• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Runic Crow

Finder
Welcome to my interest check.
I will spare you the details about the writer because you're not here to make friends, you're here in search of an rp partner.
So here's what I expect and have to offer.

Mains should be mxf only. Secondary characters may be of whatever orientation they enjoy, canon to the era.
DMs or thread. I do not hand out my discord unless we've been rping for a while and I actually like you.
Communicate with me. Let's work together with plots and twists.
Post length should be
at least a paragraph long. Personally, my own posts range from a few lines during dialogue to several paragraphs, depending on the current situation.
Try to be
literate. I myself make many typos I don't always catch. I type fast and I'm slightly dyslexic, some letters look the same to me at a glance.
Post frequency should, hopefully, be at least
once a day. If you only post once a week, please move on.
You will be
+18 years of age.
Be
realistic. No Mary Sue characters who cannot be harmed and are always bubbly.
I do not do
character sheets. I prefer to write the descriptions and develop the character through the story.

Should you be uninterested in the ideas listed below, immediately below are my fandom preferences, in case you have ideas of your own you'd like to offer;
Elder Scrolls

Throne of Glass
Conan Exiles (I've barely played but I enjoy it.)
Tudor Era

Kushiel Legacy

IDEAS
>>Skyrim
Romance (no erp), blood and gore, action.
It is nearly five years after Ulfric has won the civil war that tore Skyrim apart. With the crown upon his head, his prejudice and racism has spread through Skyrim like the plague. Any non-nord is subjected to discrimination. Taken as slaves, sold into taverns, chained to farming equipment, or, often, killed on sight. Any nord with a mixed family is expected to cast his family out into the cold or face fines that will pull the roof from over his head and the land from beneath his feet, no matter how long the titles have been in the family.
Elisif, upon threat of death, bent to Ulfric as her king, though her court is so full of his spies that she cannot eat without him knowing what is on her plate.
The guilds, those left standing after the Dragonborn swept through their path, remain silent and hidden. The Thieves guild finds and harbours fugitives, using their skills to smuggle lives out of Skyrim. The Dark Brotherhood, while continuing to accept members of any race, accepts contracts on any non-nord for nearly triple the price. The price will be paid, and their coffers fill quickly.
The Dragonborn, after siding with Ulfric in the war, is now little more than a tale. Rarely seen, rumoured to be nothing more than a seat warmer in Ulfric's court, offers no help. Yet.
Much of the population has been decimated. Those who weren't slain in the war were victimized after it, or fled into the neighbouring territories. It has drawn the attention of the Empire, who sends in cloaked and daggered infiltrators in hopes of tearing the kingdom from beneath Ulfric little by little, before removing him from Nirn altogether.

I am flexible on the characters here. If you play a nord, I will play a non-nord, and visa versa. Characters should, hopefully, be on the same side, though perhaps the Nord is on the opposite side, at first. Applicants may take either gender.
However, I have an anthro phobia. I won't accept khajiit or argonians as main characters.
I am not, however, looking to play against some demi-god, era hopping daedric champion. Yes, someone has offered that before. Lets try to be canon.

>>Collar nor Crown
Romance (no erp), blood and gore, action.
The monarchy has reigned for generations. Edren has thrived under the kind rule of the royal family, trade is good, the people are healthy, the crops bountiful. But, upon the death of the King, and the passing of the monarchy to his eldest daughter, Sophia, and her husband, the peace was broken.
Claiming he held better claim than the newly crowned Queen and her heirs, the usurper Reynard swept through the land with a devastating army and infiltrated the castle. Queen Sophia, King Camoran, and their children, Elise and William, were slaughtered, their mutilated bodies on pikes upon the castle walls. His usurped reign brought darkness across the kingdom and its neighbours, raging wars both within and beyond the borders in an effort to maintain his throne.
The story begins with your character somehow finding her way from our own day and age, to the middle of Edren's battle torn darkness. The details are largely yours to decide, but somehow, it is to do with your grandmother passing away, and you finding an heirloom ring in her personal effects. Likely confused, most definitely lost, your character crosses path with my character, an orphaned rogue raising a rebellion against the usurper king, with claims that he is a relation to the last True King. Caught in the middle of the two warring sides, your character must decide what to do.

You will play the female character, opposite of my male.
Magic is present in this universe, but much of it vanished when the Usurper took power, rumour has it because the Gods turned their back on the world after his bloodshed. Others believe that those who supplied magic to the mortals severed ties with them until their war is over, unwilling to be caught in the middle and see their gifts abused.
Your character will be human, otherwise her hiding in the 'real world' for her entire life would not have gone smoothly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back