• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kolan and The Raven Guild

[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide CR) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script]

[div class="Button CR"]
Calla Rose
[/div] [div class="Button Eq hidden"]
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Interacting:
Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Tsutarji Tsutarji

Mentioned:
N/A

Located:
By the tree I Apprehending the thief still [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
401G

Weapon:
Crystal Blade

Armor:
Prussian Blue Leather
[/div]

he only watched him for a moment before her eyes narrowed slightly and she lowered her hands to her sides, "Of course mistress."
As Arleth attempted to drag him by chain, he rolled over on his side, and extended his hand to the tree, and proceeded to hang on, using up the last of his current strength to stay put so he can wait for this binding spell to wear off. In his struggle, the pen and paper he took from the ship fell out. His way of communicating, on the floor by the tree.
Calla looked back to Arleth attempting to take the thief to the guild. He clung to the tree childishly, though her eyes were on the paper and pen on the ground. She leaned down to pick them up though a presence behind her, instead she turned to see Genji.
He finally got to Calla after they ate and kissed her on the lips. "Heh, how are you doing my love?" He hoped that even if she was upset that would ease a bit of her anger with him.
She blinked at him, her gaze shifting to the side for a moment, a hint of embarrassment from the unexpected kiss. Looking back at him she answered. "I, am alright...dear. Just apprehending this young man. A thief that will serve his time with service to the guild and community. Though, he is proving uncooperative, like a child." She eyed Rhi'on, not wanting to use force to separate him from the tree. "Perhaps the room and board provided with your service can entice you to avoid a much more difficult path to the guild hall, Trust me, Arleth here will not hesitate to separate you from the tree by any means necessary." Calla hoped that was enough. She looked at Genji and Olive, "Why don't you two assist Arleth with taking him to the hall, I have a report to make to the authorities...Though I may need his actual name beforehand."

Rhi'on: The Phantom Thief
Giving Chase, With Haste.
Fleeing.

Rhi'on, finally, actually cared about his surroundings. At the words and taunts of Calla and Arleth, it only served to make him more resilient and more motivated to flee. He furrowed his brow, a sign that he was actually feeling some form of emotion, at the poor treatment they're giving him. He thought that, they think he's just some criminal at large.
Rhi'on continued to hold onto the tree with one hand, until he realized... If I can hold things with my hand freely... he looked at his feet and hands, the spell that was binding him must've worn off. Well, it's almost as if the Gods want me to escape all the time, he thought. He continued to struggle, using the time to map out an escape route.

---Escape Pathing---

The three of them, Calla, Arleth, and himself, (yes, he finally heard their names) along two other people who he had yet to meet, but didn't know who they were, were all gathered at the tree by the tavern. To the right of the tavern is the marketplace Therion had just recently looted money from local patrons, which also had the port at the other end. To the left lay the residential area, littered with homes, alleyways, and refuge.

He assessed that, going right is the safer option. He could go and use his stealth to blend in, and even the most omnipotent being in the world couldn't gaze upon Rhi'on. He needed to get out, he needed to get himself on a ship and out of there. They've caught the Phantom when he's at his weakest, he's going to make sure that they'll have to catch him at his strongest.

He continued to assess the surroundings. He could go behind the tavern, where all the temples/churches/places of worship lay, and seek refuge. However, he doesn't think that they'll keep him for long as soon as they learn of who he is.

He also had to take into account the number of people who'd be on his tail. Back at Wolf Guild, it was only two, this time, it'd be four. He didn't know the abilities/strengths of the others. That great unknown will be his downfall.

Even with the odds against him, his desire to not become a slave to society is greater than the fear of being thrown in a cell.

--Path Selected!--
Rhi'on suddenly let go of the tree and squatted down and put his hands on the floor, from it, dirt spouted up, creating dust and a diversion for him to leave. Without hesitation, he began sprinting like his life was on the line. He dashed straight into the marketplace, where he'd have the greatest advantage. He blended in with the crowd, bobbing and weaving his way past person after person. His stealth shrouding him, making him a purple blur in the sea of colors. He spotted something that caught his eye: a black cloak that looked like it could fit him. Phantom see, phantom take. His notable purple apparel was concealed by a charcoal black cloak.

He booked it too the local harbor. He saw that behind him, a crew of sailors were packing up to leave. However, they seemed to be exceptionally slow, so it's going to take some time before they leave. (2 Posts from everyone.) He'll need to stall. Right now, though, he needed to hide. He found a box, any box really, and jumped in, and put a cover over it. Fortunately, it was empty, and the salt of the sea masked his ever-fading scent of liquor. His escape made one thing clear thought, flight or flounder, he intended to get out of here, and if not, he knew he was going to be locked up here. Nonetheless, here starts our game of cat and mouse.

Notes: Now that there's more people around, I thought it'd be great to do a little chase. Moreover, room and board won't entice Rhi'on to be a public servant. Also, this reaction also factored in how well he was treated. Since he was met with hostility, as you should with a thief, he wasn't going to have a sudden change of heart and want to join the Raven Guild.

I also regretted how easily he was caught by the tree the first time. The trope of characters losing/dying/getting caught/have anything bad happen to them because they were being dumb irks me. Now, you can always say that having a drink or two (Rhi'on could afford at most, 2.) will effect one's thought process. However, one can also conclude that, if you just stolen something, you probably want to stay alert and not have a drink. Nonetheless, I at least want to amend such poor writing and laughable plot convenience with an actual proper chase scene, with the actual chance of both either getting caught or running away.

In recap, this isn't me just fitting in another time waster, this is so that a proper story can get told on my end. I mean, if you guys really wanted too, you could just instantly-catch me by claiming one of you followed me the entire time, but what's the fun in that?

-----------------------------
Interactions
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Mentions
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
Tsutarji Tsutarji

(Mobile and a bit short)

Annnnd there it was....

Henry's lip curled viciously as the door to the hold was torn open and siren symphony that the vampire had deafened himself too flooded out to join the ones outside. He knew what the accursed fish women were looking for now.

