• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

• Oba
    "Psh. Sounds more like a bunch of ankle-biters to me," Voss scoffed at Oba's statement about young Florans. His pride was still very much hurt, but he was pretending it wasn't. "All I'd have to do is take out a lighter an' light 'em up! An' then poof! Now the little plant babies are charcoal."

Um... Okay, Voss.

"... Uh, anyway... I don't give a shit 'bout Kieron, but... if I had to guess... Yeah, that coward would probably be in the city. I hope he gets mugged an' dies..."
    1601237523063.png
    "PAH!! Dumb Vosssss thing.. MANY floran learn how to handle flame thingsss at young age, thossse who fail already dead!! FLORAN know how to handle fire!!"

Oba crossed her arms, and stuck her little rooty tongue out at Voss. Indeed, at a young age florans would learn how to start fires to cook meats! Many young florans died via this method, but it did 'weed' out the weaklings..
    Abbott anxiously huddled behind Zane, waiting for a reply. He was hoping that Voss hadn't seen him yet.
    "'course you can, boyo. Let me do all the talkin'." Zane proceeds to advance towards Voss' group, sticking his arm up high in the air and waving. You can't miss a loud Irishman like him, come on now. "VOSS! ME OLD DRINKIN' BUDDY!"

At the same time, the Vault Hunter makes a conscious effort to hide Abbott behind him. Seems he really does care!
    And so.. Oba stood with the rest of her group in front of these uh.. others.. that seemed to know Voss??

Of course, Oba being the observant soldier she was, she noticed the other figure hiding behind this Zane...
    Exiting the wreckage, she looked back at the two. Seeing the grin on Voss’ face, she rolled her eyes and smiled a bit. And by ‘space coke’, she knew he meant eridium or at least, that was what he probably meant. “Oh don’t worry, they do. I’ve checked, but the other drugs they sell are pretty good too.” When the mood changed, Oba getting in his face and yelling at him, she facepalmed and then let out a small giggle when she heard him squeak.

Voss saying that he could take on Oba however, made her sigh and stare at him. “
    And five bucks says you lose in that fight.” They then reached the city and immediately, she felt that someone or something was following them and was watching them. Before she could address it, Oba then asked where they thought Kieron would be hiding. “Given that I heard that he was drinking and proceeded to insult some women, probably a bar or an alcohol shop.

It was then that she heard a familiar voice and looked to see someone that made her eyes widen. “
    Zane?!” Noticing someone was behind Zane, she tried to peek behind him. When she saw who it was, she stayed quiet as she knew that Voss wasn’t the biggest fan of the person behind Zane. "How long were you in this city?!"
    "Zzzz... Zane... sssmell weird..."

It seemed Skye also knew this Zane..
    "Absolutely not!" The sea captain argued with Skye. "You know damn well how my slicin' an' dicin' skills are. I could use my sword as a weedwacker on Oba if I wanted to." To make sure that neither of them would call him cowardice for insisting he'd only fight Oba if he had a weapon, he added onto that statement as soon as it was uttered.

"An' like I said: I'd take both of yas on with my own bare fists and win! For sure... A-as long as I'm not the only one unarmed, of course... Heheh..."
    "... Floran WOULD fight Vosssss human.. but floran end up eating Vossss if he passsss out or die... weed wacker not work on floran, ssskin too tough for that.. floran been attacked by humansss with weed wacker before..."

Indeed.. in one of her excursions as a student for the terrene protectorate... the young floran had ended up meeting some unsavory humans.. who thought it would be funny to try and see how florans reacted to weed wackers.

That hadn't ended well for ANYONE. The humans had been severely injured in her self defense.. and Oba was banned from the town on that planet.
    To play off the sudden feeling of anxiousness that was apparent on him, Voss snickered at Skye's theory on where Kieron might be.

"... That's not implausible... But I'd like to think that that loser is gettin' mauled by those raccoons we saw earlier... That'd be funny to see, that traitor..."

Voss abruptly jerked as a sudden loud voice boomed through the vicinity. A new voice, one that was oddly familiar to the sea captain... Voss whipped his head back Zane, before returning it back to its original position, except he dropped his head in exasperation. He feigned a look of glee as he continued to stare at the ground in front of him.

"... Heh... Ahoy, Zane... It's so good to see ya again! How are ya...?"

Of course, it was always nice to see a familiar, friendly face, but Voss' tired and confused expression was caused by just this. Why was he seeing so many old faces all of a sudden? Are they being collected together on purpose? Or is it all purely a coincidence? He's already been out-of-his-world a grand total of three times. Its hard to think its all by chance at this point.

Voss returned his gaze onto Zane once Skye noticed him as well. "... Oh yeah... Did ya just get here or... am I just late to the party like I'm always...?"

That just in, Voss caught a glimpse of an additional figure behind the Operative. Zane's body was obscuring them, so he couldn't properly identify who is was... But the way Zane seemed to purposely hide the unknown guest behind himself made the sea captain curious. Not suspicious, might I say. Voss has yet to truly understand who's really hiding themselves away from him.

"Oi! Ye've got a guest, Zane? Lemme guess... It's another friend from Pandora, huh? Why are we all bein' grouped together like this again? I swear, as much as I enjoy havin' seein' ya mateys, this doesn't feel right. I can hardly stop to breathe before I'm taken to 'nother fuckin' world."
    "... Don't be rude.. you run too if you could have!! Ssscream like dumb hylotly, you did!!"

Of course, Oba didn't really think Hylotls were dumb... but they certainly screamed loudly, whether fighting or fleeing..

"... YESSS who behind Zane... sssssusssspiicioussss... but alsssso want to meet..."

The plant lady glared at Abbott.. but not aggressively, more trying to get a better look...
    In the meantime, Abbott attempted to work up the courage to reveal himself. He felt a shock of fear run through through his body once Voss acknowledged who was behind Zane... Hopefully, Abbott is just overexaggerating and Voss doesn't still hate him...
    Subject Four found his prey.

but what now, he could not just attack them in the open.

