• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here

The Wordsmith Myth

A Story Teller
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
For many centillions of years universes were Seperate. They stayed apart and away from each other. The walls of reality standing strong in keeping them from one another. However, every once and a while they would cross. Ben 10 meeting generator rex, Marvel meeting DC. These crossovers were far and in between but still enough that the walls of reality began to carode. And now they have reached their breaking point which is about to result in a massive fusion of universes.

AquaMarie AquaMarie

Welcome

Peter leaned back in his chair as he looked out his bedroom window. With all of his homework done and school wrapping up for the summer he wondered how he should heat spend it. Well apart from the Spider-Man stuff. He sighed and out his books away. CRACK! He looked outside his window. There was a bright glow from the sky. He ran over and opened the window looking outside. His eyes widened bright cracks had formed in the sky.

The crask would appeare in Aqua's universe as well

Peter leaned back in his chair as he looked out his bedroom window. With all of his homework done and school wrapping up for the summer he wondered how he should heat spend it. Well apart from the Spider-Man stuff. He sighed and out his books away. CRACK! He looked outside his window. There was a bright glow from the sky. He ran over and opened the window looking outside. His eyes widened bright cracks had formed in the sky.

The crask would appeare in Aqua's universe as well

Aqua was in her kitchen pulling out some cupcakes from the oven. Placing the tray on to the countertop she walked over to the sink to wash some dishes. Looking out of the window she noticed a bright glowing light "what the?..." she said to herself squinting her eyes. Turning off the water she quickly made her way out towards her balcony. Making her way out to the balcony she looked up to the sky. Her eyes wide with shock as the sky seemed to be craking. What was going on? were they being attacked by villains?

Aqua was in her kitchen pulling out some cupcakes from the oven. Placing the tray on to the countertop she walked over to the sink to wash some dishes. Looking out of the window she noticed a bright glowing light "what the?..." she said to herself squinting her eyes. Turning off the water she quickly made her way out towards her balcony. Making her way out to the balcony she looked up to the sky. Her eyes wide with shock as the sky seemed to be craking. What was going on? were they being attacked by villains?
Everything started shaking. Peter was thrown off his feet violently landing near her hero school. (Is she going to UA or hero hall?)

Everything started shaking. Peter was thrown off his feet violently landing near her hero school. (Is she going to UA or hero hall?)
(ehh....going to go the UA? if that's okay I don't mind either)

Everything started to shake, to which Aqua held onto the railing stabilizing herself before quickly going inside. Were they having an earthquake, what was going on? The blue-haired girl waited for the after shaking to stop.

(ehh....going to go the UA? if that's okay I don't mind either)

Everything started to shake, to which Aqua held onto the railing stabilizing herself before quickly going inside. Were they having an earthquake, what was going on? The blue-haired girl waited for the after shaking to stop.
The shaking stopped but in Tokyo things weren't going great. People were being attacked by monsters that suddenly appeared. Peter opened his eyes rubbing his aching head.

The shaking stopped but in Tokyo things weren't going great. People were being attacked by monsters that suddenly appeared. Peter opened his eyes rubbing his aching head.
(super large post! going to have her run towards the school)

Once the shaking stopped Aqua grabbed her phone and her bag and left her home. Not being able to use the elevator she started her descend down the stairs. As she quickly made her way downstairs she kept trying to call her grandfather, but no luck, she should have known everyone would be trying to call each other. With a frustrated sigh she continued to quickly make her way down the stairs. Finally reaching the first floor she stopped by the door catching her breath before running into the main lobby of the building. Everything was quiet and no one was there, running over to the large front desk she looked behind it and Mrs. Barbieri was gone. A large bang was heard as something crashing into the front windows of the building. Aqua yelped as she saw a large creature smashed into it and dropping on to the floor. 'What was going on!' she thought as she peeked from behind the large front desk.
A large hand appeared from behind her and pulled her into a hug, Aqua let out a scream before noticing who it was. It had been her grandfather "Opa! you scared me! your okay what's going on?!" she said looking up at the large man. The man sighed "The city is being attacked. I have to go out and help...I need you to stay here and keep your guard up...I" she said firmly holding her hands "Let me go out and help you Opa! I been training and learning a ton at school, I even got my Provisional Hero License I can help! I" she cut him off ready to go out and help out. "Look snowflake I know you do but I need you to stay here.....only go out to fight if needed" she said giving her a hug before running out and leaving her there.

Her grandfather had left a while ago to join the other pros and help clear out the city. Aqua frown not wanting to stay back, what was the purpose of getting her Provisional Hero License if she could not help out when the city clearly needed her help. Getting up she quickly went off to get dressed into her suit and left the building through the back. She was determined to help, to which she knew it would be useless to call or text her classmates she figured that maybe a few of them had the same idea and meet up at the school. Taking the back streets and allies, Aqua kept herself hidden to avoid conflict reaching the school.

