• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ho-Seok landed lazily in an open clearing. Turning about to see a corner walking over to it and leaned against. This gave him a clear vantage of who came and went in this area also allowing him to ambush the students if they wandered in to the area looking for him. Just by looking over some of the students he could tell that they might not engage him directly since most of the staff knew who he was or what his quirk was. It did not take a rocket scientist to see that being an unknown “villain” made him seem more of a threat. Though he did want to crystalize Nezu for making him participate in this little game to help teach the students how to capture a villain.

this is such a drag” he muttered to himself as he heard Nezu announce it over the intercom that villains were in the gamma grounds. This only made him role his eyes in annoyance

Clair O'Reilly
Adh/Lady Luck
Quirk: Luck of The Irish

1630894915183.png Three minutes prior-

Clair did her best to hold back a bubbling laugh when Emrik shot off into the distance after being hit with a stone. The boy was crude but that didn't mean she had to be rude back, no she had said enough already and she didn't want to upset anyone in her class anyway. The more peaceful she could make her student life abroad the better, after all, if the news regarding villains becoming more bold and commonplace was to be believed then she would be seeing plenty of conflict outside the classroom in the near future. Fighting amongst or creating friction between her peers would only serve to hinder her in the future. And so with a stifled laugh, Clair continued to listen to Yuri's insight on the matter at hand. "IQ is a smart man, from what I could gather from his wiki he uses his quirk to plan ahead of time as opposed to on the fly. He utilises traps and positioning to restrain and take down opponents before they can react. He's not the kind of guy that likes taking direct confrontation but with that said he has taken down strong opponents in the past head-on."

Moving forward Clair cracked her knuckles and did a few stretches to each side before pointing forward as the announcement finished "I'd say I'm a rather intelligent individual broadly speaking but compared to IQ I might as well be a fish climbing a tree. Trying to outsmart him won't work out for me, that much I'm confident in saying. Heck, I've never even been in a real fight before. But you know what? I think that actually might just give me an edge against him. I'd honestly be doomed if I ran into the other teachers. But IQ? I reckon since my hands trash I might as well see if my Pokerface will bring home the pot. I ain't folding just yet anyway"

Current time-

Taking off in the direction of IQ Clair turned back to her team with a gleeful smile "I'll leave the planning up to you guys, I'll be chasing him down my own way. I know we're a team and all but teamwork this time around might not be enough to cut it, so leave me out and I'll do my best to cooperate when I see fit! SEEEEEE YAAAA" Waving back Clair vanished around a corner, her shoes echoing loudly against the piping as Yuri suspected they would. Fortunately for Clair though she wanted IQ to know she was coming. if she could get him to reveal his position or just make visual contact with the man she could figure out some way of capturing him then. Her acting separately from her team gave them a factor of randomness and chaos. Sure IQ could likely foresee both parties movements but it would at least make things a little harder for him right?".

Clair continued to sprint through the facility for quite a distance before anything really happened, she had as per usual ran astray after following IQ's first turn but after moving through some crawl spaces she began nearing the man's ambush. She had avoided the original electric trap but as she exited the crawl space she found herself triggering the termite trap quite quickly. The falling metal pipes did startle Clair quite a lot considering they came out of practically nowhere but when they finally came to settle on the ground she was able to assess the situation. The way she should have run to reach this place was completely blocked off and her way forward was too. Pipes lay strewn everywhere and many of the cuts IQ had made left exposed edges razor sharp. She had been caught. Her crawl space was still exposed however although when she was already this close Clair really didn't want to turn around and waste more time. the more time IQ had to set up the worse the situation would get. And so she took a few steps back produced her handcuffs. With a running start, Clair found a foothold on a pipe and took a leap to another where she leapt one final time before swinging herself over the top by connecting her handcuffs with an overhead mesh net. Falling a few feet on the other side Clair fell flat on her ass with a loud whack and a small squeal was forced from her lips followed by a slow return to her feet and soft pat to her lower back "cha, chachacha, Ouch... I should not have done that...I should NOT have done that..." Moving to walk forward instead of running Clair watched the route carefully for any movements or glints of traps. Her pain was beginning to soothe but she wasn't keen on making any sudden movement soon. Fortunately, she still had her cuffs and they hadn't suffered any harm. UA certainly hadn't spared any cash on them that was for sure. "OIIIIII! Mr Smith. Do I have to read you any rights before cuffing you?"
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles PlusUltra PlusUltra IG42 IG42 Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher Deathkitten Deathkitten

Last edited:
amara costume.pngAmara
Amara was feeling some massive whiplash from Eliza. First she was trying to make friends, then the girl invited and then dropped her in practically the same breath?? Was… was Eliza making fun of her? Was she getting picked on? She frowned, brow furrowed as she tried to figure it out and not tear up from it. It was stupid! Ryota still wanted her here… right?

