• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Bardock
Newerth

1584209079861.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bardock wasn't sure exactly what to think about the newfangled technological city known as "Newerth" But these humans could fly just like him and it annoyed him.
He was still confused as to what this place could offer him besides tech he'd never seen before. This is more tech than the Saiyan was used to. He was used to seeing a pod, medical tanks and a lot more.

He opted to go along with the Newerth group for now.

CapRock CapRock (Interacting) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore darkred darkred P PopcornPie

Last edited:
1584138668092.png
RoOk
Interactions: Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind P PopcornPie Sleek Sleek CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Corrosion Corrosion GearBlade654 GearBlade654

Well, then some people didn't seem to like the explosions! he quickly made notice of Isaac trying to shoot him and, with his hands then aimed at an angle downwards away from him, he launched himself both out of the way of the blasts and also the shots from Nanome, coming out of it unscathed! one of them was frozen and the other seemed to realize he just was getting everyone's attention rather than attack. "Welcome to Neon haven then! right now we are in the Equator strip, this place is pretty dangerous but you guys seem really strong! So I'm sure you would be perfectly fine out here, but like I said if you want I can lead you to the nearby city" And then the weird robot looking guy asked him if the city he meant was some weird "last city" place, of which he only confusedly tilted his head "Nope! your probably not going to be hearing anything familiar except from people who are from the same place you are...it's the Blacksea city! a perfect little place to escape the desert heat and sand under it's safe dome"​

Nanome-Equator
"I'm waiting to be chained." Nanome cried, her eyes shut tight. "Just take me. Nobody's coming to rescue me, and I can't escape with my ship. I have no choice but to-" At first, she thought she was still suffering from hallucinations when she heard a wind kicking up in her ears. But the warm breeze and sand particles pelting her were certainly not a mirage. She opened her wet eyes to see a sandstorm slithering towards them, rolling like it was a smooth, wet floor. Nanome felt dizzy just watching it billow forward, her eyes getting lost in its curling clouds. The safe, logical thing to do was to run to safety with her new acquaintances.

But Nanome wasn't very keen on logic, or her own safety.

Instead, she raced back to her ship, shutting the canopy tight. Then she crumpled up under the dashboard, bracing for the impact. "If it's possible, a good soldier goes down with her craft. Commander would want me to die doing SOMETHING properly..."

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Sleek Sleek Corrosion Corrosion GearBlade654 GearBlade654

johndoe.png

John Doe & Alex

With the threat safely neutralized, John Doe glances around the group one more time before beginning to walk off. Alex, still stunned from the encounter, shakes himself back to reality and quickly runs up to the Robloxian. "W-wait! Where are you going?"

"Traveling this world" John answers. "i want to see everything that it has to offer. there is a lot of beauty here from what i've seen"

Alex glances at the impending sandstorm. "But..."

John Doe places a blocky hand on the Pikachu, ruffling his hair. "don't worry. it won't affect me. Stay with the others. they'll protect you" The Robloxian stands and turns his back, once again embarking on his journey across the Equatorial Strip and the entire planet. Alex stares at him, wondering what his name even was, but the overbearing sandstorm about to hit the group- and the ensuing explosions from RoOK- prompt him to run back to the main group. The detonations get John Doe's attention as well, and he stops where he is, turning to keep a watchful eye over the others.

GearBlade654 GearBlade654 (GM) Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind P PopcornPie Sleek Sleek CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Corrosion Corrosion

strong stance by unknown.png
Art source: l0x0b on Tumblr (thank you to Nessy for helping me find the source!)

Lucario

Lucario watched as Christian Brutal Sniper threw Cassie's own sword back at her. With the tip pointed forwards, his intention to kill was clear. He was just about to step in and catch it when Robert did so for him. The Pokemon had been interested in this 'Robert' ever since he concurred with his request to help Cassie, and with the saving of their guide's life, his respect for him only grew. In turn, his distrust of Christian Brutal Sniper did, too; it was now obvious without sensing his Aura that he wanted to kill everyone here and more. Lucario even considered Robert's reaction underwhelming, even merciful.

You, Lucario calls to the killer with his telepathy. To call him a human would be an insult to humans. I sense great evil in your Aura. You betray your own kind using vile brutality. I'm warning you: if you try to take another's life again, I will kill you.

CapRock CapRock (GM) Chungchangching Chungchangching (CBS, interacted) Jeef_jones Jeef_jones (Robert Belonar, mentioned) @Forestgang

alfa.png

Alfa (FLLFFL)

Alfa's luck had not been at its highest point. He had expected to fight in this universe, but he did not expect any sort of war, much less a fight this early. Having joined the team that was forced to fight off the buzzers, the elder stick figure pulled his sword from his back and got ready to fight.

"My, my..." he muses as he looks at the buzzers. "I've never seen something like this before."

Alfa twirls his sword around a few times and catches it in a reverse grip, holding the device that can cut through Colonium's darkness likewise in his mechanical arm. An intense look of concentration crosses his face as he is once again thrust into a battle, perhaps the first time since his defeat against Umbrella.

alfa twirl lunge.gif

Purple flames are ejected from his sword's hilt, propelling him forwards at intense speeds, his blade raised to try and turn one of the buzzers into a shish kebab!

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (GM) @buzzergang​

Last edited:
308-3083415_iconic-british-anthology-comic-2000ad-has-been-administering.png

PROLOGUE

Mega City One. 800 million people. Humanity lives here now. It's the year 21XX The world is more chaotic than ever.

284f25ed2f5981e3ecc94a480ab04502.jpg

But that's what the Department of Justice is for.

mega-city-one-justice-department-from-dredd-2012.jpg

People who work to control the chaos in an attempt to bring back peace. Juries. Executioners. Judges.

