• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

• Julia's harsh glare managed to frighten away the anxiety mist the other four were trapped in. They bowed their heads and muttered "Yes, ma'am" in unison.

"I'll still feel better tonight if I helped lock down the hotel." Giffany raised her hand.

"Yeah, you can probably patrol better than us."
    Hinaro's ears perked up. "With your powers, you can get into every nook and cranny!"

"Well, let's see..." Giffany tapped her fingers with each power. "I can travel through wires and monitors and stuff, I can make a ball of electricity to use as a light, I can change the color and texture of my hair to camouflage-"

"Hold up."

"Yes, Rex?"

"I can believe the other two, but why can you camouflage?"

"Oh, it's because my father was an octopus." Giffany's naïve smile reappeared.

Rex, VV, and Hinaro all started to gag.

Lilith
Lilith.png
As Lilith was roaming around the city there wasn't really anything that was super eye-catching around the area, except for one blocky individual. He seemed to be running a lemonade stand witch was enterally made of soggy cardboard and at one point he made a small static sound at random. Lilith glances at him for a bit seeming to be slightly intrigued and also a little wielded out, but she decides to greet him anyway to find out if there was anything more to this square fellow.

Maybe he's trying to raise money for some sort of charity, maybe he'll use the money to buy a giant mech to destroy the whole city, or maybe he's just doing it for the heck of it, witch was probably the most probable possibility. So with that she approaches his lemonade stand and shyly chats with him for a bit.

"Hey I apologize if I'm being a little direct but." She says pausing for a moment. "Have you been running this stand for any particular reason?"

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Bobux Boi)

Last edited:
EVENT POST:

Los Angeles,2020

=================================================================

Out of that bubble, stumbled a buff figure who just looked like they were kneeled over in the blue bubble. They pushed themself up and stared around, finding themself near a high end shop. They walked in and the people inside stared at him like he was crazy. "Give me your clothes, boots and whatever you have on you, NOW!"

009JHnq66Zo0XJE3BVOriKw6H-NnrqenSeCdvkNddayqWqLmkA0NbnRf9N18SC2gFuJjLc5vMlIXQsV3XZf-5xXYZ5SB-JFDEHWher3dk0bUVjkbT3hhHLH7_BUmUD3F0syzOvF0

=============================================================================================================

In another fairy distant area, a loud crackle of lighting is heard around a regular store as people screamed almost instantly trying not to be a victim to the strange time abnormally.

The "woman" looks around, almost blankly and moves through the city, looking for clothing and more.

((Whoevers interested, let me know and I'll tag you!!)

"Well...I could keep myself up with lots of espresso..." Giffany tapped her fingers together. "If it means I keep everyone safe, I'm willing to give up sleep." After failing to protect anyone from the Necromorph threat, becoming night watch was the least she could do.

Huh.
The information didn’t shock her so much. That does feel exactly like Vast. From the ambushes to the kidnappings… Now she wonders if she’d have to deal with similar situations from those times. She was fully prepared for whatever comes next, luckily. She has that experience.

She pats Marvin on the shoulder as he had his usual little moment. Still a dork, huh? Adorable. Looking up again at Lucy- Princess. Nightshade could only shrug at Marvin’s question.

Then looking down at Eric. Making sure to dip her head at Natasha and everyone else she was introduced to. Had to be respectful.
It felt better to get to know everyone a bit more, especially when she was still getting used to this. I mean- humans! And even more robots! And- well…
The point being...she felt genuine interest. This will probably be better than her struggles in Vast. Who knows?

Nightshade_react_20201024222902-1.png

……...
Ramen sounds nice, whatever food that may be. Sleep sounds nice too.

Currently: Doing pretty good.

• 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚍𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚍
    ━━━━━━ ⊙ ━━━━━━
    Neb then asked what Umbrella did, making her look at him. ”Umbrella’s a pharmaceutical company, or that’s what they want everyone to believe. What they really do is perform experiments and create monsters, selling them to whoever pays more. My brother worked for them until he found out what they did and I’ve been trying to find him for a little while.

The robot then introduced itself, followed by apologizing and soon enough, told them that in exchange for answers, it would make a simulation of whatever they wanted. “
    You can create simulations?” Maybe… maybe it could do something. “Could you create a simulation of someone for me? My brother, Chris Redfield.

SkipTheKip SkipTheKip , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Ellya Ellya , Venom Snake Venom Snake , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , @Monarch381, LilacMonarch LilacMonarch , flowerfan19283 flowerfan19283 , P PopcornPie , LUCY222 LUCY222 , Laix_Lake Laix_Lake , Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 , Celestial Speck Celestial Speck , darkred darkred , @Emiya Shin, @Shooting Star Asuka, MCProvata MCProvata , Darklord95 Darklord95

So after that news announcement, it seemed like there was no other news left. If you thought that, then there wouldn't be a reason this extra bit would be here, now would it? As the news carried on, one news report stood out.

