• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Hiroki Shimizu/FZ-3042​
Festung-17
Max Wellington
Actions: Resuming Fire​
Actions: Readying Up
Actions: Readying Weapons
1597466323421.png
1597466340975.png
1597466441192.png
"Hot damn, some radio THAT was. Sonic weaponry? What... was that?"
"Negative. I detect strong energies from the civilians that directly lead to the destruction of the majority of the hostiles."
"Which leaves buzzsaw man in the open."
FZ turned to face Metal Man, the last of the bullets in the magazine flying at the Robot Master, when at one point the barrel glows red. One second later, a stream of bullets fly towards the Robot Master.
Hiroki took the time to dash to the left and reload. If he could catch Metal Man out of cover...
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Ciscodog Ciscodog P PopcornPie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Monarch381 Monarch381

"This is a Thunder tome. I can use it to fire bolts of electricity at my enemies. I acknowledge it sounds far-fetched, but I can demonstrate as needed."
Robin extended one hand, and a few sparks crackled around it along with a faint glow from the book. In the meanwhile, Festung looked like a kid on Christmas Eve and set off towards his position, fist glowing a faint blue. Vanya simply gave Grey a solemn nod and took up his position, seemingly silently rolling an invisible ball between his hands when he was at his location. A faint purple spark could be seen from the Templar's gauntlets.
Max pulled the Psi Amp off his back, and prepared to cast a Dimensional Rift from it. The Commander's eyes were glowing a faint purple. In the meanwhile, Robin simply had more sparks appear around his arm.
Everyone was ready.
Corrosion Corrosion

• Lykanth, Alexis - Self Proclaimed "SpeedHunter"
    Interaction: Harley ( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore ) And Slenderman ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow )

Within seconds, Alexis was dragged into the building with the other girl, curiosity filling her mind as they got deeper inside. Eventually, they both stop a decent distance inside, in which the other girl turns around and smiles very widely right at her, causing Alexis to smile sheepishly in return. She introduced her to the place and hearing her say babe made her face heat up a bit. Upon asking her question to her, she took a deep breath and took in the scent of what Vegas was like in the movies. She had never visited this part of the town, so it was a nice new experience next to this gorgeous woman holding her hand and dragging her along. However, just as she is going to respond to the other girl, someone approaches them. Alexis turns around to find a faceless man with a suit talking directly to them. While it was unsettling for a moment, seeing the other girl recognize and interact with him so casually made that fear go away. The other girl answered the guys question and the phrase 'among other things' made her mind race with several romantic thoughts...and more dirty thoughts. When the faceless man asks her a question, she turns to him and while hesitant, responds: "Alexis. Alexis Lykanth, mate."
    Seeing the other girl respond to him so casually made her answer him with no fear, though she did have Stormcaller ready to activate in case things go south. She then asked a question. "So...are you guys like best mates or co-workers or something else?"

latest

Health: Perfect
Mentions: Claire TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher , GM CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Snake Venom Snake Venom Snake , Steve LilacMonarch LilacMonarch
Formatting: 737d84 HEX, Trebuchet MS Font
Links: CS/ Previous Post / Next Post

If Snake was interested enough to look through his binoculars, he'd probably immediately recognize Quiet as she lowered her Guilty Butterfly to give him a thumbs-up and even a small smile the second he acknowledged her. However, this reunion wasn't long to last; not that she minded that she spooked Claire and the other diner-goers, but rather the entire town of Las Vegas had some noisy company incoming.

The vanguard sharpshooter's sniper glint on the rooftop across the street disappeared whilst Quiet switched from her tranquilizer rifle to the anti-material Sinful Butterfly, as she was going to deal with vehicles. The latter also had a green laser outfitted, which she promptly turned on and focused it on Claire, FL4K, and Steve for a couple seconds whenever they decided to expose themselves before lowering her laser. Hopefully the message wouldn't be misconveyed: If she wanted them dead, she would have pulled the trigger a while ago. Instead, the laser moved to paint itself on the leading scav driver's head.

Of course, she began humming the second her sights were lined up, an audible cue to Snake over the radio that she was ready to fire at will. Even when the blockhead fired some homemade explosives, the silent markswoman wouldn't pull the trigger yet. It was only when Snake would either tell her to fire or- better yet- order cover fire would she pull the trigger. If the latter was chosen, she'd immediately go to town on the drivers, shooting at their brains and accounting perfectly for their movement. Of course, there'd be a delay in between shots due to the Sinful Butterfly's bolt-action mechanism, but it was probably more than powerful enough to only need one shot especially to the head, and if things got really bad she could start shooting at the tires to try and cause a pile-up. It was all up to the Boss, though, and what he deemed was the right option.

