• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

• Cloud rubbed his chin. Standard ramen, really, but anything was standard after that big ramen boom. He did like that ramen made with brown sugar and turkey broth in particular, though the standard type was made with Behemoth meat, Zu eggs, or Karlabos Carapace.

"ExCUSE me?" Rex lifted his torso off the table, staring at Kleur sharply. "This getup means a lot to me, you know." He closed his eyes and smiled confidently. "I'm sure that you wouldn't trashtalk me if you knew that I was the one who stopped Van Kleiss and cured every EVO across the planet. Now, Giffany, what were you saying...?"

"I was on an island once!" Giffany chittered cheerfully. "Not the same one I met Cass on, a different one. It was so strange, Rex! I woke up on the shore, then I met a Cyberlife android, a dragonborn, a plague doctor-but she was a girl, so maybe a plague nurse?-a girl who came from something called a 'walker apocalypse', a Mewtwo, a shadow dog, and a girl who could shapeshift into Pokemon and carried other clone Pokemon! The island was full of jaguars and cybernetic spiders who came to see me as a friend. It was scary, but having so many friends with me made it all better."

"Cool!" Hey, after what just happened these past hours, Rex could buy anything. "So what happened to them?"

Then, for once, the color drained from Giffany's eyes as she looked down, her peppy voice deflated to a meager explanation. The memories refused to come out, remaining bunched up in her throat, forcing her to sob in order to loosen them. "...I don't know. I woke up one morning, and nobody was there. I was all alone on the island. I still don't know why I was abandoned." She didn't even register Rex's heartstricken expression. "Fortunately, I met a very nice nine-tailed fox who portaled me back to Gravity Falls, but she told me that I had just become part of a larger multiverse. I guess this is what she meant."

"...Didn't you try to look for them?"

"I did, I absolutely did. I had help from the fox, and she had this adorable little girl with her. I tried to join factions dedicated to protecting the multiverse, but I never saw any of my first multiverse friends ever again." Her eyes finally lifted back to Rex, reclaiming a spark of hope once they focused. "I'm glad I have new ones, though, and I hope I get to stay with you this time." The voice elevated to a slight joke. "You know, I think it's messed with my mind, too. A day or two before Rumble and I were ported here, I had the strangest dream where the world around me was falling apart, and I had to help the fox and her family get people out, all within the safety of a magical bubble. Crazy, right?...Right?"

And now Rex was the one with the haunted expression. "I feel like I should say 'yes', but I'm not sure..." All across his back, though he didn't directly blame Giffany for it, he felt the pinpricks of watching a world collapse all around him. But that didn't happen! He defeated Van Kleiss, he used those Meta-Nanites to cure all the active EVOs. "Hey, Giffany, if you remember your time with those factions and that fox, did she ever mention me?"

"Um..." Giffany decided to get up and move to the back of the room, where she squinted and tilted her head. Sure enough, she released a gasp and recoiled when Rex's blurry image looked exactly like the tiny blur of someone she'd seen being spared in her dream. "No, but...Rex, you look like someone I saw from afar in my dream! Wow, does this mean I had a premonition of seeing you? I might be psychic and not even know it!"

"Uh, yeah, make of it whatever you want. I'm sure you're right, I'm probably just going through the Mandela Effect or something."

Meanwhile, again, the kitsunes were watching and chortling amongst themselves.

VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
acx.PNG
Well, the eldritch abomination joke wouldn't be too far off my expectations if it happened.

Glad to know there are mostly small incidents and a couple of big ones which is the norm for every world. I would know, I've been in plenty of universes. Peaceful and chaotic. I eventually warmed up to the guy, seeing that he is nothing to be scared by. That doesn't mean I'm putting my guard down, he's still very much a stranger. It's just that he seems pretty chill and formal for my standards. It's also nice to see otherworldly beings, people with authority, and guns help out the lower people. Always awesome to see that kind of stuff.

