• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC & FAQ

How many of you are interested in being allowed an ALTERNATE character?

• I want alternate characters allowed.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I don't care either way.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I don't want alternate characters allowed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OOC
Here
Fable Fable I have no idea what RTE is, sorry for ruining the code.

As for the weakness I will add it right away.

His age however is perfectly fine and won’t hinder his work. As a creature that can live to be 1000, 100 is still very, very young and he probably wouldn’t look like an elderly fox but I’m not concerned about that. Additionally his human transformation has a young appearance so as far as looks go I’m not concerned about those either.

Fable Fable I have no idea what RTE is, sorry for ruining the code.

As for the weakness I will add it right away.

His age however is perfectly fine and won’t hinder his work. As a creature that can live to be 1000, 100 is still very, very young and he probably wouldn’t look like an elderly fox but I’m not concerned about that. Additionally his human transformation has a young appearance so as far as looks go I’m not concerned about those either.
You're still not understanding the age thing. The PHYSICAL AGE is how they physically appear, meaning at a physical age of 100 they appear as a 100 year old human and have all the frailties of someone that age. I'm sorry, but it's a no on that. Your character's FC is 20-30s range which is a TRUE AGE (how old they REALLY are) of around 40. If you wanted them to be at least 100 years in their TRUE AGE they would physically be around 36 years of age.

:\ I'm not sure how to else explain this. Think of demons from Inuyasha. Inuyasha is 150 years old but is physically that of a teenager.

How do I turn off RTE?
To turn off RTE you click the cog wheel symbol.

Fable Fable Alright, my idea is a character similar to this guy, Anton Chigurh - Wikipedia, he used to be a hitman who was well-known for both his effectiveness, and his ruthlessness in getting his jobs done. He was recruited by SMITED and had to have his identity and appearance changed and faked his death in order to avoid the authorities, who were closing in. If this idea is not allowed, I will think up another one.

Killerclown Killerclown Firstly, SMITED backstories require PC's the volunteer to be agents, they do not recruit. I've seen too many CS's since I started this RP where people try and use a recruitment story to make themselves special in some manner to the agency.

An ex-hitman character would be fine with a plausible backstory into how he went from being a hitman to an agent. SMITED won't just help someone fake their death to get a new ID if they are being pursued by the authorities. They'll take on criminals who want to get time off their sentence, but they won't piss off the international community by harboring fugitives.

Fable Fable Alright, I won't have him recruited then. Instead, I will have him get captured by the authorities during a hit in Europe right on the same day SMITED announced that the paranormal existed and have him join SMITED to avoid rotting in jail for the rest of his life.

Fable Fable Alright, I won't have him recruited then. Instead, I will have him get captured by the authorities during a hit in Europe right on the same day SMITED announced that the paranormal existed and have him join SMITED to avoid rotting in jail for the rest of his life.
That works. :3

Birdsie's Slice Summary XD
Fable Fable

For Posterity (AN: This is a poorly edited Discord transcript)

