• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
1587438778580.png Ragnar felt warm as Thalia smiled at him, he didn't know why but it was a beautiful sight and he cherished seeing it. Upon being asked he hands over the arm without questioning it. Perhaps she was using some tracking magic and needed thumbs for it, Ragnar didn't know and he didn't really want to ask. He walked beside Thalia as they searched for Oliver when she said her joke making Ragnar chuckle. Upon seeing the flying books Ragnar moved Thalia behind him so he was hit instead of her. It stung a little but nothing near fatal or harmful to him. Ragnar shrugged at Oliver's questions, he didn't know the answers. He waited for thr librarian to arrive to help figure out what happened.
Ace Cream Ace Cream beeswaxie beeswaxie jinxxes jinxxes

1585868356240.png Chester was rather exasperated with Nerium at this point, she was a goody two shoe...less. "Alright, we need to get you doing something for yourself." He declares, drugs weren't a good option, she didn't have a good way of getting laid, and alcohol wasn't a good option yet... "Have you made any friends so far?"
Corvid15 Corvid15

Nerium Oleandra Birchfall

"Well, I've been friendly with everyone. Whether we're good frinds or not, I'm not too sure. Ragnar and Thalia are my friends and roommates, and Zanthe is my friend too. Though Ragnar warned me against her."

Nerium sipped her tea, thinking again. Like she said, she was rather friendly with everyone. But whether that meant they were real friends or not, who knows. She arrived a bit later than everyone else, so they all had chances to pair up and make friends. And everyone here is so different, so strange. And compared to them, Nerium was just boring. She was a nobody, just a leaf in the wind ready to be taken advantage of. Was her kindness a bad thing? Was she too boring? Did she need to change?

EldridSmith EldridSmith

DAWN

"Yes, three cups were all you have yesterday. I guess I miscalculated too, if it were me I would feel nothing with only three cups."

The battle continues. The fish sommersaulted on the air as Dawn uses both of her hands in an attempt to slash the fish from two different directions. The fish counterattacked by flinging a carrot from one of the spike on its back, instead of dodging on blocking though, this time Dawn opened her mouth and caught the carrot with her teeth. The fish landed back on the bowl and Dawn could feels its desperation upon realizing how cornered itself had become.

"Checkmate."

There's barely any broth left on the bowl. The fish couldn't splash her face or hide from her attack anymore. It just lay there inside the bowl as Dawn stabbed its brain with a knife, another kind of red liquid leaked from the fish's wound and joined the leftover broth in the bowl. Dawn breathe out in satisfaction.

"Speaking of yesterday. You can have these." A sly smile appeared on Dawn's face. She ruffled through her purse and handed Telith the photos she took of him yesterday. All of them, even the ones with accidental fire sparks at the foreground.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 jinxxes jinxxes

1589229146611.png "Go make more friends, avoid the shadeling if she's as much trouble as I think she will, and try finding something you enjoy for yourself. If you have troubles with those then I suggest talking to Keelester. I'll be around the gardens most of the time... maybe try making more dryad babies? I don't really know just try something lest you end up bleeding yourself out for others." He says wracking his brains to help her out.
Corvid15 Corvid15

Nerium Oleandra Birchfall

Choosing to ignore the dryad babies comment, Nerium realized he was right. If she kept sapping herself, soon she wouldn't be able to help anyone because she spent all her energy. Moderation.

"Would it be okay if I helped you in the gardens sometime? It's not like you need the help, but you're very nice to spend time with, as is your garden. And I'll try to find something to do, granted, the campus is so large I will probably be able to find something to keep myself busy."

Nerium smiled, finishing her cup of tea and popping one more candy into her mouth. This one tasted like.. black sapote. Or, as most would call it, chocolate pudding. But Nerium had only ever had chocolate pudding fruit: the black sapote. It tasted of chocolate, warm hugs, and.. that energy Asher radiates. Friendly warmth and laughter.

"You are very nice to talk to, even if you say you aren't the best at advice, you're still good at it. And, if you ever need someone to help with a prank.."

Why was she saying this.. Nerium knew it would be fun, but. Screw it. It would be fun, and a good way to loosen up.

"I can always lend a hand. No one would suspect me."

EldridSmith EldridSmith

Name, Age:
Thalia Blackthorn, 19

Race, Role:
Human (witch), Student
Gender, Sexuality:
Female, Hetero

Abilities:
Divination (very little), Spellcasting, Necromancy, Creation of Potions & Elixirs

With: Oliver & Ragnar, Mentions Pandora ( jinxxes jinxxes , EldridSmith EldridSmith , & Ace Cream Ace Cream )
Mood: Fine

As the books attacked them, Ragnar quickly shielded Thalia from any hits, which Thalia was very thankful for. Really, she should’ve expected some books to come flying at the two, after all, she was holding the arm of an unknown creature. At least Ragnar thought the joke to be something funny. Rather than giving them a smile, Oliver instead looked to them with cautious eyes that held a hint of fear within them. Looking down at the creature’s dismembered limb, Thalia realized that perhaps her joke was not for the faint of heart and her screaming was probably heard by the entire library.

A pang of guilt ran through her body as she realized that the librarian would probably be storming over right then, ready to rip Thalia a new one. She figured the librarian might understand the reason for her screaming, but honestly, she had no idea how the lady would react. She heard her sultry voice speak to the boys as she strolled into the maze of books. The librarian was clearly one who was very interested in the male population, but Thalia figured she had chosen the least plausible pair of men in the whole college to hit on. Ragnar, she could tell, was very dense when it came to romantics, as he had not understood the reason behind her rosy cheeks every time someone brought something, in that manner, up. Oliver, on the other hand, secluded himself from others and there would be no way that that librarian could crack him so quickly.