"Not gonna lie here, this is the first time I've seen armies do something morally acceptable. So, that's cool." I paused, realizing that I'm talking shit about his comrades. "Uh, no offense, of course."

I gave him an awkward smile.

Kinda surprised me that most of the "Offworlders" as he calls them don't start shit. They usually do in my eyes or that's just me being paired up with dickheads thanks to my trademark bad luck. Though, I was told there are still bad apples in the group that stay hidden or suffer the consequences. Nice to see those pieces of shits stay in the shadows.

"They get what they deserve, I guess."

I let out a huff of satisfaction, knowing that they're in their place.

"Nice to see you guys get along," I said, the smile becoming less awkward. "I expected like an all-out war where this universe gets enslaved, but I'm glad that's not the case."

I'd offer my help if anything bad happens, but I'm done at this point, I don't need my own mental wellbeing fucked further. They can handle themselves, it's an army and I'm pretty sure more capable people will win the day if plot armor is still valid in this universe. I don't wanna test it out either, got others doing that for me.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Last edited:

• flowerfan19283 flowerfan19283 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LUCY222 LUCY222 xLovepupx xLovepupx Monarch381 Monarch381

Cass makes her order and then brings over her ticket. Normal ramen with chicken broth, a burger, apple juice and...sake. Oh boy.

julia_ok.png
    Julia goes to the machine next to make her order, telepathically communicating with VV as she did so. Vegetarian ramen, tofu, and orange juice. Looks like the ramen has several options for the noodles, broth and whatnot, with some vegetarian options. Plus tofu and a few other things.

The Espeon takes her ticket and then turns to the other eeveelutions. "Go ahead. I'll pay for you three."

"Right..." Natasha steps up and makes the same order as Julia.

"I'm doing well," Julia replies to Eric and then looks at Syl and Crescendo once Natasha is done. "Your turn."

Syl looks at the menu. "Umm..."

Last edited:

• NEBULA
    Wait, did this flying lizard bird guy just mention ramen?! Oh well now he's interested... At least until he harshly dismissed Ifrit's options... Hoo boy. It's not his first time dealing with someone with this type of attitude
    "Guessing you're not a fan of it...Well, at least we know where everyone else is... Do you guys want ramen or should we continue with KFC?"
    Sadly, before he could continue his conversation, the raptor went into the tunnel and retrieved their fallen comrade, before promptly leaving to search for the missing Necromorphs. Would've at least helped if they told him where the rest of them are
    "Only problem now is... Which ramen shop?..."

• 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚍𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚍
    ━━━━━━ ⊙ ━━━━━━
    Yeah, I did and he did too during a mission he went on to a mansion they owned outside of the city.” As for the monsters, she sighed and looked at Neb. “The ones we fought are similar to the zombies, but there were also infected dogs, skinless monsters that have claws and can attack with its tongue, and a lot of other monsters that I don’t think I could describe very well.

She then looked towards the one person that suggested that they should get the robot out of here and nodded. “
    At least we wouldn’t have to come down here every time we want to talk to him, so I’m all for moving Bio up above ground.” It was then that a boy then transformed into some type of creature, getting ready to move it above ground as he explained how he was able to turn into the creature that he called Lodestar.

After it lifted BB and they began to get out of the subway, she saw that it was now nighttime which made her wonder how long they were really down there. BB then explained he needed more information before she could run a simulation on Chris. “
    Chris is, a member of S.T.A.R.S. and he’s my older brother. He took care of me while we didn’t have our parents, he became a pilot in the Air Force, and he taught me everything I know about how to fight. Chris protected me whenever I was in danger, he cares about innocent people’s lives and that’s probably what made him a good cop.” Pulling out a picture she had of Chris, she showed BB the picture of Chris that was taken the last time she had visited him.
    1604393441126.png
    Neb then asked if they knew any good places to eat around her, which she shook her head. “
    This is my first time here, so not really. I'm fine with wherever you guys want to go to eat.

