• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
amara costume.pngAmara
Amara wasn't sure why Eliza couldn't seem to make up her mind, or why Ryota seemed to disdain her so much. "Sorry Lola!" she shouted, "I didn't even think of it. It's just small rubble. Distracting, but we needed to land so she wouldn't be able to fire stuff at us so easily."

It seemed no one wanted to listen to her today... Did everyone just like screwing with her? Was it because she was too quiet? Was it because she seemed meek? Eliza offered her to join her team and then just ditched... but now she wanted to join up again? It felt so mean she wanted to cry from frustration! Acting that way just wasn't fair! And then there was Ryota now! He ignored her too! this was important, darn it.

She felt so bristled and upset.

"H-hey," she muttered, before swallowing her anxiety and stepping in front of Ryota. This time she spoke firmly, "Ryota." She put her hands on either side of his helmet to make him look at her, "I need you to touch me. Give me your hand. Skin to skin. You... s-sorry. You weren't listening. This is important. I need a really good charge to have a chance."

MisoraUni MisoraUni Archdemon Archdemon Castello Castello Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles IG42 IG42

seanmha2.pngSean and Natasha
"Wouldn't getting trapped in quartz... like... kill us?" Natasha grumbled aloud, shaking her head, "Whatever, man. I'll do my best."

Sean reeled from the punches the teacher leveled at his chest. Instead of blocking, though (and god would his chest hurt later for it), he grimaced as he hefted himself up into the air. Sean went into a one-handed handstand as the electricity began to burn with more contact. He couldn't keep it up, though. With his other hand, he pushed off the old man's shoulder and flipped off and away. He frowned once he landed, brow furrowed. He shook his hand out, staring at the old man.

"A surprise attack only makes sense," he stated, finally talking as he straightened back out. He was a tall boy at 6 feet. His chest hurt. No broken bones, though. Sean surrounded his fists in electricity again, "I see no way to win against you." That didn't mean he wasn't gonna try, but he felt there was little to no chance of success. Even more so now. He stared at the old man like he was trying to figure out a complex puzzle. What would his father do in a situation like this? He was better than Sean.

The old man was clearly well-suited to hand-to-hand combat. No surprise there. Still... that made things really difficult. He wasn't too suited to ranged combat. He relaxed his hands and let the tiny streaks of electricity arc around him without controlling it. They didn't do much unless it stayed in one spot and burned, but at least it'd be uncomfortable. At the same time, he started to create a bunch of plate-sized storm clouds from his feet, each of which floated up and collected into a larger and larger storm cloud in front of him.

Natasha brought her eyes from the other boy fighting Mr. Fist and gave a soft, "Uh-huh," to Gary. "Well... sorry if this stuff touches you, then, sensei. I feel like it'll probably be a pain to get out of hair." She watched whatever the hell Gary was doing now, but was honestly a little lost. Was he shouting to hype himself up? How the hell did he make a crack in the concrete like that? That said, he sure as hell expected Gary to aim for Ho-Seok! Not Mr. Fist!! What the hell?

Then he went back to going for Ho-Seok-Sensei! That... what? What was happening? What was the plan here?

Whatever.

Natasha rushed forward to Ho-Seok and tried to keep a distance. She sprayed out ooze from her hands, starting to make a ring around the teacher to limit his movement.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles BigManHimself BigManHimself SilverInu SilverInu Maxxob Maxxob

Last edited:
Azuza

Azuza was quiet for the most part. She could answer the girls questions but it would be better for her to just get her to the destination than answer every single one of them. Partially because she wasn't really wanting to listen to them all. She did however catch the girls name. "Yes your at the least a day late Odessa, everything else isn't really important right now... I'm taking you to the training ground where the teachers are. I don't know my classmates too well, but even if I did I can't speak for them and how they would percieve you."

Slowing down to a stop as she reached their destination. "Here we are... The training ground. I don't know how much longer they'll be but I'm fairly certain class will be over soon enough." Azuza said looking to the position of the sun. "I just hope I don't get into more trouble bringing you out here when I'm not supposed to be here right now."

Nene_Chan18 Nene_Chan18

(On phone so post quality is lower)
Name: Haruto Shima
Hero Name: ArachKnight
Quirk: Spider

Haruto nodded to Eliza, it was time they both went on the offensive. Haruto went above on the rooftops and the pipes. He hurried to try and find Kinetica to enact his plan. He couldn't risk using his last few webs for movement otherwise it'd be a harder time to capture her. He hoped if he met the other group they would go along with his plan, it would be better to have their help.

Haruto finally caught up to the scene where the other group were chasing after Kinetica. It seems as though they didn't know he was there, at least that's what it looked like. This would be a great chance to lure in Kinetica! Blocking both directions would force her to move towards his trap. He hoped this worked.

He turned to Eliza and whispered "Found Kinetica, this is the perfect chance to either get her or lure her into the trap. Let's go for a pincers attack from behind and ahead of her. It should force her to change directions. I hope."

Haruto jumped and spun in the air shooting he web towards kinetica. He curved his webs hoping that Kinetica would get hit if just slightly. It sort of looked like someone swinging a sling as he cut of the trail from his abdomen. He landed on the rooftops opposite where he jumped and skittered along hoping his web would connect.

Interaction/mention: MisoraUni MisoraUni Deathkitten Deathkitten Castello Castello Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon IG42 IG42

Mr. Fist
tungbl.jpg

Interactions: Deathkitten Deathkitten (Sean/Natasha) BigManHimself BigManHimself
Blooming roses and bulging muscles

The old man kept his eyes on Sean as he did a handstand to avoid his rapid-firing punches. That choice sure was wise of him and, in a moment, he used Gao’s shoulder to propel himself off in the distance. Gao, after the boy gained distance, looked at the arm he was previously holding. There was a reddish color to his skin that clearly meant the pace had been burnt. What caught his attention, however, was the burning of his yu-fi’s sleeve. The old man quickly waved his arm and managed to put out the fire, but the damage was already done: gone was good part of his sleeve, leaving a sizeable hole in it. Mr. Fist’s contracted into a winced face, not so much for the burnt arm, as he clearly could feel the sharp pain from it, but from the loss of his sleeve. It lasted for a few moments, as his face relaxed and the shrugged.

