• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"There's a small window between life and death where the souls remain in the body. I learned the trick in a place called the underground." He grabbed something from a cupboard. "If I can just... Got." After a few seconds, Earl started hacking and coughing.

"What! I didn't do anything. This was you and Ragnarok. Where's Miu. Where's Harou!" Kenichi yelled getting back into his fighting stance. "And the hell is Ron!?"
Emily was not really listening to the words the Doctor was saying, something about the underworld and trick about souls. She just stared at Earl's lifeless body feeling her heart and every fibber being of her self shader with each breath she took. Then Earl started to hack and cough, Emily did not take a second to though her self on to Earl pulling him into a hug. A very tight hug one she feared to let go, how did this man do it he had brought him back from a killing curse.

"what you mean you didn't do anything....how did I end up here? what is this place? Who hired you?...don't think ill let you get away easily" she said returning to her fighting stance "and Ron is my best friend agin...what did you do to him?"

Emily was not really listening to the words the Doctor was saying, something about the underworld and trick about souls. She just stared at Earl's lifeless body feeling her heart and every fibber being of her self shader with each breath she took. Then Earl started to hack and cough, Emily did not take a second to though her self on to Earl pulling him into a hug. A very tight hug one she feared to let go, how did this man do it he had brought him back from a killing curse.

"what you mean you didn't do anything....how did I end up here? what is this place? Who hired you?...don't think ill let you get away easily" she said returning to her fighting stance "and Ron is my best friend agin...what did you do to him?"
He was still coughing. He found himself opening his eyes to darkness. When he realized his head was cradled into her chest his face turned bright red as he thought about it more and he pulled away. (Earl's having NASTY thoughts.)

"I didn't do anything!" He ran at her to attack.

He was still coughing. He found himself opening his eyes to darkness. When he realized his head was cradled into her chest his face turned bright red as he thought about it more and he pulled away. (Earl's having NASTY thoughts.)

"I didn't do anything!" He ran at her to attack.
( lol XD )
Emily just looked at him as he quickly pulled away, maybe she had overdone it a little with the strength of the hug. Left him beat red on his face, after all, he did just come back form a death curse "Earl you're alive! I'm so sorry I didn't think he would cast a spell-like that at you...I'm so sorry ...he killed you and I didn't do anything...I was to slow to do anything to stop him..." she said as tears started to build up in her eyes once more as she spoke her glasses fogging up

"Sure and I just appeared her through magic," she said running towards him as well blocking his attack and throwing a kick and a punch

( lol XD )
Emily just looked at him as he quickly pulled away, maybe she had overdone it a little with the strength of the hug. Left him beat red on his face, after all, he did just come back form a death curse "Earl you're alive! I'm so sorry I didn't think he would cast a spell-like that at you...I'm so sorry ...he killed you and I didn't do anything...I was to slow to do anything to stop him..." she said as tears started to build up in her eyes once more as she spoke her glasses fogging up

"Sure and I just appeared her through magic," she said running towards him as well blocking his attack and throwing a kick and a punch
Earl looked out. He made her cry. That bastard was her father and heade her cry. He took out his own wand and walked back out. "The hell!?" She heard her father say. "I challenge you to a duel!" She heard Earl say.

He blocked both attacks and sent a fist at her face. As she went to block she would feel his other fist dig into her stomach.

Earl looked out. He made her cry. That bastard was her father and heade her cry. He took out his own wand and walked back out. "The hell!?" She heard her father say. "I challenge you to a duel!" She heard Earl say.

He blocked both attacks and sent a fist at her face. As she went to block she would feel his other fist dig into her stomach.
Emily watched Earl get up and walk out of the Tardis, hearing him challenge her father to a duel. Emily quickly whipped her eyes and she got up and ran out of the Tardis "Earl please don't do this, this is mental...you don't have to duel him" she said grabbing on to Earls arm "your alive...that all that matters, please just don't do this" she said stepping in front of him still holding his arm "I need you to leave... go back into the box and leave....I just can't lose you again" she pleaded with him not wanting him to get killed by her father once more, and rather she would hate the same fate to fall on her father. She knew for sure Earl was a great duelist, but she just couldn't take the chance "ill be fine I'm going to stay, just, please go." she said with a stern look that she was not changing her mind. She slid her hands down his arm and gave his hand a squeeze, holding it up to her cheek. Gently letting go of his hand before turning towards her father "father please....be rational....just let him go I'm staying, I'm not going anywhere.... if you just let him go...." she said looking at her father as she walked over to him "I promise complete submission, I will not fight you, will not rebel...ill be a good daughter" she said walking over to the man. She was one that wasn't afraid of any large magical creature, one to run headfirst and help. Yet her father was something different she was tariffed of the man. "I rarely ask you for anything...but I'm asking now please.."

