• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Bryn Evan-Miles
Taking a direct hit from the cement pellet Bryn's mech lurched when it went to take another step and nearly toppled over jerking it's pilot around banging his head of part of the frame, leaning forward out of his seat he looked at the gummed up foot. "Ah how intriguing! Just what I'd expect of a pro." Rather than seeming upset at being hobbled he enthusiastically made a note completely ignoring a small trickle of blood from where he had bashed himself. "Hmm maybe if I'd gotten a jackhammer I could break that off..."

Still musing to himself he tried to turn on the spot then quickly seized up as the jammed in staff made itself known. "That's it! Give me more data!" Getting more overexcited Bryn blindly swung the steel arms around underneath him trying to drive IQ back for a moment while he hastily kludged together another way to stay mobile. After a minute the legs slumped down dumping the torso above where the staff was lodged onto the ground with a screech of tires the upper portion rolled away and turned back to face IQ on the eight wheels taken from the forklift and scissor lift, raising it's vending machine arm cannon he fired a trio of bottled drinks that burst on impact leaving sticky puddles on the floor.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

DONNY YANG

TWxnSmCtw0oMR7Ka1zEIxolfwzJoGW8Vl4RbIEglP29NSOHunbBhQ1Wr-4aLQRUhu6C5hYdFolGUSyxL6Zh8kHVVr9BXB4rsbFtn73kw8gGcyz5TbjcJX366Eve6iEFIiV3J9mtr

Donny splashed some water on his face inside of the bathroom. He didn't really need to use it so he just washed his face, ate a few snacks, and drank a soda. While one might expect to use this moment for introspection and contemplation, Donny mostly just wanted to take his phone out and browse the web for a bit. Apparently yesterday Endeavor just took down some big villain in the city yesterday, some crazy body-snatcher type. A lot of sad news for the victims family's but it sounds like the villain was defeated now. It almost made Donny glad that his little incident didn't get to the news, though there was a report about a local fire that was fortunately taken care of by Endeavor. Not much more information than that. Maybe that scary did covered for them? Donny wasn't sure, but maybe he'll ask if he ever meets him. "Though I'd rather not meet him like that again..."

Walking out from bathrooms Donny was just going to head straight to class when he heard a familiar voice. Albeit more... Vile. He peeked around the corner and saw the spider faced girl talking to someone. For a moment Donny's heart skipped a beat: was this his chance to have a heart-to-heart with a fellow monster? But as he watched and listened, he hopes was dashed. Turns out this girl wasn't a man-eating monster, just a bitch. How disappointing. Stone faced, Donny walked passed the two and headed back to class. This really gave him something to think about. That girl turned out to be a real black widow. Those other girls harassing her? Well, they weren't right to do so either, but now Donny understood the context for why they did so. They were standing up for that unfortunate simp. An older sister looking out for her younger brother... And now they think those girls think Donny and the other 1C students are in league with the spider girl...

"Dammit. I'm not going to like this. And I'm definitely going to get into trouble. But fuck it. I'll write a paper about this later." Donny turned back and sneaked a tendril around the corner. It was small and hard to see, because he wanted to spy on the two. He was waiting for the girl to leave: as long as she didn't walk in his direction, Donny would wait for her to leave. He wanted to talk to the guy. Donny couldn't leave a fellow simp alone, and maybe he might have an idea of how to help him.

"now you may feel a slight burst of speed on the count of five. 1.... 5" Lola calmly said before flinging the trio through the air. This way was much more effective at flaying then just lifting them. continually throwing them through the air had the benefit of speed with the downside of lack of control. "HEy while were stuck in the air. How does your power even absorb cold. Isnt cold suppose to be an absence of energy?" lola asked as she focused on keeping them in the air. letting those two be on lookout for kinetica. Really she was already doing her part of the job. Not much more she could do for now but make idle small talk as they flew.

Deathkitten Deathkitten Castello Castello

Umemoto Ryota "Absolute Zero"
Quirk- Subzero: His body temperature is colder than liquid nitrogen!
Interactions - Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Deathkitten Deathkitten MisoraUni MisoraUni
Mentions - IG42 IG42 SilverInu SilverInu
»»————-  ————-««

Power: 2/6
Speed: 2/6
Technique: 6/6
Intelligence: 5/6
Cooperativeness: 1/6
Ice Cream Making: 6/6
Ryota, not realizing the irony, shot an icy glare in Eliza's direction--was she trying to steal his flame? Furrowed brows arched, perhaps she could see the outline of his lips curl into a scowl as he began to speak. "Don't worry, we got Kinetica." He paused a moment, finger curling on his chin. "I have not seen a group go after Phantom Quartz yet, why don't you leave us and go after him?" Contempt crisped the ends of his tongue.