'There's an ornate chest hidden in the back. That's what the sirens want. It stands out. Toss it back into the ocean with them.'

Then the elder vampire spoke privately to the captain, 'We need to speak as soon as we make it out of this, Captain.' The man's tone was harsh but it was clear he was vastly angered and not at her.

Henry turned his attention to the dragonling that found her perch upon the noble's shoulders, 'Yes, plug the holes but don't clad the ship in ice like that. We need you to save your strength to start freezing these fish women just in case they overpower the rest of us.'

[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class]

[div class="Button CR"]
Anahita Dier
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Interacting:
Damafaud Damafaud AI10100 AI10100 @NextGenRolePlayer shadowz1995 shadowz1995 slim slim

Mentioned:
N/A

Located:
On the Sea I Catching Siren hands [/div]

"The hold is opened, Ship Captain," his eyes gleamed as he shouted over the wave. "I will accompany you to look for this item."
Anahita nodded at Ravus, "Follow me then sailor." She led the elemental down into the flooding hull, the song of the siren loud and almost to much for the protective charms around their necks. Looking around there seemed to be nothing that stuck out to her as the sirens' reason to attack.
There's an ornate chest hidden in the back. That's what the sirens want. It stands out. Toss it back into the ocean with them.'
Then the elder vampire spoke privately to the captain, 'We need to speak as soon as we make it out of this, Captain.' The man's tone was harsh but it was clear he was vastly angered and not at her.
He had no way to attack in long distance, nor could he help controlling the ship. The most productive path for him, at the moment, was to help looking for what the sirens were looking for.
"Alright," she thought to him, what ever he needed to say obviously could wait. For now finding that chest was most important. If they could get it to the sirens they wouldn't have to waste the energy of flying this whole damn thing to land. She went to the back of the hold, tripping forward as a siren's hand broke through the wood of the hull and her claws dug into Anahita's ankle. Her leg forcfully dragged through the hole and another hand breaks and grabs her other foot. "Ravus get that damn chest!!" She growls and goes to stab the hands that grabbed her.​

ravus-smaller-jpg.430546

Ravus Darkfell
Ship
Hold;Heaving chest
Interaction: shadowz1995 shadowz1995

Mention: slim slim , AI10100 AI10100 AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Ravus hovered behind Ship Captain Anahita as she descended into the hold. The hold smelled worse than the deck. Sea water, rotten woods, and the private possessions of the sailors created an odour that would make one retch if unprepared.

The sirens clawed their way through the ship, and one managed to snatch the ankle of Ship Captain Anahita. Others tried to grab hold of Ravus, but as he had no legs, there was nothing for them to grab. His eyes darted around the closed space until his attention fell at a lavishly decorated chest. It was nothing to heavy; he could lift it with a bit of effort. For a while, he considered breaking it open to see what might be inside, but he decided against it. They could sink at any moment.

"Henry Sask, move aside."

With the chest in hand, Ravus moved to the hole where the sirens had barged in... and threw it.

The aquatic beasts he had made changed their position from attacking the sirens into protecting the hole. One of them was in tatter. Its tail missing a fin with only an arm left and a large chunk of its chest missing. The second one, while missing an arm, fare much better than its older brethen. The sirens were vicious. What could the chest hold, he wondered.

[class=background] width:600px; height:360px; margin:auto; margin:center; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ad/34/89/ad3489326f02e2d5a41260caf5d615a1.jpg'); background-size:100%; [/class] [class=textbox] width:300px; height:300px; padding:5px; overflow:hidden; overflow:auto; font:Karla; font-size:12px; background:white; border:1px solid #dddddd; opacity:0.8; margin-leftt:-50px; [/class] [class=minibox] width:70px; height:40px; padding:10px; font:Karla; font-size:11px; text-align:right; background:white; border:1px solid #dddddd; opacity:0.5; margin-left:510px; margin-top:-60px; [/class] [class=credits] max-width:600px; margin:auto; font: Heebo; font-size: 10px; opacity:0.3; [/class]

[div class=background]

[div class=textbox]The dragon was disappointed at Henry's bland response that completely ignored her amazing and well-thought out plan of an armored ship but she begrudgingly headed below deck. The shadow figure hovered over the mess of seawater and a woman accompanied him. She watched the hooded figure heave the chest out of the ship for whatever reason and watch it sink out of view. She was distracted enough to allow one of the sirens who were flapping in the shallow pool of water that was growing by the minute to get a firm grip on her tail. Zirla had her fill with these stupid creatures by then and instinctively sent a bite with as much force as she could possibly exert at the pale arm gripping her. The rewarding crunch reverberated through her jaw and the high=pitched squeal of pain was music to the dragon's ear holes. As a power move, the dragoness swallowed the arm whole while the pathetic creature writhed about causing water to splash everywhere.
Time to fix this mess. Zirla closed her eyes as she focused her magic and soon the water begun seeping out slowly as if the hole was instead a drain. The water picked up the pace until soon only a shallow pool remained. Zirla started creating the cover over the hole with ice, making sure it was thick enough and firmly installed to make sure not a single drop would be returning. Zirla left the siren who was now making choking noises and flapping about like the stupid fish it was. She watched it tire as it begun dying slowly, too slowly. The dragon landed on the siren's naked torso that was shuddering with each strangled breath.
Bye bye. Zirla crowed as the siren drew its last raggedy breath and lay still.

"Can I eat it, Henry? I mean, I killed it all by myself."