SkipTheKip SkipTheKip , Emiya Shin Emiya Shin , Crow Crow , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Ellya Ellya , Venom Snake Venom Snake , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , LilacMonarch LilacMonarch , Laix_Lake Laix_Lake , Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

• Nebula
    Neb decided to wander around the vicinity of the subway station exit, finally getting a chance to enjoy the view! And what a view it is. Shattered Bay didn't even compare to it! That is, until he saw one of the many gigantic signs dotted around the vicinity.... He squinted his eyes, and read the sign's contents
    "Mandatory blood drive... Sponsored by... Umbrella?... Oh, Claire's NOT gonna like this...."
    To be fair, even Neb himself isn't certain if he's got blood in his body. But judging from what Claire said about Umbrella, and the many horrors she said she dealt with in the past, he can't help but feel yet another cold chill down his spine. And their logo definitely screams "suspicious"
    Nevertheless, he returned to the group
    , and warned Claire with a low volume so as to not let anyone else around them to hear
    "Claire... Bad news... I think Umbrella also made it to this universe..."

Cameron Wilson-Müller: The Water Absorbing Mercenary
tear in the multiverse(2).png
Mood: Trying to Think About Umbrella's Suspicions
Interaction: Aqua & Talria
Mention: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢.....
╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

Cameron looked at the stars after it was nighttime and he would spot a place to eat since he actually did want to eat right now and he could feel that his stomach was growling for food before he could actually spot a sushi place near them thinking that this is the place where they could potentially eat dinner, I’m actually hungry right now, wanna essen dinner??

He asked the two accomplices that if they’re hungry, they could just join him to eat too. The half-German is so curious about the sushi place and decided to properly get inside of the place while he’s just thinking about what sushi he's gonna eat since he had never eaten sushi before but he’s too curious on how the taste will be and tries to act like a common foreigner in Japan for the first time, he then looked around the sushi place in curiosity in his own physical state while in awe on his own mind and he was thinking about what will Talria and Aqua going to respond as well if they are actually hungry too after the quick little adventure in the subways.

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

Last edited:

• "............"
    TAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAP.
    Ordering one of everything.
    Eventually snatching the ticket and setting it down on the counter. Big order.
    "I can pay!!"
    He drops a few bags of Poke on the counter alongside it.

"been doing..... pretty good here!!!!"

SORRY FOR THE LATE RESPONSE IF ORGOT TO CHECK THE WEBSITE A COYUPLE TIMES

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @anyoneelse

Last edited:
The Demon Slayer's eyes simply grazed over the group as they showed clear relief over Shaw's apparent safety. It was good to see they cared so much about her- but, well, it was still clear she was going to get an earful for her actions. Yoriichi could understand the logic behind it. Shaw was clearly capable and brave, but the enemy in question had great numbers, where going in by oneself is essentially asking for trouble. Although...That ghost's actions clearly was something beyond the small girl could control, of course. For a single moment, Yoriichi considered leaving and allowing the group to catch up with themselves, but, it wasn't soon before at least three people called over him.

First off, a girl with a similarly bestial appearance to Shaw. Demons, where he was from, generally looked much...More horrible than Sam, Shaw, and others of the girl's group. Spiders with human heads, massive hulking beasts with entire centipedes as their tongues...It was wicked. But these people...They were much more human than beast. Almost like they wore their animal tails and ears as accessories than anything else. It was bizarre. She spoke to him saying her thanks and that he would likely be rewarded- or at the very least, that was what she implied. The Demon Slayer frowned a little bit more. He didn't like the idea of people praising him. It came naturally as an instinct- and rewarding someone for saving a life was...

He didn't have much time to reply before Sasaki- the human swordsman with incredible skill appeared behind him, revealing his form. So he was some sort of spirit, wasn't he? And the way he clearly spoke of Emer, a 'wrath', it showed he was clearly knowledgeable with something like that. The similarities between him and Yoriichi were uncanny- and for a moment, he almost saw someone else in his place.

