• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
“Then let’s have some lunch first,” Aislinn smiled.

“What do you think about to have lunch at Pandora’s over there?” She gestured towards a restaurant and cafeteria which had a balcony view at the second floor of the building. “It is a nice place and they have various of dishes.” “And ice cream,” she added with a laugh. “Pandora’s is almost like the muggles’ fast food restaurant, the difference here is that we have much healthier food in the wizarding world than they have in the muggle world.”

As they walked over to Pandora’s, Aislinn remembered once when she had been there the first time. It was during her summer holidays when she had to buy her school supplies for her third year. She had been visiting Diagon Alley alone and she had accidentally run into Sherwood and his mother who had persuaded her to lunch at Pandora’s. His mother had thought that she had looked so thin and wondered if Aislinn barely ate something. Aislinn had hated it when his mother had felt pity for her and bought her lunch. On the other hand, it had been a delicious lunch and Aislinn had found solace in her meal and because she had not needed to pay, her greediness had almost made her forget to thank Sherwood's mother.

The interior of the restaurant was the same as it had been the last time Aislinn had been there. The floor was made of tiles, shaped as diamonds, in soft pink and brown colors. The walls were light beige where large windows covered, and some pictures of flowers and delicious meals hung. There were tables, with checkered cloths and comfortable chairs, for everyone, for two, three, four and even families. At the first sight the tables did not appear how many guests could sit together, because it looked like that each table had room for either two or four persons. In fact, the tables were enchanted to change depending on how many guests approached one table together. If A family of six persons approached one table, the table would suddenly change to have room for everyone in the family. Vases with spring flowers were placed on every table. A spiral staircase led up to the second floor. The cashier was grand and stretched from one wall to another. There were animated pictures of different kinds of meals over the cashier. Waitresses stood behind the cashier, taking orders by and serving the customers.

“We will order our meals here,” Aislinn explained to Alastair as she gestured towards the cashier. “The waitresses will bring it up to us when it is ready.”

“Shall we sit at the second floor? I love the balcony view up there...” She smiled before turning her attention towards the animated pictures of meals in front of her.

Aislinn ordered grilled shrimps, potatoes and corn and a plate with healthy salad, also chocolate ice cream as dessert and a glass of water.

They took a table for two in the corner at the grand balcony terrace. Tiles with the same colors and shape also covered the floor in the terrace. The tables up here did not have vases with flowers, instead flowers grew magically on the edge of the balcony, framing its black grids beautifully.

They had barely sat for one minute when their meals arrived. Everything was charmed to either keep warm or cold, for instance a charm was placed on the ice cream, so it won’t melt when they ate their meals.

“What do you think about to have lunch at Pandora’s over there?”

"I've never been before." Alastair answered, eyeing her in a 'is it something nice you recommend?' sort of way.

“It is a nice place and they have various of dishes.” “And ice cream, “she added with a laugh. “Pandora’s is almost like the Muggles’ fast food restaurant; the difference here is that we have much healthier food in the Wizarding world than they have in the Muggle world.”

"It sounds enticing...” he nodded as they made their way toward the place.

“We will order our meals here,” Aislinn explained to Alastair as she gestured towards the cashier. “The waitresses will bring it up to us when it is ready.”

"I understand." Alastair nodded.

“Shall we sit at the second floor? I love the balcony view up there...” She smiled.

"A balcony can never fail to add charm to a room." Alastair agreed, smiling as well. While Aislynn ordered, Alastair took in the decor of the restaurant. In the end, he thought that it wasn't that bad. It is neither the best, nor the worst. I appreciate the effort they put in, though. It looks like a clean, well-managed place...The food puzzles me, as I have never eaten fast food... "What do you recommend?" Alastair asked Aislynn when it was his turn to order. "In all honesty, fast food is something I have yet to try." he said, a flicker of embarrassment in his eyes. He went with what she recommended, and they went upstairs.

Barely a minute later the food arrived and Alastair took in the scent of the meal. Hmm... He thought after tasting a bite of everything. Quite interesting...I didn't expect it to be this nice...

They ate for a minute in silence, and then Alastair gathered the courage to bring up something important. "I don't mean to spoil this lovely mood-" Alastair began, putting down his fork and looking at Aislynn in all seriousness. "-but we have yet to discuss the memories I showed you last night. I believe that the longer we put it off, the more difficult it shall be to discuss it later. So please, ask me all of the questions that you have, and I shall answer in all honesty." he finished reasonably.

Last edited:
“It is alright,” Aislinn replied calmly. “I understand that you want to speak about it.” She continued to eat a bit and drank a little water before she continued: “I also understand that you have been expecting questions from me…” She paused again not just to eat but to also think about how to put her words in the best way about the next thing she was going to tell him.

“The truth is,” She said after a couple of minutes. “that I hardly have any, but a few questions and it is because I perfectly understood everything in your memories. You might have been wondering how I still choose to believe and trust you after I have seen your memories where you were blamed and no one chose to believe you but believing your brother, where there were no proofs that showed your innocence in those memories.” She paused again before revealing the truth.

“I once met your brother Cerberus, long before I met you. Luna introduced him as Aaron Glass and not as Cerberus. I did not see so much of him, nor did he see me that much during the time when he was tormenting her manor. I briefly saw him at a gala which he hosted three months ago. I could never trust him.... My memories, feelings and thoughts from the past shall explain…” She touched his cheek gently and leaned forward.

Aislinn walked towards the gates when she suddenly felt an unfamiliar presence. 'Just who is here other than Luna and Nagini, did Luna recruit some new members?' Aislinn reached out her hand to open the gates, but she was feeling impotent to open them. Her hand was on the handles, trembling. She had a bad feeling about this unfamiliar presence and her guts told her to not cross the gates. She withdrew her hand and took several steps backwards. 'Well I’m not going in there inside as long as I don't know what's lurking. Let's sacrifice someone else who is foolish enough to willingly enter this place,' Aislinn smirked at her own brilliant idea as she sent her Patronus with the message: "Meet me outside the mistress' manor, now! Hurry, please! It's urgent!"

After a while Elias Shadowwalker turned up just outside the gates of Luna's manor.

"You are too late," Aislinn said dryly.

"Too late for what? Why did you ask me to come here?" Elias hissed.

"It is already gone, whatever it was, it gave me shivers. It was at the other side of the gates; I had feeling that it was inside the labyrinth"

"Like what? And you had to call me here, I guess, for having me to check because you did not have the guts to go by yourself?"

"A presence of something or someone unfamiliar. My instincts told me not to enter..."

"But told you to send me in…?"

"Kind of..."

"How ridiculous..." Elias turned on his heels to leave.

The memories faded and showed a different place, a hotel room, clearly showing that it was in a muggle hotel, where Aislinn and Luna were having a conversation.