SMITED Slice (As of post #31, on page 2.)
- Quinn and Sang doing some cheering and brooding respectively, as eldritch horrors and demons do.
- Qerres being apprehensive about stuff and asking them if they're co-workers or superiors; gosh how awkward would that be. Oh, Q, you little... whippersnapper?
- Jasper gets treated for a shoulder injury. He craves speed and desires to run, probably in order to achieve a fearsome velocity that will let him surpass the speedforce.
- Kirill is chilling in a car like a fuckin' baller. They arrive at SMITED HQ and he wanders into the barracks. Also he's fucking ginormous. Also is it me, or does Kirill look like Demiurge from Overlord, but without glasses? A family relation or a multiversal coincidence?
- There is the lewd dragonness, Xaira appears scared of Quinn, given that Qui--Qyhnn is actually a, like, nine-foot-tall tentacle monster in the skin of a little girl-boy. Wise. Xaira greets Q, then proceeds to talk to JT about shoulder bones.
- Mr. Werewolf, AKA Rudo Brass is currently pillaging the fridge and feasts upon the rotten carcasses of other organisms. Yummy! He then sits back and observes.
- Huge paragraphs by Ms Pearla who arrives under the guise of a Percy Jackson-esque seahorse. She proceeds to the gym, then the kitchen, then interacts with the team.
- Kirill unpacks his shit into the locker after receiving the very opposite of a warm welcome (oh boy.) Mayhaps Epiphany's words on teamwork were correct. He searches for some sort of guide to show him around.
- Sang tries to trick me into staring at the floor. Unfortunately, my brain possesses far more neural connections than she suspects, tee-hee. I, Quinn Johnson, will never be tricked by mortal hands! Ooh, is that an elder si--- She also responds to Q and acknowledges JT and Xaira.
- JT has lots of energy and intends to go to the gym. A lot of people appear to like the gym. Good; exercise is important.
- Mystery man whose identity Fable Fable has revealed to me (and forced me to sign a non-disclosure agreement about) enters the room and acts all wisely old man. I don't think he can beat Cyrus, but we'll see. Also he pinches Quinn's cheeks - owie!
- Q responds to the greetings, then unpacks.
- KIRILL SCREAMS
- Ruud speaks, interacting with Pearla and answering her question.
- Xaira welcomes Pearla, reminisces about the Kelpiekin. She has a crush on Jasper and she's nervous OwO; she is ostentatiously flirtatious in her running challenge to him. She also backtalks Old Man Esteban (oof, bad idea) [not his real name btw, any correlation with real people is coincidental; I signed my NDC, I know what I'm allowed to say]
- Xaira offers Kirill some assistance. His life was very violent, it appears.
- JT goes to change, he is never without a weapon.
- Q realizes, awkwardly, this isn't exactly what she'd expected she signed up for. Oh, you poor fool, you should have ran while you had the chance. Old Man Esteban won't let you go away now. Old Man Esteban is almighty.
- Xaira being a creampuff, JT likes it hot, she admires JT's legs, she answers physiological questions (heh, innuendo), and Team Runner is a go-go!
- Some more talk from Kirill; jovial interaction for the jovial god! He decides to leave the two lovebirds... lovedragons(?) alone.
- Old Man Esteban continues being a gargoyle and then War Owl arrives (Holy shit it's War Owl! I'm a huge fan!) Together, they prank people, or at least War Owl does, and then Old Man Esteban has to go and attend a business council meeting, probably regarding the 20k funds he spent on wizard weed of questionable origin and quality.
- Jasper proves not to be a thickheaded anime protagonist, noticing Xaira's affections. She swats him with her tail (HOLY SHIT THAT'S A STRONG TAIL. It's at least as powerful as a sweeping kick, and that's assuming she swung it casually. The amount of kinetic force in that sweep must have been insanely powerful; I bet she could break bones with it with a bit of effort.) Cue fussing over her beloved. KISS.
- Xaira appears to achieve nirvana during her kiss with Jasper, becoming peaceful and probably united with the universe, which is good; unification is important. Divergence is bad! To hell with Divergence! Aim for the Swirl of the Root, Bodhisvatta! She gets shy and smiles at him after the orgasm electric sensation passes. Jasper will probably have to go back to the infirmary, but at least he has a cute waifu.
- Aquielle is surprised by Remus Lupin's apparent lack of lingual skills and she attempts to compliment him and the team on their operation, which was a reported success (to be fair, we didn't take many casualties.) Remus Lupin's blue burp disturbs her somewhat and she proceeds to ask questions of a medical nature.
- Sang leaves to get ripped after Old Man Esteban reminds her that she has turned into the ultimate form of M.D. House. She gave a nod to War Owl on her way out.
- Caddy was reportedly a good boy on the mission and acts awkward around his superiors, trying and critically failing to ease the tension with humor. He goes to the common room, then, seeing Lupin's smoking mouth, asks if someone poisoned [their] dog.
- Mysterious grey-haired man arrives in SMITED HQ, without an ID tag (Wait, that's illegal!) He walks into the lion's den with a simple "hmph," and is all cool and mysterious. Basically, he's Doctor Strange. You're not fooling me, Steven.
- Kirill questions his present and compares it with his past existence. He continues to improve himself, getting ripped and swole as fuck. Eventually, he meets the floor in a rather cinematic fashion and he recovers there, most likely to be uncovered by Sang who will attempt to show worry by putting on a carefully trained sneer and asking him why he stains the floor with his existence.

[To Be Continued . . .]

Eventually, he meets the floor in a rather cinematic fashion and he recovers there, most likely to be uncovered by Sang who will attempt to show worry by putting on a carefully trained sneer and asking him why he stains the floor with his existence.
This is best, wrong because she went to the infirmary, but still funny.

r e i r e i Tarmagon Tarmagon DergTheDergon DergTheDergon Epiphany Epiphany StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Noble Scion Noble Scion Birdsie Birdsie baddervibes baddervibes Thatguynameded Thatguynameded VioletShadow VioletShadow DapperCat DapperCat Xemanorth Xemanorth Myriad Myriad
This is the official notification to get ready to wrap up your interactions on SLICE because Mission 3 will be starting tomorrow. I delayed it a day to give you guys this heads up so you can reach a safe "stop" point. There will be a minor timeskip between SLICE and Mission 3 for injured agents to be given the all clear, but this timeskip will not be written out and the first post of Mission 3 will be the mission brief.

There is a vote going on Discord to select what NPC agents you want to come with the team. You can vote for as little or few you want and the top two/three will be sent. The number depends on the number of active PCs who reply to the brief since I know some haven't popped into SLICE at all and there are concerns for activity.

Phayne Phayne
You said you were retiring Cain, but I haven't heard anything since. What's the word on a new PC or are you dropping? Hiatus?

