• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Eliza Mizuno | Cryo Freeze | Quirk: Cryo/ice-manipulation
Eliza was very excited for this class. It was the first time that she actually had a chance to use her powers for the teachers to see and evaluate, as she ended up getting to school just a bit late. She popped her hero costume on and went to meet the rest of the class, going with them to Ground Gamma. She listened intently as IQ explained what they were doing for today's class. Eliza waited patiently for some others to go ahead and grab their pair of cuffs, then she went and grabbed herself a pair, tucking it onto a belt loop on her shorts. When time came up to ask questions Eliza asked away. "Excuse me, I have a question. Will we be paired into groups for this?" Eliza was quite curious about this because of the fact that there seems to be an uneven playing field here where there are less teachers than students. She assumed that the students would be grouped up, it just made sense in her mind, especially because what she was taught is that heroes should never fight solo when going up against big time villains. Nothing good ever happens when you fight alone. After asking the question she eyed some of the other students, wondering who she should decide to fight alongside if groups were to not be assigned. Her eyes landed on particular person (Ryota) for more than a second, but she then looked away, Yeah right, like that'd happen... remembering from the last time that he might not want to....She still didn't understand why he got so weird the other day, but still she thought that it would be fun if they could use their quirks together. Wishful thinking on her part perhaps...

PHR0d6h.jpg
Interactions: ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Castello Castello || other teachers/students

Last edited:
Clair O'Reilly
Adh/Lady Luck
Quirk: Luck of The Irish

1630547346556.png
Clair wasn't too impressed when Haruto refused to accept the t-shirt and instead chose a separate one but she wasn't going to make a big deal of it. Sure she would have rathered he just took the t-shirt from her and let it be but letting Clair keep it was a nice sentiment in and of itself. Just not a sentiment Clair really wanted. None the less the rest of the evening went swimmingly with the group making their purchases smoothly and accompanying Haruto to pick up some stylish clothes of his own. Having the lower body of a spider made things a lot easier in that regard as the group only had to look at tops and accessories. All and all it was a fun experience and a great end to the first day. A day that quickly faded as Clair fell fast asleep upon her return home.

When the morning came Clair was up bright and early, she showered and got ready with almost an hour to spare, an hour she spent revising the portfolio report IQ had prepared for her the day before. Presuming what she had read online to be true IQ's quirk was the ability to analyze others' weaknesses and the report very easily made that apparent. After all, some of the areas for improvement he had mentioned in the report were areas Clair had yet to demonstrate her skills in. His quirk was both amazing and terrifying in that regard, it was perfect for teaching and helping student recognize their shortcomings but it also would most definitely prove a dangerous quirk in regard to seeking out his affection. After all, it was hard enough to make someone fall for you regularly. Trying to make someone who knows all your shortcomings at a glance fall for you? Now that was hard mode and more. The very thought was almost depressing but Clair was determined not to let that shake her will. Besides so long as she kept improving, she'd be moving toward two goals. That of becoming a reliable hero and of winning IQ's heart. After all what was more attractive than a person trying her best to improve! Hopefully not much in Clair's regard.

When the time came to attend class Clair was one of the first in the room, she was determined not to be late again today after all. Seat number 13, Clair O'Reilly (Adh). This was it, her homeroom classroom. As Clair took her seat she reveled in the delight of actually being in UA for the first time since her arrival. Up until now, it had all felt somewhat surreal, but now sitting at her desk she felt she was finally standing at the starting point of her future. How spectacular. Of course, she knew she had a lot to learn and improve on but at least this was a start and in time the class began.

Clair wasted no time following the rest of the girls to the changing rooms, excited to try on her costume for the first time. She had seen the specifications and blueprints before arriving in Japan but she was yet to see the final product. After changing into the costume Clair stood in front of the mirror and checked herself out, eyes sparkling with joy "Ahhh, look look! I've got pockets! So many pockets and hidden ones too!" Moving to stick her hands in her pockets Clair proudly displayed the rarity in women's clothing to the rest of the changing room. "And aren't these shorts super cute! The suspenders add an air of sexiness to the stockings! My shirt and jacket and tie ahhh this is so my style! I love it!" Striking a pose in the mirror Clair was beaming "This is so much better than a skirt! I'm heading out! See you guys at the class grounds!" and with that, she was gone, practically skipping.

After everyone had arrived at the test site and the assignment had been explained Clair stood silently in deep contemplation staring down at the set of handcuffs she had in hand. Clair had never actually been in a real combat scenario and so this was going to be her first. Sure she had her class with her but with that, she also had to worry about slowing them down. Her nerves were beginning to play on her although she was more than able to hide it. But still, a sense of unease resided in her chest. That was until a thought entered her head. Looking around at her classmates and then to the teachers, something occurred to Clair. This was a golden opportunity. Here she was with handcuffs in hand and IQ was to be handcuffed. If it was Clair who could secure him then... the possibilities were endless... However! If another female student were to cuff him they too would have access to these possibilities... this was no mere exercise. This was war! There was no time to feel anxious. Clair was standing at the crossroads of a crucial junction in her life and she wasn't going to pull any punches. She would handcuff IQ. This was a fact. The question however was... How?

Looking to IQ Clair showed great determination. Retaining eye contact with the man she began swinging the cuffs gracefully around her finger, passing it from one finger to another and repeating as the cuffs swayed too and fro with elegance and finesse. Sleight of hand was her playground and cuff tricks were almost too common. She may have never actually tried to cuff someone for the sake of imprisonment but when it came to utilizing cuffs and their mechanics Clair had plenty of experience and If IQ's quirk was all it was cracked up to be.. he'd sense it. She was gunning for him and him alone.

