• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Kyohei Yuri
As shown before even in the exploding city, the girl was calm and composed, there weren't any distractions from the purpose she had set herself to weigh her down. *Good he was still talking, keep him talking buy more time.*

She kept her eyes on him as she moved in she saw the small items being thrown, whatever they were....they could not be good and so her hair sprung forward quickly though not in the predictable fashion. Smashing upwards with the same pointed mace as before she would shoot up through the created hole before dashing several dozen meters ahead. Given the tunnel was heading straight it meant she at least knew she was following the right path, one that she could see extended at least 30 meters, so she just needed to be faster. Given she had her hair to propel her faster than his legs she managed to eventually get ahead of him and smash down once more, but this in front of him to effectively block him off. She had been expecting some explosion from what he threw but instead, she saw a massive white wall of material behind where he had come from, so that meant he had more than electricity and explosives at least

"I can't beat the crap out of you without getting closer. Besides, I think I can outlast an old man with a walking stick." Though her voice raised to carry the distance but other than that it remained steady, her features remained set as she stood around five meters away from him at this point and closing unless he stopped quickly. Now she needed to continue to await his next trick while trying to attack, ready to throw her hair out as she approached the cornered man, the same strands as before still waving idly in the air out of sight. "So call me a fool again, i can even sing you a song about it...I know how dangerous you are, and i know you likely also have a dozen more tricks, so keep throwing them, and ill keep ice skating up hill" At least until her teammates get to her, what was taking them so long? they had a plan, didn't they?.

Last edited:
906f24915fa25a15a08bc5034e0f79f6.jpg
Dr. James

He slowly reached forward and gently placed his hand on Clair's head. A slight tingle was all she could feel as her scrapes and pain vanishes. "There you are... Now off you go young heroine." He shifted and slowly moved to his seat being sure to keep his eyes on her until she leaves. After he reached over and pressed a button on his keyboard. It connected to the water systems of Gamma he'd lend a hand to his fellow teacher. The sound of rushing water is heard as the upper floor had endless flow of water gush down upon Yuri. The water continues to flow. Hopefully this would be enough for IQ to be able to escape the girl. If not then electricity would definitely be enough to immobilize the girl.

Asuka could not help a feral grin from crossing her face at what Akemi said though this rabbit they were hunting was as harder to get since it could fight back.

Excellent point” She said as she listened to what was being said and Akemi had a point avoiding being seen was the best way to go when it came to the doc. She watched as her take off in a round about way towards the direction the Doc went so she waited a few moments before taking off in the direction that IQ had gone to see how the he was doing. She was carious to see what he was up to and she also knew that he would spot her. Turning in this direction of IQ she took to the air with practiced ease. It took only a few minutes for her to find her home room teacher in an well protected area.

Perching on the edge of the structure she looked below as she pulled out the utility belt she had hidden in her wings and hooked it around her waist as she began pull out a few round ball looking objects an played with them for a moment as she looked below at him with a slight smile. She turned her cocked her head to the side every once an a while trying to see if she saw any weak points in the teachers fighting stile but just by watching told her that most of his weak points were covered or heavily guarded. Before taking flight again she pressed the button on the little yellow ball like object and threw it at him to see how he would react to her version of the stun grenade not to mention with him being in a partly enclosed area that gave him protection it would cause the sound to reverberate making it l louder than it really was.

Spreading her wings she too off flying higher in to the air to not be affected by her own toy encase he decided to bat it back at her but to be honest it looked like a harmless little ball that he might ignore hopefully until it went off. Deciding it was better to retreat than stick around she head to rendezvous with her partner in crime to try to take out the good doc. She flew she tried to avoid the cameras as best as she could even though she knew some would catch her any way.

Ho-Seok. Is waiting for students to attack him

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles IG42 IG42

Clair O'Reilly
Adh/Lady Luck
Quirk: Luck of The Irish

1631501880475.png Clair's grin quickly vanished along with her pain, the doctor had accepted her deal and for better or worse Clair had her own part to play in return. Hopping up from the table she moved to the briefcase and secured it to her wrist as instructed. With this, the deal had been sealed and for a brief moment Clair's eyes would shine a far deeper shade of green and her body would appear to be enveloped in some form of deep green energy. Clair hadn't noticed any changes and unless the doctor had been watching her closely neither would he but what had happened in that instant, it most certainly was abnormal. If the doctor had read her file and about her quirk, this would become more obvious. Turning on her heel Clair would move to the door, placing the earpiece in place as she opened the door and moved to the hallway "A pleasure doing business with you".