He needed to wait for a window of opportunity.

Seperation, resting or even curiosity...

With one of his human-like hands he pulled out a tile from the roof he lurked on, and tossed it into a ally near the group.

All he had to do at this point was lay in wait to see if they would take the bait
    But, her attention was grabbed by something far worse.

A tile.. right in the back of the alley way, a ways behind Zane and the other figure..

"... WHAT THAT-"
    1601237436605.png
    The floran whipped out the matter manipulator, and pointed it at the end of the alleyway, illuminating it.. and there she saw the single tile..

"... roof tile...?? Fall...? Isss the roof bad?? Why..."

She wanted to get closer.. but having such a strong nose.. she realized, something about this smelled.. similar.. familiar... not to mention she was so used to traps!! This... SMELLED like a trap!! Why would a single tile fall from a roof, and not the rest of the tiles?!
    "Oh, he's an ol' friend alright. He's still shaken up from bein' a new arrival here, though. Might need some space before he's comfortable with showin' his face," Zane tells Voss casually. Seems the crazy Vault Hunter really does have some kinda heart deep down. Though, to be honest, Zane's always been one of the livelier Hunters... which definitely shines through when he notices Skye. If it hadn't been for Abbott, Zane would've come over and high-fived the Siren. His eyes twinkle as if he's just reunited with a daughter after decades.

"HAHAAAA! SKYE! How's me ol' Phaseswappin' girl been doin'?" Zane laughs. "Ah, I showed up in this shitehole about two weeks ago. And you, Skye, when the hell did you get here?"
    "EVERYONE SHUT UP.. and ssstay behind floran..."

That sounded like a complete and absolute order from some sort of ship captain- OH WAIT she technically WAS a spaceship captain!

"... and be.. quiet...."
    1601237568122.png
    The floran slowly inched forward, towards the fallen tile... before.. placing something. With the matter manipulator. Stone.. above her head.. JUST like how she filled up Four's trap in the ship... pieces of stone seemed to just.. form above her head, shielding her from any more falling objects.. as she slowly approached the tile to investigate it.

Vermin King Vermin King CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Yamperzzz Yamperzzz TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

LAS VEGAS

EDOg0USWsAAhIjX.jpg
1e049decd2e5690dcfdfea586166a23d.png

"Alright, that'll do, methinks that's about... eight fivety bodies..." Grog groans, stretching for a bit and sheathing his weapon as he steps away from the pile of corpses. Greeted by the large jeep-type of vehicle, he seemed mostly confused. "I'm getting on that?"

Vex nodded as she reached into a bag Grog held at his side. Her arm disappeared into it entirely before she pulled out a broom, one with a makeshift saddle mounted on top of it, and one that was much too long to fit in that small bag. "Yes Grog, it's alright... It will... probably not hurt. It'll just take you where we need to go". Vex'Ahlia then held the broom between her legs, taking a seat and then uttering "Hrrk, ptuh!"

It mostly sounded like spat some disgusting phlegm from her throat, but the words carried some subtle magic to them. They seemed to 'activate' the broom she was holding, and Vex promptly flew up into the air on it. She glanced around at the rest of the city as she hovered above the rest of the party. Grog, in the meantime, slowly stepped onto the vehicle. "Ohp... Oh, 'scuse me... Pardon..." he muttered, his weight really testing the suspension of the vehicle as the metal creaked when he stepped onto it and took a careful seat wherever it looked like he could. "Alright... Not too comfy on me bum, but it'll do, let's get going then..."

• CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Monarch381 Monarch381

Asha coughs and continues crying, mumbling something unintelligible between sobs.

Natasha sighs, apparently satisfied that her cousin would be fine. Her eyes follow Eric's to the sky, though clearly not enthused by what he said.

glac1.png
    "Of course she is..."

The Glaceon blinks as something streaks across the sky. "No idea."

As if on cue, Cass flies in and touches down next to them and immediately turns to her daughter. "Dammit, I leave for two seconds and you're already crying!"

Asha hides her face in Eric's fur.

Last edited:
awww yeaaah reaction pics are coming back yooo
more posts coming soon guarenteed

After crawling up the downspout, the red imposter ended up on the roof of an adjacent building to the dumpster. They were confident that nobody had seen them. But, just to make sure, Red surveyed the ground below them for signs of life as they hid in the rooftops. It was a good call because someone did discover the body.

RedImposter Angry.png
Though their visor obscured their face, Red was glaring down at the Warlock and their small Guardian. Based on the conversations exchanged between the two, the strangers had not seen the imposter (thankfully). It wasn't the first time Red had killed a human in Las Vegas, but they preferred to leave the bodies missing as were most of their kills at this point. It's hard to find someone in such a large city.

The strangers' ignorance wouldn't free Red from any wrongdoing, however. All the strangers had to do was peer up on the roof and they'd encounter the perpetrator themselves. Maybe the Guardian would wander up on the roof on a whim, only to find a very, very sus Red. This was not ideal. The imposter needed a distraction, and fast. Luckily, Red was somewhat experienced in murder on both the Skeld and on Earth. They had an escape plan.

The imposter quickly scanned the area for electronics to sabotage. The Warlock and Guardian both appeared to be robots of some kind, but Red was unfamiliar with how to interfere with their inner workings directly. Their technology was far too alien even for the alien imposter. So until Red got a better chance to study their technology, Red had to rely on more primitive machines. This encouraged them to look towards the street nearby.

The street was abundant with cars and streetlights, both of which the imposter was fully capable of sabotaging. They couldn't do both, so they figured that causing a terrible road accident was the most distracting. Plus, they could possibly murder more people along the way. They'd say it was a win-win.

