• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Monika desperately looked for another place to hide, but failed. Like it or not, she was back to being with the Literature Club. Just like old times. Yippee.

"I'm starting to wonder if all that tampering I did with the code has had adverse effects..." She could only murmur to herself as she, too, came inside the hotel. "Perhaps I somehow began to merge codes with other games?"

(Sorry Monika's posts are so shit, I just have no clue what I'm doing with her)

Meanwhile, Cloud begrudgingly allowed Tifa to drag him behind the platypus. "Honestly, Tifa, I can follow you without help." Though he was initially grouchy about it, his mood perked up when she mentioned Kassandra also being a mercenary. "Oh, you did mention that, didn't you? It'll be cool to hear about what kinds of big jobs she's pulled off. Maybe we can even have ourselves a little competition."

Upon finally meeting the Greek, Cloud waved politely. "Hello, I'm Cloud. I hear you got along with Tifa very well."
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Last edited:
Festung-17
Max Wellington
Actions: Readying Up
Actions: Readying Weapons
1596673157748.png
Max.jpg
"Walker? Alrighty, one scrap heap comin' right up! Let's rock, Chance!"
Festung holstered his Eystein-D and pulled out his Interference VI, jumping and strafing to avoid incoming fire. The Titan swiftly lobbed a Magnetic Grenade at the Walker, then followed up with a hail of Interference VI grenades.
"They ain't rockets, but they will hurt for damn sure! Here, have more grenades, I got plenty to spare-ow, some hits on me."
A few Arc bolts struck the Titan in the chest, depleting some of Festung's overshields. Undaunted, Festung continued his barrage of grenades.

"Incoming fire, people! Stay frosty, return fire!"
Max grunted as he took an Arc bolt to the chest. That smarted, but it wasn't the end of things. Max pulled out his Psi Amp to attempt to take over the Servitor's mind, but found no purchase in the machine's circuitry.
"Dammit, of course it's a robot. Okay, new plan-"
"One step ahead of you, Commander Wellington."
Robin fired bolt after bolt of Thunder spells at the Servitor, shorting it out and causing the machine to erupt in a magnificent explosion. It took very little time for Vanya to capitalize on this as the Templar rushed in, sliced a Shank in two, then ran back into cover. At this point Vanya was surrounded by psionic energy-purple electricity surrounded the Templar's gauntlets.
Max grunted as he blasted a Shank into pieces, with Robin blasting the other Shank. The XCOM Commander opted for a distraction. He pulled his psi amp out and focused on a Fallen Captain with a Shrapnel Launcher.
"Knock knock, four arms."
The Captain floated in the air for a second, before turning on his own comrades, firing shrapnel into the backs of his former allies. A purple-colored psionic link was seen connected to the Captain's head and Max's head.
"That should be some heat off our backs for now. Where's a Grenadier when you need one?"
"Vanya, I want you to get a Ghost up ASAP. I'll keep tagging targets with my rifle for you to slice up."

The Templar nodded, and the energy around him seemed to flow into the ground as the Templar lowered his hand to the ground, then slowly rose it. A psionic apparition similar in build to Vanya rose from a slain Fallen Dreg's corpse. However, there was noticeably less energy surrounding Vanya now.
"Rise... and serve."
The apparition ran into the thick of the Fallen reinforcements, and quickly slashed at anyone who dared as much as bat an eyelash in range of its psi-blades. Jim couldn't help but note that Max had called it a ghost.
"XCOM and the Vanguard have very different definitions of Ghost."
Corrosion Corrosion

Stanley

Did... Did I hear her correctly, Stanley? I could have sworn she said something along the lines of us being unable to go home. But that's just ridiculous! What could she know about our current situation? I mean, taking her magic into consideration, she probably knows quite a bit, but that's besides the point! We are going home, Stanley! And I shall now name our adventure back: The Stanley Parable 2: Returning Home, rather than Lost in the City. No buts, Stanley! Believe me, life will be a lot more miserable when you have these real life feelings. It's to our best interests that we do all we can!

But er... Stanley, do you have any idea on what to do from here? No? Well, that's just—No, wait! Wait a minute, Stanley, I've just had a brilliant idea! With this, we can find our way back to the story in no time! Look down at your feet, Stanley. I have enlisted help!

Upon looking down, he'd find himself standing on big, yellow and bolded words.
1597650363890.png
Was that always there?
Stanley, meet the Adventure Line™, Adventure Line™ meet Stanley. The Line™ is a handy line that will steer us towards the story! If this doesn't work, then we're truly lost. Now, up and at 'em, Stanley, let's go find the story!

Needless to say, Stanley set off, following the Line™ which ran down the street and beyond.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Star) Yahhah Yahhah (Bruce)

CHANCE-28 AND GREYSON RYDER
West Virginia

GearBlade654 GearBlade654

While the psionics took care of the Fallen reinforcements, the Guardians continued their offence against the Walker. The machine swivelled its main cannon to face the two Titans, but Chance was ready. Just before it fired, he channeled his Light and summoned a Towering Barricade. The Walker fired, and the shot harmlessly splashed against the wall of Light, shielding the Guardians. It cracked from the impact, but held.

Sidestepping out of the Barricade, Chance aimed Hammerhead and let loose a torrent of Void rounds, unloading onto the Walker's missile launcher. It was enough to blow it off the side of the turret. With that gone the Walker's offensive capabilities were reduced rather significantly, and Chance switched targets to its legs instead.

Next to it, Grey pulled out The Prospector and snapped it up. He held down the trigger, launching a volley of Arc grenades from the Exotic weapon. They landed around the Walker and stuck to the ground, glowing and sparking blue. Then the Hunter released the trigger, and the grenades all detonated simultaneously, creating a massive explosion of Arc energy.