[/div]

[div class=box]Zirla Ship shadowz1995 shadowz1995 @Damafued AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

[/div]

[/div][div class=credits]credits @RI.a [/div]

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes, the only colors that are NAMED and do not use hex codes are White and Silver// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags or you may copy and paste:

after each time you want to show a paragraph break you'll only need it one
if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (hide ArlethSyloriMinaithkhlar) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show ArlethSyloriMinaithkhlar) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

[class=Notes] //Bellow are the Buttons the first line is the button where you will change your Name the second line you don't have to change// [/class] [div class="Button ArlethSyloriMinaithkhlar"]
Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar
[/div] [div class="Button Equip hidden"]
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when the page first loads typically the image of what your OC looks like// //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Interacting:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee

Mentioned:
Tsutarji Tsutarji Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Located:
Niniva | Apprehending a thief

Character Sheet | Armory [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Currency:

Weapon(s):
Si Moraes Mys, Uldyrlit Ing Kver Felmakia

Armor:
Belted Leather Armor
[/div]
Rhi'on: The Phantom Thief . . . Soon to be thrown in a cell.​
Rhi'on, whether in protest or in his detached state, refused to budge. Hell, the taunts of the Albino didn't even resonate in him. He knew well how easy it is for him to escape as he assessed earlier that the green rope was clearly a binding spell. However, the rope turned into chains, so that it may bind him a bit longer. He intended to stall out, for it wasn't the first time he was bound. But that's how it appears to be on the outside, what's going on in his mind is a very different story. What he saw wasn't even reality, only flashbacks of times when he got caught. Before him, the stones of the pathway that led from the tree back to Wolf Guild HQ turned into the stone cold faces of spectators, watching him as he was publicly humiliated in the stocks, laid out there to rot in the streets of Prussia, in his own home town nonetheless. Yes, if you were wondering, this is the tale about how he was forced to go on the run. That day. . . it's one he reflects upon many a time. If you consider him restless and reckless now, such adjectives fail to describe Rhi'on's ways before he hit Niniva. Prussian moms their children to be wary of The Phantom Thief, a thief that can steal tomorrow's groceries today. The rich didn't even bother to go outside, for they feared their very clothes, rings, and jewelry will vanish before their eyes. However, the most shocking part about Rhi'on's situation then, is that he was framed. But... enough exposition. Besides, if I finish the tale now. . . there won't be other opportunities to insert snippets later, no? Back to reality, shall we? Rhi'on was playing the stalling game. His gray eyes bored into ground, dull and listless, as if he was bored of this charade- rightfully so even. To him, there was no way in hell he was gonna stay put and serve out some "community service." His arrogance and stubbornness won't let him. Ironic isn't it, that I must pay my debts to society, however it is them who have stolen the most from me, he thought. As Arleth attempted to drag him by chain, he rolled over on his side, and extended his hand to the tree, and proceeded to hang on, using up the last of his current strength to stay put so he can wait for this binding spell to wear off. In his struggle, the pen and paper he took from the ship fell out. His way of communicating, on the floor by the tree. -------------------------- Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide CR) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script]

[div class="Button CR"]
Calla Rose
Status

Interacting:
Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Tsutarji Tsutarji

Mentioned:
N/A

Located:
By the tree I Apprehending the thief still [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
401G

Weapon:
Crystal Blade

Armor:
Prussian Blue Leather
[/div]

Calla looked back to Arleth attempting to take the thief to the guild. He clung to the tree childishly, though her eyes were on the paper and pen on the ground. She leaned down to pick them up though a presence behind her, instead she turned to see Genji. She blinked at him, her gaze shifting to the side for a moment, a hint of embarrassment from the unexpected kiss. Looking back at him she answered. "I, am alright...dear. Just apprehending this young man. A thief that will serve his time with service to the guild and community. Though, he is proving uncooperative, like a child." She eyed Rhi'on, not wanting to use force to separate him from the tree. "Perhaps the room and board provided with your service can entice you to avoid a much more difficult path to the guild hall, Trust me, Arleth here will not hesitate to separate you from the tree by any means necessary." Calla hoped that was enough. She looked at Genji and Olive, "Why don't you two assist Arleth with taking him to the hall, I have a report to make to the authorities...Though I may need his actual name beforehand."

Was she really seeing this? Not only did the thief choose to lie back down after Calla had initially pulled him to his feet, but now he was holding onto the tree as well? Arleth wasn't sure if she should be amazed or amused and ended up just crossing her arms, glaring down at him.

The appearance of the paper and pen as it fell from his person did not escape her, though initially she made no effort to reclaim them when she noticed that Calla was in the process of making that effort. However, it would seem that the Guild Mistress would fall short of her initial intentions on account of an individual that was easily recognized as one of the members of the guild approaching and stealing a kiss from her. It was relatively clear now what had caught Calla's attention previously and Arleth was fairly certain that the footsteps that had accompanied those of the woman's apparent lover belonged to the girl she had seen him leading towards the dormitory.

Since it was apparent that Calla no longer held a desire to claim the pen and paper, Arleth decided to. After all, when her gaze did graze the pages that had fallen open, she noticed the writing and from that it was easy to deduce why he had been so quiet this whole time despite her initial thought that he was simply being ridiculously stubborn. She was about to further read what had been written, though much like the Raven Leader before her, her intention was halted by Calla's words. She couldn't help but look at the woman as she very nearly echoed her own thoughts.

She remained silent as Calla continued, though at the mention of Arleth's lack of hesitation when it came to removing the thief from the tree by any means necessary, she couldn't help but grin. Both rows of her pearly white and unusually sharp teeth were bared naturally, the expression holding much more sincerity then the previous time she had offered it. Her appreciation for this woman had risen.

"Mayhap this will help?" Arleth suggested with a slightly raised brow as she proffered the paper to Calla upon her suggestion that she might need the thief's name. In all honesty, she had no interest in the thief, nor did she care for apprehending him. She was simply going through the motions as a newly joined member of the guild. If they were all in The Witch Lands, well things would be much different and there would certainly be no offer of room and board so as far as she was concerned, he was being offered a blessing in disguise that he'd be better off accepting than revoking.

--Path Selected!--​
Rhi'on suddenly let go of the tree and squatted down and put his hands on the floor, from it, dirt spouted up, creating dust and a diversion for him to leave. Without hesitation, he began sprinting like his life was on the line. He dashed straight into the marketplace, where he'd have the greatest advantage. He blended in with the crowd, bobbing and weaving his way past person after person. His stealth shrouding him, making him a purple blur in the sea of colors. He spotted something that caught his eye: a black cloak that looked like it could fit him. Phantom see, phantom take. His notable purple apparel was concealed by a charcoal black cloak. He booked it too the local harbor. He saw that behind him, a crew of sailors were packing up to leave. However, they seemed to be exceptionally slow, so it's going to take some time before they leave. (2 Posts from everyone.) He'll need to stall. Right now, though, he needed to hide. He found a box, any box really, and jumped in, and put a cover over it. Fortunately, it was empty, and the salt of the sea masked his ever-fading scent of liquor. His escape made one thing clear thought, flight or flounder, he intended to get out of here, and if not, he knew he was going to be locked up here. Nonetheless, here starts our game of cat and mouse.