Oliver quickly distracted the young witch from her very in-depth thoughts by asking the two questions. Thalia paused, looking up to Ragnar to see if he would come up with an answer; he didn’t. Lazily, Thalia held up the flopping limb from the creature.

“A terribly rude creature attacked me,”
Thalia explained, waving the arm in the air. While this act may have seemed comedic, it only dug Thalia into a deeper hole with the librarian as blood began to splatter onto the bookshelves around them. Realizing this was happening, the witch quickly withdrew the arm and held it closer to her, making sure the blood wouldn’t seep onto anywhere else other than her own clothing. She didn’t need any more trouble. “Aye, it had me from the back and began to drag me, foul thing.” She continued, then acting out the scene as though it were happening again. Any grievances she warned herself of concerning the arm were forgotten about as she began to use it as a stage prop. In retrospect, the witch looked like a fool as she recalled her story. She played both herself and the creature, jumping back and forth, blood being sprayed from the arm. It was very much like watching a chicken without a head, flailing about.

“I have no idea why he wanted me. I probably would’ve been dragged off if Ragnar hadn’t dismembered it.”
She finished her wild demonstration, once again glanced up to Ragnar, giving him a look as if to say thank you with her eyes. “Anywho, it’s gone. So… Do ya need a hand?” She continued the inappropriate joke with a small fit of giggles once again, holding out the dismembered limb. She couldn’t help it, there were just too many opportunities to take, and it would be quite a disappointment if she didn’t try at least a few.

Her amber eyes wandered over to the books that had previously flown at them and she looked over the titles. Each and every book was on the subject of demonology. Perhaps that’s what Oliver was? He was able to use telekinesis, which Thalia thought to be extremely interesting as she had never seen it before. However, if he was a demon, why would he want to know more information concerning the subject? Then again, Thalia was a witch and she barely knew anything about herself. Sometimes life was just like that. Deciding not to dwell on her questions, she looked up to Oliver and awaited his answer.

Sun Xifeng

Area: Common room, Arlosk's chest, and wherever else the poor girl will be dragged.
Fureriana.full.713996.jpg

Tags: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 beeswaxie beeswaxie (Interact)
Xifeng's words seemed to fail her, while a few could understand her, and the phrasings in her mind, others, could not. This blasted language, why did she have to struggle with learning it? It frustrated Xifeng, who prided herself in her knowledge and calculations, always able to out-think any situation, with kindness and care to boot.Topping it off, the feather idea didn't work much. Just reading Charlie's eyes could say it all, her on-the-spot gift wasn't too big of a hit with the modern vampire. While Xifeng swallowed most of her emotions, her eyes read it all, she was rather let down that Charlie didn't much care for the feather. Next came Nolganna, who seemed to get the wrong idea from the makeshift gift, mentioning she had not anything to give, but could make weapons, a light laugh came over Xifeng, while she seldom cared for weaponry, as she took an oath of pace with her parents, entirely due to the war one-hundred years ago, though a response was still warranted, "Ah,
Xièxiè (Thank you), but I am not much for weaponry. My homeland has entered a time of peace for now, and my family have taken an oath of Peace." A pause came over Xifeng, before bowing her head slightly to her one-eyed friend, "I do appreciate your offer. And will aid you when I've the chance, Miss Nolganna."

Though her mind was brought aside, as Arlosk spoke to both Charlie and her, seeming to make peace with the two. Speaking with her usual sultry and kind tone, "see~ all easy fix's hey? now, isn't a Jiangshi, like some sort of bouncing ghost?" Not quite, but that was besides the point as Arlosk spoke again, towards Charlie now, "aww looks really nice on you charlie suuure it might not fit your style but it's cute on ya" While the kindness was appreciated that at least Xifeng tried to make peace, there was still a hint of sorrow in Xifeng's eyes, the feather was still a slight sore spot to Xifeng.

Though that thought quickly disappeared, Arlosk was talking to Nolganna for a moment of the "makeover," Xifeng still needed to learn what that word entails, before changing into a monstrous shape. Immediately, Xifeng's feathers flattened, she was not expecting such a change. While the voice didn't change much, the fear was still there, it even resembled something akin to several of the nightmares she had dealt with, as most of her mind screamed the same few words (Flee, run, get out), Xifeng stood there, watching the demon first hug Nolganna, before changing back to Arlosk, and speaking to Charlie of the outfits she had, as Xifeng unintentionally slipped back into her native tongue, "Qing bùyào zài zhèyàng zuòle...(Please don't do that agian...)" Speaking to Arlosk as far as she, or anyone else would know, though her words may be lost in translation, one could guess what she had said, judging by the light tremble she seemed to have for a moment.

PANDORA

Pandora was doing the most girly thing a ghost could possibly do, reapplying her make up. She messed up and didn't even realize that her makeup melted during her brief conversation with the cutie boy Oliver, she did hope that one day the boy would take her offer, that would be, fantastic. "EheheEhHehhe."

While she was molding her face, she heard quite a ruckus from the library area. Sounds like a scream and some books fell off. She wanted to storms there and handle the matter before it get out of hand, but she didn't want to appear in front of hunky babe and cutie ruby with such half-assed make up. See? Half of her face still looks like dried grandma!