1604126388964.png

A woman with blonde short hair sat at the news desk in a red pantsuit, this being the newswoman. "
In other news, the well-known global pharmaceutical company known as Parasol has decided to rebrand as Umbrella. If you ask my opinion, it fits their symbol better than the old name." The symbol of the company appeared in a little box next to her head as she continued to speak.

1604126737885.png

"
Their next plan under the new name is sure to help everyone with a mandatory blood drive soon! Why its mandatory, we aren't really sure, but they stated that its to help out cancer patients. And if you bring your animals or any talking animals decide to come themselves, their blood can be donated to help the animals in the shelters! So come out and help those in need, help save lives!"

After that news story, the news then continued. Whatever that was about, something about it probably seems off. Whether it was the symbol or the name or both, only one thing was for certain:

it probably wasn't that important anyways.

Last edited:

• NEBULA

Wow... From Claire's description, the folks at Umbrella don't sound like good guys... And from how she worded it, it seems like she saw their true side... And... What happened to her brother?...

"So uuuh... You saw what they actually did?... And your brother Chris did too?... Also... What type of monsters? Like the ones we fought earlier?..."

Hoo boy, this is gonna be interesting

Cameron Wilson-Müller: The Water Absorbing Mercenary
tear in the multiverse(2).png
Mood: Suspicious on Umbrella
Interaction: Talria & Aqua
Mention: LilacMonarch LilacMonarch , TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , MCProvata MCProvata , P PopcornPie , & etc.

I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢.....
╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

Cameron looked at the Sylveon and said to him that they’re fine and when a female said that a pharmaceutical company called Umbrella performs experiments to create monsters, he was very pissed about it about a pharmaceutical company secretly making experiments to create monsters. The half-German would look at the woman who helped healing everyone with the little infection earlier and said that the symbol of Umbrella gave her a bad feeling before she could change a another topic which is where to eat, Ich auch, the symbol actually made me think that this so-called pharmaceutical unternehmen have suspicions but I could go for a meal later because I just ate some bagels back in Manhattan. But it’s so nice to meet some of you.

He said he wasn’t going for a meal right now because he ate bagels back in the coffee shop in Manhattan before he could get here in Tokyo. He didn’t want to eat too many because it was to keep his resume to get fit before he could walk out of the basement and he simply walked away from the basement to the streets of Tokyo while he was waiting for either the female Titan or Aqua to join him but he knew that the only way to keep his powers to be more and more dangerous is to not get caught by some suspicious persons who were interested on his powers more.

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

• "See ya soon, Sam," Ifrit waves to Sam.

Meanwhile, the Doctor would pass a message to Sam.

"I have suspicions that Shaw is in danger. I certainly do know she was seperated from you. For now... find her and rescue her. Relay this information to Ifrit and her partner. After which, the mission will be complete."

Emiya Shin Emiya Shin

The Greeks

• Marnie's extreme overreaction, to say the very least, made Sophitia worry. To just throw your life away just like that? Well, it disturbed her at the very least. As someone who tried to avoid as much bloodshed as she could, the Athenian did not like the idea of someone treating their life like it was worthless. She opened her lips to say something, but at that point the... agitated rabbit ran off, leaving her only with one thought to follow: May the gods help you.

Kassandra, though, did not care for the Lopunny at all. The rabbit was someone she vaguely remembered from her last multiversal mishap- the one where she met Tifa and Aerith originally- but honestly, she didn't remember much from that. Well, besides for being extraordinarily pissed off on that island. Had it not been for the Midgar duo and another old friend, the Eagle Bearer probably would have flipped her lid. But that was a whole different story; she was getting off-topic. Either way, when the bunny ran off, the brunette shook her head before listening in to the robot- one Bio-Beta- supposedly explained himself, asking about alternate universes. Oh, by the gods. Unlike her Athenian counterpart's more reverent treatment of the Greek deities, Kassandra was much more sarcastic in her thought, rolling her eyes before speaking up, ignoring the fact that her miniature ramble was ignored (which was honestly for the best, in her quick retrospect).

"Basically, there are a lot of worlds with a lot of features to them. Things that might not exist in your world might exist in mine, and vice versa." This was really just a better explanation than Natasha's half-assed toss-out of the term. Granted, Bio Beta'd probably accept "alternate universe" as an answer, but some people might not comprehend that concept yet. Not that it really mattered, since a few moments later her party left, led by Cloud this time. Neither Greek minded this at all; Sophitia was still somewhat uncomfortable with that idea, and Kassandra was content regardless of her role. With Ikaros perched on her shoulder again, the Eagle Bearer didn't really bother giving the other groups staying with Bio a second thought, only allowing a wave at them without even turning back properly, making it seem like she was waving away from the group instead. Sophitia wasn't as nonchalant, turning to the other parties and giving them a small smile and "May the gods guide you all" before following the rear flank.

