• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lilith
Lilith.png
Aqua made the not so smart idea of calling the guy an old man before going back to shooting lasers at Lilith witch caused him to get more heated the more he watched, at this point Seo had just enough with this situation so he snapped his fingers and went into his trolley to fetch a powerful looking spear. Now one would assume that he would use this spear to severely damage anyone it pierces, but instead he just hit her on the head with it, not what Lilith would of expected with a spear like that but hopefully it at least knocked some sense into Aqua. She witnesses Seo bonk her on the head with the spear and thanks him for the help with a sigh of relief.
"I mean I'm about seventeen years old but thanks anyways."

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Aqua)
Celestial Speck Celestial Speck (Seo-jun)

• DenzelWorry.png
    "... Hmm..."

Denzel observed Stealth go ham on a nearby wall, trying to make as much noise as possible. The sailor was hoping that there wasn't a monster here, but... The longer he spent in this wreckage, the more anxious he became. Even if the stickman was confident he could take on said monster himself, Denzel didn't want it to have to come to that. To clarify, he never thought for a second that Stealth's tactic was stupid beyond measure. He just didn't wanna have to see his new friend battle it out with whatever's in these walls.

"... Uh, dude? Let's not, like, do that. I don't think that's a super cool idea..." Denzel approached Stealth, careful so as not to be in the stickman's line of fire. "... W-what if Kieron hears this and thinks you're the monster? Then he could run away from us!"

So far, this was Denzel's greatest idea.

Meanwhile, literally on the other side of the wall...

KieronIrritated.png
    "Oh my Goddd... I'm surrounded by idiots on all sides..."

Kieron was still in the ruins of the kitchen area of the spaceship wreck. He didn't know where the others had gone to... Until he heard them loudly trying to search for him. Armed with nothing more than a butter knife, the First Mate attempted to get the two's attention by striking the same wall Stealth was attacking. He tried to yell overtop whatever noise they were making.

"Yo, dummies! It's me! Walk around this wall, I'm on the other side! Don't screw this up and make me find you myself! I'm not supposed to be your chaperone!"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Vermin King Vermin King @IdiotFriends

• CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Steve stops and crouches at the end of an alley, looking out into the busy street. Fortunately for Steve, Red's curiosity had put him right back in the blockman's sight. His HUD made it easy for him to see the culprits, but for the others it would be hard to see with all the people there. The brightly-colored spacesuits were unmistakable, though.

Steve glances at Sonic and anyone else that might be with them. "There they are. Red and Purple."

• Leighton, Ashunera, Cass, and Natasha

"Right," Eric nods in agreement with Natasha. Before he follows her, however, he glances over at Cass. "You're being a little harsh on Ashunera, don't you think, Ms. Cass?" The Espeon approaches the Eevee, smiling at her. "C'mon, Ashunera! I'm sure we can find a favorite food of yours around here. Restaurants will open up again really soon!"

He then goes after Natasha, only stopping to check if the others are following.

Monarch381 Monarch381 LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Syl

"Patrols are gonna be around for a while making sure the coast is clear. Streets should go back to normal in an hour or so." The Hunter outstretches his hand and a small machine materializes out of thin air just above his palm. A floating vehicle, just like the little robot in his hand, then appears beside him. He promptly hops on.

1601772609787.png

"Need a lift?"

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Last edited:
75C0B093-BE72-4643-AD79-A88B2F799F2D.png

Not Long after his first blood within the city, and trying his best to blend in with the large crowds here on the sidewalks, but Purple Guy couldn’t help but gain a tad feeling up his spine when he realized he was being followed, most likely due to looking at reflective surfaces in front of him instead of acting suspicious and turning around, the surface being that of the reflective metal as well as the glass of the nearby parked cars, seeing a small group, perhaps three people, but still three people who were apparently on the chase after some ‘Red Guy’, perhaps his missing teammate back on the Skeld, but also some ‘Purple Guy’ as well, probably having some sort of way to identifying a way to find out his identity due to his recent killing.

Now, if he wasn’t the cold and calculating killer he was today, he would have started panicking and finding a way to horrible salvage the situation, it managing to remain his cool, he began to think of some potential advantages as well as disadvantages he has right now. First of was the advantages, which mean that he was in a middle of a crowd, and since everyone was moving in both directions, would make it much harder for his pursers to catch up, especially if they don’t want to start aggressively pushing people out of the way. Bad news is that this also applies for him, and probably would find himself at a either a figurative or literal wall if this keeps up, but the honking on the nearby streets made him realize the next step of the plan. He was also greatly outnumbered and his only fool prof plan of using his ‘Kill’ ability to pick at least one of them off went out of the question since it was still halfway to go until being useable again.