1225059-bigthumbnail.jpg

And Judge Dredd is one of them. The best one there is. Respected and feared by both good and evil. He is The Law!

b92407596e13668c10c35b6ce372e66a.jpg

It's an ordinary day for Judge Dredd. Something against the law happened in Mega City One. The Department of Justice got alerted. And they task him to impart judgement.

"Albatross, Oscar. 15, a minority. Arson on Zazzy Pete's Eatery, burglary on Hellsfield Store, several cases of forgery..."

Judge Dredd, accompanied by other Judges, such as Judge Anderson, caught the perpetrators, and is now sentencing them. Judges always get the job done. Especially him.

"A juvenile."

Judge Anderson speaks.

5560743-anderson.jpg

"Eustace, Ulrich. 24, and a mutant. Abduction of minorities, including Oscar Albatross..."

Mutants are a different kind of people. They commonly have de-formed appearances, and due to being genetically-flawed, they are almost always a subject of prejudice and apartheid. There are several ways to create a mutant, but the common ones are: exposure to too much radiation and from experimentation on human specimens for scientific research. There are also mutants that are not de-formed looking, such as Judge Anderson, a psychic mutant.

Ulrich Eustace himself has an extra limb grown out near his right shoulder, 7 fingers in both his regular left and right hands, and pitch-black eyes.

Judge Dredd continued to judge the two perpetrators before finally giving them their respective sentences. The Judges finish their mission clean and smooth.

"Dredd to Control..."

Judge Dredd, through a built-in communicator in his helmet, informs Department of Justice Control that they've finished the task. Now, it's time to head back, riding their Lawmasters.

On their way back, he received a call from Control through his Lawmaster's communicator.

"Copy that, Control."

Judge Dredd responds. According to Control, something unidentifiable appeared in a block near him and the other Judges' current location. It appeared out of no where. A rift.

"Control tasked me a new mission. Alone. All of you, go back to the Department of Justice."

He orders the other Judges.

"Copy, Dredd."

They respond.

Judge Dredd takes the opposite route, as he separates from his Judge comrades. He contacts Control, informing that he's on his way.

When Judge Dredd arrived in front of the rift, he contacted Control. However, their communication was being cut off. He theorizes that this rift may be interfering with his communicator's signal. Tasked by the Department of Justice to identify the rift and make sense of this unusual phenomenon, Judge Dredd is determined to do whatever it takes to get the job done. He finds a small piece of rubble on the ground near him and picks it up. Judge Dredd looks at the rift curiously. The rift is reflecting on his helmet's protective lenses. Judge Dredd throws the small piece of rubble into the rift.

"But where does it end?"

He gets back onto his Lawmaster. Riding his Lawmaster, Judge Dredd is thinking of another way. There HAS to be another option. He looks at the rift, again. Judge Dredd revs his Lawmaster. He drives it right into the rift. Judge Dredd's only option. He's eager to face whoever caused this. Whether or not they used the rift for good or evil, Judge Dredd will impart judgment upon them.

"Judgement time"

To be continued.

As Odessa used her plasma sword on the webs it would begin to slowly cut through them due to how thick they were, making cutting an opening a long process, as she did so Crence would speak to her
Wow, hey y’know we here on Colonium have swords kinda like that...eh I mean looks-wise, the swords are made of reinforced glass, sharp as a needle and have glowing blue lights inside, cool stuff huh?
After Remilia laughed at Cleveland, he would calmly sit there
That wasn’t funny
Oh shut up!“ Crence would yell to Cleveland before Remilia would then speak about using her spears, which actually kind of impressed Crence
Heyyyyyyy spears! Now we’re talkin, anyone else got ideas...
Crence would ask to which Noveran would mention using his acid, and made another grim joke to Cleveland
I am not one to be used in such a comical manner.
I think after I say shut up the first time Officer, I mean it...so shut the hell up!
Okay
When Noveran used his acid, It would begin to melt the webs at a faster pace, but still would take some time to fully destroy the entirety of the webbing.

After Yusei summoned his....thingymajigs, Crence would immediately look up to him, terrified, before sprinting over and whispering to him angrily.
Hey hey hey! What’re you doing soldier! Put that fucking thing back where it came from or we’re all toast!
As soon as Crence said that, one of the burrowing Buzzers would look up, a low buzz ringing through the air as it scanned the area, Crence would command you all to get on the floor before it would put its head back down. This time however, it’s antennae were up, listening for any extra prey as it rested.
Okay, we just....we cannot be ANY more loud...you guys are lucky this one’s really tired.
After all this Roman would tell everyone to be quiet, and Crence would very much agree
I know right....it’s like I just said that, nice hat by the way.
As Roman used his cane....it would barely do anything.

As Lucas looked out, he would see the same light from earlier, in the distance near the water where you all saw it before....it looks like it hasn’t moved...but it‘s still there.

Rex would catch the Buzzer dead center in the light he shined on it, resulting in it immediately covering its face, screeching in pain as he shot at it...the blasters would hit the buzzer, but it would barely make a dent in its thick plating. As Rex fired the medic would lean out from the bus and towards him
AIM FOR THE EYES!
This would also go for Alfa as he entered the battle with Rexs blinding of the beast allowing for him to pierce through the buzzers hide, but not killing it, the buzzer would stumble before now crouching in pain, screeching in the light even louder the medic would yell again
AIM FOR THE EYES!

