• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
“WUUUUUSSSSSSSS!!!!-” ow ow ow ow still hurts to speak- BUT WUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! I AM LAUGHING IN YOUR DEADPAN FACE, LAUGHING IN THE DEFINITION OF UNAMUSED. I steal a glance at your badge, where your name crests the top-half. “JULIA, RIGHT? MORE LIKE.... MORE LIKE... HEHE.... UNCOOL-IA!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!- why is nobody laughing that was hilarious”

Spitting out another glob of red out onto the floor- sweet copper scarlet that had collected in the recess of my only-worsening, crushed-in gums. Perhaps it would be better to shut the hell up- least I’d stop aggravating the soft pink tissue. BUT IT’S NOT LIKE I CARE- ow- NOPE, NOT AT ALL!!

[tab=Shaw]
As Sam wrapped her arms around her thin little body, Shaw's tail started to wag. You never realized just how cold it was where you've been until you were in the arms of a friend.

The Demon Slayer's eyes simply grazed over the group as they showed clear relief over Shaw's apparent safety. It was good to see they cared so much about her- but, well, it was still clear she was going to get an earful for her actions. Yoriichi could understand the logic behind it. Shaw was clearly capable and brave, but the enemy in question had great numbers, where going in by oneself is essentially asking for trouble. Although...That ghost's actions clearly was something beyond the small girl could control, of course. For a single moment, Yoriichi considered leaving and allowing the group to catch up with themselves, but, it wasn't soon before at least three people called over him.

First off, a girl with a similarly bestial appearance to Shaw. Demons, where he was from, generally looked much...More horrible than Sam, Shaw, and others of the girl's group. Spiders with human heads, massive hulking beasts with entire centipedes as their tongues...It was wicked. But these people...They were much more human than beast. Almost like they wore their animal tails and ears as accessories than anything else. It was bizarre. She spoke to him saying her thanks and that he would likely be rewarded- or at the very least, that was what she implied. The Demon Slayer frowned a little bit more. He didn't like the idea of people praising him. It came naturally as an instinct- and rewarding someone for saving a life was...

He didn't have much time to reply before Sasaki- the human swordsman with incredible skill appeared behind him, revealing his form. So he was some sort of spirit, wasn't he? And the way he clearly spoke of Emer, a 'wrath', it showed he was clearly knowledgeable with something like that. The similarities between him and Yoriichi were uncanny- and for a moment, he almost saw someone else in his place.

"It was nothing, my skill isn't any more impressive than any of you all," And he genuinely believed that. Despite all the power and supernatural prowess, he let out, and the sheer emotionless, unreadable, spirit-like aura he gave off, these people were...Immensely more skilled than he ever was. Even if they disagreed with it. "You don't need to reward me with telling others, okami. I simply did what anyone else would do in that situation. Saving lives is my priority."

The discussion soon reached where they would eat or pass the night on- and Yoriichi instantly felt lost again. He still had little context for any of the things being said or happening, or why he is here in this time period. Shaw's offer for him to accompany them was nice, and while he naturally wanted to refuse as to not bother them, a part of him told him he wouldn't get another chance like this. "If...If I don't bother any of you, then very well. I am Yoriichi Tsugikuni, as Shaw told you...I'm just a swordsman like any other." A small pause, before he continued, looking around the group. His eyes fell to the side, almost as if unsure how to word what he was going to say next. "...Truth be told, I only...Arrived here a few hours ago. I am...Still extremely lost on what is going on, or why I am even alive. Everything is so modern...It isn't like the Tokyo I know of at all. My apologies if I end up being a burden to carry about."

...Shaw's coughing once again elicited some sort of response from Yoriichi, as he looked down at her with mild worry. By this point, his crow had landed on his shoulders once more, cawing softly. "Seven hospitals located nearby, caw, caw! Yoriichi! Yoriichi! Tokyo is largely different! Yoriichi! Yoriichi! Caw!"

latest

"...Ah. I'm no expert in medicine, but it shouldn't be anything too serious. It isn't uncommon to contract diseases while in dangerous jobs...Perhaps that... 'Doctor' of yours can check up on you?"

...He really is just going to ignore the talking crow he has, huh? Well, not like that's the weirdest thing here today...

"Nonsense, youwereamazing!" Shaw's eyes glittered. "Iwasn'tunconsciouswhileIwasapuppet, youknow! Igottowatchyoudodgeeveryoneofmyattacks! Itwasbreathtaking, especiallyconsideringthatmyhoserarelymissesanything!" The implications of his humility were interesting indeed, was such inhuman speed commonplace in his world?

The man went on about how alien this world was, bringing the Zalak to slowly nod. "ThisTokyoisunfamiliartous, too." Shaw mewled. "It'sdaunting, beinginaworldwithoutOripathy. You'realwaysafraidthatthepandemicwillstartalloveragain." By all means, finally being able to live without the fear of waking up with hard black growths on your body was a luxury that all Ancients and Elders deserved, but without catastrophes to be called for, she found herself slipping into the same position as Yoriichi. Did Operators even have a purpose in this world? Shaw's only effort against a disaster here had gotten her overpowered by unfamiliar enemies. In this world, it seemed that just about anyone they could run to had more physical prowess. "Yet, thinkingaboutitnow, maybeTerracatastrophieswereallIwaspreparedfor. Yousawmegetbatteredinthere, andthoselookedlikebasicNecromorphs."

