• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC & FAQ

How many of you are interested in being allowed an ALTERNATE character?

• I want alternate characters allowed.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I don't care either way.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I don't want alternate characters allowed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S
Created at
Index progress
Complete

OOC
Here
FAQ
  • Fable

₮ⱧɆ ₥Ɏ₮Ⱨ, ₮ⱧɆ ⱠɆ₲Ɇ₦Đ, ₮ⱧɆ ₣₳฿ⱠɆ
    Administrator
    Roleplay Availability
    Roleplay Type(s)
    SMALLB.png Frequently Asked Questions

How many weaknesses/limitations can we have?
    There isn't a set limit on weaknesses. However, take into consideration that should your character be more of a burden than a benefit, they won't last an agent for very long, or may not be approved at all.

Is a character with a mental illness able to apply to be a SMITED agent?
    Serious mental illnesses would not allow a PC to be an agent. It's stressful and dangerous enough being an agent. Here at SMITED, mental and physical health is important.

Can I make NPCs to fill my character’s family?
    Yes, since they are a part of your character's history, they can exist within the SMITED universe. However, they most likely will not make much of an appearance... unless somehow your PC tries to sneak them on a mission. In that case, bad agent, you are grounded to a desk job for a week.

Is there a uniform?
    There is a dress code, basically black tactical gear that fits your race and an armband with the SMITED logo.

Why can’t X race become a vampire?
    Certain races are not allowed conversion for a variety of reasons;
    • It can add an element of PC conflict.
    • It prevents players from trying to 'freeze' their character in terms of age and physical appearance.
    • Races may not have compatible biology.
    • Players may try and break the 'no hybrids' rule.
    Can my character die?
    It is always a possibility. PCs are not immortal and should they choose to do actions that put their lives at risk, they may indeed die. However, PCs can only be killed by NPCs unless an agreement is made between two players where a PC death occurs.

What happens if my character dies?
    If your character dies, you may be permitted to create a new character depending on the circumstances of the PC death. The keyword here is may, since if a PC is killed due to inactivity of the player, allowing creation of a new PC that may have to be killed off later would just add more work and slow down the RP.

Do all characters do field work?
    Yes.

Are there any deities or demigods?
    Yes, there are.

Can my mundane character be turned into a supernatural later through biological or mystical means?
    A mundane may be turned into a vampire. As far as other supernatural races, the potential to somehow be changed via mystical means is a possibility, but not a guarantee. So please do not assume and create a human character with the intention to become X race later on.

Can my character be a cursed mundane?
    It depends. Why are they cursed? Who or what cursed them? What is the curse? If your PC is cursed with a 'just because they are' as the reason, it will not be accepted.

Can I play a civilian?
    No.

Can I play an antagonist?
    At this time, no. Should player-run missions come into play, this will be made an option.

Do I list racial abilities on the CS, or is that implied?
    Racial abilities are implied.

Why are some NPC images blurred?
    To provide some mystery.

Does my character of X race have to believe in Y deity/god?
    Not necessarily. Your PC has free will and may believe what you choose for them to believe. However, should your character not fit in the with 'norm' of deity belief, they may find themselves labeled as heathen or heretic.

Can my character believe in a real world religion?
    No. Due to the high amount of drama that comes from just discussing religion, allowing it in the RP setting may result in OOC drama.

Can my character believe in a custom god/be in a cult?
    Yes, but the custom god/cult must be approved first.

Can I use my own code for my CS?
    B-But, I worked so hard on the CS code. T_T Honestly, this is a 'no.' The reason for this is that the code provided is mobile friendly, readability is very important.

Can my character have a magical item/weapon?
    It depends, it would be severely limited and have to have a good backstory as to how your character obtained it. Overly powerful magical items/weapons would not be allowed for use.

Can a character forge a magical weapon?
    No. As mentioned earlier, currently magical items/weapons are a rarity. For a PC to just be able to forge such an item would make little sense as there are only a few ways for them to be created

Can I create my own custom elf race? How would they age?
    If you want a custom elf race, you are welcome to make one as long as it doesn't duplicate or take elements of an already existing one. They would also use the same general age calculator as they are still elves.

Last edited:
    Birdsie's Slice Summary XD
  • Fable Fable

For Posterity (AN: This is a poorly edited Discord transcript)