Looking at an nearby automobile, one being of an actually heavy variant, a so called ‘Hummer’ by his internal visor analyzer, but all he needed to know was that it was both mechanical and electrical, which only made him look down, before looking back up as a red glint appeared from the left side of his visor. As soon as that happened, inside the car, another story was going on, a middle aged man wearing a suit and having a bald head with a scruffy beard was simply driving back to his job in one of the more famous bars around these parts, but suddenly, the radio of the car began sparking and was set on fire, causing the man to recoil back. This was all it was needed, for as soon as he let go of the steering wheel, it suddenly gotten a mind of its own, turning towards the side walks a couple of feet, 20 to be exact, behind the Imposter, the gas pedal being as pushed as mechanically possible as the large vehicle headed straight for the crowd, probably causing an large accident if none of this was handled quick enough.

This would have still panicked the crowd whether it truly hit them or not, which Purple quite needed right now, and in midst of the panic, ran into a nearby alleyway to his right and began running away as physically possible down the alleyway, occasionally doing a turn back to make sure he wasn’t being followed. He may or may have not been seen entering this alleyway, but hiding in here was a no-go, so he continued going through the alleyways, making sure to stay in them instead of exiting, and entering a dead-end soon, he decided the next course of action to take was to hide after finally gaining some distance from his pursuers, which was a couple of garbage cans placed inside the alleyway, which Purple randomly choose one and jumped right inside, now being hidden from the outside world. Hopefully, since he was now hiding, they wouldn’t be able to find him unless they had put a tracker upon him or have some sort of psychic amongst their ranks, both of which highly unlikely to have happened, but just in case, he prepared his M1911 pistol in case someone opened the garbage can, and while not as powerful as his true ‘Kill’ moves, it will still hurt as much as a regular old pistol. Now it was time to wait to see if he was in the clear.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz (Mentioned) thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Doomguy
I need the find and save that suffering man from being tortured. Though I usually kill demons and the corrupted, this is the first time in 100 years I saved anyone as a marine. Soon after many Mancubi and arch-viles, I found the man dead. why! was i too late or something? GRR! Damn those MONSTERS!
Oh well, time to go back to earth. "Hey VEGA can you activate the portal to earth". "Yes, Mr. Taggart". I then was annoyed that he said my name. " IT'S DOOMGUY or SLAYER!! VEGA. You Damn AI". So then I traveled to Tokyo to have a vacation from hell's army for a while.

Last edited:

• CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Monarch381 Monarch381

Cass rolls her eyes. "Yeah, yeah, 'be nice' or whatever. But she knows better."

Natasha's tail flicks irritably, but she doesn't comment on the situation.

tenor.gif

Asha sniffles and looks up at Eric. Her crying is immediately replaced by excitement as soon as he mentions food and she runs after him, tail wagging.

Cass sighs and follows too.

syl3.png
    "Um..." The Sylveon rubs her neck bashfully. "Well, I-I don't know where I'm going..."

latest

Health: Perfect
Mentions: Claire TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher , Grog/Vex Ellya Ellya GM CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Snake @Venom Snake, Steve LilacMonarch LilacMonarch , Sonic thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Red Impostor Yamperzzz Yamperzzz , Purple Impostor Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
Formatting: 737d84 HEX, Trebuchet MS Font
Links: CS/ Previous Post / Next Post

As it turned out, Las Vegas had a guardian angel to call their own.​

Well, at least for the time being. Quiet didn't have supernatural hearings as one of her many abilities, but she definitely knew something was up inferring from someone's body language- even if they were quite blocky. When Steve ditched his companions, Quiet glanced back to Snake for a moment to see if he'd react. Since she couldn't tell what her comrade-in-arms' call was, she decided to take matters into her own hands. With one swift gesture, she tapped to her own radio device to indicate they could still keep in touch before dashing off. Once more, the only indication she left of her appearance to the Steakhouse crew was dust trails pointing just where she'd headed off to.

She was too slow to intervene in the first sabotage incident, but had arrived early enough to overhear Steve's brief conversation with a blue hedgehog and some other people with advanced technology, having eavesdropped on top of yet another rooftop. Either way, they were looking for a "red" and "purple" guy. Perhaps a normal person would have felt like looking for said pair would be comparable to finding a needle in a haystack, but Quiet had the distinct advantage of her advanced perception and high ground. She only followed Steve from above as he led his party over to where the two targets were, and when the blockhead stopped she suspected this was the general area.

Pulling out her Sinful Butterfly, the sharpshooter quickly moved her scope throughout the crowd of people just before spotting two people in suits matching said colors. However, she didn't want to open fire just yet on either of them; for all she knew, they could be unlucky bystanders. She would've investigated both further, but soon enough yet another vehicle veered off the road towards the general public.