Suddenly, Shaw's tail was brought to a bristle by a randomly appearing talking crow, who somehow knew how many hospitals were around. "Whoisyourbird, Yoriichi-san?"

full

Sam
Evening
Tokyo - Outside Subway

"Ooof!"

Sam definitely felt that one from Shaw as she bumped into her side and hugged her. In return, the white-haired Lupo wrapped her hands around her colleague and hugged her back, as the other simply rambled on her horrifying experience in the subway with her trademark fast speech. Sam simply blinked her eyes multiple times, as she managed to catch the words 'kidnapped' and 'possessed'. Did Shaw said 'sick' as well? With a frown, Sam promptly did a quick physical examination on her without a word. At the same time, the traditional swordsman in red finally addressed Sam with an archaic tone that belonged to the Rat King of Lungmen, stating that it was merely his duty with a steely tone that belonged to a seasoned warrior. Also, okami? That Higashi word flew over her head, as she spent most of her life in Lungmen.

"It's a courtesy, Sir. Good deeds deserve to be praised, and even rewarded. Such kindness was rare from where I came from."

She replied back as gently as possible, while conveying her gratitude. The swordsman in purple garb from before reappeared beside the other swordsman who returned Shaw to them, commenting on the situation as well. One of the magical animals that stayed behind with the large robot soon suggested dinner, saying that it is on his treat.

The robot soon replied with a resounding no, because... yes. It is a robot. As for Sam, she did find out that Shaw was indeed injured, and in need of treatment, denoted by lacerations on her body. Ifrit soon suggested KFC, and the Lupo definitely knows the reasoning behind that. It was a promotional stunt that the Sarkaz child did back when they first appeared in this world. The banter about food continued on for a while, until the swordsman in red known as Yorichii Tsugikuni commented that Shaw should get medical attention.

"If so, Mr. Tsugikuni," Sam replied with a formal tone that belonged to a trained mercenary. "I have to bring Shaw back to our headquarters for treatment, which is Rhodes Island Pharmaceuticals. Back in our world, we have a landship that traverses across the barren lands. While in this world, we have a headquarters building instead."

The Lupo then glanced at Ifrit, before speaking with an informal tone.

"So uh, do you still want to get dinner, Ifrit? I think we may have to split up again if you want a bucket of fried chicken or something else, as Shaw needs to get medical attention...---"

As soon as she finished her words, a sensible idea finally appeared in her thoughts.

"--- Wait a minute, I nearly forgot about this..."

Sam promptly activated the portable radio attached to her left shoulder.

"Dokutah, this is Sam. We managed to recover Shaw, but she requires medical attention. Requesting medevac at the entrance of the subway... unless you want us to walk back to Rhodes Island, over."

She then disengaged from her radio, and promptly did a facepalm with a resounding "SMACK".

"I'm just too tired for today. Yeah, I guess I can have some dinner as well..."

And she once again nearly forgot another courtesy, specifically for Yoriichi, and perhaps the others nearby. And yes, she did all that while still hugging Shaw.

"... And oh, before I forget again, Mr. Tsugikuni, just call me Sam."

Interactions: Dokutah, Ifrit - Crow Crow , Shaw - P PopcornPie , Yoriichi Tsugikuni - Celestial Speck Celestial Speck
Mentions: Bio-Beta - Attesa, Sasaki Kojiro - laix_lake, Nebula - SkipTheKip, Claire Redfield - TheElenaFisher

[/tab]
"Canyoupleasebringmesomeleftovers?" Shaw requested sweetly. "Idon'twanttorishspreadingmyinflictiontoeveryoneelse, butIamreallyhungry. Giffanyconstantlysmellslikepeachesm anditgotmytummyrumbling."

When Sam called for the Dokutah, Shaw's tail and ears fell. The Dokutah was going to be so angry with her, wasn't he? Would he punish her for her recklessness?
[/tab]

Leighton
Tokyo, Japan

Lightspeed or not, Giffany's likely to be met with a realisation. The systems of Leighton's nanomachine swarm body are... EXTREMELY freakin' complicated, like, holy CRAP. Technology from the year 2187, he's a hyper-advanced machine - many of his functions probably seem to exceed and defy the modern understanding of physics. The robo-Latios isn't some simple mass-produced tin can, that much is for sure. It's very unlikely she'll actually be able to influence his systems.
However, thankfully, she doesn't need to. Leighton seems to slowly be coming back around, with a... whimper? As he slowly reactivates, and his screen comes online, his digitally-displayed face actually looks afraid of something.

"...AH! Gah, that was... hhhhhh... hate it when that happens..."