Turning down the hall Clair would eventually make her way outside and back down the path she had ventured before, selecting the left-most facing path this time to explore. She was once again more careful of her surroundings although as circumstance would have it many of the traps seemed to have already been detonated. What had happened here? There was debris everywhere. Moving a hand to her earpiece Clair would continue down the path "Oi doc, what's going on? This place is a mess, Am I heading the right way?". Turning her focus to her other ear Clair made an announcement to the rest of the students "This is Adh, the villain Miracle has been spotted fleeing westbound. Presumable towards the main factory building in sector 7. Over". What Clair had said was not too wrong, the doc was in sector 7 and near the main factory building, however, there was still quite some distance between his current position and said building. That and he had a great view from where he was.

Absollover77 Absollover77
Everyone Everyone

Dr. James Shikaru

The doctor clicked another button and smiled. "Well kiddo... I'll lead you right into IQ's path but after that it's up to you. I won't be able to help you anymore. Take the path to the right follow it all the way down until you can't anymore and climb the ladder on your left, wait three minutes exactly after getting to the top. Then round the corner on your right. IQ will be right there, about 30 feet away. If he isn't there yet hide, he will be. Good luck." The doctor knew there was only three paths IQ could take in his current position but each one of them intersect at the same point at varying times. The soonest time was the one he gave Clair so it was up to the God of Fortune if she caught him or not.

amara costume.pngAmara
Amara blushed, feeling her face flush as he told them to climb on. She nodded, "Th-thanks... I'm not very heavy... I hope it's not too bad."

She climbed onto his back and held on tight, tucking her head against the side of his neck as she looked forward. She was quiet so she wouldn't hurt their ears as she spoke again once they were in the air, "Be careful. I can't protect you as well from the back like this."

"Once we land, can you sort of... erm... give me a boost? You're really cold, right? C-can I touch your bare hand or cheek or something? S-skin in general... It'd probably give me a nice charge without having to bounce a rock or take some hits first," she muttered, holding on tight. Even if she was charged to the brim... could they really take on a pro? There was like... no chance at all. This was another class just like the last one. Were they made to fail this?

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon @Castello

emrik costume.pngEmrik
Emrik yawned atop his floating seat. This was boring. What was he supposed to do?

There were small hints of the others fighting or doing whatever they were up to, below him. Dust from a collapsing hallway caught his eye, but he doubted it was the doc... how would the doc fight, anyway? Was he the sort to fight? He was a healer, after all... hmm...

Well, thinking about it wouldn't make anything go forward.

That luck girl he bothered earlier headed out of a door and said something on the earpiece. "This is Adh, the villain Miracle has been spotted fleeing westbound. Presumable towards the main factory building in sector 7. Over." Huh... that was a little weird. How would she have seen him? It was the right area, but... hmm... She also had a briefcase or something now. He got a shady feeling from the whole thing. Was... did she have "tools" in that meant for IQ-sensei? He could only imagine... What if she had a whip or something? Emrik shuddered. Poor IQ. He hoped teach wouldn't get caught, for his own sake.

Well! No better place to start than wherever she left. If she said she saw him, then that meant he went through that building she came out of. After she turned a corner, he dropped down to the ground and let his diamonds relax into their natural position behind him. Emrik walked into the same building Clair left a couple of minutes beforehand - time to get started!

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Absollover77 Absollover77 Uasal Uasal

natasha costume.pngNatasha
Natasha wasn't really sure what the hell she wanted to do. She was slow to start and had no real ambition for this sort of thing. Fake villains kind of sucked. They couldn't fight real villains, of course, but fake ones just... lacked the oomph. There wasn't a real threat.

Oh well.

She jogged in behind some of the other groups, not interested in going first. She had no clear target in mind. IQ was a bad choice. He'd know more about her quirk she had gotten today than she did! The doc... kinda spooked her. Kinetica was a popular choice...

