• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

kindly

(if you are interested, please pm me!)

hihi it’s miaomurr again, back at ya with some original pairing rp ideas (if you want to do something fandom related or just look at my fandoms, click this link)! i don’t really have any solid plots in mind at the moment, but i do have some pairings - n vague ideas for each of them - that we can use n build off of together!!
please note however that i tend to have low energy due to multiple health issues, so my replies might be inconsistent/scattered. i apologize in advance if this happens, and i’ll try my best to reply as often as i can, whenever i can!
anyways, onto the info!:

ABOUT ME
  • my pronouns are she/they and i’m 20 years old atm.
  • i’m LGBTQ+ friendly.
  • i prefer to type more than a paragraph for my replies, but ultimately my reply length depends on yours. i also use third person POV in my replies.
  • i write normally (like proper uppercase n whatnot) when roleplaying, i promise. i only type in all lowercase when ooc.
  • i’m fine with most dark themes.
  • i only play female characters, but if i’m comfortable enough with you, i may try to attempt playing a male character ONLY as a minor/background character. that being said, i’d very much prefer MxF with me as the female, but FxF is fine if we decide to do multiple couples. nothing against MxM, i’m just not the best at it. ((‘:
  • romance (preferably somewhat slowburn) is a must!
  • discord is my preferred roleplaying spot.

REQUIREMENTS
  • be 18 or above in age, preferably.
  • at least be a little talkative OOC. i tend to be really talkative ooc once i’m comfortable with my rp partner so.. x’))
  • use third person POV and type at least a paragraph in length for replies, preferably.
  • let me know if you get bored and/or want to leave, please.
  • preferably use anime, drawn, or written faceclaims. i don’t usually use realistic faceclaims, but if you’d like to, let me know and i may consider it! [:
  • be willing to rp as multiple characters if the plot calls for it.
  • be willing to add lots of cliche/dramatic stuff. i’m a sucker for it, haha.
  • be communicative about how the rp will go. tell me ideas you have when you get them, please don’t leave me in the unknown. i really don’t want to be the sole controller of it, as much as i may enjoy the rp.

