• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC & FAQ

How many of you are interested in being allowed an ALTERNATE character?

• I want alternate characters allowed.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I don't care either way.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I don't want alternate characters allowed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OOC
Here
*Hides* Though in all seriousness.. I just derped and didn't realize there was a post up for some reason I thought we were on the last round of posts so... woopsie

resume.png

Or can she, after losing her memory CACKLE. BTW just fixing smth in the house then I'll be posting so within an hour.

Xemanorth Xemanorth Thatguynameded Thatguynameded Noble Scion Noble Scion Tarmagon Tarmagon June Verles June Verles r e i r e i Myriad Myriad Hanarei Hanarei Morzone Morzone DapperCat DapperCat baddervibes baddervibes DergTheDergon DergTheDergon

I've added a poll since a few have been asking about 2nd characters. I've determined I do not want multiple characters to be used at the same time. Meaning a player may have a second alternate character they can use for a different mission, but never both their characters active at the same time (except in SMITED SLICE).

Additionally, this would be an activity reward. Only active, persistent players who are invested in the RP will be allowed this option. Meaning posting for a majority of missions. So users who are mostly not posting or don't post dependably won't be allowed a second character. I get that some people can't help but take a hiatus, but when they are long and result in missing out on most of the mission content that to me shows that they should really just stick to the one character.

Now, if you are BORED of your current character you can always kill them off by asking me to implement this in a mission. However, I am not going to do this constantly and it also means your characters aren't going to progress with skills/rank if you keep making 'rookies' (because that is what any new character brought in will start as). To progress characters have to do a number of successful missions to gain new skills.

Umm, standing still and silent in the middle of the room, completely blind? Until the banshee starts screaming or he gets hit/interacted with, my boy ain’t moving.

Figured he’d best be last post before dm post. If you’re about to dm post, I’ll put something in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back