• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"I know....but you always eat like you haven't eaten it days..." Emily added with a chuckle. She gasped remembering something as well as he talked about his broom. "Archimedes... I can't believe I forgot about him...but I dont think I can bring him....but if we do go back I need to talk to Hagrid..."
He paused the movie and ran to the control room. All their stuff... Was already there.

He paused the movie and ran to the control room. All their stuff... Was already there.
She got up and followed Earl to the control room, to see all of their belongings. Her owl was no were to be found although a note was pinned to her bag. She picked it up reading it and smiled.

She got up and followed Earl to the control room, to see all of their belongings. Her owl was no were to be found although a note was pinned to her bag. She picked it up reading it and smiled.
"What's it say?" Earl asked reading over her shoulder. He spotted his broom and quickly lost interest going to grab it. He lifted into the air. "Don't fly that in here you might break something." The Doctor said. "Please I've flown this thing all over the UK never crashed once."

"What's it say?" Earl asked reading over her shoulder. He spotted his broom and quickly lost interest going to grab it. He lifted into the air. "Don't fly that in here you might break something." The Doctor said. "Please I've flown this thing all over the UK never crashed once."
"letter from Hagrid...he is going to watch over Archi...and.." she replied and he leaned over to read over her shoulder but then quickly ran off when spotting his broom. Emily shook her head as she folded the letter and picked up her bag placing the letter within. "Maybe you should listen to the Doctor...." Emily said looking up at Earl as he flew around.

"letter from Hagrid...he is going to watch over Archi...and.." she replied and he leaned over to read over her shoulder but then quickly ran off when spotting his broom. Emily shook her head as she folded the letter and picked up her bag placing the letter within. "Maybe you should listen to the Doctor...." Emily said looking up at Earl as he flew around.
He stopped. "What come on." He said. "So doc where to first?" He asked. The Doctor looked up at him. "Let's say Skyloft in the first era of hyrulian history." He said.

He stopped. "What come on." He said. "So doc where to first?" He asked. The Doctor looked up at him. "Let's say Skyloft in the first era of hyrulian history." He said.
Emily look over at the doctor "is that a planet?" she asked having no clue were they were headed

Emily look over at the doctor "is that a planet?" she asked having no clue were they were headed
"It is another planet. But also it's at the beginning of that planets time. I assume your familiar with the concept of time travel?" He aseem. "So what this place is like one big time Turner."

"It is another planet. But also it's at the beginning of that planets time. I assume your familiar with the concept of time travel?" He aseem. "So what this place is like one big time Turner."
Space travel and time travel at the same time, this was quite a blue box, Emily thought. "Yes, quite familiar with the concept of time travel" she replied before turning over towards Earl "that right, just like a time turner you can ride in"

Space travel and time travel at the same time, this was quite a blue box, Emily thought. "Yes, quite familiar with the concept of time travel" she replied before turning over towards Earl "that right, just like a time turner you can ride in"
"Alright. Let's go." (How familiar are you with Skyward sword?)

(Not very much, just know about it and seen art but thats it, never had the chance to play it)
The TARDIS began to make a whirring noise and started shaking violently. "Don't worry this is completely normal." The Doctor yelled. Earl wasn't bothered by the shaking he was in the air.

The TARDIS began to make a whirring noise and started shaking violently. "Don't worry this is completely normal." The Doctor yelled. Earl wasn't bothered by the shaking he was in the air.
With the violently shaking Emily lost her footing and fell to the ground. "Are you sure its normal?..your box sounds and feels like its going to fall apart..."Emily stated

With the violently shaking Emily lost her footing and fell to the ground. "Are you sure its normal?..your box sounds and feels like its going to fall apart..."Emily stated
"Completely normal." He ran around the console. "Y'see normally a TARDIS is supposed to have six pilots. But I'm the only one who knows how to work these things anymore."

"Completely normal." He ran around the console. "Y'see normally a TARDIS is supposed to have six pilots. But I'm the only one who knows how to work these things anymore."
So this blue box is called a TARDIS.
"I see" she said watching the Doctor run around like a mad man while working the controls.