She forced herself to smile and looked at the icy boy as the exercise began, “I’ll do my best not to disappoint. Kinetica has a power similar to my own. Hers is more limited from what I know, but no doubt she can handle a loooot more force than I can. Mine is more like… I dunno. A pipe? I guess? But from wherever I get touched. Hers I think is only through her hands and feet. And I think it’s more strictly kinetic energy, but I’m not sure. She’s a pretty cool hero to watch fight, though. She’s strong.”

“I can take energy and force, including like… weirder things like cold or uh… um… like… I don’t know how to put it. My quirk is mirroring. I take a quirk or a rock or whatever to my body and I can basically shoot it back at them. Like an uno reverse card,” she felt flustered, cheeks reddening as she struggled to explain her quirk, “So… so basically I should be able to hold back some of her attacks but if it gets too strong I’ll pass out or feel sick. Sorry that was so awful to explain. Um… I’ll… I’ll follow your guys’ lead.”

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon IG42 IG42 Castello Castello

Last edited:
lola sighed as stopped floating walking over to one of the many pipes and breaking it off using her telepathy. "right.. so heres the plan. We go after kinetica. Amara is on defense. Ice pack will close in on her to freeze her or slow her down. And ill provide mobility support until we slow here down. at which point. We aim to stop her. In lamens terms. Break her knees. Hard to run with broken kneecaps and once weve cut off her mobility ryota will freeze her enough until she gives up. Everyone ready?" she said Spinning the pipe in her hand. mostly using her telepathy to hold it because it was quite heavy. "A bit rough but we are dealing with villians. The faster we detain them the safer civillians are." She said with a yawn. Hopefully this plan works so they can end this thing soon and just go inside. She hated the sun.

Deathkitten Deathkitten Castello Castello

Akemi Tajima
Nodding approvingly Akemi killed the feed from the other teachers leaving just the doctor and his wall of cameras. "Underhanded is just a sore loser's word for inspired." She replied with a dismissive gesture. "As for sneaking up on him I got a look at where he's hiding when he got there and there's a few cameras placed around it so I'll know it when I see it. Here take a look at this." From memory and the camera angles she could still see Akemi projected an image of the house into Asuka's view. "If you can spot that from above we can move in then once we get close I can use my quirk to keep the doc from seeing us on the cameras."

SilverInu SilverInu

Bryn Evan-Miles
"Oh was I meant to be gizmo? Makes me sound like an outdated educational cartoon mascot." Bryn commented as he read Yayoi's reply on his display. "In any case if I can find the materials I can make all the noise you want." While Yuri was at least been constructive Clair seemed to be banking on the complete opposite. "So your plan is to surprise him by having even less of an idea what you're doing than he will?" Apparently the answer was yes since she ran off on her lonesome in what seemed to be a random direction. "Oookaaay anyway time to go scavenging!" As he got moving himself he type another message into his display. Alright then, keeps your eyes open for any heavy machinery.

Rushing off into the training area he picked a building at random that looked like it was at least pretending to be a warehouse and ran inside to find a battered looking forklift and a small scissor lift, rubbing his hands together he extended his wires towards the machinery rapidly pulling pieces off them. Hauling in other bits from nearby the sound of metal scraping against itself echoed around the nearby area for a few minutes until a loading bay door burst open and fell flat on the ground, with a loud grinding and a roar of the forklift engine a three-metre tall contraption slowly stomped outward while retracting a long arm built out of the scissor mechanism with the forks attached to the end like a spiked novelty punching glove. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Look upon my works ye mighty and tremble!" Crammed into the ripped out seat of the forklift Bryn laughed manically and called out to his remaining group-mate. "This enough noise for you?"

Uasal Uasal PlusUltra PlusUltra

Looking about the image that Akemi was showing her to get a good understanding of where the cameras were stationed before looking over the building it self for any signs that could be weakened but laughed lightly at what Akemi said. “ Good because its so much fun to play tricks.” She said as she continued to look over the images thanks to Akemi’s quirk.

Well if I’m guessing right there are going to be more floors that what we are seeing so flushing him out will Be an idea to keep in mind. I do have a few items that can be used to flush him out. Even with his reverse quirk the annoyance to his lungs could make him ether use his quirk until he can’t or force him out of the house for us to face but I would need air intake vent for at least one of them to be useful. I also would not be surprise if he had traps around and inside the house” she said as she looked over the image some more not wanting to miss any detail that was there but right now she could not see any traps but that did not squash the feeling that there would be.

IG42 IG42 Akemi

Mi Shi-Mun
Maintaining her glare as the bullying girls retreated Shi-Mun kept her arm up still gripping the book tightly seemingly about to hurl it off in their direction before stopping herself, no they were not worth the effort of having to go pick it back up. "If really think thug then be careful what you do, I watching". Turning from both of them to head back inside the classroom. Sitting herself down she looks back to the book and reports before seeming to try and glare words into existence. When that failed however she would instead slowly begin to write, if you could call it writing, with the effective chicken scratch proving a grammatical and spelling nightmare even when the shapes were deciphered. After that headache was done it would be very clear her view of ethics varied drastically from what the books seemed to say with a strange focus upon case examples of Grey areas. Either way, it would certainly be an experience for whoever was unlucky enough to have to decipher it.