Last edited:

Mentions: Claire TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher , GM CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Snake Venom Snake Venom Snake , Steve LilacMonarch LilacMonarch
Formatting: 737d84 HEX
Links: CS / Previous Post / Next Post

DD merely let off a soft whine when Claire told him she didn't have anything for him to eat, instead giving him a pat on the head. It was still more than enough to satisfy him, though, as he wagged his tail happily before FL4K did, in fact, give the steak the animal smelled earlier. The Diamond Dogs' animal barked gladly before consuming Steve's steak before the trio's eyes, just in time to also notice the sniper's glint. This warranted a growl from him, lowering his tail before also hiding underneath the table... well, at least until a green laser appeared from the sniper glint and waved itself around the group. The others not being shot was enough to warrant him to come out of hiding, even if he didn't know it was Quiet on the other side of the street. It was at this intermission that he finally caught the scent of someone familiar, lifting his head up to the roof of the restaurant before letting out an audible Woof! Regardless of whether anyone investigated DD's single bark, it was his own way of acknowledging the Boss hiding up above.

The bad news was that it sounded like a lot of vehicles were incoming. And just one whiff was enough for DD to know these people were hostile. He bared his teeth and began growling at the approaching mass, tail tucked as he was helpless to only watch the psychopaths approach... at least for now. When the bullets inevitably began firing (especially now that Steve had fired an explosive at the trucks), DD might have his own shot to be useful...

Last edited:
Alisa McNish: The Outlaw Racer of Las Vegas
tear in the multiverse.jpg

Mood: Trying to Not Get Sad about Her Sometimes Mistakes and Decisions
Interactions: Oddball Team ( Zamasu Zamasu ), Takumi ( GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja ), Ren ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow )

"I'd be happy to partner up with anyone here," Ren speaks up while looking around. "Been so stressed out trying to find recruits and dodging the cops lately that I don't care how long I wait to play some video games long as I get to play 'em." He looks at Alisa. "Can I sit down?"
Alisa turned around to Ren as he said about finding new recruits and dodging the cops at the same time right before saying "Oh, you find new recruits here in Vegas too?? That's so cool, I'm actually find some new recruits also here because we lack some members and some of them are either retiring or leaving the team formally. And actually yeah, you could sit down now because the couch actually had some space."
"Ah! Arigatou, Arisa-chan." Gen felt grateful. "Depends if you don't mind getting your place wet and have a dying mermaid within 30 minutes." Jared answered
She smiles at Gen after he hears that she was very thankful since she changed her decision to take turns every time saying "Your welcome, Gen. I hope you'll be happy since I changed my decision, also."
"Actually, it was me who helped you out with your problems, well, you should thank me for that matter. Alisa is not a terrible person but sometimes she can bring disappointments among those who don't deserve less than she does, even when she is letting someone down as she can make mistakes as with making unjustifiable decisions. Anyway, have fun." Takumi said to Gen reassuringly.
Alisa smiled a bit after she hears Takumi's reply to Gen about she sometimes made disappointments among her friends or her family, she sighs in quite of an almost emotional moment after she remembered the day when she disappointed her parents but they supported her and still missed them in a long time.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Cameron Wilson-Müller: The Water Absorbing Mercenarytear in the multiverse(2).png
Mood: Quite Keen on His New Weapons
Interactions: Taria ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow )

Talria motions to the first gun. A bigger rifle with an odd shape.
1597452401827.png

"This one's named 'Contingency Plan.' It's something we call a Scout Rifle. You'd know it as a DMR. Semi-automatic, made for distance. Closer engagements require this..."

She motions to the pistol she gave Cameron.

1597452485116.png

" 'Minimum Distance.' Standard sidearm. If you can shoot any old handgun, you can shoot this one."

Cameron will try to grab and motion aiming on the rifle called Contingency Plan and he was impressed on the grip, the scope, it's made for distance, and it's semi-automatic right before saying to Talria "Endlich, an semi-automatic rifle. I tried to find an Stag Arms M7 Hunter back at Dover before but the gun store owner said that the M7's are sold now, and I'll mach dis instead. I think that it is very good on the recoil too, and also the scope is looked like an holographic sight."

He looks at the handgun that was given from Talria right before he grabbed his second weapon which it is a pistol called the Minimum Distance, he smirked as puts his two new weapons onto his holster right before saying "Danke for my two new weapons, Talria."

Cameron was smiling hoping that Talria will be happy after he was very impressed on reviewing his two new weapons, he tries to wait patiently for a response from Talria.

Last edited:

• --Jin--
    Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

"Yep! You guys are supposed to be fun to kill!" Jin giggled before promptly taking off to the skies, practically making loop back to where he was before, his hand still on the masked person's handgun. He inspected the gun on his own before suddenly tossing it behind him. "Whoops." He said with a smirk before looking behind him, only to find Metal Man not down at the streets. "Oh no! I forgot about him! Horobi's gonna kill me if I don't get that!" He gasped aloud, soon flying off in search of the red Robot Master...