He was quick and good, blocking all her attacks. As he sent a fist towards her face she quickly lifted her arms blocking the punch. But as she did she felt the blow to her stomach knocking the air out of her

Emily watched Earl get up and walk out of the Tardis, hearing him challenge her father to a duel. Emily quickly whipped her eyes and she got up and ran out of the Tardis "Earl please don't do this, this is mental...you don't have to duel him" she said grabbing on to Earls arm "your alive...that all that matters, please just don't do this" she said stepping in front of him still holding his arm "I need you to leave... go back into the box and leave....I just can't lose you again" she pleaded with him not wanting him to get killed by her father once more, and rather she would hate the same fate to fall on her father. She knew for sure Earl was a great duelist, but she just couldn't take the chance "ill be fine I'm going to stay, just, please go." she said with a stern look that she was not changing her mind. She slid her hands down his arm and gave his hand a squeeze, holding it up to her cheek. Gently letting go of his hand before turning towards her father "father please....be rational....just let him go I'm staying, I'm not going anywhere.... if you just let him go...." she said looking at her father as she walked over to him "I promise complete submission, I will not fight you, will not rebel...ill be a good daughter" she said walking over to the man. She was one that wasn't afraid of any large magical creature, one to run headfirst and help. Yet her father was something different she was tariffed of the man. "I rarely ask you for anything...but I'm asking now please.."

He was quick and good, blocking all her attacks. As he sent a fist towards her face she quickly lifted her arms blocking the punch. But as she did she felt the blow to her stomach knocking the air out of her
"No your not!" He yelled. "Are you stupid!?" Earl yelled at her. "Don't talk toy daughter that way half-breed!" Her father said. "Butt out old man!" He roared. "What the hell Emily! Forget about him! You just go along with everything he says! You agreed to let him marry you off for his gain! Have you ever thought about how much I hate seeing you bend over like that!? Have you thought about the fact that maybe I don't want you marry someone else!?" He roared. "Filthy Half-Breed! Avada-" "Expelliarmus!" Earl beat him to it and disarmed him. Just like that any dueal they might have had was over.

"Emily did you ever consider that I might have had feelings for you!? I can't stand the idea of you're whole life being planned out for you without you having any say in it! It's wrong! You deserve to choose for yourself! I don't care if you choose me or your father but I don't want you making a choice you'll regret. I can't stand you acting like you have no control. "THAT'S BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT!" He was crying pouring his heart out. Her father was reaching for his wand but the Doctor had already picked it up. "I'm confiscating this." He broke it in half.

He jumped back. "Where's Miu!"

"No your not!" He yelled. "Are you stupid!?" Earl yelled at her. "Don't talk toy daughter that way half-breed!" Her father said. "Butt out old man!" He roared. "What the hell Emily! Forget about him! You just go along with everything he says! You agreed to let him marry you off for his gain! Have you ever thought about how much I hate seeing you bend over like that!? Have you thought about the fact that maybe I don't want you marry someone else!?" He roared. "Filthy Half-Breed! Avada-" "Expelliarmus!" Earl beat him to it and disarmed him. Just like that any dueal they might have had was over.

"Emily did you ever consider that I might have had feelings for you!? I can't stand the idea of you're whole life being planned out for you without you having any say in it! It's wrong! You deserve to choose for yourself! I don't care if you choose me or your father but I don't want you making a choice you'll regret. I can't stand you acting like you have no control. "THAT'S BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT!" He was crying pouring his heart out. Her father was reaching for his wand but the Doctor had already picked it up. "I'm confiscating this." He broke it in half.