The damage was enough to blow the armour off two of its legs. The Walker seemed to slump, and then its head opened up to reveal its motor core glowing red-hot and venting steam.

"Core's exposed," said Grey. "Go for it!"

He reached for the sky and Supercharged his Solar Light, becoming enveloped in flame as he called upon the Golden Gun. He aimed it at the Walker's exposed weak spot and fan-fired the gun, unloading six bolts of pure sunfire in rapid succession.

Grey's Light was enough to finish the Walker. The Golden Gunshots melted clean through the Walker's vulnerable Arc core, causing the entire reactor to destabilise, and then explode. Grey ducked underneath a piece of flying shrapnel.

At that time the Captain had managed to free itself from Max's mind control. Unfortunately, the last thing it ever saw was an Arc-charged fist flying right towards its face.

"That never gets old!" Chance laughed, lowering his fist. It was faintly glowing blue and smoking. The Captain's corpse lay on the floor, bleeding Ether.

Grey rolled his eyes. "I'm sure it don't," he muttered, putting away his gun and walking up to the Vault. The lock controls were next to the door. The Hunter held up a hand. "Toga, get this open."

The Ghost nodded and hovered over to the controls. "Right away. This won't take much time," he said confidently, scanning the door. However, he paused in confusion. "Okay, wow. These locks are something else entirely."

"Hit me," said Grey.

"Security's some of the toughest I've ever seen, not to mention a ton of redundant firewalls and proxies," said Saratoga, beginning to hack the door. "Whoever this belonged to really likes their stuff. It'll take me a while, but I can get through."

"Don't you go wastin' my time on me now," Grey gave a sly grin.

It faded when another Skiff jumped in right above them. This one was bigger, and had black and red markings. From its underside it dropped what appeared to be a Heavy Shank. However, it was considerably bigger and bulkier. More than that, however, it had a pair of legs. It unfolded and stood, towering over the fireteam. It let out an electronic growl as it deployed its weaponry: a heavy Arc Repeater, missile launcher, and a massive cannon mounted to its underside. It was protected by a heavy Arc shield.

"What the hell is that thing?" Chance asked.

"No idea," replied Zeke. "Kinda looks like the lovechild of a Heavy Shank and Sectopod. Hmm... Shank... Sectopod. Heh, you know what?"

The machine was then tagged as a 'Shankopod' on everyone's HUD.

Grey gave the Ghost a skeptical look. "Really?"

"I'd like to see you come up with something better!"

The Shankopod gave another screech, and then fired its Arc Repeater.

"Hey, keep it off me while I work!" Cried Saratoga.

Cisco and the Dokis
Cisco gasped for air. He has never ran so fast! The gunshots could still be heard, but they were way out of range... I think.
"Sorry guys making sure everyone's here! One, two, three, four, me, ok I think that's everyone!"
Cisco sighed in relief and looked over at the other four.
"Alright everyone, we found our temporary home base. Now then, let's book a room for the 5 of us. Uhm, preferably a larger one with a few beds. Hey Sayori, you think you got enough for a room, or maybe two? We can make do with one, but two is most likely preferred."
Then he turns to the drama duo.
"Thank you for cooperating for now. We're safe, and we can relax. There's a free buffet for people who book rooms, so we can eat when we're all settled."
"THERE'S FOOD IN THIS DIMENSION?"
Cisco was completly caught off guard by this question. It wasn't very common where Natsuki would just randomly say something like that out of the blue. He also still believed they were all trapped in a video game, Jumanji style though, so who knows.
"W- Why wouldn't there be? It's probably just your everyday food but-"
"Sayori... I'm starving... just book some rooms for us pleeeease..."
Cisco flat out chuckled under his breath. Natsuki can still be cute as hell when she wants to!
"I hope the food they serve is alright. And the rooms better be clean too. Though, when room service comes in to clean the rooms, that room won't be clean anymore, it'll be filled with my beautiful, red, and warm-"
"As a precaution to this, Yuri, I request to take all of your knives now before you do something like that.
"Awww... But Cisco-"
"Please don't make me go through your pockets and stuff, that's just flat out awkward and unnecessary."
And with that, he finally turned to Monika.
"You seem to be handling this surprisingly well... are you feeling alright? You seemed to have been doing some weird stuff back during the robot fight. We're here for each other in this, and if you ever need some help just say so, alright?"
He then turned to the reception desk, awaiting Sayori's confirmation.
Holy crap did he just say that to Monika? Aaaand he ends this interaction with asurement and a side of anxiety.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Sayori)
P PopcornPie (Monika)​

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Las Vegas!

The city of luck, the city of passion, the city where one's pockets can run dry after losing it all...Or be filled with newfound riches! A city where things like luck and such are what get you around, a city where you have to trust the dice! Indeed, New Vegas most likely has many interesting figures. Successful, rich, or poor...Or simply people wanting to have a once in a lifetime chance to get their pockets filled with money, or meet new people, or see one of the many attractions the city has to offer!

...Of course, the keyword here in many of these scenarios is luck. One thing the city isn't afraid to squeeze out of you if you're an idiot. So, what would logically happen to the city if the world's unluckiest man stepped foot into the city?

Well, nothing to the city, of course, but certainly, it would be a series of such unfortunate events to one person it'd be perhaps cruel, and outright abusive of the universe to smile so gleefully when they crank out the worst possible situations for one such as Kumagawa Misogi in the city where luck meant everything.
You see, All Fiction, as powerful of an ability that it was, couldn't erase certain things. Some things just stay, no matter how much you make them become nothing, no matter how much you make so events never happened. And one thing Kumagawa could never erase, even at his full power, is his bad luck.

