• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Emily watched Link pick up the guy and walked away. "that was strange" she whispered to her self walking off back towards the TARDIS

"don't joke around like that," she said gently pushing his shoulder "of course will beat him"
The Doctor was following Link curious. A silver dog appeared in front of herm Earl's patronus. "You need to find someone to give you a ride to this place. It's called the Lumpy Pumpkin. It's got pupkin soup and it's awesome." The message said

"I know." Peter said. I hope.

The Doctor was following Link curious. A silver dog appeared in front of herm Earl's patronus. "You need to find someone to give you a ride to this place. It's called the Lumpy Pumpkin. It's got pupkin soup and it's awesome." The message said

"I know." Peter said. I hope.
Emily stoped when spotting Earl's patronoys. "The lumpy Pumpkin?.." she chuckled to herself hearing the name. Emily knew who to ask as she ran off to find the boy she had meet eairlier with a loftwing.

Aqua wanted to keep positive about them beating this foe. But she did feel worry about the dangers about it.

(Oh what about a mare patronus for Emily....know there are diffrent mares though)

Emily stoped when spotting Earl's patronoys. "The lumpy Pumpkin?.." she chuckled to herself hearing the name. Emily knew who to ask as she ran off to find the boy she had meet eairlier with a loftwing.

Aqua wanted to keep positive about them beating this foe. But she did feel worry about the dangers about it.

(Oh what about a mare patronus for Emily....know there are diffrent mares though)
(Link or just some kid?)
Earl was waiting just outside the pumpkin on the grass napping.

Vegeta went to take his nap Krillin told them all about his plan to use the Dragonballs behind Vegeta's back to wish their friends back to life.

(Link or just some kid?)
Earl was waiting just outside the pumpkin on the grass napping.

Vegeta went to take his nap Krillin told them all about his plan to use the Dragonballs behind Vegeta's back to wish their friends back to life.
(Was thinking just some random kid, after all Link is busy with that glowing boy and the Doctor)
Emily had been able to find the boy from earlier, he had return from a delivery and agreed to take her to the Lumpy Pumpkin.
Landing in front of the large Pumpkin she climbed off the large bird. Thanking the boy and gently petting the loftwing. As they flew off Emily waved to them.

Not knowing Vegeta very much Aqua knew the angry man would not be pleased if Krillin used the Dragonballs to bring his friends back.

(Was thinking just some random kid, after all Link is busy with that glowing boy and the Doctor)
Emily had been able to find the boy from earlier, he had return from a delivery and agreed to take her to the Lumpy Pumpkin.
Landing in front of the large Pumpkin she climbed off the large bird. Thanking the boy and gently petting the loftwing. As they flew off Emily waved to them.

Not knowing Vegeta very much Aqua knew the angry man would not be pleased if Krillin used the Dragonballs to bring his friends back.
(the flowing boy has a cs up on the cs page)

Earl was napping.

Peter agreed with Krillin it was worth the risk.

(the flowing boy has a cs up on the cs page)
Earl was napping.

Peter agreed with Krillin it was worth the risk.
(Awsome ill go see)
Emily walked up to him and squatted down next to him. She smiled poking him on the check

But who would take up the chance to bring back those you care for

(Awsome ill go see)
Emily walked up to him and squatted down next to him. She smiled poking him on the check

But who would take up the chance to bring back those you care for
He opened his eyes and looked up at her. "If only I could wake up to that nface everyday."

Krillin and the others flew away with the dragonballs. Peter was holding a crystal. He was given the job of holding back Vegeta if he woke upm

He opened his eyes and looked up at her. "If only I could wake up to that nface everyday."

Krillin and the others flew away with the dragonballs. Peter was holding a crystal. He was given the job of holding back Vegeta if he woke upm
Emily blushed and gently shaped his shoulder as she got up "stop playing,...so where is this awsome pumpkin soup? " she asked keeping eye contact away from him trying to calm her blushing.

Aqua watched as Krillian flew off with the dragon balls. Hoping he would be quick before the big grump woke up

Emily blushed and gently shaped his shoulder as she got up "stop playing,...so where is this awsome pumpkin soup? " she asked keeping eye contact away from him trying to calm her blushing.

Aqua watched as Krillian flew off with the dragon balls. Hoping he would be quick before the big grump woke up
He led her inside.

Peter webbed the hatch shut

"Two Pumpkin soups." He said to thean running the counter. He have the both bowls of piping hot soup.

The sky went dark and they saw a huge dragon rise into the air.
Emily found a place for them to sit. She leaned over the soup to sniff its aroma. It smelled really good.

Aqua watches eyes going wide watching at the huge dragon.

Earl started eating.