It may have looked like the car would keep careening into the public, even with Steve's quick building, but then a loud crack echoed throughout the streets. This was the snarl of the 12.7 antimaterial round that went flying directly into the engine bay, punching a hole straight into the engine block. Whether one wanted to call it sheer luck or perfect skill was irrelevant; the result was visible the second the Hummer immediately stopped roaring forwards, the driving mechanism completely shot. This meant the Hummer was forced to stop accelerating, and the driver would hopefully be smart enough to pull the brakes or the emergency brake before he crashed.

Either way, the few seconds Quiet needed to fire was enough time for her to notice Purple was running away from the scene already... into an alley. Yeah, that was definitely suspicious. She took a quick glance at Red, but still couldn't tell if the latter was the baddie. So, instead, she decided to try a risky move. Within the blink of an eye, she flipped her green laser on before pointing it at each of the Impostor hunters for a second. Long enough to hopefully get their attention (except maybe Steve), but short enough to not seem like a threat. After she hoped at least one of them noticed her laser, she immediately pointed it right at Red in the crowd before firing yet again.

However, this bullet wasn't intended to kill. Instead, it tore into the concrete behind the Red figure, giving the Impostor hunters a clear idea of where exactly their suspect was standing around at. That and it was guaranteed to send innocent civilians scattering, leaving the suspicious person without anyone to blend in with.

With Red hopefully being addressed, Quiet leapt off her rooftop, turning into a blur as she darted from her sniping position towards the alley. Perhaps the group would see a figure dashing rapidly towards Purple's last location; perhaps they wouldn't. Regardless, once Quiet reached the dead end in the alleyway, she stopped dead cold, glancing about. After a few seconds, the markswoman once more hopped up on top of the buildings nearby to get a good sightline on the alley, perching herself for now without her snipers. The purple man couldn't possibly have outrun her; he was here somewhere, and she was patient enough to wait for her prey to make a mistake and show himself.

Last edited:
Oba
VossClosedEyesHappy.png

"Oh, he don't need to worry. We ain't bad people! Poor bastard oughta show his face. Let us get to know him."

Voss, though still very much curious, hadn't caught on to what was happening. He genuinely seemed eager to meet a "new face." Abbott, on the other hand, was plotting a way to finally confront Voss. He originally followed Voss and his crew here to hopefully stop their rampant pirate crimes. But now that he's here, well... To be honest, Abbott hadn't thought that far ahead. The ex-sailor thought he lost Voss for good after being brought here. Now that his old captain is right in front of him, oblivious to his presence, who's to say that Voss' relatively cheery attitude will take a turn for the worse?

Maybe he was just overreacting. Surely after all this time since they last saw each other Voss would've at least calmed down just a teensy bit. He couldn't stay mad at him forever, right?
In the meantime, Voss directed his attention back toward Oba. "Zane? Uh, that's probably just the smell of booze, knowing him. Zane's a good matey, trust me. We go a ways back." He chuckled. After her weedwhacker comment and her mentioning eating Voss if he were to kick the bucket somehow, the sea captain squinted at the floran in a mix of doubt and... fear. He wanted to defend himself on both subjects.

VossDisgust.png

"... Er, eh... My skin's pretty tough, too. Ya wouldn't want to eat me, promise... ya damn weirdo..."

"... And no, I wouldn't have screamed! I bet ya would've screamed, but I'm better than that. As I said, they're nothing than stupid little trash rodents. If they're the worst I'll find here, I think I'm- ugh..."
"... would have sssscreamed like dumb little poptop thing.."

Oba growled a bit, but looked back at this mysterious.. tile that fell.. she was rather frightened by it.. but.. maybe it WAS nothing... she slowly backed away...
The sea captain was interrupted by Oba's sudden exclamation. She sounded like she was concerned about something nearby. Of course, our dear naive Voss was just gonna ignore that for now and just figure that she was being as skittish as ever. We all know that that's certainly not the case, especially when you consider how Voss was acting inside the wreckage, but it doesn't matter. Voss was going to be dismissive of Oba's warnings. Even when she cautiously approached the suspicious tile.

"Pah! How much ya wanna bet that's just another animal? What do they say...? Yer makin' a mountain out of a molehill." The old man laughed again. He paused for a few seconds in awkward silence before uttering out again.

"... Ya know what ya remind me of, Plant Girl? My First Mate. Not Kieron, mind you. My First First Mate. Skye, I'm sure ya remember him, right?"
".. even if other animal.. ssstill could attack.. maybe floran HUNT animal though... eh.."

"... firssst mate?? AND FLORAN'SSS NAME ISSS OBA!! Get right, dumb flesh thing..."

