• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC & FAQ

How many of you are interested in being allowed an ALTERNATE character?

• I want alternate characters allowed.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I don't care either way.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I don't want alternate characters allowed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OOC
Here
Umm, standing still and silent in the middle of the room, completely blind? Until the banshee starts screaming or he gets hit/interacted with, my boy ain’t moving.

Figured he’d best be last post before dm post. If you’re about to dm post, I’ll put something in.
I would like to get something out today. Mostly I was hoping for at least Brass and another from Elora's team to post.

Thatguynameded Thatguynameded I'mma have to take over Brass a bit here to progress things since you've not replied.

Announcement: Player Probation
Tarmagon Tarmagon June Verles June Verles Xemanorth Xemanorth Thatguynameded Thatguynameded r e i r e i Noble Scion Noble Scion DergTheDergon DergTheDergon Hanarei Hanarei Myriad Myriad Morzone Morzone DapperCat DapperCat baddervibes baddervibes

Announcement
I've decided that I will be introducing a Probation Period for players now. Those players who consistently lack in posting this mission will be marked under probation should they join the next mission. This includes players who:
  • Are actively online for other RPs, but are not posting for SMITED.

• Consistently taking frequent and long hiatuses and miss most of missions.
    • Basically, I understand you are busy, but it's unfair to join a roleplay when I notice this is a theme in your activity.

• Have a low post count from the overall amount of rounds, basically severely lacking posting activity to such a degree your PCs presence has basically become negligible.

This is your official notification about this matter. At the end of this mission I will tag those who are being put under a probationary period. If you would like to know if you are currently being considered for this status you may PM me.

Epiphany Epiphany I noticed you left the server, does that mean you've decided to drop from smited entirely rather than hiatus?

_Line 213 _Line 213

Not gonna lie, this CS did make me smile and chuckle. XD

s e v e n s e v e n

OMFG A NEPH AT LONG LAST!

The Song of Souls needs to be moved into the Magical Abilities slot. You don’t need to lose the skill, it’s just in the wrong place on the CS. Also, need to define what the buff exactly is. :3

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

Note on brushhop, just keep in mind distance will have to be limited, so no jumping from say one city to another via bush. Also, when someone mentions wild magic and fae I am so very tempted to use a dnd wild mage consequence XD

I’d say one final note is because Fae is a very big umbrella race if you could change it to simply something related to your character’s specific race itself. Basically, Fae is replaced with Boggart.

It’s just so new players who want something under that umbrella has their own flexibility with racial lore.

Also Rumble Fish Rumble Fish (aka Hermy) should be BFF’s with ‘Charles’

simj26 simj26 Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian pomme pomme

I haven't forgotten you guys. Just slowly workin' my way through the character sheets. Just wanted to let you guys know XD

Kio.exe Kio.exe
Two issues before I've reviewed and just glanced. Face claims need to be illustrated (Nvm on my phone it looked like a photomanip but it's just hyper realistic. ) and also it seems like you had RTE on because some text has converted to being black on dark grey making it hard to read. Could you please correct the font color error for me? :3 It would be appreciated and a time saver for me.

You can only have one character, so you have to choose between the ones you have posted. :\

Last edited:
Note on brushhop, just keep in mind distance will have to be limited, so no jumping from say one city to another via bush. Also, when someone mentions wild magic and fae I am so very tempted to use a dnd wild mage consequence XD

I’d say one final note is because Fae is a very big umbrella race if you could change it to simply something related to your character’s specific race itself. Basically, Fae is replaced with Boggart.

It’s just so new players who want something under that umbrella has their own flexibility with racial lore.

Also Rumble Fish Rumble Fish Rumble Fish Rumble Fish (aka Hermy) should be BFF’s with ‘Charles’
Made a few quick edits. Indicated Boggarts as a subgenus, or sommat. I actually did consider aping D&D for Wyld Magyk, but just thinking about having to roll for spell effects makes my brain want to invert.

Also you shouldn't wish that kind of fate on the poor Satyr.

Made a few quick edits. Indicated Boggarts as a subgenus, or sommat. I actually did consider aping D&D for Wyld Magyk, but just thinking about having to roll for spell effects makes my brain want to invert.

Also you shouldn't wish that kind of fate on the poor Satyr.

Or wish that kind of fate on the poor boggart.

_Line 213 _Line 213

Not gonna lie, this CS did make me smile and chuckle. XD

s e v e n s e v e n

OMFG A NEPH AT LONG LAST!

The Song of Souls needs to be moved into the Magical Abilities slot. You don’t need to lose the skill, it’s just in the wrong place on the CS. Also, need to define what the buff exactly is. :3

Also Rumble Fish Rumble Fish (aka Hermy) should be BFF’s with ‘Charles’

simj26 simj26 Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian pomme pomme

I haven't forgotten you guys. Just slowly workin' my way through the character sheets. Just wanted to let you guys know XD

Kio.exe Kio.exe
Two issues before I've reviewed and just glanced. Face claims need to be illustrated (Nvm on my phone it looked like a photomanip but it's just hyper realistic. ) and also it seems like you had RTE on because some text has converted to being black on dark grey making it hard to read. Could you please correct the font color error for me? :3 It would be appreciated and a time saver for me.

You can only have one character, so you have to choose between the ones you have posted. :\

Fable Fable I’ve fixed my bio!

simj26 simj26

Poor, poor Jean. Flights are standard mode of transportation. XD

Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian

Dare the goat to a parkour battle >:D

pomme pomme

Welcome to SMITED! Just one change to make, characters must be at least 21 and Elis is 20, minor change :3

Kio.exe Kio.exe

After a bit of consideration I’ve decided to decline this character. :\

Fill Fill

Bit confused by the PC pic. O_o;;; Half-demons wouldn’t really have that as an appearance, it’s a mix of human and demon features. Demons and humans neither have chainsaws for genetics. XD

His age must be at least 21 (physical and mental).

His personality is also worrisome since it seems opposite of useful for an agent who will ignore orders just because they are orders.

Overall, this reads more like something that would fit as a custom race - such as a type of chainsaw golem perhaps - rather than a half-demon.

----

Sorry if I wasn't clear. XD I meant like the fae weaknesses of salt, iron, etc. The true name I'll leave, but salt/iron weakness varies based on Fae lore. @_@;;;

Sorry if I wasn't clear. XD I meant like the fae weaknesses of salt, iron, etc. The true name I'll leave, but salt/iron weakness varies based on Fae lore. @_@;;;
Mmm, I suppose that's true for salt, though I don't know much of classical folklore that doesn't have the iron thing. Could I like, make salt a boggart specific weakness, and iron a regional fae weakness if not a universal one? Like, say, specifically the Irish Fae (I guess I'd call them Sidhe Fae even though that's not really what a Sidhe is but whatever), rather than the Seelie and Unseelie Fae of Scotland or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back