Red suddenly retrieved a small tablet from seemingly nowhere. It displayed a map of the nearby area, including all the possible nearby electronics they could sabotage. With a simple press of a button, Red initiated a sabotage event and stood by to watch it unfold.

RedImposter Red Eye.png
One of the many cars driving on the road was one rather unassuming vehicle. It was a small, cheap car that was slightly beaten up. It had seen better days, for sure. Inside the car was a singular man, who was a tad chunky and appeared out-of-it. Wouldn't you believe it, this man was driving under the influence. It was clear the man was drunk if you hadn't seen their driving at the moment. This could provide a nice excuse for what's about to happen next. This wasn't the work of an imposter! No... It was just what happens when you drink and drive. Nothing suspicious here!

The man, who was only swerving on the road here and there, abruptly found himself slammed back onto his seat as his car accelerated. His foot was no longer on the gas and was firmly pressed on the brake, but the attempt was fruitless. Even a pull on the emergency brake, later on, did not massively slow the vehicle's speed down. It had suddenly gone out of control.

To others, this car, which was originally at a reasonable speed, was now zooming through the road. The street was fairly crowded already, so the driver struggled to weave in and out of traffic. The man was easily going 70-75mph at this point. And it was only after a span of a few seconds. And just as quickly as it began, it would soon stop.

The car would ultimately lose control and crash into the side of a building. Conveniently, the structure was not too far from where Red was. The vehicle rammed into it at full force, likely causing massive damage. The driver would be lucky to come out of this alive. And don't forget about whoever else was on the street...

Regardless of the outcome, the imposter would be satisfied. Even if nobody happened to get killed from this, the event was sure to divert the two stranger's attention away from the body. With both their kill and sabotage in cooldown, Red was making a barely audible other-worldly snicker before they retreated further back on the roof. In the end, the imposter reached the alleyway on the other side of the building, away from the Warlock and Guardian. Hopefully, another vent or hiding spot was there, because they hadn't bothered to check who else was there before jumping off the roof...

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @WhoeverElseIsWitnessingThisCarnage​

Lilith
Lilith.png
The woman in question Lilith asked was on her phone at the moment and asked then person on the other end to hold on, once she turned around she was immediately shocked to find that Lilith was a ghost and all. "Yeah I get that a lot." She says sighing a bit. "Okay just to be clear I'm not going to do anything, I just came from a weird portal and that's basically about it"

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

• CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Ellya Ellya Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Venom Snake Venom Snake Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

As the convoy drove along, Steve glances at the bottom-left of his HUD which no one else could see (unless they read his mind).

Samuel D. McGoldsen was shot by Red Crewmate

Now, that in itself wasn't that unusual - people somewhere in the world died all the time, a significant portion of which were unfortunately murders.

sdfadgdfhgsdr.png

But as he looked around at everyone nearby with his Nametags module, he noticed someone a fair distance away but still within his render distance - was that the very same Red Crewmate? Sure enough, a gun was displayed among his held equipment.

"Hey! Killing people is not nice!" Steve suddenly blurts out without context. Before anyone responded, he quickly swapped his Diamond Chestplate out with his handy Elytra, then jumped out and zipped away with a Firework Rocket.

infinite-elytra-flight-mod-1.jpg

As he flew, the blockman uses Freecam to take a look at the scene before he arrived...only to immediately be distracted by something on the road. That guy was driving way too fast! This would just be a short detour.

Steve swoops down low, easily exceeding the car's speed, and uses his Fishing Rod to pull anyone in the car's path out of danger. Instead of the hook cutting into them, they just kind of stick to the end of the line and oddly experience no whiplash from being pulled at such high speed, and then land unharmed after briefly flying through the air. He even moves entire cars to the side and out of the way, though those don't get any air.

Finally, not even a full second before the drunk man's car crashed into the building, the blockman builds a small Obsidian wall at inhuman speed and adds a Slime Block in front to hopefully absorb the impact. With that, he lands and uses his rod again to prevent the car from bouncing back out into traffic. If all of that had been a success, nobody would have died! Hoo ray.

"You suck at driving! You need to do better." Steve tells the drunk man. He looks around and, satisfied with his work, begins to celebrate. "I did it!"

The blockman does a little dance and even sings himself a victory song!

He stops after a moment after realizing he'd completely forgotten about the Red guy! He looks around but to no avail. "Dangit! Where did that guy go?"

Last edited:
In the middle of Chichibu-Tama-Kai national park:

Peace..... the only sounds in the Forest filled covered mountains in the national park of Japan were the sounds of its wildlife, the sounds of birds filled the air, but due to the amount of trees, nothing could have a real look at any of the wildlife going on within their lives here in the national park.

But our story begins in one of the multiple valleys within the park, a seemingly normal tree covered space, but what would happen a few minutes later, would surely shock most of you who were here to see the spectacle, as without warning, a large glowing green orb formed into existence, seemingly hovering in mid-air with no purpose, until it suddenly lashed it in large green arcs of lighting and bright sickly green light, an very unnatural event happening here in the forest, shocking most of the nearby wildlife into ashes, while the rest sprinted away from the destructive green energy, and it seemed like it wouldn’t stop, filling the air with bright light, until, it finally ended in a explosion, the already ashen landscape near the orb now increased in sized, much more of this forest now being left in ashes. But this wasn’t some one-time event, no, it would be the starting point for an new age, where this marks the arrival, of a new group of warriors, ones who fared in a world where there is no peace, no happiness, no equality.....

ONLY WAR

‘What-what in the name of the horned rat happened, the Skittergate was functioning and maximum efficiency and risk of failure was a all time lowest ever since its creation..... never mind that for now, it seems that I am still alive-alive.... and that is the most important thing as of now.... it appears that I am currently under the effects of sleep-sleep, just gotta wake up this pitiful and weak-weak flesh body now’ a figure thought to himself within his mind, as they began try and will their body into consciousness... and for what appeared to be seconds, minutes, or even hours to the figure, the greens beady eyes of the figure finally shot open, now seeing the bright blue sky, unlike the cold and dimly lite cave the being was in some time prior to the events that recently happened.