As the boy straightened his back, Gao wondered if that fist-to-fist confrontation had been hard on his back. The old man was used to facing opponents taller than him, at least prior to his quirk usage. Mr. Fist readied himself, this time he wanted to get the initiative and attack the boy - “When in the field fighting villains, if victory seems impossible, retreating is a reasonable choice. Even if it is to only gather your thoughts and figur-!!!” - the old man was saying as he was cut short as something hit the back of his leg. Whatever it was, it made him fall sitting on it and actually end up riding it.

It didn’t take long for the bald hero to understand the situation, he was sitting on a sizeable piece of concrete, sliding at high speed towards a nearby wall. Certainly it must have been the work of either the boar-like student or the red bunny. And, in an instant, with a loud exploding like sound, the slab crashed into a wall that led into a supply room with several construction materials and safety equipment. The crash made a huge cloud of dust and dirt, completely obscuring the student’s views of the old man.

A few minutes later, a loud sound can be heard from the location where the “accident” happened. It was a pretty similar sound of concrete breaking, but it is magnitude was much louder. That sound repeated two more times. The ground shook a bit for the students that were grounded nearby. Suddenly, a huge piece of debris is flung at Hogwild’s direction, at his stomach’s height. It picked up speed as it travelled. Not even a second later, another piece of debris came flying towards Irregularia’s location, this time at her chest and face’s height. Finally, the one last piece of debris came ripping through the air towards Night Lightning’s general location, as the clouds he produced made it hard to pinpoint where he was at.

quirk.jpg

The last piece of debris, however, wasn’t the only thing flying on towards Sean. He could clearly see on top of it a now burly, much visibly stronger Mr. Fist: bulging muscles, taller than he was previously and with a smug grin on his face. The top of his yu-fi laid in tatters on his chest, being clearly ripped from the old man’s physical transformation, some pieces of it hanging from his arms, others from his chest. As soon as the piece of debris reached the vicinity of the cloud, the old man jumped from it, coming down extending both of his arms forward, making a crushing motion downwards. Gao tried to hit Sean through the clouds using what could only be described as a double-hammer attack, to force him back on the ground and crush him against the floor.

seanmha2.pngSean
“When in the field fighting villains, if victory seems impossible, retreating is a reasonable choice. Even if it is to only gather your thoughts and figur-!!!

Sean blinked rapidly. What just... happened? His head jerked to the side as the concrete slammed into the wall at high speed. The cloud of dust that followed made him grimace. He couldn't see anything... and the sounds weren't great. The clouds he was creating had been partially dissipated from the force of the wind that slab of concrete created.

It took long enough that Sean started to move towards the scene, actually a little worried for the old man. He wasn't exactly a spring chicken anymore. That worry was curtailed in short order as three chunks of debris came ripping out of the dust. Sean had moved a little, and the dust was a pain without a doubt, so wasn't as on-target as it would have been, but damn if it wasn't close all the same!

And on top of it was Mr. Fist!!! In that... horrifying form!

"Fuck," he cursed under his breath, needing to make a decision quickly. No time to think.

Sean side-stepped the descent of the old man so he wouldn't get crushed. There was enough cloud left. It'd have to be good enough. Mr. Fist was still close. Sean placed his palm against whatever skin was closest to him, helped by the fact the man's top had been ripped to shreds. All he had to do was arc the electricity. He shot his other hand out towards the remaining clouds and shot a single spark of electricity off. That was enough to make his storm clouds discharge.

A loud crack of thunder sounded from the clouds as, at the same time, an arc of lightning used Sean as a go-between and Mr. Fist as the endpoint. Sean didn't stop. As soon as it went off, he started to move back, away from the old man. His hair was standing on end from the static. That had to hurt like a bitch. It probably wasn't strong enough to leave a scar, though. He didn't have enough time or enough clouds to make a strike that strong.

Sean froze slightly in thought. Shoot. He wasn't thinking before he acted. Was that too much? That could kill somebody with a weak heart. Hell, he practically defibrillated them! He didn't want to draw too much attention. He needed to try to act like he had the same amount of combat experience as the rest of the kids... Well... that was probably enough for now, then. Maybe he'd just let himself lose now - not to arouse any more suspicion. He settled himself into a loose combat stance, looser than it had been before. He just needed to lose now, without getting sent to the hospital.

Maxxob Maxxob

Mr. Fist
quirk.jpg

Interaction: Deathkitten Deathkitten (Sean)

Simply shocking!

Maybe it was a godsend that the boy dodged the old man’s double-hammer smack down, since as the slammed both clenched fists on the ground, not only pretty wide cracks spread in every single directions of the concrete ground, but in a circular point around the attack center of around 8 yards, the ground caved in, shooting pieces of the ground in every single direction. But that was not the main event of his failed attack. It was Night Lightning’s set up electrocution setup.

As the crack of lightning was shot from the at his direction, being amplified by the clouds surrounding him, every single muscle in Mr. Fist’s body visible contracted. He couldn’t scream from the sudden pain even if he wanted to, as muscles of his mouth pulled to the sides of it, revealing a manic smile. Or, better said, forcing a manic smile on Gao’s face. That huge amount of electricity made his heart go from its usual slow, controlled beating, to at first skipping quite a few beats and, in the next moment, going to at least triple its usual pace. A huge quantity of adrenalin was pumped into the bald hero’s blood stream and his eyes spread wide open.