Oba seemed to.. crack her knuckles. Weird that a plant person could crack their knuckles in the first place but.. oh well..

She kept looking around.. listening.. being a bit distracted.. trying to find the source of the falling tile...
Uh oh. Abbott shrunk further behind Zane.

"Yeah, he used to make a big deal outta nothin'. Honestly, he was a hot mess. I'm surprised he survived as long as he did with me. But the main difference between ya and... him... is that yer not a lyin', map-stealin' scumbag! ... At least, I hope yer not."

"As much as I loathe Kieron, he ain't nothin' like him. Sure, he's a coward, but hey. He's not a coward and a thief!"

Abbott was unsure that Voss' change in subject was purposeful in that he saw Abbott ages ago and was doing it to mess with him, or he legitimately was thinking this. Regardless, Abbott carefully peered over Zane's shoulder.

VossClosedEyesHappy.png

"... Ah, I could go on forever, but I shouldn't..."

"... I've already ranted about him over a thousand times! ..."

"... I don't need to think about him on top of Thing 1 and Thing 2 leaving me..."

"... I'm just glad he hadn't followed me here. And don't try to defend him, Zane and Skye. That good-fer-nothin', traitorous yob doesn't need yer sympathies..."

VossFear.png
"... sssounds... sssussspicioussss.. but.. like young floran usssed to-"
"... I'm not really that bad, am I?"

Once Voss' eyes darted in his direction, Abbott temporarily retreated back behind Zane. After a short moment, when he realized that the jig was up, the ex-sailor finally abandoned his hiding spot. He stepped a short distance away to the side, making sure to stay real close to Zane. Abbott knew he couldn't try to drag his old captain back to his world hiding behind the Operative. He might as well announce his presence now, with plenty of people to see him. Don't want anything crazy to happen, of course.

After several agonizing moments in the stillness twiddling his thumbs, Abbott awkwardly spread his arms out from his sides and feigned a smile. Oh yeah, Abbott was uncomfortable. What was he going to say now?

AbbottWorry.png

"... Ummm... Hiiiii! ... Uh, h-"

AbbottShockedBlur.png

"WAIT HOLD ON-!!"

abbott gets choked out by voss.png

"YOU ACTUALLY FOLLOWED ME HERE?? YOU BASTARD!! I'M GONNA RIP YOUR THROAT OUT WITH MY OWN BARE HANDS!!"

... This reunion couldn't have gone any better.
Oba was almost immediately cut off.. by well.. the stranger emerging.. a bit nervously.. and then VOSS IMMEDIATELY TACKLING AND CHOKING HIM!

To which, the Floran responded by flipping her shit, as any respectable Floran would.
1601818979805.png
"GOD DAMNIT VOSSSS GET OFF!!"

The Floran pushed aside anyone else in the group to approach the two, before grabbing the sea captain by the coat, and pulling him back, with QUITE a sum of force. And she looked absolutely pissed... she SOUNDED pissed too, a deep snarl coming from the plant girls throat as she continued to try and pull Voss off of the poor soul..
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Vermin King Vermin King TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher @ObaIsGoingToBeatYouToDeath

Doomguy

I'd be walking in the streets of Tokyo searching for someplace to stay. I tried hotels and apartments but they were FUCKING FULL! DAMN DAMN. "VEGA find me a rental home in Tokyo, Japan". Then VEGA replied "Scanning now... There are no rentals at the moment". God DAMN IT!!!! I need SOMEPLACE TO STAY!!!

Aqua

Location - Manhattan
Status
- Distraught
Condition
- Bonked on Head

Due to Aqua's heavy short-sightedness, she didn't even notice the homeless man sneaking up on her with his deadly spear of mass destruction. So, when such a spear was used to bonk her on top of her cranium, Aqua's immediate reaction was to, of course...

2e06a3bcd871746b9b7c7acbb3fc56ef.gif

Fall to her knees and sob like a little bitch. "Y-you hit me!!" She cried through a fit of tears, screams, and just general cries of pain. "A-and now you're calling me a hooker!" Her cries continued as she sobbed uncontrollably while rubbing the spot of her skull that this random homeless guy had needlessly struck with his staff. "I-I'm a Goddess, and you HIT ME and called me a HOOKER!!! And all I wanted to do was take care of that stupid ghost and help that poor lady!!!" Through Aqua's screams, sobs, and whines, she raised a hand to the woman who'd just hung up her phone, pointing at her with a shaky finger.

At least she wasn't bothering Lilith anymore.

