• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC & FAQ

How many of you are interested in being allowed an ALTERNATE character?

• I want alternate characters allowed.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I don't care either way.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I don't want alternate characters allowed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OOC
Here
Why would he need to know? Everyone gets tortured equally in my devilish ideas.
I kinda wanna see him plot against you back, kukuku.

Fable Fable No, you don't understand. The best way to plot against DapperCat DapperCat is to plot against your own character with her, because she knows pity. That way you keep piling things on and making things worse and worse for your character and she starts to feel guilty for presenting her plots and ideas which are terrible on their own, but then you keep piling things on and on until there is nothing left.

Fable Fable No, you don't understand. The best way to plot against DapperCat DapperCat is to plot against your own character with her, because she knows pity. That way you keep piling things on and making things worse and worse for your character and she starts to feel guilty for presenting her plots and ideas which are terrible on their own, but then you keep piling things on and on until there is nothing left.
pls stop i dont know pity what do u mean im heartless

Lol, rip Tristan.

Huehuehue.

Team Elora lost. *wheezes* Two members of our team have yet to post yet the other team is done! HHHNNNN. IT IS OVER.
1554198474780.png

r e i r e i Tarmagon Tarmagon DergTheDergon DergTheDergon Epiphany Epiphany StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Noble Scion Noble Scion June Verles June Verles baddervibes baddervibes Thatguynameded Thatguynameded VioletShadow VioletShadow DapperCat DapperCat Xemanorth Xemanorth Myriad Myriad Hanarei Hanarei Morzone Morzone

This is an official notification about possible GM post delay. I have a bunch of stuff scheduled so there is a high chance of it taking a bit longer for me to get a post out. I will try to get a post out tomorrow between other obligations and appointments, but I cannot guarantee a post depending on factors. If I don't get a post out tomorrow it may not be till around fri, sat, sun I can sit down to write one.

I'll probably be on Discord lurkin' but I'll be spending time bonding with a puppy we are getting and there is going to an adjustment period and acclimation time needed (as well as vet stuff).

r e i r e i Tarmagon Tarmagon DergTheDergon DergTheDergon Epiphany Epiphany StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Noble Scion Noble Scion June Verles June Verles baddervibes baddervibes Thatguynameded Thatguynameded VioletShadow VioletShadow DapperCat DapperCat Xemanorth Xemanorth Myriad Myriad Hanarei Hanarei Morzone Morzone

This is an official notification about possible GM post delay. I have a bunch of stuff scheduled so there is a high chance of it taking a bit longer for me to get a post out. I will try to get a post out tomorrow between other obligations and appointments, but I cannot guarantee a post depending on factors. If I don't get a post out tomorrow it may not be till around fri, sat, sun I can sit down to write one.

I'll probably be on Discord lurkin' but I'll be spending time bonding with a puppy we are getting and there is going to an adjustment period and acclimation time needed (as well as vet stuff).
HOW DARE YOU HAVE IRL OBLIGATIONS! Have fun with the new cutie and take all the time you need. :D <3

Also I am so onto what you are going to do to Xaira, Fable Fable , you sick bastard. (I love it.)
Pft, the RNG decided that actually. XD I had the entire group numbered on a spreadsheet and the RNG god rolled her number, but someone else could offer up something. XD

Pft, the RNG decided that actually. XD I had the entire group numbered on a spreadsheet and the RNG god rolled her number, but someone else could offer up something. XD

Damn, if only Q was smart enough to have thought of that. She has plenty of memories she wants to get rid of. Though IDK if it counts if they USED to be precious but are not anymore LOL

i s2g DergTheDergon DergTheDergon and Fable Fable I may have a solution but it depends on the kind of memory they'd want. LOL. Precious is kind of... debatable for her. Oh and if I'd get the option to IC offer it to take the fall, is there any chance of regaining said memory later on? Just asking because some memories may create like ripple effects on the other memories and all. Imaybethinkingtoodeepintothis. BUT I HAVE A WOMAN THAT CAN EASILY BE THROWN UNDER THE BUS (her life is shit LEL) FOR XAIRA HERE NP SO I SHALL TRY. -pumps fist-

i s2g DergTheDergon DergTheDergon and Fable Fable I may have a solution but it depends on the kind of memory they'd want. LOL. Precious is kind of... debatable for her. Oh and if I'd get the option to IC offer it to take the fall, is there any chance of regaining said memory later on? Just asking because some memories may create like ripple effects on the other memories and all. Imaybethinkingtoodeepintothis. BUT I HAVE A WOMAN THAT CAN EASILY BE THROWN UNDER THE BUS (her life is shit LEL) FOR XAIRA HERE NP SO I SHALL TRY. -pumps fist-
Precious in a positive way that should one lose that memory, if they could remember what they lost, they'd be sad it was gone. It could affect other memories or even behavior depending on the memory as well. Heck, with the right memory pulled Q might stop drinking XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back