“He… hehehehe…” - heavy breathing could be heard along with the cackling escaping his lips. His teeth clearly were being forced against each other as the old man beared the incredible pain he had just felt. He couldn’t deny, however, that it was quite a bit of fun. The most he had in a while. Gao recomposed himself partially, looking at Sean’s direction. Was what he was seeing the look of a teacher? It was hard to tell. He saw that clearly what the boy had just pulled was something without precedent. The old man crouched for a moment and, a moment later, he had left only a cloud of dust as he had covered the distance between him and the student.

“Good work, class is over” - Gao’s said, not in his raspy, creaky voice, but rather in a musky, deep voice, while a grin permeated his face. What followed next was a flurry of punches, now using both hands. In truth, while using his quirk, Mr. Fist relied on his raw strength, speed and endurance, throwing away all the resemblance of finesse he had when not using it. The blows came from every direction: towards his stomach, chest, right and left cheek, upwards as uppercuts aimed at his chin and downwards as haymakers aimed at the top of his head. He hoped the boy had a good constitution… wait, he had, hadn’t he?

And suddenly, amidst of all that, the old man’s leg was raised in a perfect 90º degrees angle, coming down on Night Lightning’s head as a heel drop. The old man was going to keep glued on Sean, ready to follow him if he tried to escape or continue his attacks if it wasn’t enough.

seanmha2.pngSean
Ah fuck. He flipped a switch. What switch? An absolutely horrifying one! If the class was supposedly over, why was he getting attacked harder than ever?!? So much for "good work".

Lucky for Mr. Fist, Sean did have a decent constitution. He was very fit and healthy.

He tried his best to block... dodging was totally out of the question. He was too fast to dodge. To be honest, he wasn't doing too shabby, for someone his age anyhow. He wanted to lose instead of fight now, sure, but he didn't want broken bones! He focused on blocking his head and face, which meant he took the hits to his stomach and chest and whatnot without resistance. He felt a rib crack, the wind blow out of his lungs, pain resonated through him. He wheezed, but had a stern face on, concerned, but not panicked. Trained.

Sean managed to move his arms up to take the ankle to his forearms instead of to his head. "Are you... trying... to kill me or something!?" he panted out, still trying to catch his breath. Fucking hero training bullshit. Damn it his whole chest hurt. His eyes were watering. A leg that high up meant his balance would be off. Sean did the only thing he could think of to do, which was to keep the leg above him and shove forward into the old man with his shoulder to try to knock him over.

His hands crackled with electricity again, and he created more plate-sized storm clouds as he pushed away once more, trying to get a bit of distance. He knew he couldn't pull the same trick again. No doubt the old man wouldn't allow him to. He could make the little clouds sturdy enough to step on, though, so he'd try using it as a makeshift shield. That didn't last for long, though, as the static fizzled out around his hands and he started coughing, grimacing as he painted his hand with a bit of his own blood.

Even so, he didn't stop glaring at the old man like he wanted to shank him. "I'm... pretty sure you broke something...," he hissed, "I managed to... get you with a good hit... and... you're clearly really strong... much stronger than me... can we stop now?" He wasn't sure what he'd do if the old man said no. He had already done too much. He wasn't really sure what else he could do but let himself get knocked out if the man wanted to continue. This was a terrible match-up for him from the beginning, but hey, he figured that hopefully, he had gained some respect... and not suspicion. The old man would be a great source for learning more hand to hand.

Maxxob Maxxob

Eliza Mizuno | Cryo Freeze | Quirk: Cryo/ice-manipulation

“All right, sounds like a plan, I’ll go ahead of her and ice off any escape routes that I can.” Eliza slid off ahead of Haruto while he was shooting his webs, she was still on the rooftops, waiting for a good moment to descend. Eliza was surprised that the other group hadn’t reached exactly to their point yet. She looked around and spotted them in the distance, taking a mental note of their position to estimate when they’d arrive. With any luck they’d get there in time to block Kinectica from escaping to high ground. Then she went back to focus on her task.

She stopped sliding forward on her ice once she found a good spot and descended down the side of a building by using her ice as if it were an elevator. She was far enough away to where Kinectica probably couldn’t see her, as she was positioned around a corner and had slid off at that part of the building. Kinectica seemed to be running in the direction of where Eliza was currently located. Eliza is around a corner of a narrow alleyway in between two buildings and behind her is more buildings, it’s a rather densely packed area behind her. Through the alleyway in front of her in Kinectica's direction is a slightly more open area that leads into 2 more Alleyways. Before Kinectica would have a chance to run into the alleyway where Eliza is, she slid out while blocking off the area with an ice wall about 30 centimeters thick and nearly as tall as the roof of the building. She then slid to the adjacent alley entrance and blocked that one off too. The area would only have those 2 ways to go into, or else one would have to go through the 3rd alleyway which would lead to Haruto’s traps or onto the rooftops where the other group would most likely be by that point in time.

Interactions: Archdemon Archdemon , IG42 IG42 | Mentions: Lola's group: Deathkitten Deathkitten Castello Castello Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Mr. Fist
quirk.jpg

Interactions: Deathkitten Deathkitten (Sean)

A promising future

Seeing Sean block the attacks that were directed at the more vital parts clearly didn’t go without notice. Even if Gao wasn’t going full out, he sure was impressed with Night Lightning’s fighting prowess.If memory served him right, the students only had a few classes and he doubted any of them taught them how to fight. The fact was that Sean was coming to UA with a decent enough martial baggage and, although the bald hero’s methods could be seen as savage and clearly hunginged, to offer the kid any less would do him great disfavor.

As the boy used his arms to block Gao’s heel drop and ask him if he wanted to kill him, the old man answered in a calm voice: “Kill you? No, no, much on the contrary. Was I mistaken that I saw ambition in your eyes?” - he was serious and not being sarcastic. And that was the moment Sean managed to get away from his grasp. As soon as the boy used his body and shoulder to push him backwards to lose his balance, the old man quickly rolled backwards, stopping on his feet.

