• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

About Me : )

Hey, I'm Frogs. Social media has pretty much fried my attention span, and I feel sitting down and writing everyday would help with that. So in an attempt to cure my brainrot, I want to get back into roleplay. And maybe meet some cool people to write cool stories with while I'm at it.

-EST
-Decent activity. It depends on the length of the post, but I try to be consistent.
-I type around 2-6 paragraphs per post. 900 words in one go is my record so far. I was once in a discord server that had a 500 word minimum, but allowed people to switch to quick one paragraph back and forth posts to progress dialogue heavy scenes. I'd be down to try something similar if we're both online.
-OOC chatter please. Roleplaying without it feels weird.
-Ghost friendly, I get it. Stuff happens.

Favorite Genres​

-Post apocalyptic
-80's crimewave
-Eldritch Horror
-High/Low/Dark/Urban fantasy
-Westerns
-Anything involving grotesque monsters.
-Mafia/ Organized Crime (And no, not the 'my dad is the mob boss uwu' kind)
-Retro settings like 80's or 90's is kind of my shit,
-Cyberpunk.
-Feudal Japan 😩

All I ask is that you're 18+ and no one liners.

Plots​

I don't really have long, fleshed out plots like a lot of people on this forum. I think planning that out with my partner is half the fun, Here are some vague ideas I've got to get the ball rolling, I'm also willing to put a supernatural or magic twist on any of these settings. If you want to keep them grounded in reality, that's cool too!

-Bartender of a fight club
-Paranormal Investigators
-Vampire Hunters in a modern setting.
-Samurai Clans / Dynasties.
-Bounty Hunting
-Our characters are the crew of a small spacecraft.
-Zombie Apocalypse (real original, Frogs...)
-Adventurer x barkeep
-Our characters run a restaurant / bar in a fantasy or post apocalyptic setting,
-The Wild Wild West
-Revenge Quest (old faithful)
-Warrior x Apprentice
-An Alien trying to blend in with the human race

That's all I got. I'd love to hear some of your ideas if you've got them.

FANDOMS!!!! WOOOO​

These are some fandoms I've been really dying to roleplay. I've kept the more niche ones towards the end of the list. Keep in mind, I don't roleplay as canon characters. That doesn't mean they can't show up in the rp of course. I just prefer OC's. Also I've made separate interest checks for Soul Eater and Fallout if you wanna check those out.

-Fallout *
-Jojo's Bizarre Adventure *
-Pokemon (but with darker themes.)
-Skyrim
-Hellboy / BPRD PLeAsE (: *
-Cowboy Bebop
-Soul Eater
-Infinity Train
-Hotline Miami
-Bioshock
-Kenshi* (if you're one of the 10 other people in the world that play this game please message me)

Anyway, thanks for reading this far. Shoot me a dm if you're interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back