As Lola began to lift off, he offered a quick, final glance to Eliza. "We'd just get in each other's way."

Like that, Lola was off after Kinetica. It was a good thing both girls were small, or else he would have difficulty carrying them, but he did not offer so much as a struggle as they flew via Lola's telekinesis. His eyes wandered downwards to Lola as she began to ask a question.

"That's a good point." His eyes were now, inching towards Amara, though weary off wherever Kinetica could be. "Is it more accurate to say your quirk mirrors reactions?"

Eliza Mizuno | Cryo Freeze | Quirk: Cryo/ice-manipulation

Eliza had an extreme poker face as Ryota spoke. She glanced at him, her pale blue eyes glinting in the sunlight. “Hmm… Maybe you should be a little less… rigid huh? Learn to go with the flow a little more, Ryota.” Regardless of what he said, her teammates were most likely already close to Kinectica’s location since they went ahead, it would be too late to go back now. Besides she doesn’t know who this ‘phantom quartz’ person is, much less his direction from where they were currently. “Don’t be surprised if we get her first.” Eliza sped off ahead of them, glazing her eyes over Ryota as she went passed him while leaving a slight trail of ice in her path completely on purpose. She went to go find Haruto and relay the news that a certain stick in the mud won’t be happy to see them.

About a minute and a half later Eliza spotted Haruto setting up his traps. “Hey Haruto! How are the traps going? That other group you mentioned earlier doesn’t feel like being very cooperative today so, we’ll just have to run into them... and well they’ll have to deal with it because it’s too late to change who to go after at this point isn’t it?” She took a sip of some water while gliding on her ice to get up to him. “So are you almost done so we can go try to chase Kinectica into this area? If the other students run into her first, it might actually help because maybe they might lead her into some traps. Also how many did you put up so far? Might they catch some other teachers off guard too?”

Interactions: Archdemon Archdemon Castello Castello | Mentions: IG42 IG42

Last edited:
"Hm?!?!"

Gary hopped up from a sofa in the common area. Looking down at himself, covered in dirt and still wearing his hero costume, he took a moment to consider how he got here. The last thing he remembered, hed met up with and trained with Yuri at Ground Beta. He remembered an intense exchange of blows, concrete being shaved from the environment with each strike, how did he end up here? He remembered charging toward Yuri and... oh fuck... that's right, he missed. But... did she knock him out?

"SQUEEEEE?!" he exclaimed to no one. Did that hairball really take him out? And then carry him back here? ...when?

He started to look around and realize no one was around. He looked up at a clock to see the time was earlier than when hed last looked. Wait... was it the next day?!
Gary ran to his dorm room, not hearing any shuffling in the other dorms he was passing by. It was his second day! Could he really miss class because hed been passed out for 18 hours?

He got to his room, grabbed a water bottle and poured it on himself and tried to rub the dirt off with a towel. He grabbed his uniform and threw it over his hero costume as well as his equipment in his corn chip bag and ran immediately to homeroom which was... empty. If his parents found out about this, theyd kill him. Gary took a big whiff in the classroom to pick up the lingering scent of his classmates and tried to track it down, assuming they were embroiled in another exercise. Gary tore through the halls out of campus like an absolute menace.

Hed tracked their scent to another large facility with signage reading "Ground Gamma" but again saw no one. He sighed, remembering the exercise from the day before. He took a big whiff to see if he could pinpoint anyone, but while gathering the scent of his cohort he picked up on more thermite. Goddamnit.

Moving through the facility, Gary was able to hear the commotion created by this game of cat and mouse. He decided itd be a good idea to put his mask and dusters back on as he tried to find someone familiar. Following 2 scents, one familiar, one not, Gary found himself in the company of a girl dressed like a... red rabbit? And a guy with a hood? Neither looked familiar but the red rabbit smelled like someone... natasha? Unsure, Gary jumped back and dropped his bag of chips and got into a fighting stance. His eyes started to move independently of each other as his tusks protruded from under his mask. He looked at the two of them, and for some reason asked assuming hed get an honest answer,

"Villains?"