"It was nothing, my skill isn't any more impressive than any of you all," And he genuinely believed that. Despite all the power and supernatural prowess, he let out, and the sheer emotionless, unreadable, spirit-like aura he gave off, these people were...Immensely more skilled than he ever was. Even if they disagreed with it. "You don't need to reward me with telling others, okami. I simply did what anyone else would do in that situation. Saving lives is my priority."

The discussion soon reached where they would eat or pass the night on- and Yoriichi instantly felt lost again. He still had little context for any of the things being said or happening, or why he is here in this time period. Shaw's offer for him to accompany them was nice, and while he naturally wanted to refuse as to not bother them, a part of him told him he wouldn't get another chance like this. "If...If I don't bother any of you, then very well. I am Yoriichi Tsugikuni, as Shaw told you...I'm just a swordsman like any other." A small pause, before he continued, looking around the group. His eyes fell to the side, almost as if unsure how to word what he was going to say next. "...Truth be told, I only...Arrived here a few hours ago. I am...Still extremely lost on what is going on, or why I am even alive. Everything is so modern...It isn't like the Tokyo I know of at all. My apologies if I end up being a burden to carry about."

...Shaw's coughing once again elicited some sort of response from Yoriichi, as he looked down at her with mild worry. By this point, his crow had landed on his shoulders once more, cawing softly. "Seven hospitals located nearby, caw, caw! Yoriichi! Yoriichi! Tokyo is largely different! Yoriichi! Yoriichi! Caw!"

latest

"...Ah. I'm no expert in medicine, but it shouldn't be anything too serious. It isn't uncommon to contract diseases while in dangerous jobs...Perhaps that... 'Doctor' of yours can check up on you?"

...He really is just going to ignore the talking crow he has, huh? Well, not like that's the weirdest thing here today...

Lilith
Lilith.png
The strange block guy turns around towards Lilith by turning his entire body and says that he just needs money, still making random static noises. He also seemed to be a little frustrated even though he still had that smile on that face. "Yeah, figures I guess." Lilith says while sighing. The guy then asks if Lilith could buy some lemonade from him, and although she's a ghost and she can't really eat or drink anything she still decides to buy a glass so he could get a few bucks. "Well I guess so."

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Block guy)

full

Sam
Evening
Tokyo - Outside Subway

"Ooof!"

Sam definitely felt that one from Shaw as she bumped into her side and hugged her. In return, the white-haired Lupo wrapped her hands around her colleague and hugged her back, as the other simply rambled on her horrifying experience in the subway with her trademark fast speech. Sam simply blinked her eyes multiple times, as she managed to catch the words 'kidnapped' and 'possessed'. Did Shaw said 'sick' as well? With a frown, Sam promptly did a quick physical examination on her without a word. At the same time, the traditional swordsman in red finally addressed Sam with an archaic tone that belonged to the Rat King of Lungmen, stating that it was merely his duty with a steely tone that belonged to a seasoned warrior. Also, okami? That Higashi word flew over her head, as she spent most of her life in Lungmen.

"It's a courtesy, Sir. Good deeds deserve to be praised, and even rewarded. Such kindness was rare from where I came from."

She replied back as gently as possible, while conveying her gratitude. The swordsman in purple garb from before reappeared beside the other swordsman who returned Shaw to them, commenting on the situation as well. One of the magical animals that stayed behind with the large robot soon suggested dinner, saying that it is on his treat.

The robot soon replied with a resounding no, because... yes. It is a robot. As for Sam, she did find out that Shaw was indeed injured, and in need of treatment, denoted by lacerations on her body. Ifrit soon suggested KFC, and the Lupo definitely knows the reasoning behind that. It was a promotional stunt that the Sarkaz child did back when they first appeared in this world. The banter about food continued on for a while, until the swordsman in red known as Yorichii Tsugikuni commented that Shaw should get medical attention.