Patiently and skillfully the ghost slapped those ectoplasmic substance to cover her real form. She added some hair, a few blush, smooth cold skin, clothes and voila! Pandora the librarian ghost lady finished! It sounded like the ruckus had ended too, good. The librarian floated upward back to the library and was baffled by the sight. Books and blood on the floor! She let out a silent shriek that couldn't be heard, still, the trio student on the other side of the library would feel like they just heard a terrifying scream.

Pandora grew five unnaturally long hands on each of her regular hand. The extra appendages would pick up the books and slided it back to its appropriate places while her neck and tongue stretched out so she could lick the blood on the floor to clean it. Following the blood trail, she would proceed slowly to make things as neat as it should be while cursing at the situation with unknown languages.

EldridSmith EldridSmith jinxxes jinxxes beeswaxie beeswaxie

Last edited:
Name, Age:
Oliver Castro, 18

Race, Role:
Half Demon, Student
Gender, Sexuality:
Male, N/A

Abilities:
Precognition, Empathy, Telepathy, Telekinesis

Mood: Careful

As the danger was spoken about, Oliver's tension began to release a bit. The books floated back into the air to pile themselves up neatly again based on what would be good to research while a small huff of laughter left his lips from her straightforward joke. "Depends on how many I'm allowed to take at a time." He gave an actual answer to it. It would be a pain to have to keep checking out new books, he'd rather take them all at once. But usually libraries had a limit. The one he used to frequent was twelve limit. But with this librarian..... Maybe he could get some unlimited access if he asked the right way.

Of course, she was pretty upset right now. A chill went down his spine at the silent scream, but Thalia and Ragnar would get a good look at how Oliver would form himself to different situations when he wanted something. Instead of shriveling away, he straightened himself up, took the hood down, and moved over to the cleaning librarian.

His eyes carefully watched over her new form, taking in all the little details to begin his questioning. "You sure take good care of this place." He complimented, tilting his head a little. Hopefully because this place was magic he could just take unlimited books. But if not typically, he'd try and talk her up with it. "How many do you let leave your car to others at once?"

Name, Age:
Asher Quinn, 19

Race, Role:
Elf/Light Elemental, Student
Gender, Sexuality:
Male, Pansexual

Abilities:
Light Absorption and Manipulation

Mood: Relaxed

Telith seemed to be getting rather giggly again, Asher felt a nice lift but he definitely didn't think he'd be going crazy like the dragon. Maybe some little doses wouldn't be too bad to help Telith relax a little and get more comfortable, of course not to abuse their powers. Though he frowned at Dawn bringing out the photos."Would you delete the digital copies?" Asher asked, tilting his head. "I think that's a little too embarrassig to keep around." Though he wasn't sure just how much Telith would care after that one cup.

He moved to take Telith's hand in his to make sure he stayed in his seat, and that he just wanted the touch right now to feel the warmth. "I know it was funny in the moment, but I don't think that's something nice to keep around. You'll delete them right, pretty pleeeease?~" He leaned in a bit, free hand poking her nose cutely.

22.jpgNolganna Bethernaught
"Oh thank Kelmar." Nolganna relaxed as she found her offer of weaponry was unnecessary to both Xi and Charles.

Xi's home was apparently in some kind of time of peace, which Nolganna assumed meant her city or something. In the lands she traveled, peace is something that didn't tend to spread beyond the boundaries of singular villages or towns. Perhaps a Kingdom could enforce order more harshly than others but even their roads tended to be plagued with rogues, monsters and mayhem. It was part of why Nolganna had so much business in the first place, and why she really couldn't get by in cities. She didn't tend to spend more than a week in large building's like this academy, they were often far too confining or oppressive to make good weapons in.

Charles instead noted that giving gifts was not mandatory, something that Nolganna was thankful for. While she was used to the idea of gifts, Nolganna wasn't familiar with this kind of forward kindness. Usually, she'd only get gifts for people who either worked with her for a while or were satisfied with her products. Besides that, most people and creatures outside of cities or kingdoms knew better than to act all friendly out in the wilderness. Usually Nolganna could rely on her strength in such an environment, but there were a number of times where that hadn't been enough.

Of the three, the only one to show interest in getting a weapon was Arlosk, which had surprised Nolganna. From the skin and horns, Nolganna figured she at least was a type of Oni. While any humanoid with horns could trace their bloodline back to some kind of family of Demons, only Oni had such a different skin color. Nolganna's surprise stemmed from the fact that the Oni in her homeland were rather particular with their weaponry, as in that by the time they reached adulthood they tended to have either a meaningful weapon or a soul-bound weapon. A meaningful weapon is usually built out of something that left a mark on the Oni's life, while Soul-bound weapons could be summoned by them no matter where they are.

The fact that Arlosk even considered having someone make her a weapon made Nolganna lean towards her and look her over with confusion. Was she really an Oni of age? Or maybe she had something with her that she was hoping someone could craft a meaningful weapon out of. She then proceeded to show her true form, with Nolganna taking a step back as the Oni-Girl transformed into a more muscular stature. She asked if she could make something for her in that state, with Nolganna still mulling over why she would-

Wait...

Nolganna's eye traveled from Arlosk's significantly different horns to the wings on her back, then smiled before giving a, "Oooohhhh," before chuckling and slapping herself upside the head "Multiple-Dimensions... right, right."