Interactions:
Deathkitten Deathkitten SilverInu SilverInu

Mr. Fist
tungbl.jpg

If anyone entered the teacher’s lounge, they would come across a somewhat grizzly sight: on the comfortable couch of it, laid the old man. Maybe laid wasn’t the best word to describe it, as he was in sitting position, against the back of it. His hands, open, each one at one of his sides, resting on the sofa with the palm turned upwards. His head slumped backwards, his mouth hanging open. That scene clearly meant one single thing: the old hero had finally passed away, apparently peacefully during his sleep. It would mean the end of an era, as Gao had seen and participated in so many actions with other heroes…

However, the loud, almost deafening sound of his snoring was a clear indication that the bald man had just fallen asleep. In an instant, he went from being soundly asleep to awaken, jumping from the couch to standing position, punching the space in front of him with a quick, confident strike - “HAYH!” - Mr. Fist screamed along his arm movement, as if expecting to have hit someone with it. Keeping his punching position, his eyes darting around the room he currently is in. There is no one, but himself in it, that he is sure of it. After a few moments, it was clear to him what was happening - Oh, right. U.A. Wait… wasn’t I supposed to be participating in an activity? - he questioned himself.

Indeed, he was supposed to play the fifth villain in the capture exercise. He could only assume something went clearly wrong. Sure, that was the doing of some vile villain, that didn’t want the new students to pushed to their limits by training with him, and made the old man fall asleep in the teacher’s lounge. Certainly that was it! Gao scratched his bald head in embarrassment, knowing fully well that he had fallen asleep prior to the class activity. Well, that was done and done, he should at least go to the training field and watch the students' performance.

Relaxing, the old man’s attention is drawn by the small coffee table on front of the couch. There lies a cup with a green liquid in it, just in front of him. Grabbing the cup, he brings close to his face and allow its smell to penetrate his nostrils - “Ahhh… simply perfect…” - the scent of chamomile was almost intoxicating to the hero. He brings the cup to his lips, taking a small sip of the green liquid. As soon as it touches his tongue, he starts to spit, his face contorting as if that drink was the most file thing he had ever tried - “Ugh… cold tea. Nothing worse than this!” - he talks with the empty space around him, putting the cup again on the coffee table. Clearly, the old hero won’t be getting his tea so soon.

Interactions: Deathkitten Deathkitten BigManHimself BigManHimself SilverInu SilverInu

He fixed his clothes before starting to make his way out of the teacher’s lounge - It was… Ground Gamma, if I am not mistaken, wasn’t it? - with that question on his mind, he walked through the hallways of the school. The old man didn’t seem to be in much of a hurry, taking in the scenery as he walked to the designed facility. His steps were inaudible to all, but the most trained of ears. As he finally got to the facility, he entered it, he found a somewhat unusual trail. Clearly it was someone with heavy steps that had left them. The old man decided to follow it. He decided it would be good to take a pretty close look on how the students were performing. Following the trail, he ended up finding two students: one looked akin to a boar, their tusks being visible for the old man, one looked like a red rabbit. Gary possibly would have felt the old man’s scent, being a somewhat unique mix of chamomile and cinnamon - “Villains? Where?!” - the two students could clearly hear the old man’s raspy, creaky voice, as he played along with the boy’s question.

Besides both students, he could see one of his fellow colleagues: Phantom Quartz. Mr. Fist made the assumption that both students would work on capturing him - Oh… this is going to be very interesting… - the old man let a small smile form on his face, looking at the scene. The bald hero was so busy with crime fighting that he didn’t remember seeing Chu in action. It would be an excellent chance to also see what he was capable of, even if only partially, as he wasn’t sure he would go all out in a training exercise.

Last edited:
Name: Haruto Shima
Hero Name: Arachknight
Quirk: Spider

Haruto had arrived to his designated trap area, what is the goal you say? Well to cut off all avenues of escape and to corner one of the teacher villains! In reality it didn't matter which one they cornered. Still he was glad that there were sections of this place that weren't entirely industrial. He had come across a wide area surrounded by 3-4 buildings with some pipelines in between. Firstly he needs to take care of the exits that run along the buildings so he lightly covered the floor with webbing, not too much that he'd run out but enough to prove a nuisance if anyone ran through. He continued by then putting up webbing to cover each entrance to provide more of a hinderance and to reduce visibility on the floor. Finally he covered the doors inside the building, well he really only covered the door knob and around it.

This locked the area down, and Haruto still had enough webs for about 3 shots if it was needed. He had underestimated the sheer complexity of this place, he was glad he still had some webs to use. He'll stick to the high ground and provide his teammate cover while they approached from the ground. He will need some ammunition so he may have to break some things. In reality he knows they can't beat their teacher, but he could distract them enough to give her a chance to capture them. For now it's his only plan so they'll just have to make do with it.