Lola Glade
Insom
Quirk: Telekinesis/telepathy

Lola yawned as she lazily floated among the class. "So we just gotta capture the targets.... Teach how much are we allowed to rough em up?" She asked as she made the cuff float near her. Capturing a target was something she was pretty decent at. Usually shed just have to make them float upward. If they had any abilities to give them propulsion mid air that would bad. Looking around she saw the Ice pack that helped her before... Maybe she'll help him. It be a pain to do more work but she did owe him one. She hovered down scooping up a fee pebbles. Good ammo to just shooting telekinetically. Shed prefer metal spikes yo throw but she got denied at customs. Looking at the teachers she looked for the one that seemed the perfect mix of not heavy but not fast. One she could probabky catch up with while having less trouble to lift. "This would be so much easier if we had tranq darts" she mumbled as she took hold of her cuffs

Umemoto Ryota "Absolute Zero"
Quirk- Subzero: His body temperature is colder than liquid nitrogen!
Interactions - Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon
Mentions - MisoraUni MisoraUni
»»————-  ————-««

Power: 2/6
Speed: 2/6
Technique: 6/6
Intelligence: 5/6
Cooperativeness: 1/6
Ice Cream Making: 6/6
Ryota listenly intently as IQ spoke about the event. There was a small glint in Ryo's eyes, with his shoulders raising from a slouched position--he was excited! Unlike the obstacle course, Ryota was not exactly ill-equipped for pursuit. He would handle the debuffs of the powerful and experienced UA staff; he would not need to get skin-to-skin for his quirk's effects to be felt. Yet, his quirk was still a double edged sword in this exercise. While it was true he would be valuable on the assault, the same held true against other teammates. He would have to be mindful of harming them if he were ever to lose his costume. Though, perhaps she would be the exception. As the thought ran through his mind, Ryota shuddered, exhausting a quick sneeze.

Was someone watching him?

His eyes quickly made for Lola, a quick sigh falling off his tongue as the pair made brief eye contact. She at least benefitted from his quirk's inherit cold through his costume, but she'd have far worse than brain freeze if he were to forgo it. Still, Ryota recognized that the annoying Yankee that insisted on his title as 'Ice Pack,' was a valuable team member, and much more digestible than the other option.

On that whim, he approached Lola. His voice echoed against the metallic suit he wore as he spoke. "Hey Gator Girl." He spoke abruptly. "How long can you make me fly without another trip to the emergency room?"

Asuka had gotten lucky that she had prepared the night before for the class by packing some of the supplies that she had been sent with her belongings. Just before she had left the dorm she had tucked the supply belt in to her wings so that when she had them folded you could not the belt and she had packed them so that they did not make any sounds, now for her senbons she had tucked them in to her hair making them seem like everyday hair ornaments. She was annoyed that she had not gotten to talk with Haruto about her proposition since she had gotten up late and had barely enough time to grab a breakfast bar and make it to class before the first bell only to be told to meat a gamma area of the school. Wanting to scream in annoyance she did as she was told.

Once she go to the area she listened to the explanation of what the task they had to do but when she heard “any questions?” she could not help herself.

“So during this exercise we are allowed to use any method that does not cause permeant harm or death?” she asked as small sly smile crossed her face. Right now the fact that IQ said they were to capture the teacher had caught her attention. So depending on what he said would determine how she would hunt him down.

Ho-seok stood off to the side as he watched the other students that would be trying to catch them during this exercise. His silvery blue eyes glanced around each student and noticed that a few had an a gleam in their eyes that reminded him of a predator that could not wait to begin the hunt. So waling over to IQ he leaned in close to his ear.

You my friend have just awoken a few predators that are going to be hunting you” he said before moving away again to continue watching the reaction of the students. He knew some were still tired from the day before but that was not going to stop some of them from getting back at them this time around.
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

amara costume.pngAmara
Amara fidgetted in her costume, adjusting the bow situated around her neck (pictured above on a mannequin because I haven't edited these yet). It wasn't uncomfortable or anything, but she wasn't used to it yet. Realistically, she didn't really need a costume for anything other than to make her stand out more... oh well. It looked cute on her, at least. Her blue hair was tied up in a ponytail the same as when she wore her PE outfit yesterday.

Everyone looked so excited to be doing this exercise... it... wasn't exactly one she was well-suited for, though. She wasn't fast on her feet or anything, and her ability would only help so much with capturing them. The realization left her a little deflated.

IQ didn't have a speedy quirk or whatnot, so he'd be easier to catch up to... but then his ability would make it really hard. No doubt the teacher would do some shenanigans with his quirk to get away. He wasn't a pro hero for no reason. Amara let her eyes wander until they found Haruto again. He was nice. Shy, like her, but nice. She got the feeling he had self-esteem issues because of his quirk, though... which was too bad. She didn't think spiders were scary. In fact, spiders were kinda cute!

....Though she did have to admit a human spider... centaur... whatever was a bit weird. His upper half was really cute in a more traditional sense, though! She felt her cheeks blush at the thought and looked away. She didn't want him to see her staring and think she was weird.

Who else was there to look at instead? She didn't want to default to looking at her feet or her hands. She needed to be braver. She needed to make more friends. She needed to be a better hero in training.

The telekinesis girl Lola was easy for her to focus on. She was floating along, after all. It kind of stood out. A boy she figured was fairly shy, Ryota, was talking with her. She worked up the confidence and walked up to the two of them. Amara felt herself shaking, nervous to say hi, but her resolve was strong. She bowed swiftly at them, wringing her fingers in her hands, "I... um... h-hi. If... if we... can team up, would you guys mind if... if I joined you?"

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Castello Castello Archdemon Archdemon

Last edited:
906f24915fa25a15a08bc5034e0f79f6.jpg
Dr. James Shikaru

James walked into the training field keeping his face completely neutral. The doctor looked at the students taking note of three missing. "I'm afraid that you kids have quite a lot of work ahead if you think it will be easy. I know IQ and I will be quite a hard pair to catch... You'll be in for a rude awakening." The doctor reached into his coat pockets and pulled out several knives laced between his fingers. "So be prepared children, the doctor known as Miracle is in."