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Leighton
Tokyo, Japan

The robo-Latios nods gratefully, catching the rice ball thrown by Cass with machine-like precision. However, what comes after is perhaps... surprising, to say the least. Held in his grasp, the rice ball rapidly dissolves into the same kind of metallic dust that seems to comprise his body. Disintegrating into nothing but nanobots within just a few seconds, what used to be the rice ball is absorbed into the robot's form, and some of the damage he's sustained seems to heal back up.
That's, uhhh... definitely an unusual way to eat.

"Hooh, muuuuch better. Pretty tasty, actually - thanks for the pick-me-up. Much appreciated!"
"O-Oh, uh, another thing. Y'mind if I tag along with you all until I can catch my bearings here? Gotta just figure out, well... what to do with myself here, I suppose. Strange new world and all."

DesertedEagleLatios_NoBorder6.png

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

When Aqua fell on her knees and started to cry like a little bitch, Seo's expression went from anger and satisfaction transformed into one that radiated an almost supernatural smugness. Twirling his spear around in the air, (and maybe accidentally hitting it on the side of a wall awkwardly) the homeless struck a pose, as a grin appeared on his face when the homeless man looked down upon the defeated Aqua. There was a sense of victory he didn't feel often here. A sense of greatness that made him feel good. Hitting women, at some point in the past, sure as hell felt bad to him and he promised himself he'd never hit one, but when you walk the earth for as long as he has, you become an avid believer in gender equality.

"Hell yeah I did! Be more mindful of your elders, lady! Don't you see you interrupted my hungo--"

Aaaand that smug grin and sense of victory got shattered into a thousand pieces as Aqua told him she was a goddess.

What.

"What."

For a moment, there was an awful lot of silence around Seo. The only sound being heard being the pathetic sobs of the goddess in front of him, and the revelation that she was, indeed, a goddess. For a moment, he simply stood there, his jaw kinda open, as he looked down at Aqua with a mix of shock, confusion, and an expression that read 'are you bullshitting me right now.' But after a good, few, awkward moments between the two, and that strange feeling Seo felt again coming back at full force, this time his head clicked in realization as to what this feeling was. Ah, right, the legendary 'sixth sense.' Also known as Seo's bullshit sensor.

It...Really wasn't a power, more just a feeling. Like a crawl on his skin due to being so old. Aqua could tell that he didn't have a sixth sense as he had others way more impressive magical abilities that probably would be akin to the shit she gave to 'heroes' she brought to another world. Although they were different- and old. Oooold old. Older then Lilith and everyone else currently here- like holy shit, he didn't look like an old man, but he could absolutely not say he wasn't freakin' old! Nine thousand years for two abilities?!

One: The unconditional, bullshit immortality that changes the meanings in attacks, be they literal or conceptual or magical or whatever to make so they can't end up killing him. Okay, pretty bullshit.

Two: The ability to- use any magical weapon??

Three: Not an ability, but the trolley was also just as old as the other three abilities, and multiple, several, almost uncountable number of magical items stood inside of it. Just who was this ancient old dude?

Finally, though, he replied. "...You're...You're a goddess." He asked, almost in disbelief, before looking at both Lilith and the woman on the phone, clearly ignoring the fact she was, well, in a phone. "She's a goddess??"

Sonic the Hedgehog

it_s_time_to_jump_up_in_the_air____transparent__by_tbsf_yt_dce5ynb-250t.png

Location - Las Vegas
Status
- Helping Out
Condition
- Healthy

Once they'd reached the end of their little chase, Sonic slid to a halt alongside Steve. Once Steve had pointed the pair of imposters out through the crowd, Sonic would nod in response to him. "Right. I'm on it!" The hedgehog exclaimed, and before anyone could stop him, he was already off, speeding through the crowd of people, right towards Red and Purple. "They're this way!" Sonic shouted back towards The Ghost as he ran off. Not too far out in front of him were the pair of imposters, both clad in their unmistakable spacesuits. It was clear as day.

Unfortunately for Sonic and the others, though, this imposter had a trick up his sleeve - just as the red one did. With a sigh, Sonic lowered his head as he, of course, noticed the immediate sabotage. While he was running towards the imposter, he'd noticed them scurry off into an alleyway. At the same time, he'd noticed Steve placing down a few blocks in an attempt to cushion the blow of the oncoming crash. Sonic, being the hero he was, began to speed off towards the crowd. The familiar sound of gunfire (which he'd heard from quite a number of Eggman's machines - as well as Shadow that one time) cracking throughout the Las Vegas streets was enough to temporarily distract him, though. However, it didn't take Sonic long to realize that this was a gunshot of the helpful variety, as it had slowed down the car exponentially.

