• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Nerium Oleandra Birchfall

"Thank you very much. Oh, and the willow tree was telling me that there's a violet starling nest , they just moved in, incase you didn't know."

Taking the pouch of candies, she left the willow tree, feeling much better but still having questions. But, like Chester said, she had the morning to relax.

The growth back to normal was a bit shocking, after being so tiny. But, it was nice to be tall again. Strolling through the garden, she said hello to the plants, even stopping to chat to a few. They all has nice things to say about Chester, and a few warnings about creatures that lurk around. One bush said something about a creature with many Blue Eyes. Something to look out for.

Heading back to the cafeteria, she saw most people weren't there. Asher, Dawn, and Telith were sitting together. Maybe she should hang out with them? A few flowers began to sprout from her "hair" out of nerves. She walked over, gesturing.

"Mind if I join you, or am I iinterrupting something?"

EldridSmith EldridSmith Ace Cream Ace Cream Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 jinxxes jinxxes

Name, Age:
Oliver Castro, 18

Race, Role:
Half Demon, Student
Gender, Sexuality:
Male, N/A

Abilities:
Precognition, Empathy, Telepathy, Telekinesis

Mood: Disgusted

As the librarian left to clean up, the drop in Oliver's face was about just as much as when Thalia had gotten licked. "I got what I needed. Let's go." The books floating into neat stacks so he could carry them out himself. He'd be back in a day or two to replace any that he deemed useless for his search. Oliver could certainly put on a good fake face when he needed, arms wrapping around himself with a shudder. It would take some time for her to do up her makeup again and he wanted to be long gone before she got back. "I feel like I need a shower, and I wasn't the one fucking licked."

He sure hoped he wouldn't get bothered by her outside of the library, he'd keep a face while he was there but if she got clingy to follow him outside it he'd be about ready to burn the whole library down. Not actually of course, but he would certainly feel like doing that and hope her spirit went with it.

"Quickly." He pointed out wit urgency, about to actually pull the two along before he brought his hand back in recoil from Thalia. He was not touching her after that. "I wanna get my books in my room and you should definitely wash up." Now that the ghost wasn't around he wasn't afraid of showing how much it grossed him out.

Last edited:
Caspian Varuna Xiloscient

Seeing Aria's fear, Caspian dismissed the viperfish. That's part of the reason he wanted to come here. While Caspian's ocean spirits were powerful, he couldn't control them that much. They usually popped up from strong emotions, or using his sea speak.

"Oh, no. I didn't get stuck or anything. Just got kinda spooked and hid. Not the best around new people."

Caspian curled up in his tail a bit, shrinking down. He had definitely messed up. How? He didn't know. But he messed up. Maybe because he hid, maybe because of the viperfish. Trae had assured him these people wouldn't kill him, but would they?

"Names Caspian Varuna Xiloscient. And, thank you, but I'm a guy. Merman, not a mermaid. And we can explore later, I was just throwing it out there. One moment."

Aaaand Zanma is walking into the sea. Diving after her, Caspian caught up to Zanma who was spidering her way down there. He pulled up alongside her, swiming lazily.

"Zanma, was it? It was just an idea. We should probably explore the caves later. Buut, as long as you're down here, do you have limits to your necromancy? As I think I found a corpse you might like."

Superfly47 Superfly47 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter T Trae (hes there in spirit)

1589408547249.png Ragnar had seen stranger things before, and honestly he considered the strange ghost's licking to being akin to a dog's, despite his mental association between the two now it was odd to him but nothing worth commenting on. Thalia brought up the flirting and Ragnar looked surprised. "She was? Old ladies in my village call the young ones sweetie and wink all the time." Having yet to see the strange photos that Pandora he had been entirely oblivious as giant 'flirting' was as blunt as a hammer. Ragnar being a half giant did have a little more subtlety but nothing in the normal range for people. He proceeded to pick up the arm for later to ask about what it was, thankfully it was entirely drained of blood now so he could safely store it in his pocket. Oliver wanted to leave urgently and so did Thalia so Ragnar picked them up and quickly carried them back to the dorms... despite any complaints from Oliver.
beeswaxie beeswaxie jinxxes jinxxes

DAWN

Now that the natter with the photos and Telith's drunkness had been resolved, Dawn was going to continue enjoying the fish. Since she used it to vent her frustation the fish had been crushed into pieces under her knife, but Telith also added more broth into it so now she got a fish soup. Nerium the plant girl approached them and asked whether she could join, Dawn replied with a nod.

"Sure, Nerium. Join in. Want some tea?"

Corvid15 Corvid15 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 jinxxes jinxxes

Nerium Oleandra Birchfall

"Sure, thank you very much."

Sitting down, Nerium poured herself a cup of tea. The dark tea wasn't something she had seen before, but her innate knowledge made it seem familiar. She was all plant life, the Warden of the Forests, Successor to the Great Queen of the Briarwood.

Taking a large sip of the tea, Nerium was rather pleased at the flavor. She had read something about this plant, it suddenly springing to mind. Yes!

