• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Mr. Fist
tungbl.jpg

Interactions: N/A

Mentions: SilverInu SilverInu (Ho-Seok) Deathkitten Deathkitten (Sean)

Soft teacher, harsh teacher

Lacking the support of your peers certainly isn’t the best situation to be in. Was the old man being too subtle for Ho-Seok that he didn’t understand why he asked those questions? He was expecting his fellow teacher to give him any answer at all, just as to keep his apparent change of behavior towards the students. After all, the objective of the class was pretty straight forward: teach students that they will need, more often than not, using every single mean of at their disposal to capture villains. In situations where heroes end up being on pair with criminals, strategy was the key element for victory. The old hero saw that clearly, even though he himself was the type of physical hero that gets things done with his sheer strength.

As the teacher continued, things only got worse in Mr. Fist’s head. He was going to fight… defensively? Was that wise? Shouldn’t them be putting every bit of strain on those students? Give them a taste of what they will encounter after they graduate and are out in the field? He didn’t like that, not even one bit. The old man rested his chin on his right hand, while his right elbow was supported on his left arm, now crossed around his chest. He looked like he was about to say something, but didn’t. He wasn’t about to criticize Ho-Seok in public, even more in front of their students. Maybe the old hero would bring up that situation with him when they were alone.

He kept hearing the teacher’s offer, now extending to give the students that manage to hit his vital spots an A - “Tsk” - the sound escaped between the old man’s lips unconsciously. Phantom’s way of teaching was the complete opposite of that of Mr. Fist. They were teaching the class 1C there. There were clear reasons why they weren’t the class 1B and neither 1A. Those students needed all the help they could get in developing themselves and their quirks. They HAD to work harder than the other classes. And, as a teacher, the old man believed it was his responsibility, and also of the other teachers, to force them to be their best. Pushing them to their very limit, almost at the brink of breaking and, when they got to that point, they should push them. It was there that lied greatness. In Gao’s head, what Ho-Seok offered simply worked against every single one of those goals.

The bald hero was left with a pretty poor first impression. A taste in his mouth even worse than the cold chamomile tea he had, unfortunately, tasted earlier. And, as much as he would like to offer a counterproposal to Phantom’s method, putting those three students to work at their very limit, he didn’t. He planned to be a simple observer of that “catch”, assuming his earlier assailant would give up for going after him and, instead, went after Ho-Seok. While he could clearly state that he wasn’t participating in the activity and, as such, wasn’t worth any points and, furthermore, had no need to regulate the kind of power he used, he wouldn’t. After all, it was just funner that way. The old man waited, bidding his time. He was both observing how would the fight against Phantom develop and being on guard against the student that attacked him.

girl.jpg

Name: Odessa Fuyumi
Hero Name: Phantessa
Quirk: Chaos Nightmare​

Odessa walked past a room and sees a girl talking to a drone. Excuse me, I just got here and I'm really lost. Can you help me find class 1C? Or at least my dorm room? She studied the girl warily, taking in her appearance and facial expressions. Odessa brushed off her unease and considered making friends with the angry girl.

Clair O'Reilly
Adh/Lady Luck
Quirk: Luck of The Irish
1632404399569.png
Clair sat in waiting for what seemed like an age, the doc had told her IQ was due on this path sometime soon but what exactly did he mean by soon? It had been well over five minutes now and that was after she had arrived so what was going on? Had IQ ran into another student, perhaps he had taken an alternate path, perhaps... she had been scammed. Crouching down Clair began tinkering with the cuffs she had attached to herself in order to carry the case, unlocking them was a simple task but once again now having a better chance to inspect the actual case itself, the lock on it was certainly a daunting one. Just what was the doctor having her lug around? A firm shake would confirm nothing was moving within the metal case and with all the running Clair had done up to this point she was certain whatever was inside couldn't possibly be too sensitive in terms of electronics. Large magnets were in use between these pipes so anything of the like would have been fried.

Curiosity was beginning to get the best of her. Removing her gloves Clair stuffed them into her pocket and took to sitting with the case sat firmly between her legs in an upright position. Reacting to her inner chest pocket Clair produced a set of oddly shaped metal objects and began immediately inspecting the lock a lot closer. From her inspection, Clair was certain the lock was custom made and not widely produced, the craftsmanship was superb and the mechanism itself seemed to be quite complex if not overly so. Just what the hell had the doc in mind? The lock was more sturdy than the case itself! Was this some sort of challenge? Begining to meticulously work her way through the mechanism Clair slowly but surely began picking the lock. Another five minutes would pass before a loud click echoed in reaction to her efforts.

Looking around Clair made sure IQ wasn't on his way just yet and once sure she returned her tools to her pocket and brandished her gloves before sliding the case a good distance away from herself with a gentle kick. Grabbing a card from her waist belt Clair carefully lined herself up with the case and then tossed her card directly at the release button. A direct hit released the hinges and the case sprung open to reveal...