Little did any of Arleth's thoughts on the situation matter because as she was in the process of handing over the paper with what might possibly hold at least a clue to his actual identity, there was sudden movement from his direction which immediately called her attention. As he cast his primitive spell, she raised her forearm to shield her eyes from the sudden cloud of dust, though it was brief because just as soon as the Phantom had sprinted out from within the makeshift smoke screen, Arleth was rising above it. Of course the Half-Fae's form was no longer that of a humanoid, she had since shifted into a raven, the process quite swift and natural and soon she was clearing the dirty fog left behind by the thief, rising high enough that she might observe the path he had chosen to flee by.

It wasn't long before she caught sight of the purple blur that seemed to move outside of time and went entirely unnoticed by others, though the fact that when it would move over something, sometimes that thing would disappear was enough of a give away for her to let out a raucous call as a signal to those below her, though she was entirely uncertain whether or not they would understand that she meant for them to follow as her feathered form darted off in the direction the blur had gone. There was no time to wait and see if they would follow, she simply wasn't going to allow a common thief to make a fool of her.

Olive

Interacting:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

"Ohh ok, So Calla? she kind of cute too" Olive blushed rather redder than before then she looked at Genji then she followed him back to the where ever Calla was. she blushed when
she watched Genji walk up to Calla and kiss her on the lips then he started to talk to her, a part inside her wanted to be jealous but she choose not to. Instead, she looked around then she found a small good bench then she sat on it, crossed her legs then she waited for Calla to come over to her and meet her personal if she wanted to but she doubted the woman was like Genji and wouldn't flirt with her right off the bat but not like she's complaining stuff like that doesn't mess with her, if Calla did want to talk to her and get to know her, Olive would be very excited and curious about Calla and about learning to love two people. one male while another one female. It really wasn't that bad but she did want to have a good time here with raven so why not try dating everyone.​

[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class]

[div class="Button CR"]
Anahita Dier
Status

Interacting:
Damafaud Damafaud AI10100 AI10100 shadowz1995 shadowz1995 slim slim

Mentioned:
N/A

Located:
On the Sea I Giving henry a chance to speak [/div]

"Henry Sask, move aside."
With the chest in hand, Ravus moved to the hole where the sirens had barged in... and threw it. The aquatic beasts he had made changed their position from attacking the sirens into protecting the hole. One of them was in tatter. Its tail missing a fin with only an arm left and a large chunk of its chest missing. The second one, while missing an arm, fare much better than its older brethen. The sirens were vicious. What could the chest hold, he wondered.
Time to fix this mess. Zirla closed her eyes as she focused her magic and soon the water begun seeping out slowly as if the hole was instead a drain. The water picked up the pace until soon only a shallow pool remained. Zirla started creating the cover over the hole with ice, making sure it was thick enough and firmly installed to make sure not a single drop would be returning. Zirla left the siren who was now making choking noises and flapping about like the stupid fish it was. She watched it tire as it begun dying slowly, too slowly. The dragon landed on the siren's naked torso that was shuddering with each strangled breath.
Bye bye. Zirla crowed as the siren drew its last raggedy breath and lay still.
Anahita Lifted her leg out from the hole as the sirens dove down for the chest. For any one watching they would see them open it and reveal a rather large looking pearl inside. Though to anyone who knew anything about Sirens, those kinds of pearls usually held one of their children inside. Their parent must've been a rather important Siren figure to cause all this trouble. With the chest in their hands the sirens dove back into the depths and left the ship be. The captain Hauled herself to her feet and looked at the young dragon with an impressed look. "Not bad miss Zirla, this should hold us till we reach Ra'kel. Shouldn't be to far now." She turned away from Henry and Ravus, sighing as she paused her march up to the deck. "You've got a minute to speak with me Sask before I rattle down my crew for answers. " She says through gritted teeth. Her whole ship torn apart and her siren charms nearly drained for that stupid chest. She would hang the idiot who thought it was ok to take anything that precious from those creatures. It was clear on her face just how much she was going to tear apart the one responsible.

[div class="Button CR"]
Calla Rose
Status

Interacting:
Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Tsutarji Tsutarji

Mentioned:
BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee

Located:
The Harbor I Checking the Seeing Eye Raven [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
401G

Weapon:
Crystal Blade

Armor:
Prussian Blue Leather
[/div]

Rhi'on suddenly let go of the tree and squatted down and put his hands on the floor, from it, dirt spouted up, creating dust and a diversion for him to leave. Without hesitation, he began sprinting like his life was on the line. He dashed straight into the marketplace, where he'd have the greatest advantage. He blended in with the crowd, bobbing and weaving his way past person after person. His stealth shrouding him, making him a purple blur in the sea of colors. He spotted something that caught his eye: a black cloak that looked like it could fit him. Phantom see, phantom take. His notable purple apparel was concealed by a charcoal black cloak.