As such, when Kumagawa Misogi was thrown into a trashcan without ceremony, no dramatic entrance, or over-complicated text explaining how he got there, the universe could only shrug his shoulder. It was normal, after all. This was Kumagawa Misogi.

The older-then-he-looks teen's head popped out of the trashcan filled with used lewd things among other gross objects that only a city like Las Vegas can shit out. Despite his bruises and the banana peel comedically hanging from the top of his head, the boy still had his beaming smile on his face. Laughter echoed, as from the direction he was thrown off from, two very generic looking and unspecified security guards stood. Buff, bald, really busy, generic black clothes and sunglasses...

"The next time you try and come over here," He said, his voice so generic and unmemorable Kumagawa could only see words coming from his mouth. "and try and you do your funny business, you're going to get thrown farther away than that trashcan."

Soon, they closed the emergency door behind them, and there stood an equally generic boy, with a generic hairstyle, skin tone, eyes, voice, and outfit, all mixed together with bruises on his face and probably a few broken ribs, and the smell of grime and filth on his body all mixed together nicely with him to make him at least...1% more noticeable. Yeah, that was nice enough. Soon, adrenaline moved away and pain settled in, as Kumagawa Misogi laughed.

「You know, I think I'm really starting to get my luck up in this city! I was kicked out only after six minutes!」

His voice, high pitched and obnoxious wasn't directed at anyone. Despite the uncomfortable levels of pain, his body was processing, he simply dropped himself off the inside of the trashcan, dusted himself off, and began walking despite the awful smell and bruises on his body. A small, silly tune came from him- all things considered, he was a good bad singer, but even then, Kumagawa Misogi couldn't help but laugh at his little theme song.

If one was expecting context as to why he's here, how he got here, and what he thinks of here, well...You're out of luck. After all, what's the point of a sixteen thousand word post for a side character such as himself?

After all, Kumagawa Misogi was just that- a loser, in a city crawling with them while winners drink their drinks, and eat their meals.

...But maybe, that'd change. After all, a loser is only a loser if he doesn't make the effort to change.
「Viiiiivaaaaaa Laaaas Veeeeegaaaas~!」

Last edited:
Subject Four

1597716963438.png

It had worked, the invaders had began to flee or have fled

One However filled in most of his hive with foreign dirt and put Subject Fours new hive in a state of chaos

This was

UNACCEPTABLE...

Subject Four thought

This needed to be dealt with

Breaking his stealth

Subject Four Scuttled out to search for the one responsible for this mess

he began to burrow out and hunt down plant like being which caused this

It won't get away that easy

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Birb Birb Yamperzzz Yamperzzz TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

• Oba, Voss, Skye, and the crew

YEAH STEALTH IS AN ORIGINAL NAME I MADE THE OC WHEN I WAS 11 DASGDKLHSADFLJASDLGK

There's one issue about getting Stealth out.

The guy, despite being a stick figure, is just as big as a human and is just as heavy, too. Why was this not mentioned before despite being important? The GM is stupid, that's why. But, Stealth looks at Oba gratefully, even if that's... not very obvious.

"I can get out myself," he states cheerfully before throwing one end of the rope up to the top. "Everyone climb up!"

The stick figure looks around, his mood quickly souring.

"...wait... are we missing one?" He sighs. "Damn. Now I gotta play hide and seek with a pirate..." Stealth cranes his neck to look up at the edge of the pit. "I'll go look for him down here! Y'all just stay put and you won't get eaten by whatever's down here, alright?"

The stick figure quickly turns around and goes off to find Kieron...

Birb Birb Yamperzzz Yamperzzz TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Abbott

"'course you got into things here and there, Abbott! I got into Vault Hunting after I worked as a hitman for a bunch of rich arseholes. And after that, I took up huntin' the Nuclear Throne! We both know how that went," he smiles and winks. "I meant what you got into, boyo. And don't worry if ya' got into any dirty work. I'm sure I've done much worse."

And he probably- most definitely- has.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

Alisa McNish: The Outlaw Racer of Las Vegas
tear in the multiverse.jpg

Mood: Not Raging
Interaction: Oddball Team ( Zamasu Zamasu ), Takumi ( GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja ), Ren ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow )

Zamasu said:
"Watashi was at the back of the store desu." Gen answered "Demo...door wa...stuck desu." Unfortunately for him, his character got stuck in the door, glitched out.
When she hears that Gen was glitched out when he is stuck on the door on the way to her in the superstore, the enemy's teammate finished off Alisa and sighed not being pissed off after the glitching situation. She turned around to everyone saying "I got 5 kills and 3 assists. What about your kills and assists, Gen?? I hope it'll be very decent and I will be very impressed about it, just tell me then." She smiled at Gen hoping that he could be telling the truth to everyone, she was waiting for his response while she was comfortably sitting on the couch.
Attesa said:
Ren stuffs himself onto the couch and practically melts into its cushions. "Ahhh... this feels nice." He smiles at Alisa before looking at the others. "So what're you guys playing again
Alisa turned to Ren saying that what game they are going to play right before she giggled in a quite honest manner towards the male saying to Ren "Well, we're actually playing Warzone. You played it before??? I was actually an master in this game and I hope you could be better in Warzone too, Ren." She sighed in a comfy way since she misses sitting on the couch in a long time, she then turned back to the television hoping that Gen will not be glitched out by now while perking her ears up for a response from Ren.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cameron Wilson-Müller: The Water Absorbing Mercenary
tear in the multiverse(2).png

Mood: Being Calm to The Loader
Interaction: Loader ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow )

Attesa said:
"All part of my job," Talria says. "I'll be off now. My fireteam's been calling. The Loader right there is gonna take care of you. Ask him any questions you want." She walks off quickly, leaving Cameron and the Loader by themselves.