Mission "Round" Posts
r e i r e i Tarmagon Tarmagon DergTheDergon DergTheDergon Epiphany Epiphany StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Noble Scion Noble Scion Birdsie Birdsie baddervibes baddervibes Thatguynameded Thatguynameded VioletShadow VioletShadow DapperCat DapperCat Xemanorth Xemanorth Myriad Myriad

So, gonna make this clear here. Mission posts are round robin, meaning you may only post once per round, with a new "round" starting with the GM post. Meaning the post order goes something like;

GM > player 1 > player 2 > player 3 > GM > player 2 > player 1 > player 3

There is no post order of players within a round, just that you should only post once per round.

Missions 3 Announcement: Player Status
Tarmagon Tarmagon DergTheDergon DergTheDergon Noble Scion Noble Scion Birdsie Birdsie baddervibes baddervibes Thatguynameded Thatguynameded VioletShadow VioletShadow DapperCat DapperCat Xemanorth Xemanorth Myriad Myriad

r e i r e i hasn't made an appearance so status is currently unknown.

Epiphany Epiphany may appear later in the mission when she has time to post; adventure league style.

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 & Phayne Phayne are confirmed not entering Mission 3 due time reasons. StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 might post in SLICE thread to explain what happened to her stowaway.

sorry was away for a bit. will make a post today

quite literally was an shit post but didn't really have anything else to write about. please annoy my character she needs friends

quite literally was an shit post but didn't really have anything else to write about. please annoy my character she needs friends
Well, she can be excite for the mission now. Crack knuckles, lol.

Morzone Morzone So hello~ I finally read through yours CS. My brain is a bit of a mess today. I tend to give players reminders about their abilities, for you just a reminder in regards to the fire stuff that he can't make someone spontaneously combust. I find the metal stuff interesting and will just have to see how you would utilize it IC.

Other than that could you PM me more about your backstory since you are mentioning what seems to be intended as a custom elf race. This is fine, but it's sorta something I need to know in the grand scheme of world building and me throwing character arcs at people where I can.

Also just in case you weren't aware there is a discord server with an invite linked in the rules thread if you would like to join, but it is not required.

Other than that character accepted and you can catch up on the mission 3 thread. I do things adventure league style for sanity and less disruption so you can just write as though they had been "there" for the briefing and whatnot. You'll be in Elora's team for Mission 3.

Well, she can be excite for the mission now. Crack knuckles, lol.

Morzone Morzone So hello~ I finally read through yours CS. My brain is a bit of a mess today. I tend to give players reminders about their abilities, for you just a reminder in regards to the fire stuff that he can't make someone spontaneously combust. I find the metal stuff interesting and will just have to see how you would utilize it IC.

Other than that could you PM me more about your backstory since you are mentioning what seems to be intended as a custom elf race. This is fine, but it's sorta something I need to know in the grand scheme of world building and me throwing character arcs at people where I can.

Also just in case you weren't aware there is a discord server with an invite linked in the rules thread if you would like to join, but it is not required.

Other than that character accepted and you can catch up on the mission 3 thread. I do things adventure league style for sanity and less disruption so you can just write as though they had been "there" for the briefing and whatnot. You'll be in Elora's team for Mission 3.

Awesome! Don't worry about the combustion, it hadn't even come to mind when I was working on the CS. I'll send you a PM later today about the Elf Tribe.

When I do join, how much of a "new recruit" is Theo? I was going under the assumption that this would be his first mission just after recruitment, or at least after finishing whatever training program SMITED might have for new recruits.

Awesome! Don't worry about the combustion, it hadn't even come to mind when I was working on the CS. I'll send you a PM later today about the Elf Tribe.

When I do join, how much of a "new recruit" is Theo? I was going under the assumption that this would be his first mission just after recruitment, or at least after finishing whatever training program SMITED might have for new recruits.
I just have to note the extreme things I think of as a risk when they come to mind, lol. Alpha version of this rp was... interesting, XD

You can have this be his first mission. It's a doozy so be interesting to have him question his life choices after he hears what he has to do, lol.

I just have to note the extreme things I think of as a risk when they come to mind, lol. Alpha version of this rp was... interesting, XD

You can have this be his first mission. It's a doozy so be interesting to have him question his life choices after he hears what he has to do, lol.
Questioning his life choices in his first mission? Hoo boy this is RP is going to be quite the rollercoaster isn't it? Can't wait to dive in.

Don't see why not, lol. And hey! You kinda went MIA, LOL.

Questioning his life choices in his first mission? Hoo boy this is RP is going to be quite the rollercoaster isn't it? Can't wait to dive in.
Oh yes. You see as a GM I like to torture characters and the concept of this mission was to try and possibly traumatize a few agents. Kukukukuku!

Sorry about that. Also, I was going to ask if it was alright if my guy got busted after unknowingly taking a hit on a supernatural on the same day they got exposed to the world. Would that be too far fetched?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back