• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC & FAQ

How many of you are interested in being allowed an ALTERNATE character?

• I want alternate characters allowed.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I don't care either way.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I don't want alternate characters allowed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OOC
Here
I have a character race I was hoping to introduce to the rp as a potential ally to SMITED, but not entirely dedicated to it, if that is alright. I was thinking of editing my current weebly to make a character I have built on it to make her a Valkyrie instead of an Einherj. Or she could be an attachment to the group. I need to edit the weebly, but the link is here for you to observe if you wish. I also have another character sheet that I can use and send to you that I made for another rp, but I enjoy the character very much.

These are my current characters, both are WIPs that I could use advice on. Music warning for the wix though. Hick Hop starts as the page opens. Upchurch the Redneck I believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Freyja Freyja

I'll be honest, neither of these characters as they are would be permitted. My suggestion would be to create a character specifically for this RP, not to take an OC and try to smoosh them in here. The reason for this is because often times when a pre-written OC meant for another purpose, plot, and setting is inserted outside of their canon universe, there are a ton of issues trying to change them because they are at their written ideal. Just a quick skim through and they scream "over-powered."

Valkyrie's are also pretty damn close to a deity/demi-god, which is not permitted. You can use Norse mythology as inspiration for culture and even mythological races, but avoid using things that are god or god-like beings.

I understand. Saddened as I am that I cannot use or create a Valkyrie character. I shall choose the Einherj then. And when I showed you the OC's I have made, I intended them to be edited and recreated for the purpose of this rp.

I understand. Saddened as I am that I cannot use or create a Valkyrie character. I shall choose the Einherj then. And when I showed you the OC's I have made, I intended them to be edited and recreated for the purpose of this rp.
Even an Einherjar wouldn't be permitted. They are deceased warriors who reside in Valhalla training for Ragnarok. :\ I would prefer if edits happened first before suggestion as I will view them as they are. I cannot see nor predict what changes you may ultimately make. So for me to give a thumbs up before the edits would be counter productive.

Can you also explain what you mean by matter manipulation? Do you mean what I posted prior? My character being able to manipulate and control various metals and such?

Can you also explain what you mean by matter manipulation? Do you mean what I posted prior? My character being able to manipulate and control various metals and such?
Matter as in the tiniest of particles. So, for example a person able to manipulate atoms, meaning they can alter things on an atomic level. Not sure if you are familiar with Dr. Manhattan from The Watchmen. He is quite close to being a god because of his ability of matter manipulation. This is a pretty comprehensive list; Matter Manipulation

Even an Einherjar wouldn't be permitted. They are deceased warriors who reside in Valhalla training for Ragnarok. :\ I would prefer if edits happened first before suggestion as I will view them as they are. I cannot see nor predict what changes you may ultimately make. So for me to give a thumbs up before the edits would be counter productive.

According to one of my more knowledgeable members of my religious community, known as Asatru (cant do the damn accented letters) Einherger was a real tribe in 1 AD, and they were Gerrmanic. Einherj is just another spelling. True, the common perception is that of an undead hero training for the Twilight of the Gods, and one of the character sheets I posted to you was of one of those heroes, I intended to rebuild and remake the character based off the rules as an member of an ancient tribe that has existed since 1 AD. Not immortal, but kinda like how the Crusaders worked, just more family oriented and such. Is that allowable?

According to one of my more knowledgeable members of my religious community, known as Asatru (cant do the damn accented letters) Einherger was a real tribe in 1 AD, and they were Gerrmanic. Einherj is just another spelling. True, the common perception is that of an undead hero training for the Twilight of the Gods, and one of the character sheets I posted to you was of one of those heroes, I intended to rebuild and remake the character based off the rules as an member of an ancient tribe that has existed since 1 AD. Not immortal, but kinda like how the Crusaders worked, just more family oriented and such. Is that allowable?
The tribe's name it's connected to is a different name, Harii I believe. So, it's a tomato-tomato(e) regarding names, some research books just source it as the inspiration, but not the tribe's actual name, but it could be associated to translations between languages.

I'm fine with an ancient tribe based around Norse mythology. I would suggest working on the rebuilding and just presenting it and review this information; Custom Fae as that is meant to guide regarding anything custom presented.

Fable Fable

i'm in the hospital at the moment but i will do as CS as soon as i can

Where the heck do I insert the image on the character sheet?
For the BBCode version? There is a section with "PLACE FACE CLAIM IMAGE URL HERE"

Finally done ;-; I lost all of the information once after I was nearly done so I had to redo it all over again. Let me know if I need to fix anything Fable Fable

Sorry for basically being dead on the site yesterday. My free time when I had a chance to sit down and focus on the site... was met with no internet, or the site being down. And the same thing happened again this morning with my internet not working. -sigh-

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 DergTheDergon DergTheDergon Zaltusinel Zaltusinel Kloudy Kloudy Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo WolfSol WolfSol Gilzar Gilzar PanOtterPus PanOtterPus Tarmagon Tarmagon r e i r e i Nephalem Nephalem

Good news, we have reached the goal of 10 accepted PCs, we've got 11 now. The first mission can be initiated; Training! I've got to let your PCs get introduced, see how your posting style is, and from there teams will be formed for field work. :3 I will be creating an OOC thread for each mission so as not to clutter up this one. You will be able to use that OOC during the mission to discuss things, such as planned interactions between characters, ships, and such. You will all be tagged when the mission is GO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back