"If so, Mr. Tsugikuni," Sam replied with a formal tone that belonged to a trained mercenary. "I have to bring Shaw back to our headquarters for treatment, which is Rhodes Island Pharmaceuticals. Back in our world, we have a landship that traverses across the barren lands. While in this world, we have a headquarters building instead."

The Lupo then glanced at Ifrit, before speaking with an informal tone.

"So uh, do you still want to get dinner, Ifrit? I think we may have to split up again if you want a bucket of fried chicken or something else, as Shaw needs to get medical attention...---"

As soon as she finished her words, a sensible idea finally appeared in her thoughts.

"--- Wait a minute, I nearly forgot about this..."

Sam promptly activated the portable radio attached to her left shoulder.

"Dokutah, this is Sam. We managed to recover Shaw, but she requires medical attention. Requesting medevac at the entrance of the subway... unless you want us to walk back to Rhodes Island, over."

She then disengaged from her radio, and promptly did a facepalm with a resounding "SMACK".

"I'm just too tired for today. Yeah, I guess I can have some dinner as well..."

And she once again nearly forgot another courtesy, specifically for Yoriichi, and perhaps the others nearby. And yes, she did all that while still hugging Shaw.

"... And oh, before I forget again, Mr. Tsugikuni, just call me Sam."

Interactions: Dokutah, Ifrit - Crow Crow , Shaw - P PopcornPie , Yoriichi Tsugikuni - Celestial Speck Celestial Speck
Mentions: Bio-Beta - Attesa, Sasaki Kojiro - laix_lake, Nebula - SkipTheKip, Claire Redfield - TheElenaFisher

Short post because I haven’t had internet for a while and I need to catch up OOPS
I’m..okay, for the most part.
She’s sticking close to Marvin. Not even sure what to order for herself. Might just have whatever the hell Marvin decided to-
Ah.
He bought everything on the...menu.

Nightshade_react_20201024222936-2.png

Awesome.

Currently: Food

flowerfan19283 flowerfan19283 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @everyoneelseaghsshs

“WOOOOOOOOO FREE FOOD!!!! HOLY SHIT!— oh yeah I’m doing FUCKING GREAT right now-“

FLEXING. BECAUSE I FUCKING CAN DON’T QUESTION ME YOU DWEEB. “anyways speed up with that iced cream i am fucking starving if i dont eat in like two seconds i will literally consume the tile off this fucking floor”

“okay your two seconds is up”

SMASHING OPEN THE TILE FLOOR WITH A HEAVING FIST, AS IF PURE METAL CLASHING ON CERAMIC. I drag the busted tile up off the floor, it’s shell lined in glossy paint, now smudged in the wake of my fingers ripping down it’s flesh. Holding up that hard plastic corpse as I bust off a side, bite-sized, opening it in two. Before...

“OWWWWWWWWWW HOLY SHIT THAT HURTS OW OW OW OW OW OW OW- MY TEETH- SHIT-“

Leighton
Tokyo, Japan

Leighton's been following along, and he's placed a modest, inexpensive order. Considering he's a robot, he doesn't need all that much to replenish his nanoswarm. He's about to comment on how he finds the world from a time 167 years before his own very intriguing indeed, but then, Lucy...

...Y'know what? Let's just leave it at that. But then, Lucy.

"...I... What? What just... you... you confuse me. God, this just does NOT compute, what the fu-"

Suddenly, he's cut off, and his screen flickers before turning a familiar blue... oh dear.

DesertedEagleLatios_NoBorder18.png

"Lucy- oh my god. We could have just shared with you or something..."
This isn't surprising at all to Nightshade. Right now, she's only disappointed.

Nightshade_react_20201024222931-1.png

"Are you okay?" Looking over at Leighton. "I'm sorry...this is sort of normal with her.." OKAY to be fair she's never seen Lucy do THIS but...ugh.. UGHHH. UGHHH

Currently: STRESSED

LUCY222 LUCY222 Monarch381 Monarch381 @anyoneelsewho'sconcernedoverthebuffasseevee

Leighton
Tokyo, Japan

Leighton’s face stays bluescreened for about... what, five more seconds? It then goes blank, and his anti-gravity levitation fizzles out - he slowly dips down for a moment, before just falling face-down on the floor with a thump. Is he okay? Probably not entirely.​

there is no verbal response from me for a full eight minutes as i stare forward in place, blood drooling down my pushed-in gums, teeth having cut inwards. a cough. little red flecks pitter out my mouth. the slightest mumble escapes me, “ceramic’s not half bad outside of the teeth cracking part”

i wish i was joking. i want to take another bite so bad. so fucking bad. you have no idea how much i’m holding back right now. “anyways i thought food was on the house why would i have to pay for this?”

latest

Assassin, Sasaki Kojirō
status: In japan, idle conversing, and the necessary precautions
condition: normal

Expected. This swords men from ages past was not going to even think of cherishing any praise, just his sense of duty for assisting the weak and vulnerable.
His eyes fell to the side, almost as if unsure how to word what he was going to say next. "...Truth be told, I only...Arrived here a few hours ago. I am...Still extremely lost on what is going on, or why I am even alive. Everything is so modern...It isn't like the Tokyo I know of at all. My apologies if I end up being a burden to carry about."
his crow had landed on his shoulders once more, cawing softly. "Seven hospitals located nearby, caw, caw! Yoriichi! Yoriichi! Tokyo is largely different! Yoriichi! Yoriichi! Caw!"
That...has certainly slipped his mind how different Tokyo is back then. Yes, it was no where as even remotely comparable to fuyuki city. But he was also gifted the necessary knowledge of the current age, like the case with all servants summoned. But the demon slayer before Sasaki has no such context to go on. But before he can consider making any kind of conversation at this point, Shaw needs to be taken back for some treatment. Could have been caused by those mutated monstrosities, or a side effect of such.

" Indeed, Edo is less of what it was formally from it's more simpler beginnings. Now just a sprawl of massive buildings." He said, Yoriichi's comment on supposedly being dead would grant no apparent reaction. Just another soul who was taken from such a moment, if he was content however...has yet to be seen.

He turns to Sam "i can't say what sort of aliment she cought from that conflict, but it would be best to take care of that first before anything else." As much as he would like to have a conversation with Yoriichi, he needs to respect give respect to this situation. He was surprisingly able to gain that information from the rapid fire hail storm that is Shaw's speach.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow P PopcornPie Emiya Shin Emiya Shin Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

• "O-oh! You must be the healers Julia told me about. Um...okay, it won't hurt, right?" Giffany turned her head away, whimpering, holding her arm veins-side up. "Just make it quick, please!"

Rex, who kept his eyes open, wasn't frightened. He simply observed as the bright magic washed over them both, his eyes brightened with interest. No matter how much magic he had seen, it never ceased to amaze him. "Uh, Giffany? There's no needles involved."

Sure enough, Giffany felt her throat clearing, her blood clots vanishing, and her energy being restored. Everything perked up, from her eyelids to her hair. "Wow, it's like I was never sick at all! Thanks!" If she had a tail, she'd definitely be wagging it as she beamed at Tifa and Aerith. The smile got even bigger as she was recognized from that pirate island adventure. "Oh, that's right, we were there together! How's Kassandra feeling? Is she still as cranky as usual? Heeheeheehee! Hey, do you think you'll need my help if you investigate that scream?"

Cloud, though he was keeping his ears turned up to the conversation, was more focused on eating his ramen as quickly as possible. Perhaps the smarter thing to do overall was to have this meal on the go, because his mind retained the sharp image of some innocent woman being tortured. It was sweet of Giffany to offer her electric powers, but this was mercenary's work, and she hadn't exactly proven herself to be very strong yet.

Then there was a thud, yanking Giffany's head towards the fallen Leighton. "Oh, geez, is he okay?! Maybe he's sick, too! Nobody panic, I'll try to reboot him!" She vanished inside the robot Latias's body, roaming his circuitry at the speed of light.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back