"You must be tired of being surrounded by all of these muggles. You are welcome to your room in my manor when you wish for a more suitable place for a Slytherin." Luna paused once more, remembering her comment about 'the presence'. "About the danger you sensed . . .There is a man that has been meeting me, and the nature of our relationship is purely for business, but he is a womanizing fiend. He will not be around for long. "

"Yes, I am getting less on the muggles, constantly feeling tired to be surrounded by them thank you dear, I won't feel at home at any other places but at yours. Care to share this dinner with me before we leave this place? You look like you have not been eating and sleeping well lately. The food is very spicy by the way. That man, I hope he is not crossing the line?"

"No thank you. The food does look lovely, but I don't care for spicy food. The man is doing fine. I can handle myself. Don't worry about me." Luna sat in silence, stroking Nagini while Aislinn ate.

The memories faded again, showing Aislinn in her bedroom with her door closed. She was peaking behind the curtains, catching glimpses of Cerberus when he had been meeting Luna in the garden. Whenever she peaked, he would look up and met her eyes just as she hurried to hid behind the curtains, hoping that the curtains were thick enough to hide her completely. She had been curious about him, but she had not dared to use her magical spying act because she had feared that he would find out and trap her leaving her body inside the pentagram and her mind outside the real world. Her instincts told her that he was a very powerful wizard and she had a bad feeling about him.

The memories faded again, and this time showed Aislinn entering Luna's manor. When she entered the hallway, she suddenly heard voices in the kitchen. She recognized Luna's harsh voice. The second voice, belonging to a man, was unfamiliar to Aislinn. 'Could it be him, that man Luna told me about... '

Aislinn sneaked soundlessly upstairs as she eavesdropped on the conversation:

"I have come to invite you to another gala. It will take place on the twenty - seventh of next month. "

"What is your purpose for not just mailing the invite?"

"I wouldn't miss out on the opportunity to see your lovely face."

"Save it. Do you only have one invite? There are others who I would like to come."

"You mean your servants? I don't know why you give them any thought. They are far below-"

"Don't you speak of them as if they are rats. They have showed nothing but loyalty to me. Don't make the mistake of underestimating them, or me."

"I'll bring four more invites. Happy?"

"Only three are necessary."

Aislinn did not listen to the rest of the conversation, she hurried inside her room and locked the door behind her. She had a feeling that the conversation was nearing its end and she did not want to be caught eavesdropping, especially by that man whom she had a bad feeling about. 'Another gala, had Luna already attended a gala with him before, if so when? and how could I miss it? Anyway, this does not matter right now. What matters is the coming gala the 27th February. I don't know who more Luna wants to bring with her third invite, but I’m going to make sure that Elias will attend this gala with us hehe, how sweet it would be to bring pain to his heart when he would see this strange man flirting with the one he highly admires and adores and how hilarious it would be to humiliate and embarrass that stranger, who is trying to win Luna's heart, when he would see what high manners and etiquette Elias has...the most important of all is to humiliate that stranger, make him regret for ever talking about me and Rosa in such a depreciatory tone....servants huh......tsk tsk...'

The memories faded again and this time it was bright morning.

Aislinn woke up at eight the following morning. Her short hair was a little messy and she was wearing black silk pajamas. She was about to go down for breakfast when she heard familiar voices in the kitchen downstairs. She quickly returned to her room, feeling very annoyed, and closed the door quietly behind her. 'I only used to see him in the garden to meet Luna before they both vanished into the labyrinth. Now he enters indoors freely, and of course uninvited! Acting like it is his own place, that he can come and go just as he wishes. Seriously, he is crossing the line! I wo..' Aislinn was interrupted in her thoughts when she suddenly heard something slide under the door. She looked down to find an envelope. She picked it up and examined it closer.

'Aislynn Monroe', She read on the back of the envelope. She opened it to find an invite to a gala the 27th February. She frowned.

'This is not Luna's handwriting. It must be his since he brought up the subject about the gala yesterday. By the way, my name is actually misspelled. The correct spelling is Aislinn not as Aislynn. Only Luna calls me Aislynn, pronouncing the syllable "y" instead for "i". But still I don't recognize this as her own handwriting...and if it his handwriting from where does he know my full name....I can't recall that Luna has ever introduced me to him, but she could have told him my name, but come to think about it why should she tell him my name when she has not introduced us to each other, something seems fishy here......could it be possible that he...' Aislinn dropped the envelope on the floor. Cold shivers went down her spine when she slowly figured it out. Her hand was shaking when she reached her wand but dropped it.

The memories changed again and this time Luna and Aislinn were eating dinner together.

"I received an invite for a gala this morning," Aislinn started to eat, tasting of every delicious dish. 'mmmm'

"There will be a Gala event on the 27th, just as the invite says. We shall be attending. The man you have been seeing has procured them for me. His name is Aaron Glass. Again, he won't be around for long. He won't be a problem."

'I see, so that is why it was not Luna's handwriting on the envelope, so his name is Aaron Glass, but how could he know my name, is it really possible that he could have read my mind through the short eye contact we had when I peeked behind the curtains from my window?'

Aislinn did not question anything about Aaron Glass or the gala anymore. She ate in silence, trying to focus on the delicious food and ignoring her worried feelings. 'I hope Luna is right, Merlin please...' Aislinn prayed silently.

The memories changed again, this time showing Aislinn rummaging through her coffert and closet after a gala gown. The last time she had attended a gala was about half a year ago and she had not been wearing any gown at all but a suit with pants and a disguise to hide her true appearance. 'The last time I attended a gala’... Aislinn dropped everything she had in her hands as she remembered that noon when she was back from Diagon Alley and eavesdropped on the conversation between Luna and Aaron Glass. His distance words rang in her ears. 'I have come to invite you to another gala. It will take place on the twenty - seventh of next month.....I have come to invite you to another gala.............Another gala' Aislinn stood up, her legs shaking as she went down to the kitchen to get herself a glass of water. She filled a glass with water from the tap but dropped it on the floor. Water splashed everywhere and the glass shattered into pieces as soon as it hit the floor. With a shaky hand she cleaned up everything with her wand. She filled another glass with water, this time she managed to drink without dropping the glass, but her hand was still shaking. 'This won't help at all, I need something else to calm down my nerves, she thought as she filled her glass with firewhiskey.' She devoured the liquor all at once, feeling the burning sensation in her throat. 'So that Aaron was spying on us then? How come that we never found out...'

Aislinn's cheek glowed red when she broke the kiss thus breaking the flood of her memories, feelings and thoughts from her past.