Kyohei Yuri
Listening to each of her teammates she nods as they throw their own input into the mix, though she was kind of a little lost at Clares words she like the sound of them anyway. "Sounds like a plan....well no more like guidelines, best to play it by ear for some of that stuff and if all else fails your guts likely going to be better than your head on this one"

As the buzzer sounds for the class to start in earnest Kami would snake her hair down to her waist for support before shooting out what looked to be barbed hooks that pierced into the metal, the strands quickly dragging them upwards at speed in a propelled launch that she continued to repeat to maneuver her up and over the various metalwork in multiple slingshot like maneuvers in the direction IQ left, though the exact location was soon narrowed down when she saw clare begin to set off the various traps. "Well that works i guess, good look for her to avoid them but best we dont get the bad luck of them hitting us instead...."

There was something else however the more she looked, the way the pipes and structures came down really didn't seem right, its not like this place was old looking given the lack of rust which meant either parts were intentionally unstable, IQ had made them unstable...or well maybe a mix of A and B. Giving the area from above a closer look she was starting to see a lack of supports concentrated in a certain area, circling around a few times until it sparked a better idea. "Well i did say i was going to make some noise, hopefully, they did block their ears"

With that, she spun after one of the launches and slammed the structures hard that was away from class position but gradually making a circle in an attempt to flush IQ out. The weakened structures would collapse pre-emptively the traps being set off without a person to catch but more importantly was the secondary effect. As the metal was pounded and clattered around the area it would set off an echoing ring that would shake the teeth and heads of those nearby. In the best case the Teacher would get a bad case of tinnitus and deafened slightly, in worst cause his ears would bleed and his equilibrium would be shot, in either case it worked in her father to soften him up a bit. While there was many types of training you could do, toughening your eardrums was one of those that really wasn't possible, so by making the most of what she had she waited to see signs it had some effect, and an eye out for her teammates before heading on to her next move. Even if none of this worked, she had at least lessoned the traps and provided a pretty good distraction all things considered.

Umemoto Ryota "Absolute Zero"
Quirk- Subzero: His body temperature is colder than liquid nitrogen!
Interactions - Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Deathkitten Deathkitten
Mentions - IG42 IG42
»»————-  ————-««

Power: 2/6
Speed: 2/6
Technique: 6/6
Intelligence: 5/6
Cooperativeness: 1/6
Ice Cream Making: 6/6
Ryota listened carefully to Amara as she described her quirk; Lola was right to put her in charge of defense--he nodded in agreeance. He had watched carefully as Kinetica leapt over the building, his eyes instantly veering onto Lola's. There were far more students than teachers, they would have to be quick to pursue their mark. With a steady display of reluctance, he held his arms out for her, a rapid fire sigh shooting from his throat.

"If making multiple people fly at once is an issue then..." Another sigh erupted off his tongue. "Then I will need you two to climb on! It won't be a problem if you just make us fly as one unit, correct Gator Girl?" Ryota asked, gesturing to his back whilst peering Amara's way. He knelt down to make it easier for the stout girl to embark on S.S. Ryota.

His eyes were quick to make above the building. Kinetica was fast, but with aerial mobility, it was a good chance they would be able to catch up with her. He pointed towards her direction. "She went up there, we need to be quick!"

Conroy Smith// IQ// Class 1C Homeroom Teacher
Quirk-Analysis: He can analyze anything and everything for its weaknesses and exploitations!
Power: 1
Speed: 1
Technique: 6
Intelligence: 6
Cooperativeness: 4
Chill: 6

IQ had been hard at work laying traps of pain-staking design, looking over his shoulder at the sound of one of the first going off. It'd be terribly foolish for him to lay traps like this without a little prep to safeguard himself as well. Each ear had what looked like a small hearing aid or comm-piece, ingeniously designed by support groups to muffle sounds if they were considered dangerous to his hearing or eardrums. That certainly did nothing to prevent him from feeling the vibrations and shaking that made his body feel like he was in a nightclub and the bass was too high though. Well, it looked like someone was on his tail. IQ flicked his wrist, the staff extending to full size again. He looked around, resting his staff over his shoulder as he stood at a crossroads, hidden beneath a large set of pipes that were still structurally sound.

Despite Clairs best attempts, she set off traps all the same...a lot of traps. Pleasantly enough, absolutely none of the shock traps went off. But for every time her luck paid off for her to stay just out of the detection radius of one of the carefully placed mines, she triggered another trip wire. Some collapsed the environment around her, others detonated a small chemical explosive that functioned akin to the basic method of a highly reactive potassium element being tossed into the water. Which is to say...it only took a little bit for a rather impressive boom. IQ paused, speaking up to answer the question he'd let hang in the air once he saw Clair round the corner looking like she had indeed set off a good deal of traps. "To the question earlier, you do not. Japan does not have the traditional Miranda Rights system you'd have in somewhere like America. Heroes are called in because it's a threat the police can't handle, and often not every hero carries cuffs. Our duty is to subdue the threat, the police carry cuffs." He studied her for a moment before speaking again. "Watch your step." Too late, the statement said exactly after she stepped on yet another tripwire, this one linked to a scaffolding right next to her and a crane across from that.