As Jack charged towards the first buzzer, it would merely buzz sideways into the darkness, its smile and red eyes the only thing visible before it would grab him from behind and fly him up into the air, biting him repeatedly before dropping him onto the road near Marguerite.
As Marguerite summoned her mutated wasps, the other buzzer would merely look at them before letting out a hiss, snatching a few before gulping them down and attempting to snatch her as well with its teeth, screeching in the process.
As it did this Jack would attack the other buzzer in the face, making it let go of Marguerite and move back in pain, it would attempt to bite his hands clean off along with his torso as he punched it, the axe would also successfully remove one of its six legs....making it screech in even more pain.
(Ok so the one without a leg is the one that Marguerite and Jack are now focused on and the one that dropped Jack on the road is also the one Rex is firing at just to clear this up lol)​
@jigglesworth

@PolikShadowbliss

@marc122

@StaidFoal

@thatguyinthestore

@Jezza

@darkred

@SmallPopTart

@2Bornot2B

Last edited:
Benedict would look at the honeybun before giving a posh little chuckle.
Hrm hrm hrm hrm haha....It’s free! Ah....have one of these amazing treats as I pocket the cash hum dum dummmmmm ah.....yes, my card you can use to summon me back my good man, and your honeybun! Ciao!
Benedict would hand Fancypants the Card and Honeybun before his store would vanish yet again
Jeef_jones Jeef_jones

alfa.png
FLLFFL (Alfa)

Alfa steps back, noting the hide armor of the buzzer. Though he could hurt by taking advantage of the openings in its armor, his best bet to defeat this thing would be to aim for its eyes. The swordsman can almost hear the song playing in his mind...

Ah, just like old times.

Alfa steps in once again, delivering a diagonal slash aimed at the buzzer's eye! Hopefully it would hit true!

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (GM) @buzzergang​

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
@TropicGang

CHRISTIAN BRUTAL SNIPER
Christian Brutal Sniper laugh.gif
Oh man, look at this weird blue fox. So this was the voice in my head when I was eating the honeybuns. That's awesome. . . Oh wait, is he threatening me? I let out a childish laugh at his 'Warning'. I don't know where this fox thing comes from but back in my place freaks like me don't get intimidated that easily by others especially when the person looks like he came out of some kind of kid's show. Seriously, this guy is adorable. I could just eat him up. I can't take his threat seriously because of his appearance. He should get a few more bruises and more disheveled fur then we'll talk.

But fine, I'll play along with him.

"Aw, I'm sorry mate!" I said with a joyful smile. "I'll just kill when you can't see me! How about that?"

strong stance by unknown.png

Lucario

Cowardice will only dig your grave further, Lucario warns. He clearly isn't taking the Aura Pokemon seriously, and he'd rather not cause more discourse in the group than is needed... as much as he hates it, he'll need to deal with this monster later.

Until then, he'd need to keep an eye on him at all times. And with his Aura sensing abilities, that would be no problem.

Chungchangching Chungchangching @tropic gang

WELCOME TO COLONIUM (JUDGE DREDD PROLOGUE) VOL. 2 #1

3228324-dredd-predator_versus_judge_dredd%232-motorcycle-.jpg

Judge Dredd, riding his Lawmaster, reached the end of the rift, without any scratch. The situation is indeed what he thought it is: the rift leads to another dimension. Or possibly, world. The small piece of rubble Judge Dredd threw is also here, laying on the ground.

This dimension or world — whichever it may be — appears to be similar to pictures of the Old World in terms of aesthetics. However, its advancements are noticeable. Its atmosphere is accompanied by something... Unsettling. Whatever this place may be, one thing's for sure, it needs to be cleaned ASAP! Not to mention its poor lighting. Judge Dredd doesn't mind these. He's simply observing, trying to take in as much as he can before he makes a report to the Department of Justice. Judge Dredd is currently outside of what it seems to be a reception area.

His investigation is done for now, so it's time to head back to the Department of Justice. As Judge Dredd turns back his head to look at the rift behind him, he gets surprised to see it gone. The rift suddenly disappeared in this place. He thinks why, as well as what is really happening right now. Is someone doing this in purpose? If so, they better be prepared, as they just messed with the wrong Judge... Judge Dredd — the Judge Dredd.

"Dredd to Control."

He attempts to reach Department of Justice Control. However, no one responds.

"Drokk it! Dredd to Control."

0d43c59d3ef6375799fa6a642dce9c4e.jpg

(I believe, 'drokk' in 2000 AD comic books means 'fuck'.)

Once again, no one responds. Right now, Judge Dredd is thinking that he's indeed trapped in this dimension or world, without a way to reach Control through his helmet's built-in communicator.

"I repeat. Dredd to Control."

This time, Judge Dredd continues his attempts to reach Control through his Lawmaster's communicator. But again, no response at all.

"Dread to Control!"

He's now angry. There probably isn't a way for Judge Dredd to go back. But... One can always move forward. His only option now is to resume his investigation here. Judge Dredd parks his Lawmaster, and takes off on foot. What does this newfound place have in store for this Judge?

TVTROPESDREDD_519.jpg

Judge Dredd entered what it seems to be a reception area. He looks at the wallpaper, the poor lighting, as well as an unknown device that produces an uncomfortable tune. But not uncomfortable for Judge Dredd, of course! He seems to be alone in this place right now, or at least, that's what it looks like. The reception area is spacious! Judge Dredd wouldn't mind if someone, or something, were to attack him right now, as the space might give him an advantage.

And then, suddenly, something else in the room caught his attention.

"I AM JUDGE DREDD!!! SURRENDER NOW FOR INTERROGATION!!!"

The reception area has a big desk, perfect for such a spacious room, and a bunch of posters — mostly Wanted posters. At the desk are 2 robots stationed. Judge Dredd shouts at them aggressively, and then swiftly aims his Lawgiver at one of the robots. He is about to put the 2 of them up for interrogation. Or at least, that's what Judge Dredd wants to do.