“Now I hope you understand why I do not have that many questions. When I saw Cerberus in your memories it was enough for me to understand that you were innocent. If he had not turned up in your memories, I still would not have judged against you but interrogated you about it. And let’s say that I did not encounter with Cerberus as I did but instead had been present that very day at your place when he turned Valetta and Sheila against you, I still would not have believed him. I am neither prejudiced nor do I trust people easily. I follow my guts and trust my own instincts...”

“I once met your brother Cerberus, long before I met you..."

Alastair's face was surprised when Aislynn shared that she knew his brother from before the memory, and even more surprised when he heard that Luna had been meeting with him as well.

"....My memories, feelings and thoughts from the past shall explain…” She touched his cheek gently and leaned forward.

Alastair was caught off guard when she leaned forward, and was confused about what she meant until he began seeing the memories.

"I understand, now." Alastair said when Aislynn broke the kiss. "I had no idea you had met him beforehand...." You don't even know the half of his wickedness...

After Aislynn finished her explanation, Alastair smiled in relief. "Now I understand that there is nothing uncertain between us. " Alastair sighed, raising his glass to toast to having cleared the whole issue up.

Last edited:
Aislinn smiled in return, happy and relieved that she had eased Alastair’s mind, and raised her glass to toast with him.

221f2865ea3d740f742b8441747147ed.png

Macnair sighed disappointingly as he fingered on some suits in the store. The clothes were charming, but he had lost his interest since Miss Thorne had been so cold towards him. Avery had been walking back and forth to the dressing room with a bunch of clothes in his arms. Elias was leaning against a wall, his arms crossed. Avery finally decided for a full black suit and they all walked over to the cashier. Persephone turned up from the women’s clothing part of the store at the same time. She was empty handed.

“The clothes are charming and beautiful, but the colors are too dark for my taste...” She explained politely to Crystal.

“And that took you hours to discover?!” Elias commented scornfully.

“Tsk…you do not understand the main point with shopping, do you?”

“I go shopping when I need to buy things, I do not waste my time..”

Meanwhile Avery was paying for his suit.

“This one will be,” He smiled politely as he put his suit on the cashier.

“I think I have seen you before…” He suddenly remarked as he handed over the galleons to Crystal.

“You are teaching History of Magic at Hogwarts, don’t you...? And oh, I think I saw you at our dark mistress party a couple of days ago…” he smiled broadly.

Macnair stood behind Avery and rolled his eyes. A -Good Merlin, Lachlan can be so obtuse sometimes – expression ran over his face.

“Thank you,” Avery said and reached out his hand to shook hands with Crystal before taking the bag with his new suit.

Elias nodded politely to Crystal before he walked out with his friends.

“The clothes are charming and beautiful but the colors are too dark for my taste...” Persephone explained politely to Crystal.

“And that took you hours to discover?!” Elias commented scornfully.

"That's fine." Crystal smiled softly to Persephone, ignoring Elias's rude outburst. 'I just make the clothes using my definition of beauty; I know they're not for everyone." I bet Elias wouldn't be so impatient if it was Luna he had been waiting for...Without her he seems like a self-important prick...

“This one will be,” He smiled politely as he put his suit on the cashier.

"It is seventy galleons, on sale for fifty." Crystal said quickly, her professional persona impressing even herself. Why did that come so easily? It's like I am naturally cold to him without even trying! Funny...

“I think I have seen you before…” He suddenly remarked as he handed over the galleons to Crystal.

Crystal made a please stop talking face while nodding her head sideways to Rosaleya.

“You are teaching History of Magic at Hogwarts, don’t you?...And oh I think I saw you at our dark mistress party a couple of days ago…” he smiled broadly.

Crystal's face was deeply embarrassed when it appeared that he hadn't seen her silent plea, and it quickly turned into inward anger.

Macnair stood behind Avery and rolled his eyes. A -Good Merlin, Lachlan can be so obtuse sometimes – expression ran over his face.

Crystal nodded to him and collected Avery's money, neatly using magic to fold his suit and place it in a shiny black shopping bag. "First time customers get a half-off coupon for the next time they come, to be used on one item only." Crystal smiled as she slipped the coupon into the shopping bag.

“Thank you,” Avery said and reached out his hand to shake hands with Crystal before taking the bag with his new suit.

"You're welcome. Please, come again." she nodded.

Elias nodded politely to Crystal before he walked out with his friends, who returned his nod with less certainty now.

Later on...

Alastair and Aislynn finished their meal happily, then Alastair paid on their way out.

"A nice meal; very good suggestion." Alastair remarked as he opened the door for Aislynn.

"I only have one request before we part for the afternoon, and that is to stop by Darkest Creatures for an hour or so...After which, I hope you have a charming time with your family." Alastair smiled as they made their way to the store.

When they entered, Crystal smiled and walked over to them immediately, extending her hand first to Alastair then to Aislynn.

"Lovely to see you again." Alastair smiled.

"And you as well." Crystal smiled. "I'm so happy to see you!" She exclaimed to Aislynn. "I was just doing some shopping..."

When they were done exchanging greetings Alastair walked over to the men's section, immediately drawn to the jabots. Alastair gestured to the display as Crystal watched, and he mouthed the words 'they look wonderful.'

"Thank you." Crystal mouthed, smiling.

While they were shopping Crystal browsed among the ladies' tops, pretending to search through them. For every five pieces she touched she picked one up, making it look as though she was really shopping there.

Last edited:
“I am glad that you enjoyed the meal,” Aislinn smiled.

"I only have one request before we part for the afternoon, and that is to stop by Darkest Creatures for an hour or so...After which, I hope you have a charming time with your family." Alastair smiled as they made their way to the store.

“Of course, I have not forgotten that you wished to visit Darkest Creatures,” She winked. "An hour or even two, I am not in hurry, besides I love visiting that shop, I have been there twice before,” She smiled.

Aislinn was surprised to suddenly see Crystal walking towards her and Alastair as soon as they entered the clothing store, Darkest Creatures.

“Eh….” Aislinn could only say as she shook hands with Crystal because she had become astonished of what Crystal had said. Doing some shopping? But it looked like that she just came from the cashier, perhaps she put some clothes over there?

After they had exchanged their greetings, Aislinn walked a little closer to the cashier. Her eyesight did not lie. It did not look like as if Crystal have been putting away clothes. Aislinn only caught a glimpse of Rosaleya and never saw when Crystal was exchanging soundless words with Alastair.

Weird, this is just weird Aislinn shrugged and walked over to the women’s section. But perhaps Crystal is often shopping here, that she perhaps is very friendly with the girl who works here, they must have been chatting when Alastair and I entered.…. Aislinn walked around and looked at the clothes. She noticed how Crystal was acting, picking one clothing for every five she touched. Perhaps it is her way of shopping, a kind of routine for being here so often… Aislinn thought as she walked over to the long dresses. Her eyes fell on a certain dress.