He narrowed his eyes, taking a look on what Sean was trying to do next- “Ahhh… clouds as shields? I wonder how many other times he has done that”. He keeps his observant eyes on him, arms down to his sides, his hands opening and closing. The old man clearly was pumped up and then, suddenly, the boy’s preparation ended as he felt the after effects of the old man’s attack. However, his eyes… his eyes returned to the murderous intent he had shown earlier. The old man crouched down again, doing that similar motion as he had done previously.

A loud sonic boom echoed through the area they were at as the old man made his way to the boy. Sean could probably catch the blurry image of Mr. Fist coming towards him with his right arm extended, fist closed, ready to crash square into his face. A few inches from him, however, he stopped, his fist opening and his open hand gently landing on top of Night Lightning’s head. The bald hero moved his hand quickly, messing up the boy’s hair a bit before stopping and pulling his hand back.

Putting his hands on his own hips, closed into fists, the old man bursted into an All Might-esque pretty loud laugh that evolved into cough, ending with a light wheezing before he straightened his own back - “It wasn’t a good hit. It was an excellent hit. I am pretty sure you could have killed someone with it or, at the very least, made them take a pretty long nap. You will get very far as long as you have ambition for it” - the old man commented, trying to sound as honest as possible with everything he is saying - “... and if that is your goal, I will make sure you reach it… even if I have to throw you over ‘it’ - at the end of the sentence, he stared at the boy squarely back into his eyes. His small hazel eyes showed a life’s worth of hardship, though calls and non-stop conditioning.

“Now, you better go to the infirmary so Recovery Girl can take a look at that.” - Mr. Fist pointed at Sean’s side - “I take it is your first broken rib, isn’t it? Don’t worry, after the tenth time you get used to it… and I’m saying that from experience” - he concluded his thoughts, offering his shoulder for the boy to lean on and to take him to the infirmary. He waited to see if the boy would take him or not on his offer.

A wall of quartz rose into the downward force of Gary's attack, breaking off into smaller shards that embedded themselves in Gary's arms and torso. Though he felt the sharp pain of their entrance into his flesh it didnt compare to the feeling of having accomplished a goal he set for himself. This was no time to get cocky however, as just breaking through the quartz wasn't going to get cuffs on the pro hero.

Once hed crashed through the crystal barrier, he knew he needed to try to head off the next one so he pushed forward with his hulking frame to get Phantom Quartz into an over-under clinch, one of his tusks grinding into the pro's shoulder. If he could at least hold him in place, Natasha might be able to capitalize on the situation. As the grapple continued Gary looked for an opportunity to get both of his arms underneath Phantom Quartz's, each movement of his body driving the shards deeper in to his flesh. He squealed through the pain when he heard a familiar sound that gave him cause for alarm, the sound of concrete breaking in the distance. From the sound of things, Mr. Fist was going to return a slab to sender. Maybe slabs to sender.

Deathkitten Deathkitten SilverInu SilverInu Maxxob Maxxob

girl.jpg

Name: Odessa Fuyumi
Hero Name: Phantessa
Quirk: Chaos Nightmare​

Odessa gasped. Oh no. I don't mean to get you in trouble. I was just lost and confused. Ugh, I'm the worst. If someone catches you, I'll take the blame, don't worry. She started to feel bad for dragging her out. Oh hey, I didn't catch your name. I guess I got so carried away I forgot to ask. Odessa nervously pulled on her hoodie. There was no way this girl would be friends with her if she was the reason for getting her in trouble. Maybe she'd have better luck with her other classmates.

Absollover77 Absollover77

Kana "Kinetica" Kobayashi
Having picked up on Haruto following her Kana let out a burst that propelled her forward past the web leaving to stick to a wall behind her. "Nice try Shima-kun! Keep it up!" She called over her shoulder with a short laugh. Seeing the ice walls ahead of her she slowed down a little to examine them, it was pretty obvious to her that they were trying to funnel her in a particular direction, while she could clear the wall or expend much more of her energy to break it down she wanted to see what the students had in mind. "Curses! My escape route has been foiled! Ah but those heroes forgot to block this way." Continuing to ham it up she turned down the open alleyway.

Approaching the trapped area she saw the mess of webbing all over the open space. My Shima has been busy. Looks like a decent place to see if they can close the trap but maybe I should even the playing field a little. Moving as far as she could into the area without stepping on a web she leaned to one side raising a foot into the air and paused for a moment. "You kids might want to hang onto something! Shattering Sumo Stomp!" Slamming her foot down more for effect than anything else she released a massive burst of energy from both feet that shook the ground causing the concrete in the trapped area to break into pieces that shifted against each other leaving the area scattered with raised chunks and fissures in between the webbing, up above some of the pipes broke apart either falling to the ground or becoming caught in the webs strung between them. Jumping onto one of the taller pieces of debris she perched on it with her arms folded. "I think I'm done with my warmup jog, hit me with your best shot!"

MisoraUni MisoraUni Archdemon Archdemon Deathkitten Deathkitten Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Castello Castello

Conroy Smith// IQ// Class 1C Homeroom Teacher
Quirk-Analysis: He can analyze anything and everything for its weaknesses and exploitations!
Power: 1
Speed: 1
Technique: 6
Intelligence: 6
Cooperativeness: 4
Chill: 6
IQ leveled his staff towards Clair, slowly back-peddling from her as he had to run a list of new tactics mentally to deal with the fact she had a damn sword. "I prefer my staff, that's why. I prefer to concuss, not de-limb." As Clair began to attempt to latch the cuffs to his limbs he quickly began to weave and pull his limbs out of the way, quick footwork and parries from that staff the trademark technique it would seem. If the cuffs got too close a quick flouirsh from the staff was used to discourage getting too close and knock at her hands...a rather painful experience if it connected at any point. "I'm sorry, I'm not going to pull my punches with two-bit heroes who don't even know what they're doing, even if they have an element of surprise." Glancing over Claires shoulder after twirling his staff in an effort to connect the tip to the underside of her chin in a 'sucker-punch' style blow he gave a small sigh. Drat, Bryne caught up quicker than he'd have liked. His students were either going to cooperate and catch him, or time would run out for class...but they were finding a rhythm and he'd already had to use quite a few tricks. In the instance Clair looked over her shoulder at Bryne's arrival he'd deliver a quick sweep to her ankles to send her sprawling onto her back as he rolled out of the way of the oncoming water jets. "Really? Puns? That's your tactic here?" Glancing around the environment he rushed towards a wall in an effort to parkour up and scale it, and provided he was succesful he'd quickly make his way onto the roof system to keep rushing off. Bryne had accumulated enough mass that he couldn't hope to run along rooftops, he had to split them up again.
Uasal Uasal IG42 IG42