LatiosExtra_NoBorder4.png

• Uh, oh...if only she'd realized the first time how much of a labyrinth Leighton's systems were. After a brief while, Giffany wasn't even sure if she was moving right side up anymore. Traveling through these wires was like navigating a museum from the future, a winding place full of gadgets she had never seen before. And with Leighton shut down for the time being, Giffany's spark was the only light.

Then she felt a rumble beneath her sparky body as Leighton hoisted himself up. "Leighton, are you okay? How often do you faint like this?" Perhaps her voice came out of an opening somewhere, maybe even Leighton's throat.

Monarch381 Monarch381

• Ramen Shop

"Auuugh, what th h-hell?! hic" Kleur glares at Princess Iced Cream Sparkles. "Can't ya' fff- hic be a lil' bit mor' patient, ya' jackass?! Ffffff- hic -in' 'ell... thas comin' out of yer' lint ridden pockets, moron!" One of the wolf's robotic claws grabs a huge knife and raises it. Eric quickly stops him.

"Wait a sec! I'll clean it up and pay for the repairs! And I'll finish up the ice cream as fast as I can, too!"

Kleur huffs. "I'm... this close to kiickin' 'em all out, kid..."

"They'll be fine, trust me. You just gotta know how to deal with each of them correctly."

The Espeon moves to the ice cream machine and quickly makes a nice little swirl of Neapolitan ice cream in a large waffle cone, then hands it over to Princess Iced Cream Sparkles (STILL not used to that name). "Here you go," he tells her. Then he bolts into the backroom to retrieve a broom and gets right to sweeping up the mess.

As Kleur makes the finishing touches to all the orders, he raises a brow at Leighton. "All tha' fancy tech... n' ya' crash the secon' ya' see someone like her?" He drunkenly chuckles. "So much fer'... bein' a machine. Good luck survivin' here, pinky."

The wolf finally finishes up with the orders and hands them all to you. Yes, even Marvin's enormous order of everything on the menu. Of course, as he hands the bowls and plates full of meals to the space robot, the wolf stares at him in irritation. "You better be payin' fer' all this... right, so we've also got a hic burger meal fer' that green girl Esp- Espay- Eric, how th' hell do ya' pronounce yer' kind's name a'gen?"

"Espeon."

"Riiight. Then the sushi fer' the fairy girl... vegetarian meal fer' that other one tha' looks like youu... fancy meal for the pigtailed girl-"

I don't think you can call Aerith's hair pigtails but WHATEVER

"-n' chow mein and a hibiscus tea for Ms. Midriff over there... did I miss anyon'?"

Surprisingly, the food made by the totally wasted, sentient wolf is... really freaking good. Beyond just edible, it's actually delicious and refreshing, especially after that subway brawl.

"Hey, does this mean I get a meal free?" asks Eric.

"No."

"...'course," the Espeon mumbles under his breath as he sweeps the rubble on the floor into a small dish.

Crescendo glances at Syl. "So what're you getting?"

flowerfan19283 flowerfan19283 xLovepupx xLovepupx LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Monarch381 Monarch381 P PopcornPie MCProvata MCProvata FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Bio-Beta

"I will keep this information stored within my databanks," Bio-Beta tells Claire. "However, I will still require more information on the organization he belongs to and his training in order to create a fully accurate simulation of him."

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (I'M FORGETTING WHO ELSE PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU INTERACTED WITH BIO-BETA AND I MISSED YOU)

Vitan

"When Offworlders began to appear on this world, we believed it would become chaos as well. We were happy when such a thing did not happen. Many realized we were too quick to judge many of you. I suppose we were both surprised."

The man chuckles and gives Vitan a genuine smile.

"Are we close to your home yet?" he asks, though it seems that he wants the answer to be 'no-' he seems to be enjoying a good talk with an Offworlder just as much as Vitan is.

Chungchangching Chungchangching

Cameron and Aqua

Talria nods. "Some food would be nice. Been a while since I could sit down and have some proper dinner." She holds out her hand, and her Ghost appears, casting a holographic map onto the ground with its eye. It shows an overview of the entire city of Tokyo, with certain buildings highlighted. "Those are our restaurant choices. Go ahead, take your pick. I won't complain. Anything beats the rations we get."

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc

• Now, after knocking out the woman and main screamer... thankfully, either with the gods themselves hearing their call, or by some mere roll of the dice, no one arrived to their location, either by not caring of what is going on here, or too cowardly to accept their challenge and save the two (mostly) unconscious individuals on their shoulders. The main leader of the rag tag group of kidnappers merely chuckled at the thought of it, his Vulture mimicking his action with its own sinister cawing, before eventually coming to a stop, as the man then said

“Alright boys... looks like we have a second chance in life, now, hurry up and bring them into the alleyways, before tying them up with rope.”

And with those few words, two individuals from the 5 man team, a average sized burly and.... some sort of unknown creature made of a large purple cylinder like head, and a body made of pure brass went ahead to both grab and started to carry the two ‘unconscious’ people into the alleyway, the others following suit in order to remain at a numbers advantage in case some fool tries to play hero here, possibly finding more victims to take as well.

