• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Nanome-Equator
As the sandstorm continued to slide her around, Nanome simply kept herself braced. This was how she survived the sandstorm on Judoon with a dead battery, and this sandstorm was only different in one way: Her squadron wouldn't be coming to rescue her when it blew over. But she could only blame herself for that one.

The plan was simple: Hide, wait for things to clear, then strike out for fuel on her own. The way everyone else hastily moved to the cargo ship reassured her that this would go without a hitch.

Corrosion Corrosion Sleek Sleek GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Khara Daelynn ~ Equatorial Strip

The kitsune was getting ready to blast off into the distance, while the sandstorm got closer, and other people scrambled for their own solutions. Nanome- the pilot- hunkered down in her ramshackle ship, while another's flew in and hovered close to the ground, ready to pick people up and presumably cart them off to safety. Khara would take no such chance, and find her own way to the city mentioned earlier. Blacksea, it was.

Well, that was the plan, but Khara looked back to the deranged pilot's vessel, and watched it shudder precariously under the building winds. The kitsune jetted over to the vessel and knocked on the canopy, while shouting for attention, "Pilot! Get out of there and follow us to safety! Your ship won't keep you safe in this condition, we'll come back and save it after the storm passes!"

Corrosion Corrosion Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Jeef_jones Jeef_jones P PopcornPie CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Sleek Sleek

Nanome-Equator
The loose panels knocked against Nanome's ship, making her heart pound. Maybe this sandstorm was stronger than the one on Judoon. Or maybe it was just the damage she'd sustained in the crash landing. The benefit of the doubt would be important here, it seemed. Either way, this still had Nanome shivering, and curling up tight every time she felt herself moving.

Khara had arrived to her aid, banging on her canopy. The sound was fairly indistinguishable from the loose panels' knocking, but she knew Khara's voice when she heard it. And she, too, was doubting the strength of Fighter O-7. Nanome was in full defense mode. "Yes, it will!" She snapped at Khara. "My ship may be a bucket of bolts to you, but it's a loyal bucket of bolts! After all it's carried me through, I'm not abandoning it just because-" And then, with a final groan, the loyal bucket of bolts became a flying loyal bucket of bolts.

Fighter O-7 tumbled across the desert, doing cartwheels in the air. Nanome struggled to mount her seat as it flipped and spun, and kept sliding back under her dashboard. Finally, she leaped onto the chair, and worked herself into the proper position. From there, she would make attempts to steer herself.

Sleek Sleek Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Corrosion Corrosion GearBlade654 GearBlade654

Last edited:

It was a little hard to hear, but it sounded like Nanome was being stubborn as all hell. Khara sighed and shook her head, temporarily exposing her face to a blast of sand. It was... unpleasant, to say the least. She searched for the seam against the ship's canopy, and tried prying it open, "If you're going to be stubborn, at least let me make sure you don't get hurt, okay?"

basically just P PopcornPie

CHANCE-28
Equator Strip, Neon Haven

CapRock CapRock , GearBlade654 GearBlade654 , P PopcornPie Sleek Sleek , Jeef_jones Jeef_jones , Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Before Isaac could perform any more diagnostics, he was zapped by the ship itself. Zeke promptly appeared in front of him. "Didn't your mother ever tell you not to mess with things you don't own?" He asked, narrowing his single eye. "Relax, I'm a Ghost. I make things work. This ship's fine, so you can stop messing with it."

Outside, Nanome was still in her ship, and the storm was closing in, fast, grains of sand battering the ships on the ground. "Nanome, get out now!" Chance cried. The wind was getting stronger and stronger each second, and he actually had to fight the gale. "The storm's getting closer. You'll have to get out before—"

Too late. Nanome's ship was lifted off the ground by the winds, and was sent tumbling with both her and Khara.

"Aw, crap..." He muttered. "Zeke, get them in, now!"

"On it!"

The ship's transmat fired, and suddenly, the two vanished in a flash of light, a sense of weightlessness and general disorientation overcoming them. Then, they reappeared inside the cargo bay of Chance's ship.

"We're getting out of here," Was all Chance said as he raised the cargo ramp once everyone was inside. He transmatted himself into the ship's cockpit, grabbing the controls. The ship lifted into the air and its six engines flared to life as the Guardian gunned the throttle. It shook rather violently as it boosted forwards and away from the wall of sand.