PAIRINGS & IDEAS
(underlined is my preferred role!! also, any of these can be combined with another btw! please don’t hesitate to suggest your own ideas if these don’t interest you enough, too!)
  • [high muse] bad boy x good girl
    • i’d imagine the bad boy would be really hot headed n maybe sort of a delinquent, whereas the good girl would be, well, super good n a total sweetie LOL
    • could be really cute n fluffy n shoujo-esque!!
  • [high muse] prince x maid
    • maybe at first the prince is really against having the maid (like maybe she’s a personal/family maid or something idk) and he’s kind of a bootyhole to her at first, but she stays because she has nowhere else to go?
    • or maybe he is nice to her from the beginning n its all cute n fluffy? idk!
  • [medium muse] prince x commoner
    • maybe the commoner happens to save the prince from something? like perhaps he gets ambushed while out on a mission n the commoner finds him n is forced to tend to his wounds!
    • we could totally make this have fantasy elements, too!! like, maybe they aren’t human.. or something haha!
  • [low muse] supernatural kidnapper x kidnapped human
    • can be a human rather than a monster, if you’d prefer!
    • maybe the kidnapper is a werewolf or a vampire?? idk x’3
  • CRAVING! [high muse] demon x human
    • the demon could be summoned by the human, or they could kidnap the human for some reason
    • if they’re summoned by the human, maybe the human did it because they’re extremely lonely n just want a friend (or something)?
    • if they kidnap the human, maybe it’s because the human is supposed to be their slave (in a nonsexual way ofc) or their spouse?
    • maybe the human isn’t completely human?
    • maybe the demon is royalty from the underworld who is very much looked up to there?
  • [medium muse] bounty hunter x target
    • i’m thinking maybe the target has a special ability/superpower or is just plain inhuman, and that’s why they’re being hunted by the bounty hunter?? like, maybe the bounty hunter is supposed to take the target out because they’re deemed a threat for being inhuman? OOOO, maybe the people/person who give(s) the bounty hunter the job offer are/is actually just doing it cuz they have a personal hatred towards the target for whatever reason?
    • maybe the bounty hunter is really reluctant to take the job offer because they want to retire (or something), but they’re pulled back in by the circumstances of the offer?
    • either way, i’d imagine the bounty hunter would be really grumpy n just want to do their job, but after actually meeting the target, they realize maybe they shouldn’t actually kill them because they’re not a threat at all
  • [medium muse] popular x outcast
    • could be a cute shoujo-esque rp w lots of fluffy elements!! [:
  • [high muse] flirt/player x innocent
    • basically the flirt/player falls for the innocent n flirts w them a lot but the innocent literally doesn’t catch on no matter what (or maybe they do but are way too shy to reciprocate anything)
  • [low muse] pro monster hunter x newbie monster hunter
    • i’m thinking that they both work for some organization that hunts the supernatural, and the newbie is assigned to the pro to be taught
    • if we’re going with the organization idea, i’d imagine the pro would be really against having to teach the newbie (since the pro could be really grumpy n prefer to do things by themselves), and maybe this causes the two of them not to get along at first??
    • if we don’t go with the organization idea, maybe the pro happens to find the newbie trying to fight off a monster and saves them, only to end up stuck with them because the newbie literally cannot take care of themselves whatsoever?
  • CRAVING! [high muse] survivor x survivor
    • preferably zombie apocalypse themed, but i do have a monster infested world plot we could go with instead!
    • maybe the one survivor prefers to survive by themselves, but they end up getting stuck with the other survivor for some reason? they could be really harsh w them at first, but eventually come to really care for them n want to protect them!!
    • if going with the zombie apoc theme, maybe they both could both run into each other while escaping the same place/building, right at the beginning of the outbreak?
    • or a while after the zombie apoc started, the two meet when one happens to get caught in the other one’s hunting trap? and, plot twist, one of them originally worked for a really crappy survivor organization that aims to find the cure just for their own benefits (like they left after finding out how cruel they are)?? and maybe now they’re being hunted down by the organization for leaving without their consent, and the other survivor accidentally gets caught up in the drama???
    • if going with the monster apoc idea, perhaps it’s a specific type of monster (like vampires, demons, etc), and one of the survivors is half human, half monster?? or, the monsters could just be beast-like thingies.. up to you!
  • [medium muse] protector x protected
    • so basically what i’m thinking for this one is the protected needs to be protected by the protector because they have a special scent that attracts monsters? n the protector is assigned to the protected to protect them by the special organization that they work for (that aims to eliminate all monsters)?? they could basically start off by trying to use the protected as bait to get the monsters to show up, but eventually it turns into a genuine want to protect them!
  • CRAVING! [high muse] supernatural being/monster x last known human
    • so i’m thinking that instead of humans ruling the world, a big mix of dif supernatural beings/monsters do? like werewolves, vampires, demons, angels, etc - all on the same planet.. and humans are basically rumored to be extinct or just super rare or something??
    • following that idea, the human character is basically just trying to survive in secrecy.. but one day, the supernatural/monster character happens to cross paths with them and they end up stuck w each other for some reason?
    • maybe the human character is on the run from some random supernaturals/monsters who are hunting them, and the supernatural/monster character happens to get caught up in the chase somehow??
    • or, perhaps the human ends up having to work at an inn that’s specifically for the supernatural and the supernatural character is either another worker, the owner, or someone staying there? idk :’3

OTHER MISC LIKINGS
(just basically other things i enjoy haha!!)
  • forbidden romances
  • love triangles/squares/whatevs
  • bad boys.... like grumpy, hot headed, rough n tough bad boys......
  • enemies to lovers
  • childhood friends (to lovers)
  • arranged marriages
  • soulmate stuff

Last edited:
bumperoo! added another pairing n some ideas for it, as well as marked which pairings i'm currently craving! [:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back