What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings naruto/dead by daylight/horror 1x1's! adv lit partner search

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. AU
  5. Horror
  6. LGTBQ
  7. Mystery
  8. Naruto Universe
  9. Platonic
  10. Romance
  11. Super Powers

loomis

thunderkiss '65
hello! my name is loomis, i'm a big fan of horror and have been for a long time. LOL.
i'm currently very new to this site - i've been roleplaying for 15 or more years and consider myself a semi-literate to literate writer. i typically push my writing ability to the limit and love to take on something people consider more 'challenging.' (ie: canon characters, descriptive scenes, heavy character/world building, etc) so i'm definitely not shy about committing myself to a roleplay!
all i ask in return is the same dedication, to some level, nothing crazy or intimidating on your end! i tend to do my own thing lmao so no pressure on an exact mirror or energy, that would be hard unless you're totally gun-ho. 😩 i'm lowkey looking for a long-term partner but no worries if you don't think you'll be able to stay for long! just give me a heads up.

a bit about me:
- 18+ , taking college classes so might require a bit of patience on your end. won't ghost tho!
- ghost friendly
- can write multiple characters, mirrors
- can write mxm, fxm
- ocxoc or ccxoc! would like to double for the ccxoc though
- i have discord! i don't mind talking ooc and getting to know you. <3
- very very flexible

about you:
- 18+ as well, sorry!
- communicates well, willing to plot with me
- can double if needed
- mirrors
- patient!

i'm expanding my search and am looking for dead by daylight**, naruto, or some sort of horror related plot. (serial killers, ghosts, disease, zombies, whatev) the more creative the better!
it can be an au or something based off of the original. i def don't mind writing characters such as micheal myers, ghostface, leatherface, etc. i would just prefer to double if canon characters are used, i hope that's understandable! i'm super flexible and love to chat so please don't be scared to speak your mind, i promise i don't bite.

any questions - please don't be afraid to ask! i hope to hear from you soon
👀

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread