• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Emily looked away from the large birds over to Earl. She noticed his wand was out "Earl...the doctor said not to interfere unless told too. ..." she whispered at him

With the water Aqua was hydrated and finally being able to catch her breath. She lifted up her arm giving him a thumbs up, feeling much better
He looked at her. "I know." He said. "But we can't just... Let bad things happen can we?" He asked. The Doctor sighed. "So long as you don't alter history is some significant way."

A long fight later both Ben and Goku had won but we're also down for the count. A particularly mean Saiyan called Vegeta looked at apeter and Aqua. "You Earthlings. Make yourself useful and picked them up. Then follow me.

He looked at her. "I know." He said. "But we can't just... Let bad things happen can we?" He asked. The Doctor sighed. "So long as you don't alter history is some significant way."

A long fight later both Ben and Goku had won but we're also down for the count. A particularly mean Saiyan called Vegeta looked at apeter and Aqua. "You Earthlings. Make yourself useful and picked them up. Then follow me.
"Your right...we cant..." she replied. Athough wondered how would they even know something was a major event or not.

"Rude..." Aqua whispered under her breath as she picked up Ben, placing him on her back to be able to carry him.

"Your right...we cant..." she replied. Athough wondered how would they even know something was a major event or not.

"Rude..." Aqua whispered under her breath as she picked up Ben, placing him on her back to be able to carry him.
"I'll let you know."

"I heard that." Vegeta said. "Yeah your a bit of an A-hole." Peter said.

Earl started exploring.

Peter was panting... "Oh man." He said.
(Looking at the pictures of a loftwing...it sose looks so much like a shosebill stork)
Emily went to get a closer look at the giant birds.

Aqua had lucked out that Ben transformed back to his human self making him a bit easier to carry. But not to say, the man was still hard to carry. She looked over to Peter carrying Goku, then back to Vegeta "hey why aren't you helping us carry them?" She said with a frown.

(Looking at the pictures of a loftwing...it sose looks so much like a shosebill stork)
Emily went to get a closer look at the giant birds.

Aqua had lucked out that Ben transformed back to his human self making him a bit easier to carry. But not to say, the man was still hard to carry. She looked over to Peter carrying Goku, then back to Vegeta "hey why aren't you helping us carry them?" She said with a frown.
Earl flew to the top of the goddess statue on his broom.

"I wouldn't be caught dead carrying low class filth and a earthling playing pretend."

Earl flew to the top of the goddess statue on his broom.

"I wouldn't be caught dead carrying low class filth and a earthling playing pretend."
Emily found herself talking to one of people at the market asking about their loftwing. She was talking away, asking questions and happily interacting with the creature.

Aqua frown not very found of Vegeta, not understanding why he would even bother helping. If he had such hatred of them

Emily found herself talking to one of people at the market asking about their loftwing. She was talking away, asking questions and happily interacting with the creature.

Aqua frown not very found of Vegeta, not understanding why he would even bother helping. If he had such hatred of them
Earl looked around a whole sky to explore. He flew down to Emily. "Hey how's your patronus messaging skills. Still as good as mine I hope?"

He walked into the giant ship where the two of them were out into healing tanks. "You're suits are outdated. We need to get you into armor. (I have a new project for you if your interested)

Earl looked around a whole sky to explore. He flew down to Emily. "Hey how's your patronus messaging skills. Still as good as mine I hope?"

He walked into the giant ship where the two of them were out into healing tanks. "You're suits are outdated. We need to get you into armor. (I have a new project for you if your interested)
Emily turned towards Earl as he flew over "of course still good" she replied

(Whats the project?)

Emily turned towards Earl as he flew over "of course still good" she replied

(Whats the project?)
(Peter in the battle armor. He's pick the red stretchy ones. Not much to do for the blue but I imagine he's put a hastily drawn spider on the chest plate)
"Good. Call me if you need me." He sped off on his broom to explore the sky.

"Are you all deaf! Come on and get some armor!" Vegeta demanded. "Alright alright. But I'm doing this for me." Peter said sassily to Vegeta.

(Peter in the battle armor. He's pick the red stretchy ones. Not much to do for the blue but I imagine he's put a hastily drawn spider on the chest plate)
"Good. Call me if you need me." He sped off on his broom to explore the sky.

"Are you all deaf! Come on and get some armor!" Vegeta demanded. "Alright alright. But I'm doing this for me." Peter said sassily to Vegeta.
(Saiyan battle armor right? Would need example of like what you have in mind, there is diffrent variations between the armor right?...also a specific way you would want him to be standing? Also the haisty drawn spider would be hilarious 😆 love that idea......Oh also have to think what Emily's pratronus would be...)
Emily nodded " will do " she said waving as he flew off.

Aqua went over to gather some armor for herself.

(Saiyan battle armor right? Would need example of like what you have in mind, there is diffrent variations between the armor right?...also a specific way you would want him to be standing? Also the haisty drawn spider would be hilarious 😆 love that idea......Oh also have to think what Emily's pratronus would be...)
Emily nodded " will do " she said waving as he flew off.