"Hang on!" Chance cried to his passengers. "Just gotta hold on a little while longer."

Nanome-Equator
The silverette wrestled with the controls as they tumbled, occasionally hitting the ground only to bounce off and fly even higher. Between her straining and concentrating on Khara, she felt a blood vessel getting ready to burst.

"See? I can do this!" She yelled proudly. "I know what I-" Before she could finish her brag, there was a bright flash, and Nanome felt somewhere between conscious and unconsious. Thankfully, the oddball sensation didn't last too long, and she ended up inside somebody's cargo bay. When her eyes darted around, it quickly clicked for her.

"FIGHTER O-7, NO!" She tried to jump out the door as it closed, to no avail, but she continued to pound. "No, no, no, no..." She crumpled to the floor miserably, sobbing quietly. Her poor ship, battered by the winds, nobody to guide it! Never again would she hear it cough and sputter, or see the hangar be illuminated by its backfire, or spend quiet hours patching up the fuel pipes. She was well and truly on her own now.

Sleek Sleek Corrosion Corrosion Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Aron - at Equator strip, near the wreck of Fighter O-7
Level: 30 Status: healthy

A lone aron is searching an open field for scraps of metal from the old railway that was abandoned nearby in favour of the much more modern monorail that was built about 2 years back when suddenly the ground starts to tremor from an earthquake and aron looses it's footing, tumbling into the nearby ditch. It slides all the way down to the bottom and with it's short yet heavy body it struggles to be able to climb up the steep slope leaving it trapped. Knowing it's pointless to keep trying to climb up where it fell, aron starts to trot along down the ditch when it comes across a gleaming portal. With no where else to go aron continues to wander in though the portal finding itself in a sandy expanse in the middle of a sandstorm. Aron is mostly unaffected by the sandstorm and starts to look around eagerly, still hungry for metal when a ship blows past aron like a tumbleweed, several tasty looking metal panels getting dislodges each time the ship hits the ground. Aron happily follows the trail of panels that act as breadcrumbs wherever the winds seem to be blowing the ship, snacking on the scraps that dislodge from the ship along the way.

GearBlade654 GearBlade654 P PopcornPie Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Corrosion Corrosion Jeef_jones Jeef_jones CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Sleek Sleek @anyone_else_caught_in_the_sandstorm

LkrUsHkmU-cWugOsLhS_6A3RJHyDhUseAwiCTNhMBFBciAunrrxnSoZ0mUaL6NHk15PQg4MP4iXKqeU_HlTinOQIg445h5cKcqjl4RG6CUVZ2eLVrlsbRZXlfKKsCHMVaFmtoUjN

JULupHZzcMo673_OPuIYy217eEpu5LHaf89RujhqtO090h1OL3-NnatmLKmsAYt9yo_-9DOSlrqIj77d0xDsU8kIIQOKSuMiyfvXeVa740vi2ahy2S7byIXeOhaa-7iQ5HL-HR6L
LkbaJEHYOlCxt9rAINRU_2PjkSqo96ovAJ-XuyUU2woMKB3br77hTl1uzHSgLQXWd7fvjxErXkdKcnb2-KdKwwV1pHcEd4nmO2gytd5BYnfTjhei9NfKRfpMFyxVaF8b8AP_2gV1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? hrs
Colonium
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John looked up and bent down like the Captain did, the buzzers were apparently listening in. The only light in the area was coming from the webbing with oddessa’s plasma sword and now Yusei’s Stardust dragon which either would help or cause chaos.

More leaning toward the likely chaos.

If John could read people’s faces, his frustration would have matched the captain’s own.

He stepped near the Captain and nodded in frustration.

Torchwick probably remained as quiet. He looked much smarter than he let on.

Lucas was somewhere..

@Benedict Cucumberpatch @PolikShadowbliss @Jezza marc122 marc122 @StaidFoal

Last edited:
1584375185757.png 1584375206050.png
Jack and Marguerite Baker

"Damn it, Marguerite, quit being a useless bitch and do something!" Jack said, scrambling onto his feet. Blood ran from many places on his body, but he was unfazed by it all. In fact, Jack looked like he was enjoying the fight! One of his swings amputated one of the buzzer's six legs, making it screech in pain. Jack only laughed in response. "That's what you get for trying to play squirrel-y around me!" Jack ignored the medic's shout to aim for the eyes, instead going for the agile creature's legs with the axe.