If they were to look back at Bass, they'd notice that he's disappeared...Was Jin's appearance a diversion?

--Metal Man & his Trilobyte Unit--
    Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Ciscodog Ciscodog TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher @5cookie Monarch381 Monarch381 GearBlade654 GearBlade654 P PopcornPie

"T-T-T-T--" Before The Trilobyte unit could open fire, the robots would be swiftly destroyed by the mecha's gunfire, turning most of them into nothing but scrap in mere moments save for a few who, despite being on constant fire decided to shoot the barrier before attempting to subdue their shooters at the same time, a psychic wave picks the Trilobytes up and promptly scraps them, resulting in a consecutive display of explosions all over the psychic barrier caused by their own bodies. However, this left their back open to Metal Man.

Aiming to find something similar to a Tank's weak spot, Metal Man threw several Metal Blades on the mecha's back, aiming to find its engine so that it would do the interlopers nothing good anymore.

It wasn't long until Metal Man is back on the enemy's sights. Using his bizarre design as a tactic, he attempted to deflect the first bullet with the metal blade on his forehead before tossing several hundred Metal Blades at a machine gun rate, countering their bullets which would most likely ricochet all over the town. However, despite his amazing speed, Metal Man was hit, leaving drops of oil that would certainly reveal his position as he hid inside one of the buildings.

• ᗴᒪᒪIᗴ ᗯIᒪᒪIᗩᗰᔕ
    • ────── ✾ ────── •

His grip on her tightened as she was told that they were down there making sure that she was still alive by fighting the robots. Being told that reminded her of Tess, how she died so that her and Joel could live and she didn’t like that. She didn’t like people having to fight so that she could live another day and while they’re probably capable of handling it, that was a risk she didn’t want to take.

Having been told that she had her whole life ahead of her, she knew he was right. Back home, she was currently the only hope of the world having a cure. Ellie has to live so that she could get back home and get to the Fireflies so that the cure could be made.

...hopefully no one tried to shoot them down in the process, that’d really suck. And it did suck as some of the robots began to chase them and fired at them. “
    We got robots!

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Last edited:
Prompto Argentum
tear in the multiverse (3).jpg

Mood: Quite Pissed Off after an Messy Photograph
Interaction: Everyone Outside near His Photo Spot
Mentions: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

It was once a peaceful morning today here in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania but all hell breaks loose so early, an man named Dr. Wily says that he should take over the entire world. As he ordered his so called 'Robot Masters' to attack Pittsburgh, it will caused an ruckus on a male photographer with weapons near his own little photo destination to have an absolute ugly yet blurry photo right before he could check at the spot where the fighting broke out saying to everyone that is fighting with the robots "Hey, could you keep it down with your metal clanking and fighting there!!!! You messed up my perfect photograph, and who caused this ruckus or I'll shoot the brains out of who caused my photograph to be blury and messed up!!!!" His name is Prompto Argentum, and he is actually a really good photographer that makes some views on social media or making some impressions. He was so pissed that he tries to pull out his useful handgun, the handgun is so useful for the young Prompto and it has unlimited ammo on it but he has some weapons on his arsenal too. He had an submachine gun that has 100 bullets, an rifle that could shoot three rockets, one Lunen Flame, and a EMP Grenade if he goes completely stealth against either robots or something with electrical powers. Prompto then walks out of his photo spot and walks angrily.

Last edited:
Snake moved over to the side of the roof so he could also have a line of sight on the trucks, pulling out his Assault Rifle and attaching the suppressor. He then spoke into his radio with quiet. "Fire at will." After speaking, he took aim at the trucks to deal with anyone out of Quiet's LOS.
He also smirked when he heard DDs bark. With the 3 of them here, there was no doubt in his mind that they could handle this little assault.
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla @Weinvegasboisanditsmellslikeshit

CHANCE-28 AND GREYSON RYDER
West Virginia

GearBlade654 GearBlade654

Grey watched as sparks crackled around Robin's outstretched hand without much of a reaction. "So, like a Stormcaller, then," he said. "Least you ain't dead weight."

With that settled, the team was left to prepare. Chance grinned, beating his fist into his palm, where sparks of Arc energy were produced. He then pulled out Cerberus+1 and cocked it, affectionally lightly patting it.

The Hunter crouched down and aimed down the sights of his Sole Survivor. He surveyed the scene, watching as the Fallen tried to force the Vault door open, to little success. He shifted his aim to a Captain direction its Dreg underlings, barking out some orders for them to hurry up. Grey aligned his crosshairs and took a breath, and then fired.

The first shot promptly shattered the Captain's Arc Absorption Shield, Grey's Arc weapon disrupting the shield and causing it to implode, taking out several surrounding Dregs. A second shot removed the Captain's head.