But, In doing so, they made another fatal mistake, as the two former kidnappers put down the two, they have forgotten to check up upon the male, and see if they were actually unconscious in the first place.... for the man merely took the blow to the gut, and simply closed their eyes before finding the right situation to fight back... jumping forward and pushing the man with two shortswords away with a unexpected right hook. But like other times, this is where the illusion of heroic deeds be replaced with grave consequences, and in this case, it was death... as one of the more fidgety members in the group, a sickly green hooded man, the same one whose finger was bleeding much earlier, and rose a ancient black-powder weapon, one of the same designs of the shotgun like weapon, the blunderbuss, and pulled the trigger without any further thought, letting forth a loud kackle into the air, and a few seconds later, the man on the receiving end of the gun fell down to their knees. He was clutching his chest, in a desperate attempt to slow down the flow of the crimson liquid of life from the various holes in his chest, before falling down onto the floor with a thud.

Not long after his kill, the main and large leader of the group grabbed the gun user, and raised them into the air while grasping their throat, yelling out

“If that Yelp for help wasn’t gonna catch the attention of the law-enforcement in these parts, then that gun of yours will sure fucking will bring them here. I have every right to bring your miserable life to a much quicker end...”

As the hooded man grasp at the arm of what they thought would be their end, trying fruitlessly in order to free their throat and bring much needed oxygen within their lungs. Eventually, they were released, dropped onto all fours on the ground and taking in deep breathes, as the leader merely kicked the man onto his back, before spitting near them as he said

“....But I’m feeling more forgiving today.... don’t make that change......”

Before turning to face the rest of his men, a still furious look within his gaze, but now, being directed elsewhere than his allies, continuing with a new batch of command, yelling to his allies.

“Now that we may have become a potential target here, we must continue on, you, after what you did, it’s your job to carry the body by yourself... and make sure not too much blood reaches the floor, that will leave a trail others can use to track us, the rest of you forget about tying up the remaining one and instead gag her, so that she won’t scream out again.... it’s a good thing our boss doesn’t care about whether or not the ‘supply’ arrived living or not, but... brings much more pleasure to him when hearing their cries of help... now, go hurry up or one of you will replace that man.”

as the other four went to work, the one who fired the Blunderbuss picking up their weapon, before beginning to carry the still fresh corpse on his shoulders, the blood running from the chest of man onto the right shoulder of his killer. But, it was ignored for the most part, as survival and not being the next victim was on their mind, the rest finishing their job and now, began making a journey within the alleyways and streets of Tokyo. But much more slower and carefully now, in order to not be seen by the public eye, as well as making sure they aren’t being followed, the Leader’s Vulture now taking to the skies, surveying the land below for anything that may prove a threat to its master.

While they have some trails covered up and left to dust, some evidence remains of the crime, the blood from both the finger of the gun user, as well as the little amounts of blood from the corpse that created a fresh trail of blood onto the stone and concrete floors, leaving a possible way to follow them home... if one wishes to be curious during these times.

@ All who wishes to join the event

Last edited:

• flowerfan19283 flowerfan19283 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LUCY222 LUCY222 xLovepupx xLovepupx Monarch381 Monarch381 P PopcornPie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Syl looks at Crescendo and shrugs. "I dunno...what would you recommend?"

While he's at it, Ori looks even more lost than Syl.

julia_odd.png
    Julia frowns at the response she gets from VV. Yes..? What is it? There's more?

She looks at the others as she moves over to pay for and pick up her completed order, shrugging off Lucy's insults, which wasn't hard considering their caliber. "Make sure to thank Eric if he paid for you."

Cass sits down at a table after getting her food, followed by Julia and Natasha. Cass gives Asha the ramen and apple juice, keeping the burger and sake for herself.

"Mmh...thassogood..." The Espeon mutters around a mouthful of burger, then washes it down with some sake. She frowns as Asha tries to reach for the alcoholic beverage, moving it away from her. "No no! This is big girl drink." You won't even like it anyway.

The Eevee whines obnoxiously.

cass_irritated.png
    "Ugh. You wanna try it so bad? Fine, I'll give you a taste." Cass telekinetically moves a small drop from her cup onto Asha's tongue, causing her to immediately splutter.

"Blehhh!!"

"See? Told ya."

Julia clears her throat. "So...any plans after this..?"

nat_notok.png
    Natasha seems a bit withdrawn for some reason, halfheartedly poking at her food. "..."

• "yea!!!!!q"
    Marvin drops a few more bags of Poke, carrying the GINORMOUS order over to a seat.
    He began to tear off a few bits of whatever he gets, messily smushing them against his face.

Yes, this is how he eats. Or, rather, tastes. Being a robot and all means.. he can't eat. But he can taste.
    Marvin's messy face drips a bit onto plates and such. Enjoying his food.
    "mfdgmhfk gn,fvnbcvhb,mvgnfdsrghjhsdgfkvglgd"
    Acting like he wasn't punching off the limbs of aliens a while ago.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow xLovepupx xLovepupx @everyoneelsewhowantstointeract

Cameron Wilson-Müller: The Water Absorbing Mercenary
tear in the multiverse(2).png
Mood: Thinking About A Restaurant
Interaction: Talria
Mention: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢.....
╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

As when Cameron is about to enter the sushi place, Talria stopped him to get inside of the sushi place when her Ghost appeared casting a holographic map of the entire city of Tokyo with buildings highlighted and asked him which restaurant they would be going. The half-German would be thinking about choosing either the third highlighted building or the fifth highlighted building before he could point at the third highlighted building, I think we should eat at the dritte highlighted building.