SMITED Slice (As of post #31, on page 2.)
    - Quinn and Sang doing some cheering and brooding respectively, as eldritch horrors and demons do.
    - Qerres being apprehensive about stuff and asking them if they're co-workers or superiors; gosh how awkward would that be. Oh, Q, you little... whippersnapper?
    - Jasper gets treated for a shoulder injury. He craves speed and desires to run, probably in order to achieve a fearsome velocity that will let him surpass the speedforce.
    - Kirill is chilling in a car like a fuckin' baller. They arrive at SMITED HQ and he wanders into the barracks. Also he's fucking ginormous. Also is it me, or does Kirill look like Demiurge from Overlord, but without glasses? A family relation or a multiversal coincidence?
    - There is the lewd dragonness, Xaira appears scared of Quinn, given that Qui--Qyhnn is actually a, like, nine-foot-tall tentacle monster in the skin of a little girl-boy. Wise. Xaira greets Q, then proceeds to talk to JT about shoulder bones.
    - Mr. Werewolf, AKA Rudo Brass is currently pillaging the fridge and feasts upon the rotten carcasses of other organisms. Yummy! He then sits back and observes.
    - Huge paragraphs by Ms Pearla who arrives under the guise of a Percy Jackson-esque seahorse. She proceeds to the gym, then the kitchen, then interacts with the team.
    - Kirill unpacks his shit into the locker after receiving the very opposite of a warm welcome (oh boy.) Mayhaps Epiphany's words on teamwork were correct. He searches for some sort of guide to show him around.
    - Sang tries to trick me into staring at the floor. Unfortunately, my brain possesses far more neural connections than she suspects, tee-hee. I, Quinn Johnson, will never be tricked by mortal hands! Ooh, is that an elder si--- She also responds to Q and acknowledges JT and Xaira.
    - JT has lots of energy and intends to go to the gym. A lot of people appear to like the gym. Good; exercise is important.
    - Mystery man whose identity Fable Fable has revealed to me (and forced me to sign a non-disclosure agreement about) enters the room and acts all wisely old man. I don't think he can beat Cyrus, but we'll see. Also he pinches Quinn's cheeks - owie!
    - Q responds to the greetings, then unpacks.
    - KIRILL SCREAMS
    - Ruud speaks, interacting with Pearla and answering her question.
    - Xaira welcomes Pearla, reminisces about the Kelpiekin. She has a crush on Jasper and she's nervous OwO; she is ostentatiously flirtatious in her running challenge to him. She also backtalks Old Man Esteban (oof, bad idea) [not his real name btw, any correlation with real people is coincidental; I signed my NDC, I know what I'm allowed to say]
    - Xaira offers Kirill some assistance. His life was very violent, it appears.
    - JT goes to change, he is never without a weapon.
    - Q realizes, awkwardly, this isn't exactly what she'd expected she signed up for. Oh, you poor fool, you should have ran while you had the chance. Old Man Esteban won't let you go away now. Old Man Esteban is almighty.
    - Xaira being a creampuff, JT likes it hot, she admires JT's legs, she answers physiological questions (heh, innuendo), and Team Runner is a go-go!
    - Some more talk from Kirill; jovial interaction for the jovial god! He decides to leave the two lovebirds... lovedragons(?) alone.
    - Old Man Esteban continues being a gargoyle and then War Owl arrives (Holy shit it's War Owl! I'm a huge fan!) Together, they prank people, or at least War Owl does, and then Old Man Esteban has to go and attend a business council meeting, probably regarding the 20k funds he spent on wizard weed of questionable origin and quality.
    - Jasper proves not to be a thickheaded anime protagonist, noticing Xaira's affections. She swats him with her tail (HOLY SHIT THAT'S A STRONG TAIL. It's at least as powerful as a sweeping kick, and that's assuming she swung it casually. The amount of kinetic force in that sweep must have been insanely powerful; I bet she could break bones with it with a bit of effort.) Cue fussing over her beloved. KISS.
    - Xaira appears to achieve nirvana during her kiss with Jasper, becoming peaceful and probably united with the universe, which is good; unification is important. Divergence is bad! To hell with Divergence! Aim for the Swirl of the Root, Bodhisvatta! She gets shy and smiles at him after the orgasm electric sensation passes. Jasper will probably have to go back to the infirmary, but at least he has a cute waifu.
    - Aquielle is surprised by Remus Lupin's apparent lack of lingual skills and she attempts to compliment him and the team on their operation, which was a reported success (to be fair, we didn't take many casualties.) Remus Lupin's blue burp disturbs her somewhat and she proceeds to ask questions of a medical nature.
    - Sang leaves to get ripped after Old Man Esteban reminds her that she has turned into the ultimate form of M.D. House. She gave a nod to War Owl on her way out.
    - Caddy was reportedly a good boy on the mission and acts awkward around his superiors, trying and critically failing to ease the tension with humor. He goes to the common room, then, seeing Lupin's smoking mouth, asks if someone poisoned [their] dog.
    - Mysterious grey-haired man arrives in SMITED HQ, without an ID tag (Wait, that's illegal!) He walks into the lion's den with a simple "hmph," and is all cool and mysterious. Basically, he's Doctor Strange. You're not fooling me, Steven.
    - Kirill questions his present and compares it with his past existence. He continues to improve himself, getting ripped and swole as fuck. Eventually, he meets the floor in a rather cinematic fashion and he recovers there, most likely to be uncovered by Sang who will attempt to show worry by putting on a carefully trained sneer and asking him why he stains the floor with his existence.

[To Be Continued . . .]

Mission "Round" Posts
  • r e i r e i Tarmagon Tarmagon DergTheDergon DergTheDergon Epiphany Epiphany StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Noble Scion Noble Scion Birdsie Birdsie baddervibes baddervibes Thatguynameded Thatguynameded VioletShadow VioletShadow DapperCat DapperCat Xemanorth Xemanorth Myriad Myriad

So, gonna make this clear here. Mission posts are round robin, meaning you may only post once per round, with a new "round" starting with the GM post. Meaning the post order goes something like;

GM > player 1 > player 2 > player 3 > GM > player 2 > player 1 > player 3

There is no post order of players within a round, just that you should only post once per round.

Missions 3 Announcement: Player Status
  • Announcement: Player Probation
  • Tarmagon Tarmagon June Verles June Verles Xemanorth Xemanorth Thatguynameded Thatguynameded r e i r e i Noble Scion Noble Scion DergTheDergon DergTheDergon Hanarei Hanarei Myriad Myriad Morzone Morzone DapperCat DapperCat baddervibes baddervibes

Announcement
    I've decided that I will be introducing a Probation Period for players now. Those players who consistently lack in posting this mission will be marked under probation should they join the next mission. This includes players who:
    • Are actively online for other RPs, but are not posting for SMITED.

• Consistently taking frequent and long hiatuses and miss most of missions.
      • Basically, I understand you are busy, but it's unfair to join a roleplay when I notice this is a theme in your activity.

• Have a low post count from the overall amount of rounds, basically severely lacking posting activity to such a degree your PCs presence has basically become negligible.

This is your official notification about this matter. At the end of this mission I will tag those who are being put under a probationary period. If you would like to know if you are currently being considered for this status you may PM me.

Back