“Oh…” She exclaimed delighted. She browsed through the sizes and picked the one she thought would fit her perfectly. She hurried over to the dressing room and tried it out. “Oh…” She grinned as she viewed her reflection in the floor length mirror. When she was done, she folded the dress.

I am buying this one... She thought happily. It will be perfect now when it is late spring and during the summer.

Aislinn walked out from the dressing room, the folded dress under her arm, and continued to browse through other kind of clothes.

When Aislynn left the dressing room, Crystal had finished with the tops, moving on to accessories. There were two designers for the store that designed different things, and she, most times, had no part in the accessories, for she preferred making the clothes where the other designer preferred making the shoes, accessories, hats and bags for women, only occasionally making clothes.

She ended up with a beautiful top from the other designer, which she genuinely liked, and a pair of gloves.

"That's a lovely dress." Crystal smiled to Aislynn, laying her the top she had tried on and her gloves on a different spot of the cash counter.

Meanwhile, Alastair had gone through the shoes, ties, suits, and accessories, picking up a few items from each section. He had come to a section that sold both men's and women's wigs in the center of the store, and thought that he should keep an open mind while browsing. "Aislynn-" Alastair said, having walked over to Aislynn at the cash counter "-why not explore the wigs? I may sound humorous, but you never know; you may find one you like. " Too early to be considering Halloween costumes? I think not...

After browsing through all the categories of clothes about two times, Aislinn came to conclusion that there was nothing more she needed than the dress she had picked. She walked over to the cashier and placed her dress on the counter.

"That's a lovely dress." Crystal smiled to Aislinn.

“mmm…” Aislinn looked at Crystal who put one top and a pair of gloves on a different spot on the counter. “Your choices are lovely as well…” Aislinn said. Only one top and one pair of gloves when she has been here doing shopping before I came? And she picked these garments while I were here, I am confused that she did not find anything else before I entered the store..…..one top and a pair of gloves……Merlin!!, did she really pick gloves now when it is warm weather?!

"Aislynn-" Alastair said interrupting Aislinn in her thoughts. "-why not explore the wigs? I may sound humorous, but you never know; you may find one you like. "

“Wigs?” Aislinn replied, giving Alastair an amusing look. She walked over to the section which sold wigs and looked at them. There were wigs of all kinds of lengths and styles. She fingered on one wig of black wild curls, but she lost her interest in it since it was not that appealing to her. She just touched it because she liked to touch things when she was shopping.

“Well I am not sure yet… They can be good use if I need to try out a certain style before doing drastically changes to my own hair...” She walked back to the cashier. “Perhaps another time...” She smiled.

"Can you believe it?" "Crystal laughed to Aislynn "I've been here for three hours, now, and I've only bought a few pieces, one of which I'm buying for my Halloween costume." she gestured to the gloves "I know it's a bit early, but these are perfect for what I'm hoping to achieve...The rest of my time has been spent talking with Rosaleya, here..." Crystal sighed, gesturing to Rosaleya, who was still staring blankly out the window, depressed. "I'd like to talk to you about something concerning her." Crystal whispered to Aislynn. "If you'd spare me a few minutes of your time?" she asked hopefully. It was clear that Crystal really had been spending most of her time talking to Rosaleya, and that she was deeply concerned for her.

"Thank you." Crystal sighed, relieved. "You see..." she whispered, leading Aislynn away from the cash register and in between two shelves of women's hats, where Rosaleya wouldn't hear them. "Last time you came here, you brought a dark-looking man with you, right?" Crystal asked, her voice still low. "I wasn't here, but Rosaleya says that there was...We're old friends, and I would do anything to make her feel better." she explained. "Anyway, the thing is...She has a crush on your dark friend, and she can't stop thinking about him. She can't call him or visit him, because she knows nothing about him." Crystal finished, hoping that Aislynn knew who she was talking about.

Last edited:
“Good Merlin, three hours, that’s a lot of time, though time must run fast when you have company” Aislinn laughed. “I think it is still too early for prepare a costume for Halloween, it is about four to five months left. I know I will get a costume just a day before the holidays, as usual…”

"I'd like to talk to you about something. concerning her." Crystal whispered to Aislinn. "If you'd spare me a few minutes of your time?" she asked hopefully.

“Sure…” Aislinn nodded with a frown, wondering why Crystal wanted to discuss Rosaleya with her.

"Thank you." Crystal sighed, relieved. "You see..." she whispered, leading Aislinn away from the cash register and in between two shelves of women's hats, where Rosaleya wouldn't hear them.

"Last time you came here, you brought a dark-looking man with you, right?" Crystal asked, her voice still low.

"Yes, that was my cousin, Vincent" Aislinn whispered back, astonished that Crystal had forget him.

"I wasn't here, but Rosaleya ways that there was...We're old friends, and I would do anything to make her feel better." she explained. "Anyway, the thing is...She has a crush on your dark friend, and she can't stop thinking about him. She can't call him or visit him, because she knows nothing about him." Crystal finished.

“Of course, you were here," Aislinn reminded Crystal. "It was just two days ago, when we all gathered at Luna to torture and kill the traitors. And then we had a party at the evening. On the very same day, you and I came to this store to shop just before the events at Luna and I brought my cousin with me and introduced you two to each other. We entered this store together... but oh… he wandered alone here while we two were trying out clothes in the dressing room…and when I went ahead of you to the cashier and he was standing there alone, speaking to himself. He was pronouncing Rosaleya's name aloud. I came from behind and asked him if he was alright and he was suddenly surprised that I had come. What does she know about him? Is she aware that he is a vampire?"

"I was there! I completely forgot, can you believe that?" Crystal said, remembering. "Yes, she knows he's a vampire, but nothing else. I think she said she saw his fangs..." Crystal said, putting a thoughtful finger to her chin as she strained herself for the details. "Anyway, do you think you could get him to come back here? I understand if you say the answer is no; I'm not very close to my cousins...Unless your cousin stays up at night? Rosaleya could sneak out to meet him, while her father is sleeping...He's so strict he won't let her leave his sight in his waking hours..." Crystal sighed, becoming frustrated with the details of the plan.

Meanwhile, Alastair had gone in and out of the fitting room in just ten minutes, which was remarkable for the amount of clothes he had collected. In the end he bought another Gothic vest, a ruffled jabot, a black silk ascot and another top hat. He glanced at the cash register and saw that Aislynn was not there, before making for the women's section. Halfway there, he stopped, turning to the cash register instead. He laid his clothes on the counter before conjuring a simple black chair to sit on. He crossed his legs and sat with his back straight, his hands folded as he waited patiently. What was I going to say: I'm done, please hurry up? She will most likely only need a few more minutes, during which I am certain she would appreciate not feeling rushed. . . It has been a pleasant afternoon...