Suddenly Eliza appeared as he was preparing to gather ammunition. She explained that the other group wasn't interested in cooperation which sadden Haruto. Out of most hero lessons, the one about capturing villains should be the one everyone should cooperate in. Well it doesn't matter.

"I'm pretty much done, all I really need is ammo to fling at our teachers when the right moment comes. I covered pretty much every exit I could identify and covered both ends with webs to both be a nuisance and to hide the flooring which I covered. It isn't enough to trap a teacher, but it will hinder them. Perhaps enough for us to catch them. I can only fully shoot my webs about 3 times, after that I'll be useless. With that in mind I'll cover the high ground to prevent the teach from getting up there while you chase them below. Give me an opportunity to fling something at them which should hopefully distract them enough for you to cuff 'em. Does it sound good?"

Interaction/mention: MisoraUni MisoraUni

trophyskid.jpgSean
Hot damn planes sucked ass. He was a whole day late because of that stupid delay. Great first impression. His fault or not, Trophy was probably annoyed. Ugh. Damned traffic, too. Then a villain incident. Nothing could go right.

He rushed over to the training area and ran right in, using bolt to speed in. He was already late enough, he didn't need to make it worse. Even if he wanted to become a hero to break society as they knew it, he still wanted to do well! Electricity crackled around his feet. He didn't have a costume yet, no idea what he wanted to have it look like, so he just wore his PE outfit for now. He skidded to a stop, staring at the mess of buildings ahead of him. Was this a good choice? A good decision? It was a daunting feeling. This was an institution that produced many amazing heroes. He had no intentions of fighting any of the students, even if things went south.

From the office, it sounded like teachers were the targets in this. He continued forward without a goal. Who was the best target? He was late, so was it already almost done? Was anyone going to win in a situation like this?

He had actually acted as a villain before all this, though not in this country, so he had a decent chance if he really tried - assuming he picked his target well. Picking a good target was one of the most important things to do right. He didn't want to raise suspicion about why he was a better fighter than one might expect.

He ran further forward, ending up near the weird old man and the crystal guy. Crystal guy was engaged in combat already, even if Natasha didn't look to be doing very well. The old man didn't look to be engaged yet, but you didn't want to give a villain a chance. He bolted forward again in a blur using his quirk, surrounded his feet with clouds, and used that to step up once, twice, then swing around and kick out, aiming for the old man's head. He didn't say a word for it, not wanting to ruin the element of surprise. Besides, monologuing was dumb.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles BigManHimself BigManHimself SilverInu SilverInu Maxxob Maxxob

emrik costume.pngEmrik
"Bitch. You need to know when to hold back, or is that something you haven't managed to get in your little hero head yet?" he seethed, surrounding the doc as he started to move with his diamonds, "If you can heal yourself, then savor your knees and your ribs and give up. I hate the sound of breaking bones, but I'll pop your knees backward. You couldn't even handle all my diamonds and me at once. You're smart. You're playing a smart villain. You don't wanna get hurt, do ya doc?"

"Birdie. Akemi. Get tape or cuffs or something on him. Make yourselves useful!"

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles SilverInu SilverInu Absollover77 Absollover77 IG42 IG42

Kana Kobayashi "Kinetica"
Bouncing off a few more buildings Kana slowed down a little to look back at the students pursuing her, spotting the airborne group she smirked then aimed herself at a window of a nearby building. Smashing her way inside she took a long look at the flying trio to gauge their speed and distance. "Let's see if they can do more than fly in a straight line." Pressing her hands against the nearby wall she released a burst of energy that blew out the wall sending up a cloud of dust and reducing the bricks to a barrage of small fragments peppering her pursuers.

Hopping back out the window she ran off at ground level partly to conserve energy but mostly to give the students a bit more of a chance to catch up, while she wasn't explosively launching herself around she wasn't making any special effort to hide either to keep the chase going.

Archdemon Archdemon MisoraUni MisoraUni Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Deathkitten Deathkitten Castello Castello

natasha costume.pngNatasha
"Sorry...," Natasha muttered, "That was very inappropriate of me. Please forgive me." She bowed slightly towards the teacher, blushing in embarrassment. This didn't last, however, as her classmate Gary showed up. She straightened herself and glanced at him, then focused back on the "villain". "We have to capture the teachers, pretending they're villains," she explained, "Help me out, will you? Your name's Gary, right?"