Detention?...
The mirrored boy was slumped against the lockers, sat with his knees curled against his chest, forehead to his knees and head bowed. Hearing Donny's arrival he looked up, blank mirrored features staring at Donny as an uneasy silence clung to the air after he spoke. "...That's how I met her, you know. Some girls were picking on her, and she looked so helpless...like she was going to cry. And I stood up for her, she hid behind me...I don't know what happened. She was so sweet, we went for Mochi after school. She said people picked on her because she looked different, and tried to isolate her from the boyfriends she'd had before...I'm an idiot. She just used me. For free meals...had me get her out of detention at least three times. But every other chance she had she clung to my side, talked to me, was a friend...but she was just making sure I stuck around." He grumbled, head going back into his knees. "You're going to catch crap for standing up for her, you know...I'm sorry dude." His attention drifted back to Donny after a moment, 'staring' at him. "...Hey, aren't you the guy that was rushed to Recovery Girls office after a fire accident or something?...1C, right?...You all good buddy, that hero course stuff is rough....sorry, sorry. If I can distract myself it doesn't...suck so much."
Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher

“If I don’t cover your face and leave enough room for your diaphragm and lungs to expand you will not die if I wanted you dead I would trap you in I fully body cast of quartz with no breathing space. There is only one possibly 2 people who can melt my quarts one being Endeavor and the other would be Dabi but it might take him some time since not much is known about how hot his flames can get ” he stated as he turned his attention back to Gray he grabbed his arm and twisted around after he broke through his quartz wall. Shaking his head as he began using his quirk to pull the shards of quartz out of the boys body, because he did not feel like explaining to the others that his bone head of a student ran head first in to attacking the wall with out coming up with a plan to avoid taking damage because left untreated the boy would die do to the shards getting in his blood stream and piercing his heart. Now if Natasha covered him in the ooze it would help keep some of the quartz blades from cutting him. By them selves these two did not really make a threat towards him but together they could be a bit more dangerous. Looking down at the boy he kicked him in the rump sending him back out the hole he made to try again as he patched the hole in the quartz. It would take them probability another 45 minutes to even see his hair color start to change if they could last that long

Deathkitten Deathkitten BigManHimself BigManHimself

seanmha2.pngSean and Natasha
Sean let out a sharp exhale of surprise as the old man was immediately up to him. His hands only made it halfway up by the time his fist stopped short and he got pat on the head. He glared at Mr. Fist as his heart threatened to pound out of his chest, his hand going back to his ribs. Sean sighed, defeated, "The point is to disable someone with something like that, yes. Discharging it all at once like that has more danger to it, but it worked, didn't it?"

"I'm not in a rush to see the nurse. I'm used to broken bones," he muttered, grimacing slightly at the pain. He really was very accustomed to it, though. Having Trophy as a father didn't make for an easy life. He had to be ready and good for a hunt. "But this is just a lesson, so I didn't see the point in continuing at risk of serious injury... And yes. I have motivation. I have goals I will see through, and they require me to be one of the best out there."

Sean's fight was over in seconds after that slab happened, and it was all very impressive and cool.

Natasha's fight was also over in seconds once the slab happened.

She got knocked the fuck out.

The concrete mass knocked her off her feet, knocked her to the ground, and knocked her out. Her head hit the ground on the way down, and if the air leaving her lungs wasn't enough, the smack to the head certainly was. She hadn't been paying much mind to the old man! He wasn't attacking them! And the other kid was doing his own thing with him! The last thing she expected was to have concrete rock her block.

SilverInu SilverInu Maxxob Maxxob BigManHimself BigManHimself

Knowing with the sound of breaking ground that this was quickly becoming a do or die moment, Gary had to act. No longer feeling the sharp movements of the shards of quartz in his body, he quickly went for the transition. Gary was counting on his large stores of fat to slow the shards' movement, but he wasnt expecting them to stop the movement altogether. However, when Gary moved his arm he found himself not with the advantage on Phantom Quartz but instead found himself spinning toward the ground. When he landed, the pro gave him a kick in the ass that sent him sliding through the remnants of Gary's hard work and, very luckily, just underneath the huge slab of concrete that came whistling overhead.

He watched from the ground as the slab crashed into the nearby resting concrete, managing to cleave it's way in on impact before breaking apart. Just a second later, another huge impact connected on the other side of Phantom Quartz who had just repaired his wall.

*SQUEE*

Gary shot up from a prone to a charging position knowing full well that's where Natasha was. He ran with a wide right around Phantom Quartz to get to the other side to find her motionless on the ground, dusted in shavings of concrete that had the lingering scent of cinnamon and chamomile. He checked her pulse, she was alive. What a noggin this girl had, thank God. She was out though. Gary tried to slap her awake, like hed seen in old cartoons, but it didnt seem to work in the same way. In fact it just made Gary feel more like an asshole. He picked her up off the ground and ran with her to move her out of any more direct incidental danger. She seemed to be doing fine before Gary had shown up.

He propped her up against a wall just outside the clearing when he saw what looked like a lightning flash on the battlefield, followed by a clap of thunder. He let out a loud, plaintive squeal to echo the sonic boom. Hopefully someone would hear. Gary didnt know how the new kid was faring with Mr Fist, but Gary knew that he couldnt beat Phantom Quartz on his own.