The yellow robot turns to Cameron. "DO YOU HAVE ANY INQUIRIES, CITIZEN?"

As Talria left due to she was being called by her fireteam, it is time for Cameron to interacting with a yellow robot called The Loader. He turned around to the yellow robot and it says that he have any inquiries right before he giggling in a cute manner saying to The Loader "Well, I have an question. How do I gonna to join the Global Vanguard, because I am actually wanted to have a job here in GV." He says that with a truthful voice and was having some excited times when he'll have a chance to do some mission with a partner, Cameron looked at The Loader with something to do on mind about what is the proper way to join the Global Vanguard as he was trying to wait for the yellow robot to respond.

• CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Monarch381 Monarch381 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Ciscodog Ciscodog TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher P PopcornPie

"Yup, it's me." Cass smirks and then shakes her head when Eric asks about going with him. "Nah, I'll stick around for the fun. You can take her with you, though."

She nudges Asha toward Eric. "Oh, and don't go too far. There might be someone here you wanna see~"

Cass turns her attention back to the fight going on. "...Anyone got some popcorn?"

d59sfdm-72467104-29e0-402b-beee-8644443f250622.png
    She glances back, just now realizing that the others were leaving too. "Dammit."

Rio De Janeiro
Back in Rio, things were not going very well for the Brutes, who quickly learned that they indeed bitten more than they can chew, both literally and figuratively.... as the Brute Minors gotten pissed at the fact that the Candyman just went into a wall and disappeared from out of nowhere, angry that they wasted ammo, while the Brute Major tried to focus on where this man had gone.

But the Aliens questions have been answered, by the form of a flying ball towards his face, and especially noticed the loud sonic boom created by it. The first one to got hit was an unlucky Brute Minor, whose shields instantly broke down from the single blow, getting knocked into the state of unconsciousness instantly, the next as the Brute Major, whose shield and helmet managed to protect the Brute enough to keep consciousness, but removed all of the shields for now, and took off his helmet in the process as well. The last but most luckiest of all, was the final Brute Minor, who, in seeing the effect of the ball on his other two allies, managed to Duck its body quick enough to dodge the ball entirely, letting it fly past him harmlessly.... until it hit a Advent Soldier far away in the distance in a comedic way.

The Brute Major just went into a deadly rage, now on his last legs, as he threw his weapon to the floor, and began to charge at the building the Candyman was on, before starting to climb it once covering the distance, the only thing on his mind.... was bloodlust. The surviving Brute Minor took this as an opportunity, and threw its rusty old spiker, before reaching to the floor and grabbing the dropped BruteShot, grabbing a small grenade belt he produced from nowhere and reloaded the weapon.

After that was finished, the Brute began to fire upon the Candyman, hoping to at least do some form of damage against the man who almost killed his blood brother with the fast ball. But peace didn’t last long, as the sounds of two large vehicles, and a singular helicopter was heard, before it was finally revealed with enough distance. 1F512F8E-23D1-41A8-B1AC-BD892BC467EC.jpeg
30D17BF6-B9B9-4972-818F-BFCF9E85A720.jpeg
The two armored vehicles went ahead and parked a block away from the building the Candyman was on, as it began to drop off groups of five from the vehicle, eight having the normal color scheme for the Combine military, and equipped with smgs: F07E6793-1E16-477F-9774-9B700DDF6570.jpeg
And two white armored figures, their key features being the singular red eye on their forehead, a strange symbol on both of their shoulders, and being armed with what seems to be a rifle instead of a smg: 2C8C8EC6-7BD6-42E0-9733-CB403914505B.jpeg
The group began to split up and travel in the alleyways, planning on attacking from multiple points at once, while the singular Hunter helicopter flew around, before aiming its main machine gun like weapon at the man, and firing at full speed ahead, trying to turn him into a human form of Swiss cheese.

Prosperity
The figure was strange say the least, but the hovering devices kept their tail on the creature, following it every step of the way as it turned its back before using a large burst of flames in order to land safely, and was currently studying the Air Force flying around it. The hovering devices did not sway or move at all, keeping their spotlights trained in the suspect, their weapons at the ready, and while not armed, they will fire at any signs of aggression against them.

The police surrounding the suspect kept their rifles and pistols at the ready, aimed at the creature, staying behind the barricade made up by police-grade energy shield barriers and cop cars, not making a single move..... being at the ready. One of the Robotic Za-noids, how ever, opened the trunk of a neighboring cop car, and takes out a pretty normal microphone, even considering the fact that they were much more advanced than plain old Earth, but still using common things like this was useful.

Bring it up to ‘his’ robotic speaker, he activated the device and yelled out “This is the Prosperity Police and Air Force...... you are a prime suspect, crimes are as listed here, flying a plane without any legal acceptance of going through the air space, destruction of property, and attempted evasion of law enforcement. But this can all be solved quickly if you come in peacefully, for we don’t want anyone to get hurt here, intentional or not... we can even help you considering the situation, but for now, come in peacefully and we are sure that everything will be alright....”
as the robot turned the device off, putting his arms to the side as he, and the others, awaited what would the figure do next.
John
Looking at the bounty photo that his fellow Robloxian showed to him, along with some backstory to em, a murderer named Ribcage who is trying to find the ones that killed him, and already killed a hundred or so people in the process as well.... but the thing that made him instantly accept this job was the bounty price on this guy’s head, which made John’s eyes pop out of the glass face covering of his paint ball mask in a comedic way, awed and shock on how much easy money they can gain......