Eliza Mizuno | Cryo Freeze | Quirk: Cryo/ice-manipulation
"Ah ignored again I see..." Eliza mumbled to herself while side eyeing Ryota coldly. She then noticed the floating girl he was talking to, she was someone that Eliza hadn't met yet. Hmm... must be some telekinesis quirk huh? Well not like I care, I have my own version of that. Eliza thought to herself as she let a small stream of water out of her arm braces, it froze once it reached her hands and she then manipulated the ice crystals around her legs to prepare for the catching of teachers. She figured if she already had some ice at the ready to be used that she'd be able to have more of a chance to catch someone and defend herself quicker. She then saw a quivering girl trying to approach them. Oh isn't she the quiet one that joined us on the shopping trip? She was just looking at Haruto a minute ago, doesn't she want to join him? Eliza decided to go an help the girl. She walked up to her slowly and rested a gentle hand on her shoulder. And in a soft kind voice said "Your name is Amara right? I believe you went shopping with us yesterday." She then leaned a little closer to whisper into her ear, "I'm going to ask if Haruto wants anyone to join him, would you like to come with me?" She backed away a bit after whispering to give the girl a little space. "So what do you say?" Eliza said with a smile. Eliza already had somewhat of a plan in her head and it involves Haruto's web traps, it's more of a plan to help catch the teachers a bit faster. Eliza then looked over to Haruto, "Heya Haruto~ Can I join you? Also is Amara aloud to join?" Eliza looked back to Amara. "It's not a big deal if you don't want to come with us, I'm not forcing you. I just think you might have a better time with us. But it's definitely your choice." Eliza was never fond of forcing people to do things, much less being forced to do things herself. It's something her parents did to her, forcing her to study when she wanted to play with everyone else. She couldn't dare say no to her parents though, who knows if they would have tossed her away if she hadn't listened. She had always been afraid of that happening. It's not like she hates her parents openly, she just never says any of what she truly feels about them to their faces so they don't even know what she feels. Eliza got very good at putting on a mask to hide her inner feelings over the years and now she has an insane poker face and hides behind gentle smiles. All she has ever wanted was some friends that she could confide in and have fun times with. Now that she is away from her parents and in U.A she hopes to bring that dream to fruition!

Castello Castello Deathkitten Deathkitten Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Archdemon Archdemon

Last edited:
Kana Kobayashi
"Goooood morning students!" An upbeat voice called from atop a nearby building, stepping off the edge like it was a three-inch kerb Kana flipped over in midair to get her feet under her and landed on all fours. "I know I met a few of you already but still introductions are in order. I am Kana Kobayashi, you can call me Kobayashi-sensei or use my hero name and call me Kinetica-sensei instead if you like, nice to meet you all!" She expected some of the students would think the entrance merely showing off but if anyone was into keeping track of pro-hero quirks then they'd likely realise she was using the impact of the landing to store up power for the upcoming chase, in fact she'd done it a couple of times already before they arrived.

Leaning over she nudged Ho-Seok with her elbow. "Come on don't just stand there or they'll start to think you're some scary inspector type come to glare at them and take notes ominously, introduce yourself." Making at least a half-hearted effort to be subtle she kept her voice low.

Akemi Tajima
Catching herself fiddling with her eyeless visor again Akemi gripped her cane with both hands idly running a finger over the switch that would trigger it to extend to it's full length, this wasn't the first time she'd trained wearing her costume but it would be her first time at UA with it's absurd facilities budget and cream of the crop students.

Knowing that she obviously wasn't the sort who was going to be running them down all by herself she took a look around for potential minions, the winged girl Asuka stood out as an obvious choice.
"Hey there Yuki-chan! You wanna collaborate on this? With your eyes in the sky and me spying on the teachers' viewpoint they'll have nowhere to hide." While she kept herself sounding calm she smirked and clenched a fist deviously.

SilverInu SilverInu

Akutoi Makoto *PRIOR DAY*
The girl didn't move even as claire came to try and intervene though that did not mean she was not listening, her eye sliding to the side to look at the offered garment for several seconds, from the hem to the label emerging from its collar before her grip would slowly release. "That is...acceptable. The others lack the tight fit or matching stitching.".The turn of events certainly was fortunate as it prevented further... escalations, going to extend her hand to the offered shirt. She had no sooner moved her arm however as the spider boy had instead given up the original and the other girl decided to retain the one she was about to give her. She really wished they would have made up their mind with the flip-flopping. In the end, though she supposed it really didn't matter, she had what she came for and she likely would not see these people again, despite their distinctive appearances it wouldn't take much for them to melt away among the throngs of the faceless masses passed in the street every day.

Continuing her Sweep of the store, she would not arrive back at the Dorms for some time before proceeding wordlessly into her room to put away what she had gathered in its place, double-checking the measurements and organization as she did before disinfecting the entire room with cleaning supplies.

Mi Shi-Mun *PRIOR DAY*
Shi-Mun herself had been struggling somewhat to stay awake within the corner of the hospital room, her head tilting downwards threatening to drop before snapping back up once more several times as they fought the feeling of fatigue. Seeing the blob boy move, however, gave her what she needed to get to her feet and head over to him in order to fill them in on the current situation regarding the night's events. Ensuring she was out of earshot of any eavesdroppers she leaned in close to him for the final part, attempting to persuade him to go along with the story of him not using his quirk to attack and attempting to escape but being chased before being injured in the explosion, trying to hammer in key points to keep both stories consistent for the report with enough vagueness thrown in to give some leeway.

"One get in trouble better than two, you say otherwise mean double trouble plus more understand. If want more detail say chaotic and stressful so can't recall straight.... " She already had the cat girl through herself under the bus she wasn't about to let this guy do it to considering she had been partially responsible for the explosion and his current state. Given her interactions with the prior cat, however, she attempted to change the tactic, playing up that if he did put himself in trouble it would put herself in more trouble for her story not matching...which was true and risk but overall she hoped the potential guilty of that outcome would encourage him to play along.