Still, for now, he had to try.

When Gary returned to the fray he only had as much of a plan as hed had when hed gotten Natasha knocked out, but it was still the only thing he could think of. He looked around at the battlefield and the cloud of dust that obscured Mr fist and the new kid and again at the disturbed concrete. There was the impact site of Mr fists first slab as well as where Gary broke his off that he could see for sure. Hed never tried anything like this in a fight before, much less in such an industrialized area, but hed never broken through quartz before either and he knew direct attacks weren't going to work. Unless help arrived, he had to make his attacks unpredictable.

Once again, he jammed his snout into the concrete, tearing a piece up and flinging it off towards Phantom Quartz. He alternately broke and tossed concrete with each hand while shoveling chunks off his snout toward the Pro in a steady barrage. None were really being thrown with enough force to break through a thick wall of quartz at once, though some might make chips and scratches on impact. But breaking through the barrier wasn't the true goal at this point.

*SQUEE*

Paydirt. Which was literal dirt. Something Gary could actually move through. On discovery Gary ran over to another not far away patch of undisturbed concrete to repeat the process. His actions must have looked foolish and futile to Phantom Quartz, who probably saw a student who was just trying to stall until help arrived. While that was partially true, Gary wasnt doing this to find a way out. He was looking for a way in.

SilverInu SilverInu Deathkitten Deathkitten Maxxob Maxxob

Mr. Fist
quirk.jpg

First impressions

“Hahaha, it did work. I wouldn’t be surprised if I leave my next checkup with a peacemaker” - the old man says that, in a somewhat neutral tone. It was hard to know if he was joking about that or if he was being serious. As he talked with Sean, he couldn’t help but see that one his slabs was a concrete success. Gao thought it was a pity that he had missed the exact moment of contact, as he had planned to yell “strike” or something alike if any of them had been a success. His attention focused once again on Night Lightning ( Deathkitten Deathkitten ) - “I see you take your lumps like a man. Good! There are two things I want you to think about, however…” - the old man says, making the number 2 with his left hand - “The first is, had I decided to continue our fight, what would you have done? The second is, what could you have done differently to not have to yield this fight? Remember what was your situation here, you had minimal support, if you could call that sliding slab support. On top of that, you were trying to take on a villain all by yourself, alone” - he raises his eyebrow, still peering into Sean before continuing - “By our fight, I know you are experienced enough to know that this was simply training, but… do that in a real situation and you will end up in a morgue” - at the end of his sentence, the old man was dead serious. The very objective of those exercises were also for the students to start to develop how they will act when things get serious.

The old man opened his arms for a moment, holding each of his arms slightly open to the sides, elbows flexed - “Like I said previously, don’t get me wrong. You did a stellar work against me as an individual. Cooperation could use quite a bit of work, since we seldom act alone while in the field. And knowing you are resistant is excellent. We can go further the next time” - and Mr. Fist actually meant what he had just said. That was simply an introduction of what the old man was capable of - “Well, before taking you to the infirmary, I will pick up your classmate and take her as well. I guess the poor thing never saw the concrete hitting her. I will be right back” - Gao comments, not really seeing to be apologetically at all. The old man started to make his way towards the other fight.

While he made his way there, he was the other student, Gary, try to tend to the red bunny girl. It seemed it was to no avail and the student ended up placing the girl against a wall, far from the fight. Gao stared at every movement the boar-boy made. The bald hero was trying to get a good idea of what he was able to do. Honestly, he wanted to test the kid in hand-to-hand, just as he had done with Sean, but alas, he couldn’t leave a student he knocked out with a piece of concrete by herself and neither a student that he had just broken one of his ribs. Despite that, he made sure to walk close enough to where the fight was happening. As he was at hearing range of both Phantom Quartz and Hogwild, he started to click his tongue, mimicking a clock ( BigManHimself BigManHimself ) - “Tick… tock… tick… tock… and then there was one.” - he said, in a pretty somber tone, his stare still fixed on the student, with a smirk on the corner of his mouth. What would Gary do when pushed like that? Well, he wouldn’t be there to see it.

As he got to Natasha, he kneeled down and grabbed her, holding her on both of his arms. He started to make his way back, commenting again when he was near enough to the fight for both participants would hear him - “While you should never take your eyes off your enemy, always be aware of your allies” - he commented, giving Ho-Seok ( SilverInu SilverInu ) a firm nod. The old man was extremely wrong of how he imagine the other teacher test would be. He was glad he had kept his silence, otherwise he would be looking like the biggest fool to ever walk UA as a teacher. Phantom Quartz would end up being the sole judge of Gary’s performance.

After a bit, Gao was back to where he had left Sean. He looked at the student, while holding the girl in his arms - “Let’s go?” - he took a few steps and then seemed to think about something to himself - “Actually, why don’t I take both of you to my colleague? It will be faster than making our way to the infirmary” - and, with that, he started to walk towards the other parts of the Ground Gamma. He kept a steady pace, adjusting his speed so the Night Lightning could keep it up with him. Mr. Fist had a knack for finding people and even with a complex layout as one such as that training area, it didn’t take him more than 7 minutes to find Dr. Shikaru ( Absollover77 Absollover77 ) and some students ( IG42 IG42 ), ( SilverInu SilverInu ), ( Deathkitten Deathkitten ) that were around him, apparently having successfully cuffed the good doctor - “Did they get you, Shikaru-san? Oh... too bad I wasn't here to see how they did it.” - on the old man’s face there is a clear amused expression as he watched the scene before his very eyes. Mr. Fist gently placed Natasha somewhere she would have some back support, in a sitting position - “When you can, could you take a look at these two for me?”