Marguerite snarled at her husband's remark. "It ain't my fault that these fuckers wanna eat my darlings!" She dangled her lantern again, this time dispersing a whole swarm of wasps. The cloud buzzed around the buzzer, flying swiftly around and stinging when they could. At the same time, spiders with orb-shaped abdomens, foot-long centipedes, and black worms crawled from her legs. In the middle of her cackle, Marguerite regurgitated a vile, black fluid, along with chunks of dark mold. Some of it may have splashed onto the buzzer.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch @Colonium_path_clearers

1584375136476.png
Lucas Baker

Why the hell did they stick me with these bungling bitches? Lucas thought, watching everyone mess around loudly while cutting the buzzer webs. Then there was that light in the darkness, having stayed in the same place since Roman told him to watch for it. Was it something he'd investigate? Anglerfish came to mind, and in this world of buzzers and eternal darkness, anything seemed possible. Staying put was the smarter option, but just as boring. What fun was there in waiting for this group of misfits to cut through some webbing when he could go off on his own?

"To hell with it," he muttered to himself. He wasn't combat-oriented at all, at least not without the mutation, but it sure as hell beat doing nothing! And so, he went off to investigate the light.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch @Anyone_who_notices​

Odessa smiled up at Crence and was just about to say something, along the lines of a thanks, when the horrid buzzing sounded in her ears, and she looked and saw one of the Buzzers look down at them, but not really do much, then Crence said that it was fortunate that it was tired and that they shouldn't make any more noise. Odessa nodded and continued to cut the webs in silence, not wanting to attract the attention of the sleeping and tired Buzzers, if everyone's yammering haven't already done so. Nevertheless she kept an careful eye on the buzzers as she cut through the web some more. Just keep cutting, she thought, don't say a word.

Boy, was she tense!

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B StaidFoal StaidFoal Jezza Jezza @Colonium_crew

"What the hell? Sh-shit," the kitsune spat as the transmat fired. It sure wasn't pleasant being ripped from one place to another twice in one day. She silently vowed never to dabble in teleportation spells again, as she struggled on her feet and tried her best not to lose her lunch. She hobbled over to the sobbing pilot and placed a hand on her back, shushing the girl as soon as she was sure no half-digested substance would shortly follow. She knelt down, speaking strained through the fading nausea of teleportation, "Pilot, c-calm down, as s-soon as the sandstorm dies down, we'll go find your s-ship, okay?"

P PopcornPie

Nanome-Equator
"What do you mean?!" Nanome despaired, not even bothering to turn and face Khara. "It's gone! We'll never find it out there! I'm stranded here, reduced to a prisoner! This is exactly what Commander was trying to warn me about!" She crumpled into a ball, still sobbing heavily, her nose running like a faucet. For the first time ever, she was in over her head, but would never resurface. Her poor Commander! "She's probably turning over every rock in the cosmos trying to find me, her stupid, stupid, worthless soldier!" In her frustration, she gave the door a big whack with her first. "In one night, I've disobeyed her, deserted her, lost my ship, and gotten captured! I should have stayed in the basement! Why did I ever think I could just sneak out?! I knew I couldn't strike out on my own, and now I'm in so much trouble!" Her wails echoed all throughout the cargo hold. "Even if I'm rescued, Commander and Headmaster will be so angry with me!"

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Last edited:
CHANCE-28
Equator Strip, Neon Haven

CapRock CapRock , GearBlade654 GearBlade654 , P PopcornPie Sleek Sleek , Jeef_jones Jeef_jones , Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Chance's jumpship shot ahead, escaping the sandstorm as it climbed above it. Soon enough, it was nothing but a murky fog in the distance as the craft evened out and the shaking stopped. The Exo let out a breath through his synthetic lungs (which were only really there to reduce the chances of Dissociative Exomind Rejection back during the Golden Age) and leaned back in his seat.

Meanwhile, in the cargo bay, Zeke appeared right in front of Nanome's face in a flash. "Will you just shut up about your ship?!" He cried, flying in close. "We can come back for it if it's so important to you. I've marked its location, by the way. Once this is all over we'll come back to recover it, and we'll get it fixed up. Chance has enough Glimmer on him for any replacement parts you'll need."