"SHOW YOUR HANDS SLOWLY NOW!"

dc6zf5s-badfc89d-3541-4b87-81c5-c8812147905f.png

He takes out 2 handcuffs as he threads cautiously towards them, still aiming his Lawgiver.

"Try to do anything that I don't tell you to do and there'll be none of you left! No more games."

How will this end?

To be continued.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

ddro6yz-5d366d55-ab97-40c4-9c55-273a07421376.png
"What must I do?"

Delilah's already forced smile had faltered for a second there as she had listened to the question, and then came a heavy sigh. Right, newcomer. In every sense of the word... Why couldn't her job be easier? The woman would then lower herself sightly, once more pulling a new form from the area under her table, a 4-page document in slightly smaller letters... Looked a lot like a contract of sorts.

"Fill in some basic info about the weapons in the first page, then you must sign here...", the receptionist had gestures with the fountain pen's tip at an empty spot by the end of the third page, "And here.", end of the fourth page, "Then I add a seal stamp to your weapon as a way to say it's been registered visually."

Of course, he could always choose to stop and read the form for a while, before signing it.

Finished with the memorized part of her instructions, she had finally rested her tired gaze over the alien being again, assuming that something that had a warrior-like life-style probably carried more than one deadly tool on them:

"So, how many of these do you need?", oh yes, Thel would have to fill up one for each registered weapon. Isn't bureaucracy great?!

Just as she had made the question, a new person had joined into the line requesting for both the ID and a weapon registration form. Now, this wouldn't be a problem normally, and Delilah was grateful for the straight-forwardness as she too hated to waste time, BUT! It was a woman making the request...

Shoot! Her instructions were to not even make the offer to arrivals of the same gender and yet, as the black-haired woman had already overheard the conversation and seen the document, Delilah had to make a choice: Negate the form to Shilo and risk getting on her bad side, OR register it anyway and hope that no one realized her 'mistake'.

To be honest, it hadn't taken the stressed receptionist too long to make her decision. Obviously, this woman seemed dangerous, temperamental even and Delilah didn't think her life was worth less than this stupid part-time gig. What would her superiors do? Give her a lecture? This wasn't even supposed to be her shift at this point!
........OH, oooooh, maybe corporate would associate the mistake with her late still missing partner! Now that'd be a healthy nice dose of karma, wouldn't it? The thought of sweet sweet payback got her to grin to herself with malice for a moment.

As such, Delilah had taken Shilo's requests with legitimate happiness and eagerness, giving the other the weapon registration document together with the Identity form, making the whole process as smooth and quick as possible, well as much as you could with such a sloooow camera. Just in case someone came to suddenly check on her work and caught her red-handed... A perfect crime had to be untraceable after all!

Psh, what was she thinking? This was just going to get that irresponsible jerk an extra warning... A one-day suspension in the absolute max.

"Once your forms are signed, I can proceed to stamp your weapons and we'll be all good to go!", was it odd that the idea of seeing her colleague in trouble made her this giddy? Maybe. But he deserved it.

Sam would join them too, going through registration even quicker as they didn't even stop to read through the forms. Assuming they've marked their gender as 'Male' in the ID one, Delilah wouldn't have any trouble handing them the weapon form for the pistol. But if not, maybe the woman has finally gone cuckoo with her overworked mindset and decided to pile 'mistakes' on her colleague's shift.

Either way, it went on nicely and now the receptionist only had to make sure that the important parts of the document were repeated before their departure:

"Remember that by law, weapons are only to be used in self-defence situations, and in cases of seriously harm or kill somebody you're still accountable for those and will have to respond for them in court. Pryden hereby hopes that your stay is as uneventful as possible."

And with that, Sam would be allowed to leave the booth.
Next the retro sound of a landline phone from the 1800's would ring, prompting Delilah to excuse herself and pick it up further on the cubicle space that was her workplace. Whoever it was, Shilo and Thel would soon be hearing her shout at somebody else through it. Her missing partner perhaps?

The distorted recorded voice would continue playing, flooding the entire complex and its surrounding with the sound of bad quality audio. Of course, just as with everybody else it had probably taken the boss monster a while to discern it from the rest of the cacophony of the streets and street chatter:
"Welcome all to Pryden!
Please direct yourselves to your left, where you’ll be able to get your very own ID made. These allow you to cross the turnstile into the rest of the town and may be asked at various points of your stay, so please do not lose it!
Feel free to wander through the complex and visit our shops by the right, why not buy a souvenir to take home once you return?
Wait, can they return?
We hope that your stay is to your liking!!"
Once over, silence would reign in the building for a couple of minutes before the same message would restart, yet again.

Alpha's display, however, had quickly called the attention of the disgruntled gate guard, who would sigh with irritation over the sight of... a white kind of bipedal animal holding a modern-looking handgun... Urgh, who in their sane mind thought it was a good idea to give a weapon to a HORNED DOG THING??!!!

"Hey, Fido! Can't you understand English?! The announcement says ID booth!! And you better not use that 'chew toy' anywhere outside or you're gonna get yourself BEHIND BARS!! ...Or maybe in a Pound somewhere..."

It will be an easy job, they said. Lots of pay and almost no work, they said. Yeap, of course, very very easy... Oh, so gratifying.
...Bastards, pushing unwanted work into someone else.

-----------------
What now?
Alpha could give ears to the guard's ramblings and proceed into the ID booth up to the left, as instructed. But if she felt like killing some time the anthro goat could also make her way towards the shopping gallery by the right, or explore more of the platform right behind her.

Whichever direction she chose, Alpha would be passing right in front of a thick sustentation pillar, the middle one that held the roof structure in place, which had attached to it three frames their insides covered with words but set up in such a way that only those that got notably closer would be able to make out what they said...