The Fallen immediately broke into a confused and panicked scramble, but neither Grey nor Chance were going to give them time to recover. Grey continued firing, never missing a single shot as a Fallen went down with each trigger pull.

Meanwhile, Chance charged forwards, off the ledge as he engaged Lift. He ascended into the air and past the treetops. One he was above the Fallen, he channeled his Light and then shot downwards like a meteor. "BALLISTIC SLAM! YEEEAH!"

He slammed into the ground, creating an Arc shockwave that disintegrated the nearby Fallen and cratered the ground beneath. His Dunemarchers chained lightning between a few more Fallen, taking them out, too. He then took out Cerberus+1 and began blasting away before punching a Vandal in the face.

The Fallen had finally snapped out of their shock, and began firing their weapons at the team. Arc bolts came flying towards them.

Back in the trees, Grey put away his sniper rifle. "That's our cue, guys," he said, taking out Austringer. "Git!"

He double jumped out of the foliage, snapping up his hand cannon and firing. He ducked underneath the spear of a Fallen Wretch, spinning around and stabbing the offending Fallen with his knife. Grey twirled his hand cannon, ejecting the empty magazine and inserting a new one, before he turned and fan fired his gun. Once he ran dry, he retrieved a trio of knives, where he unfolded them like a deck of cards. Then he tossed them at the approaching Fallen, each knife finding their mark.

latest

Formatting: 737d84 HEX, Trebuchet MS Font
Links: CS/ Previous Post / Next Post

"Fire at will."

Those were the only words Quiet needed to hear in order to engage.

A loud crack could be heard from the rooftops, fulfilling Snake's request as a 12.7mm antimaterial bullet found its mark right between the lead driver's eyes. Quiet was quick to rechamber her bolt-action rifle, though it seemed pretty obvious to her that the sheer amount of trucks incoming could easily overwhelm those in the diner. One glance over to those inside showed that Claire was only armed with a pistol, the blockhead with medieval gear, and Snake with a rifle, alongside whatever the hooded figure had. Four people plus a dog against a horde of bandits? Looks like she'd have to even the odds before things got too hairy.

Her next shot was directed at the vehicle in the center of the parade. Knowing fully well that her rounds could potentially ignite gasoline, she took a couple seconds to scan the foreign vehicle before taking a potshot at where she believed the gas tank was located, then another at a gas tank on one of the leading vehicles. Each shot had a couple seconds' delay, giving the cars extra time to close in on the diner before another of their comrades was popped, but by the end of Quiet's 10-second salvo, four gas tanks would have been shot up in total (one in front, one in the center, and two in the back) and one bandit's head was probably blasted into smithereens. Whether her tactical endeavor paid off in the form of destroying the cars and wreaking havoc or failed because the gas tanks weren't where she predicted, she kept her eyes on the horde as she reloaded, the sniper glint disappearing yet again as she lowered her rifle to add five more shots for her next assault. The humming had stopped for now, her song being replaced by a melody of gunfire as she provided overwatch.

Last edited:
Argus

Serengeti National Park

By the time Argus was near the anomaly, it started to shake violently and then compressed, before disappeared into the thin air. Argus looked up, trying to find it... He was too late. The sauropod let out disappointed bellow. He turned back the way he came and started to lumber away when he suddenly picked up a smell.

The smell of dead meat, putrid breath... Another predator, but it wasn't Allosaurus and it wasn't also the smell of local predators. This was the smell he wasn't familiar with. Argus looked around, trying to locate the source of the smell. Suddenly, something stepped out of the tree line nearby.

latest

It was a theropod dinosaur, however it wasn't Allosaurus, or any predator Argus had seen before in his life. It's far, far larger. It had massive bulk and large head filled with sharp teeth. The unknown theropod watched Argus intensely from where it stood. It didn't move or showed any sign of threat but it seemed to be interested in Argus. A stand off happened between both prey and predator. Argus tried to scare away the new comer with his sheer size and weaponry just as he did with the Allosaurus earlier, however his confidence shifted when the second theropod came to the first one's side.

And then Argus also noticed the third and the fourth not far away, resting under the shade. They too had spotted Argus and were silently looking at him.

5725636267033174.jpg

Argus slowly stepped away from the large theropod. He then turned around and walked away as fast as he could, making loud distress call, warning all around him of the new comers. This was the first time in his adulthood that he was genuinely scared by predators. The 4 creatures didn't follow. They seemed a bit tired and a unsure of what to do at the current, possibly as they might just arrived from the anomaly. However they did gave a chilling stare at the sauropod as he walked away from them. One of them sniffed at one of Argus's foot prints.

These dinosaurs are Mapusaurus. They came from different time and location of where Apatosaurus lived. Larger and stronger than Apatosaurus's usual predator, in their habitat, they hunt a much larger sauropod in pack. With large, gaping maw full of sharp, blade-liked teeth and can tear chuck of flesh at whim, they are among the deathliest killers to ever appeared on earth...