While Nolganna had seen plenty of Oni beef themselves up to extreme proportions, their transformations were usually centered on size and muscle. Meanwhile, Arlosk's transformation had altered her horns to an extreme degree and given her wings, something that wasn't just rare for Oni... it was actually impossible. Nolganna had almost forgotten what school this was, and had to shake her head at herself up until she was hauled into the group hug by Arlosk.

If she wasn't an Oni, her request made far more sense. With that hurdle covered, Nolganna focused instead on the arm wrapped around her. Poking at it several times while stuck in the hug, Nolganna gave a hum of thought once Arlosk released her. She'd made weapons wielded by Demon Slayers a number of times, but nothing for demonic folks themselves. Before she could get too caught up in planning that out, Arlosk directed the conversation back to the Girl's Day out thing they were doing. Nolganna nodded to her words before beginning to follow, stopping only when she heard more gibberish words.

The source of the gibberish was Xi, who seemed to be trembling over something. Nolganna tilted her head at her in confusion before looking at where her words were directed: Arlosk. Frowning, Nolganna looked between them for a moment before being struck by realization. Looking over to Xifeng, she gave her a nod before patting herself on the chest.

"Don't worry Xi... I'm not really familiar with this... Girl's Day Out thing, either." she said before closing her eye and gesturing for her to follow as Arlosk began making her way to Charlie's dorm "We can learn it together so... no need for all that worry, okay?"

Approaching the door alongside Arlosk, Nolganna paused before looking it over critically. Raising a hand to the top of her head, Nolganna measured her own height up to the height of the door before frowning. Folding her arms, she silently hoped that the inside had a higher ceiling than the door implied. While she'd had to crouch down and lean forward in the houses of customers plenty of times, it never failed to put a terrible ache in her back.
Zanma54453453.jpg

The moment that the Tri-Hound rolled over, Zanma sighed before two hair tendrils leaked out of her hood and wrapped around Rachel's torso. Using the tendrils, Zanma was able to continue rubbing the Undead Imp's head with one hand whilst strolling over and scratching Pugsly's stomach with the other. Though bigger than the hounds she was used to, Zanma was anything if not a good scratcher. She looked over to see if Caspian would indulge the Tri-Hound as well, only to find that he was too busy summoning fish spirit stuff in response to Aria's attempt to get a hug.

Though Zanma continued scratching the zombie and dog, another tendrils slipped out of her hood as she cooed with interest and turned it towards the spectral aquatic life-form. She'd remembered him doing something similar yesterday, and found the occurrence somewhat fascinating. Summoning anything in general was considered a taboo back in Tyre, as only the holy Allunians could be trusted to call upon the faith that fuels them to summon spectral servants. And after the whole incident with the Betrayer, their followers cracked down on anything that could even potentially summon something.

But what Caspian was doing here wasn't like what the Allunians did, hell it wasn't even similar to how the books described the Betrayer's summoned army. It was something entirely new, and from the way Caspian responded when Aria attempted to hug him, it seemed as though this particular summoning could be quite reactionary. His mention of Sea Shamans and their supposed power over water compared to the rest of their fellow water kin allowed Zanma to set up a rudimentary scale of power in her head. Good tidbits to chew on, but she'd need more.

Speaking of chew, Rachel thrashed against Zanma's chest as the piece of bone was held before her, with the hair tendrils holding her squeezing tighter the more she struggled. Her struggling only ceased once she got her teeth into it, with Zanma quickly reaching down and sliding the bone out of her underling's lips and looking it over. She examined the bone as Caspian explained how it could be used to pacify the rowdy undead imp, with Zanma glancing back to him before grinning wider as she shoved it back down Rachel's throat.

As Rachel began growling and scratching at the bone in her throat, Zanma folded her arms as Caspian suggested they come with him down below to explore. Looking away for a moment, Zanma considered how much time she'd have to check out the ocean. She'd been looking for a fairly particular place before she'd stopped around here, and though she hadn't exactly found it the layout of the map in her head convinced her that it was very much within the allowed areas of the school. Despite how much she'd like to finish mapping out the accessible portions of their locale, she also considered when else she'd get a chance like this to see what was down below the waters.

Shrugging, she figured she could seek out her target next time they had free time.

Apparently, Aria was of the same mind as she had accepted immediately.

"Well I don't see how I'll be able to refuse a request like that, Cassie." Zanma shrugged as she walked past them, pausing to nod to Aria "Just make sure the sweetheart here doesn't go drowning on us, my kinda magic ain't about to go solving that anytime soon."

With that, she turned and strolled into the oncoming waves, "By the by, gonna have to fill me in on what exactly we're lookin' for." she noted as the waves reached her stomach "Ain't even sure what kinda wacky water crap they got down here, but I'd be straight up brain-dead not to get my fill!"

Rachel still hadn't been able to remove the bone lodged in her throat, and had been preoccupied with trying to yank it up out of her esophagus when she took note of the water now crashing against her. Suddenly she was flailing in Zanma's grasp, trying and failing to scale her master before Zanma's casual stroll brought her underwater. Hands in her pockets, the Shadeling continued forward with a snicker as her head went under, strolling along the sand below the water whilst taking in the water with interest. Already pulling her hood back to let more of her tendrils of hair stretch out and survey the water around her, Zanma began scoping the place out as they dug into the sand beneath her and tugged her forward through the water.

Now using the tendrils to crawl along the sea floor like some kind of long-limbed bottom-feeding spider, Zanma resumed stroking Rachel's head as she began constructing a mental list of just what was down there.

DAWN

Dawn grabbed Asher's hand before she got booped for the second time while her other hand separated the fish's head from its body with a knife. She didn't expect Asher to request that.