"Is this... Black Spine tea? I've had it once before, from a traveler who attempted to take a Poppy flower. We killed him. But this is a wonderful tea, I drank a full pot the last time. The man only had a cup or two before acting strange."

Nerium finished her cup quickly, wiping the mouth on her flytrap. Pouring herself another cup, she gave a small nod of thanks to Dawn. It had truly been a while since she had Black Spine tea, she had missed it. Nerium took a few candies out of the pouch Chester had given her, holding the handfull of sweets out.

"Candy?"

Ace Cream Ace Cream Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 jinxxes jinxxes

Name, Age:
Asher Quinn, 19

Race, Role:
Elf/Light Elemental, Student
Gender, Sexuality:
Male, Pansexual

Abilities:
Light Absorption and Manipulation

Mood: Chill

"Oh you wanna try it?~" Asher asked excitedly as Telith didn't shut down the idea. Then again, the tea probably helped him to agree and not shy away from it. That would be so fun, it would be hard with his wings but Asher was sure he could figure something out!

Though soon enough, they had an extra friend joining them. Of course the elf didn't mind more company, Nerium seemed so sweet after all. "Wat do you think Telith, wanna head off or stay to chat more?~" This was a little tact to make Telith more decisive, giving the choice to him. Either option was a win, on the one hand he was getting out of his comfort zone in clothing and the other he was getting to know more people. This is how Asher was a little sneaky with helping people, either option would be good for him and making his own decision was also progress. He would find situations to set up confidence boosters.

DB399492-9780-4229-B9E2-2831D4A554B8.jpeg

Telith
interactions: jinxxes jinxxes Ace Cream Ace Cream Corvid15 Corvid15
"yeah asher id err like to try" he'd say to Asher, however, Telith would turn his head to see the plant girl... Nerium? right? join the giving the three Telith gave her a little wave "hi... no.. umm.. it's fine if you join us" he said awkwardly. when Neriman mentioned the tea and the murdering it did make Telith feel kinda uncomfortable sure his family wasn't exactly the best at well... nevermind.. but really for a flower. it seemed a little brutal. however, Asher did make a point... should they stay or not? it would be sorta rude to just up and leave... but also... it was another person... but Telith didn't feel overly bad... and she was offering candy and well Telith would just shrug at asher before giving a little smile "umm.. sure we could stick around a little bit... would err be kinda rude to just leave right away?" he'd say eyes darting between everyone to see their reaction before focusing on Nerium and grabbing a few candies for later "umm thanks ill just keep em for later. oh err.. you... umm were the one that tried to help yesterday.. so i guess i should maybe.. nevermind just" Telith stopped himself from going any further using the same energy weaving he'd done a few times before after a few moments a little realistic-looking statue made entirely of gemstones was produced this time of Nerium. Telith handing it to the girl somewhat shakily "err... here you go... thanks... again... so umm.. you.. ok?" he would ask trying to be nice about it but he was feeling like he'd already made a fool of himself.

DAWN

Dawn watched in amusement as Nerium drank the tea without seemingly any effect. Finally, someone other than her who can enjoy the tea as a tea! Dawn was thinking to invites the plant girl if she ever wants to hold a 'tea' party. She took a few candies from Nerium and pocketed it for now, she didn't think candy and tea were good pair.

Asher and Telith decided to stick around for a bit longer, welll, Telith decided. He even said his reason which for Dawn sounded rather like something that shouldn't be said in the first place.

"If you only stick around to not seems rude then you're already rude." Dawn just said flatly while enjoying her fish soup, the mixture of the spicy broth and the fish's blood made a rather weird taste. Maybe she wasn't supposed to eat the dish like this in the first place, or maybe it's just not suitable to her taste. Whatever the case, Dawn intended to eat it all. No wasted food allowed on her plate.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 jinxxes jinxxes Corvid15 Corvid15

1589438358406.png
MR.Cult
interaction: EldridSmith EldridSmith beeswaxie beeswaxie jinxxes jinxxes
before the three could get all the way back to the dorms MR. Cult would appear out in front of them all looking up at Ragnar, Thalia and Oliver with his usual friendly sort of aura. though he was carrying a few stuffed animals in his tendrils having been distracted from well doing his own thing he'd quickly realise this and hiding the stuffed animals under his cloak "umm please ignore that... anyway, you three I do having something I must speak to you about urgently" he'd say directing his attention more to thalia giving her a sort of disappointed glare but also an understanding one. "you three have.. had a run-in with old blue eyes... yes? did someone decide to go off on there own? at some point... now iv been informed by my staff that someone decided to fall asleep in the garden now I'm not naming names.. but... no ill be blunt thalia you made a slight mistake in doing that, however, Ragnar Thalia I must commend you both in dealing with old blue eyes, you well actually managed to get out of it now I do apologies for not informing everyone about the fact that the creature exists, we hadn't seen him in years, nor lost any students since I first became principal please don't worry about it, and in light of this miss, ariel has revaluated your grades thalia and Ragnar you now have a B well done.. regardless if you have any other questions please ask if not well please enjoy the rest of your morning"

pink girl.PNG“I’m glad you weren’t stuck. When you were down there for a while, I got worried.” Aria was surprised to learn Caspian was a male. “I had never heard of a merman before, thought all were mermaids.” When Caspian mentioned looking at a corpse, Aria froze with horror.