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Yahhah

Last edited:
Cisco and the Dokis
Cisco heard Sayori loud and clear. Apparently the others did too. They all agreed to stop fighting for the time being and moved over to Sayori.
"Everyone run as fast as you can until you find a hotel of some sort. When you find one, alert everyone else and head inside. The faster we run the sooner we are safe. Now cmon everyone."
He realized Monika was doing something... weird. "Hey, uh Monika? Whatever you're doing we should probably get moving, we don't wanna be shot down right now."
Lastly, before taking off, he looked at the others. The purple, green, and brown creatures, the long eel like pink robot, and two large mechs. "Thank you for defending us guys. but we gotta get outta here. I hope we can all meet again someday!"
And with that, Cisco looked forward at the large road ahead of him. "If anyone falls behind make sure to back them up! On three."
Cisco lowered himself into a run stance. He looked so awkward doing this... but it was to give him his best chance at survival.
"One..."
He gulped. His heart was pounding faster than ever. Could he do it? Would he survive?
"Two..."
Even if he did make it, does it matter? He's stuck here forever...

No.
There is more.
He has been invited by Sayori to a club and is now accepted. He has made friends that will support him forever.
This will not be the end. Instead it will be...
"THREE!"
Cisco burst forward as fast as he possibly could. He ran and ran, checking each building for a sign of life and a place to stay.
"We found something!"
Cisco turned around to see Yuri and Natsuki in front of a hotel. He wasn't too far off from them, so he turned around for a second to get in.
Yes, this was going to be different. And they might not make it back. But at least he has people to support him. This will be...
A whole new life.

P PopcornPie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Monarch381 Monarch381 LilacMonarch LilacMonarch GearBlade654 GearBlade654
(Unspoken Mention: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod )​

Doctor Doofenshmirtz and Perry the Platypus

Location - Athens, Greece
Status
- Weary and Embarrassed
Condition - Healthy

Doofenshmirtz's once proud smile soon quickly devolved into a more awkward one, as he soon realized that he couldn't understand King Leonidas at all. "Ah... heh..." He chuckled as he began to rub at the back of his slouched neck. "Yeah, this is uh... this is a bit awkward but... I don't exactly speak Greek..." He inhaled sharply and began to take a look around. "I could, uh... i could take a look around, and try to find the parts to make a Tranlator-inator, but uh..." He paused for a moment, before turning back to the ancient king. "I doubt that there are any spare parts around here..."

Over with Perry, the secret agent gave a firm nod in response to Tifa's question, all while a stoic look remained on his face. He then looked over to Cloud when he was thrown out of the portal, raising a brow at the sight. It appeared that he was intelligent enough to understand what was going on, especially when Cloud approached. Being unable to really reply to him, Perry merely nodded again, and then proceeded to reach into his... fur, and produced a picture.

W_r8W2LzXd5RGMoxfcxq7Si4bg4NPtm96-7hDbPvADMmGy7dJgO3_4E4zKrivy9zTP1SKKN5dNVpJ_UMZdyyT14tvdthcIMKUoXyg3253tJM6sQFBcq4KpZbupCcIPtRnIux3u9l9K2xYdB28R2j0JI8eyTgsoK4DA

He held it up for Cloud and Tifa to see for a long moment, before sticking said picture back into his strange... fur pocket thing. Not long after, Tifa motioned for them to leave, and asked Perry if he was coming along. Without much of a choice, Perry merely nodded again, and then followed behind them. He'd also watched Ikaros with a... bit of a confused glance, though it didn't take him too long to realize that he'd simply gotten his eagles mixed up.

Over with Doofenshmirtz, the scientist merely smiled when Kassandra talked about them being stuck here, and waved off her comment nonchalantly. "Oh, please, girl! I've built an plenty of Other-dimension-ators!" He exclaimed like some kind of teenage girl. Though, that enthusiasm soon dropped when he slumped over again and looked down at the ground, shrugging a bit. "And by plenty, I mean one... and it was destroyed... and then, uh..." Doofenshmirtz's smile was completely gone by this point as the tall, hunched over scientist merely continued staring at the ground in an extremely awkward, mood-killing manner. Eventually, he looked back up and forced a smile, nodding rather quickly. "Y-ya know what, let's just... let's just go with your idea!" He exclaimed, trying his best to change topics.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla darkred darkred TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher P PopcornPie

• Once Skye deposited Voss' saber into the pit and it bounced just in front of the captain's feet, Voss felt so much safer. Now he at least stands a chance in case something were to pop up... Voss sighed before responding to the Siren.

VossLeft.png
    "I keep sayin' it: I don't expect to find anythin' in here. That is, anythin' livin'. That crash looked deadly. Once ya'll get me outta this stupid pit, I'mma look 'round for some loot. I imagine this place is full of 'em."