Absollover77 Absollover77 ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles IG42 IG42

"huh interesting" Lola mumbled thinking before she felt small rubble being thrown at her. "ah hey!" she yelled making a small shield of telekinetic enemy as Amara made them fall "Did she shoot rubble at us? Im kinda blind to anything thats not living or large objects so if she is using projectiles i really need you to say so!" She said as they landed. standing up she grabbed her pipe again and looked around for her. "Found her! Were gonna have to go on foot now which is gonna suck." She said quickly floating off towards her direction dragging both of her allies with her. Damn this was troublesome. But the other girls team was also chasing her and they had that spider. "remember. our absolute main goal is making sure energy sponge can get in contact to the target. if i can get close enough ill try to tell that ice chick with telepathy but im pretty bad at it. dont count on it if i cant get in range." she said sighing as she started to think while she floated off

Castello Castello Deathkitten Deathkitten

Bryn Evan-Miles
As IQ rushed the mech Bryn swiped at him with the forked arm but the height lost from abandoning the legs allowed the pro to hop right over him. Turning to follow Bryn saw the shock disc coming and raised an arm to block it, striking the arm the charge raced through the machine with enough strength to still give it's pilot a nasty shock. "Gyah! Soffa, ti dihryn!" Several more foreign words that sounded less polite followed as a loud popping sound signalled the blowout of the motor that had once been part of the scissor lift.

Trying to shake the remaining twitching out of his limbs Bryn rushed to restructure the innards of his contraption dumping out the busted motor and an armload of burned circuitry along with some excess plating he didn't want to carry around on only one motor. "Alright add shock insulation to the list." Making another note he tried to smooth down his newly spiked up hair. Rolling after a trail of sticky footprints he wondered if any of his groupmates might show up at some point, while he was getting some good data from the lesson he doubted he'd be able to actually catch IQ on his lonesome. Deciding that he wasn't exactly trying to be subtle he fired a few random snacks into the air hoping to get the attention of anyone helpful who might be searching nearby.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Uasal Uasal

Uasal Uasal

Clair allowing her curious tendencies get the better of her used her powers to crack open the suitcase she was carrying. Tightly packed inside was a sheathed blade just longer that the width of her waist. A wakizashi, was the weapon's proper name.
1632497022974.png

On top of said weapon was a note, which read.
'I figured your impatience would get the better of you so I gave you something to do whilst waiting for IQ while he was likely busy getting into trouble of his own. Testing the limits of one's Luck often gets others and yourself into trouble. I encourage you to learn how to use this to protect yourself and those you care for. I won't always be around to fix you up when your hurt so use this to keep yourself safe. Be strong and be ready for anything.'
Signed,
Doctor Shikaru

Akemi Tajima
Lowering her cane slightly Akemi tilted her head in confusion. "Wait...are you actually surrendering?" She'd been ready for proper brawl, or at least ganging up on the doctor for a bit before he gave up. Approaching him with dubious caution she took the knife that had obviously not been made for the other two and flipped out the blade before giving it a few experimental swipes then held it up in front of the doctor to get a closer look, while it was a little plain for her liking and she wasn't quite sure that a teacher should really be giving students sharp objects even if they were on a hero course.

Putting the knife away Akemi acknowledged Asuka's criticism with a pouty look. "I thought of it more as an intimidation tactic." Watching the winged girl go to slap the cuffs on she held up a hand. "Hang on Yuki-chan. Hey doc strip first." Keeping her distance she tapped the doctor's coat with her cane. "Wouldn't want you littering the place with other stuff you might have hidden in there right?"

SilverInu SilverInu Absollover77 Absollover77 Deathkitten Deathkitten

Conroy Smith// IQ// Class 1C Homeroom Teacher
Quirk-Analysis: He can analyze anything and everything for its weaknesses and exploitations!
Power: 1
Speed: 1
Technique: 6
Intelligence: 6
Cooperativeness: 4
Chill: 6
IQ gave a quick two-fingered salute before spinning on his heel to keep running, leaving a trail of sticky footprints from his shoes stickied with soft drinks. He had to keep moving. He had two paths he could take at the intersection, each trapped a little ways in, he just needed to round a corner and keep moving. He had been slowed down more than he'd like between Bryne and Yuri, but he could regain ground if he just kept moving. Rounding a corner IQ ran straight into Claire, tumbling over her and ducking into a roll to regain his footing to avoid landing right atop his student, staff held at the ready as he fixed his glasses. "So you had a plan after all...not bad...why do you have a sword." Nothing about Clair indicated she was a swordswoman, let alone had one to begin with...who gave her the sword!?
IG42 IG42 Uasal Uasal

emrik costume.pngEmrik
Emrik grumbled, feeling proud of himself, but definitely not wanting to feel proud of himself. After all, this was an easy catch compared to what the other students were dealing with... but like... that's what most villains were, weren't they? Most villains were gonna be your dollar store variety thief, not some super scary, super-powerful monster. Still... he was feeling conflicted.

"What are you, a damned porcupine?" he huffed over the clatter of metal, "How do you avoid sounding like some loon in plate armor while you're walking around??"

He was right that numbers were better to make up for lack of power. Emrik knew that. It was combat 101. But... gah. Working with hero-wannabes just rubbed him the wrong way. He didn't fit in with them. "Rock Lee wannabe..." he muttered under his breath. They were lucky he didn't want to seriously harm them... if he did, they'd stand no chance. What would be the point in a lesson like that, though?

Birdie... or, Asuka was her name, right? She seemed relatively smart. As she approached with the rope, he brought the diamonds into a closer circle around him, trying to limit movement. Akemi on the other hand was annoying. He didn't want to beat anyone's arrest record, he just wanted to prove he was capable... And what the hell was the problem with his damned top coming off? Was Japan that much of an embarrassed country? He had heard a little about how much more private they were, but geez... Everyone acted like he just committed some taboo! They'd hate a sauna.

But didn't Japan have public bathhouses in some areas??? He didn't have boobies or something crazy. Freaking prudes.

Whatever. It didn't matter.