Aqua went over to gather some armor for herself.
(Well Earl's is a Labrador he's smart but he mostly works off instinct and emotion, also pretty much Vegeta's but red instead of blue. And I guess hanging upside down) He flew towards an island that had a huge pumpkin on it. The pumpkin was a structure. If was a soup shop.

Emily saw someone walk by. He looked like a warrior. He was on a green tunic.

Peter got a red battle armor. He grabbed the nearest drawing instrument and hastily drew a spider on the chest.

(Well Earl's is a Labrador he's smart but he mostly works off instinct and emotion, also pretty much Vegeta's but red instead of blue. And I guess hanging upside down) He flew towards an island that had a huge pumpkin on it. The pumpkin was a structure. If was a soup shop.

Emily saw someone walk by. He looked like a warrior. He was on a green tunic.

Peter got a red battle armor. He grabbed the nearest drawing instrument and hastily drew a spider on the chest.
(Aww thats adorable <3 I have to look up list of potronus and see what best would fit for Emily. Alright will do for Peters armor 👍. )
Emily waved goodbye to the villager with the loftwing as he flew off. Walking down the market place she noticed the man in the green tunic. Strange attire for a worrior with a sword

Aqua held on to some armor for herself, chuckling as she spoted the drawing of the spider on Peter's. (XD okay so I looked up the battle armor for female just to see what would come out ...only three popped out...dont thinknits a thing and would basically be the same as all the others but was curious)

(Aww thats adorable <3 I have to look up list of potronus and see what best would fit for Emily. Alright will do for Peters armor 👍. )
Emily waved goodbye to the villager with the loftwing as he flew off. Walking down the market place she noticed the man in the green tunic. Strange attire for a worrior with a sword

Aqua held on to some armor for herself, chuckling as she spoted the drawing of the spider on Peter's. (XD okay so I looked up the battle armor for female just to see what would come out ...only three popped out...dont thinknits a thing and would basically be the same as all the others but was curious)
He walked up to a few knight trainees. "I got this." He said telling them to back off.

(Look up Amy's armor Xenoverse 2) Peter put in his armor

((Ill post my reply in a bit.....but Lol wait how is that going to protect her from anything?))

Last edited:
(yes that) There was a large dark monster. No. Monster wasn't quite the right word. It was a young man.

View attachment 765950

Demonic energy radiated from him. The elf took out his weapon it glowed.

Vegeta decided to take a nap.
((Or is it like a joke, with all the women's armor in many things being almost nothing compared to most of the men's XD))

Emily did not like the looks of that man, he had sort of dark demonic energy bouncing off of him. She took a step back placing her hand into her bag, gripping on to her wand

"um....how is this a better suite to my normal hero one?" Aqua said walking out

((Or is it like a joke, with all the women's armor in many things being almost nothing compared to most of the men's XD))

Emily did not like the looks of that man, he had sort of dark demonic energy bouncing off of him. She took a step back placing her hand into her bag, gripping on to her wand

"um....how is this a better suite to my normal hero one?" Aqua said walking out
Link walked up to the young man. "STAY WAY!" He roared. Link kept walking to him. "You're not bad are you?" He asked. "Calm down."

(It won a fashion contest. But it's stats are actually really good)
"It just is- I don't have to explain myself to you!" Vegeta yelled.

Link walked up to the young man. "STAY WAY!" He roared. Link kept walking to him. "You're not bad are you?" He asked. "Calm down."

(It won a fashion contest. But it's stats are actually really good)
"It just is- I don't have to explain myself to you!" Vegeta yelled.
Emily watched the interaction, her hand still oh her wand.

(did not know that, visually it looks like it won't do much. But hay cant deny the status! X3 )
Aqua frown folding her arms under her chest and looked away. She was still unsure how this 'armor' was better. To her it was just to reveling and qualified more like beachwear then armor

Emily watched the interaction, her hand still oh her wand.

(did not know that, visually it looks like it won't do much. But hay cant deny the status! X3 )
Aqua frown folding her arms under her chest and looked away. She was still unsure how this 'armor' was better. To her it was just to reveling and qualified more like beachwear then armor
He started to calm down. "Where am... I?" He fell forward unconcious.

"I don't know. I like it." Peter said looking his girlfriend up and down.

He started to calm down. "Where am... I?" He fell forward unconscious.

"I don't know. I like it." Peter said looking his girlfriend up and down.
Emily let go of her wand looking confused, unsure what she had just seen.

Aqua turned to Peter lightly blushing "really?....I feel its bit reviling? for armor" she said looking down at herself

Emily let go of her wand looking confused, unsure what she had just seen.

Aqua turned to Peter lightly blushing "really?....I feel its bit reviling? for armor" she said looking down at herself
Link picked him up. "I'm taking him to my room in the academy. No one bother him until he wakes up."

"Maybe. Our chances with this frieza guy aren't looking good. If I die. I at least want die happy." He quipped.

Link picked him up. "I'm taking him to my room in the academy. No one bother him until he wakes up."

"Maybe. Our chances with this frieza guy aren't looking good. If I die. I at least want to die happy." He quipped.
Emily watched Link pick up the guy and walked away. "that was strange" she whispered to her self walking off back towards the TARDIS

"don't joke around like that," she said gently pushing his shoulder "of course will beat him"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back