"Well... I… I will have a word with my cousin this evening and perhaps arrange something... But I cannot promise anything, because I don't know what his intention was when he met Rosaleya here that day. But it is a bad idea for her to sneak out during the night to meet him. For the first; her father might wake up one night and discover that she is gone, and second: Vampires haunt during the nights, they are not humans but beasts who haunts for their meals.....it is better that they meet during late afternoon and evening time and besides he has the day time walking ability, which means he withstands the sunlight.....and besides my paternal grandmother who is a vampire was married to my paternal grandfather who was a human.... so perhaps there might be a way to speak to Rosaleya's father since my relatives are friendly towards most humans....... I have a strict grandmother as well...... but let me speak to Vincent first......"

"Oh, thank you SO much!" Crystal breathed in relief. "Listen-" she said seriously "-whatever the outcome is; even if you can't get him to come, I want to thank you for your effort." she smiled appreciatively. "It would be a lot easier for Rosaleya to understand that he doesn't like her than always wondering about what could have been, do you get that?" she asked, hoping her explanation had been sufficient. "Great, thanks for the word." she nodded, walking off toward the cash register to pay for her things.

"No need to thank me," Aislinn chuckled and walked back to the cashier.

"Oh, Alastair, I am sorry for keeping you waiting here," She exclaimed when she discovered that Alastair was sitting and waiting. "I am so sorry for taking so long," She blushed and went to the cashier to pay for her dress.

"I would like to speak to you a bit before we part, please," She told him when she had paid and stood with her bags in her hands.

"No trouble at all;" Alastair smiled, standing up when Aislynn approached him "I was only waiting a minute."

They each paid for their purchases separately before Aislynn spoke next.

"Of course." Alastair nodded as they walked out; Crystal was finishing paying for her things as they left.

"Well.... I..." Aislinn began as soon as they had walked out. She stopped walking when they were standing outside Darkest Creatures.

"I was wondering...... I wish to invite you to my place soon, I would love if you met my grandmother and the rest of my family, it would be such an honor.... Let me know the day you are able to, please," She smiled.

"And uhm...." She blushed deeply. "Words cannot describe how much I enjoyed this day... and the trip to Venice before Valetta intervened.... I cannot thank you enough..." Aislinn looked into Alastair's eyes, her cheeks glowing.

"Whenever everyone is ready; the honor would be all mine." Alastair smiled, bowing his head respectfully. Although it was only a few inches, it made a large impression.

"And uhm....." She blushed deeply. "Words cannot describe how much I enjoyed this day...and the trip to Venice before Valetta intervened.....I cannot thank you enough..." Aislinn looked into Alastair's eyes, her cheeks glowing.

"Thank you for inviting me along with you today. It was thanks enough that I was able to enjoy our time together to its fullest by your side." Alastair smiled warmly. "Is there anywhere else you wish to go before we part ways?" he sighed, his eyes expressing the subtle sadness he felt at having to part with her.

"Very well." he smiled, extending his hand charmingly "Farewell, for now."

She noticed the subtle sadness in his eyes. Oh my.... he must enjoy my company so much, being so strongly attached to me that his heart does not wish to part...

She looked at the grand clock which hung in the alley, attached to the wall above a small shop further away from where she stood with Alastair. The clock struck four and she knew it was time to part. It won't hurt if he missed me a little... She thought as she smiled lovingly towards him.

"No, but thank you..." she finally said, smiling. "I'll see you soon, Alastair..." she took his hand when he extended it to her. Then she leaned forward and kissed his cheek softly.

"Farewell..." She winked as she walked away before poofing in smoke.

Three kisses in two days? I don't understand for certain if the second counted at all....I am certain she is aware that there are other ways to share memories... he thought as he stared at the place she had disappeared from in surprise.

"Luna?" Alastair asked when he had returned to the manor. "May I have a word with you?" He had found her in the gardens reading another book on dark spells a half-hour later; he had taken the car back.

Luna looked up at him, and after seeing his serious expression she realized why he hadn't began with a greeting. "What's wrong?" she asked, standing up and becoming worried.

"You never told me you had met our brother after having left the DiVilliers estate." he said, surveying her face "He was a very dangerous person; I had asked you, through our letters if you had been alright, and you had lied..." he was feeling betrayed, now, knowing full well that he had never lied to her.

"I...I'm sorry: I had it under contro-" Luna tried to say.

"No, you didn't. You knew full well that he was s chronic liar and that he could read minds, did you not? Furthermore-" he continued before Luna could speak "-you knew there was only one thing that could stop him!" He wasn't yelling, his voice was just emotionally charged "A wizard that is too powerful for either of us was not a good idea! How could you lie to me?!"

"I'm sorry...I know that isn't enough..." Luna sighed, ashamed.

"Luna-" Alastair said, rushing forward to embrace her, his voice soft again "-is there anything else you haven't told me about?"

Luna looked deeply into his concerned, understanding eyes and whispered "...Yes...My heart is...."

And she explained everything about her heart that she had told Elias, including the fact that she had trusted Elias enough to tell him.

"Oh, my dear..." Alastair said, even more concerned now "...what possessed you to do that?"

Her reasons came next, explaining all that had happened since they had parted on the train to Hogwarts during her first year there.

"All this time...." Alastair said sadly "...you've been staying so strong and reserved, never telling me the truth because you didn't want me to worry..."

"There's something else as well..." Luna sighed, her regret only deepening.

She concluded her confession by telling him about her asexuality.

"My dear Luna..." he sighed "...if that is the way you feel, it is of no importance to me. There is too much pressure these days to do that with the one you love...Personally, I believe that it shouldn't be done during the first year of having met the person at all. It should have been kept as something only very intimate people shared, when they were both ready and there were no longer secrets between them; after marriage. Never as something to end a romantic night with after having known them for weeks, or even months..." If Cerberus hadn't intervened that night with Valetta...I would've made a mistake.

"I missed your old-fashioned thinking..." Luna sighed gratefully.

"Is that all, Luna?" Alastair asked, surveying her face again.

"No..." Luna sighed "...there's one more thing...Where I put my heart...." she whispered her explanation in his ear.

"All this time, it's been...?" Alastair said in surprise "thank you for telling me all this." he smiled understandingly. "Lies make me very uneasy..."

"Thank you for being such an understanding person..."Luna replied.

When Aislinn visited her family during the evening, she tried to find an opportunity to first speak with Vincent alone and then with her grandmother. But they were both surrounded by the rest in the family. Mrs. Monroe had missed her granddaughter a lot and did not let her out of sight. First, she scolded her for having taken such dangerous risk in travelling to Transylvania. Mrs. Monroe was scolding Aislinn for about two hours while Aislinn was just sitting and glaring at Vincent because she knew he had gossiped about her. When Mrs. Monroe had done scolding Aislinn, an awkward silence followed.