He sighed and forced himself to calm down and NOT stab Akemi in the side. "I know you're blind, but I think I'm using my diamonds. Just a wild guess. I've been getting stuff done, sweetheart. You're just cleaning up the mess," he seethed, folding his arms, "And for your information, I'm anemic. I'm small and skinny and relatively frail. I do best using my diamonds at a bit of a distance. Getting up close and personal is just not a good style for me."

He watched the doc pop another sucker into his mouth. Oh yeah... he supposed he did make him drop his other one. He grinned, his own cheek bulging like a chipmunk, "Me too, doc. I love sugar. Not like an American though - those guys put sugar into their bread!"

The sucker came out of his mouth and into his hand as the doc revealed presents. "Dude! You're kidding, right? That's so badass!" He snatched the one meant for him with the green diamond and ran his fingers along it, "That's so cool. I love it. Thank you!"

His excitement dimmed for a moment, "I mean... with my... with the... ah... Is it okay for me to have this considering my background and the sort of reform program I'm in? I won't get in troub... AKEMI. Wording! Don't tell him to strip! Holy crap and you're giving me lip about how I act." Emrik shook his head, "Doc, I think what she MEANS is we're gonna pat you down. Like normal people. I don't think HEROES typically tell people to STRIP. Not until they're being searched in jail. Damn."

"Oh, and before you give me lip about telling him I'm anemic or whatever, don't. Anyone with half a brain cell can tell I'm not physically in the best of shape. I stand up too fast and I get a surprise trip to the rave for a few seconds," he grumbled as he shifted the diamonds so one was free to move around. He used that now-free diamond to poke around and move his clothing and give him a bit of a pat-down, "Don't let him put the cuffs on himself, either. Just get them on already!"

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles SilverInu SilverInu Absollover77 Absollover77 IG42 IG42

Eliza Mizuno | Cryo Freeze | Quirk: Cryo/ice-manipulation

Eliza nodded in agreement. “Sure thing, sounds good to me… If you need something to fling, I can give you some ice but I’m not sure how long it would last though because it may melt if I give it to you right now. That or you can pick up some pieces of rubble or rocks, there seems to be quite a bit of that laying around recently.” She said as she kicked a random rock towards Haruto. “Like that one there. I can help you gather some rocks while we go if you are going to use them.” She looked around herself, noting their surroundings as she made eyes for Kinectica, who was now running along on the ground. “Kinectica is running off on foot now so we should get going if we want to stay on her trail, and if we run into those other students it doesn’t matter so don’t make a big fuss about it, whatever happens, happens. Besides when going against real villains, we shouldn’t be complaining about who we are grouped with when fighting, that mentality wrecks teamwork.” Eliza didn’t really care if they ran into that other group, stuff like this happens all the time among pros, so they should act professional if they want to be pro heroes too, right? She nodded to herself.

Interactions: Archdemon Archdemon | Mentions: IG42 IG42

trophyskid.jpgSean and Natasha
Crap. He was grabbed. The thought ran through his head as he was spun around, surprisingly calm given the swift response of the old man. Well, he wasn't surprised, so why would his response be? This "old man" was a pro hero. Mr. Fist. He may have been up there in years but he had more experience than most people here combined.

One. Two. Three... really? He released on three? Was he being predictable on purpose?

Sean didn't soar into the girl as the old man might have desired. Instead, clouds appeared behind him as he flew and slowed his movement until it halted. He surrounded his feet again with the clouds and stood mid-air, looking at his opponent. He said nothing to the man's taunt. He had no quips, no taunts in return, not even a comment. His eyes bored into the man in a disturbing fashion. He had killers' eyes. Calm. Calculating. Dangerous despite his age. Not eyes a kid like him should have had. Not knowing his past, perhaps one might think he had gone through a lot of trauma. His papers did say he had killed two villains before in self-defence when he was younger, after all.

Natasha gave a small smile to the teacher and nodded in earnest, watching the new boy out of the corner of her eye. She didn't recognize him, despite the fact he wasn't in costume. He had a uniform on, though... was he just late? Most of this class seemed to be exchange students, so perhaps there was a late plane, train, or boat? Her trip from the base wasn't too bad compared to some who had to cross an entire ocean to get here.

Ho-Seok-Sensei offered a nice deal, but she furrowed her brow at him, "You sure about that? That sounds... kind of cocky. I mean, I believe you can back it up, but I'm just saying."

"The ooze is mine," she stated, "Got a kind of... gross, messy quirk today."

The teacher spoke again about getting an automatic A. She had little reaction to this other than a small raise of her eyebrow. She didn't really care about getting straight As. She cared about passing. She wasn't some overachiever. As long as she passed the classes and got her hero license at the end, she was happy.

Meanwhile Sean had finished righting himself and finished listening to the other teacher offer such a thing. He didn't want what he saw as an easy A. He had to get better, and fast. His goal in the short-term was to at least be able to beat some of the students from class 1-B or even the famous ones from 1-A. His fists clenched. The old man felt extremely strong. He had not just a confident air about him, but Sean felt like he could back it up.

He covered his fists with tendrils of electricity. If he made contact, he wanted to do as much damage as he could... and though that part of his quirk wasn't exactly great at hurting, hopefully it would cause at least a little distraction. Sean stepped forward on the air, making his way back to where the old man was, and let himself down onto the ground. He moved around the old man, seeking any sort of opening. The old man was so confident and calm in his demeanour, not to mention Sean knew of who he was as a hero... Sean had no imaginings of winning. Not truly.

He needed to earn the old man's respect.