Of course, this display of blatant unheeding and ignorance was entirely a facade. In case it wasn't apparent, Voss felt a presence amongst the group that wasn't friendly, and this terrified him. He'll probably keep this act up as long as possible. He couldn't imagine giving it away so everyone thought of him as a coward! No, Voss'll just keep his sword close until they leave this place... That is when he does eventually retrieve it.

He stopped yet again when Stealth spoke. The sea captain sounded annoyed by the loquacious stickman. Voss groaned once Stealth teleported in the pit.

VossDisgust.png
    "... I guess ya can say that boy."

Denzel is still oblivious about his actions, even as Stealth approached him before he teleported to meet Voss.

DenzelQuestion.png
    "I mean, yeah... I watched Indiana Jones, I think?"

As for Kieron, he was still curious about who Abbott was. He continued to question Skye.

KieronHappy.png
    "Psh, that's all? I was expecting him to sound like a delinquent or something. At least, that's how Voss made it sound like."

"What'd he even do to get Voss so fired up about him?"

Before he could get an answer, everyone was interrupted by a horrifying sound. As Voss made his way toward his saber, startled by Oba's loud threat aimed at his sailors, An even louder shriek dominated the area. The whole crew froze in place before Voss touched his weapon, and it was clear that everyone was petrified. Especially Voss. The sea captain was as white as a ghost.

VossFear.png
    "..."

DenzelUhOh.png
    "..."

KieronBruh.png
    "..."

Voss remained unresponsive in the pit. He was completely immobilized with fear. As for Denzel, he was quick to play off the incident as a joke.

DenzelWorry.png
    "... T-t-that's... um... A-a really impressive scream you've made t-there, Oba..."

"... I... could barely r-recognize it as you...! Haha..."

"... W-what'd you think, Kieron...?"

"..."

"... K-Kieron...?"

KieronGone.png
    (KIERON TORRES HAS FLED THE SCENE!)

DenzelUhOh.png
    "..."

Thankfully for Voss, somebody would help relocate him to a new, safer spot since Voss was unable to move. That somebody being Oba, who swiftly grabbed the PHANTOM captain and yeeted him out of the pit. So much for ropes. Anyway, Voss somehow grasped his saber at the last second before flying through the air like this:

VossTerrifiedFunnyBlur.png
    "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

When he landed, Voss tumbled for a short time like a rag doll before conveniently settling on his back near Denzel and Skye. As Skye helped him up, Voss finally admitted his true feelings... Fear. Pure, unadulterated fear. I wish I was lying, but the poor old man was sobbing. Likely a rare sight from the somewhat composed if not uptight sea captain.

VossTerrifiedFunny.png
    "WHAT THE JACK NASTY-FACE WAS THAT??!! THAT'S NO MONSTER SCREAM I'VE EVER HEARD!"

While Oba was busy filling the hallway with dirt, Denzel (who was just as terrified) paced around Oba in a panic.

DenzelStartled.png
    "We gotta find Kieron!! He can't fight whatever THAT was all by himself! I wanna get outta here!"

Birb Birb TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Vermin King Vermin King CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Banjo and Kazooie

CzT6XBy.png

Location - Amazon Rainforest
Status
- Welcoming and Suspicious
Condition - Healthy

Despite the small creature's friendly wave, Kazooie wasn't convinced. She instead remained steadfast in her suspicion, narrowing her eyes even more as she stared at the creature from over Banjo's shoulder. Kazooie then watched with even MORE suspicion when the Ori hopped down. She continued to eye the duo, up until the comment about wikis, which caused the bird to shrug.

"Meh, Banjo and I were always written with the ability to break the fourth wall," Kazooie replied in a calm, collected manner. "Like right now, for instance, we're in an online rolep--" Kazooie was cut off by Banjo quickly covering her beak with his palm, and then chuckling at the Pokemon nervously.

"What Kazooie meant to say was that yes, that is weird, heh..." Banjo said, before slowly lowering his palm and shooting his bird friend an annoyed look. Kazooie only sat there and furrowed her brows, before crossing her wings and slumping a bit.

"Yeah..." She muttered dejectedly. The duo then watched the scene between the Pokemon and the Ori play out, with Banjo only shrugging when Crescendo leaned over.

"Maybe try making something up?" He suggested in a whisper. Though, that didn't seem to really matter, as the creature soon said its name. Banjo had smiled down at it and offered a nod in greeting. "Well, it's nice to meet ya, Ori!" He exclaimed in a friendly tone as he extended his paw towards it, offering it a finger to shake in greeting. Or, at least, a high five. High one? Whatever.