"Never imagined a dragon would be buff." Peter said.
Emily began to eat as well. She found it a bit funny she was eatting pumpkin soup in a giant pumpkin

"Everything in this world is just buff..." Aqua commented

Emily began to eat as well. She found it a bit funny she was eatting pumpkin soup in a giant pumpkin

"Everything in this world is just buff..." Aqua commented
"So you know anything about the blue flames I saw at the Skyloft?"

Peter nodded. "Kind of unnecessary but whatever." He said.

"So you know anything about the blue flames I saw at the Skyloft?"

Peter nodded. "Kind of unnecessary but whatever." He said.
"Yes actually...it was a guy at the end of the market place" Emily commented lowering her spoon. "Not sure if it was the guy or the flame that felt bad...but he did do anything just yelled and looked like he might attack but just passed out....there was also a nother guy green tunic there trying to calm things down and then took the guy away...." she took her soon and ate a bit more "a bit weird"

"Hehe dose make them all look tough and scary though" she added

"Yes actually...it was a guy at the end of the market place" Emily commented lowering her spoon. "Not sure if it was the guy or the flame that felt bad...but he did do anything just yelled and looked like he might attack but just passed out....there was also a nother guy green tunic there trying to calm things down and then took the guy away...." she took her soon and ate a bit more "a bit weird"

"Hehe dose make them all look tough and scary though" she added
He took out parchment and tapped it with his wand. "Did the green guy have a sword like this." He held up the parchment. A perfect recreation.

He nodded. "I dunno. Baldi looks pretty friendly."

He took out parchment and tapped it with his wand. "Did the green guy have a sword like this." He held up the parchment. A perfect recreation.

He nodded. "I dunno. Baldi looks pretty friendly."
Emily looked over at Earl as she ate. She watched as he pull out a parchment paper. Looking at the image as he held it up. "Yes he did, exactly like that one" she replied

"Well yes true ..he dose look the most friendly " she said

Emily looked over at Earl as she ate. She watched as he pull out a parchment paper. Looking at the image as he held it up. "Yes he did, exactly like that one" she replied

"Well yes true ..he dose look the most friendly " she said
"His name is Link." Earl said.

They heard Vegeta's voice. "YOU BASTARDS!" Peter looked at the webbed hatch nervously. "I think he's awake."

"His name is Link." Earl said.

They heard Vegeta's voice. "YOU BASTARDS!" Peter looked at the webbed hatch nervously. "I think he's awake."
Emily lifted an eyebrow and looked at Earl "how do you know this Earl?....is it how you knew about the Doctor?" Emily asked

Aqua eyes went wide as she jumped as Vegeta's voice rang out. She turns back towards the hatch "yea...I think so too.."

Emily lifted an eyebrow and looked at Earl "how do you know this Earl?....is it how you knew about the Doctor?" Emily asked

Aqua eyes went wide as she jumped as Vegeta's voice rang out. She turns back towards the hatch "yea...I think so too.."
"Yes." He said. "Kind of. I know of him. Not much more than that." He said.

He sent the hatch flying off with a purple energy blast.

"Yes." He said. "Kind of. I know of him. Not much more than that." He said.

He sent the hatch flying off with a purple energy blast.
"I see...so if you know about him do you know of others in this world?" she asked

Aqua jumped out of the way pushing Peter with her. She looked over towards were the hatch used to be "yep awake and pissed off" She said

"I see...so if you know about him do you know of others in this world?" she asked

Aqua jumped out of the way pushing Peter with her. She looked over towards were the hatch used to be "yep awake and pissed off" She said
"Maybe." He said. "Honestly I've played the game this is supposed to be from but there have been so many things different from the game that I don't know what to expect cfro these things anymore." He said.

Vegeta went flying towards Gohan and Krillin. Peter grabbed Aqua and webbed onto Vegeta's foot to hitch a ride.

"Maybe." He said. "Honestly I've played the game this is supposed to be from but there have been so many things different from the game that I don't know what to expect cfro these things anymore." He said.

Vegeta went flying towards Gohan and Krillin. Peter grabbed Aqua and webbed onto Vegeta's foot to hitch a ride.
"...this is weird.....are we in some kind of a video game?..." she asked though maybe muggles just knew about a lot of different worlds that's how they came up with such interesting books

Aqua held on to Peter as he webbed them on to Vegeta's foot

"...this is weird.....are we in some kind of a video game?..." she asked though maybe muggles just knew about a lot of different worlds that's how they came up with such interesting books

Aqua held on to Peter as he webbed them on to Vegeta's foot
"Well it's the muggle theory of the multiverse." He said. "For every Universe that exists there's another one that acts as a counterpart of sorts. Sometimes the differences can be Minot and sometimes you can end up with completely different worlds. My guess is that when the sky cracked last year the muggle multiverse theory was proved correct.

They landed near the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back