Finishing what she came to do, however, and with the Doctor arriving through the door, she would go back to silence before being there to help him back to the Dorm for the Night.

True to her word, she stuck to her story even in the face of IQ and Nezu's combined push, unbeknownst to her that the other to had likely spilled everything rendering the entire point moot. Taking the blame on herself and stating others were confused might not have worked, but she chose the path and stuck to it with remarkable consistency even when questioned again later. Also unbeknownst to her she had also likely nearly caused the police investigator an aneurysm in the amount of grammatical and spelling errors within her written report.

Then there was the Ethics classes, something she certainly didn't have the best answers for seeing her world view and logic proving to be radically different from the Japanese norm, sure she could remember the information but it became clear it was more just her reciting facts and words back without any real understanding of there meaning. This was not exactly helped by her focus being more drawn to other mental aspects of her heroic training, making the most of the detention to spend all four days furthering herself in what one could call.... an imaginative mind exercise.

Kyohei Yuri *PRIOR DAY*
A long series of impact crashes and a few splatters would resound out through the broken streets of the fake city as Yuri would take on Gary. Exchanging several blows but seemingly proving to be far more resilient than one would think looking at her as she returned each strike with a punch of her own...one of whIch the boy would narrowly avoid only to view a dented street lamb where his head was previously. This would continue for some time, Yuri's smile ever-present on the girl's face despite taking several hits. Her opponent however was naturally not one to concede, attempting to force the fight to an end with a powerful charge, which did accomplish his goal in a sense but not the way he would expect. Sidestepping, she would grasp tusks in one hand and his waistband in the other right before he made contact with her, shifting her weight backwards with a wide stance while pulling upwards to stopping the charge and raise him into the air. What followed was certainly not what the boy had anticipated when he came into the area, Gary now in the air had Yuri hop up to meet him, wrap her arms around him and legs around his head to powerbomb him into the ground right as his world went black.

Panting to herself she wiped off her face before finally noticing the time, and now had the fun of bringing the unconscious and bruised boy back with her over the wall and to the Dorms. The Climb was certainly more difficult with him in toe, now finally needing to use her hair to hold him while she scaled it with the weight pulling her downwards. Though as taxing as it was, it did at least give her the idea for a new training method, she had become adept at climbing without her quirk, so she might as well increase the effort with suitable weights to haul while doing so.

Throwing her jacket back on as she finished descending on the other side she would now come across a new problem as she made her way back to the dorms, this being she had no idea which room was actually Gary. The only solution then was to rest him up on the Sofa to sleep it off and hopefully come around later on and head to bed, she didn't hurt him too badly so it wasn't like he needed a nurse for the bruises and soreness, just some rest.

Last edited:
Akutoi Makoto *Present*
1603737198382.png

Makoto's expectations of not encountering those within the department store would quickly be proven wrong as she went to attend the classes and finding the others there to her surprise. Having otherwise managed to miss them entirely until this point due to leaving her dorm far earlier than they woke as well as arriving back far later. Sitting at the rear of the class it would likely be noted that while she did indeed wear the schools uniform like everyone else, she had taken certain liberties in its presentation, namely, the jacket itself being over the shoulders like a cape rather than worn, a tight black undershirt, the school shirts buttons left mostly unopened and on top of it all was the fact it was in fact the boys uniform. There really was not much time to talk however as the class was quickly ferried off to the Ground Gamma for the practical exercise before any questions could be raised.

Arriving at the industrial grounds others would find her choice of costume was drastically different as well, being clad head to toe in a black thick fabric that was held tightly to her form with several thick leather straps, and face concealed behind a full ceramic mask with blacked-out lenses. All in all, it gave more the impression of a villain or some sort of slasher villain than the normally colorful costume of a hero. The fact there were also two large sheaths hang behind her various satchels really didn't help the look.

So there she stood silently staring at IQ as he went over the lesson not moving a muscle like a statue, even her chest was unmoving as it lacked the usual rise and fall of breaths. She was already going over several scenarios in her mind as he spoke, how to separate and how to slow, how to navigate the area, and most importantly, how to counter each of her own planned actions. As the others went to pair off she would instead remain listening and watching. As she thought about it in a real scenario she would often get to neither chose her opponent nor her allies, so why would she start doing so now? She needed this to be as real as possible to gain the most experience and growth, and she would not be able to do that if she attempted to make things easier for herself.

Everyone Everyone (OPEN TO INTERACTIONS/TEAMS)

Last edited:
Kyohei Yuri *Present*
MHAOC2.png

Arriving with her usual casual stroll, Yuri would arrive at the grounds within her own costume that looked more at home as streetwear than hero apparel. In her own mind, however, it made sense, it was functional and comfortable consisting of a white vest over a red halter top and shorts forgoing the typical gadgets or special features other than a small pouch attached to her belt. The only thing that really made it even qualify as a hero costume was of course its material, being far more durable than commercial fabrics with thin plates sewn within the material. The real request she had made however was a rather strange one, a unique hair spray concept did get a few strange looks from the support department but they had accepted all the same.

Giving a wide wave to all of those present she would look around at the teachers before her eyes land on IQ, having decided to place them as the first rock to deal with as she climbed and swam against the current. Sure her quirk made her particularly effective at restraining and catching people but there was also the way how she liked to deal with things, ways that were antithetical to how the man would operate and it was time to show that and see if her style would work. Raising a finger she would gesture to IQ "I dont go looking to start fights but given you set the ground it's only right I respond to the challenge. Who else wants to smash their heads against this rock and see which breaks first?" her smile raises up in a grin before looking around to the rest of the class.

With the look, she was giving him, and combined with the fact that she hadn't even glanced at the cuffs it certainly wasn't a good sign. There was also the fact that her actual physical performance hadn't been recorded yet given the chaos of the previous exercise had her escape notice within the smoke. To top it all off, there would be something off when looking at her with his quirk in particular, while naturally, the weaknesses were visible the physical and combative ones would be far less static, and almost conflicting with each other.