Kazooie, on the other hand, was hardly convinced, and continued to stare down at the light spirit suspiciously.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Last edited:
Hiroki Shimizu/FZ-3042​
Festung-17
Max Wellington
Actions: Focusing Fire, Checking Systems​
Actions: Readying Up
Actions: Readying Weapons
Hiroki.jpg
Festung-17.jpg
1597293607842.png
Blades struck the Legion Titan, and Hiroki grimaced as he saw Metal Man deflect almost all his bullets with razor blades at lightning fast rates. Some of the blades tore into FZ's hull, and the HUD was briefly scrambled with static.
"Aw, hell. FZ, status report."
"Armor has taken damage, Pilot. Systems are still functional-Legions are one of the toughest Titans, after all. It will take more than that to bring me down. The civilians have also evacuated."
"Good to hear, good to hear."
Hiroki saw Metal Man leak oil, and nodded. His shooting wasn't in vain after all. And from the corner of his eye, he saw the group of civilians leave the combat zone.
"We got a hit or two. FZ, Smart Core?"
"Electric Smoke is ready, but not the Smart Core. See if you can catch the hostile at close range. Utilize Power Shots to overwhelm the hostile. Failing that, I can crush the hostile with a well-placed strike or Electric Smoke. However, the hostile has hidden in a building..."
"Not a problem. FZ, I'm disembarking. I'll try to lure the target out-you won't be able to use Power Shot, but I think we'll manage if I keep the hostile distracted."
"Affirmative. Remain vigilant, Pilot."
FZ's cockpit opened up and Hiroki wasted no time jumping out and across a wall, L-STAR ready. The pilot was tracking the oil trail left behind by Metal Man. Once he got there... well, a firefight was going to happen for sure.
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher P PopcornPie Ciscodog Ciscodog Monarch381 Monarch381 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

"Enter the rift."
Max's eyes were glowing even brighter, before the Commander unleashed a massive rift on the densest clump of Fallen. The results were devastating. The majority of the Fallen caught in the rift were torn to shreds as the rift ravaged their souls and bodies. The only survivors were a couple of Servitors. And as they turned to fire on the Commander, they only let out a faint hiss of energy. Their weapons were disabled.
Vanya and Festung followed soon after.
"FEEL THE POWER OF THE TEMPLARS!"
"ALRIGHT, LET 'EM HAVE IT!"
Vanya dashed at one of the surviving Servitors, revealing two psionic blades from his gauntlets as he tore through the Servitor. A purple energy seemed to flow around him as he dashed out and into a cluster of more Fallen. As the Fallen attempted to move, Vanya swiftly cut them down in a storm of blaces. Chance moved on the other Servitor and bashed its plating in with a well-timed punch, before running out of the rift and providing covering fire for Vanya. A squad of Shanks moved on the Templar...
...and were swiftly vaporized by some well timed Thunder casts from Robin, who was in the back of the fighting.
The rift then closed, and by then Vanya and Chance had gotten out of the radius. The closing of the rift blew everything standing upright to pieces.
"Alright, we're handling them somewhat well. What's the plan now?"
Corrosion Corrosion

• Sayori
    ── - ˏˋ ✎ ˊˎ - ──

When Cisco got to three, Sayori immediately ran forwards. All they had to do was find a hotel and they would be safe for the time being. ...Well, hopefully they’d be safe, there were robots out and about causing trouble. Luckily, Natsuki and Yuri found a hotel and so she ran inside. Panting, she saw Cisco enter and waited for Monika to get in before looking at all of them. “Is everyone okay?

Ciscodog Ciscodog , P PopcornPie

Last edited:

Mood: Trying to Have Gen Getting to Know The Game
Interaction: Oddball Team ( Zamasu Zamasu ), Takumi ( GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja ), Ren ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow )

"Ano...Arisa-chan, gemu wa how do you play?" Gen asked. "Let's just watch them, bestie." Jared said to Talavera, though he is too stupid to make a response. Jared assumes it's a yes.
Alisa then looked at Gen questioning on how did she'll play Warzone and smirked in a confident way saying to Gen "Well, Gen. I always stay consistent and focus on the game more not having some dumb stuff in my mind." She was starting to play the game after the players were filled up and is trying to get an kill while using an pistol after she parachuted in the Stadium section in the map and it killed the parachuting enemy, when she is getting an AUG later on, she was almost getting ambushed from the left so she used her sharp skills to get an second kill. Alisa used the map in order to find where the circle will be at saying to everyone while going towards the next circle "I always go to the circle first after I have my loadout but the most challenging part is when you killed in The Gulag, the pressure is onto my mind." She was hiding on the rooftop of the hospital just to camp while waiting on where will the enemies are, she found one but she ignores it because the enemy is heading towards an other enemy.

Last edited:
CHANCE-28 AND GREYSON RYDER
West Virginia

GearBlade654 GearBlade654

The fireteam was absolutely slaughtering the Fallen. Three Guardians were already more than enough, but with another three (mortal) psionics, they could just about take on an entire army. The Fallen numbers were rapidly dwindling, and Chance finished off the last Servitor by charging up to it and promptly performed a Golden Age Drop Kick, striking it hard with both feet and sending it flying, before it exploded in the air.

