• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
By the time we get passed the skip I swear Yakta's gonna be downing vodka and adding Cyka to every sentence...

I cannot wait for Toshrio to meet a lot of people along with Miyaki I think it's gonna be funny to see how many people dislike him and like him!
I think alot of people will be on the "I dislike him but will deal with him if I have to" side, and the rest will be the "Don't even wanna talk to the guy" with the last few people not caring either way or getting along with himxD

I think alot of people will be on the "I dislike him but will deal with him if I have to" side, and the rest will be the "Don't even wanna talk to the guy" with the last few people not caring either way or getting along with himxD
That's the ideal! He's supposed to, at least right now, be a character who's morally gray and can't really be read. Even then, his use as an asset and his calculating ability is unquestionable. As time goes on I definitely want him to be brought down to be friends with everyone else, even with that sharp tongue of his!

That's the ideal! He's supposed to, at least right now, be a character who's morally gray and can't really be read. Even then, he's use as an asset and his calculating ability is unquestionable. As time goes on I definitely want him to be brought down to be friends with everyone else, even with that sharp tongue of his!
Eventually the sharp tongue will be used on the classes rival classes, and the villains as a defense for his friend. His Sharp Tongue is so offensive it become defensive! xD

Eventually the sharp tongue will be used on the classes rival classes, and the villains as a defense for his friend. His Sharp Tongue is so offensive it become defensive! xD
I can't wait for Toshiro to get into and fight and the "wow I'm glad this guys on our side" hits everyone.

You know, if you think about it, in a 1v1 with most other students, Miyaki almost wins hand down depending on the place xD Outside? You get swarmed. Ina school building? you get swarmed. A house? Swarmed. Downtown? Swarmed. Top of a skyscraper? Yup you guessed it! ya get swarmed. It's very hard to NOT find enough insects in most places to just easily swarm opponents. It's just a matter of how quickly he can get them all to respond. A school building might take a good 10-15 seconds for a sizable swarm to form, where as long as you are outside, it would take no more than 3 seconds 99% of places you can go lol. Of course, he also knows a bit of martial arts exactly for those times where he needs to make time to talk to all the little buggies nearby xD

You know, if you think about it, in a 1v1 with most other students, Miyaki almost wins hand down depending on the place xD Outside? You get swarmed. Ina school building? you get swarmed. A house? Swarmed. Downtown? Swarmed. Top of a skyscraper? Yup you guessed it! ya get swarmed. It's very hard to NOT find enough insects in most places to just easily swarm opponents. It's just a matter of how quickly he can get them all to respond. A school building might take a good 10-15 seconds for a sizable swarm to form, where as long as you are outside, it would take no more than 3 seconds 99% of places you can go lol. Of course, he also knows a bit of martial arts exactly for those times where he needs to make time to talk to all the little buggies nearby xD
I like how a lot of the student's quirks are dangerous unless you have the time to come up with a counter measure. It definitely adds strategy to the mix and who's the strongest isn't really clear cut.

I think a skyscraper is harder to get bugs mostly because of the pressure. Also id like to imagine the bug get scared against anything that resembles a natural predator like a frog or lizard and just flake.

Oh man imagine fighting in a swamp and he pulls out the bug swarm to end all bug swarms. Makes me shiver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back