She hadn't noticed until she was in the clearing with Ho-Seok that he was there. She had entered from another side, but just seeing him there made her jump. What was his quirk again? Natasha scrambled to a stop and shot the teacher an awkward smile, hands up, "O-oh. Well then. Um. Hi. I..." She settled into an awkward fighting stance, "I didn't know who I'd run into, but I have to admit... I didn't think it'd be you. You do something with rocks, right? Er... crystals? I looked the teachers up after yesterday... heh..." Today her quirk was Ooze... what the hell could that do against him? Nothing? Ugh...

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles SilverInu SilverInu

Ho-Seok soon spotted the new come he looked over her stance. And could easily see the holes in her defense so basically a walking Target.
" did you old school not teach you? You have so many holes in your defense and your posture is slouched. you look like you're about to blow away in the wind at any given moment." He said with mock concern not that he can't do anything we were paid to play nice with the kids he was there to teach them and that was what he was going to do. Pushing off from against the wall he walked over to her it looks over using a quirk he pushed and prodded her into a semi-decent stance not like it would help or take him down at the moment but still he couldn't stand that she was defenseless. But he actually been a villain she would have long since been dead.
" I must say the classes they had in your previous School are sorely lacking are you sure you're up to being hero?"
Deathkitten Deathkitten

Natasha couldn’t help but grin once the defense teacher spoke up. He was prodding her, sure, but this was starting to sound more fun! A challenge. She laughed, “Heh! Well I’m American if that tells you anything!

Despite her lax stance, her eyes never once left his movements, “And no. I’m not sure I can really be a hero, but I’m here one way or another, aren’t I? Might as well give it my best. Plus Ultra.”

“My parents kinda forced me into this. Big shots and all that. Isn’t there a kid like that in 1-A too? Endeavor’s kid? Typical story for a typical teen YA novel, am I right?” She corrected her stance, “Do you guys do it more like this? More stiff?”

Natasha used her corrected stance and lashed out with an impressively quick kick towards his knee. Sloppy-looking or not, she had actually been trained by the military since a young age. Given her quirk’s unreliability, she excelled at martial arts instead. With her right foot kicking out, she used her opposite hand and began spraying out a thick green tar towards the teacher. The objective here was to capture! If she could get him stuck in sticky ooze, that counted, right? Though… she’d need more than a little to trap him in it…

SilverInu SilverInu

Last edited:
Bryn Evan-Miles
Hearing a rumbling from underground even over the sound of his mechanical footsteps Bryn marched his improvised mech around the area searching for the source, coming across a vending machine he pulled it apart and incorporated it into the machine's underdeveloped left arm. With a sigh he found that he was completely out of teammates which was a bit of a bother, while he was quite enjoying mucking around with his latest creation he couldn't exactly cuff anyone while he was inside it.

While he was thinking to himself about being unable to get the staff these days Bryn unexpectedly spotted IQ coming out of a tunnel. "There you are! Stop right there evildoer!" Shouting over the constant clanking he raised the mech's left arm and with a dull whump of a piston fired a few packets of salted peanuts at him like bean bag rounds, stomping closer he extended the right arm outward trying to pin the teacher in place with the forks.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Dr. James Shikaru

Doctor Shikaru sighed picking his coffee cup back up and took his last sip before putting it down and looked at the cameras. "Of course it would be you Emirk. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that he'd hunt me down. Any excuse to try to beat up his psychologist and sensei. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, young one... You have no idea just how outclassed you are, especially while alone."

Putting on a pair white gloves he shoves his hands in his pockets and headed down the stairs as to not keep Emrik waiting and loooking. Upon seeing him once he reached the foot of the steps he called out. "Hello there hero, it seems you found me... Now just what is it that you plan to do?"

emrik costume.pngEmrik
Emrik grimaced, "Oh my god please don't start that. Fucking hell that fake ass villain thing is annoying as shit. Especially to me!" He shoved his hands in his pockets with surprising anger, glaring at him, "And what the fuck happened with Clair if you were right here?? Is she actually that much of a god damned loon? She's fucking coo-coo for cocoa puffs, assuming the puffs are IQ-sensei's. AND YES. I was coming for you! Don't be fucking surprised. I didn't expect to actually find you, since from the air I couldn't tell what was where or anything."

He groaned, diamonds spinning behind him to point their backs at the teacher, "Doc you're a pain in my ass. Having to meet with you is a pain in my ass. Heroes wanting to fix me or whatever. Try not to be too upset that I wanna take that frustration out on you."