Nanome-Equator
Being jumpscared wasn't helping Nanome at all, and she continued to cry like nobody's business. "How can I trust you?" She whined. "You're taking me prisoner, and you're just going to ask me everything I know about the IDS, aren't you? W-well, I'm stupid, but I'm not disloyal! You'll have to make me eat a thousand-no, a million Hawxic stingers! Commander will be able to be proud of me for something!" But the fact that she was still a blubbering pile of snot and tears proved that she didn't believe it. "My ship still has the tracking antenna attached. They can still find me! And when they do, they'll lay siege to this planet! I-I just have to hang in there, as O-4 would say...Then again, O-4 would've told me to stay home in the first place!" She sobbed a series of apologies to her squadron, wondering if she would ever hear their voices again. "I'm sorry, O-4! I know you're worried sick about me! I miss you all so much!" The soldier hid her face in her jumpsuit, shuddering and sniveling. How long would it take them to find this planet? What if she wasn't even alive to see them coming to rescue her? She never even got to find out if the theories presented to her by the book she'd found were true.

@Everybody on board Chance's ship

Festung-17
Actions: Contacting Chance
Festung-17.jpg
"Chance?! Chance?!"
Jim overheard everything in a mild panic. This was NOT going according to plan.
"Chance, I don't know about you, but I can try to talk them down! I'm okay at psychological situations-oh."
Jim watched as Chance's jumpship zoomed away.
"...oh. Well, then."
"Chance, there's the wolf, the Void light user, the-huh."
"I don't remember THAT being there."

Jim, at this point, had spotted the Aron trundling around... and nibbling on the ship.
"Uh oh. Someone isn't going to be happy."
Jim quickly materialized outside of the ship, near the Aron.
"Ey! Shoo, shoo! Don't touch that!"
"Chance, this is Festung. What do I do with the wolf and the Void light user, the engineer dude, and..."
Festung's voice dropped in volume so that only Chance could hear it.
"...the odd four legged creature that just showed up and is nibbling on... a plane?"

( P PopcornPie Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Corrosion Corrosion Jeef_jones Jeef_jones GearBlade654 GearBlade654 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Nightwisher Nightwisher Sleek Sleek Jezza Jezza )​

Khara let the girl talk, trying to regain control over her stomach in the mean time. She stepped back and- blinked twice when Zeke appeared and started complaining about Nanome's volume. It sure was annoying, but Khara could definitely see the use in keeping her around, if she could get through that defensive exterior. Obviously, this was a prime opportunity to establish someone else as the perpetrator, and Khara as the savior.

She walked up to the robot and snapped her fingers at it, "Cut it out, leave the poor girl alone. She's in my custody, and I'll keep her safe from any unnecessary badgering. You got that?"

P PopcornPie Corrosion Corrosion @others in chance's ship

Isaac Clarke
Equatorial Strait

Isaac yelped when he was zapped, initially thinking he'd have to bypass some wiring, like on a good few ships. Then that weird talking robot's floating robot appeared and tried chastising him over a simple diagnostic! He grunted and put the access panel back into place (His scan was clean anyway), and started to head over to Nanome when the robot appeared in front of her and started telling her to shut up. While Isaac internally agreed, taking that route with someone unstable lead to pretty grim results. He still remembered that damn screwdriver.

"Hey! Sparky!"

He hollered out as he kinesised the damn thing, tossing it against the rear of the cargo bay. He didn't 'fire' his kinesis, not wishing to damage the robot, simply just move him out of the way and get the message through.

"How about you go back to your friend and let us handle this?"

He said, his helmet folding down as he approached Khara and Nanome.

"Hey, look, we can go back for it. Once the storm's over, I can help you fix up the ship and we can get you outta here, alright? We haven't hurt you yet, so why would we hurt you now?"

He crouched down in front of her.

"I'm not gonna hurt you. I promise."

Corrosion Corrosion Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind P PopcornPie

Mina Ashido - Colonium

"Hm?" Mina would hum out as Lucas approached her from the side. She instantly recognized him as one of those creepy family members from earlier, and the sight and smell of him alone was enough to make Mina want to visibly wince and gag. Though, she resisted that urge and spoke to him as best as she could for the sake of being polite. "W-well... I was just kinda born like this, I guess..." Mina replied, shrugging as yet another person asked her about her skin color. Was that technically racism? Mina didn't have much time to dwell on it, though, because soon enough, Crence began to lead them all toward the Beta Team. She was happy about the number of people who had decided to join them, beaming with glee as she happily bounded down the path.

