• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom UA Class 1C OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Debating between 3 Characters atm, may wait and see what others choose.

Henwo! I'll get my cs up when I can. I kinda want to redraw my oc

I'll likely get us our main page up and running when at least half or three-quarters of interested parties get character sheets up.

Right, putting this here before I forget. I'll be trying to stick to the feel of the show to the best of our abilities. There will be dark and terrifying moments, but it won't be all gritty. There should be plenty of light and fun to enjoy as well!

There we go, pulled my personal favourite from the characters I created for now dead MHA RPs.

IG42 IG42 She seems interesting, quirk isn't all powerful, and it's nicely described. I think she'll get along well enough with IQ as well since they both have more 'utilitarian' Quirks. Approved!

DovahBeat DovahBeat I just saw the character. I'd be fine with a dragon Quirk as we know they exist, but I would request you note just how large he gets, or if there's a time limit to how long he can stay in that form. They are students after all, there's still learning to be done with quirks. Over all, it's an interesting concept though!

DovahBeat DovahBeat I just saw the character. I'd be fine with a dragon Quirk as we know they exist, but I would request you note just how large he gets, or if there's a time limit to how long he can stay in that form. They are students after all, there's still learning to be done with quirks. Over all, it's an interesting concept though!
He doesn't change form, his Quirk is more permanent like tokoyami's, or ojiro's. I think it will be more clear once I draw him. He appears human, just not his wings and legs. I forgot he also has a tail but if that's too much I don't need it 😅

I will try to finish drawing him asap, or I can post unfinished sketches if that would be useful.

So what the full classification for the numbers? 1 is average human what of the other 5 numbers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back