All eight diamonds flew forward towards the doc, intending, with the speed of a fastball and the force of a metal bat, to beat the shit out of him. He clearly had no qualms with the idea of hurting someone.

Last edited:
Dr. Shikaru

He laughed at his words and seemed to tip to the side and leap from the stairs his hands still planted in his pockets. His eyes staying locked on Emrik as the diamonds whizzed at him. A simple reposition by kicking off the wall pushed him close to Emrik evading the diamonds narrowly. He pulls his hand from his pocket and punches Emrik in the gut. The punch however wasn't his goal, it was the next part that was rather hilarious. He shoved a sucker in his mouth when it came open and he jumped back several paces. "Now now... I'm not doing these things to try to fix you Emrik. Because, we both know that you don't want to be fixed. I'm doing these things because I want you te see the world for what it is, and have the capability to see it from your own perspective. From your eyes, not your parents... Not mine, and definitely not any one else's but yours. Your beliefs are the only ones that should matter to you. Now... Get up of the floor and show me your will to do what you choose."

Conroy Smith// IQ// Class 1C Homeroom Teacher
Quirk-Analysis: He can analyze anything and everything for its weaknesses and exploitations!
Power: 1
Speed: 1
Technique: 6
Intelligence: 6
Cooperativeness: 4
Chill: 6

IQ managed to make his way out of the hole he'd created, careful to avoid the flow of water and progress back from the way he had come from originally, given the way forward was thoroughly destroyed. IQ's back had been turned when Asuka made her play, only turning around just as the ball was nearly in his face. Swinging his arm, the staff connected to the little yellow ball and sent it back towards Asuka, the stun grenade going off a safe distance to the point the flash wasn't so damning on his eyes, the sound quickly muffled and adjusted to reasonable levels by the earbuds he had in. Blinking the stars out of his eyes he started back down the path he had come from, only to stop in place as he saw Bryn's amalgamation, staff resting at his shoulder as he pushed his glasses up, eyes quickly flashing green as he looked it over. Improvised was an understatement...but it wasn't terribly put together. "Really? This is your tactic then?" IQ quickly leapt to the side as the pincers came towards him, a hand reaching to his belt to grab a small pellet and toss it towards the foot of the mech. Whether it hit the actual mech or the ground, it'd quickly erupt in a chemical cement, strong enough to hold the mechs foot in place. Then again, there was no guarantee Bryne wasn't going to just reconfigure his mech to account for such. Sprinting forward IQ jammed the staff forward, intent to jam it into the hip section of the mech, right where it'd have to have some sort of section to turn and bend appropriately.
IG42 IG42

Last edited:
emrik costume.pngEmrik
Emrik wheezed and glared at the doc from the floor, having been sent reeling from the punch alone. He was, unfortunately, kind of delicate with his anemia. He scrambled to his feet, the world spinning for a long moment as he stood up too fast, mixed with the pain of the punch. Emrik took the lolly out of his mouth, fury rising. His diamonds returned to him automatically as he stood there and seethed, "You're hilarious talking about doing what I choose. I didn't choose to come here. I didn't choose to get picked up by fucking heroes!"

This time he kept half his diamonds near him to defend while the other half zipped forward towards the doc again. The four diamonds took different approaches, coming at him from different angles to try to hit him.

While those moved and swerved, he tried to back up, getting more distance between him and the doc, "You might have the most altruistic goals in the world, but that doesn't mean shit about your colleagues!"

Last edited:
Dr. Shikaru

He chuckled pulling his other hand from the pocket it was resting in and deciding to keep playing around a bit dodging a bit out of the way here, side stepping a diamond there, even leap frogging over another.

"Yes and while that is true, aren't you having fun?" He pops a sucker in his own mouth and smiles. "I might not be your ideal doctor and your not exactly my ideal patient. I did make a promise to you didn't I? If you don't remember I'll remind you." He made a beeline for him weaving and dodging the diamond shaped bludgons on his way and stopped right in front of him gently putting his hand on his head. His Quirk healing the punch to the gut he gave him. "I know you don't like it, and I don't blame you for what happened. As a doctor I will do my best to help you in any way I can. Not because it's my job, because you deserve my time and effort. By the end you can hate and dispise me all you like and want. At the end of the road, every choice at that you find will be yours to make. Of that I can promise you." He backed up a few steps and put his hands in his pockets again shifting his sucker in his mouth. "So come on Emrik, show me your will to succeed. Don't run, fight. Win. I know you can."

emrik costume.pngEmrik
"Shut the hell up! Don't give me that crap about showing my will to win or whatever! That's bullshit!" he shouted, swatting away his hand as the doc healed him, "What is there to win? A stupid lesson plan? It doesn't mean anything!"