Though, just as she was in the midst of skipping down the path without a care in the world, she was suddenly stopped by some all-encompassing light. "Woah... that's... pretty..." She muttered under her breath as she stared at it for quite a bit as if she was in a trance. It wasn't until Crence screamed and pulled her out of said trance that she would glance back up suddenly, turning to face Crence with a lackadaisical look in her eye. "Huh...?" She asked, looking around some tiredly. Her eyes eventually refocused on Crence, to which she suddenly smiled and nodded as if nothing had happened. "O-oh... right! Sorry!" She said sheepishly as she began making her way forward. Eventually, they came across the man trapped in the web, and Mina would nod as Noveran suggested that she use her acid quirk in coordinance with Odessa's beam sword. Rather than a smile, a look of determination shrouded her features as she began to spray her acid on the webbing from the palms of her hands. Like most anime characters, Mina almost screamed out her attack before using it, but she managed to inhale a sharp breath at the last possible moment before she did that and garnered a bunch of unwanted attention from those bug things.

When it was pointed out just how downright T H I C C these webs were, Mina would give another firm nod. "Okay... I think I can increase the pressure on my acid enough to free this guy!" Mina exclaimed, though she made sure to keep her voice at a tone to where the bugs (hopefully) wouldn't hear her. Then, slowly, Mina began to close the distance between her palms, causing the pressure on the stream of her acid to rise to that of a level of a mini firehose. Hopefully, this would be enough to cut right through those webs!

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B StaidFoal StaidFoal Jezza Jezza marc122 marc122

Nanome-Equator
"I'm in nobody's custody, except that of the IDS." Nanome spoke adamantly. "That I will always be sure of! You guys didn't raise me, or teach me anything." It was all unnecessary to her, anyhow. She could have made it without them. Her ship was in fine enough shape. She had something like eight years of training, she couldn't just throw that away. "I know you're just gonna make me tell you everything I know." It was time for another story. "A soldier named X2-21 was squirreled away by people who seemed nice. But they weren't, they just took her away to be interrogated! And when she tried to escape, they just removed the part of her brain that contained her memories!" She shivered, turning green in the face just thinking about the beginning of the operation. Was that gonna happen to her, too?! How much time did she have until patience ran out? This did look to be a pretty high-tech ship...Unfamiliar components clunked and pumped all around her. It felt like she was trapped in a pit of monsters.

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Sleek Sleek Corrosion Corrosion

GM Post for Equatorial Strip
"AH!"
The Ghost flinched as the Aron dashed right at it, quickly blinking in and out, out of the miniature beast's way.
"Okay, okay! Guess I'm not calming it down! Festung?!"
"I got this, relax. Keep the ship running."
With that, Festung floated the ship down a bit, and then proceeded to transmat himself out to deal with the Aron.
"Alright, great anathema of alloys. Halt, or else."
Festung folded his arms, waiting for the Aron's response. He wasn't going to punch it at full force, but if the thing charged he would definitely resort to a solid knock on the head to knock it out.
"Chance, I'll transmat the others out of here ASAP. Currently dealing with something."

After a few minutes or so of flying, a city came into view after an awfully long stretch of desert and the occasional oasis.
Without a doubt, it was Blacksea. The city wasn't doing an awfully good job of making themselves conspicuous, however. On the surface, it was simply a desert city, one that, aesthetically, was a bit back in time. The buildings were made of adobe, and while there were fairly tall buildings in the city, likely of great importance, it didn't have anything else to offer save for signs over some doorways indicating the building's purpose.
All in all, Blacksea didn't seem like much.
At least, until Chance's dropship received a transmission from this seemingly low-tech city.
"Identify yourself."
A clipped professional-sounding woman's voice came over the dropship's communications, albeit one that did not brook any suspicion or hostility.