He replied, he was going to complain about going to the sushi building which they’re near but he decided to go to the third building just to eat with the female Titan and Aqua. He then whistled a bit while waiting for the two of them to respond to his decision to go to the third highlighted building for their dinner of some sort since it is currently nighttime in Tokyo and must be a quite exciting decision for him because of his decision making skills back in his youth in high school in Dover.

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

... i eat my iced cream. i just fucking eat it. fucking hurts like hell in my mouth and OHHH god iced creeammfgnhbhmgfjhdsahsbdgfyufjdsbwvgrfgubinvfdvsw yummy.

“i actually cannot believe you’re paying for that what the fucking fuck. you are such a PUSHOEVER, eric. honestly, should probably fix that sometime!!! not like you’re learning your lesson right now, anyway”

Mmmmm iced cream yyyuum,,, ghnbmgfndeshazs roleplay hard right now expending a lot of energy doing math homework but MHNGFMGYHGMF ICED CREAMM,,,,m,,,

• Rex happily dug into his cheeseburger, occasionally pausing only to lick mustard off his lips. Also delivered to the table was a bowl of ramen with little peach slices in it, which he used his jacket to keep warm. "Man, this is the best thing I've ever tasted!...If I remember correctly."

"Um, um, Leighton, where's the exit of your body?"
    Giffany asked softly, starting to feel ill from wandering around in the maze of circuitry.

She feels bad for the mess her friend had caused. At least Leighton was okay- hopefully. ...At least Lucy didn’t get someone killed again, too. She made sure to stare at the buff Princess Eevee, an even stronger look of disappointment.

After that little moment, she turns back to Marvin. Slapping food onto his face like the cute robot he is. Heheheh. The Lilligant stood (or sat I honestly forgot) next to him. In front of her was a little bowl of ramen. Slowly taking a bite. Somehow. She has no mouth. How does this wor

Nightshade_react.png

..It was good!! So much better than the usual pastries or berries she ate in Vast. She takes a few more bites, before looking up towards the interesting cook.
This is...great. Thank you.

Nightshade_react_20201024222919.png

Time to enjoy a meal.

Currently: Eating!!!

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow flowerfan19283 flowerfan19283 @ramengang

Sam's words gave Yoriichi a little look of confusion, most specifically, at her wording of 'back in my world...' when describing her...Pharmaceutical company, whatever that was. So it was not his world, was it...? Or at the very least, not the one he is aware of. So...That means that Sam...Shaw...And everyone else he's met so far...They aren't from this 'world?' stolen away from their homes, and placed here? The more Sam spoke, the more confused he got. Like he just said before, he had no idea what was going on, the reason he's here, why others are here, or even the context of everything modern in Tokyo. Much like Sasaki, he wasn't from this era. And the look of increasing confusion on his face, deadpan was it was, could tell others as much of his current dilemma. This is all...

"...Right. Sam it is. Although, I don't know what...Many of the words you said mean. What is a 'landship?' Is it...Something like a boat?"

"Strange technology! Strange technology! Caw, caw!"

...Although...Sasaki was, at the very least, a somewhat familiar sight to him. But the other spoke of something that caused him even more confusion. Something about an 'edo' period. "Edo?" He spoke, visible confusion on his face. While his clothes weren't that different from Sasaki, his style of fighting, his demeanor, and his 'get up', it all felt...Very old. Even older than the fake-assassin. He was a man from the Sengoku period when the Americas barely had been colonized- the names of modern eras were... "I...Never heard of that Era before. Muromachi, Nanboku-chō, Sengoku...But never an 'Edo' period..."

If the swordsman was confused before, he looked even more now...But even though he didn't quite specify, the facts showed themselves to those like Sasaki: Yoriichi Tsugikuni was from nearly five hundred years in the past.

...Shaw's words of encouragement and saying that he was amazing didn't quite help- he didn't look like he was filled with emotions or freaking out, or like he was annoyed, no- it was more like his eyes was more distant. More pensive. He had that same, emotionless, and unreadable look on his face as he tried to gather information of what exactly was the year or era he was in simply from the words of those around him, but Shaw caused him to look at the small squirrel with a small change. His posture became a bit stiff, as he looked down, shaking his head.

"You seem to think I'm some sort of special human being," He mumbled, saying those words with ease, almost naturally. "But that is simply not true."

Those words he spoke to both Shaw and Emer resurfaced in his mind. I'm a man of no worth.