((Sorry this is so short!!! SilverInu SilverInu BigManHimself BigManHimself Maxxob Maxxob ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles ))

amara costume.pngAmara
Amara yelped. Flying by being tossed like a fastball wasn't exactly what she had in mind! Still, it was fast at least... if a bit scary.

"A-ah... well... My quirk is a bit more complicated than that," she rushed to say, trying to explain before they hit the ground, "Thermal energy is just one kind of energy... but yes, it's more like a mirror. Except I can change the output a little. Like from cold into force. It just depends and it can be kind of hard to change something instead of just mirror it. That doesn't matter right now though. Since you're so cold, Ryota, it should be a great charge for my ability."

The teacher slammed into a building, only to toss debris their way. Nothing too dangerous, but it did obscure their view. Amara grimaced a little, "Let's drop and go on foot. She's not gonna let us continue this way." She said that, but then stole all of the kinetic energy from the three of them so they dropped out of the air like a rock. Before they could hit the ground, though, she let go of Ryota and moved to keep the two of them in her arms. Her feet hit the ground with a big puff of dust, but no force to speak of.

"Oh, that was a lot at once," she muttered, setting the two down as a small wave of nausea washed over her, "Alright. Here. Let's hurry." Amara offered her hand out to the icy boy, smiling sweetly as though she hadn't just dropped them out of the air.

Castello Castello Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon MisoraUni MisoraUni IG42 IG42 SilverInu SilverInu Archdemon Archdemon

Dr. Shikaru

The good doctor smiled. He knew he was caught more or less. If it was just Emrik he could keep it going for another ten minutes or get away and have him chase him. With the arrival of the other two, doing either would be unlikely. With a heavy sigh he raised his hands from his pockets slowly. "Well, I don't know what else to say to you three. I wish I was good enough as a combat specialist to really push you kids to your limits... But I suppose I could be content knowing that you all have learned a lesson. Knowing when a villain has had enough is a good thing to be able to judge. Sending a Villain to the hospital can have major ramifications so knowing how to restrain yourselves and to keep your fellow heroes in line when you think they may go too far is also valuable. They may not be deserving of mercy but it is necessary sometimes. If they can't speak they can't talk to us and we can't convince them to tell us of their crimes."

Getting a better look at his situation he could easily get away now that he thought about it. Then again he didn't want to throw a knife into each one of their thighs. The pain would likely be enough to get away or Emrik could block them with a few of his diamonds the hole created would be enough to skip out on them and out a window. The hang-glider modification in his jacket would be enough to get him across to the building next to theirs and he could be gone from sight in the matter of moments. "I hope the three of you realize that sometimes numbers is likely a solution to a villain that is more powerful than you. It's still highly possible to be hurt, but odds are more in your favor with variation of quirks. Variation makes a more creative and powerful solution. I can't wait until you all reach your desired path. So I think it'd be best if I gave up here out of the very real possibility I'd do a lot of damage to you kids without being able to heal it all. Knives are dangerous you know." He let his hands drop to his sides and he shifted slightly ten throwing knives dropped out of each of his sleeves and clanged to the floor. After the twenty of them fell, he opened his coat a bit revealing just how much the doc was weighted down. It had to be at the least forty more pounds of knives lining the inside of his coat every type from more throwing knives, combat knives, and hooked knives. He trained for years, and if he did drop all of these he could easily get away if he really wanted. "The last piece of advice I can give you is be sure to take all of my weapons or I will be able to escape."

Last edited:
Mr. Fist
d5a554a371af23f89544cfdac6583695.jpg

Interaction: Deathkitten Deathkitten (Natasha and Sean) SilverInu SilverInu (Chu) BigManHimself BigManHimself (Gary)

The sneaky assailant

The bald hero tilted his head sideways, looking at both students and the teacher’s interaction. Asking for help when it is needed shows, at very least, a modicum of communication. Heroes rarely act by themselves, the rare exceptions being the ones that are in a totally different level, such as All Might or Endeavour. What remained to be seen is how would the boy that was called Gary react and exactly how would they work together. His train of thought was stopped, however, when something bolted with great speed towards him. As unsuspecting as he may seen, Mr. Fist without looking took notice of a few things: first the speed in which that ‘something’ was travelling towards him. The second was the height of it, who seemed quite strange at it, which changed as it made its way towards the old man.