Last edited:

Conroy Smith// IQ// Class 1C Homeroom Teacher
Quirk-Analysis: He can analyze anything and everything for its weaknesses and exploitations!
Power: 1
Speed: 1
Technique: 6
Intelligence: 6
Cooperativeness: 4
Chill: 6
IQ glanced at the students, his eyes flashing green every so often as he focused on one or another, pushing his glasses up. Hearing Eliza's question he raised three fingers, nodding to the class. "You're free to work solo, or in groups of three. The choice is yours. The 'Villain' isn't captured until they're cuffed. Remember that." Attention drifted to Claire as he suffered the feeling of someone staring at him like a starved wolf, an eyebrow slowly rising. Alrighty then, he knew who was going to be coming after him then. It was a little difficult to follow the cuffs without using his quirk, but not overly impossible...still, the girl had a great amount of skill there, though he knew that after 'scanning' her yesterday. He'd have to be careful of that one. At Asuka's question IQ gave a nod, reaching to his belt to grab a small collapsed staff, flicking his wrist to extend it to full size and rest it at his side to prep himself. "Correct. Your teachers will be doing the same. This isn't going to be an easy lesson...but everyone here is currently behind 1A and 1B in their training, so we have to push hard." IQ's attention drifted to Miracle as he took his place at the line up, offering him a polite nod. "Glad you could join us, Miracle." Kana's entrance was far more dynamic, but for good reason. The woman had probably been doing that up until she got here...storing up energy before the actual lesson, clever. IQ slowly spun his staff with a surprising amount of grace, little more than warm-up right now to limber himself up. He glanced over to Phantom Quartz, the last member of their line up, offering all but an apologetic smile. "Some people simply enjoy these things a touch much I suppose. As for you, Yuri-san, am I correct in guessing you're singling me out?" It was a simple off-handed comment, but making Claire aware of her potential rival in chasing him down could prove to be beneficial...the girl had made no secret in her interest in him yesterday, who was he to not utilize things to his favor if he could manage it? The staff was tossed up into the air, IQ not bothering to look up at it. "Students will have five minutes to find partners if they want them. We get three minutes to make distance. Then the games...begin." The staff came back down to earth, IQ catching it and resting it over his shoulder, giving a small nod to the students. "Five minutes start now."

1630613045913.png
1630612953504.png

Name: Haruto Shima
Hero Name: ArachKnight
Quirk: Spider

Haruto got ready for class along with everyone else, and it looked as though they'd be doing another hero lesson today. It makes sense that they would do this since their class is already behind the others in terms of time and experience, so they needed to catch up as fast as they can. Haruto along with the rest of the boys changed into their hero costumes. Haruto's was inspired in his costume both by his need to be a hero and a little by his hobby. Haruto envisioned himself as a gentlemanly knight yet he didn't want to wear armor like one so he looked at what a modern knight could look like and settled on a fashionable type of military like design. He felt that this would represent his desires perfectly.

Haruto left for field Gamma with everyone else, learning the rules and nature of their lesson. They were to essentially play cops and robbers with the students being cops and the teachers as the robbers. They were to catch the teachers with handcuffs and the teachers were allowed to do whatever was necessary to keep from getting caught. Haruto knows he would be good at this because of his quirk, however so do the teachers and as such have probably come up with a counter to him. His webs would be best used as traps or ways to force the teacher to find a new route/solution. The teachers will be wary of him, perhaps then instead of active pursuit Haruto should be more like a distraction yet be flexible enough to switch roles.

Haruto started to switch gears in his mind, if he was to be a hero he needed to be confident. He needed to trust in his decisions and plans and to stick with them to the letter. He took a deep breath and exhaled. Suddenly he was approached by Eliza asking to join him, and nodded to her.

"I don't mind. I can fulfill up to 3 roles for this exercise as Pursuit, Scout, and Trapping. I believe our plan of action should to first find a teacher, doesn't matter which one in this case. I can fill this role well as I have a near perfect 360 degree vision. Our goal however isn't pursuit yet as we have to determine where they'll be going, someone should go in as a distraction while I'll set up a trap. Once I'm done I'll be actively ready to start a Pursuit role should we need it. I'm also open to any suggestion you may have as well."

Interaction/Mention: MisoraUni MisoraUni ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Clair O'Reilly
Adh/Lady Luck

1630618265751.png Clair's eyes didn't shift from IQ until Yuri announced her intent to take him down, looking to the girl Clair recalled her quirk as being control over her hair. Now personally Clair had nothing against Yuri and from their conversation the other day she seemed rather nice but at the same time, the thought of IQ being ensnared in Yuri's hair didn't sit all too well with Clair. In fact, the thought of IQ being wrapped up in Yuri's hair and then handcuffed by her sat very unwell with Clair. It was obvious the girl had no romantic feelings toward IQ but still that didn't mean her actions were okay! Of course, if the case came to be where that happened it wasn't the end of the world this was training after all but! Clair would definitely do her best to avoid that route!

Swinging her handcuffs around her pinky finger one final time a click could be heard as the handcuffs whipped forward and locked around a second pair before ricocheting back toward Clair who caught them with the very same pinky finger that shot them forward in the first place. Now having both sets dance between her fingers as she undid the locking mechanism with another click. With the set of cuffs separated from one another Clair sent the spare set flying toward Yuri where they locked with yet another click on her belt. Clair's pair of cuffs however continued to dance for a few moments until they seemed to vanish from thin air, Iq would have however noticed them being slid into a hidden pocket within her jacket. Pointing her own finger at IQ Clair began to grin "If anyone's going to catch IQ it's going to be me. I won't let anyone else put that man in a set of cuffs ya hear".
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles PlusUltra PlusUltra

906f24915fa25a15a08bc5034e0f79f6.jpg
Dr. James Shikaru

Kana coming off the building was a bit much. He however remembered her from when she first debuted in the hero scene. Kinetica is the same as she's always been. Gorgeous and powerful, or so the magazines say. They do not exaggerate, James did have a slight issue keeping his eyes off of her.