Sean got close enough for combat and went for a grab, left arm shooting out, trying to grasp the man's forearm as his leg attempted to hook behind the man's knee and pull him forward and down.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles BigManHimself BigManHimself SilverInu SilverInu Maxxob Maxxob

Dr. Shikaru

The Doctor smiled as his hands narrowly dodged the girls attempts to put the cuffs on him as the knives were taken from him. "Yes, Emrik you've made considerable progress today. I believe you are perfectly capable of knowing when is the best time to use something like that." They were all close enough now to pounce on him. He slowly took off his jacket and sighed a bit folding it carefully. With all the knives and things inside it's not exactly easy to do with it's weight. He stepped to the side and dropped the coat on a desk. The sound it made as the coat made contact with said desk was extremely loud as he closed his eyes a few pins were in his hand and a blinding light filled the room. They'd be blinded for a few seconds at the least, unless they knew about the flash caps he had hidden in his coat.

Reaching over he smacked Asuka's wrists taking the cuffs from her with a swift fluid motion. Akemi was likely the only one not effected by the flash considering she's using his sight as well, it's easy enough to handle her while the other two where blinded. By the time the kids vision returned he was sitting on the desk, and on top of his jacket with his legs crossed. The cuffs where on his wrists just as he said he would put them on. "Welp one down you kids got four to go. You have my word I will not move from this spot." Reaching up to his ear he pressed a button on a communicator that's now noticed by the kids. "IQ, I've been caught fair and square by Emrik, Asuka, and Akemi. I give each of them a passing grade."

Last edited:
I had noting to say about your quirk because you explained a bit of it before today, but with you fighting long distance help make it harder to locate and take you out. don’t you pout with me Tjima-chan” She said with a slight bit of teasing in her voice only to have the cuff knocked out of her hand before a blinding light filled her vision causing her to hiss out as she brought her hardened wings around to protect herself from possible danger until she could see again. The flash had caught her off guard she had no clue where it came from and it was not one of her stun grenades and she did not think her two team mate carried any but that left the doc to be the one responsible for the temporarily blinding the. Her suspicion was confirmed when she heard him report in of his capture. She did not understand why he decide to blind them but she kept her eyes closed until she could she stopped seeing flashing spots when she had her eyes closed. Slowly she began to open and blink her eyes to readjust them until she could see clearly again.

was that really necessary Doc” she hissed out at him.

Absollover77 Absollover77 Deathkitten Deathkitten

“ It might sound cocky but its really not if I wanted to end this all I would need to do is trap you both in quartz. Fun fact breaking quarts turns it in to flying blades or blades in general not to mention its very hard to break unless you have All might’s strength. So this will no be easy and there will be no short cuts in training. So come at me with all you have or I will trap you in quarts “ he sated as he covered himself in a light layer of quarts to work as armor for when they attacked. He was not about to go easy on them just because they were teens. The A he offered them was one that would be hard eared with blood sweat and tears if he had any thing to do with it.

Mr. Fist
tungbl.jpg

Interactions: Deathkitten Deathkitten (Sean)

The First Lesson

The old man watches as the boy actually manages to stop himself in midair before crashing onto the other student. Truthfully, the boy was quite apt for combat, actually surpassing his expectation of what he would find in class 1C. Noticing the student’s gaze, he could do nothing but look back at him with his small, hazel eyes. He had seen those eyes quite a few times during his life as a pro hero, but never in someone so young as the boy. Being able to see his face clearly, he did his best to pull back information about him, after all, he had read all the student’s files. Scratching his beard a few times, it seems finally the memory had come back to him.

Sean - the boy who had actually managed to deliver two villains to their ultimate fate. And, if Mr. Fist’s memory wasn’t failing him, he had quite an interesting quirk collection due to his innate quirk absorption. It would make only sense to push him even more to his limit: having several quirks could actually translate to being less efficiency than having just a single one. Learning how well to use each one to compliment the other’s weaknesses looked like a daunting task. The boy had a long road ahead of him and Gao was willing to extend him a hand if he was willing to grab it.

The bald hero, however, couldn’t shake an almost natural worry about the particularities of his quirk. Would the seduction of murder be too great for him to bear in the future? What was going through his head at that very moment? He couldn’t say: maybe the boy was just shy or introverted. Ever since his sudden attack, he had heard not a single word coming from him. Gao could notice how different he acted as a teacher from his usual self. He could only assume it was the weight of responsibility that changed him so quickly.

“Most heroes would consider a surprise attack to be cowardly. Some would even consider it unheroically” - the bald hero said, observing the boy still - “Good work, I say. Victory is the only goal… no matter the costs” - the last part of his sentence had an uncharacteristically serious tone to it. In his philosophy, sometimes heroes had to do unsavory things to keep things from getting out of hand. Honor in fights? Certainly not when there were civilians involved. His views, however, were hardly shared by his comrades. When push came to shove, a young hero that have been taught about the “dos” and “don’ts” of chivalrous heroes would have a rude awakening.

He watched as Sean’s fist got covered by electricity and made his way towards Mr. Fist. How would he try his attack this time, he wonders? The old man finally got into a fighting position, spreading his legs, having the left one positioned a bit in front of the right one. On his left foot, he raises his heel, leaving the front of his foot supporting him. He raises both hands, inverting their position in the relation with his feet, his left one positioned near his own face, while the right one was spread forward. The tip of his thumb, index and middle finger touched, with his palm turned downwards. To anyone looking at him, he could have resembled a mantis.

