• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC & FAQ

How many of you are interested in being allowed an ALTERNATE character?

• I want alternate characters allowed.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I don't care either way.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I don't want alternate characters allowed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OOC
Here
Kind of hard to figure out since they're so general. Rill could have +6 offense, but only with her bow. She'd be -6 with any firearm. She'd have plus defense to run away, but minus defense in close quarters due to lack of training. Ideas?

Fable Fable

Kind of hard to figure out since they're so general. Rill could have +6 offense, but only with her bow. She'd be -6 with any firearm. She'd have plus defense to run away, but minus defense in close quarters due to lack of training. Ideas?

Fable Fable
TBH this was sorta the reason I wanted to avoid modifiers. Basically, I'd go with something like 3/3 for physical defense and offense and just even them out. With rolls, luck comes into play greatly. You could have Rill with a gun and roll 100 and get a lucky shot. Or have Rill try to flee, but roll a 0 and utterly fail. Modifiers just slightly adjust your rolls, it's why they are starting rather low.

Fable Fable

If I were to attribute those to my character in a way that made sense it would be 5 physical attack, 1 physical defense. 1 in magical defense to her being a priestess and -1 in magical offense.

Fable Fable

If I were to attribute those to my character in a way that made sense it would be 5 physical attack, 1 physical defense. 1 in magical defense to her being a priestess and -1 in magical offense.
There wouldn't be any reason for magical offense, it would just be at 0 because she is unable to use magic. How would her being a priestess have anything to do with magical defense?

There wouldn't be any reason for magical offense, it would just be at 0 because she is unable to use magic. How would her being a priestess have anything to do with magical defense?
I thought with gods and all certain devout followers of said gods can gain boons, if not then a 5 and a 1 in physical offense and defense respectively will be good.

I thought with gods and all certain devout followers of said gods can gain boons, if not then a 5 and a 1 in physical offense and defense respectively will be good.
Nope! You get no godly protection bonus.

Fable Fable

For Adriel: 1 for magical attack (using the shield like some kind of riot shield to bash) and a 5 for magical defense?

I'm uncertain if the forcefield's abilities to block magic and physical attacks would be only magical defense or both?

If it is both 0/3/0/3 instead

Yay for discord figuring out~

Fable Fable

For Mephospilis: -1 Physical Attack (Weak fighting skill), +2 Physical Defense (Agile), +4 Magical Attack (manifested chain as whip and to restrict enemy?), +1 Magical Defense (Manifesting multiple link to make sort of weaving)

Does this sounds correct or should he be more defense oriented?
I don't know where to find the spreadsheet.

Fable Fable

For Mephospilis: -1 Physical Attack (Weak fighting skill), +2 Physical Defense (Agile), +4 Magical Attack (manifested chain as whip and to restrict enemy?), +1 Magical Defense (Manifesting multiple link to make sort of weaving)

Does this sounds correct or should he be more defense oriented?
I don't know where to find the spreadsheet.

I mean, magical defense is what your character can resist, so if attacked with a magical attack they'd have some resistance.

For Tarrin i figure he'd be in the same boat as the other elves in his mix of strengths vs weaknesses, so another 3/3 split for physical and 0/0 for magic would make most sense :3

For Tarrin i figure he'd be in the same boat as the other elves in his mix of strengths vs weaknesses, so another 3/3 split for physical and 0/0 for magic would make most sense :3
Done :3

I should manage to get a post for you guys once I get home in a few hours, if not it'll be up in the morning o7

Got to find out if our centaur comes out before the whistle. Will change my post.

*looks at piles of winter homework, and then shoves it all aside* i'll get one up tonight or tomorrow
Gilzar Gilzar has stated in Discord "would you or someone be able to write Rosalia telling Celena to go outside and get the flag, and for Cellia (honest princes character) to defend with Victavia. Rose would say she'd be the floater between offense and defense." So that is the plan, he may be getting a post out soon, but, if you wanna write that for them :p

Gilzar Gilzar has stated in Discord "would you or someone be able to write Rosalia telling Celena to go outside and get the flag, and for Cellia (honest princes character) to defend with Victavia. Rose would say she'd be the floater between offense and defense." So that is the plan, he may be getting a post out soon, but, if you wanna write that for them :p

I’ll do the post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back