Shaking his head he started looking over the students more throughly. He may not be as strong as Phantom Quartz or Kinetica, nor the analysis of IQ. He did have one thing over these kids. Medical knowledge, anatomy, physiology, and finally access to all of their medical history. Fortunately for him only two kids didn't have much in terms to medical history Shi-Mun who was currently in trouble and unable to attend this exercise and the girl who is wearing the strange mask and black jumpsuit, Makoto. All he'd have to do is keep away from her and he'd have an advantage.

Taking a new note on Claire's statement made his eyebrow raise. It seemed that she had some type of interest in IQ. Something he may be able to use later if she ends up after him at some point. Turning right at the three minutes remaining he started walking slowly backwards into the testing grounds. "Best of luck kids... Oh and if any of you manage to catch the others before me, which I'm likely the easiest to catch, you'll likely get an A. However do remember, don't bite off more than you can chew. Each and every one of us... Are dangerous in our own right..." He smiled softly stopping and looking at every one of them before jumping up from the ground to the top of a small house. "Do your best not to disappoint." After that statement he rushed off.

Kyohei Yuri
Giving a nod to IQ she kept the smile confirming the answer to his question, taking note not only of the staff but more importantly the various other items from where it was taken, following up the rest of his costume for other potential hiding places. Her attention was soon drawn however towards Clare herself as she spoke up to her with a faint look of genuine confusion for a few moments idly catching the cuffs to look at them before dropping them on the ground for another to collect.

Laughing slightly she gives them a thumbs up "Fine by me, I don't have any intention of using those. They never said the exercise would be over once they are captured, and just because a person is captured doesn't mean they won't still try to escape" In all honesty, if this was a real-life situation she would have aimed to practice talking to someone down to get them to slow or submit on there own accord, but giving its a lesson she doubted the teachers go that far, so instead would have to treat it as off the table. Though considering the real-life situations there was also a far darker end to a chase that was possible, but she was unsure if the teachers would even throw that at them, in that case talking was sometimes the only option. Her eyes seemed to go to a dark place for a moment before shaking a memory off and looking back to the teacher.

She thought back to the words of an old man she met a while ago, claiming to be an old friend of her father but she never got his name but the words still range in her mind "In life, there is no KO's. Just because a person is beaten down or captured doesn't mean they have lost" sure there was more to it, but that wasn't relevant at the moment, but the point stood for now. "Another Teacher might free them, they might wait for us to get cocky and pull something, or i could be wrong and they might just give up. But either way, beating them down a bit beforehand will make the giving up easier, or you can go for the gold star for all I care. As long as the bad guy is dealt with why does it matter who gets the credit? " Strangely there really wasn't any aggression in her tone as she spoke nor disdain, just a natural assertiveness and confidence in her words.

Uasal Uasal ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles @(Everyone Present)

Upon hearing some one calling her name she turned to face Akemi who wanted to know if they could collaborate. “ I believe that it will be a good idea since doing at it alone would b a bit stupid lets wait until we get some distance from the rest to talk freely since someone might listen in." she commented as she turned her attention back to IQ when he said that they could use any method for this task as long as they could capture the teachers since they also would not be holding back. She tried the best she could to hide her grin as she looked at him.

who knows, IQ-sensei while looking at the other teachers you are a good choice to hunt down in this area but it also depends on who I decide to partner up with and who we agree to go after. So lets leave the guessing games until the fun begins.” She said after thinking over what was said. Though IQ was a good choice that did not mean he was going to be an easy target is speed and strength were low compared to the other teachers but that did not mean he was weak, he would most likely find away to make up for that flaw. The doc in the box could undo any damage done to him if he is injured and since she did not know his limit on undoing damage and that could make things very frustrating. Then Kenotica she was not sure how her quirk worked for all she knew this woman could since where each of the students were if they approached her. Then there was the silvery haired brooder, she knew nothing about him and not much info was on him so attacking him would be crazy.

“Hey Doc in the box, don’t forget there are students who like to play with sharp thing too.”

Absollover77 Absollover77 ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles IG42 IG42

E3_-cqlVcAAe9r9.jpgOh god. People, and lots of them. Lola sighed as she was quickly surrounded by 2 of her classmates, well... 2 before another ice pack showed up then walked away leaving the shy one here."I don't care who I partner up with. Ice pack, If its flying i can keep you up as long as I want but it'll be hard for me to keep 2 people in flight. Ill. only pass out if I wake up. However in this situation I believe my telepathy would play much better into this for organizing the group for surprise attacks" she said as she looked at the the two of them. Thinking. "Lets see, we got an Ice People a, telekinetic ..... Got it. slow em down then freeze our targets legs then hit em really hard. LEast amount of effort for the greatest results." She said giving a lazy thumbs up to her new party member he came to her, so who has to blame her for using this party. Now all she had to do was convince him on her plan. THat way she could get through this without too much effort.

[Lola has forcibly added you to her party! Final fantasy fanfare!]
Deathkitten Deathkitten Castello Castello MisoraUni MisoraUni

DONNY YANG

TWxnSmCtw0oMR7Ka1zEIxolfwzJoGW8Vl4RbIEglP29NSOHunbBhQ1Wr-4aLQRUhu6C5hYdFolGUSyxL6Zh8kHVVr9BXB4rsbFtn73kw8gGcyz5TbjcJX366Eve6iEFIiV3J9mtr

Donny wasn't too surprised at the punishment he was given. When asked what had happened, he took into consideration what Shi-Mun, the girl who had helped him, had said and while he respects her decision to take on the brunt of the blame, Donny made it clear that he was the one who provoked the encounter in the first place. There were many chances to run and he choose to fight. In his own words, "I-I-I-I couldn't just let them g-g-g-go, knowing they might... Might hurt someone else." Fortunately his punishment wasn't expulsion, but he was going to miss out on the hero classes in exchange for an ethics study. Donny liked to think he had some pretty decent ethics so the alternative class shouldn't be too difficult, plus it was only for a few days. But who knows maybe he'll learn something interesting that he otherwise couldn't during a normal class. If nothing else this meant he could snack more. "Maybe my ethics aren't as strong as I think they are..."