Unfortunately for Yuri, her haphazard attempts to set off the traps were...backfiring. Each one wasn't just set up with careful designing, it was narrowly held together with engineering logic and laws. Meaning it only took one unanticipated attempt or perhaps anticipated, for disastrous results. As soon as she hit one of the pipes she was targetting it erupted beneath her without much warning, the carefully created trap housing a rather powerful chemical reaction bomb that would have simply devastated an area to cut off pursuit if it had been detonated correctly...rather than forced to go off. IQ glanced off in a direction, giving a soft 'huh' as the detonation could be heard. "You split up. Not the greatest idea, but not the worst. You've got to try harder Clair. You all do." IQ gave a slight salute as she was stuck dealing with the trap falling down around her, a flick of his wrist tossing a smoke pellet at his feet to hide him as he quickly disappeared down one of the three pathways he stood at the crossroads of.
Deathkitten Deathkitten Uasal Uasal PlusUltra PlusUltra IG42 IG42

main-qimg-18227542c311ecd9009acf6833f77ea9
944eca6c9bdde4a2ee931694784eed27.jpg

Last edited:
Akuto Makoto
They continued to listen quietly as the others went about their preparations and ideas, though their head was turned in the direction of the industrial pipes where the teachers departed to. Nodding at the announcement, bursting into the movement towards the indicated building, though instead of keeping to the shadows of the pipes as the others passed overhead in the direction of one of the teachers. While managing to keep up with the flyers she would periodically loose track of them visually, though with the sounds of the cracking ice, chittering spider legs and thwapping thread it was more than enough to keep following them.

Last edited:
Kyohei Yuri
As she darted around the surface the first explosion was not exactly expected, but at the same time not something she was unprepared for. Given the speed of her movements over the surface, she would use the shockwaves of the explosions to push her on even further, by the time the detonation exploded below where she had been, she was several dozen meters ahead of it setting off the next one as she continued to circle. Sure they were likely carefully placed but enough force and speed with her movements and reactions had them set off just the same, showering the now safe areas with mountains of materials for her other teammate to use. Clares own attempts and the ensuing smoke however did let her narrow down on the teachers own positions, the covering of more ground directing them to soar over the area.

The traps were going off there, the smoke was just ahead of it, which meant......

Twisting she pulled her threads to come to a stop and redirect herself downwards, encasing herself in a ball of hair and spin to smash down through the various metals and slam just in front of where the teacher had been retreating too and cutting off his escape. Unfurling the protective ball she stands back up with her hair flared out around her with a faint chuckle, and whipping the soot from her face while several other far finer strands of hair being stretched beyond the main writhing mass as she did.

Kana Kobayashi
Leaping a few more buildings in a single bound Kana took the time to clamber up a cluster of tall silos to get some height the old-fashioned way and a good view of the area. Off in the distance she could see explosions going off presumably from the students blundering about through booby traps, chuckling a little she leaned on a railing and watched the dust cloud, she'd expected her colleagues with their less flashy quirks to make use of traps to get by but she was planning to give the students a different kind of chase.

Spotting a group of the kids trying to follow her she stood up straight and placed an overdramatic hand on her forehead.
"Oh noooo not heroes! I have to get out of here right away!" With an exaggerated fainting motion she allowed herself to fall backwards over the railing, falling headfirst she stuck her hands out and bounced off like a rubber ball. "You'll never catch me heroes!"

Castello Castello Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Deathkitten Deathkitten

906f24915fa25a15a08bc5034e0f79f6.jpg
Dr. James Shikaru

The doctor hummed as the kids made their way around clumsily. What those kiddos had failed to realize is he also took over the traffic cameras as well as any security cameras on the houses that happened to have them. He was watching them even when they thought he wasn't. This type of training, wasnt his strongest point. Although when it comes to how hard he had to work for his hero license compared to the other three heros that were here as teachers. School was likely the roughest on him. Resourceful, tactical, and finally being two or three steps ahead. Sipping his coffee he sighed softly and yawned at this point he may as well take a nap. The kids might not even find him let alone be able to catch him anyway. He was tempted by this idea, but it might not be beneficial for the kids if they do happen to find him napping.

Sitting up he shook his head reaching in his pocket and pulling out a phone and looking through his contacts. "IQ... Let's send you a little heads up..."

IQ, It's Shikaru. You got more of the heavier hitting kids headin' your way. Ya might also want to prepare accordingly. This is a bit of a pay back for helping me with a recommendation to Nezu for the job. I'll be sure to keep you updated if anything unexpected happens.