Now left in a state of great confusion, the figure instead decided to start getting up from the ground now, after all, a warlock as powerful and intelligent as him shouldn’t be lying down in the dirt like a slave calling the ground a bed, as the figure rolled to their side, and proceeded to push themself up with a gloved right arm covered in a leather and metal like material, but instead of a normal left arm, it was instead, replaced with a four fingered metal claw, each ‘finger’ being as sharp a dagger’s blade, as well as a strange bronze sphere like object that replaced the palm of the person’s arm, as the figure now began to take a look at not only the ashen landscape he was sleeping on, but the lush and seemingly endless forest like environment that surrounded the area.

But memories began to flow back to the individual, as they recalled a dimly lit cave like system filled with multiple wooden structures, some of which were operated by large and fur covered humankind creatures, similar to that of a rat, some were muscular and tall, covered head to toe in a red armor and carrying around halberds, while the majority barely had any benefits at all, just the rage on their body and any crude or improvised weaponry they can use within their hands. But the most important of these memories was the large circular like gate built near the edges of this underground city..... that at first, didn’t seem to serve any purpose other than something akin to that of a monument or statue, but the figure said to another within the memory “Activate the skittergate now!” as a gas mask wearing figure said, before pulling a nearby lever, that caused the gate to now glow a sickly green, electricity forming at the edges of the gate, before interlocking together and forming a sickly green portal, the object seemingly like it was stable. The person within the memory began laughing maniacally, this being another success like many others, until the device began to become unstable, the arcs of lighting now lashing out from its safe zone, and hitting any unfortunate rat-like humanoid within its path, and what made matters worse, it seemed like it began pulling objects off the ground and into its glowing and gaping jaw, sending small objects, rats, rat-humanoids, even pieces of the structure it laid upon into the portal, all was ‘consumed’ in its unending hunger, and like the rest, the figure was pulled into the portal like the others, their last sight was seeing the portal itself beginning to fall down from the floor, before darkness.

But then, the figure snapped out of it quickly, but one word behind the person snapped them out from seemingly unmoving state, which was the familiar groans of people waking up, causing the person to look around, this time behind himself, and was met with an great amount of those same rat humanoids, each with different variety of clothing, armor, and even equipment next to them, seemingly in the hundreds. But the most familiar, was the voice of the figure he saw pull the lever within his memory, slowly rising up, as their was finally revealed to that of a rat man, but the first one awake, the figure himself, was part of the same race as these creatures, a race known as Skaven, and this rat, as none other than the infamous maniac, chief Warlock of Clan Skyre, otherwise known as

Ikit Claw
895769C7-8A30-43D3-A3B8-4D809394DB78.jpeg

The other figure in question, was the second in command and someone that Ikit Claw that reminded him of himself, having a metal claw that is both different and similar in purpose. except a mute that was used only to continue his research and helping in his war-efforts, one having a strange name, going by the name of Tim the warlock engineer: 730EBD8A-4EED-44AD-B4C9-5B62EBBAE050.jpeg

as well as the variety of Skaven, all of which are slowly awakening, but one by one, they all fully awakened, now confused as they can be, with Tim slowly approaching the chieftain Warlock, and saying a simple yet at the same time, complex question, “Where-where are we my lord....” the Rat said, wondering where Ikit’s invention had dropped them off... to which Ikit replied with “Do not question-question that now.... we now have a new objective.... survive-prevail out here.... can’t solve-solve a way to get back home without the proper equipment....” as the Skaven groups began forming into ranks corresponding to what their current occupation within the improvised army, it being made up of multiple different types of units within their ranks, consisting of the most obvious, rats riding large one-wheeled metal vehicles with blades sliding up and forth the front of the wheel, with others like rattling Gunners and Warplock Jazziels, all the way to the heavily armored and halberd wielding Stormvermin and their largest amount being the Skavenslaves, there being 3 lying in wait for their next command, just like the others who were brought here along with Ikit Claw to a pure and untainted planet.

Ikit Claw merely looked upon his troops.... now formulating a plan within his mind, and it seemed like hours for him, but only seconds for the Skaven troops, as Ikit suddenly spoke out by stating his commands, making no speech or anything to address this matter, only focusing on the important details “Now, we need to focus on creating a new-new settlement from scratch, but first of all we need to focus on the basics.... the first group of Skaven slaves will focus on making temporary but livable shelters for army, scavenging any building material they can to begin to start making-creating these structures.... the first shelters would be gifted to those of higher rank, so unless you are willing to see the star-night sky so work fast... the second Skaven slave group will focus upon digging underground to start our permanent home... and this is the most important task, so hurry-quickly do all of this you worthless pieces of air.... and the last, will start scavenging the nearby wildlife for anything to take-loot, whether it be building material, food, water sources... anything that Clan Skyre can use to its benefit... you will also be assigned a Stormvermin group in order to keep an close eye-eye on you, in groups of three Stormvermin and ten Skaven slaves... they rest are on guard duty until further notice.... so do not leave-leave the current area or face death-death by warp flame..... and to those who do not follow-listen to my rules, you will be my first test-test subjects for my new serious of weaponry soon......” and with those words, the Skaven began to scurry into their positions, preparing to complete their job.

The Building team went ahead and grabbed the broken pieces of wood, metal, as well as trees in the surrounding area, most of it being the ones that entered the portal with them, before using whatever they could find, started to make crude but still useful structures out of these things, but most, if not all of them were still incomplete due to it still being early after their arrival. the digging team were currently digging with anything they could find useful, if not, they just used their claws, simple, yet effective as they began to claw their way into the dirt, but it would take a while before the create any great progress with this... the scavenging team had multiple small groups of 13 spreading out to every direction, all of which, were taking notes of the surrounding area, such as rivers, lakes, and popular hunting areas, as they mostly hunted certain wildlife in the Forest for their food situation, but few others also began marking areas with symbols to mark their location, and a few were picking up items such as loose branches, rocks, or even live specimen to bring back to the ever-growing camp, but for the most part, the entire eco-system has now been invaded by an alien force that was not natural in their arrival at all, but one thing is for certain, they were now stepping their ground into unknown territory, but they will focus on survival here, before beginning their conquest upon the known world....

