• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Great! Where would you like to discuss? I have discord if you'd prefer to do it there

Hey, I'd be interested in doing the 'After the Bombs Dropped' or 'Most Feared Killer' plots, or a Witch x Outcast or a Seasoned apocalypse survivor x Clueless apocalypse survivor pairing!

Greetings! I am unsure as to if you are still accepting, since you seem to have a plethora of partners based on the responses here, but upon the chance that you do still have space, I am interested in doing a BNHA roleplay with you! Let me know if you are available, and I will send you a message with my discord tag so we can talk there - as long as you are okay with that, of course.

Greetings! I am unsure as to if you are still accepting, since you seem to have a plethora of partners based on the responses here, but upon the chance that you do still have space, I am interested in doing a BNHA roleplay with you! Let me know if you are available, and I will send you a message with my discord tag so we can talk there - as long as you are okay with that, of course.
I’d love to do some BNHA! Don’t have many partners for that so whenever you can get that tag to me I will dm you there!

Hey, I'd be interested in doing the 'After the Bombs Dropped' or 'Most Feared Killer' plots, or a Witch x Outcast or a Seasoned apocalypse survivor x Clueless apocalypse survivor pairing!
After the bombs dropped is one I’d be happy to do! I’ve gotten back into fallout which is where the idea came from so feel free to dm me about it!

I'm hella interested in your Away From Home plot. Are you still open to it?

bump<3
|
|
If we have an rp going on and I haven't responded in a bit I apologize!
Had some emergencies family-wise go on so anything related to the internet was not something I checked for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back