• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
He looked around. "He's got everything. Of the games I"be talked about which do you wanna try first?"

"You won this fight possible. And in my tournament. Victor's are rewarded. And losers... Are punished." He said. "So what do you want as your rewards. And what do you think his punishment should be?"
Emilys looked at the television, concels and controllers, unsure what to make of them. "I dont know..." she replied unsure, there were just so many games he spoke off. They became a jumble on grasping a few concepts. "And easy game?" She suggested

"Your insane, im not going to choose someone's punishment....I want answers of why I'm here"

Emilys looked at the television, concels and controllers, unsure what to make of them. "I dont know..." she replied unsure, there were just so many games he spoke off. They became a jumble on grasping a few concepts. "And easy game?" She suggested

"Your insane, im not going to choose someone's punishment....I want answers of why I'm here"
"Hm... Something easy." He walked to the NES and put in Mario Bros. He gave her a nes and told her the controls

"Alright your wish is my command. You're here as a fighter. To fight in my great tournament. Any pairing us fair game. It keeps my guests entertained." He leaned in. "there's your reward. Too bad you could have used it to leave. Now you have to fight again." He looked at a screen showing all kinds of audience members. Aliens and humans. Magical creatures. "So! What should we do to the loser eh? The Victor allows his punishment to fall to you."

"Hm... Something easy." He walked to the NES and put in Mario Bros. He gave her a nes and told her the controls

"Alright your wish is my command. You're here as a fighter. To fight in my great tournament. Any pairing us fair game. It keeps my guests entertained." He leaned in. "there's your reward. Too bad you could have used it to leave. Now you have to fight again." He looked at a screen showing all kinds of audience members. Aliens and humans. Magical creatures. "So! What should we do to the loser eh? The Victor allows his punishment to fall to you."
Emily watched him set up the game, looking down at the controller with confusion. She listen to him explain how to use the controller. Let say she was not good at all but she was enjoying her self. Eyes wide as she watched the character move along the screen, the tip of her tongue sticking out everytime she was consintrating to jump or avoid something

Kim wasn't to happy to find out that she could have asked to go home. But she did get some information about her situation. The redhead dislike was she heard about fighting for an audience this was barberic. "I choose no punishment "

Emily watched him set up the game, looking down at the controller with confusion. She listen to him explain how to use the controller. Let say she was not good at all but she was enjoying her self. Eyes wide as she watched the character move along the screen, the tip of her tongue sticking out everytime she was consintrating to jump or avoid something

Kim wasn't to happy to find out that she could have asked to go home. But she did get some information about her situation. The redhead dislike was she heard about fighting for an audience this was barberic. "I choose no punishment "
He just sat there watching.

"Then it's not a punishment. That's not how this works. Ah and the result are in." He looked at the screen a message in a language she couldn't read came up. "Ooh. How vicious." He walked up to Kenichi and pulled out a knife. "Paralysis it is"

He just sat there watching.

"Then it's not a punishment. That's not how this works. Ah and the result are in." He looked at the screen a message in a language she couldn't read came up. "Ooh. How vicious." He walked up to Kenichi and pulled out a knife. "Paralysis it is"
Emily looked over and handed him the controller "I cant seem to to be able to make this jump I keep falling.." she said

Kim ran over kicking the knife out of the mans hand

Emily looked over and handed him the controller "I cant seem to to be able to make this jump I keep falling.." she said

Kim ran over kicking the knife out of the mans hand
He took it and started playing much more efficiently. "It just takes practice."

He looked at her. "None of this is permanent. You'll soon be sent back to your world's with no knowledge of what happened. You'll both be summoned back to fight against one day. That is the rule of my tournament. Her arm went through his arm and the knife doing nothing.

He took it and started playing much more efficiently. "It just takes practice."

He looked at her. "None of this is permanent. You'll soon be sent back to your world's with no knowledge of what happened. You'll both be summoned back to fight against one day. That is the rule of my tournament. Her arm went through his arm and the knife doing nothing.
Emily nodded as she watched him play "your quite good at the game.....lots of practice" she said never taking her eyes off the screen. "So how do you beat this game?" She asked

Kim fell forward as her hand went through the mans arm. She did not like this at all, it was insane and horrible to her even it it wasn't permanent

Emily nodded as she watched him play "your quite good at the game.....lots of practice" she said never taking her eyes off the screen. "So how do you beat this game?" She asked

Kim fell forward as her hand went through the mans arm. She did not like this at all, it was insane and horrible to her even it it wasn't permanent
"Just keep playing until the last world." He said.

He plunged it into Kenichi's back. "RAAAAAAGH!" Kenichi roared and pain.

"Just keep playing until the last world." He said.

He plunged it into Kenichi's back. "RAAAAAAGH!" Kenichi roared and pain.
"Oh....are all the games like this one?" She asked

Kim covered were mouth with her hand and looked away.

"No. There all kinds of games and their all different or unique in some way.

She started glowing blue. As did Kenichi.
"and this is an easy game?....what dose a hard game look like.." she asked

Kim looked down at her arms and hand as she glowed once more.

"and this is an easy game?....what dose a hard game look like.." she asked

Kim looked down at her arms and hand as she glowed once more.
"No game is too hard that it can't be beaten though some of them to make me angry from time to time.

She reappeared on mission having no memory of what just happened. Kenichi returned to the dojo fully healed also without and memory and completely fine.

"No game is too hard that it can't be beaten though some of them to make me angry from time to time.

She reappeared on mission having no memory of what just happened. Kenichi returned to the dojo fully healed also without and memory and completely fine.
"Is that actually true or are you trying to show off?" She said

Kim looked around confused like she had been somewhere for a slit second. Going back to her mission like nothing had happened

"Is that actually true or are you trying to show off?" She said

Kim looked around confused like she had been somewhere for a slit second. Going back to her mission like nothing had happened
"Just give it time. You'll get the hang of it." He passed the controller back.

Kenichi stood up. "Weird. I feel like I blacked out for a second."

"Just give it time. You'll get the hang of it." He passed the controller back.

Kenichi stood up. "Weird. I feel like I blacked out for a second."
Emily took back the contoller "if you say so" she asid ad she continued to play.

Last edited:
He went looking at movies. He grabbed spirited away and put it in.
(Ahhh! a studio ghibli film!!! <3 <3 <3 so much love >u<)
Emily waited with anticipation as he walked back placing the movie in. She leaned forward as the movie started

(Ahhh! a studio ghibli film!!! <3 <3 <3 so much love >u<)
Emily waited with anticipation as he walked back placing the movie in. She leaned forward as the movie started
It was one of Earl's favorites. A story about a grumpy girl going to spirit world and doing chores.

"Wha- hey." He said. "For your information quidditch takes a lot of work and... We have to go back. I forgot my broom."
"I know....but you always eat like you haven't eaten it days..." Emily added with a chuckle. She gasped remembering something as well as he talked about his broom. "Archimedes... I can't believe I forgot about him...but I dont think I can bring him....but if we do go back I need to talk to Hagrid..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back