He then quickly shakes his head as it returns to normal, and says “You know that this is too good of an offer to let down, but we gotta be careful you know.... anything bad can happen if we slip up and let ourselves die. I just suggest using something like a barret sniper rifle or railgun at long range to take em out from afar.... if he isn’t hiding inside a building. If not, we just go with the good ole fashion plan of breaking in and messing stuff up for breakfast..... good plan...? Also, don’t think a man like that should live, and it’s much easier to bag them considering our Arsenal after all.” as he looked around, mostly at his new partner, eager to go and take down this man for the money right now.

Festung-17 and Max Wellington
West Virginia
Corrosion Corrosion

"A Sectopod... it HAD to be a Sectopod, didn't it? And me without my Specialists..."
Max grumbled as he dove for cover, immediately opening fire on the Shanktopod. However, with no organic brain, psionics were mostly useless save for the Null Lance, which Max wasted no time in firing off. The beam sheared through the machine's armor, but that wouldn't be enough to kill it.
Robin swiftly dove for cover and stood next to Max. The two quickly gave each other a silent nod-Max remembered Robin called this a Pair Up or something along these lines.
Robin's hand crackled with the familiar electricity field, before casting a bolt of Thunder at the Shanktopod. Max capitalized on the Thunder shot and followed up with a plasma rifle shot where the spell struck.
Festung's Interfetence VI was out, but... a click was heard.
"Outta ammo, but I got a solution!"
Void Light surged around the Titan as Festung summoned his Sentinel Shield, which materialized on his left arm.
"They're gonna need a closed casket funeral when I'm done with you, scrap heap."
Festung started with throwing his shield at the machine, before calling it back to block an incoming salvo of Arc rounds. The Titan then ran in, mercilessly beating the Shanktopod with the shield as much as he could.

The NC representative, in the meanwhile, was fanning himself with an electric fan. It was a rather warm day outside, and his Heavy Assault bodyguards were also looking a bit overheated as they pulled out electrical fans of their own.
"Why did the suits drop the Soldier Soaker again?"
"Do you WANT to be caught in a firefight with a water gun?"
"I mean, they worked!"
The representative sighed. It would seem that NC personnel, while courageous and motivated, were also rather unprofessional at times.​

Last edited:
(Writing a post late at night right now, so I apologize if these aren't up to standard!)

• Claire, Steve, Quiet, Snake, and D-Dog

With Snake's help, the chances of getting overrun by the bandits decrease more and more. Any driver missed by Quiet or now FL4K is quickly dispatched by Snake, as are the supporting footsoldiers. But, there's still one issue- despite these bandits lacking any sort of tactics or effective infantry weaponry, they're making up for it in numbers, and they're beginning to converge in on all sides. Though, the cars are only being funneled through the front entrance, which is somewhat a good thing.

Steve helps keep them at bay with his enchanted sword (oh man the screaming) and cobblestone wall. Of course, the best strategy the bandits have for getting past THAT is to slam into it with all their cars. And they do, which slowly begins to dent the wall of stone. It won't hold for long.

Venuz, now blocked by the cobblestone wall, turns his attention towards the bandit infantry raiding the restaurant from the other sides. He turns his minigun towards them and begins to shred them, leaving nothing but blood and a few bits of skin behind. But there are still others- some help would be appreciated!

Venom Snake Venom Snake FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla LilacMonarch LilacMonarch TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Alisa, Takumi, and The Oddball Team

"Warzone, huh? I used to be really freaking good at this. Pass me a controller." Ren outstretches his hand to take one. "If it's my turn, I mean. If it's not, then, uh, I'll just sit here. Playing finger football with... uh... anyone up for finger football?"

AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Zamasu Zamasu

John

"I thought so, too. But killing him might actually be easier than FINDING him," the other Robloxian states as he picks up the picture again. "Last place he was spotted was at the Cromwell two weeks ago. The only reason why we know he's in Vegas, you ask?" He looks at John. "There's a huge amount of his cronies here. Like... a lot of them." The Robloxian takes a remote and turns on the TV, revealing an attack on a steakhouse by a bunch of guys who look like Ribcage except smaller and with only one pair of arms. "Always a news report with one crime of their doing. Suspected or proven. Case in point," he motions to the TV. "We need to capture one of those guys to interrogate them on Ribcage's whereabouts first."

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Flynn.%28Shin.Megami.Tensei%29.full.1880629.jpg

Flynn // Samurai of Mikado
_interactions - Zer0( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow )
_location - a manhattan park

If this was a domain, the demon certainly had an eye for beauty. Perhaps this demon was friendlier than most others. The cultural barriers between demons and humanity were always so hard to cross. Say the wrong words and you'd immediately get skewered, burned, electrocuted and all kinds of other terrible things. Though... this place has more people than he'd expected. Maybe it isn't a domain after all. Where did Charon revive him to then? This place resembled a time when things were better.

A certain person caught his eye while he wanders.

With a blade stuck in the ground and a projection like that, along with such attire, this man looked to be a perfect fit for what he saw the Hunters of Tokyo usually wore. Apart from the strange helmet. The device this particular individual held in their hands are definitely reminiscent that of the smartphones which the Hunters used. And what projected from said device was... a map! A map of this area! Exactly what he needed. He could ask this person about this place too, most likely.

Flynn makes his way towards the masked hunter immediately. "Excuse me, sir, but might I ask you a few questions? I had woken up here rather suddenly and need to get back to my group swiftly. Would you be so kind as to tell me where this place is?" he asks in the most polite way he could. Hopefully this person was the reasonable type.