“You are so alike your mother today, my dear.” Natalia smiled towards Aislinn, breaking the silence and trying to cheer her up a bit.

Aislinn only shrugged and remained silent. It was nothing new to her. She had heard before that she looked like her mother, but she did not know that her new hairstyle made her to a replica of her mother.

“Oh…by the way, you don’t know what happened to my parents, do you?” She made sure to ask her grandmother now when she had the opportunity, since Natalia unconsciously had led her into that subject. She had asked before and she already knew the answer, but she could not help but ask again.

Mrs. Monroe’s smile faltered, and everyone become uncomfortable quiet, fidgeting in their seats. Aislinn was surprised by their behavior because she had not expecting them become so nervous whenever she mentioned her parents. She had been expecting the same answer she used to receive before.

“I don’t know, dear, I don’t know…” Mrs. Monroe voice quivered a little when she spoke. “I have told you before dear, they left you in my care before leaving twenty years ago."

“But they could not just have vanished after leaving me here twenty years ago, could they? I mean, you must have been told if they have died?” Aislinn objected. The authorities told my grandmother about my parents' death twenty years ago, that is what she told me before, why is she suddenly acting so nervous about it...

Mrs. Monroe’s lower lip started to tremble but Aislinn ignored it and was about to speak when her great uncle interrupted her by changing the subject:

“Aislinn, we have not seen you for a while, where have you been other than your trip? We have missed you greatly…” He carefully avoided to mention Transylvania.

“I uhm…” Aislinn started but was once again interrupted, this time by Vincent.

“She has been naughty, strutting about in Transylvania.”

He had meant it as a joke but Aislinn’s green eyes flashed of anger. It was enough that he had told her grandmother about it. And she did not want to hear about it again.

“I was only there for one bloody day…and then I came the bloody hell back to take you to my friend’s bloody party. I have not the bloody hell been in Transylvania since then.” She hissed as she almost spat out her words.

“Oh please, you two, please be nice and polite to each other, and Aislinn please no swearing,” Mrs. Monroe exclaimed. “A fine lady does not swear.”

Aislinn rolled her eyes.

Later that night before Aislinn went to sleep she went to the family room where her grandmother was accompanied with Natalia. The others were not there thus Aislinn decided to seize the opportunity to speak with her grandmother about something quite else.

“Are you not able to fall asleep, love?” Mrs. Monroe smiled.

“I just wished to speak with you before I go to bed. I have something to tell you,” Aislinn announced as she sat in the armchair in front of her grandmother.

“Oh, what’s on your mind, my dear?”

“I….” Aislinn took a deep breath, searching for the right words to speak.

“Do you want me to leave?” Natalia asked with a smile.

“No, you may stay, it is fine, I might need you as well…. I just don’t how to put it in words...” Aislinn paused and the silence filled in as both Mrs. Monroe and Natalia waited patiently for Aislinn to speak.

“I…. I am…. I am seeing someone...” She finally spoke.

“You are what?” Her grandmother looked perplexed at her.

“I eh...”

“I think she means she is in a relationship,” Natalia guessed. “Aren’t you?”

“Well, sort of.…”

“You have met someone? When? How? Did he propose to you? Why have you not introduced him to us? Is he a vampire? Who is he?”

“Grandmother, please, one question at time. No, he is not a vampire, he is a human…”

“Did he propose to you?”

“No, we are ehmm…. just friends…”

“Friends?! What nonsense is that?!”

“My lady, please, I think our dear Aislinn means that she is dating him...”

“And how long will that sort of friend thing or dating take?”

“I do not know…I think it might take a couple of years or so, we-“

“A couple of years?! A couple of years?! Oh god lord, at my time there was no such nonsense. Your grandfather proposed to me one week after he had met me." Mrs. Monroe was almost yelling, but her eyes were filled with deep worry. "Listen Aislinn, and listen carefully, I will not tolerate if you lose your virginity before marriage or if you had children out of wedlock, it will bring shame to yourself and me and to everyone else in your family, understood?!”

Aislinn remained silent and glared down at her hands. “Understood...” She said in a voice that was barely heard.

“Good, good girl. Be a fine lady, no swearing or drinking that disgusting fire drink, and if he is a fine gentleman, he will propose to you soon…. When will you introduce him to me?”

“Soon, I will invite him here sometime the coming week...” Aislinn rose to leave and was about to bid both her grandmother and Natalie a good night when her grandmother forced her to sit a little more.

“Sit, where are you going so soon? Tell me dear, what is his name? What kind of work does he have?”

Aislinn sighed as she resumed her place.

“His name Alastair DiVilliers and eh-“

“..Alastair DiVilliers..” Her grandmother pronounced the name as if she was tasting it.

Her eyes fell on the grand clock at wall above the fireplace.

“Oh dear, it is already past midnight, you should not stay up so late my dear.”

Aislinn was feeling relieved, because she was spared to reply to her grandmother’s second question since she had no idea what to tell her. Alastair had worked for a certain agency in the past, but he had not told her anything about his occupation these days. Aislinn bid both her grandmother and Natalia a good night but when she proceeded to walk out from the family room, her grandmother stopped her once again.

"By the way, have you been meeting other men before?" Mrs. Monroe looked very severe.

"No, I have not," Aislinn replied with all honesty. Her memories flashed in front of her eyes. Sherwood who had a crush on her, the Durmstang student who she had a dance with during the yule ball six years ago, the Bulgarian who had tried to flatter her at Rosa's birthday party, her own crush on Elias when she was only thirteen...... Though none of these was of importance because they never led to that thing that her grandmother was worrying about.

Mrs. Monroe smiled with relief and Aislinn almost run out from the room this time.

She was surprised to see Vincent standing outside the family room, leaning against the wall, his arms crossed. She had not seen him around when she had entered the family room and wondered when he had turned up.

“So you find your human friend at last, I congratulate you,” He spoke haughtily.

Aislinn stared blankly at him, as if she did not understand, until she realized what he had said and finally understood. He has not forgotten the conversation we had before he went to Transylvania and I who thought that he did. So, Miss Wilkes and Rosaleya must just have been mere temporary toys for him....

“How the bloody hell dare you!” Aislinn hissed, trying to keep her anger in control but she could not hold it any longer and started to yell at him: “WATCH YOUR WORDS AND HOW YOU SPEAK ABOUT HIM. HE IS AT LEAST A RESPECTABLE MAN. DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF BETTER HIM, YOU WHO HAVE BEEN STANDING HERE EAVESDROPPING, YOU WHO-“

“AISLINN!”