He jumped back. "Where's Miu!"
She was a few steps away from reaching her father when Earl yelled out to her "you don't understand Earl he's my father!" she said turning back around towards Earl "I have to do what he says.....I don't have much choice... it's just how things are done, how they always been done!" she yelled back, flinching as she heard her father yell. Turning back to the man to see his wand fly away from his hand, Earl had disarmed him. Her heart skipping a beat at his statement 'Emily did you ever consider that I might have had feelings for you!?' she turned back towards Earl. Choose for herself? The concept was very foran to her as her whole life had been planned out for her. Ever since she was born she was being molded to become a proud full-blooded witch. After all, she was the only child of the Turners, and bring a female she thus had to be well rounded in the arts and studies, a prise to be won for other purebred wizards. Hogwarts had been her chance to have some freedom, get her silly interests like caring for magical creatures out of her system. Because once came graduation her shire purpose was to marry, increase the family wealth, and bare future airs to the Turner fortune.

She stared at Earl from afar as he poured his heart out to her, her eyes swelling up with tears. She felt so many emotions all at once it was hurting her soul. "THAT'S BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT!" that statement just echoed in her mind as she just stared out to Earl. Did she have a choice know? She thought about looking back at her father but closed her eyes, not wanting to look at him. She trembled, holding back her emotions, of letting him down and the fear she had of him. She was crying looking at Earl as she took off running to him, she didn't care what would happen. Her father could cut her off the will, disown her, for all she cared. She chose Earl instead

She coughed recouping from the punch as she looked back over to him "who's Miu?" she had no clue who he was talking about

She was a few steps away from reaching her father when Earl yelled out to her "you don't understand Earl he's my father!" she said turning back around towards Earl "I have to do what he says.....I don't have much choice... it's just how things are done, how they always been done!" she yelled back, flinching as she heard her father yell. Turning back to the man to see his wand fly away from his hand, Earl had disarmed him. Her heart skipping a beat at his statement 'Emily did you ever consider that I might have had feelings for you!?' she turned back towards Earl. Choose for herself? The concept was very foran to her as her whole life had been planned out for her. Ever since she was born she was being molded to become a proud full-blooded witch. After all, she was the only child of the Turners, and bring a female she thus had to be well rounded in the arts and studies, a prise to be won for other purebred wizards. Hogwarts had been her chance to have some freedom, get her silly interests like caring for magical creatures out of her system. Because once came graduation her shire purpose was to marry, increase the family wealth, and bare future airs to the Turner fortune.

She stared at Earl from afar as he poured his heart out to her, her eyes swelling up with tears. She felt so many emotions all at once it was hurting her soul. "THAT'S BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT!" that statement just echoed in her mind as she just stared out to Earl. Did she have a choice know? She thought about looking back at her father but closed her eyes, not wanting to look at him. She trembled, holding back her emotions, of letting him down and the fear she had of him. She was crying looking at Earl as she took off running to him, she didn't care what would happen. Her father could cut her off the will, disown her, for all she cared. She chose Earl instead

She coughed recouping from the punch as she looked back over to him "who's Miu?" she had no clue who he was talking about
"EMILY DON'T YOU TURN YOUR BACK ON ME!" Her father roared. But too late. Earl grabbed her and took her back into the TARDIS the Doctor rolled his eyes and all the dramatics and the flair and just walked into the TARDIS closed the door and made it dematerialize. Earl was hugging Emily tightly.

"My friend!" He yelled.

"EMILY DON'T YOU TURN YOUR BACK ON ME!" Her father roared. But too late. Earl grabbed her and took her back into the TARDIS the Doctor rolled his eyes and all the dramatics and the flair and just walked into the TARDIS closed the door and made it dematerialize. Earl was hugging Emily tightly.

"My friend!" He yelled.
Emily tightly closed her eyes flinching as she tried her best to ignored his loud screams of her father as Earl held on to her, taking her into the TARDIS. Emily leaned into the hug enjoying the embrace as the back of her mind flooded with questions and doughts of what she had done.

"I haven't seen your friend....I dont know who your friend is or how I got here in the first place" she said getting the feeling that something bazar was going on

Emily tightly closed her eyes flinching as she tried her best to ignored his loud screams of her father as Earl held on to her, taking her into the TARDIS. Emily leaned into the hug enjoying the embrace as the back of her mind flooded with questions and doughts of what she had done.

"I haven't seen your friend....I dont know who your friend is or how I got here in the first place" she said getting the feeling that something bazar was going on
Earl kept holding onto her. They were both a mess of tears.

A thought ran through their heads simultaneously. Don't let your guard down

Earl kept holding onto her. They were both a mess of tears.