The boy hounded the old man, looking for an opening in his defense, which seemingly there wasn’t one. Unfortunately, hand-to-hand combat was Mr. Fist’s specialty, an art that he had devoted his whole life perfecting it, and it seemed it was also the same area Sean was most comfortable in. And then, the student made his play. Watching his energy filled hand reach out to the old man’s arm, he reacted. Grabs can be executed without preparation when the fighter has a way to “cushion” whatever counterattack that may happen until they finally have a hold of their opponent. Sean’s plan was bold and, while Mr. Fist silently praised the boy for his initiative of trying something, he had an obligation to show the failure of it.

As the student successfully grabbed Gao’s forearm from the front, he could feel the jolt of electricity coming from his hand as soon as he touched the hero. It wasn’t enough to make the teacher flinch, who acted in the next second, before the boy managed to get his leg into position. From his free hand, Mr. Fist started to lash out several attacks in high-speed, directed at the student’s chest. The hits were made with his free hand changing into a fist in the very possible moment before the impact. With each hit, the apparent speed increased and so did the targeted location. At one point, the student could swear he was being hit in two different areas at the same. The old man’s barrage would not stop until his arm is released. How good would Sean be at blocking with just one arm?

Last edited:
Azuza

Azuza was trying to calm herself when another student showed themselves to her. What was it with everyone being late? Then again she didn't have much room to talk considering she was late on the first day as well. The darker skined girl seemed lost but if she was indeed in class 1-C then Azuza herself would have to take her to the teachers. This ultimately meant she could go to the training ground Gamma. She was curious on how her classmates were doing, and was left out because she didn't follow the rules. However should she have to take the girl there she wouldn't be breaking any rules. "I don't exactly know your name but... If you are indeed a student here I suppose our teacher would recognize you." Her silver tail swished slightly as she thought for a moment. "Okay, come with me I'll take you to the training ground. The class should be finishing up soon... At least, from what I can guess. It took me at least two hours to write my ethics paper."

With a slight spring in her step she used her quirk making her move a bit faster by lengthening her strides by making small invisible springs under her heels as she sprung with each step. "Follow me close okay? Don't wanna get lost."
Nene_Chan18 Nene_Chan18

Umemoto Ryota "Absolute Zero"
Quirk- Subzero: His body temperature is colder than liquid nitrogen!
Interactions - Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Deathkitten Deathkitten
Mentions - IG42 IG42 MisoraUni MisoraUni Archdemon Archdemon
»»————-  ————-««

Power: 2/6
Speed: 2/6
Technique: 6/6
Intelligence: 5/6
Cooperativeness: 1/6
Ice Cream Making: 6/6
Ryota grimaced as the flying debris ricocheted off his suit. Through his visor, he could witness Kinetica slowly make her escape but it seemed slower than the average pro; was Kinetica underestimating them? He became so focused on their adversary, he did not even respond to the hand Amara offered him, hopping to his boots with his own, bare hands. They would not notice through his suit, but as Lola mentioned the 'ice girl,' Ryota sneered. He shook his head, raising his ice cannon.

"We won't need them, we're taking her down with just our team." His eyes never veered off Kinetica. "Lola," he said quietly enough for their opponent not to pick up. "Launch me towards Kinetica, now. I will slow her down, or at least distract her with my air cannons, I'll cool her down to give you two an opening." His helmet gently angled towards Amara. "Once Kinetica has her eyes on me, use Amara as a projectile."

girl.jpg

Odessa Fuyumi
Hero Name: Phantessa
Quirk: Chaos Nightmare
Odessa practically ran to keep up with the catlike girl. Right, my name's Odessa Fuyumi. Did you just get here too? And who was that drone you were talking to? She studied the girl more closely. She seemed nice enough, though maybe a little rebellious looking. But, Odessa tried not to judge this curious book by her cover. That's not a good way to make friends. Maybe this girl would be her first best friend. Either way, Odessa really liked her already and hoped they'd be great friends.

Odessa walked at a brisk pace with her hands behind her back.
Also, you say our class is at the training ground? Am I really that late? Why aren't you with them? Sorry if I'm asking a lot of questions too. I'm just really excited to be here and meet my class. Do you think they'll like me? Do you like me? Odessa just couldn't get her mouth to stop. Once she got going, there was no telling when she'd stop. She willed her questions to stop and gave the girl a sheepish smile.

Absollover77 Absollover77

Clair O'Reilly
Adh/Lady Luck
Quirk: Luck of The Irish
1632736879297.png
When the case popped open to reveal a small Japanese style sword Clair stood almost dumbfounded. In all honesty she had expected either a bomb or a large sum of case to be held within the case, in fact anything but a sword probably would have been easier to guess. I mean in all honesty, why a sword? Moving to inspect the contents of the case Clair read the doctors not and scoffed aloud, it was one thing to store a sword inside a briefcase but it was quite another to give a teenaged a sword of such caliber as a gift. Unsheathing the blade Clair inspected it closely, the edge was razor sharp and the entire build was nothing short of masterclass. This blade had been custom made, it was no mass produced Item and from the look of the temper it was forged in the classic way as opposed to machined. This blade would go for a small fortune! What the hell was Clair supposed to do with a sword let alone a sword worth months of rent! Sheathing the blade with a sigh Clair fastened the blade to the back of her belt triple checking to ensure it wouldn't come loose or unsheathe when she moved. Once she was satisfied she closed the case again and left it safely beside a fire assembly point as to not lose it.