Clair O'Reilly
Adh/Lady Luck
1631382362480.png
Clair was careful in each and every step she took on her way down the treacherous alley IQ had set up to delay her movements, while she was fortunate enough to not get shocked by any tazer traps she was unfortunate and clumsy enough to set off each and every trip wire-based trap the man had left behind. The first of them had her faceplant the floor before letting a metal pipe block her way one again. This pipe was easy to mantle but once over it she tripped another wire setting off a concussive explosive near her head causing quite a dizzy spell and thumping headache. The further she progressed the slower she became, her lower back was sore, her headache was unceasing and her fall from before had let her palms scratched up. In fairness she should have been wearing her gloves but, it was harder to climb with them on. Trudging forward Clair was stuck by another two detonations, one in fact winded her and brought her to her knees in a desperate fit of gasping for air. This was not going as well as she had planned. Well, she didn't really have a plan but still, this was a bit much.

After a minute or two of recovery, Clair managed to calm her breathing and return to her feet, turning the corner with great caution only to find her target standing before her to answer the question she had quite frankly forgotten about asking at this stage. When the man vanished into a cloud of smoke Clair slammed her fist, in a fit of rage, against the corner pipe she had just turned and almost instantly brought said fist into her other hand and bit her lip not to cry out in the agony she had just unintentionally caused herself. Moving forward through the smoke Clair found herself in front of a split of three tunnels only one of which would lead her to IQ. With a soft sigh Clair pat at her lower back before standing up straight with a grin. "You aren't going to lose me that easily IQ. Not today" Pointing a finger at the middlemost tunnel Clairs eyes began to glow a bright green "Innie, Minnie, Miney, mo..." Tossing her finger between each tunnel Clair finished up her chant landing upon the rightmost tunnel before her. With a grin, she made off down the tunnel and after walking as fast as she could not to strain her back Clair arrived in an area filled with office buildings and factory blocks away from the tunnel maze she was previously in.

Shuffling forward Clair made her way inside the building, carefully inspecting each corner for traps as she moved through and up the building. After reaching what was the final room in the building she opened the door slowly and as she did her eyes went wide. Sitting in front of her just as shocked as she was would be none other than doctor James sipping a cup of coffee at a rather large technical display board. "You're not IQ! Dammit, I took a wrong turn!". Moving into the room Clair let out a loud sigh, turning to look out the window as opposed to moving toward the doctor. From this elevation, she could look back at the pipe maze and spot Yuri darting around from above setting off explosions aplenty. "Look at her go... bet she didn't get lost on her way to see IQ" she pouted. Turning slowly to glance at the display screen Clair noticed IQ on one of the many screens, a devilish grin slowly creeping onto her features as she did so. "Hey doc... Hows about you tell me where that camera is and I don't call in your location to everyone else huh... seems like a good deal to me... no one has to know"
Absollover77 Absollover77

906f24915fa25a15a08bc5034e0f79f6.jpg
Dr. James Shikaru

"Well definitely wasn't what I was expecting..." Claire's arrival was something of a surprise. He knew she was in the pipe maze but he didn't know her luck would lead her to him. He really though he was sneaky enough to throw the kids through a loop. A wild goose chase through the more urban area before they realized they were on the wrong track. This was not what he considered but she seems obsessed with the idea of catching IQ.

He did already warn the man with a text message that they were hunting him down. He didn't necessarily need to cover any more for him. The doctor smiled slightly, "Oh there is no need for that... I'll tell you what you want to know. That is if you do something for me. See nothing in this world can be done for free." Villains value strange things. If you ever happen to get one in a conversation to make a deal of sorts you have to be wary of the concequences. "Does that sound fair? If so... Pick up that case on the table and take it with you." He points to a suitcase resting on the table. "I want you to be a delivery girl. I can't leave this tower due to my health you see." The doctor was playing a role to make the test interesting. Villains come in many shapes and sizes. It is rare but some villains do the things they do because it's the only thing they know, even if they are weak, sick, or dying.

"The case, I want you to deliver it to me when this test is over. It may make catching IQ difficult but there is a set of normal handcuffs next to it. Cuff it to your arm and take an ear piece from the desk and once you leave I'll tell you where he is."

Name: Haruto Shima
Hero Name: ArachKnight
Quirk: Spider

Haruto skittered along the walls and roofs of the factory pipes and buildings as he and his group worked their way towards Kinetica. Haruto was saving his webs for when he needed to use them, thankfully he had a nice breakfast so he should have plenty. Though when he needed to figure out was were their target was heading and how to corner them. Ideally they needed something open spaced, he needed his teammates to have enough space to chase her. Secondly he needed to be able to place his webs down to lock the teacher in. Now they could go through the webs but they'll have them in the rest of the time their fleeing so it'll be much harder to run when the webs are weighing you down and getting caught on everything.

He saw kinetica for a second before she bounced down and began running away.
"She's heading that way, try to see if you can herd her towards the nearest open area, but I need her distracted long enough to put my webs down. If you can get the other group to cooperate then that'll be nice."

Haruto went off on his own to web up the nearest open area, making sure to coat corridors, rooftops, and the floor with his webs. He needed to make sure that every exit and avenue of escape was covered with webs.