Prologue of Doomguy
DOOMGUY print

Interactions open:

I start walking on bone flooring to get to the source of a demonic invasion... Again!.... oh god hopefully its the last of it. Then a bunch of zombie shotgunners starts shooting at me so I grabbed my Combat Shotgun to kill all of those zombies. Then 13 imps walked in but I slaughtered them all with my chaingun. Then I saw a Cacodemon and absolutely annihilated him with my BFG9000.

Enemies:
latest

Guns:

Leighton
Tokyo, Japan

The strange, injured robot listens intently as the Espeon details what's going on, looking... pretty bemused by the matter, but hey, he's rolling with it. Slowly raising off the ground with pink metallic dust falling from his body, he's able to reactivate his hovering functionality, floating in place now instead of lying on the floor. Despite his obvious damaged state, he's more functional than earlier, enough to actually move around... buuuut it's in his best interest to regenerate that lost mass soon.

"I see... hoo boy, okay, now this is weird. Explains the 'dimensional static' errors I've been getting in my programming... I remember being on a test flight, then a bright light - and, well, here I am now. Gah, I've sure had better landings, uhhhh... Right, weird question, anyone got any food at all? Y-you can probably see I'm needing some repairs, but food's actually what does the trick. Yes, I'm a robot, and yes, I can eat - it's complicated."

DesertedEagleLatios_NoBorder10.png

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Banjo and Kazooie

CzT6XBy.png

Location - Amazon Rainforest
Status - Concerned and Amused
Condition - Healthy

Kazooie had narrowed her eyes in response to the hairy one's questions, and just as she was about to reply with what was more than likely some other rude comment, Cres stepped in and covered her. She glanced back over to the Pokemon for a small moment, before ultimately just rolling her eyes and looking back at the human.

"You were sent by humans?" Banjo asked curiously. "Well, would you happen to know what for?" He asked. In the meantime, Kazooie's head poked out from behind the bear's shoulder, and she couldn't help but snicker a bit at the half-man's other question.

"Look at that, Banjo," Kazooie said as she tried her best to hold back laughter. "He wants us to name him! Like a pet!" She asked through stifled snickers. "Is that ironic or what?" She asked, though once her eyes opened back up, she noticed that Banjo wasn't even really paying her comments any mind. Instead, he seemed far too concerned for their new... friend? Well, Banjo couldn't really tell as of yet.​

eekum bokum

Voss and the crew posts coming tomorrow

• Dr.CoomerHappyHat.png

"Of course you can!" I chuckle at Okonomi. "You can use it anywhere! Even if the vendors say you can't! It's not their choice!"

I switch my attention to Ammy and her friend, who seemed exasperated by the whole ordeal. I was surprised neither of them had any dollars on them! Then again, they did hand me yen instead of U.S. dollars... They were quickly losing interest, so I had to reel them in as quickly as possible.

Dr.CoomerGrinNervousHat.png

"Well, I may be old and wise, but I had no idea! You did give me Japanese yen earlier, correct? Do you still have some?"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Aqua

Location - Manhattan
Status
- Eager
Condition
- Healthy

So, Aqua was lost. Again.

She really didn't know what happened. Not because she had been hit on the head or passed out or anything. Rather, she just stopped paying attention at some point and just kinda strolled out of the building she and Kazuma had been escorted into. It was hard to say what had distracted her. Was it the smell of all sorts of new food? The ginormous, bustling city? Or maybe it was just sheer boredom.

The world may never know. Nor will Aqua.

Regardless, she now found herself aimlessly wandering the city streets, questioning what she should do next. Of course, the notion that she was some sort of "fictional character" was still fresh on her mind, but that famous stubbornness prevailed far beyond any other part of her brain. And, as such, she still had managed to somewhat put that nagging thought back. The short time she'd spent alone did give her time to ponder, though...

The keyword there being short.

Because within seconds of her silent existential musings, Aqua had heard screaming from down the street! With her goddess instincts kicking in, Aqua broke out in a full sprint towards the source of the screaming. There was trouble afoot, after all! And as a goddess, it was her duty to make sure that her people were happy! That praise didn't come from nowhere, after all! One short sprint later, and Aqua had arrived at the source of her screaming damsel... while leaning over, panting for breath as she rested her hands on her knees.

"What's... (wheeze) the (pant) problem...?" She asked the screaming lady through tired, haggard breaths. A few deep breaths later, and the goddess managed to look up and find the source of the screaming. Or, rather, the cause of the source of the screaming. "Oh, is this the source of your troubles?" Aqua asked, though before the lady had even gotten a chance to respond, a smirk curled upwards on Aqua's lips and she stepped in front of the lady. She threw out an arm, seeming to be guarding her, and proudly declared, "Do not worry! I'll save you from this foul demon!"

bajed6s2hhj41.jpg

"SACRED EXORCISM!!"

Aqua's loud, high-pitched voice was accompanied by a wink and two peace signs being held out in front of her forehead. The words would more than likely attract the attention of anyone around them, no doubt gathering a small crowd. Aqua, on the other hand, was focused entirely on her target - that being none other than Lilith. Within moments, a red laser beam had shot directly from Aqua's forehead and towards Lilith. If it were to connect, Lilith would be destroyed almost instantly by Aqua's holiness!