「Hmmmm?」

Kumagawa's eyes moved about to the side, as a rather generic-looking scene was taking place! Let's see...Ugly ass, almost rapey-looking dudes around a single, helpless figure? Check! Said figure is crying? Check! A gallant hero with charming looks, personality, and power was around? ...Well, not really, but he's checking it out anyway! Boy howdy, this really does seem like one of those scenes in his Weekly Shonen Jump magazines, huh? Well, replace the dude with a cute, scantly armored girl, and it's pretty much it! Hell, he was even Isekai'd, too! Now...While the victim in question being a dude was a dealbreaker, there was also the fact his...Well, his ideals were in place here.

That dude looked like a loser. A complete whelp. Helpless and needing someone to save him from a ridiculously over the top situation. A complete side character.

And that was why Kumagawa's smile faltered only for a moment before it came back in full force.

The cries and laughter of the cultists would soon be joined by the laughter of someone else with a much louder and present voice from behind them, who seemed to just be a random high schooler who saw something cool going down and decided to join them. Kumagawa Misogi laughed and hit trashcans plates against one another, making as much noise as possible and kicking trash away, and just being an overall obnoxious fuck around these dudes, who probably would have a moment of silence as they stared at the boy doing these...Bizarre things.

「Yeah, yeah! Fuck 'im up! Fuck modern society! Anarchy is the way to go or something! Wooo! Hell yeah! Lemme have a go at him, guys!」

Before any of the goons could do anything, suddenly, something sprouted out of the boy's hand- he didn't feel any pain, and his body wasn't damaged, which was utterly bizarre, considering how a very small Philips screw was completely screwed onto his hand, butt and all.

「April Fiction」
Erase an existence for three minutes

To the boy's perspective, nothing happened. The screw was still on his hand, but...It seemed to be slowly and painlessly to be unscrewing itself from his hand. He could still move, talk, and see, but from the perspective of Kumagawa and the cultists, the boy was gone. They couldn't touch him, see him, smell him- it was as if he was completely gone, not teleported away if they somehow could tell- (which Kumagawa doubted they did, goons aren't the smartest cookies) just gone.

「...Whoops! Oh man, I think I went too far on him~ sorry pals...But it looks like you all lost this one chance you had today!」

And then, as the timer for April Fiction counted down...Kumagawa simply smiled, his aura shifting instantly.

217722878-144-k897906.jpg

「Now- how did it go again...? Blood for the blood god? You folks wanna try that out? It isn't a generic 'saving' scene without a generic 'fight' scene in the middle~」

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch
Benedict would look at Pixen with a cold stare
"Ah! Indeed! T'was not I.....looks like you're hm.....looks like...."
He would say before examing Pixen closely with a pair of binoculars.
"Looks like you're stuck here! That's what you get for watching naughty videos....indeed!"
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

• CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Monarch381 Monarch381

Cass simply waves once as Eric flies off.

Asha seems to be taking the whole thing well though, watching everything below her seem to zoom by as she was carried along by Eric.
    "Wheeeee!"
    133___eevee_and_196___espeon_by_tails19950_d8yflze-fullview.png

Last edited:
Meanwhile, in Las Vegas...

There lies, in a empty lot of Las Vegas, there what seems to be a regular old circus tent, seemingly out of place out here in the city of luck. But to those who have been here a while, would heard of the stories behind this tent, a wandering ‘circus’ ran by the strangest of folk, but every year, in multiple different places, the Circus will arrive, bringing with it a large roster and fighting tournament of the Circus.... but also a entire horde of treasure and gold that anyone, with the right fighting skills, will be able to gain for themselves a fortune of unbelievable wealth that will prove mighty useful, if they survive the blood filled battles within.
B98B4CD4-2895-4912-ADBE-0044A9402043.jpeg
The decorations were something impressive in their own right, but what was the most interesting part, was two figure on the stands, right of the Circus, the standing figure waving their arms around and beckoning the growing crowd to gather around... with the latter figure sitting down in a chair, in a deep state of sleep with their hat covering most of their face. The former figure, however, waved their arms around at the crowd, using the mace like object as a mic to increase their voice, and it actually worked for the most part.

“Come One, Come all! To the greatest show you will ever see!”

the figure, now being revealed to be a female due to her voice, also had a energetic feeling backing those words up, as she continued.

“Blood! Violence! Death!”

With a loud bellow, her words, and reputation for running this Circus.... gained the interest of the growing crowds, prepared for what will happen next.

“Women and Men! Soldiers and Outlaws! Fools and Corpses....!”

“Watch them all battle to the end in the....”

as music began to flare up, flames appearing behind the back of the woman, her glowing red eye piercing the darkness of the night sky, aimed straight at the crowd below.

“Butcher’s Circus!”