Looking back to the path the doctor had told her IQ was sure to take Clair was beginning to second guess his intentions, had he lied to her? The way the doctor had spoken made it seem as though IQ should have been here long ago but yet Clair had been waiting more than long enough. Had she been duped? Moving forward to round the corner for a peak Clair was suddenly lifted off her feet and sent crashing back onto the ground with a loud whack, IQ colliding with her as the two met on the corner. Unfortunately for Clair though IQ managed to avoid falling atop her in a cliché romantic style. No instead he made a quick recovery and left Clair with a sore back once again. Pulling herself back to her feet Clair dusted off her tights and patted her back "Ahchachacha~ why don't you have a sword?" Moving a hand to her pocket Clair retrieved her handcuffs and made a bolt for IQ, moving quickly and low to the ground, getting in close she flung her cuffs from one hand to the other and began swinging them at IQ's limbs a loud clack snapping with each attempt and swing. IQ didn't knw she had a second set thanks to the doctor but she had to keep that set secret until she had a clear shot. "IQ I can't say I mind you putting me on my back but could you at last be a bit more gentle!"
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Absollover77 Absollover77 IG42 IG42

Gary would've asked the new kid to team up, but he never got the chance. Instead of hitting the ground like hed expected, the new guy managed to stop himself in mid air before returning right back to the old man, seemingly sizing him up and ignoring Phantom Quartz's offer for an easy A before going in for an attack on the old timer. It didnt look like it was going well. He probably had the right idea though. You cant take a villain at their word, and it would hardly feel like they were really training to be heroes if they caught one villain and left another because theyd met their quota. Gary knew if they were going to catch up and eventually surpass the other classes, the 3 students had to catch both teachers.

When Natasha claimed the ooze as her own Gary saw the potential of today's quirk for today's capture exercise. Even if she couldnt land a direct hit, perhaps Gary could push one of the pros into it to give Team Student the upper hand. It might be 3 on 2, but there was a world of experience that separated the two factions.

When Ho-Seok talked his game and claimed only someone with the strength of All Might could break his armor, Gary was invigorated. Hed never claim to have the strength of All Might, but Gary was strong. Very strong. And even though he didnt know martial arts, Gary was fast, and he knew how to fight in his own wild way. Gary had never tried, but had no reason to believe he couldnt break through quartz until hed tried.

"Natasha, I dont know how your fighting skills are. If you want to, we can scrap together and see if we can land one on Phantom Quartz. But I also think you have a great quirk for this. If we can give you the right opening, I think you can lock them down." Gary glanced over at Mr. Fist who was one-hand E. Honda-ing the living daylights out of the new guy. He looked back over at Natasha "Either of them."

Gary then lowered his mask further and then jammed the diamond tip on his snout into the concrete, creating a hairline fracture. He then pounded each fist in, extending the fracture and creating the shape of a nice slab that he then peeled from the earth and stood up in front of him. Once it was erect, he called out to Phantom Quartz.

"*SQUEEE* I MIGHT NOT BE ALL MIGHT, BUT IM STRONG ENOUGH. AND IF YOU THINK IM AFRAID OF A FEW CUTS *SQUEEE*" Gary took off his shirt and started to pat the thick fat beneath "YOU GOT ANOTHER THING COMIN" Gary then lifted the slab and repositioned it to lay horizontal as he gripped each side and began spinning much like the old man did moments before

"ONE...

TWO..."

and on Two he released the slab as low as he could in the direction of Mr. Fist's legs, hoping hed be hyper fixated on his "lesson" with the new boy. As Gary tried to find some inertia, he shifted his weight to lean towards Ho-Seok once again. Redirecting what momentum he could, he let out a wild

"SQUEEEEEEEE"

and seamlessly transitioned to a quadrupedal position, picking up a tremendous amount of speed with each stride until he was near striking distance to Phantom Quartz at which point he leapt straight up in the air like a deer

"DIAMOND DUUUUUST"

when he reached the zenith of his jump he clasped his hands together behind his head in a double fist. As gravity's pull became stronger, he quickly swung his fists down towards Phantom Quartz, diamond tips out, in an overhead smash

"CRUSH"

Interactions:
Deathkitten Deathkitten SilverInu SilverInu Maxxob Maxxob

Last edited:
DONNY YANG

TWxnSmCtw0oMR7Ka1zEIxolfwzJoGW8Vl4RbIEglP29NSOHunbBhQ1Wr-4aLQRUhu6C5hYdFolGUSyxL6Zh8kHVVr9BXB4rsbFtn73kw8gGcyz5TbjcJX366Eve6iEFIiV3J9mtr

Detention?...
Donny listened, and thought about what he had said. Girls like her preyed upon the goodwill of others. No good deed goes unpunished, as it’s said, and heroism is hard work considering people like this exist. Certainly something to think about for an ethics class. Soon the fellow student asked if Donny was the one rushed to Recovery Girls’s office, to which Donny tried to play it cool. ”Yeah. It was… Rough, but I’d d-d-d-do it again.” Taking a deep breath, Donny looked to the mirror boy and extended his hand to lift him onto his feet.

”I um… I don’t really know h-h-h-how to say this but… B-B-Being a hero isn’t easy. Specially for guys like u-u-us who um… Don’t exactly look h-h-heroic. But… There’s a special someone… Who r-r-r-really helped me sorta, f-f-find myself.” Donny took out his wallet and gave the other student a sort of business card. It was actually a card to a fanclub, Hellbound Hostel, a group that followed his village idol Sheolguro. The business card was cutesy but had grim undertones. ”She’s… Kinda scary, but nice. Genuine too. She talks a lot a-a-a-about how to… Deal with people, who t-t-take advantage of you, for your p-p-p-personality or appearance. S-S-S-She inspired me to b-b-be a hero, so hey. Maybe s-s-s-she can help you too.”