He booked it too the local harbor. He saw that behind him, a crew of sailors were packing up to leave. However, they seemed to be exceptionally slow, so it's going to take some time before they leave. (2 Posts from everyone.) He'll need to stall. Right now, though, he needed to hide. He found a box, any box really, and jumped in, and put a cover over it. Fortunately, it was empty, and the salt of the sea masked his ever-fading scent of liquor. His escape made one thing clear thought, flight or flounder, he intended to get out of here, and if not, he knew he was going to be locked up here. Nonetheless, here starts our game of cat and mouse.
It wasn't long before she caught sight of the purple blur that seemed to move outside of time and went entirely unnoticed by others, though the fact that when it would move over something, sometimes that thing would disappear was enough of a give away for her to let out a raucous call as a signal to those below her, though she was entirely uncertain whether or not they would understand that she meant for them to follow as her feathered form darted off in the direction the blur had gone. There was no time to wait and see if they would follow, she simply wasn't going to allow a common thief to make a fool of her.
she looked around then she found a small good bench then she sat on it, crossed her legs then she waited for Calla to come over to her and meet her personal if she wanted to but she doubted the woman was like Genji and wouldn't flirt with her right off the bat but not like she's complaining stuff like that doesn't mess with her, if Calla did want to talk to her and get to know her, Olive would be very excited and curious about Calla and about learning to love two people. one male while another one female. It really wasn't that bad but she did want to have a good time here with raven so why not try dating everyone.
Calla would have no time to sit and chat with Olive. The thief had escaped from them, moving fast despite the chains around his limbs. She had taken the paper from Arleth before and simply pocketed it as the dust cloud formed. Coughing she waved her hand to clear the dust away magically seeing that Arleth was already on his tail. "Honestly, no one likes to come in quietly. Genji you get the guards . Olive think you can help us catch him?" She looked at the elf on the bench. "Follow me." Calla bared her teeth slightly in annoyance at the situation and Followed after. Arleth was already above them all as a Raven. She reached the harbor and looked around for the young man. Closing her eyes for a moment to concentrate, seeing if the sense of him would be easier to pick up.

She couldn't separate the sailors and passerby from the thief. They would have to find him the old fashioned way since Calla couldn't just use magic to lift every sailor and crate up to inspect them all for the young man. Wait, the paper, it may be blank after she opened it but it and the pen was still his, there surely was a spell that could track him using his possessions. "We can track him with it. Unless..." Arleth could already have eyes on him. She looked up to see if the Raven in the sky was already diving down to its prey.

Henry nodded gravely at the captain. What she didn't know was that her thoughts of tearing the one responsible apart were echoed in Henry's mind as well. The difference was that Henry knew exactly who to direct his rage on. Everyone present, including the young Zirla, had never seen Henry lose his temper.

Good thing too...

As they strode up to the deck, Henry sucked in a deep breath of salty sea air. The vampire seemed to savor the feeling of oxygen in his lungs for a moment before exhaling slowly. His eyes opened slowly and to anyone who was in front of him, they would be able to see the unadulterated murder contained within.

In the blink of an eye, Henry turned and shot a hand out in the direction of the first mate. An unchecked torrent of telekinetic energy ripped through the air and slammed the guilty bastard against the center mast, which looked like it wanted to snap under the amount of force the vampire exerting upon it.

Wood and bone splintered alike and the vampire truly appeared like a vampire for the first time since he joined the guild. His canines were fully extended and pierced his bottom lip every time he moved his mouth to speak but he didn't seem to notice it doing that at all. The blood trickling down his lips didn't register in his mind.

That was the physically.

Mentally, Henry launched an all out assault and quite literally flayed the man's mind apart. He could have just burrowed in and found what he wanted but Henry wanted it to be as painful as possible.

When he finally found what he was looking for, he forced his way into the female captain's mind and displayed everything he discovered in the open to her.

It was only after Henry heard one more rib snap that he released the first mate to collapse into a useless heap onto the deck. It was the captain's turn now to lay into him.

That being said, Henry continued the psychic flaying of the man's mind.

[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Raven Wolfbane") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Raven Wolfbane") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Raven Wolfbane") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Raven Wolfbane") (hide CR) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script]

[div class="Button CR"]
Raven Wolfbane
Status

Interacting:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee

Mentioned:
N/A

Located:
Ninvia's Dock [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
106G

Weapon:
Brush Blade & Falcon's Dive

Armor:
Padded Jacket: Centaur Model
[/div]

As the last of Raven's luggage was replaced onto his cart, he huffed out a puff of air in relief at the finished task. Raven then immediately wiped his sweat-covered brow. He didn't know if it was Kolan humidity, his padded jacket, the manual labor, or all of the above, but he was not expecting the buckets of sweat he was giving off when he entered Kolan. He then shook his wondering mind back on track and turned to the captain of the ship he departed earlier. It was thanks to this man that Raven was able to ferry his cart to Niniva, though he did have to repay it with work on the ship.
After thanking the captain and waving good bye to the crew-mates he got along during the trip, Raven started to ponder where to go next. Probably an Inn since he did not know how long it would take the paperwork to finish before he could lodge at the Guild. It could be days to file the application, maybe longer for them to figure out to set-up a room for Chimera. The guild is still new, things like rooms for oversized members could have flown over their head. Raven continued to ponder while he pulled along his cart towards the end of the docking area. It was around this time, a male with purple clothes fluttering under a black cloak, zipped across Raven's field of view. He did a few looks around the area, finds a crate, jumped inside and covered it with the lid. Raven stood there confused. Was the man trying to be a stowaway or looking for a makeshift bed? Then another person , a women in dark blue armor, showed up minutes later, frantically looking back and forth scanning the area before staring hard at the piece of paper in her hand. Looking back and forth and pondering about what is happening now, Raven saw one man desperately try to hide and then saw a women right after, obviously looking for something or someone.
Raven put together they were connected for one reason or another. He thought for a second, he the nodded to himself and help the lady first and expose the man. If the man is innocent, then Raven will take care of all the misunderstanding he would have caused. With a game plan in mind, Raven strode to the man's box and detach his cart. He walked around the box so that him, the box, and the lady were in line. Raven then did two things: 1: Get ready to catch the guy if he runs for it. 2: Call out the woman.
With a loud booming voice, Raven shouts," EXCUSE ME MISS WITH THE FACE MARK! ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A MAN?"