"Sure, I can do that. That's the ethiquette." Dawn was disappointed, even though she wanted to use the photos for the college yearbook, if they have any. Photographer ethic was something that Dawn hadn't touched these past few days because half of the students here didn't even know what a camera is. It dictated that the subject of a photo had the right to request the removal of their photo, bar a few exceptions.

"But that's not for you to decide either. I want to hear the request from Telith himself." Dawn released Asher's hand and shifted her attention to the dragon. "So how about it, dragon boy? Do you want me to remove the digital copy? Or not? Or would you like to keep the digital copies for yourself? I can give you that too."

"I would say that you look wild here, in a good sense I mean. Those golden scales are awesome." Dawn gaves Telith a thumb up, she's blatantly trying to steer Telith's decision her way.

jinxxes jinxxes Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

DB399492-9780-4229-B9E2-2831D4A554B8.jpeg

Telith
interactions: jinxxes jinxxes Ace Cream Ace Cream
Telith would still be giggling quite a lot when dawn finally managed to kill the fish the tea still taking effect when she explained that he'd had three cups and he'd just drank a third of the previous dosage. "oh.. oh I see that' that explains why I feel so weird right now.. everything feels lighter... it's strange" he'd replied actually feel? no anxiety for once it was unsettlingly strange yet he couldn't feel that due to well his reaction right now. that's when dawn would pull out the pictures she'd taking of Telith normally he'd not want to look at pictures of himself well pictures of himself without his usual counselling attire, heck he'd hardly even seen what he looked like without his hoodie on that was one of the bigger reasons why Telith had asked Asher how he looked. Telith would now actually look at the photo's and how he looked... at first, his eyes went a deep green at first before having a good look at them and realising something he... didn't look that bad actually... in fact... he looked... nice? Asher comment's brought him back to reality "yeah... asher.. is right.. probably safer to get rid.. of the digital... ones.. please... umm" he'd stop at what dawn said looking at her and at asher with some conflicting feelings... he'd rather not have someone else keep them but at the same time.. dawn had already seen what he looked like so was there really a point? and... she.. did compliment him.. about how he looked in Telith current state he could feel a small pang of appreciation for it but... he'd finally decide "ummm... id like the digital copies.. too...but... umm... could you delete most of them... ill let you... keep one... though.. since I guess.. there no real point in err.. trying to hid to too much... I don't know what I'm trying to say but... one isn't gonna be too bad I can live with it.." he'd reply squizzing ashers hand gently and giving him a little smile.. he actually felt ok? about this? it was something new for Telith at least he kinda liked it. "but... umm.. I know this sounds stupid but iv never seen myself... like this.. I kinda well I guess I look ok? kinda like my uncle actually" Telith would say with a smile his eyes shifting to a golden colour as he'd pull out a photo of his uncle to compare it to one of the ones dawn took "see.. kinda similar its kinda funny actually" Telith would say actually calmly for once showing both the pictures side by side to Asher and Dawn.

1589263405065.png

Name, Age:
Charlize Graves, 18

Race, Role:
Vampire, Student
Gender, Sexuality:
Female, Pan

Abilities
unnatural strength, speed, senses, and healing. doesn’t need to sleep, immortality, and telepathy

With: Arlosk, Nolganna, & Xi-Xi ( Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 , GrieveWriter GrieveWriter , & Mineczka Mineczka )
Mood: Slightly irritated, but chill

Charlie led the way to her dorm room, realizing that it would definitely be a bad time for Oliver to appear. Her dorm pal would definitely not appreciate the extra company that followed her lead. She glanced behind her at the peculiar crowd. It was for sure a sight to see as you had a seductive demon, a slow and large one-eyed woman, and a clueless bird of fire. Definitely not your typical friend group. Whatever, Charlie figured it would be funny to put Xi-Xi and Nolgy out of the comfort zones. Maybe they could permanently change their attire, although Charlie had nothing that would fit the size of Nolganna. As the vampire finally opened the door to the lounge of her dorm, she gave a sigh and gave a grand gesture, introducing her and Oliver’s dorm to the group.

In between two white doors was a large flatscreen TV, and in front of the tv seemed to be two extremely comfortable couches. On either side of the walls, refrigerators and snack cabinets could be found. On Charlie’s side, the cabinets were simply filled with jars of Nutella and random assortments of old candies. Charlie had no idea what was on Oliver’s side, but she assumed it would only be food that he enjoyed. In her fridge were frozen packs of blood slushies, all labeled to be O+. Charlie had discovered these items but quickly assumed that breakfast would be much more different and so she had made the assumption they wouldn’t give blood like they hadn’t during lunch. At least her room had the blood.

“Make yourselves comfy, I’ll grab some clothes.”

he chirped the group before disappearing into her room. She quickly closed the door behind her and gave a huff. If that bird were to light anything on fire… Well, Charlie wasn’t sure what she would do. Shaking off her thoughts, she opened her closet door and studied the piles of clothing that laid within them. After a few minutes of serious thinking, she picked out quite a few outfits and brought them out to the group.

As she reached the group, she dropped the clothes into a pile at the bottom of their feet, not caring that she was making a mess.

“How will these do folks?”

PANDORA

Pandora was still fuming from her anger when she saw Oliver approached her, which instantly changed the ghost demeanor. She made sure to display her brightest smile as she licked the floor clean from any blood.

