• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Genii

💎
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
A place to chat for all those taking part in The Hunter’s Inn RP. ⚔️🍻

If you have any questions about anything, please don’t hesitate to ask.

I’m looking forward to it.

Got a bit waylaid with Birthday shenanigans and it’s 12am now, but I’ll get things moving tomorrow with an introductory post.

I’d imagine some of the characters may already be inside the inn (up to players how long they’ve been in the guild for), but I’ve made a character who’s new to it - so anyone wanting to play a newcomer can join at the same time.

Theoretically, characters are welcome to hang out at the Inn the entire time and never go on a quest at all. 😂 They’d have to pay for room and board though… unless they’re sneaky.

First, I'd like to thank you Genii Genii for posting this scenario. It means alot to me. I was in a medieval fantasy storyline about 20 years ago when I was just starting to roleplay and didn't have the roster of characters I do today. The character I want to be is the character I would have been all those years ago.

I was reviewing the character sheet and I feel I can fill in the blanks since Xenophon the minotaur is one of my more developed characters. Question: do we need a face claim? May a physical description work instead? Thank you for your consideration.

First, I'd like to thank you Genii Genii for posting this scenario. It means alot to me. I was in a medieval fantasy storyline about 20 years ago when I was just starting to roleplay and didn't have the roster of characters I do today. The character I want to be is the character I would have been all those years ago.

I was reviewing the character sheet and I feel I can fill in the blanks since Xenophon the minotaur is one of my more developed characters. Question: do we need a face claim? May a physical description work instead? Thank you for your consideration.

Glad to have you onboard and can’t wait to meet Xenophon.

And a physical description is absolutely fine. 😊👍

EYUP!

Just a quick question, would using a coded CS (as long as we put in all the information needed) be allowed? If not that's alright! I should be able to finish up a CS by the end of today or tomorrow depending on motivation :]

Melt Melting GIF by Cubemelt

I'm freelance so I've been working in the evenings, but it didn't seem to get any cooler last night. 😆

My two doggos aren't happy, but it'll be back to normal from tomorrow hopefully. 🤞

Users who are viewing this thread

Back