A thought ran through their heads simultaneously. Don't let your guard down
(that was instance XD and yes! you are awesome! and I enjoy the stories X3)
Emily finally wrapped her arms around him returning the embrace. She stood there with him in the loving embrace and mess of tears "thank you Earl.." she softly said into the hug

Another thought ran through her head, this seemed too odd to Kim. Something was totally not right here, keeping her eye on the guy in front of her she reached for her communicator

(that was instance XD and yes! you are awesome! and I enjoy the stories X3)
Emily finally wrapped her arms around him returning the embrace. She stood there with him in the loving embrace and mess of tears "thank you Earl.." she softly said into the hug

Another thought ran through her head, this seemed too odd to Kim. Something was totally not right here, keeping her eye on the guy in front of her she reached for her communicator
Earl nodded softly. "You've spent too long living for other people. You need to live for yourself for once. I just wanted you to realize that." He said.

It was gone.

Earl nodded softly. "You've spent too long living for other people. You need to live for yourself for once. I just wanted you to realize that." He said.

It was gone.
"It was...just what I grow up around....I never knew any other way...or that I had the choice to....I just wasn't done....you know.." she quietly spoke "I'm sorry you had to go through that....Almost losing your life because of me..." she added tightening the hold on him as she brought up his death

She double-checked her pocket before looking around the ground. did she drop it?

"It was...just what I grow up around....I never knew any other way...or that I had the choice to....I just wasn't done....you know.." she quietly spoke "I'm sorry you had to go through that....Almost losing your life because of me..." she added tightening the hold on him as she brought up his death

She double-checked her pocket before looking around the ground. did she drop it?
"It's okay. It was worth it." He said.

Kenichi stopped. "What are you looking for?" It wasn't there.

"It's okay. It was worth it." He said.

Kenichi stopped. "What are you looking for?" It wasn't there.
(that made me awww >w< )
Although part of her feels sad she would never be able to return to her home, she had a smile on her face, feeling she had made the right choice.

"My communicator....I have to contact Wade" Kim said not being able to find it anywhere on the ground "I have a feeling neither of us should be here

(that made me awww >w< )
Although part of her feels sad she would never be able to return to her home, she had a smile on her face, feeling she had made the right choice.

"My communicator....I have to contact Wade" Kim said not being able to find it anywhere on the ground "I have a feeling neither of us should be here
"Alright you love birds. Go explore. I have something to do." The Doctor sajdm

They both suddenly had the overwhelming urge to fight

Last edited:
"Alright you love birds. Go explore. I have something to do." The Doctor sajdm

They both suddenly had the overwhelming urge to fight
Emily let go of the hug blushing at the comment love birds, walking off down one of the halls.

Kim yelled in anger as she charged at the other person

Emily let go of the hug blushing at the comment love birds, walking off down one of the halls.

Kim yelled in anger as she charged at the other person
He walked with her. 'hey. A game room."

He blocked her attacked and the fight went on. Eventually she ended up the Victor. He was unconcious.

He walked with her. 'hey. A game room."

He blocked her attacked and the fight went on. Eventually she ended up the Victor. He was unconcious.
"A game room?" She said questionably as she followed him into the room.

Kim stood over the unconcious body catching her breath after the fight

"A game room?" She said questionably as she followed him into the room.

Kim stood over the unconcious body catching her breath after the fight
"Rember how I talked about muggle video games?"

"Very good." A man in a white suit appeared. His skin was pitch black.

"Rember how I talked about muggle video games?"

"Very good." A man in a white suit appeared. His skin was pitch black.
"Yes, quite a lot at times" she replied as he and Josh would go off on a tadgent about video games.

Kim looked at the man in white sticking out her hands ready to fight him

"Yes, quite a lot at times" she replied as he and Josh would go off on a tadgent about video games.

Kim looked at the man in white sticking out her hands ready to fight him
"Well. Here they are." He said walking in.

"Lower your guard. You've one this fight." He said walking up to the young man. "Barely but you did. Get up loser." He kicked Kenichi in the stomach.

"Well. Here they are." He said walking in.

"Lower your guard. You've one this fight." He said walking up to the young man. "Barely but you did. Get up loser." He kicked Kenichi in the stomach.
Emily folloed Earl into the room

Kim lowered her arms geting out of the fighting stance

Emily folloed Earl into the room

Kim lowered her arms geting out of the fighting stance
He looked around. "He's got everything. Of the games I"be talked about which do you wanna try first?"

"You won this fight possible. And in my tournament. Victor's are rewarded. And losers... Are punished." He said. "So what do you want as your rewards. And what do you think his punishment should be?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back