But it was pretty easy to dodge.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

Lilith
Lilith.png

While Lilith was trying to explain everything to the woman a random girl in blue came running up to the both of them, once she arrived she stops and starts panting. Lilith looks over at the blue haired girl looking somewhat confused. "Um...hi?" She greets awkwardly, the girl then takes one look at her and quickly puts the pieces together that she scared this woman, however intentional or not she was ready to attack. Suddenly she started to shoot a red laser from her forehead witch caused Lilith to yelp and quickly dodge said laser, a few seconds later she got up and seemed to be fine but was also pretty irritated about it
"Jesus Christ what was that for!?"

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Aqua)

Aqua

Location - Manhattan
Status
- Angered
Condition
- Healthy

Aqua snarled under her breath when Lilith dodged the laser, watching as it faded into nothingness moments later. Luckily it only worked on spirits and other unholy entities, otherwise there would be some serious collateral damage right about now. Which, unsurprisingly, wasn't unusual for Aqua anyways.

"Stop dodging my exorcism, you stupid ghost!" Aqua huffed angrily as she watched Lilith dodge the first time. "Can't you see that I'm trying to save these people from your tainted presence!?" Aqua shouted annoyedly through grit teeth. With a growl, the blue-haired goddess held up both hands, forming the two peace signs once more. "SACRED EXORCISM!"

With that high-pitched shout, yet another red laser of holy death shot right out of Aqua's forehead, aiming for Lilith's face!

ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Sonic the Hedgehog

it_s_time_to_jump_up_in_the_air____transparent__by_tbsf_yt_dce5ynb-250t.png

Location - Las Vegas
Status
- Excited
Condition
- Healthy

The streets of Las Vegas were exactly what Sonic the Hedgehog needed. This wasn't the first time he'd been sucked through some random portal into a dimension that he knew nothing about. Or the second. Or hell, even the third. This kinda thing happened to him a lot, in all honesty. And, much like all of the other times that this sort of thing happened, our blue-spiked hero kept that upbeat smile twitched upwards on his face as he sped on through the streets of Las Vegas.

tenor.gif

"Gotta be some way outta here..." Sonic muttered under his breath as he kept on running down the bustling streets. The traffic was currently backed up, but that, of course, was no problem for our hero. Effortlessly, Sonic maneuvered through all of the cars without a care in the world. As he slid between each gap and leaped over each hood, Sonic's head was drawn upwards so he could scan the world around him - in an effort to find some semblance of the world he once called home. But, the more he looked, the more apparent it became that Sonic was without his old friends. With this realization clear in his mind, Sonic pulled back and slid to a halt.

"Huh... no sign of Tails anywhere..." Sonic said aloud to himself as he rubbed the underside of his pointed nose. "Or Knuckles... or even Amy." As he spoke those words, Sonic's arms were lowered to rest on his side. He began to impatiently tap his foot against the ground below him, the itch for some semblance of adventure or fun beginning to set in. An itch that would soon be inadvertently scratched by a car speeding past him, on a direct path towards crashing into the side of a nearby building! "Woah! Hey!" Sonic shouted as he quickly sped off after the car, easily getting in front of it in less than a second. Even with the added speed that the Red Imposter had provided, its engines were simply no match for the fastest thing alive.

Just before he could catch the car, though, some... weird blocks were built out in front of it. The sight made Sonic skid to a halt and raise a curious brow, unsure of what was happening. Once again, his questions were answered when his eyes fell upon the rather blocky fellow before him. He watched as Steve saved the man from what would have been an otherwise inevitable death, and once everything had been settled, Sonic waved his hand into the air to get the blocky one's attention. "Yo!" Sonic would shout as he jogged on over to Steve. "Nice save there!" He called out with a smile before he turned to face the drunk driver. He looked at him for a moment, before sighing and shaking his head, and then glancing back up to Steve. The Minecraftian's words made Sonic cock a brow in interest. "You lookin' for someone?"

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Yamperzzz Yamperzzz CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Bruce Banner
No way back, Bruce stood still taking in those words for a few seconds. So no matter what he did he would be trapped in some weird world forever. It was a sort of funny thought that he was sure lots of people back home would be very happy at the fact that the Hulk was gone. Bruce bet that most of the people he'd once worked with would be among the celebratory. The Hulk was this place's problem now he supposed. If it ever decided to reappear which to be honest, Bruce wasn't sure about. Usually he could feel it, just under the skin, but since he'd woken up there hadn't been any such feeling. Then the other words sunk in about none of them being real and instead being fictional. That didn't make a whole lot of sense to him. Of course he was real, he'd always felt real anyway. Maybe it had been all a dream, that would explain the magic, but then there was magic here too. Bruce was deep in all of these thoughts when the two others just kind of went away. Bruce looked around as he tried to locate them. "Hey, wait a second" Bruce called after them. He had more questions after all, and he didn't really know who else to ask them to.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

They say uselessness attracts uselessness...

...Wait, no. They say useless people attract useless people. That sounds, better, and it still rings true to the current situation at hand. Sure, that could be true for any situation or aspect of someone, but for Seo-jun, it sure did feel like it was less attractive forces and more of a tug they did to him in this bitch. See, he wasn't exactly unused to waking up in strange places, principally after a night of pure drinking and pain. Either be it someone he's met in the past, some demon, some god, some witch of sorts whom he broke the heart of, or either whatever else. In nine thousand years of walking the earth, seeing civilizations rise and fall, and hell, even landscapes change, it's really hard to stay surprised at things.

Unfortunely, however, Seo definitely never got transported into another world where supernatural freaks were commonplace.

"What the fuck." Was his simple and lovely answer to such an event when it happened-- what, a few weeks, months, years ago? It was hard to tell, honestly. While his memory was photographic, and he should be able to tell exactly the shape of the clouds he saw in perfect detail a day or two ago, his manner to cope with his absolutely bullshit event was to drink, and drink hard. Drink hard enough that he got so much pity when people saw his dirty shit body laying on the streets of Manhattan he basically got an entire week's worth of money. That was how bad it was. Now, he isn't sure if this is the work of a certain trickster god, or him just walking somewhere at the wrong place, in the wrong time, or what, but before he knew it, Seo-jun, the immortal, was in the earth again, but sure as hell different.