“Huh...what happened anyways? I just know you were burnt up something bad...good ol Recovery Girl though, you look good as new, huh?” Taking the hand offered to him the mirror’d boy stood upright, a few inches taller than Donny and staring down at him, his features reflected back at him. “Yea...I’m uh...Management studies. I didn’t make a cut for heroics, but my grades were perfect for the Management courses. But I can’t imagine hero courses are easy stuff.” The boy tilted his head a bit as Donny handed him the business card, looking at the idol fanclub. “Huh...I suppose I’ll look into her then...I’m Asahi, by the way. Akagi Asahi...what’s your name?”

”There was… An accident.” Donny was being vague, not sure if he was even allowed to talk about it. ”A fire happened, a-a-a-and I was there so… You know, hero stuff.” Clearing his throat Donny decided to change the subject to the matter at hand. ”I’m S-S-Sekai Kinoko. It’s my j-j-j-japanese name.” Donny chuckled awkwardly, rubbing the back of his head while walking with Asahi a bit. ”M-M-My birth name is… Donny Yang. I’m f-f-f-from the United States, b-b-b-but I haven’t been there for a w-w-while. It’s kinda… Kinda like living a d-d-d-double life, sometimes.”

”Honestly it was p-p-p-pretty rough, honestly, growing up. I’m s-s-s-sorta… Freaky, cuz of my quirk, and a f-f-f-foreigner at that so… Lotta people picked on me. P-P-P-People who were nice to me just wanted to say they h-h-h-had an american friend. Or that t-t-t-they must be so nice, being f-f-friends with someone like me. It’s… It’s really rough. And… And the worse thing, I think, is that… I sorta l-liked it.”
Donny looked away from Asahi, looking outside the window wistfully, lost in thoughts from his past. ”I was s-s-s-so desperate to fit in, I d-d-d-didn’t mind I never had r-r-real friends. They m-m-made me feel nice, even t-t-though it was all an act. I grew… Addicted. Did things I… Regret. A-A-A-And when they abandoned me I…”

Donny thought back to those days. Those terrible days where he had embraced that monster side of him. Did cruel and terrible things just because his friends wanted him to, because they thought it was cool, that it made him cool. How easily he fell for their lies because they stroked his ego. How he had hurt others just like him, just to stay a part of a toxic relationship. And how when the going went rough, when they picked on the wrong person, Donny was thrown under the bus and left high and dry. All of his hard work, his loyalty, the secrets kept and promises made. All of it gone.

”... I promised to change. To make sure that never happens to anyone else. It… Wasn’t easy. As… As you can see, sometimes doing good can… Do more harm. But I don’t regret it. It’s easy, you know… To do nothing. To say that you’re g-g-g-good because you never did anything bad. Never had a strong opinion. Never cause a fuss. But that’s not being g-g-good. Being a good guy, being a… A hero, it means going beyond.” Eventually Donny would have led Asahi back to detention. ”I could have… Just left you alone. It would’ve been better, because I’m s-s-suppose to be in detention right now, so I’m probably in a l-l-lot of trouble. But. That’s not the good thing to do. To leave someone who n-n-n-need help, to suffer alone.”

Donny put his hand on the door ready to go back inside. But he still had so much he wanted to say, wanted to do. But he couldn’t just leave Asahi alone with his thoughts either. Suddenly, an idea struck his mind, and Donny turned to Asahi, clearing his thoughts so he could speak clearly. [coilor=firebrick]“It’s never as bad as it seems. You’re much stronger than you think you are. Trust me.”[/color]

As Donny explained...and explained...and explained, the blank face of the mirror’d boy staring at him in silence. Not in a necessarily creepy way, like he was soaking in every word he could hear. “I see. Well, Donny...sometimes the bad experiences in our lives are the best learning experiences we can get, right?...I mean, we’re built from both our positive moments in life, and the worst moments in our life...even if they suck.” He mumbled the last bit as he followed Donny back to the class room for his detention, glancing towards the doorway and then back to him. “I appreciate you talking with me though...I think you’re tougher than you give yourselves credit for sometimes...I dunno, you might not be in too much trouble though, who’ll be able to say you were missing?” As if to prove him wrong, the drone shot out of the doorway, its optic focusing on Donny. “You. Are. Late.” Asahi stared at the drone in silence, a soft ‘oh’ escaping him after a moment. “I forgot that 1C’s homeroom was the new IQ-Sensei...this seems about par for the course.”

Donny looked at the drone, his face flushed with embarrassment. He figured he was in trouble. ”S-S-S-Sorry! I’m back now!” Donny stammered as he walked back to his desk. {color=firebrick]”Um… Let’s chat later? Sheolguro is having a s-s-s-show later so maybe… I’ll see you, in the c-c-c-chat. Or something.”[/color] Donny says nervously as he picks up his book and buries his nose into it. ”I… I should really get back to m-m-m-my work… Detention and all.”

Slowly backing away, the Management student kept his nonexistent eyes on the drone, who’s attention remained on Donny. “Sounds good. I should...head to my next class anyways. Sorry, drones sort of creep me out. Take care Donny.” Turning on his heel he started down the hall, the drone moving into the classroom and landing on the teachers desk again to watch Donny. “Azuza. Is. Assisting. A. New. Student….Please. Continue. Studies.”