Corvid15 Corvid15

Last edited:
Name, Age:
Thalia Blackthorn, 19

Race, Role:
Human (witch), Student
Gender, Sexuality:
Female, Hetero

Abilities:
Divination (very little), Spellcasting, Necromancy, Creation of Potions & Elixirs

With: Ragnar, Oliver, & Mr. Cult ( EldridSmith EldridSmith , jinxxes jinxxes , & Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 )
Mood: Tired

The witch found herself nodding in agreement with Oliver when he mentioned that she should wash. She would certainly be cleaning herself for hours to just wash off the feeling of the ghost’s tongue on her skin. It still would give her shudders every time she thought of it. Why did that foul lady have to lick her? She could've used a napkin, or a towel, anything but her tongue. She then turned her attention to Ragnar, who had responded to her comment about the lady flirting with him and was truly clueless when it came to women.

“Aye she definitely was, and I’m sure those old ladies were too.”
She told Ragnar with a small bout of laughter. Ragnar was much like a sun in the storm, keeping things light when elsewhere was dark. It was relieving for the distressed witch. She was extremely thankful for his bright personality and gave herself a mental note to thank him for being a good friend.

Thalia felt herself give a sigh of relief as Ragnar scooped her and Oliver up and carried them out of the library. She was glad to leave that area, more than she thought she would. That librarian had freaked her out and it didn’t help her recovery from the day before. With her mind on the subject, she found herself delving into her pool of dark thoughts. Memories of reading books with her Mam resurfaced, and it felt as though it were happening before her.

“Thalia, grab the book on your left, you foolish girl.”
Her Mam’s serene voice rang out. It was an early evening, as thunder clouds rolled in and hid the sun away. Her Mam often enjoyed these nights as she would often find more victims to use for her bone magic. She would preach to Thalia that the time was ideal to take such precautions and oftentimes children would get lost in this weather. This night, however, she was planning a big spell with her head buried in various books and ordering her young daughter around. Her daughter scurried to grab the brown leather book, her amber eyes full of fear and worry. She wasn’t sure why her mother was so concerned with the spell, normally she wouldn’t let Thalia anywhere near her spell ingredients unless she was teaching her something.

“Here you go, Mam.”
She handed the book that her Mam had motioned for her to grab. Snatching it out of her hands without thanks, she ripped the book open and flipped through the pages desperately. Her mother’s green eyes were wild as they scanned the tiny letters, her focus entirely on whatever spell was going on. Suddenly, her Mam gave an exasperated sigh and looked up to Thalia.

“You’re going to have to go into town.”
She announced, grabbing the young witch’s cloak and dagger and shoving it into Thalia’s arms. “Follow the path behind the church that leads into the woods. There will be an old cabin there. I need you to sneak in, be as quiet as possible, and grab as many books as you can. Kill anyone if you have to, and if you do, bring me their thumbs.”
She hissed at Thalia as if upset the young witch hadn’t thought to do it before. Thalia rushed off before her Mam could say anything else and possibly strike the girl for not moving faster.

Whatever her Mam needed to do was desperate enough that she hadn’t sent her boggart to watch the girl run her errands. Thalia’s feet stomped through the mud as she ran through the rain over to the town. She wasn’t allowed there often, and it would only be with her Mam if so. This was her first bout of freedom she had in a long time.

It was a longer journey than Thalia had expected-- 2 hours of running and stopping to catch her breath. When she finally found the path behind the church, she began to pick up her pace and run harder. The witch soon skidded to a stop as she found herself face to face with an elderly witch, who carried the same eyes as her Mam. Afraid that the witch was hostile, Thalia gripped her dagger tight in her right hands, her knuckles turning white. Thalia wasn’t afraid to attack the old woman, but she didn’t want to kill her-- she didn’t enjoy that part.

“Well, aren’t you an interesting sight, huh dear? Are you Maven’s daughter?”
The old lady’s voice came out jovial and calm. Thalia stiffened at the mention of her Mam’s name, and she gripped the dagger harder, worried that this was an enemy of her Mam’s.

“Aye, you must be. You look like myself when I was around your age. I suppose she didn’t tell you anything about me, crazy girl. I’m your Gran. She probably sent you to get this, eh?”
The old lady suddenly held up an old and tattered book. Her Mam never told her what exact book to get, but it was likely that that was the one. Thalia found herself frowning. Was this really her Mam’s mam? Her Gran? Her Mam never opened up about her family and would hiss and yell at Thalia if she ever brought up the subject. Thalia had to admit, the woman did resemble her mother very strongly, and it was unlikely that she and Mam weren't related.

“Well if ya want it, come inside and we’ll talk, no need to hold that little knife of yours dear.”
The woman told her, turning her back and heading into the old house that her Mam ordered her to get books from. Knowing that her Mam would not be pleased if Thalia didn’t get those books, she followed her Gran into her home, and the rest became history.

It was more of a fond memory rather than a scathing one, although it hurt to think that despite her love for books, it often brought her into some kind of trouble. She almost hurt her Gran.

