• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ThunderCheetah

I love you 3000
Hello! Are you interested in a literate roleplay? (At least a paragraph per post) Then i'm your gal!

What i have to offer:
I have multiple scenario ideas. From having reacted an entire Sci-Fi planet, multiple Apocalyptic settings, and more! Give me an idea and i'll write something up for you!
I have multiple oc's, and i can use all of them or just one, depending on the scenario and what is preferred.
I can do fandoms like Voltron, Warrior Cats, Star Wars, Hamilton (the musical), Harry Potter and many more!
I often use NPCs, or side characters, in my roleplays! Don't be afraid to have the world feel empty, simple interactions can lead to new ocs, or important plot details!
I love Fantasy and Sci-fi, but i'll be willing to do more realistic / 'normal' scenarios too!
I almost only have male oc's, so do keep that in mind!
Whenever i write, perhaps giving a character an advantage (For example, wings), i always attach cons to it. Perhaps they dont know how to fly, perhaps their wings get injured in-story. Perhaps they are very brittle, or the wings cause the character to be clumsy and often get into trouble. Perhaps they used to have them, perhaps they slow them down a lot because of doorways and rain. Sleeping and sitting would be difficult, as well as running in hallways and other inside-areas. The list goes on. Don't be afraid to see any Mary-sue / OP characters in my book! I love angsty stories too much to let that happen.

Mentioning the above, i would like to mention that i'm not such a big fan of happy / cute stories. Of course, there are going to be moments in which happy things happen. In which the sun will shine on the characters, and things will go well. But i'm more of an angsty writer, and if things don't go horribly wrong one way or another, things get boring quickly. I want tension, action and adventure! Like a movie, or a real book. If there's no conflict, then there's no story to tell.

What i'm looking for:
Someone who can write at least a decent amount per post.
Someone who's open to the LBGTQ community
Someone who is open to angsty/gory stories, as well as tension and plot twists.
Someone who's open to encounter villian's / heavy subjects / mild cussing.
Someone who doesn't want to be in complete control of the plot, doesn't control other's characters, but also isn't afraid to tell when they don't like something.

If you like what you're seeing, do send me a message! (I joined not too long ago, so i barely know how the website works.)

Much love,
TC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back