In the ethics class themselves, Donny waited at his desk, eating some snacks and watching videos on his phone but within his body. So far the only people here was him and Shi-Mun, not even a teacher. Maybe this was one of those classes where you had to do the study yourself and make a report on it? That would be terrible, but this is suppose to be a punishment. He just kept to himself, doing his best not to make too much noise as he waited for other students or a teacher to arrive.

Yayoi Satori

nOeTYbI.png

After sealing the deal with Bryn, Yayoi went about her business gathering information, as she often does. Apparently some big stuff just went down in town but she also made sure to collect smaller info too. Drama between students was just as valuable as evidence against a villain, and Yayoi knew how important even some of the most minor details can be. However after her investigations, she simply retired to her room and awaited for the next day. And when that day came, her class was assigned to a special lesson: Observing the 1C Hero Class. The purpose was two-fold: to study their powers and see if they could create any gadgets or gears which can accommodate their quirks, or simply observing their actions and learning from it. Yayoi was more than willing to do either, though unfortunately because she is only suppose to observe, she cannot use her quirk to assist the students in any way. Doesn't mean she isn't going to be using her quirk though: knowing how these people thought would help Yayoi know who they are and more importantly, how they use their quirks. She and the other support class students were in a room, with either laptops or journals, watching the training ground from special cameras and drones. However they were still close enough for Yayoi to try and tap into their minds with her quirk, trying to pick up their brain waves and get a read for their thoughts. It helped that her own Drone was also on the scene making observations, massively increasing her quirk's range relative to the drone's location. Thus as long as he's nearby, Yayoi can get a clear picture of the scene as she watched it through her MWACS.

emrik costume.pngEmrik
Emrik exuded a sort of personal confidence that not many were capable of. As ambiguous as ever, his superhero outfit showed a lot of skin on top. It was necessary so he could get access to his stomach to draw blood since it'd be less painful to draw from there, and if he had clothing over the top of it, it'd get so many holes in it! That'd be such a waste. That Clair chick was weird as hell about IQ. Even he could notice it as he waited for the exercise to start. He had no plans of joining any groups unless someone approached him about it, though. His goal was the doc. He had a healing quirk too, so it felt like a natural progression of things.

"Oi, hey Greenie," he called out to her with a grin on his face, even his voice effeminate, "Damn you that kinky? Thinkin' about how steamy the teach would look like in those or something? Y'know, jealousy ages you quickly."

He was still grinning playfully as he tucked his hands into his pockets and meandered over to her. Emrik's diamonds were at rest behind him, floating like pixie wings. He tilted his head slightly, looking up at her as she was a full four inches taller, "We kinda match. Huh. Your hair's way greener than mine, though. Mine's more like... mm... vanilla mint ice cream, and yours is like... dense foliage. Mm. Looks pretty on you, chickadee, 'specially with those jewel eyes you got. So, anyway, what's the deal with you and teach? You really into him? Isn't he like... an adult? If he's that old, he really should have a wife by now... do you think he might be gay? Not that I particularly care, I just don't see why some handsome pro hero guy like him wouldn't be able to get a wife, ya know?"

Uasal Uasal ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Bryn Evan-Miles
Stretching experimentally Bryn nodded to himself approvingly, he'd done a lot of the design work on his new hero suit himself but left the actual assembly to UA's own manufacturers for the first time round with the exception of one important part. Flipping open a display built into one forearm he checked the power levels in the suit's in built power supply and satisfied himself that the contraption he'd put together was working properly.

Stepping forward he took a look around the area, if it was pretending to be a proper factory it ought to have plenty of machinery for him to use as material though he supposed for this exercise he'd have to balance his desire to go big and stompy with the need to keep up with fleeing people and having room to move among the mess of random pipes. Spotting a drone with a familiar design hovering overhead he gave it a wave.

Overhearing two girls who would have the privilege of wrestling their homeroom teacher into submission and tying him up Bryn thought that while their stance was worrying going after IQ could be interesting, building something that could stand up to such analytical scrutiny would be good experience.
"Hey there, I ain't into any of that bondage stuff but I wouldn't mind the chance to go a round with IQ if you wanted to collaborate." Glancing between the two girls he was sure one had her quirk based around her big head of hair but he didn't have the faintest idea about the other.

PlusUltra PlusUltra Uasal Uasal

Clair O'Reilly
Adh/Lady Luck

1630668108070.png Clair was under no illusions that it would be no easy task to take down IQ, from what she had read online his hero career was quite impressive for one with a 'support' ability. Although he was better suited to taking a more tactical position on the sidelines the man had seen his fair share of combat and if the news articles she came across were anything to go off he was most certainly a hurdle she couldn't handle on her lonesome. At least not yet anyway. Although of course, that was to be expected right, Clair hadn't ever been in combat. The fact Clair wanted to cuff IQ herself was something she felt strongly about but admittedly she might not have the option to all things considered. After all, this was training and if she focused too hard on being the captor she was sure to give IQ an advantage.

When Yuri insisted she had no intention of cuffing IQ, Clair did feel somewhat relieved though. Of course, that wasn't to say someone else wasn't going to swoop in and catch IQ , like the doc had said, but it did provide Clair with at least a little more enthusiasm to be working alongside Yuri. Besides Yuri seemed like a good student to have on her team, her rapid finish in yesterdays exercise was something right out of a movie after all. She was strong, fast and she seemed to have quite a strong will to back it all up. Perhaps they could be friends. Clair hoped so at least regardless of today's outcome.