As she and Oliver were being carried, Thalia found herself staring at the pale boy, studying his face. While he seemed receptive to the ghostly librarian flirting with him, he now seemed disgusted as it was all an act. While this was rather impressive, Thalia felt bad that he had to resort to doing things he was uncomfortable with to be able to get what he needed. Surely he didn’t have to do that, did he?

Before the three made it to their dorms, the beloved Principal made an appearance in front of them. He mentioned how Thalia made a mistake in falling asleep in the garden and how she shouldn’t have done that. Thalia was about to protest his statement and argue that they never said that they needed to be careful about anything like that, but before she could mention anything, he began to speak about her and Ragnar’s grades. Her eyes widened. A B?! After all that, A B?! Rolling her eyes, she made a little huffing noise but nothing more.

Finally, the group of three arrived at her, and Ragnar’s dorms and the half-giant let the shorter riders down. Thalia gave a little bow and thanked Ragnar for carrying her over, waved goodbye to Oliver, and then proceeded to head to the dorm and collapsed onto her bed. It was a few minutes before Thalia realized she hadn’t cleaned herself up yet and she then begrudgingly picked herself up and slumped over to the bathroom. Although she wasn’t much in the mood for talking, she found herself calling over to Ragnar.

“Aye, I’m going to take a shower. Hopefully, that creature won’t be near.”
She told him before disappearing into the bathroom.

It took Thalia a little while, but she finally figured out how the shower system worked and soon found herself enjoying a warm bath. She began to scrub her skin vicariously, trying to get rid of the licking sensation that she could feel from earlier. After a few minutes, she was pleased with the results and got out. She found a pair of sleeping clothes folded neatly on the counter, in which she changed into. It was only a shirt and a pair of shorts, but comfortable nonetheless. She made her way back to her bed, nodding to Ragnar before once again collapsing onto her bed and snuggling her kitten, Grimly.

1587438778580.png Ragnar was clueless about the old ladies, they did that with a lot of the young males in the village... was it bad? Eh no matter. He shrugged it off and continued carrying them. Ragnar didn't know what sleeping in the garden had anything to do with that thing but he was happy to be rid of it's arm as Mr. Cult took it. He grinned happily as he was informed this grades went up to a B. Oliver was set down, having been swiftly carried there despite any protests he may have given Ragnar. Ragnar meant well and he knew the two wanted away from the library and swiftly so he did so. After Thalia showered Ragnar took a quick shower in the appropriately sized shower stall. He began thinking of home and almost waltzed out of the bathroom displaying what the gods gave him at his birth but he suddenly remembered different traditions and he stopped himself, summoning his garments from afar and walking out dressed. He walked over to Thalia and picked her up in a big hug. "I was very worried for you back there... and you owe me some time from yesterday." He says being somewhat selfish for the first time.
beeswaxie beeswaxie ( jinxxes jinxxes mentioned)

Last edited:
Name, Age:
Oliver Castro, 18

Race, Role:
Half Demon, Student
Gender, Sexuality:
Male, N/A

Abilities:
Precognition, Empathy, Telepathy, Telekinesis

For their escape out of the library Oliver found himself being lifted off the ground abruptly by giant hands. First a ghost lady, now he was being man handled? People here did not know personal space. As he was carried away, books zooming right beside, he struggled and cursed for his freedom. He was only let down when the very principal of the school decided to make an appearamce critisize for walking alone.

So some crazy monster lurked around the school and it was neglected to be explained. Fun. Though olivers lack of self-preservasiom skills chose to ignore that they shouldnt walk around like that, and as the group parted ways so Thalia could clean up, oliver slunk off to his own room with his massive pile of books. He could start sorting through them with his free time.

At least, that was the plan until he entered to the sound of multiple voices and a group of girls sat in the common lounge him and charlie shared. Just what did he walk in on?

"uh-" he responded rather intelligently as his eyes went over the group. "what the hell is going on here?" red eyes flicked to his room, floating the books over and the door swinging open to get them in before anyone could get a good look at them. He did not need a bunch of people getting into his business.

54453453.jpgZanma
Right when Zanma was certain she was getting close to the caves, a voice called out through the din of the water around her. Her hair tendrils paused in their scurrying as she looked back to find ol Cassie swimming along towards her. He proceeded to explain how it was just a suggestion that he was thinking about for later, and Zanma's eyes narrowed immediately upon hearing that. She started to speak, only for her words to be garbled by the water around them, large air bubbles spewing out instead.

Pausing, she held up a finger before opening her mouth wide and beginning to inhale. Large quantities of the water around them began to flood down her mouth as she took several large swallows of the water. After four or five of these deep swallows, she ceased her motions and raised a hand to her jaw to push and tug on it a bit. When she appeared satisfied, she returned her hands to massaging Rachel's head and chuckled.

"Oh sure," she spoke clearly through the water around them "we'll go explorin' them caves later when we's all alone by ourselves. You got it, Cassie!"