And then- since Cloud was seemingly making the party merge all into one group- the entire squad of misfits grew significantly larger.​

Really, they hadn't even left the tunnels and the sentient animals were all being reunited. It was touching- both Greeks thought so- but neither really knew if they should interrupt it at all since their party was certainly looking like it was going to merge with this one in front of them. Both figured the best course of action was to stay silent here, although Kassandra did take that time to study the groups a bit more. Thankfully, one animal she hated was omitted in this group- at least, so it seemed. Kendall the Typhlosion was nowhere in sight, so there wasn't going to be any troubles with this group besides for the sheer size.

Statuses

Last edited:
full

Sam
Evening
Tokyo - Subway Area

As she waited for the Dokutah's response, more and more Otherworlders began to exit the subway. She tries to discern the small groups of people leaving the subway for signs of Shaw, and she was not in either of those groups. Just she was going to sheath her blade, the Dokutah finally responded through the portable radio.

"I have suspicions that Shaw is in danger. I certainly do know she was seperated from you. For now... find her and rescue her. Relay this information to Ifrit and her partner. After which, the mission will be complete."

A sigh can be heard from the white haired Lupo. It took her a brief moment of time, before she responded back to the Dokutah. The fact that his employer sounded extremely calm worries her.

"Affirmative, Dokutah." She said with a heavy tone. "She shouldn't be gone too far, hopefully. Over."

Once that was done, Sam promptly got up from her seat, and headed back to the room where they discovered the robot as soon as possible. By the time she reached there, only a handful of Otherworlders were in the room.

"Ifrit, you done here? Dokutah asked us to get Shaw, and we would be clear for the night."

She spoke to Ifrit. It seemed that the ones that remained have engaged in a conversation with the robot.

"Then again, maybe we should get the robot out of here. Seems that some of us are interested in it." Sam commented at the end.

Interactions: Dokutah, Ifrit - Crow Crow
Mentions: Shaw - PopcornPie, Bio-Beta - CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Sasaki Kojiro - Laix_Lake, Nebula - SkipTheKip, Claire Redfield - TheElenaFisher

Last edited:

• "I got this!" Ben says, slapping his Omnitrix down once more as his body morphed into a new form.

latest

"Lodestar!" declared the metallic being that appeared in Ben's place. Pointing his claws at Bio-Beta, he used strong magnetic forces to lift the large robot upwards. "Perhaps my magnetic personality can convince you that - to understand the world beyond just looking at us, you've got to look at everything, too!"

"And now we just need to get Shaw. What did she get into this time?"

"I did not even see the squirrel lady!"

"What are we even going to do with this big guy? Put him in our base? Put him in your base?"

Emiya Shin Emiya Shin CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

P PopcornPie Celestial Speck Celestial Speck [tab=Tab]
[tab=Subways, Tokyo, Japan - Ben & Ifrit][tab=Tab][/tab][/tab]​
[tab=Subways, Tokyo, Japan - Ben & Ifrit][tab=Tab][/tab][/tab]

Event 1:

“Ringing ears, blurred vision - the end approaches...”

To those who believe that the Subway would be the only thing of interest for the day.... think again, for this very moment, lying underneath the streets of Tokyo, a dark plot is taking place... and it will soon be discovered by those who dare enter its depths... but now, it is time, as more arrive, foolishly seeking fortune and glory in this domain of the damned....

And it’s by these adventurers, they will discover what is truly lying beneath those concrete streets, as they prepare to enter the catacombs below...

Of the Darkest... Dungeon.

In an undisclosed location, underneath Tokyo:

39E3553B-E53D-44F2-9919-F3EAD20998C9.jpeg

Down in the depths of the megacity, far further than any modern man-made structure, lies an ancient structure, housing a maze within its doors, having multiple rooms filled with many structures, and valuables, while others seem to hold nothing... except those wishing ill intent to anyone who dares stumble across these rooms, the clattering of the shadows as they walk, the shuffling of feet and metal scratching the stone floor being the only sounds, than silence.

Little light reaches these rooms, being near impossible to see within with no light source available to those, but inside one of these rooms, housed some light, and in the middle of such room, stood two figures, both wearing red cloaks to hide their mortal forms.... one seemed to wore an amulet around the neck, while the other was much more decorated in terms of gear and valuable, but seem to produce an.... uneasy feeling to those who look upon its form... and with a ‘creek’, three figures enter the room, the one in the middle being dragged by the two shadows whose form cannot be seen for now...

