• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking to do a roleplay(m/m)

down for these(I prefer the first one slightly, though):
- your character is dating my characters sister. The relationship isn't good, with the girl getting mad over almost everything and wanting to be brought super expensive things. One day your character comes to visit and meets her brother. From his girlfriend he's only heard really bad things about how awful her brother is but when they actually talk...the brother's actually super chill?

A prince grows up in his castle, and cannot leave to go anywhere without a guard. He's especially forbidden to journey into the woods near his home, though can't understand why. One day he sneaks out and comes across the person who lives in the woods. Perhaps he's some kind of supernatural being.

things to avoid when rping with me:18+ rps and don't pressure me to do too much writing, I'll do 1 or 2 paragraphs max, maybe 3 if I feel like it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back