Last edited:
RCPNHPD0004820

latest

Height: 159 cm (5' 3'')

Profession: N/A (Amateur Tinkerer)

Motivation: Making frieeeends~!!

Current Mood: Excited! Aaaaand then worried again.

Original World: Reocopia
Mentions: BoltBeam BoltBeam , Veradana Veradana , Jeef_jones Jeef_jones , marc122 marc122 , Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch , Jezza Jezza

ddk9ao0-bde61fa2-cace-4ac5-82e9-b9d0bb01bf7b.png

"Excuse us Wray. Is it true that here, we cannot use our weapons on the basis that we are women?"

It's what a pretty fancy-looking lady of white hair had suddenly asked the teenager, taking his panicked attention out of the sickly-looking girl. It had been, a rather sudden question and he had been clearly taken aback by it, bouncing coppery gaze from the curtsy one to her partner of darker colour-scheme standing in the back, then later making her way to the wheeled stand by the street.
Yikes, how was he supposed to word this?? Last time the matter had been brought up it had been to a party member, funnily enough also a Reocopian and still just as surprised and outraged as these two would probably be. It's not like Wray agreed with it, it was just a matter of, well, it being a law and such...

By the time the inventor-wannabe had thought of the proper way to answer it, the girl he had been trying to get help for had already protested about it, claiming that she was fine. Doodleman had simply accepted it, also going to interact with the stand to where the black lady had gone, a stand ran by an oddly tiny being in a suit, holding a cane and bearing a nice top-hat. Ironically, that one actually kinds fit the overall atmosphere of the British-like automated metropolis...

"W-well..."

The boy would finally start, his gaze struggling to lock into the lady whose hopes he was about to let down. Oh, how much he wished there was a better answer. Sheepishly he had also exchanged a glance with the strict gate guard, as if asking for help, only to find the man had already moved on from the topic, now barking the rules at somebody else.

"O-okay so, according to the law... Yeeeeeah, you're really not supposed to even own one. ....... BUT! But, uhhh I guess you could get a special licence for it?? I-I really don't know a lot about those since mine isn't lethal and therefore not really considered a weapon..."
, or at least, it wasn't pre-power but shhhh,
"But if your job asks for it and such people could let you keep it! We can check Pryden's Town Hall after we get to the square and ask around about it! It's really not that big of a detour."

Phew! That had been unexpectedly hard to do!

Looking back that the little guy's moving stand, Wray had considered also buying something for a moment, even if just to take on the trip considering he had just had lunch inside the trolley a moment ago. Maybe even just the Earl Grey which he hadn't really tasted before since it was a tad more expensive than black tea... But then he thought again and reconsidered.
No one else had any money yet! So if he wanted to go a little beyond Pryden for his tour and more into T&V territory, the boy's would probably have to buy them all trolley tickets which meant every pence was quite precious to them right now. So yeeeah, perhaps next time he'd get to taste higher quality tea, the priority right now was showing everyone around~

The purple ghost was... an interesting one, it had a mischievous something about it which the teenager just associated with ghosts in general. He wasn't quite sure what to think of it yet, but he... they? seemed like a fun individual thus far...

"Yeeeah sorry..."
, the boy had apologised with a sympathetic slightly hurt expression,
"It's just weird to think about dead people that are well, not really dead?? It freaks me out a bit and I guess it does most people too."

Next, he had moved a bit closer to the black-grey haired girl from earlier, though mindful to not get into her personal too much. The others might have moved on, but Wray was still a bit concerned about her, he just wasn't going to be pushy about it.

"Hey"
, the boy had called, looking at her almost upside down to reeeeally get seen,
"If you need anything just let me know, okay?"
, there was no 'not worrying' with Wray!

Smiling at her, the tinkerer had then quickly straightened himself back up, taking a couple of steps into the sidewalk to shorten his distance with the group around where the moving shop had once been.

"Soooo, everybody!! Are we all ready to move on now~?!"
, it had been said with a near sing-a-song, just on his excitement and anticipation alone. Ooooooh this was going to be so gooooood~

And that's when someone else had joined the gate group, the sight of the red-stained shirt immediately shocking Wray to the point his mix of dread, fear, worry and panic had manifested in the form of a few sparkles going off in the air as if stuck to an orbit around him. At least until he shook his head and managed to get his mind going again:

"Oh, oh Lordy loo!! What- How- I-Is this blood?! ARE YOU HURT?! OH GOD, DO I ACTUALLY HAVE TO BRING SOMEONE TO THE HOSPITAL THIS SOON???!"

Being a tour guide was already getting difficult...

Last edited:
Alpha
Pryden, Reocopia

Alpha whipped her head around to the worker, and gritted her teeth (baring those fangs, as small as they were). She would approach the guard, holstering her gun, but for good measure, would crack her knuckles. She wasn't strong, nor was she intending on picking a fight, but she wanted to give off the aura of 'if it wasn't for where I was and what I have to do, I could if I wanted.' If it came to blows, she had no doubts in her mind she'd lose. Even this untrained worker could easily break Alpha's jaw with a good right hook.

She started towards the ID desk, and crossed her arms when she got there. She was average height, so she wasn't imposing by nature of her height, and she didn't look scary looking by nature of her species either. Alpha waited for the ID worker to say something else, because now she was pissed, but she was gonna get her revenge in what seemed the most easily acheiveable way possible: She was simply just gonna make the worker wait more.

She didn't care more for shopping or the rest of the platform, she didn't know anyone here that was friendly to her and planned on keeping a low profile. That ID was mandatory, but she wanted to stay away from the public eye as much as possible, a habit she instilled in herself during her days before Team 73. The Researchers had nearly an entire globe's worth of data to use, but it was worthless if they didn't know where to point it. Here, Alpha was a nobody on a list of nobodies, a fact helped by just how many others were strange-looking around her.