The small crow cawed once more as it was mentioned, as Yoriichi simply rubbed his finger on the speaking creature's head, the animal seemingly enjoying it. In fact, the nearby birds (and...subway rats) seemed to be staring at Yoriichi too for a single moment- before rushing off. "...It's my Kasugai Crow. They serve for long-distance communication and to give missions to Demon Slayers...Even though I'm not one anymore, mine stuck with me." Demon Slayers, huh...? It was his turn of saying things people likely didn't know about.

...Still, at Shaw's mention of being hungry, Yoriichi went towards his pockets, as if checking for something. Demon Slayers generally have long traveled on the roads, and rarely use things such as horses as to not attract attention from Demons or others...That, and it simply was impossible to spare even a few horses, what with the civil wars. As such, Demon Slayers generally carried a few pieces of food with them. For Yoriichi? It was...Nothing amazing. A small piece of bread with some butter on it and cheese. He didn't feel very hungry often, but hopefully, it served as some comfort for Shaw to get her energies back. Although, he hasn't eaten either...In a while.

"...Is this enough? It may not be as...Filled as fried chicken, but you shouldn't stay hungry while sick. It pains me to see someone hungry."

Lilith
Lilith.png

The blocky guy seemed to be very excited about Lilith buying some of his lemonade, even though he questioned the fact about a ghost being able to drink. "Well no, but you seemed to need the money anyway." She says in response. The guy grabbed a lemon slice and made a glass, and then takes his hand out for his payment, to witch Lilith respectfully gave him. "Well I hope thins helps you any, see ya."

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Block guy)

full

Sam
Evening
Tokyo - Subway Area

Upon hearing the suggestion from the composed swordsman with a purple garb, Sam gave an assuring nod at him.

"Yep! Don't worry about it Sir, as I already called for help! Hopefully they can reply on time..."

Then she heard Shaw's request about... leftovers? Regardless, she replied to her.

"Leftovers? Sure, we can do that as well! However, I don't think Hibiscus* or perhaps the other medical Operators would allow you to eat fast food..."

Yoriichi soon replied as well, though this time he wears a confused face. When he asked what is a landship to the white-haired Lupo, she finally realized the reason why the red swordsman was unable to understand most of her words. As Sam allowed Shaw to take some food from Yoriichi, decided to reply to his previous questions.

"Ahh, I finally get it now, Mr. Tsugikuni." She gently scratched her head. "... You and the swordsman in purple are from another world. Perhaps an world where there are no cars and technology."

Sam nodded to herself, before continuing. "You see, a landship is a very large ground vehicle that can house both people, and act as a mobile shelter. This is useful for us, as the world from where I came from has Catastrophes that are capable of destroying cities. As for what kind of catastrophe, we have stormy weathers, floods, and even large rocks showering from the sky! With a landship, we can avoid bumping into one of the Catastrophes by moving away from them in time."

The white-haired Lupo explained diligently, as if she was trained to do so.

Interactions: Shaw - P PopcornPie , Yoriichi Tsugikuni - Celestial Speck Celestial Speck , Sasaki Kojiro - Laix_Lake Laix_Lake
Mentions: Dokutah - Crow, Bio-Beta - Attesa, Nebula - SkipTheKip, Claire Redfield - TheElenaFisher

* - Hibiscus is a Medic Operator from Rhodes Island. She is the older twin sister to Lava, a Caster Operator. She is known for her tough adherence towards healthy lifestyle and related activities.

VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
acx.PNG
"Come on, offworlder fucks like us are crazy. Of course, you're gonna be paranoid. I mean, I would be if I were you."

I was enjoying myself talking to this stranger. Never connected to somebody this fast! I found the cheery and open ones to be too annoying. I'm always shit-talking them in the back of my mind, calling them "Politicians" or something. Probably cuz' I'm jealous of their endless joy but talking about that is murky water that I don't wanna swim in, it's probably gonna be a 12-page essay of how I envy them, so let's move on.

"Oh, uh, not yet," I said.

I decided to tease him, giving him a little look.

"Why? You wanna hang out more or something??"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Disappointment. Not the first time I’ve felt it, won’t be the last. But... this is something stronger, huh? If it were from anyone else, I likely wouldn’t have cared. Why do those eyes in particular make me squirm in my skin? Why do your eyes, your disappointment... make me regret so much? Oh well. Fuck regrets. Fuck this. I turn on my heel, stuffing the iced cream cone down my throat in one bite, before shoving the door open. The little bell following my departure chimed it’s exit- Tokyo. I have the whole place to explore.... on my OWN. Um. Shit- where do I even start? Great concrete buildings hang over the sky, the neon lights of this world shredding up the clouds in splendor. It feels like this place’ll eat me up- devour me inside out. I uh- pop my head back through the door, shouting a, ”WHERE THE HELL IS THE COOL SHIT AROUND HERE? THIS PLACE IS FUCKIN’ LAME. AREN’T THERE AT LEAST SOME LIKE... TOURIST DESTINATIONS??? DOES ANYONE HAVE A MAP??”

The maiden puts her arms on Marnie’s back, rubbing them in a circular pattern. It feels really soothing, most likely easing her.

“Ease yourself. You’ll feel better.”