( P PopcornPie Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Corrosion Corrosion Jeef_jones Jeef_jones GearBlade654 GearBlade654 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Nightwisher Nightwisher Sleek Sleek Jezza Jezza )​

[class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; width: 25%; [/class] [div class=tabs][div class=tab]WB[/div][div class=tab]Yang[/div][div class=tab]Roman[/div][div class=tab]Details[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent w"][div class=wbBg]
[div class=wText]Check
[div class=bText]mate
[/div]
[div class=wText]Weiss Schnee[/div] | [div class=bText]Blake Belladonna[/div]
Pryden, Reocopia
[/div]

[div class=bText]"Thank you."

Blake nodded as she grabbed the pretzel and Earl Grey, alongside the card Benedict gave in addition, before walking away. As she turned to face the gentlemanly vendor, however, he had suddenly disappeared. She didn't even mind the man's very nature — that was, until he had disappeared.

[div class=bText]"Weird..."[/div]

Meanwhile, Weiss was unhappy with the answer Wray had given her. From what she had gathered, the enthusiastic Reocopian was rather inconfident about her—sorry, his answer, causing her to doubt him, folding her arms. Dammit, almost walked myself into that one.

[div class=wText]"Hold on. You said we were supposed to have our we—"[/div]

[div class=bText]"Weiss, what did I tell you?"[/div]

Weiss hesitated to answer her Faunus acquaintance as she pondered about the guard and what he had said.

[div class=wText]'He said women can't have weapons on hand. He most likely worked as airport security. Wouldn't that mean he would know ABOUT HIS OWN WORLD? WHAT?! So what WRAY said about getting permits for weapons is irrelevant for us because apparently, women can't even have any weapons at all! And this is talking about a world where people pretty much have free will to weaponry, as long as they go to combat school!'[/div]

[div class=wText]"Unbelievable! We could've read the fine print and we wouldn't have had to find out through..."[/div]

Weiss reeled her direction towards the guard, who had yelled at her and Blake, before quickly turning back to her teammate. They didn't even notice the newcomers, Sam and Alpha, as they were too busy arguing about the place's rules.

[div class=wText]"...Other means!"[/div]

[div class=bText]"None of us were able to read that text! I'm...pretty sure what the guard said was right, considering he works for airport security."[/div]

[div class=wText]"You wanted us to try to read it back at where we had gotten our IDs! Even then, it's their problem that they never bothered to make sure that fine print is easy to read! And I thought something was up when they didn't even ask abou—"[/div]

[div class=bText]"Weiss... Do you realize that we're in the middle of a public area?"[/div]

[div class=wText]"I—"[/div]

Weiss suddenly stopped when she realized she was, indeed, creating an unpleasant scene right in front of the Reocopians. She stepped back a few inches, looking towards the Reocopians who might be looking at her and Blake. She trembled slightly, before saying,

[div class=wText]"...Apologies for the scene. We were trying to figure out this place's rules."[/div]

Weiss gave an uncomfortable, clearly faked, short-lived chuckle, her eyes slowly rolling towards Wray. In the meantime, Blake quickly turned towards her—OH GOD FUCKING DAMMIT. Ahem. Blake stepped towards him and quickly whispered into his ear,

[div class=bText]"No-thank-you-I-think-we're-good."[/div]

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (GM, Wray), jigglesworth jigglesworth (Thel 'Vadam), BoltBeam BoltBeam (The Snatcher), Jeef_jones Jeef_jones (Fancy Pants), Veradana Veradana (Takemi), Jezza Jezza (Sam), Sleek Sleek (Alpha), Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch
[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent b" style="display: none;"][div class=yBg]
[div class=yText]Yang Xiao Long

Tropic Strip, Neon Haven
[/div]

In Remnant, Huntsmen Academies usually banded people together as Teams. In her case, that team was RWBY.

According to Mao Mao, apparently, there was little incentive for teamwork, so there was little need for a team, hence 'solo hero'. She had predicted Mao Mao's world also didn't have creatures that fed on people's emotions; if that wasn't the case, though, she's in for a shock. She does have more questions about his world, though, since the anthropomorph's look did not come off as normal.

[div class=yText]"Where you came from, is it just your kind that populates the world?"