The single weight-bearing pillar in the middle of the room seemed interesting, but since it was clearly intended to be some sort of rules or something (typical government crap. Make you do something, and then force you to abide by rules you agreed to by doing that something), she couldn't make out what it said. She'd have to figure out what was and wasn't permissable, though everything appeared to be some sort of 18th-19th century tech, clothing, and archetecture.

As Alpha ruminated on this, she waited for the worker's response.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

ddjeoti-70c57ab5-3aa5-4e79-830d-d0df96a9e6bb.png

Some people were questioning his use of monsters. He would reply to Odessa and the other one in a polite tone.

"Why do I comment when I summon monsters? It's part of the summoning requirements...Anyway you don't need to worry because they are extremely powerful. No I won't put them back where they came from because they can help us. In fact I can summon one more monster right now. Stardust Dragon see if the one with the sword needs any help getting that guy out. If any more 'buzzers show up I can summon my Shooting Star dragon."

He went about using his spell cards and summoning monsters in a quieter tone of voice

"First the spell, Double Summon. I can now normal summon two monsters this turn. So i'll normal summon these two monsters and synchronise them"

1643806.jpg

A flash of light and the monsters synchronise themselves together to summon...A weak looking monster? It really didn't look that threatening to be blunt.

"Don't worry, whatever your name was, with this out on the field we are quite safe"

300px-FormulaSynchron-DUSA-EN-UR-1E.png

Another card was placed face down and Yusei turned to Stardust Dragon who was trying to help Odessa cut through with its claws and finally he turns his attention to Crence.

"What was your name again? Sorry I'm quite forgetful. As for my monsters? Well they have the potential to destroy cities effortlessly I think they should be good enough to take on a few bugs"

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Jezza Jezza

Bertram would look up to judge Dredd before shaking his head, unamused at Dredds attempt to arrest Bennie and him
Welcome to Colonium, you can put your cuffs down Sir...I assure we have not partaken in anything...illegal.
Bertram would then motion for Dredd to come to the left hallway, speaking as he walked and ignoring Dredds command to stay still
I wish I had more time to explain, but there is a war that needs fighting...and you look like you can fight a good fight, I usually don’t do this but it seems like they need help down there....here, take this flashlight....you’ll need it...good luck soldier“ Bertram would state calmly to the judge before shoving him into the elevator, sending it flying down to Coloniums surface, the darkness covering the elevator like before....when the overhead lights came on he wouldn’t see anything outside, just pure darkness.
When Dredd came out of the elevator, one of the officers would come up to him
“Another new recruit!? Hey do me a favor and go help with the buzzers over there!”
The Officer would then shove Dredd in the direction of the tram station, where the Bakers, Rex, and Alfa were fighting off two large buzzers.
RedLight RedLight

df5ece2a4046db8c8f17b1ca4f389fba.jpg

Judge Dredd was shoved by one of the officers, making the Judge go to the fight. Dredd looks back at the officer, walks closer to them, and once their faces are merely inches away from one another, Dredd points at the officer.

"After this, I'm JUDGING you."

Judge Dredd walks away from the officers, but before that, he pulled out his firearm — a Lawgiver MKII. Dredd is about to fight the Buzzers now! Whatever they may be...

4260391-lawgiverprint.jpg

As Judge Dredd gets closer to where the fight is, he readies his Lawgiver and aims it forward.

"Now, where are those Buzz-stomm--"

Unable to finish his sentence properly, as he is now facing Alfa, the Bakers, and Rex fighting off the 2 Buzzers.

judge-dredd-emo-kids-t-shirt-3__72121.1512201052.jpg

(I believe 'stomm' is their equivalent of 'shit'.)

Alfa appears as if he or she doesn't have a normal body, so it's difficult to determine their sex. The Bakers are old, deranged, and sickish. In a way, they remind Judge Dredd of the mutants back in his world. And lastly, Rex is a soldier of some sort. On the other hand, the Buzzers, they look like grasshoppers, but larger — MUCH larger. And they have tough armor! How will Judge Dredd's new enemy fair against the greatest Judge in existence?

Now that our Judge is technically in the fight, he focuses his sight onto the Buzzer that Alfa is fighting, and began firing his Lawgiver — Standard Rounds.

BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!

"Face your end, Creeps!"

However, Judge Dredd's shots doesn't seem to hurt the creature. He then realizes that the Buzzers have armors, and they're strong enough to render the Lawgiver's Standard Rounds useless.

"Armor, huh? Lawgiver — Armor Piercing!"

Judge Dredd's Lawgiver switches to Armor Piercing upon command, being a voice-activated machine firearm. A Judge's Lawgiver is capable of utilizing several types of ammunition. Standard Rounds, Armor Piercing, Rubber Ricochet, Incendiary, High-Explosive or Hi-Ex, Heatseeker or Hot Shot, and Gas Rounds.

(Check my Dredd CS for more info.)

KA-BLAM!

Will Judge Dredd's Armor Piercing shot work?

To be continued.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow StaidFoal StaidFoal jigglesworth jigglesworth

• Khara Daelynn ~ Equatorial Strip

"Alright, pilot, calm dow-" Khara stopped, her ears twitching, as she picked up on a slight breeze. It was hardly more than a usual drifting of winds, but the flecks of sand pelting her extremities told her it was more than that. She looked to the source of the slight drifting- an oncoming sandstorm. Oh shit. "To safety. Now." Her head snapped to RoOk- "Where is Blacksea? We're going now."

To emphasize her point, Khara lowered herself somewhat, hands extended behind her. Just like a cartoon superhero, flames sprouted in a ring around her hands, flowing behind her, already pushing her forward somewhat. The kitsune dug her feet into the sand to keep herself anchored for the moment.