Such notable difference, was, well, by his amazing super senses of detecting other supernatural freaks, (his ears hearing loud and obnoxious shouts from some magical girl or whatever interrupting his sleep on random and unspecified alleyway number whatever) he was able to hear the shouts between two women. From the alleyway, a dirty, yet surprisingly handsome(?) man rose, clearly homeless, if his clothes and the little trolley next to him said anything about his status. From his drowsy vision, he was able to see two figures- a little girl who screamed ghost everywhere in her appearance, and a girl so blue she almost felt like a neon sign. She had a super short skirt, too.

So, from what he could see, there was a prostitute trying to murder the ghost of a little girl. Alright.

Alright.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOI." His voice called out, sleep bags under his eyes, as he looked with an expression towards Aqua and Lilith that screamed that he was already done with this conversation before it even started. "You there, go like...Ugh, go murder a little girl in someone else's alleyway. It's...Fucking late..." ...Or was it early? He really couldn't tell. "Or just, I dunno, don't."

Round Start

A9CE5836-927B-4B9F-BDEF-49231BD79111.jpeg
65450983-3210-4419-8056-8F0A5F78B964.png

It was the start of something new in the city of Las Vegas, the city of sin, but it wasn’t a good change, hell, it wasn’t even a bad one, it was an awful change that will not only plague the city of violence and death, but the world as well if this threat manages to escape the city..... but for the threat itself, this is nothing but another chance, a chance to start anew, a chance.... to direct his skills in killing the innocents of this city, and maybe trying to find his brother in arms as well here in the city of gambling.

But for this individual, his eyes finally opened after what seems to be an eternity in the dark, seeing their environment to be that of a trash filled area inside an container, probably ones similar to that of an trash chute back at the ship he was once a Crewmate of.... at least he couldn’t smell the putrid aura of whatever trash was inside this container, and having dark vision to at least see where he may be. But hearing a faint noise outside the trash shite, one similar to that of whistling, loud enough to be heard from here inside the container, and one that seemed to be rapidly approaching his as well, and before the small astronaut knew it, the apperwnCe of light had finally entered the container as an large ‘hatch’ was opened from the top, revealing a sight of not only a brick wall in front of him, but what appears to be an skinny but also very tall individual, much taller than himself, wearing some sort of cloth clothing on himself, and had worn a cap on top of their head and have an exposed face, one that seems to show that the individual was young, probably barely into his twenties.

It also didn’t help that the individual jumped back when seeing Purple inside the container, probably due to the fact that someone like him isn’t supposed to be inside one in the first place, the individual also dropping some sort of bag like item onto the floor as well. Not wanting the person to run off knowing the identity of Purple, Purple Guy jumped out of the large trash container and commenced his first blood in this strange and foreign place, as he activated KILL:

Saying out loud to the individual, he said “YOUR GOING TO BRAZIL!” as the young person had a look of shock upon their face when they figured out that the ‘thing’ talked:
F8582789-5CA9-41B5-97DC-328D1840E600.jpeg

The next thing Purple did was extended an disembodied hand from seemingly out of nowhere, grabbing the person within his hands, who merely made a Yelp as it happened:

23305D03-FB9E-481C-A0F6-2AF5910D1261.jpeg

The third step was to turn around, and conveniently, there was a green woodchipper labeled ‘Brazil’ next to him:

DFC6D21A-5DB5-4169-8585-7A0C82802213.jpeg

And the final step was to throw the still very shocked and silent man into the woodchipper, as an small scream was heard, before being silence by the sounds of the woodchipper:

EC9C3016-F9BF-4622-B1A3-A957F904397B.jpeg

And after everything that has happened as of now, the only thing left, was a small red puddle of what used to be someone, as the woodchipper soon disappeared after completing its task, which was to protect the identity of the Impostor by killing the person who had seen him doing something suspicious.

Now that Purple’s identity was now kept in secret, the next step was to get as far as possible from the crime scene, and probably explore the new Map he was on, heading much further into the alleyway he was dropped off in, and during his small run, he saw a small sewer grate, that thankfully, could act as an vent in this situation, which allowed the Imposter to jump right into the sewer grate, the circular lid spinning a bit, before the Imposter was finally hidden from the outside world, but the Kill timer for his ability has stopped, due to him entering a completely safe place, requiring the Imposter to exit somewhere else in order for it to continue.

And so, traveling quickly through each possible exit using the sewer grate, in another alleyway that was thankfully empty, Purple exited the sewers and breath a sigh of relief that no one else saw what happened, before making his way outside of the alleyway, and finally onto the streets of Las Vegas, it was, beautiful to say the least, but his main mission for now is to find out how to cause as much chaos as possible without being ‘voted’ out in the process or kill anyone who knew of his secret, so for now, he walked among the streets of the large people in strange clothing, who probably looked at him the same way due to the fact he is wearing a security guard outfit and a space suit at the same time. But at least it wasn’t suspicious enough to try and kill him, since he is probably one of the other multiversal folk out here in the city, and he isn’t gonna be treated differently unless they actually saw what he had done earlier.

The Second Imposter has arrived and claimed their first kill in the city of Las Vegas....

FIRST BATCH OF POSTS, IF YOU AREN'T IN THIS ONE YOU'LL BE IN THE NEXT

• Leighton, Cass, Ashunera, and Natasha

Eric raises an eyebrow at Cass. "You got that one for free?" he asks rhetorically. Yeah, he totally knows her tricks.

Also, the idea that a robot needs to eat honestly bewilders the Espeon. Marvin never had to eat. But, assuming all robots are the same is probably, in the space robot's own words, 'robotist.'