Aislinn turned around and saw her grandmother standing in the doorway to the family room. She was looking very furious and sad. Natalia who stood behind was looking more anxious and worried. Several minutes passed in awkward silence. She did not hear when Vincent walked away silently and when she turned away from her grandmother, she discovered that he was gone.

“Vincent should not have eavesdropped, but you should not have been yelling at him either.” Mrs. Monroe said calmly yet coldly. “I will have a word with you both tomorrow afternoon, please get some rest for tonight.”

Aislinn sighed and walked away with heavy steps. Nothing had turned out as she had expected. She could not understand that Vincent still had feelings for her. She had been trying to explain to him why she could not date him before. He is so stubborn; I won’t be surprised if he left for Transylvania again… She thought as she laid down.

Aislinn was wondering first if she should speak with her grandmother first and ask her for advice on how to resolve the awkward situation between her and Vincent, but then she concluded that her grandmother would not be to so much help, reminding herself about the conversation between her and her grandmother which she had before the quarrel between her and Vincent.

That conversation had been useless. It had turned out differently than she had expected. All Aislinn had wanted was advice in love and relationships. Instead her grandmother had threatened and scolded her for nothing.

And she is already thinking about marriage, Merlin’s beard, I feel too young for marriage and having children, I am only 23! she thought, feeling suddenly stressed about that she soon must be responsible for things which she was not ready for. She tried to calm herself down by reminding her that Alastair had lost almost all his financial savings in the past and that he might not be ready for having a family so soon and that he had not proposed to her yet. And it is too early, we still need to get to know each other more. We have just been friends for three days. Marrying now would be a great mistake. I can get married when I am 25 or why not when I am 30, I am not really in hurry...

She wondered how old Alastair was. Perhaps a couple of years older than me, he looks like he is in his mid-twenties, but I cannot tell for sure, anyway age is just a number, I am happy and content with what I have for the present, being friends and enjoying the time together, I cannot wait till we make another trip to Venice again and travel to other places and countries….. She thought as she closed her eyes with a smile. But a man has his needs... a voice inside her reminded her suddenly just when she was about to fall asleep. She opened her eyes and stared alarmed at the ceiling above her. Do you really think that a man will only satisfy himself with hugs and kisses…? She curled in a fetal position, hiding herself under her blanket. But she could not hide herself from or shut out her own thoughts or her grandmother’s warning words with a simple blanket. The scenery from Alastair’s memories where he had been taking Valetta to his bedroom was so vivid and clear behind her eyelids, no matter how hard she closed her eyes. Kisses will not suffice…they will soon lead to something more...…

"IIIIIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH" Aislinn sat up in her bed, screaming, her heart beating unnaturally fast. She hurried to clasp her hands against her mouth to stop herself from screaming, but it was too late. Her grandmother rushed into her room.

"Oh dear, what's the matter with you?!"

"I....I... I am.....no-no-not.... read-read-ready...fo-fo-for....ma-ma-ma....." Aislinn stuttered. She started to cry and could not bring herself to explain for her grandmother that she was not ready for marriage or that thing which her grandmother had been worried that Aislinn would do before being properly married.

Mrs. Monroe sighed as she sat at Aislinn's bedside and embraced her to comfort and soothe her.

Last edited:
"Raven?" Alastair asked politely.

Raven had been sitting out on the balcony of the room Luna had offered her, staring out at the moon. "Yes?" she replied. There had been a sadness in her eyes that disappeared when he had called her name.

"Would you like to assist me with another project?" Alastair smiled, knowing that she had been restless.

"That would be...wonderful!" Raven smiled, trying to choose the right word in her excitement,

"Marvelous." Alastair nodded calmly "Please have the carriage ready to go in five minutes?" he asked with a 'we'll be taking a long trip, prepare yourself' look.

"Yes...Sir." Raven bowed, unsure of what she should have called him.

"Thank you. " he nodded again, leaving the balcony.

Within five minutes Alastair had changed his outfit, put on a top hat and floor-length black coat, and gathered some papers in his briefcase.

"One minute to go..." He said as he checked his pocket watch.

Both Raven and Alastair were ready by the five minute mark; the carriage ready at the front of the manor.

"Pristine timing." Alastair praised.

"Thank you." Raven bowed slightly, opening the carriage door for him.

"How fast can you get us to Japan? I don't need a smooth ride, just a quick one." Alastair explained.

"Hmm...How does half an hour sound?" Raven asked, calculating the time.

"We'll reach Osaka by 8:32 in the morning; that will be prefect considering the time difference." Alastair nodded, calculating the time difference on his pocket watch, coming to a satisfying conclusion.

"Well, see you in half an hour, Sir." Raven bowed, closing the carriage door.

"Very well." Alastair said to himself, taking a seat on the couch and placing his briefcase on the coffee table.

Meanwhile, Luna slept quietly in her bed, having had a quiet dinner with Alastair and going to sleep not long after.

"We're here!" Raven laughed proudly, having made it five minutes before her expected time.

"Wonderful; it wasn't a bad ride, either." Alastair said, stepping out from the carriage.

They had parked on a rooftop. It was a wonderful day in Osaka. The sun shone over the busy city, and a softly chilly wind blew. The sky was spotted with clouds, partially covering the sun and making for a cool day.

"Did you bring your car?" Raven asked, worried they had forgotten in.

"I remembered." Alastair smiled, pulling the car out of his pocket; he had shrunk it to the size of a charm, again.

"Good." she sighed, relieved.

"You may enjoy the sights whilst I am busy." Alastair smiled, gesturing to the beautiful city. "I recommend eating some Sushi, and perhaps seeing a play. Do you understand the language?" he asked, having forgotten.

"Yes; angels are trained to understand all languages." Raven smiled modestly.

"Wonderful. I will meet you back here in two hours." he finished, apparating away.

He appeared on a small alley, and proceeded to set invisibility charms in place. He went through the same procedure he had with his other car, before getting in and pushing the music button. He raised the volume on the music until it filled the entire car; no one would know since it was completely soundproof on the outside. As the music played, he took off, driving in his usual style.

In the time it took for the song to play he had arrived at his destination; a tall, modern-looking office building. He got out, shrunk the car, and went inside. Inside the elevator and onto the thirteenth floor, three doors down the left hall. He stood outside the door and knocked thrice firmly, paused, then once more, softer this time. The office door opened immediately, and a well-dressed Japanese woman greeted him in Japanese.

"Good morning, Mr. DiVilliers. It has been a while since we've heard that knock." A young, well-dressed Japanese woman said. Her demeanor was formal and calm; the perfect secretary.

"Good morning to you as well. I have an appointment." Alastair stated firmly, his words coming out elegantly and easily as if he was speaking in his original language, English.

"Very well; please come in." the lady smiled, opening the door and gesturing with her hand.