"Of course cutie~ Not only I take good care of books, I can also take good care of you~" She didn't want to be seen as slacking off in front of him so Pandora also licked Thalia and the hand carcass clean of any blood.

"Ah, you want to borrow books? I'm happy!" Feeling like she got Oliver's attention, Pandora's currently long neck affectionally coiled around Oliver's body. Her twelve hands seems itching to hug him. "First year can borrow at most five books at once, but for you I am willing to give a sophomore's limit of twenty books~ However, ancient book can not be brought outside of the library, you can only borrow one bibliobird at a time and some books with special magical properties might need a staff's recomendation to be picked up~ I am a staff too you know~ Feel free to choose the books."

jinxxes jinxxes beeswaxie beeswaxie EldridSmith EldridSmith

1585868356240.png Even in her leisure time she wanted to help him... "You can stop by and chat with me and thr plants but nothings strenuous, you're supposed to relax." He responds to her offer to help. "There's plenty to do here, I suggest checking out the arcade. It's a ton of fun." He happily suggested, he should have thought of it first bt old habits die hard. "Thanks, I'm not Keelester but I try." He responds to her compliment before she mentions pranks. "Hehe I wouldn't mind an assistant. I'll show you how to properly prank whenever you like. For now go find some friends and have fun.... and avoid that shadeling!" He says getting a bag of candies for her. "You'll return to normal size 30 seconds after leaving." He says with a smile.
Corvid15 Corvid15

1586403599223.png
1589265475797.png
Arlosk&Norki
interaction: Mineczka Mineczka beeswaxie beeswaxie GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Arlosk would sniff the air for a moment.. finding a rather familiar fear... stopping on the spot she'd turn around to Xi-XI with a frown she knew that she really shouldn't have shown off her... less appealing side heck she actually managed to freak the poor girl out, while Nol had already tried to reconcile the poor flamy bird though she could easily tell the true reason for the innocent girl's terror. "awww~ I'm sorry sweetie I didn't mean to freak you out, I don't usually use that don't worry we are gonna have a fun day" she'd say in a soft caring voice to Xifeng pulling the girl into a gentle hug (of course Xi-Xi's face ended up in the same place as last time), Arlosk's body glowing gently as the fear Xifeng was feeling would be drained away and then Arlosk let go of her "now come on we got some makeovers to do" Arlosk would then say gently pulling Xifeng into Charlie's dorm room planing herself on the couch to wait.

all the commotion attracted Norki's attention poking his head out of one of the walls Norki would look at Nol then back to the doorway "inside?" he'd say with a whispy raspy voice the door getting large enough for Nol to get inside along with rasing the celling enough for the cyclops to be comfortable gliding inside as well looking at them all and giving a friendly wave "hiiii here to.... hhhheeelp with cloooths" he'd say having seen these sort of things a lot before the distance differences between the girls they clothing would need some... modifications

Arlosk gave Norki a huge smile "oooh~ well that's convenient rightio then let's get to work XI sweetie your up first" Arlosk would respond excitedly looking at the outfits. after a moment she'd pick out two outfits a set of short skirts and short shirts feeling that it would definitely fit the xi-xi birdly form. "ohh i think these will fit you perfectly short top and skirt xi-xi your gonna look great~" she'd say excitedly showing her both the outfits "nooo~ come on ya should get changed id looove to see how you look in these"

1589268759315.png1589268787628.png

1587438778580.png Thalia comically explained the story to Oliver causing him to smile, it was fun to watch. She soon sent a thank you his way with her eyes causing him to grin back, a stupid grin, but an honest one. It only widened as she continued the silly joke with the arm. Perhaps it was dumb or inappropriate to normal people but it was top notch humor to the half giant. His grin froze as he heard the strange silent scream and unusual sight of the librarian Oliver began chatting with and getting to borrow books from. Ragnar had an idea upon hearing Pandora. "Are there any... restricted, magic, or ancient books on storm giant bloodlines? The ones you gave me didn't have anything useful."
Ace Cream Ace Cream beeswaxie beeswaxie jinxxes jinxxes

Name, Age:
Thalia Blackthorn, 19

Race, Role:
Human (witch), Student
Gender, Sexuality:
Female, Hetero

Abilities:
Divination (very little), Spellcasting, Necromancy, Creation of Potions & Elixirs

With: Ragnar, Oliver, and Pandora ( EldridSmith EldridSmith , jinxxes jinxxes , & Ace Cream Ace Cream )
Mood: Uncomfortable

When Thalia heard a ghostly screech come from the library, she knew she definitely messed up. Perhaps the librarian would be nice and not reprimand the witch for causing a mess? One could only hope. Thalia was not expecting the librarian to be an actual ghost however, as her eyes widened when she saw her ghastly appearance lurk into sight. What was even odder to the witch was that the librarian was licking up all the blood that Thalia had caused to splatter. While the witch was familiar with drinking blood in order to receive power, she would never outright lick it off the ground. She had standards for herself.

Thalia immediately stepped back and stumbled into Ragnar’s side as the librarian's tongue made its way onto the witch. Giving a small shriek, Thalia slapped the ghost with the hand of the creature she was holding, trying to keep the librarian off of her. She had definitely crossed a boundary, and the witch felt a sinking feeling of disgust in her stomach. Did she really just get licked by a stranger? It was in that moment that Thalia no longer wanted to learn anything, and instead would prefer to just take books and leave.