Last edited:
[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Genji Shilvo") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Genji Shilvo") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Genji Shilvo") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Genji Shilvo") (hide Name) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) [/script]

[div class="Button Name"]
Genji Shilvo
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] GEO UNDER THIS IT WHERE YOU PUT THE TAGS [/class]

Interacting:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Mentioned:
Tsutarji Tsutarji Bulette Bulette

Located:
The Harbor; Catching Criminal [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
499G

Weapons:
Elven Bow
Elven Daggers

Armor:
Steel Rouge Armor
[/div]

Genji nodded at the idea, she knew he didn't really like chases. Not like he couldn't have caught the culprit himself, his magic probably would have made him fast enough the cut the guy off but he really wasn't in the mood. "Heh ya that would be a good idea but I think we can handle this ourselves, besides we are the notorious Raven guild right?" He chuckled and just as he managed to say that someone appeared with the criminal. "Guess our problem was solved, soooo definetely no need now right?"

[div class="Button CR"]
Anahita Dier
Status

Interacting:

Mentioned:
N/A

Located:
On the Sea I Getting the ship to the island [/div]

Anahita watched as Henry simply went and lost his composure towards her first mate. the blood dripping down his chin making him look more a threat than the sirens. Before she could react she felt a splitting headache suddenly come over her and a dump of information. Anahita snarled and looked at Joen. How could he?? A child Siren on her boat?? The Chimera went to her fallen made and kicked him clear off the ship. "Anyone else think this ship is a place for smuggling, let alone smuggling children. LET ALONE SIREN CHILDREN! Then you can join Joen in the Siren's sea and answer to thier kind of justice." She spat. "We'll be nearing Ra'kell soon since we sped up our course. We'll be staying till the ship is repaired. Now everyone to your posts and you members...thank you for your help today, Henry you most of all for pointing out the scum on my ship." She siad simply and the sailors went back to fix waht they could and keep the ship on course.

ravus-smaller-jpg.430546

Ravus Darkfell
Ship
Relenting;staying still
Interaction: AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Mention: slim slim , AI10100 AI10100 shadowz1995 shadowz1995

Ravus stayed silent below the deck. He knew --or guessed--what Henry Sask would do. The irrepairable damage that would happen to his victim mentally, if not physically. Should he, as someone entrusted to represent the Raven Guild, care and stop him? Yes. Should he, as someone who felt whoever put the whole ship in danger deserved death, care and stop him? No.

Thus, he stayed still. Below deck.

Sometimes the only right thing to do was to do nothing. Like when he chanced upon a dwarf afloat in the Arcane Sea with Vale. She dressed like a warrior, although battered and tired. He did not know her, nor did she know him. He could have lead her to land, or give her direction where to go, but he didn't. Vale didn't. Vale swam under her raft, Ravus followed suit. He did not know of her fate. Nor did he care of the fate of an invader. Was it wrong to let someone die, when you could have save him? Yes. Was it wrong to let an enemy, who had killed his brethens, die? Yes.

The raft and dwarf were memorable. The first event he and Vale had on the Arcane Sea. A cloudy night, when the new moon didn't shine. The dwarf had no hope, or close to none, but what he remembered most vividly was Vale's hand in his, when she flowed using the turbulent current with him in tow.

Another memory. Ravus blinked his eyes repeatedly. He had stayed down long enough. He moved up toward the deck.

Ship Captain Anahita was screaming at her crew. The ship would stay for a time in Ra'El it seemed.

"I would stay below the deck, then, if there is no more pressing matter," he said toward Ship Captain Anahita. "the darkness below feels more comfortable."

And it gave him a chance to be alone. Recuperate from the fatigue that washed over him from controlling two clones and using his Astral Eyes simulataneously.

Last edited:
Now, under normal circumstances, Henry would let bygones be bygones here. He would allow this to just fade and be claimed by the passage of time.

The problem was that Mr. Sask was pissed off now. Couple that with the blood frenzy he could feel coming on and he was probably going to be a greater threat than any sea monster.

So, one could see the elder vampire breathing deeply and trying to control himself with minor success. However, that certainly didn't stop his tongue from giving the shadow elemental some words.

"That is why I don't value privacy! You young, naive, little welp of a shadeling!"

"Time and time again, mortals and immortals alike have proven to me that no one is worth trusting. Not by word of mouth alone. That is why I value people like Roland and Zirla. They are honest. Idiotically honest almost. So much so, that mind reading is no issue to them."

"So, before you go trying to patronize me again, realize that whatever horrors that you have seen or experienced, I have either been through the same, similar, or worse. That I have centuries of age over you and those years have taught me much."

"So, the next time you seek my respect for your privacy, you know that you have to earn it."

" And so far, you've done nothing but show me that there is little difference between you...."

Henry nods over to where the first mate had been kicked off

"...and him. Prove me wrong."

It was obvious that Henry wasn't looking for a response as he stalked off towards the bow of the ship. He dug his hardened nails into the wooden railing literally bit back the vampiric urge to tear someone's throat out by sinking his teeth into his own arm. Naturally, there was no blood to drink.... not really but it took the edge off of that gnashing desire.

The entirety of the crew was still just coming off their adrenaline high and their hearts were still pounding blood throughout their bodies.

So Henry was forced to resort to one of the reasons he was so captivated with Psychic power in the first place. Exactly like with sirens, the vampire dulled his five senses but to a normal human level this time. That made everything a bit more bearable. He shut out practically everyone's thoughts except Zirla, Roland, and the captain of the ship.

The haunting quiet was like water to a man dying of thirst. When one was used to hearing dozens of voices simultaneously, when reduced to 3 or 4, it was ecstasy.

After all the years since his unwilling entry into the undead life, he was still a slave to his blood-related desires. Once they docked, he would need to eat. A pang of regret entered his mind at the thought of not having drained the first mate dry before the captain pushed him over of the edge.

He pulled his canines out of his arm with a sigh and kept his crimson gaze out to the sea for a long while in complete silence. It had been a few years but he had forgottwn how soothing that sight could be.

The line on the horizon, where the sky meets the sea.