IG42 IG42 PlusUltra PlusUltra MisoraUni MisoraUni

Eliza Mizuno | Cryo Freeze | Quirk: Cryo/ice-manipulation

Eliza had seen where Kinectica went just mere seconds ago. She was controlling ice with her feet, she had taken her shoes off and clipped them to her belt so she could freely feel the ice with her feet and control it with more ease. She continued bridging herself across rooftops as she listened to what Haruto had said. “Okay, I’ll try my best to to that.” She watched as Harutp went on his way to make traps. "Hey Makoto? Still down there? You heard what Haruto said yes? I have a plan for you, since you are relatively quiet I think you should try to sneak up on Kinectica first while I go distract her." She saw Makoto following along on the ground. Her eyes then diverted back to the direction that Kinectica went. Hmm she seems to be having fun with this huh? Well, not for long. Eliza slid across the rooftops with increasing speed. She was basically ice skating with her bare feet, her ice followed her feet instantaneously as she went on wards.

Eliza slowed down a bit as she began to see some other students a couple meters ahead. It looked like they were headed the same direction, likely going after the same teacher. She then recognized a familiar short girl, the outwardly shy one from earlier that Eliza almost recruited for her team. She did want Amara on her team but then realized earlier that Amara was talking to Ryota’s group first so she just let her go with them and decided to pick up Makoto instead. She hoped Amara didn’t think anything too weird of her for changing her mind like that. It was all with good intentions anyway. Then there was Ryota… the one that seemed odd… nice with others but not with her? What is his deal anyway? Eliza shook her head. Whatever, that’s not what’s important right now. If we truly want to win against the teachers we should all work together!

Heeding Haruto’s request to get them to work together, Eliza slid up next to the one who was doing most of the talking and planning, the floating girl. Apparently her name was Lola, that's if Eliza had heard correctly earlier before everyone darted off. “Heyyy, fancy meeting you guys here…” She paused to think of how she should say her words in the best way possible. “So, my team and I had an idea. Since you guys are going after Kinectica, and we are going after Kinectica, we think that it’s best we all work together to take her down. Haruto suggested that we chase her into a more open area, of which he would have placed many, many webs which will hopefully slow her down. Don’t worry though, we won’t get stuck in them. Haruto already went ahead to do it, so in theory if we chase her into them, she’d be the one getting webbed.” She glanced at Ryota slightly then looked back to Lola. “Also, she has a kinetic energy quirk right? Cold things cancel out that energy so if the webs don’t work as planned, all we’d need is a little freezer action to slow her down, right? So Floaty, what do you say? It will be faster this way too.” She still wasn’t certain of her actual name because Ryota called her Gator girl? Eliza thought it’d just be better to call her Floaty for now, since she was floating.

Interactions: Archdemon Archdemon PlusUltra PlusUltra Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon | Mentions: Deathkitten Deathkitten Castello Castello IG42 IG42

Clair O'Reilly
Adh/Lady Luck
1631424975148.png
Clair moved toward the table with a grin, her eyes watching the doctor as she moved, hands behind her back as her hard heeled shoes clicked loudly with each step against the hardwood floor. After making her way across the room and to the case Clair paused for a second and glanced to the briefcase her eyes taking in its shape and features, primarily its lock type and hinges. It was no ordinary briefcase and based purely on what she could see Clair knew for a fact it would take some time to crack even with her skills and support gadgets. For all Clair knew there could have been a bomb within the case or even a bioweapon. Accepting such a deal from a villain was something one had to take very seriously, carrying the case near others was bound to cause trouble one way or another and so the situation had a clear and obvious answer. No way would any sane and rational hero take such a deal! "Sure!"

Picking up the handcuffs Clair turned to look at the good doc, her grin even wider now, hands playing with her new cuffs as she made her way over to the doctor's side, sitting atop his desk aside him, her shadow being cast across the floor in front of her as the screens shone brightly behind her in the otherwise dark room. Once again her shadow depicted an almost demonic form and the woman herself had a grin to match her eyes glowing brightly as she peered down at the villain in front of her "However If I'm going to be carrying around an unidentified package handed to me by a villain I'm going to need a little more than you bargained for. So here's the deal doc. You heal me up nice and quick and then I'll cuff that case to myself. Once I leave I'll you'll give me IQ's live location right up until I capture him at which point I'll tell the others you've also been captured giving you and your 'frail' body a chance to escape". As Clair finished the screens changed over and her shadow began to flicker in and out, twisting and turning, growing and shrinking as if having a mind of its own. As Clair peered down at the man before her she began to cackle to herself almost frighteningly so, her eyes almost gazing through the man and into his very soul. "Go on Doc. You know you want to. Take the deal. Do it... what have you got to lose huh. A villain doesn't worry about morals now do they... you are playing a villain right! Take the deal! You've got so much to gain from this, you aren't going to fold, are you? Not when the pots this tempting!". This was not the look nor the typical behaviour of a hero was it?