Monarch381 Monarch381 LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Syl

A man dressed in some sort of futuristic assassin garb jumps down from the roofs and lands in front of Syl, an enormous sniper rifle holstered on his back.

1601683850835.png

"Damn right they are. You good?"

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Lilith
1601686528485.png
Despite Lilith being noticeably upset about what happened Aqua still tried to shoot her with her deadly forehead lasers while the ghost continued to dodge them, the woman Lilith was previously talking to tried to push her out of the way and that lead to her getting hit by the forehead laser instead. “Great now you just presumably killed someone, good job there you dumb-“
But just when Lilith was about to finish her rude remark she heard someone yell out to the both of them, he looked really tired and was looking at the both of them with the expression of annoyance on his face, he asks Aqua to cut it out to witch Lilith responded.
“Oh thank lord.“ She said quietly “Hey can you help me sort this situation out please?”

Interactions:

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Aqua)
Celestial Speck Celestial Speck (Seo-jun)

• CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Monarch381 Monarch381

Cass smirks and holds a paw digit up to her mouth. "It was a...'free sample'."

Natasha taps her foot impatiently. "This is great and all, but can we get a move on? We've been standing here for ages!"

78f22bdb5ef6dd863416fde48f3742ea.png

The Glaceon walks a couple steps and glances back at Cass. "Was anyone else taken here?"

Cass nods toward the city. "Your mom and sister are back there."

"Mh." Natasha grunts and walks off on her own, whether the others followed or not.

In the city
    syl2.png
    "AIEE!" The Sylveon practically jumps out of her skin as the assassin lands right in front of her. It takes a few moments to regain her composure after realizing the man wasn't going to hurt her.

"Y-yeah...I'm...f-fine..." She mumbles, still not seeming entirely trusting of him.

Aqua

Location - Manhattan
Status
- Frustrated
Condition
- Healthy

"Psh,"
Aqua said as she waved off Lilith's concerns with a literal wave of her hand. "Relax! These only affect unholy supernatural beings such as yourself!" Aqua exclaimed in an all too nonchalant tone of voice. Her angry tone returned moments later, though as peace signs formed in front of her forehead once again. "Now hold still so I can exorcise you!" She screamed. Her exorcism was then halted once more, this time by some old guy who walked out of an alleyway. Puffing out her cheeks in annoyance as she heard the homeless man speak, her head snapped over to stare at him angrily, as she then said, "Why don't you mind your own business, old man!?"

And then, she fired another holy laser towards Lilith.

ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Celestial Speck Celestial Speck CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Sonic the Hedgehog

it_s_time_to_jump_up_in_the_air____transparent__by_tbsf_yt_dce5ynb-250t.png

Location - Las Vegas
Status
- Concerned
Condition
- Healthy

Sonic found himself quirking a brow in interest when the small, mechanical robot approached. His native instinct told him to homing attack it and call it a day - but judging by how it had helped that drunk driver, Sonic could easily infer whose side it was on. So instead, Sonic merely crossed his arms and nodded along with the robot's question. "Yeah, I was wondering the same thing myself." He said, only to then give Steve a thumbs up when he thanked him for the compliment. As Steve explained who did the killing, though, Sonic seemed to grow a bit more concerned. After all, a certain egg-shaped doctor being described as simply "Red Guy" wouldn't be too far-fetched.

"That Red Guy wouldn't happen to be shaped like an egg, would he?" Sonic asked, forming an oval shape with both of his hands as he did so. Regardless of if he got an answer or not, his concern would only deepen when Steve mentioned another bad guy. "Wait, there are two??" He asked, though instead of elaborating further, Steve merely told him and the small machine to follow him - presumably to the bad guy. With a sigh, Sonic broke out into a relaxed run, easily keeping up with Steve as he did so.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

When Aqua called him an 'old man', Seo's forehead showed out a small vein, the muscle of it bending and almost muscular, almost as if he had a bit too much time making this expression with his face to a point where his forehead formed almost like some sort of hypothetical six-pack with how much his face went into that expression of pure annoyance. Okay, he suddenly feels way soberer and woken up. Once more, the situation wasn't some sort of weird fever dream and it was indeed real. Some sort of hooker was attacking a little ghost girl while another woman tried to protect her.

And someone threw him a nickel. Okay. Looks like he's involved now.

This woman...The magic she was using made him deeply uncomfortable. Her demeanor and essence just felt like something he really disliked, and the strength of powers was also familiar to him. It made his entire being shiver in pure annoyance and anger. Principally given the fact she was, well, attacking the literal fucking ghost of a dead little fucking- girl. Okay. That's too much fucks there.

"Just so you guys know, this is technically child abuse she's committing, so..." Seo snapped his fingers, reaching out to his trolley, pulling away from the blanket over it, revealing darkness inside the little object one might expect him to use to carry trash or his belongings. But instead of something like one might expect for a homeless dude to wield to protect a little girl...What he pulled was...Weirder.

462px-Weapon_b_1030206800.png

[National Treasure, Gáe Derg]
A legendary spear wielded by an Irish hero, capable of inflicting wounds none can recover from. A weapon of death and destruction, capable of permanently damaging foes no matter th-- aaaaand he's bonking her head with it like a broom.
It...It didn't even hurt that badly. Sure, it was still metal hitting against her head, but it wasn't deadly to open up a wound or make blood flow or anything. If anything, the way he hit her with it was so unprofessional and so uncaring it was hard to tell if he didn't know what he was doing with this very much clearly powerful and ancient weapon, or if he just was mocking her. Probably both. But, despite the nature of the spear, yes, Aqua would be able to heal from it. At most she might get a little lump over her head. Otherwise, the scene was-- fucking stupid.

If the spear was alive, it would probably be crying out in despair over being used this way.

"I'm at the peak of my age, you hooker! Don't go off interrupting other people's sleep and abusing little girls!"

Where the hell did this guy even get this weapon?!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back