(super large post! going to have her run towards the school)

Once the shaking stopped Aqua grabbed her phone and her bag and left her home. Not being able to use the elevator she started her descend down the stairs. As she quickly made her way downstairs she kept trying to call her grandfather, but no luck, she should have known everyone would be trying to call each other. With a frustrated sigh she continued to quickly make her way down the stairs. Finally reaching the first floor she stopped by the door catching her breath before running into the main lobby of the building. Everything was quiet and no one was there, running over to the large front desk she looked behind it and Mrs. Barbieri was gone. A large bang was heard as something crashing into the front windows of the building. Aqua yelped as she saw a large creature smashed into it and dropping on to the floor. 'What was going on!' she thought as she peeked from behind the large front desk.
A large hand appeared from behind her and pulled her into a hug, Aqua let out a scream before noticing who it was. It had been her grandfather "Opa! you scared me! your okay what's going on?!" she said looking up at the large man. The man sighed "The city is being attacked. I have to go out and help...I need you to stay here and keep your guard up...I" she said firmly holding her hands "Let me go out and help you Opa! I been training and learning a ton at school, I even got my Provisional Hero License I can help! I" she cut him off ready to go out and help out. "Look snowflake I know you do but I need you to stay here.....only go out to fight if needed" she said giving her a hug before running out and leaving her there.

Her grandfather had left a while ago to join the other pros and help clear out the city. Aqua frown not wanting to stay back, what was the purpose of getting her Provisional Hero License if she could not help out when the city clearly needed her help. Getting up she quickly went off to get dressed into her suit and left the building through the back. She was determined to help, to which she knew it would be useless to call or text her classmates she figured that maybe a few of them had the same idea and meet up at the school. Taking the back streets and allies, Aqua kept herself hidden to avoid conflict reaching the school.
She saw teenage boy maybe a year younger than her rubbing his head.

She saw teenage boy maybe a year younger than her rubbing his head.
Reaching the school she did not spot anyone else except a boy on the ground rubbing his head. He did not seem familiar, maybe was her age? Figuring her might be a first year she ran over to him. "You alright?" She asked offering her hand to help him up

Reaching the school she did not spot anyone else except a boy on the ground rubbing his head. He did not seem familiar, maybe was her age? Figuring her might be a first year she ran over to him. "You alright?" She asked offering her hand to help him up
"Yeah tha-" he stopped when he saw her hair. "Yeah I'm alright. Just a little dizzy. Where am I?"

The boy was speaking English to her, was he an exchanged student. "Um..your in the court yard of UA High...um Tokyo, Japan.." she said adding the city, just incase. She replied with a friendly smile

The boy was speaking English to her, was he an exchanged student. "Um..your in the court yard of UA High...um Tokyo, Japan.." she said adding the city, just incase. She replied with a friendly smile
His eyes widened. "Tokyo?! Japan!?" He immediately got to his feet. "How am I in Tokyo!? I was in New York a second ago!?" A monster roared running at them. Peter pushed out of the way and jumped out of the not using his powers to look normal.

His eyes widened. "Tokyo?! Japan!?" He immediately got to his feet. "How am I in Tokyo!? I was in New York a second ago!?" A monster roared running at them. Peter pushed out of the way and jumped out of the not using his powers to look normal.
"Um yes?...hey..you sure your alright?.." she asked more consurned now that the guy was saying he had just been in New York a second ago.
All of the sudden a loud roar was heard, looking over she saw the monster charging their way. She reached out to grab the boy but he had jumped away to which Aqua did as well just burly missing getting plowed by the beast.

"Um yes?...hey..you sure your alright?.." she asked more consurned now that the guy was saying he had just been in New York a second ago.
All of the sudden a loud roar was heard, looking over she saw the monster charging their way. She reached out to grab the boy but he had jumped away to which Aqua did as well just burly missing getting plowed by the beast.
Peter looked at her. She seemed to have some kind of power based on her hair. But he thought she might need help anyway. He ran a spot where he wouldn't be seen. To her he was just running away.

Peter looked at her. She seemed to have some kind of power based on her hair. But he thought she might need help anyway. He ran a spot where he wouldn't be seen. To her he was just running away.
(how big are these monsters, curious to how they look)

Aqua looked over to the guy to make sure he was alright. He was and was now running off, to which was fine vetter he got to a safe place. Although she hoped he was alright, not knowing were he was and all.

Looking back towards the monster she saw it turn back over to her and about to make a run towards her. She turn to moved to keep herself in between the monster and a large wall. She waited for it to charge at her once more to jump out of the way. To make sure it would crash into the wall she sprayed ink on the floor causing it to slip.

(how big are these monsters, curious to how they look)

Aqua looked over to the guy to make sure he was alright. He was and was now running off, to which was fine vetter he got to a safe place. Although she hoped he was alright, not knowing were he was and all.