Emrik grimaced pointing the lollipop at the doc while the diamonds continued to swerve around trying to hit him, speeding up and losing some of the focused directionality in his anger. He was trying not to tear up, feeling the frustration, "This is dumb." He rubbed his eyes with one arm and stuck the pop in his mouth, "Fine."

The other four diamonds joined the first four again as he forced a grin onto his face. It wasn't a pleasant grin, but one filled with anger and pain. This time, he moved forward with the diamonds. Fuck it. If he got hurt, whatever. If he felt dizzy, who cared. He could just heal himself, and so could the doc. Emrik knew a thing or two about fighting, but he wasn't so formal about it as martial arts or whatever. He was used to the streets. He darted up to the doc and tried to distract him enough for the diamonds to hit him.

Dr. Shikaru

He smiled sadly continuing to avoid the diamonds. He was stretched a bit thin now however. All eight of them was definitely a force to be wary of especially at the speed they were flying at him. He couldn't step back quick enough to dodge Emrik. Though it was a fient he didn't really see that fact. He got smashed in his ribs by one of diamonds. There was a grunt of pain accompanied by a resounding cracking sound just before he was thrown across the room and into a wall. His sucker dropped from his mouth as he flew. The doctor moved his right hand slowly towards his left side and placed it on his ribs. Three of them were broken at the least.

Akemi Tajima
Running as best she could towards the doctor's location Akemi slowed down slightly as she saw that he was leaving the building behind, hissing in annoyance she sent another text message into Asuka's view. The doc's on the move, we gotta hurry and cut him off! Dashing off again she barely avoided running into walls in her haste, closing in she saw another student show up and heard the crashing as he began to attack. The flasher kid is trying to steal our target!

Rushing into the space outside the hideout Akemi settled into a fighting stance with her cane in hand. "You trying to get this collar all by yourself?" She asked Emrik. "As much as I might feel like watching you bang your head against a pro alone it would be better if you joined up with my team since yours are no shows if you had any to begin with." Not wanting to stand around and give away that she was hoping Asuka showed up soon and looking to capitalise on the hit he'd already taken Akemi charged in. In the doctor's view Akemi seemed to shimmer for a moment then reappeared joined by three identical images of herself, swinging her cane in perfect unison with her dopplegangers at his head she followed up by reaching out with her free hand seeking to rob him of his sight for the moment.

Absollover77 Absollover77 Deathkitten Deathkitten SilverInu SilverInu

Ho-Seok moved ever so slightly and blocking her kick that was aimed at his knee and sighed as he with practiced ease lashed out at her other leg to knock her to the ground.

Even though Endeavor is the number 1 hero he is all about being the best and not taking the time to see that what he is doing is making his family resent him to the point of hating him. I have no sympathy for people like that because when he is on his death bed there will be no family there to cry they will be there to rejoice that he will no longer be there to cause them pain.” He stated as he once again poking and readjusting her stance with a bit more force this time as he danced around her lightly. Though she was good at martial arts but she was the one that was a bit stiff she needed to be more like water. Water was beautiful but a strong element that is unpredictable.

you need to be like water not a branch” he said as he continued to move around as he watch what she would do.

Upon getting the message Asuka picked up her speed when she came with insight of the Doc taking a page put of the number 2 hero’s play book she began a steep dive by partially closing her wings. She knew that closing her wings fully could risk her not being able to open them when she needed to stop the dive. As she drew closer to the doc she hardened her wings and pulled out two of her flight feather from each wing. At the last moment she opened her wings to level off enough to allow her to spin around and sliced at the doc in the process with her feather blades while also trying to keep her back from facing their opponent.

hope I made it in time, I was checking out some of the other ‘villains ‘ but it look like I make it to the party “ she said as she landed near Emrik and Akemi and took her fighting stance.