“Please don’t do that.”
Her quiet voice was hardly audible, as Thalia felt her self confidence shrink. This ghost made her feel extremely uncomfortable. The girl had never met someone who made her feel so disgusted in this way. To be fair, nobody had ever licked her before and she was very unappreciative of the act. Wishing she had her cloak to hide in, Thalia folded her arms together, still holding the dismembered limb that had assaulted the librarian.

Last edited:
Name, Age:
Asher Quinn, 19

Race, Role:
Elf/Light Elemental, Student
Gender, Sexuality:
Male, Pansexual

Abilities:
Light Absorption and Manipulation

Mood: Content

Asher's eyes lit up as Telith's reactions to the pictures weren't all that bad, and he compared himself to his uncle who was definitely very attractive based on that image. He hadn't thought Telith's issues were about how he looked, that he never even really kept a close eye on himself. Oh Asher would fix that, giving Telith's hand a little squeeze."There's definitely not a reason to worry about how you look~" The elf had a playful grin. "I should dress you up in some cool clothes and see how you feel~" Asher did love fashion, and while he dressed loudly he also knew that didn't fit for everyone.

For Telith he'd probably stick to black and white. Mainly because Telith was constantly changing shades and so they wouldn't clash out against any of them. So depending on what he was feeling would being the splash of color to the look, it would be like a changing wardrobe in itself. With the ideas flowing, he couldn't help but start glowing a bit. Though he took a quick glance to make sure Charlie wasn't around to gt blinded. Safe from hurting his vampire friend, he continued on to glow while looking over to Dawn.

"Alright then!~ We may come back to talk if Telith changes his mind after the tea's gone but I hope it can stay like this~" It would actually be a good thing if he was okay with the picture, let him get more confident. "Thanks for listening of course~ Made it easy~ I'll bring some more cookies later if you'd like, what's your favorite kind?~"

Name, Age:
Oliver Castro, 18

Race, Role:
Half Demon, Student
Gender, Sexuality:
Male, N/A

Abilities:
Precognition, Empathy, Telepathy, Telekinesis

Mood: Disgusted, playing Calm

Oliver doubted he'd be able to get out of rules such as restriction from outside the library, and there was two ancient books on his lists, so seemed he'd have to read this in the library. At least that cut down two books he'd be taking to his room. And right off the bat she was offering that he could take twenty instead of five. Rather than ask to take more out, he'd go for seeing if she'd save them from others checking out instead.

He absolutely hated that she coiled around with such an eagerness to touch him, but didn't dare show any disgust. "I see, then these two will be staying in your care. I'll be in a lot to take notes on them." He started to get her interest that he'd be around more often. "And when I get a bit more info I may have to take you up on some more restricted books~ Depends on what my search comes up with regularly." Flashing her a smile at that, to come off a bit more friendly. "Though, I still have seven extra books over the mark. Would there be any way to save them somewhere so I could switch out any that miss the mark in a few days? Won't take long at all, and we'll get to talk again~"

He wanted to rinse his mouth out with soap for this and he wasn't even being particularly flirty with it. No way he was going to risk it by being too much and never getting her to leave him alone. Sweet with an occasional cute remark. Thalia and Ragnar would get quite a look when they got out of there though, see just how much he was faking right now. The young witch had gotten licked in the cleaning process and he hadn't even bat an eye, yet internally he was shuddering at the thought of some ghastly tongue going over anyone. Though Ragnar seemed to have some business too, some books about his own heritage. Maybe the giant wasn't as much as an oaf as he appeared. Oliver still wasn't the most fond of him, but he was at least tolerating right now, which was to say not many people even got to that level. Being on neutral territory was quite a feat as he tended just to hate or use everyone.

PANDORA

Pandora didn't even felt Thalia's slap because she's too focused on giving a good impression to Oliver, even when the slap actually took a good chunk of her make up and revealed the mummy-like figure beneath the facade. Thalia would find a weird clay-like ghostly substance at the creature's hand she was holding.

"As you wish, dear! I will be happy if you spent a lot of time here~" Meanwhile the ghost seems to be happy when she heard Oliver's request, she released him from her coil and approached a bookshelf. Using her twelve hands, Pandora replace the books on the shelf with the ones that Oliver wants to read in such a flurry that her hand movement would be really hard to see. She slapped a label with 'Oliver' written on the shelf and put it next to some other shelves with named labels like 'Hansen', 'Yami', 'Dyke' and many more.

"It's finished! A personal shelf for yours truly~ Please come here a lot!" Pandora presented the shelf to Oliver. She then shifted her attention to Ragnar.

"And for you, hunky babe. Unfortunately that's all the books about storm giants we currently have. Fooortunatelyyyyy~ you're in front of the best archivist ever die. I will do something for you, check your door at midnight." Pandora winked at Ragnar. She would later go out of her way to acquires three copies of books about storm giant that's actually still under examination process by the Interdimensional Book Club. Diary of Urnal, a journal written by an ancient storm giant philosopher that discuss in depth the physical and spiritual aspect of storm giant's bloodline, Colossal Warlord, a compilation and meta-analysis of various Tales of the powers wielded by storm giants across the multiverse and Grimoire of The Storm, a massive magical book written in an ancient text of the storm giants about their magic. She would later delivers it to Ragnar's room at midnight, along with dozens of her selfie photos in various poses.

Unfortunately during her ecstatic, Pandora accidentaly touched the part where Thalia took some of her substance, causing the ghost to freak out at the realization. She covered up the peeled off skin with her hands.

"This is so embarassing... I'm going to the restroom. Feel free call me anytime you need assistance." The ghost sinked into the floor.

