• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ManofManyRoles

Fantasy and Sci-fi Enthusiast
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
(This will be touched up once I have access to my PC.)

With the constant threat of Viillains on the rise and the Leage of Villains still at large and the Shie Hassakai raid having done its own brand of damage to heroes, UA High's principle has opened a third Hero Course for the first time, accepting transfers of promising students from other schools to fill the class, with a few pro's brought on to help staff the class. What trials and tribulations will the young heroes face? Only time will tell!

Hey all! After attending a comicon and meeting a few of the cast, I have a kindled spark to host a MHA rp! The story will pick up post season 4 (as I'm dub trash and haven't finished season 5 yet because it's still being released). Just a few rules!
1. Be respectful ooc, really! We're here to have fun.
2. 1-3 paragraphs minimum, please! That's doable I think, without asking for too much but allows room to build off of.
3. Canons *may* be allowed, but I'd request a written sample in a note to show competency with the character. Those disallowed are All Might, Deku, and Nezu.
4. Teachers and pro's are acceptable, but in limited supply! I'll personally have the classes homeroom pro, their aizawa if you will.
5. Make as many characters as you want, so long as you can play them!
6. Be active! If you go inactive for an extended period, the scene is allowed to progress without you. 3 days is where I cap it.
7. The story may progress based off the show
8. No spoilers, ever!
9. For combat, auto hits are disallowed (obviously), and controlling another persons character is also forbidden.
10. Students generally won't be able to solo a teacher outside of an Exam, where the teachers are purposely slowing themselves down. Deku and Bakugo still nearly got bodied by All Might, two of the top students in class, and he was still weighed down.

Last edited:
I'm hoping to join as well! Been itching to get back into roleplay, and it seems like interest checks for MHA are never scarce. Why not rekindle an old hobby with an old fandom, too? :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back