Giving a chuckle, she focused instead on the latter half of his statement, the part where he began questioning her necromancy. Apparently, he had discovered some kind of corpse down there that he thought she would 'Like'. Zanma did her best to not roll her many many eyes at the comment, but she couldn't stop herself from snickering. Even if she did like this corpse, the ocean had a way of making bodies unusable for her fairly quick. The limits of her necromancy basically came down to Matter and Scale, things which she was positive she could solve by the time she'd actually need to start pushing it hard.

Of course, she wasn't inclined to reveal all of that at once, so eliminating possibilities out the gate would be a preferable course of action.

"Depends on how long our rot baby's been down here, Cassie." she cooed while drumming her fingers on Rachel's head "Mama Zanma's gonna need some meat on her newborn to make it tick, ya follow me?"

Rachel's movements were slow and sluggish, unable to move properly under the growing weight of the water above. She was unable to properly fight back against Zanma's ministrations or eject the bone still lodged down her throat, but that didn't mean that Zanma didn't note her movements. Using her hair tendrils, Zanma began casually swishing Rachel gently through the water around thm, several eyes tracking the undead Goblin's movements as she continued speaking to Cassie.

"By the by, I'mma have to see just how big this bleedin' beauty is before I can give ya some solid numbers, hon." Zanma said with a humored sigh "Some things are too large for even a master such as I to handle."

22.jpgNolganna Bethernaught

Nolganna had been so caught up staring at the door before her that she completely missed the shadow figure emerging from the nearby wall. All she heard was a voice saying the word 'Inside', which she automatically nodded in response. To her surprise, not long after she nodded the ceiling rose on room inside and she found herself able to follow the girls inside. She was fascinated, as she hadn't expected the rooms to automatically adjust to whoever was inside.

Although it did make her worry that anyone too small entering her room may lead to some... problems. But that was a later problem, right now she looked around the odd room and immediately noted the lack of... forging stuff.

It was the first time she'd been in a room besides her own, and immediately she wasn't too invested in the lack of working amenities. But those were thoughts she'd keep nice and tidy in her noggin, as the main crux of this venture was having this Girl's Day makeover thing that Arlosk and Charles seemed real invested in. Charles had told them to make themselves comfortable, but looking around the room, Nolganna found that things she could find comfort in were minimal. Thankfully, the new acquaintances of hers were fine replacements in the meantime.

It was only at that point that Nolganna noticed the dark, starving guy from before who was being hugged by Arlosk. She wondered at first why he was being hugged, but remembered what Charles said before. She and Xi were both just awfully kind, so it made sense that she would want to comfort a starving person. She would pay them no mind, as she had no food on her to offer the poor soul.

Luckily, before she had to think too much on anything, Charles returned with a bundle of clothing that immediately made Nolganna's expression fall straight through the floor. As she couldn't identify over half of the clothing on display.

Swallowing cautiously, she tried looking at the scraps of cloth before her and figuring out what function each had. Okay... that over there was undoubtedly a tunic... maybe? Only its construction seemed far too flimsy and impractical compared to the clothes most of the folks from her land wore. And there was a pair of trousers over there... probably? Its garish colors weren't exactly easy on the eye, but maybe that's just because she couldn't spot the over-coat that it should be paired with. Unfortunately for her, she couldn't spot anything even closely resembling her Blacksmith apron.

Pretty much the only thing she could recognize were what looked to be dresses, only they were dresses that Nolganna couldn't imagine any of the fanciful types from her land would wear. But she held firm in the face of such opposition, she had told Xi that she would be trying her hardest to learn with her. She would not embarrass her with her lack of enthusiasm. So the moment that Arlosk began nudging Xi to begin wearing the offered cloth, Nolganna swallowed deeply and grabbed the nearest piece of clothing.

"R-Right Xi... they're for wearing so... we gotta wear 'em." Nolganna said whilst holding up a brightly colored jacket and narrowing her gaze at it "I ain't one for overcoats so... never tried wearin' em before but... pretty sure it works like-"
*RIIIIP*
It took approximately three seconds of her attempting to slide the jacket on before the sound of cloth tearing echoed through the room. She froze immediately, having not even gotten to the part where she was actually supposed to try wearing it. But one look around the room prompted Nolganna to suck up her shame and continue smiling, she couldn't allow Xi to be discouraged by her incompetence!

"Sorry, I'm sure it was like this inst-"
*RIIIIIIIIIIP*

"And the other arm goes-"

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP*

"Then you pull them both-"

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP*
"annnndddd just like that." Nolganna stated as she held her arms out to her sides with floundering pride "S-Simple... nothing to worry about, Xi."

In the span of only seven more seconds Nolganna had managed to render the jacket asunder in ways once thought inconceivable to mankind. Not only was the under-sized article of clothing torn from trying to contain her sheer mass, but her clumsy fingers and raw strength had overwhelmed its limitations several times. By the time she was finished, the jacket bore barely any resemblance to what it once was, resembling strips of cloth more than something one would legitimately wear. And on top of its ruined state, its bright colors still managed to clash horrifically with Nolganna's already earthen colored attire.

But she held firm, unwilling to drag down Xi's experience. Despite her clear blunder, she maintained her smirk as best as she could, which meant that it was already crackling under the pressure of her stint.