Flipping the cuffs from one hand to the other and running them seamlessly across her knuckles Clair snapped them shut and open rapidly as they travelled, the sound echoing through the empty room along with her cackles "If you fold Doc, you and that frail body o yours ain't leaving this place without a target on your back at the very least"
Absollover77 Absollover77

Last edited:
Akuto Makoto
Keeping her ears open Makoto took a slow breath on hearing Haruto's announcement and Eliza's question, the dark-clad girl would respond with a simple "Acknowledged". However, given the lack of visual she had on the spider boy the term 'That Way' didn't really give her much information so she instead had to rely on simply heading the same way he did once she heard his direction change. She had at least seen the woman fall though that in itself was something to question, as there was no vibration along the pipe she had hit, no sound of impact, and her arm muscles didn't even seem to tense as if struck by an impact like one normally would when falling.

In any case, she would ensure she stuck to the shadows of the pipes and structures as she moved now more than before, vanishing from her teammate's vision as she moved on. Though the process did slow her movement somewhat needing to choose alternate paths that were less efficient it did start her brain moving on a novel idea. *Dark colors are effective to hide in the dark but absorb heat when in the light, light colors are more effective for hiding in the light...This costume may need further adjustments*.

Listening further she did hear a little more about the target's quirk, which seemed to match with her earlier observation. If she could absorb Kinetic energy that meant her tactics would need to change as the only alternatives would be to either overload the absorption ability, or minimize the energy used unless there were further weaknesses she was missing. Thinking back to when she first saw her, did they make a sound when moving? if so then that would mean the ability needs to be consciously activated....but then again when she fell she specifically fell to her hands, could that imply areas she could not absorb from?. More observation would be needed, but given her assignment for a sneak attack, it would be the perfect opportunity to do so. Then again, she could still be doing more work while observing so she might as well make the most of her time. With that final thought, she pulled out a length of wire and several blades intending to secure the clearing in her own fashion until the time to strike revealed itself.

Akemi Tajima
As Asuka laid out her devious plans Akemi cackled along with her. "So once we find him we smoke him out like a bunny and then pounce, I like it." Rubbing her hands together she 'accidentally' stood with her back to a camera and pointed. "Okay so he headed in that direction but we should avoid making a beeline for him so I'll head that way and you follow overhead while keeping your eyes open for the house, if you see it don't point anything out until I tell you we're out of sight of the cameras."

Heading off in the direction that was not quite entirely towards their target she moved as quickly as she could without running into things, clicking her tongue whenever she wasn't visible either from Asuka or the doctor's viewpoint to find her way. Maybe I should have gotten someone else to come along with me, if only I could've brought some eyes with me. While Pocky served her well in the day to day he was too skittish for anything serious, she had at least one idea that could help but nothing that could be used right now.

Forced to pause for a minute while explosions and falling debris she spotted an unexpected face in the doctor's view. "What the hell is she doing there?" Seeing Clair of all people facing down the doctor Akemi tried to read the other girl's lips through the teacher's eyes, from what she could pick up Clair was still more interested in her weird crush bondage fantasy than getting the target right in front of her. With a sigh she decided she might as well make the best of it and conjured up a text message that would appear in front of Asuka's eyes. Hey Yuki-chan! Clair's blundered into the doc's saferoom, she seems to still be after her boytoy teacher but if we hurry we might get there while she's still distracting him. Dropping her pretence of 'accidentally' stumbling across the house she headed straight in the direction of the doctor.

SilverInu SilverInu Absollover77 Absollover77 Uasal Uasal

Quirk-Analysis: He can analyze anything and everything for its weaknesses and exploitations!

As IQ made his way through the tunnel system he paused to glance at his phone as a set of texts trickled in...one from Azuza, he could read that later, another from the Doc. He paused to give it a glance over...looks like he had others on his trail then. He wasn't sure how Miracle was aware, but he wasn't going to doubt his resourcefulness. IQ continued to move along, running across an obstacle he had expected to meet sooner rather than later. Looked like Yuri had found him. "You're overconfident, you know. That's how heroes die. You're moving one step at a time, and you're not planning accordingly for your opponent. Frankly, it's a bit foolish." IQ had trapped all three of the entry ways, and so far she had landed just in range of where he had stopped on this path...which meant she was still in for a sore surprise. "I'll get rid of you and keep moving, I'm not letting some wannabee hero slow me down, lest of all one who can't cooperate." IQ snapped his wrist to the side, the staff connecting with scaffolding as the entire hallway came crumbling down in front of him. Buildings, machinery, jagged metal edges from thermite burns. It would mean the next 50 yards of the hall would come crumbling down and he'd have to backtrack, but it also meant she'd be forced either backwards...or forward. In the event she made to go towards him she'd find herself moving headlong into a mined area, dozens of electrical discus going off, each building off of the radius of the other and building more so off of the metal in the area. IQ had effectivelly created an impassible screen of charge with enough power to take down Heroes and Villains four times her strength and size as he backed up, nodding to her. "Try better, you're only embarrassing yourself." IQ tossed something from his belt to the ground behind him, a large plume of fire erupting to burn through the steel floor as he fell backwards through it, the hole quickly sealing up with some kind of wall. Figures the guy named 'IQ' took time to memorize Ground Gamma's lay out.
Uasal Uasal PlusUltra PlusUltra IG42 IG42 Absollover77 Absollover77

Detention...?