The man being dragged shouted profanities and threats in a language unknown to the two present in the room... but the two shadows then dragged the man to the front of the cloaked figures, turning him around before grabbing both arms and forcing him onto his knees at the two. The two cloaked figures merely looked at each other, then back at the man with a combination of fear and anger plastered onto his face.... before the more decorated one merely nodded, and approached the struggling man. The figure then raised their right arm, revealing an hand that was incomprehensible to the human mind, it being an abomination of both claw and tentacle, as it reached for the man’s neck, then wrapping its Eldritch appendage around his throat... the two shadowy figure letting go and beginning to exit the room... now leaving with only the screams of fear... before eventually.... silence.

In the Streets of Tokyo:

It was now nighttime in Tokyo, but instead of the still busy streets with a noticeable amount of people still walking down the concrete streets... it was silent, which was a result of the recent disappearances during the weeks, the individuals who now walked these streets no longer wanting to be another undisclosed case with no signs of it being solved... and thus, only the foolish or brave alike dare walk these streets. For a couple walking home.... they made up the overconfident fools that believe they wouldn’t be the next target for the night... walking down while conversing with each other.... but from the shadows themselves seem to move within the alleyways, signs of movement also being able to be seen as well... staking the couple’s every movement.... waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

The couple was unaware of what fate may awaited them next, but what they did seem to notice upon the ground, was a large shadow, sizing over theirs in the moonlight, as a voice was heard behind them...

“Excuse me you two... I need some help with something...”

and as the two looked behind them, they would see a tall, and intimidating looking man, having scars all over his exposed flesh... and wearing nothing but a hood, and skull of a large bird like creature standing in front of them, a vulture like creature also standing upon his left shoulder, looking down upon the couple.... a grin upon the face of the man.

And before they knew it, two pair arms appeared from behind their point of view, wrapping around their throats and mouths, both of which aiming to silently take down the two people, like the many other times they had done so. While the man struggled to get out of the group, before receiving a punch to the gut by the larger man, the woman bite the fingers of the other, causing a grunt of pain to be heard and the arms releasing her neck in order to grasp the now bleeding finger. The woman took this as a chance to give a cry of help, screaming loudly into the air for aid, before a new and different arm grabbed them by the shoulder, a large arm covered by a brass colored armor, to which the woman looked at an tall figure encased in brass armor, two red glowing eyes looking down upon the woman, before raising their other fist, and knocking out the woman.

After everything that seemingly happened the small group took some time to celebrate their victory, as the one whose finger was bitten quietly said
“Oi, boss, that lady managed to get a quick Yelp out and might have brought some attention here....” to which the large man whose vulture rested upon his shoulder merely looked at his minion, before spitting in his direction and saying “Well, it’s not like anyone is gonna be out here during the night, especially after the things we have been doing for our employer these weeks... and plus, if someone does come, we handle them efficiently, and make them a piece of ‘Art’ and warning to the others..... now, get ready to leave... we need to bring these two to the Ruins as soon as possible.”

And from there, they began to get ready for their departure, the group of six now left in the open for those who dare come across their path, perhaps this was a way to find out what’s truly hiding behind the scenes.

@ Those who plan on being thrown into a new and hostile world of darkness and lead.

Last edited:
Alisa McNish: The Outlaw Racer of Las Vegas
tear in the multiverse.jpg
Mood: Interested of Racing with Knockout and Ren
Interaction: Knockout & Ren
Mention: Crow Crow , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───
╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Alisa smirked when Knockout turned into his vehicle form and asked her and Ren to race with him but they should go first and the Transformer goes last meaning it is a 2 on 1 handicap race before she could rev the engine of the R8, Alright you’re on, man!! How about this as a punishment for me and Ren, if Ren and I would lose against you. One of us would be sleeping on the couch in a hotel and what do you think about the punishment, you two? And where do we gonna have the finish line?

She suggested a punishment that if they lose to Knockout and asked on what street would be as the finish line, they would be deciding that one of them would sleep on the couch in the hotels and she loved to make pink slips that are exhibition or a racing league in Las Vegas or around America but she have never took part of street races in different countries except now in Japan with a 2-on-1 race against Knockout.

She would have to wait out for one of them to start first and decided to start first, she drove off while she waits out for the Corvette driver to follow her before she could rev the engine of her R8 once again but this time it would have the exhaust sound to be a bit raw and aggressive since it would cause some noise in the Monaco houses before until right now. She checked the side mirrors and front mirror in order to check if one of them would overtake her and she saw something that could lead her to crash out before she looked back, It must be a quite interesting day for me, because I just come to Tokyo because of a robot hacker just tell us about the spark of its life.