Gao ran his fingers on his mustache. As he got to the end of it, he felt the air displacing just beside his head - "Oh!" - an almost comical sound exited his mouth, as he bent his back backwards, seeing that leg just zip over him. He was pretty sure the intensity of that flying kick would be enough to send your average Joe into a coma or, at the very least, give them a pretty nasty concussion. He wasn’t all that happy having his own private hero and still not knowing if he should be participating in the activity. Mr. Fist smirked, lunging his arms around the assailant's flying leg, planning to make full use the speed they travelled towards him and the last second swing.

He spinned in the same direction of the kick, while keeping a firm grasp of their leg - One… two… three! - Gao counted on his head the number of spins. At the end of the third one, he threw the assailant almost like a bullet towards the student that was dressed like a red rabbit. After making the threat go away, at least for the moment, the old geezer ran his hand over his shiny, bald head, directing himself to the fellow teacher - “Was I even supposed to be participating in this, Chu?” - he asked in an aloof manner, his eyes moving from the teacher to his assailant and the other students, keeping all of them in his field of vision - “And what was that part about breaking students’ bones?” - as he asks the second question, he narrows his eyes, giving the students an almost vile smirk.

Of course all of that was pure nonsense, but Mr. Fist wanted to see if their reaction would be different under pressure. If he is going to play a villain, he might as well play it correctly. It was still not the right moment for him to activate his quirk. He knew he would mess up his favorite yu-fi, if he simply activated his quirk without taking it off first, but seeing how his first attack was a surprise one, he was sure there was no one way.

girl.jpgName: Odessa Fuyumi
Hero Name: Phantessa
Quirk: Chaos Nightmare- when she focuses, she can make her opponent experience their worst fears, but it stops when she loses focus

Odessa stopped in front of UA High. She took a deep breath. Okay, I'm extremely late, but hopefully they'll understand how long it takes to get here when you miss two flights. Of course, that was definitely my fault for sleeping in, but they don't need to know that. Odessa shakes her head. Focus! Time to meet my new classmates. I hope they like me. She takes another deep breath to stop her trembling hands, then walks into the school to the classroom. Odessa hesitates. Should I knock? Or do I just walk in? Maybe I should just leave. She sighs heavily. No, I can do this. I have to. Here goes nothing. Odessa grabs the doorknob and opens the door cautiously, not knowing what to expect.

Asuka watched Emrik but the urge to strangle him was very strong at the moment but harming her classmate right now would not look good so she took a deep breath to calm her self as she reached up and scratched her head pulling out one of her hidden senbons and carefully sliding it in to her sleeve praying he did not notice before she reached in to her utility belt dipping the tip into a paralytic agent as she grabbed some rope . Though the rope liked like normal rope it was not, the rope she has made similarly to that of what Shinso used though it is strong and durable its not impossible to escape especially for someone like the doc. Walking towards him, she kept her eyes trained for any sudden movements and her feather blades close at hand to defend her self If needed or use her hardened wings to deflect them if she could. Keeping the senbon hidden she continued approaching the doc carefully not about to let her guard down.
You do have a point there doc, though this task would be much harder if we were dealing with someone like Dabi, who had a powerful flame that can be used at any distance and against multiple opponents his threat rank would be a high A to mid level S. Right now your rank would be a high B to a high A and that’s with out you fighting but if you did attack your rank would be A to a high S especially with your ability to undo any damage dealt to you and since we don’t know how many times or how long you can use your quirk it gives you an advantage over us” she said as she as she now stood close enough to actually use the rope to restrain him

Absollover77 Absollover77 Deathkitten Deathkitten and anyone else

Ho-Seok watched her as the look regret crossed her face. “you have nothing to apologize for you wanted to know something so you asked. Death is apart of this career path you are bound to loose people at some point or another. This is why we train you in hope you do not have to lose the one you care for. Now I will make you all a deal if any of the students can land a blow to a vital area on my person while I only defend I will surrender.” He said as he looked over at Mr.fist who seemed to 0watching the interactions

Maxxob Maxxob

Last edited:
Akemi Tajima
Thwacking the diamond straight on with her cane Akemi huffed in annoyance and her fakes silently passed clean through them and the doctor before vanishing. "I wasn't going to him that hard." She complained petulantly but still backed away in case the doctor to the chance to retaliate. "No need to blow your top, teach seemed annoyed enough the first time you popped it off." She sniped at the furious Emrik. "Nice to be sporting and all but I'm more in favour of pressing the attack." At the accusation of stealing she laughed lightly. "This exercise isn't going to help you beat Endeavour's arrest record."