But before the car could come to a stop, it would still have to slow down. And, with this being a busy crowd, Sonic wasn't willing to take any chances. So, within seconds, Sonic zipped to each pedestrian that was in the way, picked them up, and placed them out of the way of the oncoming vehicle. To Steve, Quiet, and anyone else, it would look like a literal blue blur had merely whisked everyone out of the way. Once everyone was safe, Sonic turned to Steve. "See if that guy in the car is okay!" He called out, and once he'd done so, another bullet resonated throughout the streets, landing right near the red guy. "And take care of the red guy. I'll handle the purple one!" With that, Sonic looked up in the direction of the helpful gunshots. Even though he couldn't see Quiet at all, he still knew an ally when he heard one. So, as a gesture of thanks, Sonic gave her a thumbs up, before running off towards the alleyway.

Of course, by now, the Purple Imposter was gone from sight. Once Sonic had entered the alleyway, he'd slowed down to a walking pace. "Man," He said in a relaxed tone as a nonchalant smirk began to rest on his face. "If I was a miniature homicidal purple space guy, where would I hide?" By now, he'd reached the side of the trash cans, and was merely whistling up into the air as he cupped his hands behind his back. In the midst of his totally not suspicious whistling, Sonic stretched out his right leg and kicked over the trashcan nearest to him. If the Imposter wasn't in that trashcan, then the chain reaction of trashcan spills caused by said kick would certainly reveal where they were in no time!

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 LilacMonarch LilacMonarch FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

Banjo and Kazooie

CzT6XBy.png

Location - Amazon Rainforest
Status - Disappointed and Jovial
Condition - Healthy

"Ya know,"
Kazooie replied to Crescendo in a whisper, leaning down towards the Pokemon as she partially covered her beak with her wing. "Considering where we are, I'm surprised it took us this long to find Hair-Boy over here." At her words, Banjo merely nodded, before Kazooie turned back to face Bigfoot. "Alright, uh... guy. From now on, you will be known as the magnanimous, the illustrious, the extremely unbathed... Hair-Boy!" Kazooie would exclaim proudly. As she spoke, Banjo shot her a look and began to open his mouth, only to sigh and shake his head once he realized it was too late for him to offer any input.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Adalyn
Tokyo, Japan

Meanwhile, near the demon slayer and the bounty hunter, another fleeting portal tears itself open in the air above the alleyway. Immediately, a very... English-sounding voice is audible from within...

"Oh good LORD WHA-"

No sooner than she's cut off, a VERY unusual figure falls through into this world, the portal snapping shut right behind... her? It? Who knows what the giant half-spider person that's just fallen through goes by, but for the purpose of dramatic irony (?), let's just use 'she' and other such pronouns for now. Anyway, the drider's not exempt from the laws of physics, and promptly continues to fall with a yelp from where the portal was, the ground below rapidly beckoning ever closer. However, she's got a trick up her fancily-clothed sleeve - a thick jet of some kind of silk-like substance shoots from her palms, adhering solidly to the wall and swinging her around to stick to it like some kind of natural abseiling rope. A smart, quick-thinking move, but... definitely not the most conventional entrance going. Noticing her, ahem, audience, she fiddles with some kind of military-esque comms earpiece she's wearing, which translates her speech (which isn't exactly in the location's native language) so the other two present may understand her - before giving a relatively non-hostile wave considering her appearance.

"Bloody hell, that was much too close for comfort... A-ah, erm, greetings."

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck AshuraaHunter AshuraaHunter

Before the bounty hunter could even have a chance to reply to Yoriichi, the universe and world itself seemed to decide it was time to bring in more unknown people to their location. The sound of energy rippling across the air like the familiar sound of a Blood Demon Art and the large, inhumane shadow looming over them for a second, Yoriichi's senses immediately screamed. The Demon Slayer was no stranger to danger- having fought strong demons, Upper Moons and Lower Moons alike, as well as normal demons with strong blood arts, the strongest swordsman was no stranger to strange abilities and the feeling of danger in the eighty years he's spent back in his home.

Instantly, the Demon Slayer's entire stance changed, as he quickly jumped back- his body jerking itself out of the location he saw the shadow falling towards- that being near his location. Skadi, the small robot, and Adalyn could see Yoriichi's speed- and while Skadi saw it before, seeing it again but this time closer certainly showed this man wasn't what it seemed. With barely any momentum to his movements, in an extremely short amount of time, Yoriichi was able to move back away from the new stranger in the alleyway.