Alisa innerly said, she must be thinking that the tunnel exploration must be an interesting day for her in her own opinion and yet it could be a new experience for her. It too must be a chill and calming day for her, she would stop playing the AUX cord in order to feel the breezy wind softly hit her face and was like to feel the magic in the air meaning that the wind is telling her thoughts about what life is going to be like right now.

She’s still waiting for both Ren and the Transformer to respond to her suggestion of a punishment for the two, she too innerly laughs about the punishment as a funny way to make new friends.

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

#D86B4C
Katherine "Kat Ruby" Rubelline
"E-Excuse me, sir! Have you seen any humanoid feline creatures around the area? Potentially one that has caused at least a few fires?" Katherine questioned, holding up a picture of Blaze on her phone to the man she was asking the question to ,only getting the shake of the head in response. "Oh, well thanks anyways." She sighed, giving a reassuring smile but still feeling the full force of her panic beneath the surface. He was far from the first or last person she'd asked tonight, and that wasn't a good thing. Somehow managing to lose a 7 foot tall cat demon was bad enough. Losing her for a few hours could have unimaginably bad consequences. Katherine had quickly learned in whatever kind of friendship she had with the demon that anything she could set on fire, she would set on fire. Throw her into a city with very many things to set on fire without supervision, and you were asking for a diasaster. How exactly a decently sized demon like Blazelinn had managed to slip away from her so quickly escaped her, but it wasn't exactly the most pressing question right now. Instead, she belted out to anyone who listened, "Has anyone seen a humanoid feline creature!?" Panic hung in her voice, garnering looks of confusion, pity, and worry at her distressed yelling. On the sidewalk she stood, an island of fear in a sea of pedestraians.

Open for interaction

#AC312F
Blazelinn the Chaotic

Blazelinn carefully picked out the small bones that still remained in her teeth from the fish she'd stolen before, the taste of the burned seafood still fresh on her tongue. She was halfway to a doze, the cat-like demon cozily curled up on top of a small but sturdy car. Flicking one particularly pesky bone out of her teeth, she finally resigned to nap, curling her front paws into her posistion that resembled a bread loaf. Blaze began to close her eyes, the sights of the city shuttered behind her four eyelids as she began to relax.

But then a familiar scent coarsed through the air. Sour, bitter, but delicious all the same. Fear, warm and powerful as perhaps only a human could feel. One of her eyes popped open, spotting the source. A man had frozen right in front of the vehicle, the keys held tightly in his hand indicating it was his. Oh, she could imagine how terrifying it'd be to find a magnificent beast like herself on one of his most expensive belongings, resemblant of some of the most ferocious predators in the world. The flesh of a fish was a satisfying snack, but what she really fed on was the emotion of a scared man like the one before her. Ah, what a feast this would be. Slowly opening the other three of her eyes, she rose up and stretched in an arch-like shape as any normal housecat would, quickly unsheathing her front claws. Blaze kneaded the top of the car, giving an unsubtle couple dozen of scratches with her claws. The sound of the metal tearing sang through the parking lot, startling enough to make the man take a couple steps backwards. She stopped stretching and then turned around a few times, briefly pausing to give a yawn that revealed the rows upon rows of points in her mouth. As she settled back down, she gave a slow but heavy sigh, a small plume of flame erupting from the motion. As she settled down for a second time and feigned slumber, she relished in the scent of the fear. She didn't need to open her eyes to hear the man's footsteps as he quickly turned and bolted away from his car. Who was he going to cower to about this? Blazelinn didn't know, and it was frankly none of her business. What was the business was the practical clouds of fear the man had left behind, the remnants of the powerful emotion still hanging in the air even as he left. When Blaze was finally certain he was gone, she lept off of his car, turning her head briefly to give one blast of fire to it for good measure. She stalked to what remained of the man's fear, and opened her mouth. She lapped it up like a cat would drink water or milk, seemingly drinking air to anyone who couldn't see it. She felt her body strengthen with every drop, becoming all too aware of how long it'd been since her last proper meal. Blaze hadn't gotten the chance to slip away and feed herself in the midst of preparations for the journey to this city.

Once she was finished feeding upon the leftover fear, she gave a proper stretch and then began to float, remaining in a quadripedal posistion as she slowly stalked out of the parking lot. Perhaps she could go an hour or two longer before settling herself down for a nap. After all, this was the city that never slept.

Open for interaction

• To Cloud's expectations, these beasts didn't know what Ramen is. "It's noodles in broth." He explained plainly.

And then, because nobody ever had a moment to relax in this world, a piercing scream sounded nearby.

Cloud didn't wince, he merely moved his brow a little upwards. "Did you girls hear that?" He asked his harem with a protective edge to his tone.