Catching the sucker she unwrapped and stuck it in. "See? No hard feelings at all." Waving away Emrik's complaints she smiled smugly at the doctor. "You can't escape my sight when I'm using yours doc." She quipped making an 'I'm watching you' gesture and grinning with the stick gripped between her teeth. Watching the doctor drop and show off an unreasonable number of sharp objects she raised her eyebrows in surprise thankful that they were hidden by her visor. "Gee think you brought enough?" Seeing that Yuki was beginning to advance Akemi moved in alongside her cane at the ready while watching for any movement from the doctor through both Yuki's and his own eyes, turning her head slightly she called out to Emrik. "Well? You gonna stand there cussing up a storm or you gonna try and get something done?"

Deathkitten Deathkitten SilverInu SilverInu Absollover77 Absollover77

Dr. Shikaru

He then closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Sorry but you little needle your trying to hide won't have much effect young Asuka. I've sampled plenty of poisons and tranquizers. I've build up something of a heavy resistance to them using my Quirk. You could say that it's a bit of a cheat code of my own." He slowly reached into his pocket and pulled out a sucker and stuck it in his mouth without unwrapping it. It stick and jaw didn't move at all when he reached slowly to his mouth making sure to not make the kids jumpy pulled the wrapper from the corner of his lips, perfect and unripped. "That's better. Sorry I have a little bit of a sweet tooth." He stepped one step to the left and dropped the wrapper in the trashcan.

"Sorry about that. I can't really bring myself to litter." He smiles calmly. "Oh... Right... I did have a present for whoever managed to slap cuffs on me. Suppose I should let you all have them now before the test ends." He again slowly reaches into his completely revealed coat pulling three knives from it. One's handle was a white wing with a hole that would fit someone's finger, with a hooked demascus blade. The second was a little simple looking but had a very comfortable looking handle with a demascus blade. This one was more of a traditional pocket knife with a quick release button. The last was a lime green color, with a diamond design on it. It was a quick release stilleto blade. "I hope you'll excuse me, I had one made for each and every student based on their file. These are each balanced and sharpened by me. I don't want to see you swinging them around like idoits got it? I want each and every one of you to be safe. This is a symbol of that desire for me. If you have this, I'll always be there to help protect you kids even if I'm not." He extends his hand with the knives as well as the other hand. "Hand over the cuffs and I'll put them on once you each take the one that's for you."

For a moment, Gary's mind wandered as his snout was enchanted by the soothing yet invigorating scent emanating from the sneaky old man who, whomever he was, didnt seem like a villain.

"They're villains" Gary confirmed in response to the old mans question, gesturing towards the red rabbit and the hooded man. Just then, a body came crashing in the scene like a bolt of lightning and with a quick spin of the old man that same body came crashing into the ground. Gary didnt recognize this kid or his scent, but at least he was wearing the uniform so he probably wasnt a villain. But Gary realized, he didnt really recognize anyone here. He wondered if that was because hed missed all the prior classes that day or maybe this was some other class's exercise that was being interrupted by villains, when the red rabbit alleviated some of his confusion by using his name.

"Yeah, its Gary." He said, pointing his thumb at his mask. Surely this was Natasha, who then went on to explain the exercise and request his help. "Of course." He said, now pointing his thumb up to the sky.

The instructor Ho-Seok then offered a deal to the 3 students that sounded like a much better deal than taking on 2 actual pros at once, but one that seemed almost too simple to take at face value. Gary didnt know anyone's quirk right now or if the new guy was going to get up. Hed hoped he would, since the new guy seemed like he might even be faster than Gary. He checked to see if the new guy was in fighting shape, hoping the two of them could overwhelm Ho-Seoks focus with speedy attacks while Natasha... wait, what was her quirk today?

Gary assumed a charging position, face low with his diamond dusters digging into the ground. He looked around for a moment and saw what looked like some kind of tarry ooze scattered around the area. With his eyes trained on Ho-Seok he asked Natasha "So this... slime. Is this yours or his?"