Luckily for her, a distraction from the dismal start of their makeover appeared in the form of what Nolganna could only assume was Charles's roommate. Some guy in dark attire entered with some books that he stowed away as he looked them over critically. He proceeded to ask just what they were doing and, unwilling to let the conversation die because of her transgressions, Nolganna looked around for a moment trying to formulate a proper through-line for them to follow before looking to him and shrugging with the ruined jacket still dangling off of her form.

"If its scavengers you're worried about, I wouldn't be. The way the body was covered in sand and dead algae preserved it. Much like a bog body gets naturally mummified."

Swimming a little ways down, Caspian came across a small cavern in the ocean floor. Using his tail to sweep off some sand and algae revealed a well preserved and well dressed corpse. It looked human, except for it had four arms. It had a two swords on its belt. For some reason or another, sea creatures seemed to avoid it. But, that was a mystery for another time.

"Think it's good for anything?"

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

galeb-duhr.jpgBraxton stepped out of the portal and breathed a sigh of relief. His parents had been nagging him for being a few days late. Braxton assured his parents that nothing happens during the first few days of school anyways. This didn’t work, but it doesn’t matter now since he’s free.

The surroundings are very strange for Braxton, the plants seemed to be moving, startling him for a second. Being late, he decided not to linger and went up to the school front doors. The buildings were very grand, far bigger than he is used to. He knocked on the front door, no response. He then pounded on the door to the point it started to shake. Someone would have to open the door or it was going to break. Either outcome was fine with him.

Zanma54453453.jpg
Zanma tugged playfully on Rachel's ears as she followed behind Cassie, her hair tendrils burying into the edges of the cavern as she planted herself on its edge and looked down as Cassie uncovered the body. Her hands continued to drum atop Rachel's head, but finally a tendril reached over and yanked the bone out of her mouth. Zanma's smile was unchanged, but she shook her head upon his request before using her tendrils to make her way into the cavern.

"That isn't the question to be asking, darling." she said simply whilst scuttling around the corpse "Every corpse is good for something, it just requires a level of expertise in one of several fields."

No, the real question was why this corpse was here to begin with. Given the staff who ran this place she was sure that one of them would take note of something like this. If it was still here despite that then it meant this was either considered a non-issue by them or was some kind of trap. Zanma could lean in either directions, but she supposed there were many reasons she could think up for why some random inconsequential corpse had wound up down here.

Perhaps one day a student got too big for their britches. Maybe an unwelcome tag along had made their way through a portal during an earlier year and started some ruckus. She could imagine plenty of ways that their transgression could wind up having them blasted out into the waters only to sink into some sea weed and just barely manage to accidentally preserve themselves on the way down. Perhaps in some other dimensions it would be something of a stretch for that to happen, but the rules here had already proven themselves very... very lenient.

But if it was a trap of some sort, that would make coming up with its purpose far more un-quantifiable. Zanma, however, wasn't one to pick an outfit without trying many on. So with a shrug, she raised a finger and pointed towards the Corpse for several long seconds. Finally, she pointed up with that finger and spoke only two words.

"Xal Buren."

And just like that, the body began stretching and convulsing, dislodging the remaining seaweed and sand that had been covering it. Lowering her hand, Zanma chuckled as the convulsing body writhed around for a moment, then scrambled to its feet before immediately drawing its swords with one pair of arms and violently slashing at the walls of the canyon.

Zanma took these actions in stride, looking back to Cassie and laughing "Vormo Trinma Krushlik!" she said before shaking her head and looking back to the newly turned "I think you can be... Rash!"

Though she was willing to wait for a response, the slow collapsing of the small cavern around them due to the Four-Armed Zombie's actions prompted her to instead nod towards the opening before using her hair tendrils to climb out. With a flick of her wrist, the new walking corpse halted in its assault before turning its pale gaze on her and following her out.

"Hear that, sweetness? You got ya'self a younger brother now!" Zanma said whilst patting Rachel on the head and cooing before looking over to Cassie "So what was your angle here, Cassie? Tryin' to make some peace offerings or was you just as curious as I was about what this lil' number actually was?"

( Corvid15 Corvid15 )

Sun Xifeng
Fureriana.full.713996.jpg

Tags: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 beeswaxie beeswaxie GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Calming her nerves, Xifeng watched Arlosk shift back to her more natural form, rather than a crazed monster. Though a remark was made by Nolganna of Multiple Dimensions. What did she mean by that? Xifeng was quite confused, thinking she had been transported to a different land, while still in the same plane as the Zhongguo she knew and loved, maybe just spirited away to another realm parallel to Zhongguo, but another dimension? Let alone the question of what a dimension was. Though her thought was severed as Nolganna spoke to Xifeng, a comforting set of words to say the least,

"Don't worry Xi... I'm not really familiar with this... Girl's Day Out thing, either. We can learn it together so... no need for all that worry, okay?" With those words, Nolganna gestured to follow Charlie and Arlosk to the room.

