• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

You down for a Medieval adventure?

• Hell Yeah

• Pass

• Deeze Nuts

Results are only viewable after voting.
My idea is/was kinda similar, basically having two or three roleplays set on the one fictional planet named Aerth. The characters from each rp could have a chance to influence or interact with others story.

The characters in the hunters guild located outside Restag subdue a dragon and cause the orc army in karma to retreat into the sea,

the orcs who survived the seas arrive on the shores of Draawin where the characters of a different rp would be surprised at these invading green humanoid things.

this world is stuck in a medieval time period cause magic halts the need for technological growth.

“why make a plane when you can teleport/ride a dragon for travel?”

the magic was “soft magic” as in what type of mana you have determines your magic.

“the holt family are known for their fire mana where as the Jak clan have mastery over water”

If Andy holt the fire guy had a child with Sally jak the water gal then the child has a chance of having control over fire or water.
if two people with viable mana have a child there’s a chance said magic mixes into something new but similar.

The shrouda clan make ghostly weapons,
The waboe family have electric mana.
A child born from these houses might make weapons out of electricity

That sorta deal.

My idea is/was kinda similar, basically having two or three roleplays set on the one fictional planet named Aerth. The characters from each rp could have a chance to influence or interact with others story.

The characters in the hunters guild located outside Restag subdue a dragon and cause the orc army in karma to retreat into the sea,

the orcs who survived the seas arrive on the shores of Draawin where the characters of a different rp would be surprised at these invading green humanoid things.

this world is stuck in a medieval time period cause magic halts the need for technological growth.

“why make a plane when you can teleport/ride a dragon for travel?”

the magic was “soft magic” as in what type of mana you have determines your magic.

“the holt family are known for their fire mana where as the Jak clan have mastery over water”

If Andy holt the fire guy had a child with Sally jak the water gal then the child has a chance of having control over fire or water.
if two people with viable mana have a child there’s a chance said magic mixes into something new but similar.

The shrouda clan make ghostly weapons,
The waboe family have electric mana.
A child born from these houses might make weapons out of electricity

That sorta deal.
It sounds like you have a lot of very creative ideas. Be sure to share!

I've gotten the ball rolling. 3 of the 5 main areas for IC are detailed, you can locate them here.

If there’s room I’d like to give this a go!

I have a pretty witty nerdy forest witch elf..
She’s kind of like a humanoid gorgon (minus the hair, or maybe the hair?) where she uses earth magic to petrify or summon roots (where applicable obviously roots can’t grow on lava or something absurd like that x.x) she’s very much a theme I’ve been fascinated with and I think she’d fit wonderfully here!

Been looking for something like this.. I have the same issue with sandbox medieval rps x.x

If there’s room I’d like to give this a go!

I have a pretty witty nerdy forest witch elf..
She’s kind of like a humanoid gorgon (minus the hair, or maybe the hair?) where she uses earth magic to petrify or summon roots (where applicable obviously roots can’t grow on lava or something absurd like that x.x) she’s very much a theme I’ve been fascinated with and I think she’d fit wonderfully here!

Been looking for something like this.. I have the same issue with sandbox medieval rps x.x
There's always room! I really appreciate your interest.

I love the design of your character, she'll fit in perfectly. If you're looking to get started, check here!

There's always room! I really appreciate your interest.

I love the design of your character, she'll fit in perfectly. If you're looking to get started, check here!

saw that vampires are a thing too! So I figured I’d start with one of my more familiar ocs before going into something different xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back