Last edited:
Azuza Reiko
Azuza looked at the girl whom she was with and shook her head kicking the ground a bit. "Don't worry about it too much... I knew I could have got in trouble for it already. I finished the assignment before you even showed up so it isn't like I had anything else to do other than sit there." Her tail flicked a bit and her ears twitched. The sounds of combat and other things echoed from the active battlefield that is the training ground. "I was told I couldn't participate in training due to my punishment. The teacher didn't say that I couldn't bring a student to his location if needed. I'm just being helpful."

While it's true she's basically just trying to make a point that she wont get in trouble for this, but when she thought about it some more. "At least I don't think so... but it would be sucky to get in more trouble. Thought it wouldn't be a bad idea for you to head inside. If I remember just inside," Azuza pointed towards an entryway. "There should be a clearing where everyone is supposed to be meeting up when the lesson is over. I didn't hear any specifics but if you go there and wait you'll likely find a teacher or two in the next ten minutes or so."

"Considering the noise level I think three out of the five teachers in the lesson are still fighting..." Azuza looked towards the grounds longingly. She really wanted to show what she could do. She could have caught at least one of the teachers. She was sure of it, which one would be the hard part. Doc, Kenetika, or Mr. Fist would have been the easier of the five. Her quirk would have been extremely ideal for their combat styles. IQ knows her quirks flaw so it would be harder to get a hand on him, and Ho-Seok... His creation of quartz would have caused a lot of problems.

"Well I'm going to head back inside," Azuza concluded. "If I stay here any more and listen to this I wont be able to help myself. I'll end up rushing in there and making even more trouble for myself." She waved at the girl she escorted here before taking her time walking back towards the school buildings. Honestly she was restless, heading back to her dorm sounded like a great idea right now. She'd be able to practice there with no one breathing over her shoulder.

When she was out of sight of anyone at least she hoped she let out a soft sigh and her ears and tail drooped. "I wish I'd have... No, don't go regreting doing the right thing Azuza. Mom would be proud, even if she'd scold me for making a buch more trouble for myself." She took her time heading toward the dorms the sidewalk there was all that filled her sight, along with the occasional leaf. An empty can rolled in front of her and she kicked it softly before snapping her fingers and lifting the can from the ground with her power. When it was brought in front of her at her chest hight she clenched a fist and the can was instantly crushed into a small metal ball.

Dr. James Shikaru

The good doctor was relaxing a bit when Mr. Fist showed himself. It wasn't a surprise that he had yet to be cuffed. His outward appearance is that of a old man but Gao was far from any ordinary old man much to what he'd have you believe. "Oh don't get it twisted, I cuffed myself. It was an agreement. I could have made a get away but I would have had to work the kids over really bad. I don't make a habit of making more work for myself. I know the three would have caught me before the lesson ended even if I did get away."

The doctor got up from his seat on the desk. He reached into it and pulled out a granola bar tossing it to Gao. "Here you go, I'm sure you'd rather this over a sucker right?" He moved to the battered kids he'd brought after doing so. "Geez Gao... You didn't really need to go this hard on them. Just by looking I can tell one at the least a broken rib and the other likely was knocked out by blunt-force trauma. Thankfully Natasha's breathing is normal so she likely doesn't have a concussion." James drew in a large breath and gave a long exhale before gesturing for Sean to walk over. "Come here so I can fix your injuries. I'll handle Natasha when she wakes up. I can't necessarily give her treatment without her consent due to having to make physical contact with wounded areas she will have to tell me where it hurts if at all by that point."​

Last edited:
emrik costume.pngSean, Natasha, and Emrik
Sean resisted the urge to roll his eyes, but that urge was quickly followed up by a wince. Ooooh... that had to hurt. He breathed in the wince through his teeth, "Ah, yeah, yeah. I guess I take my lumps fine." He sighed at his questions, "If you hadn't stopped I would have continued to fight. I didn't want to get any more serious than I already did, but if my hand was forced, then it would be forced. Simple as that. What could I have done differently? I could have taken it more seriously from the start."

"I know I can't do that, can't take it easy, in an actual situation...," he grumbled. The old man made him feel too comfortable. Whatever. Even if he knew he wasn't being serious, that didn't really matter. What did it change?

"Oh. Yes sir," Sean was so deep in his thoughts he had barely noticed when Gao returned to his side with the unconscious girl. He followed alongside quietly.

Emrik gawked at Gao as they walked in the room. "Woah, muscles," he muttered aloud despite himself, "Arnold eat your heart out." Oh. The old guy just wanted Doc to heal the two kids? Well, that wasn't bad... He wouldn't ask Emrik to heal them for practice... right? He really didn't want to.

This time Sean did roll his eyes, "He didn't go that hard. A broken rib isn't that bad, and the girl just didn't see the concrete coming." He walked up to him, "So who's the twink?"

"Oi! Fuck off!" Emrik snapped.

"Okay, who's the angry twink?"

"My name is Emrik, ya two-bit ginger."

"Spicy twink," Sean couldn't help it! He was so angry and easy to tease! He moved away from the Doc and over to the boy in green, "I might have a broken rib, but I could definitely still beat you." He gave the tiny boy a cheeky grin, looking down at him.

He didn't do anything overtly, but that was enough to set Emrik off. One of his diamonds jabbed into his side with the back of it, deliberately smacking into his broken rib. Emrik grinned as Sean grimaced in pain, "Bet."

Sean balled his fist, turning his grimace back into a grin, "Oh, so your diamonds aren't just to look pretty?"

"Is your fuckin' head just to look cute?" Emrik pointed his eight diamonds to Sean.

"You know, you're rather testy for someone who's supposed to be a hero," Sean laughed, "You know, I'll leave you be. I wouldn't want to break someone so delicate-looking as you."

Emrik, ever the easily provoked one, took that as the last straw and began to attack Sean with all his diamonds.

Absollover77 Absollover77 IG42 IG42 SilverInu SilverInu Maxxob Maxxob

Mr. Fist
quirk.jpg

Location - Ground Gamma ("Doctor's office")
Help Me Doctor Shikaru!!!