Last edited:

Somewhere deep into the subways of Tokyo, where a blood-filled battle occurred and a desolate robot was found by a group of ‘brave men and women’, a disgusting creature walked across the dark tunnels of the city of Tokyo.

The smell of blood and violence was unbearable for any walking still in the subway stations, the necrotic skin of the creatures once human filled the air with an immeasurable smell of rot and death, blood sticking to the walls like some sort of tag painting, and the gaping maws of the disgusting creatures open wide with perhaps surprise from their demise, or perhaps in an instinctual attempt to bite at those who killed them.

Crack, crack, drip.

...The lone figure- humanoid, his face obscured by darkness, but unmistakably human like if it wasn’t for the deep human eyes shining like a car’s headlight filled with a malice- almost like some sort of great volcano, ready to consume everything.

And yet, as it looked down at those creatures, there was an immense, ancient terror in his eyes.

...It wasn’t from the creatures themselves. Or the level of destruction they suffered. Or the current, strange location he found himself on. No- what gave him fear were the wound of a particular group of those sad excuses for demons. Sword cuts, and burned skin and blood, almost like fire itself burned through their skin and blood. The memory of a calm man going to war embedded into his mind.

Yoriichi Tsugikuni…” He whispered, his voice absolutely dead and filled with both fear and immense hatred.

Fine.

The sound of flesh molding and moving together into a disgusting mess echoed through the subway. From the darkness, a massive mass of red flesh with eyes came forth, sharp teeth and hollow eyes staring at every direction- with a sharp needle dripping a red fluid from it. The figure’s red eyes staring deeply at the dead creatures in front of him.

Disgusting and pitiful. But they would have to do.

With a single motion, the needle stabbed itself uncaringly into one of the many dead bodies left behind, with newfound fresh blood being pumped into the bloodless and dead creatures.

Twitching, growling, snarling, the Necromorphs slowly rise, their flesh and muscle becoming darker and darker as they slowly rebuild themselves, akin to that of a decomposing corpse; their eyes, meanwhile, taking on a green color, glowing brightly, like small headlamps in the night. Amidst the Slashers, more appendages rupture out of the flesh in their backs, one pair, then another, then another, until the collection of sharp, mutated limbs resemble a ribcage. Those known as Pukers find holes opening up in their bodies- several of them, each oozing the same acidic liquid that they had spat at the heroes. Inside their exposed gut, a new organ forms; round, pulsating, and glowing yellow, it opens up, more of the acidic liquid spewing forth. Finally, the Feeders; their regrowing limbs continue to grow, further and further, until each of their arms and legs measure a few meters in length, the additional muscle mass making their bodies thicker and more durable.

The horrifying transformation of the creatures standing before them, a mix between the dead and demons, elicited no response from the man, his eyes simply glowing a red light, before- a small smile appeared on his face. The Necromorphs could sense it, perhaps in some sort of newfound primal feeling a single thing:

This man was a monster. This man was their leader.

The feeling of his blood was almost euphoric- some newfound feeling would be born inside of them. The desire not only to transform, but to consume. Grow stronger. Eat flesh.

“I see my blood, despite all these years, still is effective among the dead.” His voice was calm, and despite the bestial nature of the Necromorphs, he spoke regardless- almost as if musing to himself. “Now tell me one question: Who do you all pledge your loyalty to?

A collective groan rises from the group of Necromorphs as they look to him; some are gurgles of agreement, others make low growling noises. But the message of each repulsive noise is clear: he is their leader.

“Good.” He spoke once more, a slightly wider smile on his face. “You are all now extensions of my will. Demons, as humanity will call you, incapable of walking in the light of the sun. And so I am: Your lifelong objective is to serve me, and grow strong enough to conquer it.” He spoke with a venomous tone, yet also of something else.

Eat humans. Bring them to me to expand our forces. So be it. It matters not to me who lives and who dies. But know one thing before you all leave in this night:

Muzan Kibutsuji walked forward, his body undoubtedly human, yet no humanity coursed through his veins.

675008dde6d1b91124ed9bb934b74af1.jpg

Try to stop the Demon Slayer with Hanafuda earrings, and any who he teaches his abilities.”​

And with a motion of his hand, a single order could be felt in the Necro- No, the demon’s blood: Go.

With his command, the Necromorphs silently disperse throughout the tunnels, inhumanly fast, inhumanly strong… inhumanly quiet. Would anyone know that they’re alive down there? Time will tell.

With glowing eyes, the man turned his body around, the smell of dust and death surrounding the area. The inhumane mass of flesh extending from his body slowly retracting into his own body, the feeling of sheer malice emanating from every fiber of his being. He knew they would die as easily as they were revived by that man. He knew that eventually, the battle between humanity and demons would begin again- an era of malice and death rising itself in the dark depths of the world once more.

