• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC & FAQ

How many of you are interested in being allowed an ALTERNATE character?

• I want alternate characters allowed.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I don't care either way.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I don't want alternate characters allowed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OOC
Here
It probably goes either way. I added ten pounds to make it more realistic.

Perhaps I've just made my guy too heavy then? In my mind, my 178lbs guy is fairly "lean" with a little bit of muscle, so I considered him less heavy than your guy. Perhaps its simply the height that makes up the difference?

Perhaps I've just made my guy too heavy then? In my mind, my 178lbs guy is fairly "lean" with a little bit of muscle, so I considered him less heavy than your guy. Perhaps its simply the height that makes up the difference?
People also have a different degree of thickness. He's taller and likely thiccer than my guy. :)

damn-son-herehdya-findthis-13839720.png

Because my notifs apparently don't wanna work for this thread >_>

Kloudy Kloudy Zaltusinel Zaltusinel
Weight regarding muscle actually can depend on a person's natural physique. There are some pretty thin guys who are ripped. An NFL player can weight around 300 pounds and still be fit, it's just thicc muscles. But yeah, height to weight makes a different cause you've got more overall mass if you are taller. Also, it depends how much protein a person consumes with the goal of adding that mass... and... steroids.

SMITED will not accept 'roided agents, kek.

Speaking of thiccies walking into SMITED how many members are going to be accepted before the first mission? And on that note I've fixed the things you told me to fix in my cs and posted it.
At least 10 accepted PCs before the first mission will be initiated. I'll review it in a moment, stepped away and got a few notifs and DMs X3

At least 10 accepted PCs before the first mission will be initiated. I'll review it in a moment, stepped away and got a few notifs and DMs X3
10!? The most I've had was 10 and I got it after being off for a week, mate take your time Christ. No rush.

Fable Fable I'm sorry for not responding sooner, but things have been, interesting for the last two or the days. I'm still interested and spent a good amount of time trying to make the bbcode work. Alas, it is not to be. I'll have a CS for review in another day or so. If that's too long, I understand, but unless I hear from you I'll keep working on it.

Fable Fable I'm sorry for not responding sooner, but things have been, interesting for the last two or the days. I'm still interested and spent a good amount of time trying to make the bbcode work. Alas, it is not to be. I'll have a CS for review in another day or so. If that's too long, I understand, but unless I hear from you I'll keep working on it.
S'all good. :D I'm giving people till the end of the month to get their CS submitted. So you've got time.

From what I remember you have to use the BBC code provided to create a CS if you can.
Character Sheet
Nah, they don't need to use the BBCode, it's why I provided a non bbcode version. ;3

@h o n e s t p r i n c e Keidivh Keidivh Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption Nephalem Nephalem @slachance6 Sparrow Sage Sparrow Sage Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre VirtualUnity VirtualUnity

If you've not started working on your CS. I would highly suggest doing so. At the end of the month (11/30 EST), if there is continued silence and no CS up, you will be removed. Please do make use of the Character Assistance Thread; Character Assistance.

ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331
I know you have a CS up that needs to be corrected, the sooner this is done the better. I've also corrected an error in the lore regarding elementals due to a copy/paste fail from a previous edit. You do not need to really put in any age as they are ageless beings.

Teh Frixz Teh Frixz
I'm excited to see what you post~

I'm sorry Fable Fable but i'm afraid that i'll have to drop out of the RP. As much as i wanted to join, i can't since i already have been in too many RPs. I can't even reply to the others right.

I'm sorry Fable Fable but i'm afraid that i'll have to drop out of the RP. As much as i wanted to join, i can't since i already have been in too many RPs. I can't even reply to the others right.
Very well, thank you for at least letting me know. :3 I'll be removing you from the HP. Should you find the time and are still interest, and if slots are open, you may return.

Sorry for the slow going, my family is in town for the holiday till tonight so I’ve been maxing time with them.

Idea wise, I’m thinking a lore friendly Leprechaun~

Sorry for the slow going, my family is in town for the holiday till tonight so I’ve been maxing time with them.

Idea wise, I’m thinking a lore friendly Leprechaun~
O_o; Leprechaun eh? I'm a bit curious, but equally worried, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back