Marnie starts to feel better...as if her wounds and aches are being healed! She smiles

“Isn’t magic great~?”

P PopcornPie

latest

Assassin, Sasaki Kojirō
condition: normal
...Although...Sasaki was, at the very least, a somewhat familiar sight to him. But the other spoke of something that caused him even more confusion. Something about an 'edo' period. "Edo?" He spoke, visible confusion on his face. While his clothes weren't that different from Sasaki, his style of fighting, his demeanor, and his 'get up', it all felt...Very old. Even older than the fake-assassin. He was a man from the Sengoku period when the Americas barely had been colonized- the names of modern eras were... "I...Never heard of that Era before. Muromachi, Nanboku-chō, Sengoku...But never an 'Edo' period..."

Looks as if our fake assassin has made a clumsy error on his part. Instead of reassuring the demon slayer of his confusion, he only made him more bewildered by the usage of Edo as a single period, rather then it's purpose of describing an era. Has his own skewed perspective as a servant really got in the way of such an avoidable issue? No Matter, for the one holding the mantel of Sasaki Kojio, it was nothing to be ashamed of. Even with the keen senses of the demon slayer, there would not be a single thing of note regarding his own inner thoughts.

"My apologies, I meant to refer to the Azuchi-Momoyama period. But I am certain you're from a point in time a bit earlier."

To the average observer, they looked the same. But it was the demeanor that he had shown that contrast in years. It wasn't that much of a difference, but it was still something of note. Speaking of things to make a note of,

"...It's my Kasugai Crow. They serve for long-distance communication and to give missions to Demon Slayers...Even though I'm not one anymore, mine stuck with me." Demon Slayers, huh...? It was his turn of saying things people likely didn't know about.

Indeed, Sasaki was the last person to know about such things, even with the context of his own world in mind. If he was facing such threats, it would be apparent that some sort of means were created to deal with it as such. Just another thing to ask about later. So he stands by, watching as Yoriichi Tsugikuni offered that small pocketable bit of food to Shaw. What does it take for a man such as this to view himself as useless? Arguably, from what he had seen from that glance of his technique, it was about as comparable to his own when it came to the unpredictably of such. Besides that, it would be hard to gauge such a thing without an actual crashing of blades now, can we?

"Ahh, I finally get it now, Mr. Tsugikuni." She gently scratched her head. "... You and the swordsman in purple are from another world. Perhaps an world where there are no cars and technology."

"From what I can tell, that would be the case for all of us." he said "I had a few conversations when I first arrived, and this circumstance has been repeated over the span of five years."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Emiya Shin Emiya Shin P PopcornPie

Last edited:

• By the time the maiden had found her, the children were being herded away by their parents. Reluctantly, Marnie returned to her thoughts, reflecting on today's failures. Why would kids still look to her after her foolishness"I REALLY screwed up today, but they still thought of me as a hero. I bet it's only because they don't know that I helped get rid of the one Pokemon smart enough to detect a trap." Her ears dragged on the floor. "That's it. I don't belong with the Thanis, but I can't just go solo in this strange world. There's got to be some place I belong...But I would hate to be those kids' stuffed animal all day long." She just had to face facts; It was time to start anew."But I'm Marnie...I can do it..." She whispered under her breath.

Her soft breaths harshened as the maiden's fingertips loosened her tensed muscle. In fact, everything was clearing up, her wounds to her scratchy throat. "You know healing magic, too? You're really a jack-of-all-trades..." The sharp pains in her back melted like ice cream, cool and smooth. The broken vertebrae were back in working order in no time, finally allowing the Lopunny to sit up and stretch. "Thanks, um...Hey, we haven't met properly. I'm Marnie." She reached out for a pawshake.

"Now, what do I want to do? The other Pokemon don't want me here, and Hinaro is gone. But if those children still believed I was a hero despite everything that happened today, then I've got to have a new, non-Thani purpose." When she pressed up against a window, she could see another portal open up far into the skyline, releasing a tiny flying speck. "That's IT! If this world is full of dangerous creatures coming out of portals, then there's got to be new bounties! Just because I got destroyed by Necromorphs doesn't mean I can't stop people from falling into the same traps." She snapped her fingers. It was so clear! The Necromorph trap was just a taste of the cruel tricks people played on each other here, and there were probably even worse results waiting to happen. "I have work to do! And I can start by finding the message board. Come, maiden, we'll be a new team!" She stepped cautiously outside the hotel, covering her face with her ears.

To everyone passively viewing, yes, I am aware that Marnie is the worst character in the thread, but nobody is letting me hit her with a bus and be done with it.

• NEBULA
    Wait, what? Cars? Technology? What are those?
    Must be something from their world... Since everyone's sharing their origins, might as well tell them more about where he came from

"Wow... Your worlds must be quite pretty... Back in Planet Feral, we had this big city floating in the skies. We also had 3 moons... Rumor has it, the biggest one cracked because the Queens used it for... Magical purposes... Or at least that's what I heard, nobody I know has ever met the Queens yet..."