Looking back towards the monster she saw it turn back over to her and about to make a run towards her. She turn to moved to keep herself in between the monster and a large wall. She waited for it to charge at her once more to jump out of the way. To make sure it would crash into the wall she sprayed ink on the floor causing it to slip.
The monster looked at her. "Feed." It walked deftly across the ink. It was an ink Yokai a dark Spirit said to be born from the writings of mad lunatics. (I think. I might have the lore wrong)

The monster looked at her. "Feed." It walked deftly across the ink. It was an ink Yokai a dark Spirit said to be born from the writings of mad lunatics. (I think. I might have the lore wrong)
Her eyes were wide in shock she had not expected to just walk through her ink like nothing. 'alright then this creature is more intelligent then I thought'. Now she had backed herself into a somewhat corner. Looking up she jumped her tentacles sticking up on the wall, pulling her self up. Getting a bit of height she pushed off the wall and flipped over the creature. Landing behind him she kept her distance. She had to stop it somehow, she just couldn't take off running. Maybe trap it in something? she thought to look at her surroundings.

(still scary though.)
(Also guessing her tentacles would be good to stick on walls, but going o make it that she can't climb very far or hold herself up for a long time as it is from her head and not her arms. although dose try her best to hold herself and climb with her arms and legs as well although some surfaces you just can't do that XD)

Her eyes were wide in shock she had not expected to just walk through her ink like nothing. 'alright then this creature is more intelligent then I thought'. Now she had backed herself into a somewhat corner. Looking up she jumped her tentacles sticking up on the wall, pulling her self up. Getting a bit of height she pushed off the wall and flipped over the creature. Landing behind him she kept her distance. She had to stop it somehow, she just couldn't take off running. Maybe trap it in something? she thought to look at her surroundings.

(still scary though.)
(Also guessing her tentacles would be good to stick on walls, but going o make it that she can't climb very far or hold herself up for a long time as it is from her head and not her arms. although dose try her best to hold herself and climb with her arms and legs as well although some surfaces you just can't do that XD)
"Whoa. Am actual honest to good Yokai in the middle of Tokyo. That's hilarious." A white thread attatched to the creatures back and if was slammed against the wall. Someone in a red and blue suit with full head mask jumped off a wall beside her.

"Whoa. Am actual honest to good Yokai in the middle of Tokyo. That's hilarious." A white thread attached to the creatures back and if was slammed against the wall. Someone in a red and blue suit with full head mask jumped off a wall beside her.
(I still don't know what her hero outfit will be but she is in it XD and wearing a mask or goggles something XD lol oh and its in blue shades XD)

Aqua was surprised by the sudden interruption by a white thread substance traping the creature and a person in a red and blue suit on the wall. He was now standing next to her to which she smiled "thank you for your help" she tanked him, wondering where he was from. He had an American accent actually, curious, maybe a new pro hero that had been visiting before all this happened.

(I still don't know what her hero outfit will be but she is in it XD and wearing a mask or goggles something XD lol oh and its in blue shades XD)

Aqua was surprised by the sudden interruption by a white thread substance traping the creature and a person in a red and blue suit on the wall. He was now standing next to her to which she smiled "thank you for your help" she tanked him, wondering where he was from. He had an American accent actually, curious, maybe a new pro hero that had been visiting before all this happened.
"Alright. Let's see what we got here." He walked toward the Yokai. "And Ink Yokai? I think. Man I need to brush up on my Japanese lore." He said. He looked at her. "Stand back I got..." His Spider-Sense tingled, "This?" He suddenly jumped high in the air doing a triple flip as he narrowly avoided a claw attack from a Manticore

"Alright. Let's see what we got here." He walked toward the Yokai. "And Ink Yokai? I think. Man I need to brush up on my Japanese lore." He said. He looked at her. "Stand back I got..." His Spider-Sense tingled, "This?" He suddenly jumped high in the air doing a triple flip as he narrowly avoided a claw attack from a Manticore
Aqua watched as Peter walked over to the creature "I see now I know now why it was able to just walk on my ink like nothing" she spoke crossing her arms under her chest, leaning her whole weight to one of her left leg. She kept her distance but leaned forward curious to see what he would find more about their imprisoned creature. The octi girl went back to full attention with the sudden appearance of a Manticore. This day just keep getting weird its as if the creatures are falling out a lore and fantacy book

Aqua watched as Peter walked over to the creature "I see now I know now why it was able to just walk on my ink like nothing" she spoke crossing her arms under her chest, leaning her whole weight to one of her left leg. She kept her distance but leaned forward curious to see what he would find more about their imprisoned creature. The octi girl went back to full attention with the sudden appearance of a Manticore. This day just keep getting weird its as if the creatures are falling out a lore and fantacy book
"Alright bring it Mufasa!" Peter tainted the Manticore and it went to strike him again. He grabbed and threw it. Right through the UA schools sports she'd probably destroying everything inside the shed. "Oops."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back