CapRock CapRock (GM, Sarika), Jeef_jones Jeef_jones (Robert), P PopcornPie (Mao Mao), GearBlade654 GearBlade654 (Smokestack), CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Lucario), BoltBeam BoltBeam (Gretel), @Chungchangching (Christian Brutal Sniper), @Hahli Nuva (Scorpion), Corrosion Corrosion (John Freeman)
[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent y" style="display: none;"]
Roman Torchwick

Colonium

ON THE LAST GM POST OF COLONIUM BALL Z!

Roman saw the horrors of those around him getting too loud, and had to tell them to shut up, or else!
Meanwhile, a pesky Bugger had managed to hear despite the honorable Captain Crence's warnings against sound, however subtle it might've been!
Luckily for our heroes of their time, it did not launch an attack on those trying to free Beta Team, thanks to their efforts, as well as Roman's! Who knows what might've come from such an avoided tragedy?
Oh, and I guess Captain Crence complemented Roman's hat, so Roman tipped his hat towards him and smiled.

WILL ROMAN EVENTUALLY GET HIS MESSAGE TO STAY QUIET ACROSS? STAY TUNED!

- - - - -​

As soon as he struck the web a third time, he realized that his cane was effectively useless, outside of the flare that would've attracted the Buzzers. This time, he did not take the cane out right away. He simply shook his head slowly, before finally removing his cane from the webs.

'And now what?'

Roman stepped away from the labyrinth of webs — which was being cut down in the meantime by those with far more capable weapons than Melodic Cudgel — and just observed. Yusei continued to appear more of a nuisance than an actual asset, preferring to just blabber on instead of, well, actually helping out. Then again, his idea of helping out was precisely what almost got a Buzzer flying after the gang, which he had to duck and hide from thanks to him.

At least he's whispering now.

The tense feeling of sound being a bad thing, however, remained. Even Roman he could feasably whisper, there was still the off-chance that a Buzzer could be especially sensitive to sound and jump right on him just for that anyway. That meant that his usual trademark of mouthing people off mid-combat and blowing things up could attract Buzzers all around and, thus, leave him vulnerable.

He took one brief look towards the back as a cover for checking what might be sneaking up. Lucas was starting to head towards the direction of the light that had followed.

Good, good.

'Let the temptation get to ya.'

Roman turned back towards the series of webs, willfully ignorant of what was to come for Lucas, before proceeding to smoke a cigar.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (GM, Crence, Beta Team), PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Odessa), StaidFoal StaidFoal (Lucas), darkred darkred (John Connor), CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Alfa), Jezza Jezza (Noveran), 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B (Remilia, Yusei)
[/div] [div class="tabsContent rt" style="display: none;"]

ruby-icon.png
[div class=rText]Ruby Rose[/div]
[div class=rBox]Status
[/div]

Alright, so guys, how are—
...Oh, I guess they left... Um...
[div class=rBox]Inventory
[/div]
Crescent Rose
weiss-icon.png
[div class=wText]Weiss Schnee[/div]
[div class=wBox]Status
[/div]

Perfectly fine!
Frustrated.
[div class=wBox]Inventory
[/div]
Myrtenaster
blake-icon.png
[div class=bText]Blake Belladonna[/div]
[div class=bBox]Status
[/div]

Perfectly fine!
Stressed.
[div class=bBox]Inventory
[/div]
Gambol Shroud
yang-icon.png
[div class=yText]Yang Xiao Long[/div]
[div class=yBox]Status
[/div]

Perfectly fine!
Determined.
[div class=yBox]Inventory
[/div]
Ember Celica
[/div] [class name=rBg] background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/W1KexJH.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 15em; background-position: center; [/class] [class name=yBg] background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/yykUQZ5.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 15em; background-position: center; [/class] [class name=wbBg] background-image: url('https://i.postimg.cc/xTPTqxPm/rwby-bg-transparent.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 15em; background-position: center; [/class] [class name=rText]display: inline; color: rgb(226, 80, 65);[/class] [class name=wText]display: inline; color: rgb(153, 213, 255);[/class] [class name=bText]display: inline; color: rgb(147, 101, 184);[/class] [class name=yText]display: inline; color: rgb(250, 197, 28);[/class] [class=tabs] background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.4); box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(255,255,255); font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1; min-width: 300px; text-align: center; width: 100%; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0.4); [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Ruby) (show r) if (eq ${currentTab} WB) (show w) if (eq ${currentTab} Yang) (show b) if (eq ${currentTab} Roman) (show y) if (eq ${currentTab} Details) (show rt) [/script] [class name=rBox] display: inline-block; width: 100%; background-color: rgb(226, 80, 65); color: rgb(255,255,255); padding: 2px 0; margin: 8px 0; font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; [/class] [class name=wBox] display: inline-block; width: 100%; background-color: rgb(196, 230, 255); color: rgb(255,255,255); padding: 2px 0; margin: 8px 0; font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; [/class] [class name=bBox] display: inline-block; width: 100%; background-color: rgb(147, 101, 184); color: rgb(255,255,255); padding: 2px 0; margin: 8px 0; font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; [/class] [class name=yBox] display: inline-block; width: 100%; background-color: rgb(250, 197, 28); color: rgb(255,255,255); padding: 2px 0; margin: 8px 0; font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; [/class]