Clair's train of thought was however quickly broken by the approach of another student, one she had yet to see. A small feminine boy she mistook for a girl, dressed in green with a rather short crop top that, quite frankly, Clair thought was just asking for trouble. How was 'she'' even supposed to jump with that thing on? It did not look secure at all! The scandal! Clair's new train of thought and worry was however quickly sidelined when the 'girl' made a rather sudden comment on how Clair was 'kinky' for 'Thinkin about how steamy the teach would look like in those or something'. The thought of how Iq would look in the handcuffs however had not crossed her mind however. Actually, up until this moment Clair had been more concerned with the fact she didn't want anyone else putting IQ in cuffs because they may be 'kinky'. She hadn't yet stopped to think that far ahead yet and when the 'girl' went and said it outright Clair practically lit up red as she naturally began to wander toward such thoughts.

Her mind however didn't have much time to wander, thankfully, as the 'girl' made her way closer and began speaking aloud again. At this point, Clair had returned to her pale complexion but her heart still fluttered from before leaving her a bit on edge and on guard against what the 'crop top girl' might have to say next. And that was fortunate because what she had to say next was not something Clair expected to have to deal with so soon and so publically. After all, this was only the second day. Besides weren't Japanese people supposed to be really private! Looking down at the 'girl' Clairs eyes practically peered through her very soul, her horns against the sun casting a shadow that was devilish in nature, her grin twisting slowly "Ehhh, Chickadee huh. How adorable...". Clair Slowly edged forward her grin widening as she did so, shadow growing as if to dwarf or consume the 'girl's' own like a devil feasting "You think you can shake my will by stating the obvious kid... I know he's single and I also know he's turned down several pro heroes... but that ain't gonna stop me... cause you see when I go all in... I tend to walk away with aces..." Clair's aura was particularly wicked and her tone of voice was practically laced with venom despite its almost sarcastic tone. It was a rather contrasting persona compared to how she regularly composed herself. And as she finished talking her grin was quickly switched to that of a soft smile, correcting her posture as another student approached her "So, that's how it is. That's how it will be. But thanks for your concern and of course for the compliments too! Your wings are pretty cute too!".

Turning to face Bryn Clair offered him a wave and gentle smile "Well, to each their own right! Haha, sure with you and Yuri that makes three. Looks like we got ourselves a team huh. So, want to go over our quirks?"

Deathkitten Deathkitten PlusUltra PlusUltra IG42 IG42 ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Absollover77 Absollover77

emrik costume.pngEmrik
Emrik gave a low whistle as the girl turned on the heat so to speak. "Fuckin' hell greenie. You're hot," he stated as she changed her composure once more and leaned back, "Damn. I like you girlie. Anyway, I'm not aiming for the teach. I don't really mind me a boy but... I think I'd prefer my first to be a girl, you know? I'm not lookin' to share him, either, so by all means, have at as much as you like. Hell, I'll even root for ya. So uh, yeah, no. Not tryin' to shake your will or whatever. I just think the mental image of the teach in handcuffs is hilarious. I also know very little about his personal life, unlike you. I didn't know he denied others and whatever."

He kept his hands in his pockets and the grin on his face as he moved to stand beside the lucky girl. One of his green diamonds moved to turn her face towards him. One hand moved out of his pocket and he leaned forward, grabbed his shirt, and pulled it up to expose his chest. She would see that he is, indeed, a boy (or a girl with no boobs at all, but less likely at 15). Emrik was amused by the very idea of doing this since she was clearly confused and doubly clearly, easy to embarrass with the cuffs comment.

"Oh, yeah. This would be the second reason I'm not as interested in your future hubby. The third, fourth, and fifth reasons are in my pants, however, and I'm not about to show you those~"

Uasal Uasal PlusUltra PlusUltra IG42 IG42 ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Absollover77 Absollover77

Kyohei Yuri
Turning from the scantily clad boy who had just arrived and started saying,...something she wasnt really sure how to translate they then took notice of a new figure speaking up. Raising a hand in greeting the new arrival Yuri turns to face them, seemingly a new arrival to the school that she had not seen before, but then again new was relative given she had only just arrived the day prior. She seemed to look confused as well at the mention of bondage but shook it off as she noticed him looking upwards at something.

"Hey works for me though im not sure what your speciality is...Huh...they didn't have those in the fake city..." she stopped for a moment as a thought came to her, glancing towards IQ for a second then back up at the drone "Given your waving, I'm going to guess there is a Camera in one of those, don't suppose you know who has access to it?, like someone being sneaky to get a live feed of people chasing them?" Her first thought was it was a way to monitor them during the test, but given the teacher's fondness for gadgets she wouldn't put it past him using it to keep ahead and a mark on his various pursuers. It was what police tended to do sometimes in a chase, after all to catch people, so there was no reason it couldn't also be used to help escape.

If so she should probably try and knock it down at some point if she could, this industrial site didn't seem to have the looser items common to a city street but given drones tended to be delicate a good shot with a bolt might at least clip a wing. Either way, she might need a better idea of the situation before she did something too rash and got in trouble for it. Hearing Clare once more Yuri was broken from her thoughts and smiled once more.

"Yep! Go Team TBD" pumping her arm with a small laugh "As for Quirks, Pretty much i can control and change the size of my hair, apparently it doesn't feel like others hair because it's made of....some fancy science name but i just shortened it to super keratin, means its a bit stronger and denser than normal...well what's normal for others, since its kinda normal for me and everyone else's is abnormal".

Before the others could respond further however the gem boy spoke up again in the same lingo as before that she had issues really grasping rendering her somewhat lost in the while exchange "Erm can....someone translate? I mean i understand some of the words just not in that order. Something about his costume and some gadgets?" they turned back to their new teammates for some confirmation.

Uasal Uasal IG42 IG42 Deathkitten Deathkitten

Users who are viewing this thread

Back