Many people were going to die and suffer. Many people were going to try and kill him like pests.

He didn’t care in the slightest. He was revived, given new flesh because of fate itself bent to his will. He survived as he always did. And he is going to survive once more, and conquer the sun, no matter the world, no matter the time, no matter what humans throw at him.

In the dark depths of Tokyo, as one man walked in the sunlight, another walked in its shadow.

550a96e8d2a294d79cef4c1f246d8406.jpg

The battle between the sun and the moon had begun once more.

Shujinko & Retsujo
Kanou

(w/ Kyrgiga Kristists)
>...

>...

>...

>Shujinko and Retsujo woke up on the couch with a loud yawn. They were apparently watching an anime when they both fell asleep. Shujinko looks at the time. It's already midnight, luckily they have prepared before school time. Soon it will be their first day at school.

>
"What a weird dream..."

>They get up, clean up, and went up their separate bedrooms. Upon reaching her room, Retsujo opens the door to be greeted by the sight of Kyrgiga, sleeping on her futon. She screamed, prompting Shujinko to run over to her and sees the same weird looking woman from their dreams. Kyrgiga wakes up, looking at both the siblings.

>
"Oh, sorry. I just can't find a place to sleep at."

>"How...did you get into our house?"

>"The door was left open. Heard that your uncle is going somewhere. Some emergency I think."

>"Oh yeah, I think I've heard about something of a mysterious murder case."

>"Is he a police officer?"

>"More like detective journalist. But enough about that, can you tell us why you've chosen us to be part of this so called "development program" ?"

>Kyrgiga begins to explain, though Retsujo has her doubts and Shujinko not much buying it.

>
"Trust me, you're going to need it. I trust in your ability to make change. Your attitudes would not do good in today's society. Anyway, can still sleep here?"

>What is their decision?
>
Let her sleep
>Make her sleep on the couch

>"Really? Thanks! Don't worry, I won't move too much."

>With that over, the siblings make a promise to make sure that Kyrgiga won't be seen by their uncle. By then, Shujinko would go to his room to sleep while Retsujo sleeps next to Kyrgiga.

>The first day in school is bound to come...

Event Post

In a seemingly normal Alleyway...

Fear.... and adrenaline was running through the veins of the individual whose point of view we are looking from, running past trash filled alleyways of Tokyo, their main focus is to scurry away from

Them

But no matter how fast he ran during the moon lit darkness of the night, the rapid succession of running footsteps could still be heard right behind him.... feeling the ill-intent from even here of those who wanted to catch him... seeing those misleading smiles, and seemingly friendly demeanor that lead to him being in this situation in the first place, those faces being replace by that of devils, all but hellbent on catching the individual, and the only thing he could have done in that situation, was run.

The only thing that was stopping him from stopping to rest was the still noticeable sounds of feet catching up to him with every second, and the persistent pants of the two men out after him... and while he didn’t understand what they said earlier, it might have been relating to him for the most part. Another turn into another alleyway, it seemed like they could finally exit into freedom, as the sights of the strange streets they woke upon could be seen from even here... but, his hope was quickly broken when one of the men’s faithful beasts ran out form the side of the alleyway, blocking the once close goal of freedom, now seemingly impossible to achieve now... as the much larger Wolf-dog growled towards their direction, stepping closer and closer to the individual, as the target of interest slowly went back in festering fear of what would happen next... before a hand grasping around the back of their neck knocked him out of his trance.

The creature could only whimper in fear, crying out, as the face of the man looked upon the creature it grabbed, and from that man’s point of view, he has achieved what he believed as a very exotic catch... a blue colored dog like creature with some features of stone and rock being around their collar. He would only chuckle manically, as his partner in crime finally caught up to him, before saying

“Lawerence... the cage please....”

to which, the now named Lawerence merely nodded, before taking out what appeared to be a small crate with holes drilled onto the top of it, it being a way to keep whatever lives within supplied with oxygen, as Lawerence then opened the top of the crate, before the man who was holding the puppy set it down gently enough into the crate, after all, he wasn’t gonna ruin a perfectly good catch, maybe it would give him a good amount of coin when selling it off, or possibly keep it and train it by himself... like the other four mutts he had... as he could only give a small chuckle at what he has planned ahead for the future..... if it weren’t for fate itself to change his plans soon.

@ To those wishing to foil a attempted catch of a creature.

(I AM VERY SORRY FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO RECEIVE SHORT POSTS. AFTER MY FIRST ONE MY MOTIVATION DROPPED.)

• Ramen Group!

"What Cloud said," Eric agrees as a simple response to Natasha. "C'mon. You guys might like it. Oh, and Natasha- I'm almost 21."