Time seemed to slow down for Yoriichi- years of fighting against inhuman enemies capable of tearing across throats with ease and moving faster than the eye could see hardened his reflexes, too, to a point where it almost seemed like the world slowed down whenever he pulled back his blade, this situation was no different, the sound of metal grinding against the sheath of his weapon being almost defeating if it wasn't so short- what almost seemed to sparks flew high in the air as his dark and red blade revealed itself to both the bounty hunter, the robot, and the inhumane figure. Yet, even though his blade was pulled back with intensity, and his hands held it with professionalism, Skadi, or anyone else, couldn't sense his aura. There wasn't a single hint of malice, or fighting spirit, of violence, or even any other emotion coming from him- his face was almost entirely blank, emotionless, hard to read. Making it impossible to guess what he was going to do. But also just as easy to underestimate him, of course.

And yet...

There was that feeling Skadi felt again- that feeling of pure inhumanity coming from Yoriichi.

28d43b569119ed4b0dc9c99640e6ba4aef2e3ee1.png

Skadi was right, Yoriichi Tsugikuni was a demon.
The Demon Slayer's eyes, if they didn't have any color before now were completely devoid of any sort of color aside from the white sclera of his eyes. A shadow loomed over his emotionless face as he held his blade tightly, the metal on it clearly not of any kind the girls saw before. The edges of it were a deep color of red, almost like a dancing pattern of flames, with its blunt side being a deep, black color. Black Nichirin blades were always a bad omen in the Demon Slayers corps, Yoriichi thought, as he held his blade once more, his eyes looking directly at the spider in front of him. Inhuman demons with animal traits or horrible mutations weren't uncommon to Yoriichi, not in the slightest- but she didn't seem to attack him.

But demons feigning friendless weren't uncommon either.

"...Demon...Speak. Who are you?"​

Lilith
Lilith.png
Now with Seo bonking Aqua on the head with his spear, what was her response? By laying on her knees and crying like a five year old got their icecream stolen, not really what a goddess would do but at least she's not attacking Lilith anymore. And speaking of whom Lilith wasn't really as surprised as Seo when Aqua whined out that she was a goddess but it still caught her off a bit. "Well she certainly not acting like one right now." She responds to Seo's surprised comment.

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Aqua)
Celestial Speck Celestial Speck (Seo-jun)

Last edited:

Natasha briefly glances back at Leighton as she walks. "Sure."

esp18.png
    Cass nods. "Of course, robot friends are always welcome with us! And fascinating subjects to study."

With Yoriichi and Adalyn Celestial Speck Celestial Speck AshuraaHunter AshuraaHunter

"Hey now, let's calm down." Not there a moment before, an Espeon was now calmly walking toward Yoriichi. For someone unfamiliar with Pokémon, she might look like an oversized house cat. Well, other than being purple, and having a gem in her forehead, and having a forked tail. She walked on four legs like one, but talked like a human.

nexusreq.png
    She stops a short distance from the demon slayer, not seeming afraid even though this man was clearly not friendly to anything that looked like a demon to him, which might very well include herself. "She's not going to hurt anyone. You can put the sword away."

• Cassandra, Leighton, Ashunera and Natasha

Eric walks to a nearby hotel and heads inside. "In times of crisis, hotels become temporary shelters and use whatever vacant spots they have available for anyone in need. Until the army decides the area's safe again, we can stay here," he explains to the others before going to talk with the man tending the counter. After struggling a bit with the language barrier, he comes back with a paw-ful of keys to their new rooms.

"I got one for each of us. Fridges are already stocked, apparently, so we can eat something if we need to." He glances over at Leighton on that one.

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Monarch381 Monarch381

Syl

"To find shelter. If it ain't me, it'll be one of the army guys around here taking you there. So hop on." The Hunter maneuvers his Sparrow so that the seat is faced towards Syl.

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Doomguy

Okay, so- problem one, the streets of this normally-bustling city are completely empty. Cars are strewn about the streets, abandoned in late evening traffic. The only evidence of there being civilization here are the flashing electronic signs that have an arrow pointing down the street next to a symbol of a stickman running down a flight of stairs and covering his head. Maybe that means 'safe place this way?'

There's a sound of a dozen engines behind Doomguy, and then, a shout. A squad of armed men in military garb, trailed closely by a line of humvees and tanks, come up to Doomguy. The first man says something in a foreign language- it sounds like it's supposed to be a question.

Nihilist_Ulquiorra Nihilist_Ulquiorra

Last edited:
I put my hands up. "Hey, guys I'm a sergeant so please go out of the way". Then the leader of the men appeared before me and said something I did not understand. "Hey, Vega can you translate what he said for me." Vega translated a recording of what the man said earlier. "He said 'are you a killer or a threat?'"

ha they thought I was a killer... oh my god that is hilarious. " guys I'm not a killer I'm just a guy with a shotgun and a suit I'm not a bad guy I swear!". And I just punched the Commander in the face and ran. Good job Doomguy good job.