Deathkitten Deathkitten SilverInu SilverInu Maxxob Maxxob

Detention

The small drone's single eye looked this way, and then that...Donny still had yet to return. It gave a small chime, that electronic voice buzzing out. "Azuza. Please. Find. Donny." It was the classic case of 'send one student to find the one who'd gotten lost in the bathroom', and Azuza was unfortunately the wanderer of this mission.
Absollover77 Absollover77
------

The petite young girl, despite being an entire foot shorter than the mirrored boy, seemed to have a good way at terrifying her ex-boytoy. "Please, I'm sorry...don't leave. I've done so much!" "Yea well, you went and blew it by crying to your sister." "I was nearly expelled because I covered for you..." "Oh...that was you? Huh...thought that was another guy. Well, I appreciate it all the same. Best of luck with the whole...being a mirror thing." Before the poor boy had a chance to recover from heart-break and insult the girl walked away in the direction opposite from Donny, leaving the student to lean against a locker dejected. "But...but you were so nice...what happened." It was a soft mumble to himself, head low and not even noticing Donny approach once he rounded the corner.
Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher

Conroy Smith// IQ// Class 1C Homeroom Teacher
Quirk-Analysis: He can analyze anything and everything for its weaknesses and exploitations!
Power: 1
Speed: 1
Technique: 6
Intelligence: 6
Cooperativeness: 4
Chill: 6

IQ jumped back, staff in hand, as Bryne blindly swung at him to get him off of him, spinning the staff in hand as Bryne 'upgraded' to the situation. "You're going to need more than a big mech to catch me, Hero." Of course, it seemed Bryne was intent to prove he also had soft drinks, the bottles quickly flying at IQ and forcing him to sidestep or bat them away, leaving the sticky mess to deal with. "Clever, but my goal is to get away from you, not fight you. So I'm going to have to get past you, I'm afraid." The only way out of this corridor was past bryne, considering the other way was completely 'caved in'. Rushing forward he slammed his staff into the ground, using it to vault towards a wall before rebounding off of that in an effort to get over and past bryne. He didn't have an infinite number of those cement pellets, and he couldn't burn through them this early on. Instead he produced another small discuss, tossing it towards Bryne. He just needed to let it get into triggering distance, and he should be able to shock and immobilize his student to keep running.
IG42 IG42 Uasal Uasal

girl.jpg

Name: Odessa Fuyumi
Hero Name: Phantessa
Quirk: Chaos Nightmare​

Odessa sighed in disappointment. No one's here. I really wish someone was here to help me out. Oh! I know! There should be teachers around. All I have to do id find one! Yeah, let's go. Odessa left the classroom and went back out into the hallway looking around. If I were a teacher, where would I be? She started back the way she came, hoping to find someone along the way.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

I guessed that you might have some immunity to paralytics and sedatives but you confirmed my suspicions with out me having to ask thanks for that bit of info doc, I was not expecting the free information no matter how minor it is in a capture excurses .” She said as she took the blade he offered which she quickly sliped in to her utility belt to keep her hands free while she was attempting to placed the cuffs on him. she did give him respect for not littering on the school grounds though it did make her wonder why there was a trashcan in the gamma grounds. Turning her attention back to the doc who was sucking on a sucker not about to trust him or any of the other teachers until they were cuffed or the excurses was over, its not like she hated them it was just that if they see an opportunity to escape they will. “Akime don’t give out information on your quirk this will give them a way to find a counter for it in the future.” She said to her teammate.

@absollover Deathkitten Deathkitten and IG42 IG42

Ho-Seok looked over the students as he waited for them to ether come up with an attack plan or attack him individually. He had to admit that these kid were willing to put the work when they had the right motivation spurring them on. “as an added bonus to ever land the hit and get the cuffs on me they have an automatic A for their first major test from me” he said as he watched for reactions out of them

Last edited:
Azuza

Azuza looked up from her paper which she had finally finished. Hearing the hovering bot's statement made her sigh. She pushed herself up and pick up her papers and walking to the front, stapling them and putting them in the turn in. "Okay I'll go look for him." She sniffs the air a bit and walks out the door doing it again. Despite her quirk being what it is her animal senses were still quite sharp. Walking down the hall she spotted what was going on and it wasn't hard for her ears to hear what was spoken. It was far from her business to really get involved in matters of the heart. "Hey Donny, I hate to be that person but the teacher drone wants you back in the detention room..." She is sure to keep her distance from Donny and the kid who was leaning against the locker. It would be best for her not to continually be getting involved with their business. "I'm going to head back now... Just don't take too long okay? I don't want you to get in any more trouble."

Turning on her heel she headed back towards the detention room. Throwing the door open she looked at the drone. "I wish there was an actual teacher here right now... None of this would be so difficult. I wouldn't have to hear these things." She glared at the drone, "He's in the hall consoling a boy who had his heart crushed by some mean girl..." Personally she didn't want to be involved in such a thing. It seems like when she gets involved she always gets into trouble. So she decided to keep her nose out of it and just report it to the stupid drone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back