His attention is caught by a news report playing in a nearby TV store. Something about... a cult. The mere mention of that word makes him sigh. "This cult stuff is getting just a little annoying..." The next news report about some 'Umbrella' doesn't help his mood. "'Mandatory' blood drive. I don't think volunteer work is supposed to be mandatory. I'd stay away from that if I were you guys. Umbrella in other universes is known to be... how do I say this? The bad guys." His eyes turn to Sophitia. "I'll try to get everyone up to speed. Don't worry."

The Espeon walks some ways down the street, finally coming to a stop in front of a restaurant. The sign above the door has text written in a good few languages, some of which definitely doesn't look human. In English, it reads: 'America-Tokyo Ramen and Meals.'

"The owner comes from another continent- we call it a country- called the United States. The food he offers here is a mix between what the people around here like and what tourists from the United States like," Eric explains. He motions to the window. Inside, nothing but empty seats can be seen, even though the lights are still on. The only thing inside is that same robot that brought the Espeon his sword, hopping around and doing whatever jobs it can. "Shoot. Hope my boss isn't gonna kill me for leaving the store behind. Don't need to go through that again..."

He pushes the door open. A look around reveals... well, a traditional ramen shop interior. Very few seats, some traditional decorations, and a little ticking dispensing machine in the corner. Only thing that sets it apart are pictures from America strewn about the walls, plus other American-themed decorations. The little robot turns to you as you enter (assuming you followed, that is!) and makes a happy electronic chirp.

"Hey, RE-1. Thanks again for bringing me my sword," Eric smiles to the robot as it comes over. He gives it a hug before hopping behind the kitchen counter. "Make an order on that vending machine over there. It'll give you a little ticket once you're done." The Espeon points at the one in the corner, then does the unthinkable: he takes the socks off his front paws. Now standing on his hind legs flawlessly, he hops up on a stool and washes his paws at the sink. "Hand that to me and I'll make your order. Try to, at least. And don't worry about paying with human money or anything. This place takes currency from all around the multiverse."

The little droid friend of Eric's, RE-1, approaches Marvin and Leighton and looks up at them, tilting its head curiously.

flowerfan19283 flowerfan19283 xLovepupx xLovepupx LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Monarch381 Monarch381 P PopcornPie MCProvata MCProvata FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla @anyoneelseimforgettinghelp

Basement Group

Crescendo's currently a little busy hugging Syl tightly. He keeps mumbling 'I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry...'

Is he... also trembling a little bit too?

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch P PopcornPie Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

Bio-Beta

The robot takes the samples from Nebula with his freakishly large metal hand. "Hmm." A compartment opens up in his chest, and he sticks the flesh right in. "These will do." He then turns to Sam and Ifrit. "I am currently unable to move on my own. Assistance in leaving this cramped area into a more suitable laboratory would be appreciated." Then, he looks at Ben. "What kind of creature have you transformed you? Did that watch on your chest give you such capabilities?"

SkipTheKip SkipTheKip Emiya Shin Emiya Shin Crow Crow

Cameron

Talria follows Cameron, her weapons safely stowed away. Her little Ghost has gone invisible, it seems. "So where will you go now?" she asks him.

AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc

Alisa and Knockout

"...leave me out of this. I'm not a betting man," Ren replies to Alisa as he looks away. He's seemed... a little different ever since he fought off those Necromorphs. Having to go up against those things would definitely leave a mark on someone.

He's definitely not as happy as the other two right now.

AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc Crow Crow

Shujinko and Retsujo

As of right now, all is peaceful for the two (three). But perhaps one of them might see some of the news reports being passed around...

...just a thought.

Topless Topless

Vitan

The soldier nods in understanding, clears his throat, and, without hesitation, switches to almost perfect English.

"There was a robot attack here. Everyone is being escorted back to their homes now. Do you need an escort, miss?"

Chungchangching Chungchangching

The Kidnappers

A pair of vigilant blue eyes watch the streets from the upper floors of an office building. With eagle vision they watch the Rockruff's capture by the kidnappers, remaining as of now unopposed.

The unknown spectator smiles.

1604290057342.png
    Art Credit: DarkRexS on deviantART

"I guess this place won't be a waste of time after all."

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Last edited:

• Nebula
    Watching the robot store the samples in their compartment (including the scythe that's contaminated with the samples), It seems Bio-Beta remind Neb of another robot back home... Wait... Are they literally going to carry this robot to the surface?... And did that guy just turn into... Whatever he is now?.... Guessing he's not the only one that can shapeshift around these parts... Oh well. Since he finished his deal with the robot, he stood back and gave them the all-clear. He can't wait to explore Tokyo some more after this...
    "Idunno what you guys are gonna do with him, but uuuh, be careful... I guess?...Either way, I can't wait to explore everything this city has to offer... Save for meeting those Necromorphs earlier..."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back