EldridSmith EldridSmith jinxxes jinxxes beeswaxie beeswaxie

1587438778580.png As Thalia bumped into Ragnar he placed his hands on her shoulders to try and comfort her and calm her down while dealing with the strange librarian. Oliver chatted up with the librarian and got his own personal book space, though his attitude towards Ragnar Improved some which made Ragnar happy. Pandora soon turned back to him about not having anything else causing his face to fall some before she informed him to check his door at midnight. "Thanks you!" He said jovially and boisterously, perhaps a bit loud for the library but still quiet for the half giant. Soon the librarian left and he, along with the others was relieved at that. "She was... different."
beeswaxie beeswaxie jinxxes jinxxes

Name, Age:
Thalia Blackthorn, 19

Race, Role:
Human (witch), Student
Gender, Sexuality:
Female, Hetero

Abilities:

With: Pandora, Ragnar, & Oliver ( Ace Cream Ace Cream , EldridSmith EldridSmith , & jinxxes jinxxes )
Mood: Uneasy

Thalia’s wide eyes darted between the two boys repeatedly in disbelief. Did that really just happen? The ghost had just essentially assaulted the witch with her mouth, and the two reacted as if she had just been hugged. What type of cultural places did they come from? Was licking a normal thing for them? Sure Ragnar gave her a comforting gesture with his hands on her shoulders and Thalia appreciated that, but there seemed to be no shock or disgust from him. Just reassurance. Thalia couldn’t help but shudder at the memory of the ghost licking her. There were so many germs and illnesses that could have been carried through the saliva of the ghost, not to mention, she was DEAD. And then Oliver had actually flirted with the ghost to get his own share of novels, although Thalia figured it was all an act based upon his attitude after the librarian disappeared into the ground. Despite it being an act, Thalia still felt shocked towards this, as she had not expected the pale boy to even have the boldness to do such a thing.

Her eyes darted back towards Ragnar, who hadn’t seemed to comprehend the obvious flirting from the librarian. While Thalia hadn’t any experience with romance and the likes, she knew well enough what it was. Was her half-giant companion that blind to any type of flirting? It was absolutely astounding to the witch. It wasn’t like the ghost wasn’t being subtle either, she was rather blunt and blatant with her interests.

“You… you know she was flirting with you right?”
Thalia asked Ragnar with widened eyes and a look of genuine concern. Maybe he did know and was choosing to purposely ignore it. Besides, the witch wasn’t sure she was comfortable with the licking fiend coming to visit their dorm in the after hours. It felt mildly inappropriate to her. Averting her gaze to the dismembered limb in her hands, she noticed an odd powder that sat on the surface of the skin from where she had slapped Pandora. She immediately dropped the arm and kicked it away from her feeling absolutely disgusted.

“Okay I’m ready to leave this place.”
She announced to the boys, absolutely mortified of a place that she assumed she would’ve loved. Her Gran would probably scoff at her reaction and tell Thalia that she was simply being a pansy, and she would probably be correct in that statement.

Last edited:
DAWN

"Only one, huh... Allright if you want to change your mind. Do it before midnight. That's when I will delete my copies." Dawn said while repeatedly stabbed the dead fish in her bowl. She's still upset for not getting the photos, but she also thought that having one photo would be enough for her year book project. A fair compromise probably.

When Telith showed her and Asher the photo of his uncle Dawn can see some similarity between the two, but not as much as Telith think. She kept her thought to herself though, and Asher seems to get an idea for improving Telith appearance, while glowing! Dawn's pupils became very small to acomodate the excess light radiated from the elf.

"Cookies... I want coffee cookies. And good luck with the dress up."

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 jinxxes jinxxes

DB399492-9780-4229-B9E2-2831D4A554B8.jpeg

Telith
interactions: jinxxes jinxxes Ace Cream Ace Cream
Asher tried to reassure Telith about his appearance and well it did make him feel a little better though he had other reason's as to why he hid his appearance aside form just how he looked while his eyes and colour changing did give his feeling away Telith always felt more comfortable hiding his expression's behind the shroud of his hoodie he just felt safer when no one knew exactly what he looked like or how he was feeling it stopped people form making fun of him or at least that how Telith thought of it. "umm... hey.. well thanks.. then asher that's good? umm I guess" he'd reply awkwardly as Asher would squeeze his hand a little then he turned back to dawn giving her a little nod "don't worry... I... won't be changing my mind.. I gotta.. umm.. get out of my.. confort..zone... right?" he'd look up giving a smile to Asher as he said that "oh yeah coffee is good, umm.. yeah.. Telith would turn back to dawn at her stabbing of the fish "umm... well I guess you sorta missed the point... of the fish...err nevermind... you know... i" Telith would cut himself off pouring some more of the broth into dawns bowl before grabbing a 3 of the fish out of the now close to empty pot as Telith had still been eating them throughout this conversation "now.. you just poke them here.. and well they stop moving" Telith would explain showing dawn as his clawed finger jabbed into the base of the fish's head paralyzing it before dropping it into the bowl. "umm.. enjoy... err.. now umm... asher.. what.. are you umm well thinking of... cool cloths? soo... er.. like how Arlosk does it sometimes... with the outfits changing... right?" Telith would ask asher his eyes going light blue with curiosity at the prospect of it not being too sure how well it would go but... wouldn't hurt in trying right? after all, he'd only said it moments earlier... that he needed to get it out of his comfort zone "soo.. umm... i guess it should be err fun? soo? we could err... maybe? get started with that soon?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back