Gao begins to cackle and then laugh in sequence. The answer the good doctor gave him amused him to no end. In truth, Mr. Fist knew that, if the students had “defeated” James, it was because he had allowed them to. Or, as the very same teacher explained, it was a reward for their effort. It was good to see that the group apparently had worked well together. Cooperation sure was the first thing needed for heroes to succeed. The old man smiled as James throwed a granola bar in his direction. Truly, the old man was still grumpy for not getting his delicious hot chamomile tea as soon as he woke up, being left with just a cup of revolting cold tea - “Don’t worry, don't worry, I won’t twist anything. I am pretty sure you awarded them with a well deserving victory”.

The amusement that the old man was getting didn’t stop there, however. He chuckled at Emirk’s comment about his body. Mr. Fist’s quirk ended up being more useful than simply about how exponentially it increased his physical attributes. It also was a great success on beaches. With that, the old man ripped open the package of the granola bar and started to eat it, clearly appreciating his colleague’s gesture. He let Sean ( Deathkitten Deathkitten ) answer first about the teacher having possibly exaggerated on how hard he went after the students, doubling down on it - “See, Shika-sensei? Sean here had said that he was ready to have at least three more ribs broken before coming to see medical aid. I had to practically drag him here” - Gao delivered that lie without a shred of insecurity. He also came up with a nickname on the spot for his friend James ( Absollover77 Absollover77 ) - “And the girl… well… I am pretty sure she learned the dangers of not paying attention to flying debris…”

With that, Gao simply stops. As he is holding the granola bar with his left hand, he takes a sizable bite of it. As he chews, he runs the index and thumb of his right hand on his mustache, following the form of it, appearing to be in deep thought. After quite a while, he continues - “... We can say she didn’t have a concrete idea of what was happening” - he delivers that line, nodding to himself a few times as if he had just convinced himself of what he had just said. His gaze turns to the good doctor when he explains why he couldn’t treat the girl right away. The old man uses his right hand to pretend he was grabbing something invisible mid air. Since every finger and his thumb flexed just a bit, before opening again, it gave a certain idea - “... Touchy-sensei…” - he muttered, in jest. Being old had its advantages, letting him get away with some insane nonsense. Well… sometimes.

And then, suddenly, the humorous atmosphere the old man tried to build to possibly disengage students and teachers from the fighting they may have just done a few moments ago came crashing down as Sean started to rile up the short boy. Gao’s face began to change: his eyes began getting narrow, his forehead started to wrinkle downwards along with his eyebrows. Only his cheeks couldn’t accompany it, as his mouth was still filled with granola, which he forced down his own throat with a strong gulp - “Stop that at once!” - he bellowed towards both of them, Sean and Emirk. It was useless, however, as the smaller boy readied himself for an attack and so it did. Gao didn’t think twice and acted: in a moment, the granola bar was flying dead-center towards Emirk’s forehead. Long gone were the delicious nuts that, a moment ago, filled the old man’s mouth with happiness and healthy fats. Mr. Fist positioned himself between both boys, using both arms to block the diamond onslaught. Gao protected mainly his own head and neck, as he doubted the possible hits he would suffer in other parts of his chest would do him any harm.

Clair O'Reilly
Adh/Lady Luck
Quirk: Luck of The Irish
1633781232295.png
Despite Iq managing to fend off Clair's onslaught of cuff swings seemingly all too easily, the girl was determined and refused to let up despite his insults. Pushing forward Clair continued swinging her handcuffs faster and faster using each failed attempt to enhance their momentum, every so often his staff would rest the tempo but ultimately things were going rather well all things considered for the rookie who was for the first time facing someone one on one in a fight. When Iq made his counter move Clair was ready, her eyes a glow the girl managed to just barely dodge the uppercut like motion and as IQ moved to leap her cuffs swing put and caught hold of his staff.

With Bryn distracting IQ and with the man mid-air focused on escape Clair pulled hard on her cuffs and spun before releasing the lock throwing IQ back toward the water jets and between the two would-be heroes. Returning her cuffs to between her knuckles Clair let out a soft smile "Puns aren't all that bad, certainly not bad enough to make a villain such as yourself run away right?"

"Guys shes getting away!" lola said quickly ignoring her two allies as she lifted both of them up pushing them together and floated off towards the group. She didnt have time for her teammates bickening. The quicker they broke kineticas knees the quick lola could go back inside and stop having to put in effort. " The other team is closing in on her. well use them as decoys for a surprise attack okay?" she said to hear teammates as she looked around trying to get a sense of how many teams were left. Was it a dick move to use another team as a decoy? Yes. but heym beggars cant be choosers. Use any option available for the quickest solution. She didn't listen to any complaints from her teammates. She was saying they needed to touch. so hey. forcing them together as she lifted them worked good enough. Who cares.

Deathkitten Deathkitten Castello Castello

Akemi Tajima
Having decided it wasn't worth it to exhaust herself keeping the doctor in the dark when he still seemed content to sit around Akemi had allowed him to see once more and content herself with watching the other students at work on the monitors as best she could through the others, seeing the thoroughly jacked geriatric coming their way with a pair of roughed up students she jumped to her feet. "Heads up! Another teach is coming here." Brandishing her cane for a moment as the old man entered she quickly got the hint that he wasn't there to fight and got out of the way as he presented the two students to the the doctor.

Perching on the edge Akemi watched as the doc went to tend to the still conscious walking wounded boy and the fight the boy quickly picked with Emrik, rather than step in to try and break it up or placate either boy she simply sat back and shrugged at Asuka. "Like I said, brain damage from butting heads." Cheering slightly as the old guy stepped into the squabble she kept half an eye on the doctor in case he tried to slip away in the mess.

Absollover77 Absollover77 SilverInu SilverInu Deathkitten Deathkitten Maxxob Maxxob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back