[div class="Button CR"]
Calla Rose
Status

Interacting:
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Bulette Bulette

Mentioned:
BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle Tsutarji Tsutarji

Located:
The Harbor I Checking the Seeing Eye Raven [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
401G

Weapon:
Crystal Blade

Armor:
Prussian Blue Leather
[/div]

With a loud booming voice, Raven shouts," EXCUSE ME MISS WITH THE FACE MARK! ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A MAN?"
He chuckled and just as he managed to say that someone appeared with the criminal. "Guess our problem was solved, soooo definetely no need now right?"
Calla looked over to the Yelling man just as Genji arrived behind her and commented on the man calling to her. She approached him "Yes we are looking for a man, did you happen to see a younger man run by here with silver hair wearing black?" Hopefully this centaur did see their thief, would make this so much easier. Her eyes did dart down to the crates and barrels near them...maybe he was in there and this centaur saw him hide? That might be to easy but she wanted to catch this childish person and make sure he makes up for his thievery. Hopefully a few quests with the guild will do the trick.

If it turned out this man did find this phantom thief, well she was ready for him to make another break for it if this man's yelling tipped him off. If the thief was smart he wouldn't be near here.

[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Raven Wolfbane") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Raven Wolfbane") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Raven Wolfbane") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Raven Wolfbane") (hide CR) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script]

[div class="Button CR"]
Raven Wolfbane
Status

Interacting:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Mentioned:
BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee

Located:
Ninvia's Dock [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
106G

Weapon:
Brush Blade & Falcon's Dive

Armor:
Padded Jacket: Centaur Model
[/div]

She approached him "Yes we are looking for a man, did you happen to see a younger man run by here with silver hair wearing black?"
As the women and the her companions took notice of the centaur, they came over and questioned him. Raven, using his history and experience as a guard, took note of the armed women and man behind her. They seem lightly armed with daggers on their hips, but the man had pointed ears meaning that pair probably knew magic to cover any shortcomings. Therefore, Raven took a cautious approach when he returned the green eyed women's question with another question. "I am not entirely sure the man had silver hair, but I saw a guy with a black cloak hide among this ship's cargo." Raven then placed a hand atop the hiding create in front of him and lightly leaned his weight into before continuing, "But...a, out of curiosity, if you don't mind. What did this man do to be chased by a fully armed pretty lady and a pretty boy?"

ravus-smaller-jpg.430546

Ravus Darkfell
Ship
Confused;recuperating
Interaction: AI10100 AI10100 AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Mention: slim slim , shadowz1995 shadowz1995

He didn't understand the reason of Henry Sask's anger.

The Vampire first said of the treachery of mortals and immortals. Yes, intelligence beings, every single being capable of thought, has the potential to betray. Why was he stressing this point? Yes, Zirla's immature mind and Roland's honesty was something rarely seen. The Vampire continued by diminishing Ravus' past and making his larger. Henry Sask finished with drawing a parallel between the first mate and him, Ravus.

...he couldn't understand.

Was Henry Sask mad at his attempt to close his mind, or was he mad at the fact he did so without his permission? Henry Sask spoke of privacy as a privilege. It was confusing. It was foreign. It was... different. Similar to how he first realised some people do like the smell of blood. It was something he couldn't understand. How was the sanctuary of mind a privilege?

Everyone had secrets. He did not know how it work in other countries, but secrets played a huge role in everyday interaction in Air Conclave, Elemental Republic, and Kolan. Children had mischief they hid from parents. An artist would refuse to share his idea until he had created it into something physical. Merchants owned trade secret. Servants hid their feeling from their master. Secrets were important. One would show what could be accepted by society at large, and hide what was unacceptable. Those who feed on the dead would do so in secluded area. Those who had a deviation in their taste would rarely show it outside. People would assume, everyone would guess, but no one knew for sure.

Ravus just tilted his head at the lash of anger, watching Henry Sask walking away, fuming. Was it something that come with the ability to read mind? He did not want the ability if it comes with the perspective of diminishing privacy. After all, his memory was his anchor. One that keep him from turning himself into complete darkness.

"I will rest below, Ship Captain Anahita. And Roland? Thank you for doing a good job."

With everything said and done, Ravus returned into the deck as he said he would. He synced his mind with the darkness. Feeling the sway, drowning in silence.

The membrane around his mind thickened, layer by layer. He knew Henry Sask could get through with a bit of effort. It was a weak barrier, made rashly in time of anger. Strengthening it would take time. He should ask Guild Master Calla to teach him mental magic later. Or at least something to protect his mind.

Amidst the silence of sound and thoughts, a line passed through his mind.

Henry Sask refused the right of privacy for others. No one can read the mind of Henry Sask without permission.

The feeling that he couldn't understand Henry Sask only grew.

Last edited:
e01e4dcba5727b3bfd5d100893168a90.jpg
242a123442de69328335f2888fdd24a2.png

Form: Human
Interacting with:
Mentions: slim slim Damafaud Damafaud shadowz1995 shadowz1995 AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Roland had not followed everyone below deck. Instead, he waited patiently above deck - prying off any Siren who dared lunge at them again even though most of their troops were attacking below deck directly. It wasn't soon until everything died down and he assumed everything was alright. He reached behind him and cursed under his breath when he felt that his arrows had dwindled considerably. He probably wouldn't get to use them as much later in their proper job. Well, he couldn't do anything about that now.

He saw the others come back and he wanted to greet them when he felt the murderous intent Henry Sask was giving out. He could practically taste it. His heart stopped and wondered who unleashed the beast that was held within the vampire - who now truly looked his part. No longer did he seem human. Roland saw the first mate crumple down as if he was being attacked - gripping his head and writhing in pain. That was until Anahita had taken him and threw him overboard and announced what the man has done.

And only then Roland had understood the situation and he could only curse when he realized he could have attacked the man before he was thrown overboard. Smuggling a siren child? That was just cruel. And it would seem everyone agreed to it. He looked over the railing. The man did not resurface. It would seem the sirens had taken their feast, and Roland found that fitting.

Henry went on an outburst about privacy but Roland had only been half paying attention to that. By then, Roland had sat down against the railing - keeping himself seemingly small so that the crew could run around without tripping over him. The shifter placed his bow on his lap and tapped on his lap. It was time to rest and the shifter felt himself grow calmer as he sat there with his eyes closed - not asleep but not entirely truly awake either.