Walking through the door, the room was quite interesting, on one of the walls, two sets of double doors were seen, with some black box of sorts placed on the wall between them, in front of said black box were... Beds? They were such a strange shape to Xifeng, who looked puzzled at the oblong objects, they were like tables against the wall, but looked soft, such a strange thing perplexed the bird-brained woman, who had not seen a couch before in her life. Each side had some decor of the occupants, with strange, and outright alien items in each, like the big cabinet that when opened, spewed the air of winter, it was baffling to think another place had such things that Zhongguo hadn't seen or heard of....

Charlie left for but a moment, as the others seemed to get comfortable, Xifeng stood in this room, which was as modern as any college dorm to the day's standard, in comparison, Xifeng looked to be a relic of some sort, out of place and confused. Though Charlie did return with several outfits, which Arlosk picked through, eventually selecting something that looked to be a shortened dress and a cloth tunic of sorts that looked to be much tighter than anything Xifeng wore.

Removing her Ruqun first, Xifeng attempted to get the shirt on first, as her wings folded in, though pointlessly, as the cloth barely touched the joint connecting her wings to her back, now the skirt of sorts. Pulling it to just past her hips, she made sure it had enough room for the tail feathers that she had. Eventually, Xifeng looked down at herself, and then back to the others, this felt incredibly embarrassing to the phoenix, whose face was a shade of red matching her feathers, speaking, she couldn't even hide how nervous her mind was, as her wings wrapped in, covering the majority of her body, "A-Am I we-wearing this r-right?" She questioned, wanting to move her wings aside, but admittedly, there was an ulterior motive, this outfit she wore was quite revealing, leaving so much exposed to the much cooler air, there was a mild chill that went through her, and it could be seen over her upper arm, it was much colder than she expected it to be, though it was mostly due to her attire always trapping so much heat, she had a bad feeling, and now understood why, as this outfit revealed way too much to her tastes.

Then, a voice cut through, "uh- what the hell is going on here?" A dark-haired male walked in, a roommate of sorts? Xifeng had no idea who he was, she had seen him and knew he was a student, but that was about it, her mind flustered even further, as it was already out of her comfort zone, not even noticing Nolganna's attempt at being funny, and now another came in, so many eyes, with this attire. Xifeng wanted to curl up into a ball so much, already embarrassed, now she had another looking at her, one who she knew not of, nor if he'd approve of the... Whatever this was, though Nolganna's voice finally cut through, as she addressed the man with the same casual manner she always had,

"Girl's... day out?" Right, a supposedly fun experience. Her resolve starting to come back, Xifeng slowly nodded in agreement, though did glance to Arlosk, hoping to express the discomfort she felt, but couldn't put into words, through a look.

"I was just genuinely intrigued. Partially to see what exactly the full body was, and to see what you can do. One of my sisters also dabbles in necromancy, I just wanted to see your process. And I like Rash, seems to fit him."

Caspain was starting to warm up a little to Zanma. Granted, he still was waiting for her to kill him then reanimate him. But, Zanma seemed fun. Maybe fun wasn't the right word, but she was certainly something. Swimming along with her back to shore, Caspian noticed something.

"I heard you calling the Goblin Rachel, and this one Rash. Do you name all of your .. is zombies insensitive? Do you name all of your re animated friends with R names? Why?"

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

1586403599223.png

Arlosk
interaction: Mineczka Mineczka GrieveWriter GrieveWriter jinxxes jinxxes
Arlosk would look at Xifeng with a big smile as she finished getting changed she looked amazing in that though she seemed to be a little bit worried about it and then nol kinda.. ripped up a jacket.. oh well no mind she was in the spirit of things so it didn't worry arlosk that much since it looked like Norki had it all down packed making the cyclopes a real nice jacket turing back to Xifeng arlosk would give her a really confident smile "yeah your wearing it perfectly you look fabulous in that XI sweetie ya don't gotta be worried about it" she'd reply cheerfully turning around to Nolganna and her new jacket Arlosk would give the same sort of smile to her "and that looks just as amazing on ya Nol sweetie" she'd pause as oliver showed up nol getting to it before her "yup just a girls day Oliver sweetie" she'd replay though quickly noticing XIfengs discomfort making Arlosk frown greatly... she looked great yet it didn't seem she was too comfortable it was understandable but dissapointing moving over to XIfeng she'd gently place a hand on her shoulder looking down at her with a more caring expression then before "hey XI, i can see your not comforable sure maybe, i rushed ya into the outfit and its a little out of your comfort zone but alot of things around here are it seems so why not just give it a little chance you look amazing in that no need to be embrassed by it at all so come one what do you say willing to give it a chance ok? don't worry ill be right here with ya" Arlosk would ask any flitness in her voice had totally dissapeared replaced with a far more caring and considerate tone kinda like a big sister hoping that would help out just a little bit.

