• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hey everyone, unfortunately life has been very busy for me lately which is why I haven't really been able to post much or really keep up with reading other people's post in this rp so far. So unfortunately I think I am going to have to leave this rp. I hate to drop a rp like this but I don't see myself having much time to keep up with this. I hope this rp last a long time and that it goes well for all for all of you! Maybe when I get more time I can make a comeback! Anyway again I am very sorry about having to drop it like this, but am wishing everyone luck and hope this goes on for a while!

Hey everyone, unfortunately life has been very busy for me lately which is why I haven't really been able to post much or really keep up with reading other people's post in this rp so far. So unfortunately I think I am going to have to leave this rp. I hate to drop a rp like this but I don't see myself having much time to keep up with this. I hope this rp last a long time and that it goes well for all for all of you! Maybe when I get more time I can make a comeback! Anyway again I am very sorry about having to drop it like this, but am wishing everyone luck and hope this goes on for a while!
Appreciate you showing interest and staying as long as you have. You go take care of what’s most important! Thanks for letting me know

Since there's no way to get more points now/change them, something I figured people would be interested in was the final scores! So I've gone back through all the posts and tallied up the scores to see where people stand in terms of points. I pulled these straight from people's posts so if they think they're wrong then (respectfully) it's ya own damn fault. I also pulled out some additional interesting factoids.

1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th were all interacting at some point.

We had a tie for 11th, with two people who never interacted!

The biggest jump in points between posts was +82.

Some people actually lost points between posts, forgetting to add them on! I just continued on with what their posts said rather than try and fix the maths.

The average number of points gained was 65. To compare, Bakugo (who came first in the anime and manga) managed to rack up 77, which in our ranking would've put him in 8th.

PositionNameVillain PointsRescue PointsTotal
1STAstrala Night10865173
2NDHanako Takahashi9520115
3RDYakta Morriche6945114
4THGrace Burrows0 105 105
5THTaric Harcore50 54 104
6THOh Toshiro64 22 86
7THNeji Tokofumi80 1 81
8THHumara Togoshi41 35 76
9THGanbatte Ramune58 15 73
10THJosuke Koizumi29 35 64
11THYoshihara Hiromi41 35 63
11THHokkai Kasuka29 34 63
13THMiyaki Masamine35 26 61
14THZella Libra15 25 40
15THFlora Satzuki14 15 29
16THEmiko Yukimura22 0 22
17THLucy Suziki14 0 14
18THYanagi Hara13 0 13
19THTakeo Ogawa9 0 9
20THRyn Oahame8 0 8
Strange, I intentionally made sure that Takeo was the lowest but wow.

I kinda stopped adding them after a while, so actual total was what i sent Japanime when he asked me before for them. But overall been a bit absent so hopefully can catch up now im out of the testing.
Had them take there time with the escape which is where they got most of their points.

Astrylan Astrylan Wait are the bugs going to try and scare Togoshi away? I mean she's kinda already with him, unless you wanted her to go off on her own.
Up to you. She was there long enough where they wouldn't mind her. Mostly just anyone else. But if she's scared they might go for her too at some point feel free to have her run off on her own xD
It's all up to how Miss Togoshi would act normally.

Up to you. She was there long enough where they wouldn't mind her. Mostly just anyone else. But if she's scared they might go for her too at some point feel free to have her run off on her own xD
It's all up to how Miss Togoshi would act normally.
Okay! Lol, she's probably going to complain about her feet and then be like, "I should have left you there" Oml, that sounds so mean to me.

awesome. When he wakes up I'll be sure to have him totally do absolutely nothing about that rant seeing as he hasn't heard a word of it xD
Hehe, I was talking to my friend and I was like, "I'm tired and want to sleep."
"Take nap nap"
"With Aizawa 😏 😏 "
"What?! No! He's an adult!! He's like 30 or something"
"Well technically I would be his age because the show takes place in 2034"
"Still an Adult"
"Hehe"

Anyways so yeah 👉👈 Aizawa is a king.
(oh btw we were texting)

Hehe, I was talking to my friend and I was like, "I'm tired and want to sleep."
"Take nap nap"
"With Aizawa 😏 😏 "
"What?! No! He's an adult!! He's like 30 or something"
"Well technically I would be his age because the show takes place in 2034"
"Still an Adult"
"Hehe"

Anyways so yeah 👉👈 Aizawa is a king.
(oh btw we were texting)
haha. So essentially, Miyaki is also a person to take a nap with.

Well, seems to me like Yakta won't be the only reptile Quirk type for long.

Soon enough the entire class shall be overtaken by the Scaly horde.

Bruh if Tsu wasn't part o the canon I'd be fillin MHA rps to the brim with frog girls.

Yo bugs wouldn't last two pages.

It'd be some atrocity level tonguework there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back