As the trio of students turned around to head back into the classroom, they'd find the drone hovering in the doorway staring at them...great, IQ caught all of that on camera. The threats, the swinging of the book, all parties would be in deep trouble. And considering three of them were already in trouble...not good. The drone hovered back to the teachers desk to set itself back down, staring at the three of them. The little optic focused on Donny as he exclaimed he had to use the restroom, a little automated 'You. Are. Excused.' buzzing from the drone to let the boy head out. The optic darted back to Azuza, giving a beep of warning. 'No. Phones. In. Detention.' As the two girls finished their papers the drone collected their text books...only to drop two more on them from completely different authors and a different ethics study to handle. Great, IQ had a collection of books to review.

Donny's wandering would bear fruit, the girls voice audible again...though she didn't quite sound the scared little girl she had been. "You just had to complain to your sister, huh?" The voice was laced with a thin veil of venom and sweet tones. If Donny were to glance around the corner, he'd find the spider faced girl glaring up at a taller boy who appeared to have mirror-like skin, reflecting her face. "I'm sorry, don't be like that." "Oh, sorry, huh? Do you know how much glasses cost? You're lucky I can't see you right, or I'd give you such a smack." "I...I can get you another pair." "Oh? How sweet. I forgive you then. Two hundred should cover it?" "Right...right. Of course...love you." The boy managed to stammer out, fumbling out his wallet and handing her the amount requested, the spider girl counting it. "Looks like it's all here...you know what? Thanks for paying for my glasses. But we're through. I'm not dealing with you. You want to go and cry to your sister because you 'feel bad', you can have her spend time with you." "Wa-wait, what!? But I've done so much for this relationship!" "Oh I know, and I appreciate it! But...you're not much help if you're just going to cry to your big sister, huh?"
PlusUltra PlusUltra Absollover77 Absollover77 Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher

Kyohei Yuri

"Hakai!" She shouts out as she moves, the scream echoing through the area and giving her teammates her position if the destruction his traps were now causing didn't give it away. The moment his wrist snapped she was already moving directly towards him, the smaller hairs propelling her with a boost and directly to him before wrapping all around her body, scraping the floor as she did to duck under the falling shards. All his traps affected a wider area so far so as long as she stayed close to him his options of those would be limited, combined that with the falling debris meant the ground was the only safe path for her if she could stay low enough. She didn't respond to his taunt, after all the time he spent talking was time she could use, and time her allies could use to close in on her position. Staying close to the ground she would form her hair into a giant mace, breaking through the steel floor and allowing her to dive directly into the tunnel beneath her, the newly created shards of the hole making barriers that actually shielding her from the electricity as she was underground now directly with IQ, the short time not giving him time to get away or plant any new traps.....the trench would also give her allies access down to her location.

If she had been any slower, further away, and if IQ had not taken the time to set off the trap behind her she likely would not have made it though she still had cuts and burns for her trouble. She could not think as quickly as he could, she didn't know as much as he did, but the one thing she had was trust in her instincts. So she kept the pressure on, she didn't hesitate, she kept moving.

"Think you have your parties muddled up, I don't take steps...I Swim and flow, which means while you're going through each step of your master plan I'm still moving and closing in. In truth you know nothing about me and it shows in everything you've said so far." she didn't mention the fact her teammates were fully aware of this plan and the giant scene "Either way that's 3 wrongs you've made so far in what you've said, so how about I make a right?"

Now face to face with him she would be in her element and with a fist charged with all the pain and momentum her stunt had gained her, keeping her footing with him and close so the moment his hand went to move for a new trap she would be waiting. She knew this unarmed style inside and out, including its weaknesses, but knowing those meant the moment he moved for them she would have another opportunity to strike. The wrapped hair she was clad in however still had the countless almost invisible strands flowing off her body as she moved. with the other advantage of the ones around her not only protecting her but also enhancing all her movements and actions.

Last edited:

She was quick thinking, but not quite fast enough. She was just getting riled up and talking herself up, desired results achieved. They had about forty-five feet between the two of them, he was still fine. He'd have to deal with her before he could keep moving though. Poor girl went and followed him as he expected, right into a smaller corridor. "Then prove my wrong, be the first today to do so." As Yuri charged him he snapped a hand to his belt only to throw something towards her as she continued to sprint forward. Small pellets, no larger than a pinhead, flew towards Yuri and the hallway, quickly erupting into an instant acting 'cement foam'. If one had ever seen a tick injected with peroxide, the visuals were similar but far quicker. Upon touching a foreign material, the contents hit open-air and erupted, perfect for immobilizing large targets or heavy hitters. With the handful IQ had tossed, the corridor would quickly be expanded with the quick-acting material, likely cementing into Yuri's hair, her clothes, the walls and ground, and even the 'ceiling'. It was quickly obvious he'd dealt with this before, the foam expanding just enough to avoid covering her face. "If you think I'm actually going to get close enough to even bother swinging, you're foolish."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back