Alastair entered and bowed deeply to an older Japanese man sitting at a desk." Good morning, Mr. Natsumizaka. " he said respectfully.

He had been working on many papers simultaneously, very deep in his work. But, when he looked up to see Alastair bowing before him, all thought of his paperwork was driven from his mind. He stood, slowly walking over to Alastair, who remained in a bowing position. He could hardly believe his eyes as he said slowly "I have not seen you in quite a while; ever since you left...I assumed you had...died." he finished gravely.

"I can assure you that no such tragedy befell me." Alastair said, looking up."For a while I felt that I had grown a conscience. Forgive me-" He said darkly "-but I was mistaken."

"So, you wish to work for me, again?" the man asked uncertainly.

"Yes." Alastair said, standing. The look on his face did not lie.

“Just because the Dark Lord’s Daughter has risen to power and cleared away our enemies it does not mean that you are free to do as you please!” Alexander slammed the UK times, a muggle newspaper against his table. The front page was showing a motorcyclist with a mask driving through the trafficked streets of London.

“You almost broke the law of the International Statute of Secrecy, let alone breaking the muggle law which enforce muggles to wear helmets while driving two wheeled vehicles and the speed limit of using their transporting methods!”

Edward rolled his eyes as if he did not care about muggles. He had come to the Ministry of Magic this morning, to retrieve the drop-shaped bottle consisting his memories from the minister because he had forgotten it yesterday. He was sitting in one of the chairs in front of the Minister’s desk, one leg above other leg as if he was sitting in his own office.

“I did not break against any law…” Edward objected calmly. “I am not a muggle and thus I do not need-“

“You are obliged to follow the muggles’ as well as the wizarding laws. If you had crashed yest-“

“It won’t happen-“

“Do not interrupt me! If you had crashed yesterday because of acting foolishly amongst muggles, I have no doubt that you would have used magic to save yourself. Thus, you would have broken the law of the International Statute of Secrecy by using magic in front of the muggles. Have I made myself clear? Do you understand the seriousness in following the laws in the both worlds?!”

“I do understand,” Edward rolled his eyes.

Alexander sat heavily down and sighed. After a moment he spoke again, this time with a calmer voice:

“As for any vacancy at the Ministry of Magic, you cannot wear a mask whilst working here...”

“Then I should find something else to occupy myself with...” Edward replied darkly, giving Alexander a long look before leaving and slamming the door behind him.

“Merlin why is that man so difficult to resonate with…” Alexander sighed.

b7d60af0d5be2d30066b0694d863ecb9.gif

There was a tense and awkward silence between Aislinn and Vincent after last night. Mrs. Monroe had been speaking equally to both of them for two hours. She had not been yelling but speaking calmly yet severely. When she had been done speaking, she left them both in the parlor.

"There is someone who wish to see you..." Aislinn spoke, breaking the silence.

Vincent said nothing, remained quiet as he was staring blankly in the empty fireplace.

"You do remember Rosaleya, don't you?" She tried again.

This time his eyes suddenly came to life, giving her a questioning look.

"Well, she wishes to see you, Vincent…"

221f2865ea3d740f742b8441747147ed.png

Meanwhile at Hogwarts, the students and professors were too busy to know what was happening outside their own small world. The exams were nearing, and Lily could not help but writing a letter to her mother in between her studying, telling her that she needed a new gown for the graduation ball. Of course, her mother scolded her in her reply to her, telling her as usually to focus on her exams. Lily sighed and wished that she had not been writing to her mother at all. She could have told her brother, just asking him to take her to Madam Malkin’s in Diagon Alley. But Elias seemed very busy that he hardly spoke to or was seen by the students. He barely noticed that Miss Cadence Thorne had remained at Hogwarts and he had never seen Luna since they had broken up. Most of the time he worked with Quinn and the other teachers to go through all the exams for the all subjects before approving them and setting up a schedule for the finals.

"You will need a partner. " Mr. Natsumizaka said, having sat down at his desk again. "I will assume you wish to choose your own, as you did before?"

"Yes, Mr. Natsumizaka."
Alastair said, He had remained standing before his desk.

"When will you be able to start?"

"Give me three days, and I will have chosen a partner."
Alastair nodded, certain that was enough time.

"Very well; three days it is. If you have not returned here by twelve o'clock p.m. on the third day, I will choose one for you." Mr. Natsumizaka said strictly, marking the day on his calendar.

"Yes, Sir." Alastair nodded. "Thank you for your time. Goodbye." he said, bowing again in respect.

"Goodbye."

As Alastair made for the door, the secretary opened it for him, walking with him to the elevator where he pressed the button to go down.

"May I help you?" Alastair asked, his eyebrows rising in a 'why are you following me?' way.

"Yes. Take these-" she said, giving him a small black box that looked as if it held an engagement ring. "-I'm certain you recognize them?"

Alastair had already opened the box to see the pins he had used to communicate with Sheila, which looked exactly the same as he remembered them.

"I do..." Alastair said. He was about to say more before the elevator doors opened, and he rushed to press the button to keep them open.

"Farew-" he began, turning back, but she was gone already.

“Rosaleya?”

Seriously, Vincent is so sluggish…

“Why does Rosaleya wish to see me?”

“Perhaps it is better that you ask her…”

“Have I ever met this Rosaleya before?”

“Yes, at Darkest Creatures…”

“What is that…?”

Seriously…. In other kind of circumstances Aislinn would have laughed at her cousin, but today she was close to lose her patience and burst out in anger.

“A shop which sells clothes, you were there with me and my friend three days ago.” Aislinn replied as calmly as she could, the edge of her voice trembling as she was trying to not to let her anger out.

“Later that evening I took you to a party.”

“Oh, and who was that friend...?”

“Crystal Thorne...”

“Was it her party?”

“No, the party was hosted by Luna Lestrange...”

“Aah…”

“So…. Rosaleya is at Darkest Creatures and she would love to see you...”

“Ahh...I see…” Vincent smirked as he rose from his seat. “May you take me there, if you please...”

b7d60af0d5be2d30066b0694d863ecb9.gif

Aislinn could not believe her luck as she walked together with Vincent to Darkest Creature in Knockturn Alley. She had expected it to be difficult to speak to him, let alone to persuade him to come with her, after the quarrel they had last night. He had been very sluggish though he had asked her to take him to the store. When they entered the Darkest Creatures, he caught a glimpse of Rosaleya and continued towards the cashier. Aislinn vanished among the clothes in the women’s section to distract herself a bit.

“I remember you, human girl” Vincent smiled wryly, this time not caring if a bit of his fang glinted. He leaned over the cashier. “Rosaleya it must be, if I am not mistaken?” He eyed her from top till toe, especially looking so hungrily at the pulsating pulse in her neck...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back