5A15FD62-2D40-43F1-889E-DDC7A941B4C9.png
“My name is Madame Guillotine... the main host of the Butcher’s Circus, and by mission is to please your needs by providing entertainment that is only available once a year! And..... if your willing to take a small risk and in it for the money, then come and join the tournament, and gain fortunes that will leave you speechless. Especially for this year, for we are planning to go big..., with a high, high reward, and much higher risk... but my co-host will explain all about that.”

as the woman turned to her comrade, only to see them still sleeping in their chair, even after all that talking and special effects. She would only smirk, as she lightly tapped the chair the person was on, and surprisingly, it was enough to wake em up, as they quickly got off the chair and revealed their full form. F646D692-BF21-42E0-8D88-6C12C05EA688.png
“Oh.... sorry about that.... ahem, my name is Fredrick Mc-Skeletington, and I’m the Co-host of this here show. My main job is to provide the refreshments for the crowd with my merry band of skeletons, and protect the main treasure with this here key, while also making a occasional comment or two about the contestants.” As the skeleton reached inside his coat, before taking out a specialized key made of some sort of gemstone, it’s origin and material makeup being unknown. Before putting it back away into the dark void inside his coat, as he pointed at the opened treasure chest, overflowing with gold and said

“This here is a small example of how much treasure we have in plan to give to the winners of the tournament..... this here can feed a family for years by itself, but the things we have in store is worth much more by......”
As the skeleton began counting the numbers on his fingers, before quickly running out of fingers to count on both hands, as he yelled out “.....much more than multiplied by a this amount.” As he raised both hands into the air.

The main host would only chuckle, as she stared at the crow, before yelling out:

“If your a person wanting to satisfy their combat needs, or want chance at earning a once-in-a-life chance at a big, big fortune, follow me to the back of the tent so that we can sign you in into the Circus, but tomorrow is the last day to sign up for the main tournament so if you haven’t done so already, hurry up or miss this chance not many would have....”
as the woman would jump down from the stand, as she began to walk around the tent, the smile on her face, which seemed much sinister now, still present the entire time, as she waited for that eventful day tomorrow.

Fredrick, who stayed behind, closed the chest with a normal key, before having two worker skeletons carry it off to the back of the Circus, disappearing inside the figurative door of darkness within.

@ To those who want to join the Circus... and fight in the tournament

Last edited:
Interactions: AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc Zamasu Zamasu CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Takumi Fujiwara
Takumi is confused about the game that Ren has invented finger football if Alisa and one of her other friends have decided not to pass the controller over to him. He is unsure if the game exists but he thought of it as not. Trying to hide his emotions and showing remorse, he felt bad for him, however.

"Finger football? I don't think that hasn't been a thing yet..." He muttered.

Interactions: Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Pixen

Pixen is agreeing with what Benedict has said to her, watching lewd videos on YouTube might be the reason why she has been sent to a different world which is the one that she is living in right now. Of course, it doesn't worry her as she is happy to be in this state as she always wanted to go somewhere different like a foreign country for example. The good news is that she just made a new friend in a world that is different from hers, it just that Benedict hasn't introduced himself yet.

Her favorite hobbies are the aforementioned watching lewd videos, conducting harmless pranks and teasing for enjoyment, and collecting Gundam plastic models as well as playing with them. That's right, she has been collecting them since she was a child and she is passionate about it. This gives her an idea to encourage Benedict to do the same but she has a feeling that he might refuse her encouragement. Yet, her optimism doesn't get in the way for someone to let her down by refusing. It would be a good idea to have Benedict try something new for the first time based on her interest.

"Is that so? I guess you are right! Say, have you heard of Gundam models? They're fun to collect and play with! I've always collected them since I was a little girl and I am still collecting them to this day! If this is your first time then I can buy you one if you want! It will be a custom one which means that you have to make it from scratch! There is one purpose to this, use your imagination! Once you are done, you can go to an arcade there and use your Gundam model to play games! If I mean by playing games then I mean by having your Gundam model get scanned and then they would battle each other against another Gundam model in a virtual world! You can also fight in teams against another team! To make it simple to understand, it is a virtual simulation game! Does it make sense so far? I hope this proves helpful to you! I am willing to help with a friend that I just made and to have fun together! Since I have some money left, I can afford to buy a Gundam model for you as a gift and I can buy it for myself!" She explained.

Prompto Argentum: The Guns Blazing Photographer
tear in the multiverse (3).jpg

Mood: Trying to Fight The Responsible of His Messy Photograph
Interaction: Yamcha ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow )

Attesa said:
Upon hearing Prompto's voice, Yamcha turns to face him with wide eyes. "Whoa-! Hey! What the hell are you still doing here? There's robots invading! You should get to safety! Somewhere far away from here!" the human tells Prompto, though it's definitely an order made out of concern for the newcomer's life instead of anger.
As when Prompto tries to walk towards the battlefield, a man said to him that he should get to safety right before turning to him saying "Hey, I could handle myself into this!!! I have some experience on fighting these tin cans, y'know!!!" He pulls out his Rapidus SMG and tries to load the magazine full of 100 bullets inside of the magazine right before whistling to one of the robots stating "Hey, tin can!!!!! This what happens when you tried to mess up my freaking photograph session." Prompto was trying to shoot one of the robot's heads hoping that this will work for him on his mind but he tried to take some cover and waits for the perfect timing to shoot again.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cameron Wilson-Müller: The Water Absorbing Mercenary
tear in the multiverse(2).png

Mood: Trying to be Calm
Interaction: The Loader ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow ), Zavala ( Corrosion Corrosion )

Attesa said:
"YOU MUST MEET WITH COMMANDER ZAVALA," the Loader states very matter-of-factly. Plus, it sounds oddly threatening given his low, threatening voice. Honestly it wouldn't be surprising if this thing went haywire and started shooting everyone. But hey, if it's here and helping out, it's gotta be safe, right? "I WILL LEAD YOU TO HIM."

The Loader proceeds to go off to find Zavala, leaving Cameron to follow.