Corrosion Corrosion Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Jeef_jones Jeef_jones P PopcornPie CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Sleek Sleek
    (feel free to copy this alphabetized mention list if you're unsure who's part of the equator group)

Max Wellington, XCOM Commander
Festung-17
Actions: Taking Situation into Stock
Actions: Overseeing Jumpship Repairs
Max.jpg
Festung-17.jpg
Max took a peek out and grimaced. It wasn't looking good. The pilot from earlier was in her craft, but the thing is, from the looks of things the damn thing was out of fuel. The detective grimaced. There was nothing he could do except pull the knife out of the wolf's side.
Max took a knee and carefully pulled the knife out of the wolf's side, and at that moment, he spotted... something, like a blue flash.
But until this damn sandstorm died down, Max was out of options. Getting to Blacksea was a priority, and Max knew that these sandstorms would die down eventually, usually in minutes.
However, the detective spotted a blue flash in the corner of his eye.

"Festung, jumpship's all fixed up. What now?"
"I would say we'd be gold, but not this time. Our duct tape plane friend is suffering from a bit of a problem. I'm going to go ahead and guess that judging from the fact we didn't see it damaged when it crash landed, it might be out of fuel. Jim, see if you can do something."
"On it. Give me a moment..."
The Ghost immediately attempted to connect to Nanome's craft to try and get the pilot's attention.
"Hey! Over here, over the comms! Do you hear me?"

In the meanwhile, the sandstorm seems to be picking up in intensity.

Corrosion Corrosion Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Jeef_jones Jeef_jones P PopcornPie CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Sleek Sleek Nightwisher Nightwisher

Sam Dogwood - in Reocopia, Pryden, customs platform

Sam goes through the registration paperwork as quickly as they can, filling out their forms as male hoping to make the receptionist's job as simple as possible.

"Yes, my gun's just for self defence. I'm a bit of a pacifist personally, carrying a gun around is just needed for my job" they say in response to the warning about accountability.

Sam understands the pain that is bureaucracy and doesn't try to complicate things any more than they need to be.

Sam goes to meet up with the rest of the group waiting for the tour but gets concerned when they see Wray panicking. Realising that Wray is freaking out about how Sam's clothes look, Sam tries to reassure Wray by saying "Please don't worry! It's not my blood, it's somebody else's!". After an awkward pause, Sam realises that probably only makes things worse so Sam clarifies by quickly and loudly blurting out "I'm a doctor, surgeon actually".

Sam quiets back down and says "My name's Sam Dogwood, it's nice to meet you, and you are?.." Sam trails off extending a friendly hand out to the excitable child.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun jigglesworth jigglesworth BoltBeam BoltBeam Jeef_jones Jeef_jones Veradana Veradana marc122 marc122 Sleek Sleek @anyone_in_Pryden_I_might_have_missed

Samus-Polar Cap
"Who could have planted that device, and why...?" Samus tapped her chin, watching her Grapple Beam fizzle out and fall limp to the floor. Whatever this circumstance was, she couldn't afford to give up. She kept throwing again, and again, and again...and every time, the beam would just fizzle out and lie on the floor. "This strikes me as unnecessarily cruel, leaving others to freeze like this..." Her tone had that very slight bitterness that, while not outright intimidating you, did make you feel uneasy. And maybe even a little worried for the recipient of her anger.

Suddenly, someone rubbed up against her leg plate, and she looked down to see a heavily deformed figure laughing wheezily, leaning against her. "EWWW!" She screeched, lifting her leg up and panting heavily. "Oh, yes, Mario, just you...Sorry...Seeing you like this will take some getting used to." A little blush spread across her nose. Honestly, her mind really was scrambled...But at least Mario's showed signs of still being fixable. "Samus, yes. It's me, Mario. Don't you remember? I broke down in Busted Bayou, and you befriended me, with Luigi, Link, and Donkey Kong..." The sound of dust crystallizing and shattering on the floor reminded her that there was no time to help her friend repave memory lane. "Yes, I am hoping that my Grapple Beam can pull through, but my Suit's systems have taken heavy damage. It's barely functional." She demonstrated the Beam's malfunction once more.

Nanome-Equator
Nanome tried to settle herself down by remembering her squadron. She had left behind around twenty-nine others, and they considered each other family. Despite how much Nanome weighed them down with her clumsiness and breakdowns, they made sure she returned to the mothership. And this was how she repaid them? By separating herself from them, by letting herself die alone and helpless? They'd worked so hard to prevent this...Well, they'd probably found a new O-7 by now. Or maybe, if she did make it out of here, she would return to a whole new Row O. But she couldn't replace her memories of all those victory chants, all those discussions of battle plans in the Mess Hall, all those hours they spent tending to themselves and their ships. Thinner tears rolled down her face as she reminisced, as the winds' howling grew louder.

"Over here, over the comms! Do you hear me?"

That must have been her captors calling. She couldn't really resist answering, could she? "Yes, it's me...I'm out of fuel, so I'm just gonna stay here and wait out the sandstorm. You can capture me afterwards."

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Corrosion Corrosion Sleek Sleek GearBlade654 GearBlade654

CHANCE-28
Equator Strip, Neon Haven

CapRock CapRock , GearBlade654 GearBlade654 , P PopcornPie Sleek Sleek , Jeef_jones Jeef_jones , Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Chance's glowing optics blinked out for a split second. "...Waiting to be chained?" He asked. "What? No, I'm not going to do that."

The wind suddenly started to kick up around them, dust clouds spewing into the air. Zeke spoke. "Chance, sandstorm coming in," He warned. The Titan turned to see a massive wall of swirling sands rapidly approaching them. He grimaced. Getting stuck in a sandstorm, especially the ones on Mercury, was never pleasant.