Last edited:
The Greeks

• Although Kassandra's poor attempt to hide her agitation was recognized by practically everyone around her, the Spartan was somewhat saved from further prying by a scream out in the distance. Of course, it was only natural for both the Eagle Bearer and her bird to turn their sights in the direction of the sound; Ikaros had already turned away from his doings to fly off towards the scene. His owner would have followed suit, had it not been for the fact that her companions also seemed to be hungry.

I'll check back on you later, Ikaros. She thought- somewhat to herself, somewhat to her bird- before reluctantly turning away from the developing scene and following the party off to Eric's little restaurant.

Sophitia shared the same concerns as her fellow Greek, though she did somewhat feel a longing for food herself. At the same time, she felt like she had an obligation to help as many people as she could, even if it meant going out of her way. So when the rest of her newfound companions turned to head off, the Alexandra also felt a twinge of guilt for giving in to her hunger, even if they were going to potentially investigate later if Tifa and Aerith's words were something to go off by. She just hoped to the gods that they wouldn't be too late to save whoever had made a distress call.

Unfortunately for Sophitia, her hope would be shattered partially when the kidnapped man was executed. The holy warrior didn't know that, but Kassandra's bird certainly did. The Golden Eagle had trailed back from a distance, far enough that a human would only see a speck in the sky but close enough for Ikaros' superior vision to get a clear sight on what was happening. When the group stopped due to the leader chastising his trigger-happy cronie, Ikaros landed on a nearby perch, catching everything after their hostage was murdered in cold blood. Once the street crooks took off and the leader's inferior vulture began watching from above, the eagle decided to play dumb for the time being.

What could that possibly mean?​

Well, since the vulture was watching from above, taking to the skies wasn't a good idea. But at the same time, just trailing behind the kidnappers was equally as suspicious. So the prideful, majestic Golden Eagle could only resort to one trick he could think of to reduce suspicion- end up being a dumpster diver. As the men continued on with their corpse and female captive, Ikaros strutted around on the ground from behind- how undignified can this get!- feigning interest in various garbage cans that the group would pass by here and there. To really sell the point- he didn't know how attentive that dumb vulture would be, so he had to be safe- Ikaros proceeded to find a piece of leftover slimy sushi in one of the garbage cans, and proceeded to shove it down his beak. It tasted absolutely awful compared to what he'd hunted and been fed before.

When Kassandra and her group of friends came back, they had better bring some leftovers for Ikaros to eat, considering the lengths he was going to try and throw suspicions off him right now.​

Statuses

Last edited:

• "I'm sure fast food will be fine as long as we don't tell Silence. 'sides, I burn calories pretty easily," Ifrit says.

~~~~

Soon, the gang ended up in at R.I.'s headquarters, a little pitstop before dinnertime.

"Little more to Silence's lab. Aaaand place it there, Ben. Perfect."

Bio-Beta had landed. That was when the Omnitrix timed out and Lodestar was Ben once more.

"All that magnetic personality got me starved!"

Silence steps forward.

char_108_silent_1.png

"Oh hey Ifrit... and friends. What's this?"

"Bio-Beta. We uh... met him. Somewhere."

"Yeah! You're a scientist, so I thought you could do something about the big guy!"

"This seems a bit above my level. I'll do what I can, but I think it's worth bringing Closure in for her opinion. Since we are in a partnership with your organization, Benjamin Tennyson, perhaps you could lend me this Bluk-"

"No."

"Quick to say no," Silence ponders, "keeping those two to the Plumbers?"

"You could say that," Ben scratches his head.

"I will accept it. Thank you for relying on me."

"I guess we'll be headed off now."

The Doctor appears at the door that they entered through.

"Ah, I see that you're back... with many others. Shaw, are you alright? You look... different in a way."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Emiya Shin Emiya Shin P PopcornPie SkipTheKip SkipTheKip Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

Alisa McNish: The Outlaw Racer of Las Vegas
tear in the multiverse.jpg
Mood: Already Impressed on Knockout
Interaction: Knockout
Mention: Crow Crow , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───
╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

As Alisa drove past one of the barricade roads, Knockout turned into his robot form and would take a leap into the air greatly before he could transform back into his car form and land on the non-barricaded road saying that it was an old yet classic Velocitronian trick. She would smile a bit when she hears that from the Transformer and would attempt to drive towards the open intersections before she could think that she is in heaven when she actually drive in the road tunnels of Tokyo and sighed in a soft tone, ‘Ah, this is what every street racing fanatics wanted to go to Tokyo not because of the drifting culture… it’s also wanted them to drive in the tunnels just like every Japanese driver all the time.

She thought to herself while she could drive the exit of the intersection towards a new road before she would stop in an open parking lot as the finish line before she could turn the engine off and got out of her R8 then would sit down on the hood, I think we should end this right here.

She then yawned loudly because she must be very tired from the day since it is now nighttime in Tokyo, she could be thinking about going to some sort of a hotel to have rest right now while waiting for Knockout to reply about her question on finishing the race right now because of her drowsiness for the day and yet how will Ren is doing right now.

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Users who are viewing this thread

Back