Last edited:
Akemi Tajima
Noticing Emrik's odd hesitation at accepting the knife Akemi tilted her head curiously but put it aside for the moment to laugh at his reaction to her choice of words. Ah he's so easy to mess with. "You're a funny one." She said while still giggling a bit, she also wanted to try patting his head but this probably wasn't the time for that.

As the doctor discarded his coat and the flash went off Akemi being mostly unaffected and thinking it was an escape attempt initially jumped backward to block the exit, though it took only a moment for her to realise he was up to something else and swing her cane to smack his hands away from Asuka that was enough time for him to cuff himself.

Prodding him in the chest with her cane she glared as best she could at him though the wall half a metre to his left took most of the flak. "You want to explain what that was all about?" She said with as much threat as she could muster then poked his forehead with a finger holding the contact for a few moments. "If you're not moving then you won't need to see where you're going." While the doctor looked unchanged to the others in the room his sight went out like someone had flicked off the lights. Stepping back Akemi leaned against the wall and worked to maintain her focus on the blinding effect. "I'm blocking his sight for now, should keep him from mucking about again."

Absollover77 Absollover77 SilverInu SilverInu Deathkitten Deathkitten

emrik costume.pngEmrik
Emrik rubbed his eyes, grumbling loudly as his diamonds slowly floated back to their relaxed position behind him. Once his eyes adjusted, he gave the doc a glare. Somehow, the damned pro hero managed not only to escape but did so in a flashy way and even cuffed himself! He had no words, though. His mind was still on the doc praising him. He felt his cheeks go hot again at the thought of it. This was stupid...

When Akemi robbed the doc of his sight, he actually laughed out loud.

"Hah. Heh. This is ridiculous," he sputtered, grinning, despite the fact that he was now silently crying. He made no mention of it, however. He wasn't even really sure why he was crying, himself. "Akemi, there's no point to doing that but spite. He already contacted IQ-Sensei. Don't waste your energy on it. Our goal was to get cuffs on him. He has cuffs on. Our job, per the assignment, is over."

Emrik brushed the back of his hand against his eyes, pushing away his tears, "Do you guys plan to go for another teacher or not? No point unless you wanna try to get bonus points or something..."

SilverInu SilverInu IG42 IG42 Absollover77 Absollover77 ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Dr. Shikaru

The doctor smiled cunningly and nodded, "I think the flash cap was a nice touch don't you? I had it made for an occasion that would be something like this. When outnumbered you must have at least one trick to get away or even take down the enemy. Something like obscuring vision is the first thing that you should look to do when in close range combat. Remember that Asuka, your wings are actually pretty good for something like that a quick gust of wind can make people close their eyes." His vision was now taken from him but he still looked around like he could. "You kids could go but, you if I get out of these cuffs you fail. So... I would suggest that you stay and keep me locked up so to speak."

Asuka looked at the teacher with annoyance as she folded her fluffed up wings back behind her only to readjust them to get her feathers to lay flat again.

“I do agree with you there doc they are handy and I do carry a few around with me do but I change up the casing so they don’t get recognized as easily. A have a few others with different effects. Though I’m in the proses of looking for the a way to cancel ones quirk the same way eraser head’s quirk does but it will take time and that in its self would be useful.” She said as she turned to look at Emrik and Akemi.

“The doc has a point if he does escape because lack of judgement on our side we do fail. He is Crafty so I would not put it past him to try an escape or does escape. He has been in this predicament more than one. Also Akemi has a point taking away his sight will also make it a bit harder on him even if its not by much. It s a bit said they his has a high tolerance to paralytics and sedatives with the added bonus of his quirk undoing the effects so he cant be left unattended here that would be a mistake and we would deserve to fail. Villains will always take the chance to escape if they are given one no matter what” she stated one more as she flipped her feather blades into a revised grip letting them rest against her forearm.

Ho-Seok watched the two as he saw the boy charge at him he knew not to underestimate him so upon heading him say diamond dust he threw up a three inch thick walls of Quartz to test to see how strong his attack would be because if the boy used actual Diamonds it would not take much to break the wall since diamonds were far harder than quarts. He also did not forget about Natasha because the ooze she had could cause him problems if she managed to land it on him so keeping them where he can see them would be the best thing until he figured out the pattered of attack they might use on him so that he could counter him..

this will be an interesting match”

Absollover77 Absollover77 Deathkitten Deathkitten IG42 IG42 BigManHimself BigManHimself

Bryn Evan Miles
Picking up Yayoi's message Bryn put tracking IQ down on hold for a moment and headed for the marked location, finding the fire engine right where she said it would be he stopped for a moment thinking of what he could do with the much larger vehicle. "Alright Jupiter, let's do this!" Pressing the arms of his current mech against it circuitry burrowed into the truck and parts began popping off it in a frenzy of activity. After a few minutes a large engine roared into life followed by the sound of heavy footsteps. Now several metres tall Bryn had moved the snack cannon and extending forks onto the wrist of one arm while the hoses were attached to the other, up top Bryn sat in a much better enclosed cab with the floodlights, strobing lights and sirens mounted on the shoulders while extra armour was placed around the joints below to ward off further jamming.

Returning to the trail of footprints Bryn followed them until he caught up with IQ and Clair who had finally shown up, letting out a blast from the sirens to grab attention he spoke through an attached megaphone. "Time's up villain! Stand down or get hosed!" Sparing Clair a glance he called out in English. "Better stand back!" Raising an arm he shot two streams of high pressure water at the teacher.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Uasal Uasal Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher

Users who are viewing this thread

Back