Deathkitten Deathkitten IG42 IG42 Absollover77 Absollover77

emrik costume.pngEmrik
"Fuck!" he shouted, scrambling as all his diamonds stopped mid-air and followed him as he ran to the doctor, "Are you okay? I'm sorry. God I hate the feeling of broken bones... fuck. Can you heal yourself? Do you need me to heal you? I didn't want to actually hurt you like that." He could feel the strain under his diamond, he could feel them break, he could hear them break... The instant that happened he was internally shuddering. He hated that sound. His parents made that sound a lot when they died.

His minor freakout, though, was distracted by the introduction of two other students - Akemi and Asuka.

"FUCK OFF!" he snapped, his attention turning to them along with all of his anger, "I'm already here you little shits. Fuck off and fuck you! I don't have a team." His diamonds blocked the different canes that the doppelgangers had, not sure what one was real, so he'd just block all of them. He glared at her, "Even I know it's not fucking cool to swoop in and steal!" Then there was a second fucking lady to drop in. Birdie!

Three were used to block the doppelgangers, so he used another three to make sure her feather blades couldn't do anything either.

"I broke his ribs! Stop it. Ribs can puncture lungs!"

Absollover77 Absollover77 SilverInu SilverInu IG42 IG42

Natasha kept a grin on her face as she was knocked down. She flipped and used her hands to right herself again, making more tar as she went. He, of course, readjusted her stance and tapped her along. "Oh, now I'm too stiff? Before I was too lax!" she teased, grinning, "Gosh keep your thoughts straight." She huffed out and tried to hit him again, swinging fists.

"I somehow don't expect to be able to hit you, but I'm enjoying the challenge!" she laughed, "Really, expecting any of us to try capturing you guys. I feel like pros have better things to do." Her smile faltered a little as she tracked him around her. He had lost his love, hadn't he? What would she even do if her parents died? She didn't have a love, but she couldn't imagine losing family. Despite her better judgment, her smile fell.

"Are you okay?" she asked, not with pity in her voice, but with concern native to a pure little hero, "S-sorry. I shouldn't have said anything. That was inappropriate. I'm sorry sensei. Um... I... You just... seem dead. Your words and demeanor."

SilverInu SilverInu

Dr. Shikaru

The doctor groaned a bit legitimately concerned for a moment. He definitely wasn't expecting to get ganked by the other students. The intervention by Emrik made the good doctor smile. He definitely earned bonus points in this moment. Knowing when a villain has had enough is something that a hero has to know. However now that the other two were here he couldn't exactly let himself be caught. Using his quirk he felt his bones reposition themselves with minor pain. He coughed up a little blood and it took him a moment to get up off the ground.

"W-Welcome to the two of you, it is quite rude to interrupt however I can't exactly blame you." James stood up staggering a bit. While his body was fixed now that didn't mean it wasn't tiring to heal himself. "Emrik that's enough now... I'm okay." He walked a few steps forward and stretched a bit. "Remember the goal of the lesson you have to catch me. These two are now your team." He reaches in his pocket and tosses some suckers toward the two new arrivals. "These are rewards for finding me... I'm definitely the hardest to find out of the four of us teachers. However I'm likely the easiest to catch I still wish you luck."

Asuka turned to look at Emrik like he was crazy there where only 4 teachers against 15 fifteen students and he was yelling at them not to steal the doc in the box. She could not resist slapping her hand to her face. It was apparent from her stand point that he ether though he could fight and win against a pro hero all alone or the pain he was in made him talk out of his ass.

You are an idiot to think you will win against a someone who can reverse any and all damage to himself without knowing his limit. Plus if this was a real fight with a villain you would have most likely been killed.” She said as she caught her sucker and put it away not daring to eat it for it could have something that could temporarily put them out of commission.

you doc in the box I don’t trust you enough to eat during this exercise. Also most birds are natural born predators that hunt other creature down, with the exception of a few. She said as she watched the Doc to see of he would try to flee from the area or stand and fight.

Ho-Seok looked at her and again knocked her away once more “ being like water would make you as unpredictable if a fight because water is both stiff and lax at the same time how else do you think it can carve through mountains and destroy nations.” he said as she moved back to observe her stance only to cock his head to the side slightly confused at her comment and did a quick check over himself to see that he had no injuries until she pointed out the that he seemed and acted dead. This had his attention as he though of how to reply to what she said.

when you have lived and lost something of great value to you that means more to you than life itself a part of you Dies along with it “ he stated
Deathkitten Deathkitten Absollover77 Absollover77

Users who are viewing this thread

Back