Last edited:
As everyone worked together to cut through the webbing, it would finally rip open, and Cleveland and the rest of Beta team would walk out. Crence would go ahead of you all and reach up to the freed soldiers, helping them down one by one. As Cleveland was reaching out to be pulled down, Crence would grab his arm and toss him down to the floor
And THATS for causing this fucking mess!
Ouch
Shut up! Let’s get out of here.
Crence would wave to you all to follow him QUIETLY as he spoke
Alright now that we’re all here, and hopefully the path clearers did their job, we will take the tram to Beacon Point, and there we can finally work towards the war effort.
Not even gonna bother introducing us Captain?
Yeah what about us!?
Huh
It would appear the other two beta team members were now speaking up, one of them feminine, one of them....male yet feminine, it was unclear who was speaking between the two though
I will when the team can fucking see your faces.
Oh...right
As you all continued to the tram station, some of you might have noticed Lucas walking up to the light, but would you intervene?
The Beta crew would safely trudge back through the swamps, with the sounds of battle now getting quieter and quieter until you reached the station,
Crence would notice Rex, Marguerite, and Jack fighting the buzzers before turning to you all
Ok everyone...you have two choices, get on the bus, or go help finish off these buzzers..looks like ones already down“ Crence would say in response to Rex’s shooting, Alfa’s slicing, and Dredds shooting of the buzzer on the left, the shots to its eyes killing it instantly as a red, glowing liquid burst from them. As Jack would attack the legs, the buzzers legs would indeed be chopped off....along with the added pressure from the wasps and the moldy goo ultimately ending the buzzers life as it screeched in pain, crawling desperately away as it tried to fly, but to no avail.
Dear God....“ the Medic would say aloud as she looked at what remained of the Buzzers, she was proud for Rex, Dredd, and Alfa, but for the Bakers she looked worried.
Crence would then walk out onto the pavement with the rest of the team
Nevermind....Lets just uh, get on the tram and go back home..alright everyone on!“ Crence would shout as you all got onto the tram, Crence being the last one, and the medic would start up the engines, and hover away from the station across the swampy marsh. Now you all can relax, talk to one another, or to a crew member before reaching Beacon Point....good luck​
@jigglesworth

@PolikShadowbliss

@marc122

@StaidFoal

@thatguyinthestore

@Jezza

@darkred

@SmallPopTart

@2Bornot2B

RedLight RedLight

Yuzuki stepped back as Wray stepped in, and blinked at him as he turned his head around. She took a breath to steady herself, and tried to return his smile.

“o-okay, I will…,” she said, “thank you.”

The boy finally turned his attention away from her, back to the others and his tour. At least, for about a minute before someone knew showed up for him to panic over. But as Yuzuki glanced over Wray’s shoulder, at the reason for the panic, she couldn’t help but recoil as well.

Her head spun, but she forced her brain and body to move again, stepping nearer to the man. With that amount of blood, the wound had to be serious, especially if Wray was thinking of dragging him to a hospital. Yuzuki shuddered at the thought. She didn’t hear what he said at first, but he was loud enough that it cut through, and she pulled back quickly.

Instead of saying anything, Yuzuki squinted at Sam. It seemed like a reasonable explanation, if you didn’t consider cleanliness as vital as most real doctors did. What kind of surgeon walked around wearing his patients’ blood on him?

Jezza Jezza Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun jigglesworth jigglesworth BoltBeam BoltBeam Jeef_jones Jeef_jones marc122 marc122 Sleek Sleek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back