Last edited:
Leighton
Tokyo, Japan

“Whew, much appreciated. Chances are, I’ll be able to fully repair, in that case- ohhhh, uhm, I should probably explain what I actually did to that rice ball, right? That, and who I actually am. As I'm sure you've probably guessed by now, I’m, uh... not exactly the most conventional robot goin', haha."

The strange robotic Latios nods gratefully, appreciative of the other Pokemon helping him out in this unfamiliar place. He’s been to Earth before, hell, he’s even worked as Cadwell Industries security detail there before, but... that’s 2180s Earth, not 2020s Earth. This? This just does not compute... though, with that said, he's handling it as well as he can.

DesertedEagleLatios_NoBorder2.png

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

----- ----- -----

Adalyn
Tokyo, Japan

Oh, bother... isn't this a warm welcome from the swordsman.

"W-Wh - hey, wait, I beg your pardon - demon?! I've been called many things, but... not that, good heavens."

With a threatening reception like that, no wonder the drider's seemingly a little alarmed. If anything, even a little upset? As if that assumption of demonic origin cast upon her has actually hurt her feelings a little. At the very least, she's not acting in a way becoming of such entities as that, the ones Yoriichi's no doubt cut down en masse in his time.
Using the thick spider silk rope she's created, Adalyn manages to get down from the wall onto solid ground, but she's making a very, veeeeery conscious choice not to make any sudden moves.

"I assure you, I'm no demon, nor do I mean you any harm. Adalyn Rose-Lawson the Third. Pleasure to make your acquaintance, I... hope...?"

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck AshuraaHunter AshuraaHunter

Taffy
1601946272411.png
Taffy didn't turn around.. he just stayed facepalmed, sighing... He hadn't noticed yet that either of the men had guns on them! WOW!!
Gordon, who was still taking cover outside his apartment, nervously eyed Taffy from a distance. Unsure of what possible threat this was, he preferred to wait until he got a ranged weapon before approaching the Novakid. As protective as his HEV Suit was, he wasn't stupid. He definitely wasn't going to just rush in with his crowbar swinging. Who knows what this person can do.

Thankfully, Gordon didn't have to wait long before Amos presented him with a firearm.

The theoretical physicist snapped his head back to the stick figure. Amos gifted him one of his laser pistols, the same of which he used to scare away the patrons in the cafe. Gordon took the weapon and quickly examined it. Though he was familiar with some forms of alien technology, observing the gun suddenly morph into a knife with just a simple press of a button fascinated him. Wonder how that works...?

GordonRage.png

But Gordon feels that he doesn't have much time to play with the pistol. After a few seconds, Gordon nodded in appreciation before advancing back toward Taffy. He moved back up the balcony, just to see Taffy jump down, before promptly pointing the pistol right at his face.
"OK, ok folks, I know what I did was probably-"

Taffy slowly turned around, putting his hands up. Not as in an 'i surrender' gesture.. more like 'chill tf out'...
"OHHHHOLY LORD-"
1601946448976.png
He jumped quite a bit, nearly losing his own balance!

"... YOU GOT A REGISTRATION FOR THAT SIR!? If ya don't, I'm gonna hafta write ya a ticket pardener!!"
The instant Connor has Taffy in his sights, he raises his remaining gun at the Novakid as well. Unlike Gordon, however, he isn't particularly... seething. His voice shows it, every word spoken calm and composed as ever. "State your name and purpose for being here. You're, how should I put this- invading someone's home right now. And might I add how grateful you should be that you're not in Texas this very moment."

Oddly enough, Connor isn't ready to pull the trigger just yet. If stick figures had visible fingers, one might even applaud him for trigger discipline. Taffy may very well be another confused Offworlder, but can just as likely be an actual invader.

Best to see how the Novakid responds first.
"NOOO no, that's my job to ask those things."

The Novakid proceeded to begin to actually take out a pad of paper and a pencil.. he had forgotten about accidentally entering someone's home, he had forgotten that he was being HELD AT GUNPOINT, all he knew was these people may not have gun permits!

"... whaterya names then, gentlemen??"

He lowered his hand.. and.. well.. thats when the notepad seemed to flicker a bit.. and..
1601946188219.png
GREAT. The notepad was on fire.. Taffy either didn't notice at all, or didn't care...
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

Cass follows Eric inside, behind Natasha and Asha. "For free? Ooh, I like that."

Natasha raises an eyebrow. "Who pays for all this?"

ezgif-3-6da8e0d7ebcd.gif
    Asha tries to climb on Leighton, but he's levitating a little too high for her to reach.

syl4.png
    "Oh...okay." The Sylveon climbs on and sits behind the Hunter, wrapping a couple ribbons around his waist like a human would with their arms. "Um, wh-where is this place, anyway...?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back