"Dammit..." He muttered. "Zeke, how's my ship?"

"What do you think I've been doing all this while?" The Ghost replied rather smugly. "Just need to reroute the power to the main engines and... there!"

A short distance away Chance's Broadcast-IS' engines flared to life, and the craft lifted out of the ground and rose into the air, golden sand spilling from its front. It turned and flew towards the group. Festung's Echo Zero was also up and running.

"Great work, buddy," Chance non-smiled. He turned to the group. "Alright, you guys can take my ship to Blacksea. There's enough room for—hey! Nanome!"

The young pilot suddenly sprinted back to her ship, locking herself inside. A good way to protect herself from the incoming sandstorm, but from the sorry state of her ship, he questioned whether it would hold out or not.

His ship had reached the group by now, the large jumpship touching town and lowering its ramp to the cargo bay. Chance turned to the group. "Get in. We have to leave before the sandstorm reaches us," He opened a channel to Nanome. "Nanome, we have to get of here."

"It's unlikely your ship's any good, given its compromised structural integrity and lack of fuel," Zeke helpfully chimed in.

Chance nodded. "Hey, Zeke. You know what? If she stays in there, transmat her into the ship."

He deliberately let her hear that last part.

Nanome-Equator
The sky began to turn golden, and sand began to hiss against her windshield. If she squinted, Nanome could see gigantic ships flying overhead. Why, those were the same ships that had crash landed earlier! If she made it through this, then she would have to ask about what made them so resilient. Maybe their parts were the same material? Either way, she felt a sense of wonder, like a child watching hot air balloons fly overhead. The best part? They were leaving, without taking her prisoner. She could hang out, and remain safe until she figured out what to do.

"Nanome, we have to get out of here."

Now it seemed that anyone could get ahold of her communicator, which had her a little disheartened. "You have to get out of here. I can make it through this." He didn't know it, but Nanome had once suffered a dead battery in a sandstorm just like this. Yeah, she was buried under about four feet of sand, but she was still here, wasn't she? "Hey! My ship has been through thick and thin, it is not structurally compromised!" Meanwhile, the wind wiggled some loose panels on the side. No matter what, she would have faith in her craft. It was rusty, it broke down constantly, it backfired even more consistently, sometimes it leaked fuel like nobody's business...But, goddamnit, it was hers. "But Zeke's right, I'm not much good without fuel...Maybe there's enough time to find some..." The wind started to try lifting the ship, making it groan. The pilot would simply cling to her controls.

Corrosion Corrosion GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Sleek Sleek Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

• Delilah looked less than enthusiastic about his question, noting her deep sigh. The woman grabbed another set of papers for weapon registration and set them out before Thel. She showed him where to give a brief description of his weapons, and then where to sign his name. This is weird. Thel has never had to register a weapon before. It makes sense, he supposes, in a civilian environment. The authorities need to know what you have on you that can kill someone. But, even then, Thel is not meant for a civilian environment. Especially not a Human civilian environment. He cannot even plan ahead to figure out what he's going to do, everything is so foreign, so old. He can only hope that child does not leave so soon, since according to this woman, he has to fill out forms for each weapon he has. Twelve pages of forms. Wonderful.

"Three weapons, so I require two additional forms." As he speaks, he places his carbine, plasma pistol, and energy sword on the counter for her to stamp. Some Sangheili would find it to be sacrilegious, perhaps, to have a weapon stamped like this. But they were not especial weapons to Thel. Covenant relics, more than anything else. His sword is important to him, to any Sangheili, yes, but it is not above a stamp. Not if it gets him through this city while armed.

Meanwhile, he picks up the form. He squints to see the smaller print. Thel starts to read the form, wanting to be familiar with Human customs and laws. Well, it is quite clear that you can't kill someone, except for in self defense, Delilah said. "Were it so easy," he said, in response to Pryden's hope of an "uneventful stay." It never is uneventful, is it? Not for a long time. The Sangheili continues to read, also waiting for the additional forms.

Isaac Clarke
Equatorial Strait

Isaac sighed at Nanome's antics. She was gonna be a problem, and it was only a matter of time before one of them were hurt, including herself. He was about to comment on her antics when he noticed a shift in the winds, not unlike those of Tau Volantis. He looked towards the incoming storm, and grimaced. This was NOT what they needed right now. Despite everything, Nanome wouldn't leave her ship. While Isaac could appreciate her sentimentality and the fact it was likely the only thing she 'owned', he also knew it was part of her damaged psyche. He was about to say something, when his RIG caught the transmission between Chance and Nanome. He decided not to say anything, so that they didn't know he was eavesdropping, but it did let him know it would be alright if they had to go.

He turned, and quickly ran to Chance's ship. His helmet was on, and his RIG had survived worse, but he didn't wanna test the durability of his armor against an entire sandstorm. He'd run into the cargo hold of the ship, and despite how operational it looked, decided to quickly run his own diagnostic, taking off an access panel and quickly checking over the systems. It was non-invasive, and just let him check.

They had maybe 5 minutes, tops, so he hoped everyone had sense enough to get in. Otherworldly or not, he'd seen what planets could do to people even with advanced technology. Nature was far stronger than most thought, and he quickly broadcasted an open comm to everyone in the vicinity with a radio or a comms system.

"Hey, quit screwing around and get on board! We gotta go!"

He said tersely, the mic opening and ending with the characteristic chirping of his RIG's comms systems.

P PopcornPie Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Corrosion Corrosion Jeef_jones Jeef_jones GearBlade654 GearBlade654 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Nightwisher Nightwisher

Users who are viewing this thread

Back