• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
bump<3

Added:
Star wars
RE 7&8
Creepypasta

Don't be afraid to ask if I've seen fandoms by the way. I likely have and would be willing to put some research into it.

Are you still hunting for partners by chance? (: I’m mainly interested in BNHA but if you’ve seen or read Demon Slayer….That’s also something that’s up my ally. (Favorite color is teal btw.) I could definitely do Hitoshi to your oc, and the canon I’d be after on my end is Tokoyami just to be upfront since that’s usually a deal breaker for people.

I love me some AU and crossover settings, and consider myself to be of the advanced lit - novella style. Ooc is lovely and appreciated and I do have discord as well (AeonsMusings#8784 if you prefer to chat there). I will be honest though…I am more of an “at least one reply a day” type person, just because I feel things lose momentum otherwise. If that’s not something you enjoy or wanna commit to, I get it and best of luck in your search! ^^

Are you still hunting for partners by chance? (: I’m mainly interested in BNHA but if you’ve seen or read Demon Slayer….That’s also something that’s up my ally. (Favorite color is teal btw.) I could definitely do Hitoshi to your oc, and the canon I’d be after on my end is Tokoyami just to be upfront since that’s usually a deal breaker for people.

I love me some AU and crossover settings, and consider myself to be of the advanced lit - novella style. Ooc is lovely and appreciated and I do have discord as well (AeonsMusings#8784 if you prefer to chat there). I will be honest though…I am more of an “at least one reply a day” type person, just because I feel things lose momentum otherwise. If that’s not something you enjoy or wanna commit to, I get it and best of luck in your search! ^^
I added you on discord! I’d definitely be down for some conversation on this!

While I am not familiar with anything on the craving list, I would be glad to offer myself up for resident evil, star wars or some other maybe niche level fandom.
I will be glad to talk in the pm if you are interest c:

hello!! i was wondering if you're familiar with six of crows/shadow and bone?
if not, no worries! i'd also be totally interested in writing bnha (i can write izuku) or arcane!!

While I am not familiar with anything on the craving list, I would be glad to offer myself up for resident evil, star wars or some other maybe niche level fandom.
I will be glad to talk in the pm if you are interest c:
I would be willing to do Star Wars if it was completely oc based ^^

hello!! i was wondering if you're familiar with six of crows/shadow and bone?
if not, no worries! i'd also be totally interested in writing bnha (i can write izuku) or arcane!!
Not familiar with those fandoms! But I can always put some research into it ^^
BNHA would be awesome and I wouldn't mind Izuku, feel free to dm me if you're still interested!

Are you still looking for roleplay partners? I'd love to discuss more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back