Cameron flinches a bit after he hears The Loader said about meeting a certain commander named Zavala, he was now being nervous since he is now having a meeting with a commander of a organization. He tries to follow the yellow robot to the commander and was trying to act professional if he could have a interview for a chance to join the Global Vanguard. He tried to think on his thoughts about this type of moment when tries to be in a interview saying to himself 'Mist, was mache ich jetzt? Ah huh, I need to act more professional and tell honestly about my powers and my past.'
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alisa McNish: The Outlaw Racer of Las Vegas
tear in the multiverse.jpg
Mood: Trying to Hand The Controller to Ren
Interaction: Oddball Team ( Zamasu Zamasu ), Takumi ( GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja ), Ren ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow )

Zamasu said:
"Ano...zero kirusu de zero asisto da." Gen answered.
As when Gen said that he got 0 kills and 0 assist, she frowned a bit stating to Gen "Hey, you could get an kill next time. I'll can teach you some basics if you are open for your activities, you can enter here if you want for some basic Warzone lessons." Alisa tries to encourage Gen to have some basic lessons on how to win in Warzone since it is very difficult to either have a win or have some great locations to land on, she have this idea since she played with people that are newbies in the game before and helps them carrying the entire game. She smiled in a quite interesting way towards Gen hoping that he could accept the offer of have some basic lesson and skills in Warzone.
Attesa said:
"Warzone, huh? I used to be really freaking good at this. Pass me a controller." Ren outstretches his hand to take one. "If it's my turn, I mean. If it's not, then, uh, I'll just sit here. Playing finger football with... uh... anyone up for finger football?"
She hands up an controller to Ren saying "It is actually your turn, I got 4 kills and 5 assists. Let's see on how you actually play then, Ren??" Alisa smirked at Ren while watching him playing finger football hoping that she could have a pretty good teammate even if there is tournaments going on right now but she can't because of her recruiting situation going on for new drivers to test their skills against her or any member of her group.

CHANCE-28 AND GREYSON RYDER
West Virginia

GearBlade654 GearBlade654
The two veteran Guardians dove out of the way of the incoming Arc volley. As a Hunter, Grey was naturally faster to get back on his feet, and he snapped up his gun. He fired a few rounds, but the Shankopod's shield absorbed the damage. Max's Null Lance too was blocked by its shield.

"God damn that shield is tough!" Grey cried.

"Just keep shooting it!" Chance replied, holding down the trigger of his Cerberus+1. "It'll break eventually!"

Grey nodded, switching to Sole Survivor. It was an Arc sniper, and shields were a little more than susceptible to the same element going against it. The Hunter took aim and fired his rifle. The Arc shots, combined with Robin's Thunder attacks, were enough to break the machine's shields.

The Shankopod's shields imploded, and it stumbled backwards, crouching down. Then its sides opened up, revealing its pair of Arc cores which were glowing red hot. It was overheated, and was venting excess heat. Just like a Fallen Walker.

"Shoot the cores, guys!" Grey told the team. "It's vulnerable there!"

He and Chance focus fired on the cores, aiming to output as much damage as possible. This, of course, was helped by Festung Supercharging his Light and summoning his Sentinel Shield and battering the machine.

However, the Shankopod reccovered. It retracted its cores and returned to its full height, reactivating its shield. With Festung still beneath it, it unleashed a blast of Arc energy, knocking the Titan away. It turned to the fireteam and fired a volley of missiles and continued firing its Arc Repeater.

Chance dodged out of the way of an Arc volley, swapping to his Seventh Seraph CQC-12. He charged forwards, firing the weapon. Its Vorpal Weapon perk allowed the 12-gauge Solar shotgun to deal much more damage to powerful enemies. The machine roared, and then sent out another Arc blast. Chance was sent airborne, but he was prepared. He swapped to Cerberus+1 and prepared to fire.

However, he was not prepared for what came next.

The Shankopod deployed a massive cannon from its chin, and from it came a number of targeting lasers, all on Chance. The Titan tried to engage Lift, but it was too late. The machine fired a massive beam of Void energy, which struck Chance and killed him instantly. His charred and lifeless body then landed on the ground.

"Guardian down!" Zeke cried, appearing over his Guardian's body to revive him. Thankfully this wasn't a Darkness Zone, so there wasn't anything inhibiting the resurrection process.

"Should've seen that comin'..." Grey muttered. As the machine turned and charged up its Void Wrath Cannon, the Hunter turned to his team. "Spread out if you don't wanna get hit!"

The Shankopod fired, but Grey had Blinked away at the last moment, appearing a short distance away. He snapped up Sole Survivor and fired.

@ Las Vegas

EDOg0USWsAAhIjX.jpg
1e049decd2e5690dcfdfea586166a23d.png

Vex'Ahlia sighed in frustration. "Uugh, Grog... For the last time, I don't even know where we're going, so how would I know if we're bloody there yet?" The large Goliath shrugged and replied, his heavy footfalls just a few feet behind the half-elven woman. "Iunno... Don't you have your... ranger tracking kind of shit?" Vex facepalmed. "It doesn't work that way, Grog..."

"What?"
the Goliath replied. "How does it work then? Oh, can you track me something that breathes so I can beat the shit out of it?" He had a bloodthirsty grin on his face just thinking about it. Vex, done with this, simply replied "No."

"Aw... Me muscles are hurtin'... We haven't killed anything in... in a very long time..."
He firmly held the grip of the large, black jagged greatsword in his hand, fingers tapping on it eagerly. "Soon, my pretty, we will feast..." He mumbled softly. "Are you talking to your fucking sword again, Grog?"

"Wot? ... Uh... No?"

The unlikely pair (but somehow very likely) made their way through the streets of Las Vegas, Vex'Ahlia leading ahead and keeping a very keen eye on their surroundings while Grog sniffed, hoping to see he could start catching the scent of blood like a hound. That'd be so cool.

@ Anyone brave enough to step up to this unit of a boi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back