1589780421939.png
Norki
Interaction: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Norki would shake his head as Nol tried to get the jacket In ripping it to pieces in the process making the wraith faceplam with a deep sigh would issue forth from Norki. Floating around Nol his skeletal face seeming to express Deep thought “hmmmm leeeehht meee heeelp” he’d say in as much of a friendly tone as he could muster Gently grabbing the tattered jacket norki would set about improving it to better suit Nolganna reality in the dorm already proving to be rather mailable at lease for norki it wasn't hard form him to repair the thing ripped cloth pulling itself back together before growing to a size more suited to the cyclops stature. Pausing for a moment and looking her up and down Norki would give a skeletal smile colour of the jacket changing to better match Nolganna’s either colour style heck the whole jacket would begin to morph, Norki adding a layer of firedrake skin to the exterior that looked rather a lot like denim the interior fluffing up with a similarly high fire resistance Stuff though it was also there to draw away heat... in the end the ripped cloth would become a nice looking rather practical jacket for the blacksmith cyclops, Norki letting go of the jacket afterwards shifting back to see how it looked on Nol. “Taaaadaa” hed end with a smile wondering if she’d appreciate the assistance in removing the awkwardness
0D7141A7-56EA-4283-8ED6-A5C3D6B12A83.jpeg

1589783900007.png
ariel
(quick post)
interaction: Superfly47 Superfly47
sadly braxton probobly was introduced to the worst person, opening the door... it was ariel the huge spider woman looking down at the rock kiddle looking at him with her usual annoyed and distasful expression "oh... another one... great, your about three days late good job now get inside before something tries to eat you, or i do.." she'd say blankly thoughing in some bullshit becuse honestly she wanted to see what he'd do usuring him inside. "right then whats your name suppose to be?"

Zanma54453453131.jpg

Rash trudged along at Zanma's side, dragging his blades through the sand as they approached the shore. After she'd resurrected him, she'd made sure to shove the bone back down Rachel's throat before once more practically constricting the undead goblin to her chest using her hair tendrils. Zanma's was unchanging at first, only for her smile to finbally widen upon hearing that lil' Cassie over there seemed to be related to a Necromancer.

She chuckled before eyeing Rash, seeing him clench his fists with one pair of arms while dragging his blades with the other. In truth, Zanma wasn't showing the sheer extent of what her necromancy could do, but that was mostly because she still needed training in plenty of areas. She was a far cry from the absolutely balling Lich Queen she was seeing in her future, but that was exactly what she was looking to fix. Perhaps she'd be able to give a better performance after she spent a few days digging around in Rash's soggy guts and familiarizing herself with what exactly he was. Sure, there were some comparisons she could make to multi-limbed creatures from her realm, but at this point a full body dissection would give much clearer results.

Heck, she had some time, she could probably get Rash to cut himself open and she could just get right to it there on the shore. But before she could give the order, Cassie spoke again, this time questioning the reason behind her naming policy for her corpses, even going so far as to wonder what he should call them for sensitivities sake.

Zanma held back her laughter at first

Starting as chuckles, she cackled as her hair tendrils lifted her up and out of the water. Once she breached the surface, her laughter was garbled by the immense volume of water which came gushing out of her mouth once she was removed from the ocean below. She laughed up quite a few gallons of water, all of it splashing down over Rachel's trapped form. It was only when the well ran dry that Zanma took a deep breath and smirked to the sky.

"Call em whatever ya want, Cassie. They's corpses, I ain't about to care." she shrugged before turning towards the shore and having her hair tendrils walk her towards it "But as for the whole R deal?"

She snickered as she made her way to shore, with Rash emerging shortly later and letting a much smaller amount of water drip from his own lips.

"Ya answered your own question, hon." Zanma turned back to look at Cassie as she was lowered to the shore "They're my Reanimated Children of Rot, ain't gotta have more reason than that, do I?"

Tapping a finger to her chin, she looked away slyly, "Doesn't really matter what I name them anyway, they're only the precursor to the absolutely Bitchin' Army I'm gonna use to save my realm in a few decades, so who cares?"

Turning away at that, her hair tendrils uncoiled from Rachel and pulled back up into her hood, which she tugged back into place as she took hold of the water-logged zombie Goblin and hung her on one of Rash's swords.

"There we go, takin' care of ya big sis already!" Zanma cooed before poking a finger at Rash's chest and slowly driving it into his undead flesh "Mama just can't wait to get you on the cutting table, sweetness~"

( Corvid15 Corvid15 )

the morning would eventually drag on to the afternoon the various activities dragging on and whatnot, class time would come around once again and thusly another message form Mr cult luckily it wasn't as annoyingly intrusive as this time around "hello students I hope your all having a lovely day and enjoyed your time off, but i, unfortunately, must tell you that it is now time for class don't worry I'm sure it will be far more fun then miss ariels class so please make your way to the lounge and wait for further instructions"

Last edited:
1584685550542.png Ferron waited for all thestudents to gather in the lounge before introducing himself. "Hello everyone, I am Ferron Whittaker, Or Whit to you all. I'll be your crafting instructor for your time here.I specialize in blacksmithing, runesmithing, and enchanting. I know some of you aren't able to participate in blacksmithing due to physical limitations so don't worry you can focus on either enchanting or runesmithing. Now I'll take you to the workshop. Unless anyone has any questions for me."
jinxxes jinxxes GrieveWriter GrieveWriter beeswaxie beeswaxie Ace Cream Ace Cream Superfly47 Superfly47 Mera Mera Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 YungJazz YungJazz Corvid15 Corvid15 Mineczka Mineczka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back