Now, Fallen corpses littered the ground, and surely enough, the air reeked of Ether.

The team didn't get a moment's respite, however (not like they needed it), as three Skiffs jumped to their location, hovering in the air as they dropped off more troops. Reinforcements, and tough ones too, given how many of them were Major-type enemies like Reaver Vandals and Captains, along with more Servitors and Shanks.

However, most notably, the middle Skiff deposited a Walker, and then jumped away with the others. The Walker unfolded its legs and shifted to combat mode.

"Walker!" Chance cried. "They really want what's in this Vault!"

"That's City tech in there, and who knows what else," Grey replied, dodging an Arc bolt. "Of course they want it."

The Walker swivelled its massive cannon to the group, and then fired. Grey and Chance dodged out of the way, the shot going clear and striking a tree. The tree went up in flames, along with a few others nearby.

"Chance, Fetsung, focus on the Walker," Grey ordered, sidestepping a volley of Arc missiles. "Rest of you, focus on the reinforcements."

The Striker nodded. "Got it!" He swapped to Hammerhead and immediately began unloading a torrent of heavy Void rounds into the Walker's vulnerable legs.

Meanwhile, the Fallen reinforcements turned to attack the other half of the team. A squadron of Shanks mounting Arc Repeater Gatling guns began to pour suppressing fire onto the three psionics. A Servitor hovered nearby, projecting Ether shielding on the Shanks and rendering them immune to damage. "Whoo, Repeater Shanks," Chance chuckled, tossing a Pulse Grenade towards the Walker, which detonated and began releasing Arc pulses in its radius. "Haven't seen those in a while. Take out the Servitor to remove the shielding. Otherwise you'll just be wasting your energy."

Interactions: AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc Zamasu Zamasu CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Takumi Fujiwara

"Don't stress it, you'll get used to it eventually. It may be a difficult game to play but I'm sure Alisa is a master when it comes to this. For me, I'm not the best but I am working to improve. I'm more of a racing and fighting game type of person. Man, I haven't played a first-person shooter game in a while..." Takumi said to Gen as he realized that he haven't played a game that Alisa usually enjoyed playing in a while.

Harley Quinn

harley_quinn_PNG17.png

Location - Las Vegas, Manhattan
Status - Excited
Condition - Healthy

Harley let out a small giggle as she happily unwrapped her arms from Slenderman's tall frame, bouncing and rocking on her heels as she stood next to her date. When Alexis had asked how she and the Slenderman knew each other, and more specifically what they were, the eager blonde merely waved off the comment and made a "pfft" sound with her lips.

"It's nothin' serious!" She exclaimed giddily as she stood between Alexis and Slenderman. "Slendy here is just one of the best bartenders in Vegas! He's even gotten me out of a few tight spots in the past!" She said, before turning to face Slenderman specifically, holding her hands by her waste and swaying from side to side. "Which I still greatly appreciate by the way~!" She added on with her trademark smile.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73

Mood: Quite Focus on Kills
Interactions: Oddball Team ( Zamasu Zamasu ), Takumi ( GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja ), Ren ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow )

Zamasu said:
"Ah, soudesu ne..." Gen understood as his character was besides Alisa's, deciding to observe first before taking any action...taking items included.
Alisa turned her character around after she got an third kill with her ARX-50 and giggled after she decided to parachute right before she was moving towards the next yet final circle in superstore, she changed her ARX-50 to her GRAU 5.56 and was trying to get an team wipe. She has at amount of 4 kills and 3 assists but when she is heading towards an enemy, Alisa forgets that there is the enemy's teammate right before she got downed but she tagged the enemy and broke his armor and look at Gen saying in a pro gamer like communication manner "His teammate is inside of the superstore, but I tagged him twice and I broke his armor. So, I guess that he has 1 armor left and you could tag him twice. But, where are you at now, Gen??"
GeorgeTownRaja said:
"Don't stress it, you'll get used to it eventually. It may be a difficult game to play but I'm sure Alisa is a master when it comes to this. For me, I'm not the best but I am working to improve. I'm more of a racing and fighting game type of person. Man, I haven't played a first-person shooter game in a while..." Takumi said to Gen as he realized that he haven't played a game that Alisa usually enjoyed playing in a while.
She smirked at Takumi after she hears the compliment on her amazing gameplay on Warzone saying to her colleague "Thanks for the compliment, Takumi. And yeah, he's nice at Soul Caliber but you don't wanna talk crap to Takumi. He'll destroy you when you try to talk crap, I mean for real." Alisa was trying to convince her new friends about not trying to talk some trash to Takumi on Soul Caliber or else, they will be easily been defeated now, she was trying to self-revive herself but realized that she used the last self-revive when she got hit during the second circle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back