So this blue box is called a TARDIS.
"I see" she said watching the Doctor run around like a mad man while working the controls.
The TARDIS materialized. "Okay rules." The doctor said.

Eventually they found out a huge problem from Peter. The longer you have the cyrstales the worse the after effect. The crystal was knocked from his hand and he immediately fell unconcious

The TARDIS materialized. "Okay rules." The doctor said.

Eventually they found out a huge problem from Peter. The longer you have the cyrstales the worse the after effect. The crystal was knocked from his hand and he immediately fell unconcious
Emily looked over at the Doctor "wondering that these rules were"

With finding out the new side affect to the crystals they really had to be careful.

Emily looked over at the Doctor "wondering that these rules were"

With finding out the new side affect to the crystals they really had to be careful.
"Don't wandwr off." He said. "Don't interfere unless I say it's okay."

They were starting to lose badly. The Ginyu figured out the crystals pretty quick and destroyed them everyone was tired.

"Don't wandwr off." He said. "Don't interfere unless I say it's okay."

They were starting to lose badly. The Ginyu figured out the crystals pretty quick and destroyed them everyone was tired.
Emily nodded "yes sir" she answered seeing how serious he was about his rules

Aqua dropped to the ground, closing her eyes as she catched her breath. These aliens were strong, nothing like she ever fought before.

Emily nodded "yes sir" she answered seeing how serious he was about his rules

Aqua dropped to the ground, closing her eyes as she catched her breath. These aliens were strong, nothing like she ever fought before.
"Alright now." He opened the door. They near the goddess Hylia statue. (Just look up Skyloft if your curious about it's layout and what there is.)

As if by some miracle Ben and Goku arrived. Ben scanned the aliens currently there and then turned into MonKi. His strength was on par with goku's

"Alright now." He opened the door. They near the goddess Hylia statue. (Just look up Skyloft if your curious about it's layout and what there is.)

As if by some miracle Ben and Goku arrived. Ben scanned the aliens currently there and then turned into MonKi. His strength was on par with goku's
(I did I seen the art, Its beautiful <3)
Emily steped out of the TARDIS, she looked around at her surroundings.

Aqua was glad to see that Ben and Goku had finally arrived. They were going to need all they help they could.

(I did I seen the art, Its beautiful <3)
Emily steped out of the TARDIS, she looked around at her surroundings.

Aqua was glad to see that Ben and Goku had finally arrived. They were going to need all they help they could.
There were role bustling and working. Kids were playing on this roomy island. People flew around loft wings. Huge birds.

"I can tell just by looking you can't beat is Goku said.

There were role bustling and working. Kids were playing on this roomy island. People flew around loft wings. Huge birds.

"I can tell just by looking you can't beat is Goku said.
Emily smiled watching with amazment at the people go on with their lives. Her attention going straight towards the large birds flying about. The birds catching her curiosity wanting to know more about them.

Aqua looks over at him and nods. She felt extremely dehydrated that it was making it hard for her to catch her breath.

Emily smiled watching with amazment at the people go on with their lives. Her attention going straight towards the large birds flying about. The birds catching her curiosity wanting to know more about them.

Aqua looks over at him and nods. She felt extremely dehydrated that it was making it hard for her to catch her breath.
Earl had his wand out just in case anything bad happened. Something told her he didn't give a crap about the no interfering rule.

MonKi transformed. "Water Hazard." He sprayed aqua with two strong jets of cold water.

Earl had his wand out just in case anything bad happened. Something told her he didn't give a crap about the no interfering rule.

MonKi transformed. "Water Hazard." He sprayed aqua with two strong jets of cold water.
Emily looked away from the large birds over to Earl. She noticed his wand was out "Earl...the doctor said not to interfere unless told too. ..." she whispered at him

With the water Aqua was hydrated and finally being able to catch her breath. She lifted up her arm giving him a thumbs up, feeling much better

Users who are viewing this thread

Back