[div class="Button CR"]
Anahita Dier
Status

Interacting:

Mentioned:
N/A

Located:
Ra'kell I Parting Ways [/div]

The Captain simmered at the helm, just concentrating on getting her ship to shore. They traveled on, her crew simply keeping to their work. The sun started to set as Ra'kell began to show in the horizon. "Won't be long now," she said simply and before they knew it the ship was docked at the island. "I am told there is an Inn nearby, I suggest resting for the night Raven guild. Though, on behalf of my crew, we thank you for your help with the Sirens," She gave them a toothy grin. "And you Sask, " Anahita addressed him, "Its got a little more charm to it than simply shutting out sirens, also, it'll earn ya a ride on this Captain's ship and any of my friends if you need it. Though all of Raven is welcomed aboard my vessel." She smiled and gave him a bit of a wink. the vampire was arrogant, but at least he does the right thing, if a bit violently.

With that, The members would make way to the Inn and then start afresh in the morning. Arivving at the Odaire's home. Who shall knock first?

Olive

Interacting:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Loctation/action:
Running after Calla

Olive gasped then she nodded and quickly ran after Calla and that raven person that she didn't know just yet. Olive ran though the paths that calla had took as she followed her smell ,though it was a ok scent it still wasnt the best for a young tracker like herself to follow , like if she was to get an item that belonged to a person or if she saw their foot prints or even if they happened to step in the dirt or something " hey miss" she said as she ran up to miss Calla before looking around before standing close to her before sighing " hey are you tracking someone? I could help if you want im a great tracker though i would need a start" she smiled softly​

[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Genji Shilvo") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Genji Shilvo") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Genji Shilvo") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Genji Shilvo") (hide Name) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) [/script]

[div class="Button Name"]
Genji Shilvo
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] GEO UNDER THIS IT WHERE YOU PUT THE TAGS [/class]

Interacting:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Mentioned:
Bulette Bulette Tsutarji Tsutarji

Located:
Location; Action [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
499G

Weapons:
Elven Bow
Elven Daggers

Armor:
Steel Rouge Armor
[/div]

Genji was a little irritated by the fact that he was called a 'pretty boy' and glared at the man before turning to Calla and asking. "Hey, do you think that what he sad was supposed to be a compliment? Because right now I'm in a hurting people type of mood..." He continued glaring at the man before getting over it. "Anyway what are we doing with this thief?" he asked Calla because he wasn't too sure on how any of this happened and who this guy was. He then noticed Olive come over and smiled at her and her attempt at trying to fit into the situation.​

[class=background] width:600px; height:360px; margin:auto; margin:center; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ad/34/89/ad3489326f02e2d5a41260caf5d615a1.jpg'); background-size:100%; [/class] [class=textbox] width:300px; height:300px; padding:5px; overflow:hidden; overflow:auto; font:Karla; font-size:12px; background:white; border:1px solid #dddddd; opacity:0.8; margin-leftt:-50px; [/class] [class=minibox] width:70px; height:40px; padding:10px; font:Karla; font-size:11px; text-align:right; background:white; border:1px solid #dddddd; opacity:0.5; margin-left:510px; margin-top:-60px; [/class] [class=credits] max-width:600px; margin:auto; font: Heebo; font-size: 10px; opacity:0.3; [/class]

[div class=background]

[div class=textbox]Zirla was quite used to her companion's tantrums and didn't think much of his outburst. She was too busy gnawing on the siren's corpse that she had dragged up to the deck. She watched the first mate's body fly over the side of the deck with the same nonchalant attitude, not really interested in anything except for the tail she was steadily devouring. She was growing and needed all the food she could get so she could be big enough to wreak havoc in the years to come.

Zirla didn't think much of her guild companions yet and so the scene before her was rather confusing. The weird-ghostly person seemed to be an oddity that Henry didn't like but she didn't know why. The captain seemed rather nice, however, as well as the man who was called Roland. Zirla wasn't exactly a friend-making kind of creature and so she didnt really think much of interacting with the others, at least for now. She threw the shredded remains of the siren overboard and flew over to henry who was still staring out at the horizon.
I think it's time to go to the Inn. Zirla said in the calmest way possible.

[/color][/div]

[div class=box]Zirla Ship shadowz1995 shadowz1995 @Damafued AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

[/div]

[/div][div class=credits]credits @RI.a [/div]

ravus-smaller-jpg.430546

Ravus Darkfell
Ship ==> Ra'kell Island
Rest;Introduction
Interaction: AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Mention: slim slim , shadowz1995 shadowz1995 , AI10100 AI10100

The rest of the journey ended within a flash. Synchronizing tends to do so. Similar to sleeping. The group parted with Ship Captain Anahita and her crews with goodwill. The ship captain felt thankful toward Henry Sask, too. It was good that the vampire could still fit into the group and form social bond, Ravus thought to himself. Once they arrived at town of Ra'kell, Ravus ordered three rooms for the group. The dragonling stayed with Henry Sask back in the guild, too, so he didn't think it will be a problem. The group decided to spend a night to rest before approaching their requester the next morning.

Ravus spent the first half of the night wandering the town. He had never visited Ra'kell before. The subtle differences in culture between islands of Kolan were peculiar. What was seen as a luxury in one could be found aplenty in another. There was an interesting building called library where books were freely available to public, but it closed down an hour after he arrived. It dawned at him that he knew close to nothing about the dwarves apart from what he saw himself and the song he heard. Ravus made a mental note to visit the library sometime in the future. He continued wandering the town until night was no longer young. Then he returned to his room, where he unrobed and synchronised himself with the darkness, revitalizing himself and strengthening his mind barrier.

When the sunlight creeped through his curtain, Ravus opened his eyes and waited for the others to wake up and eat breakfast (he did not need to eat himself). Once everything was done and finished, they went for the house of their requester. Ravus, as the leader of the quest, stepped forward and knock on the door. What greeted him was a man with horns like a ram sprouting from his temple. The sight didn't give him a pause and Ravus made a slight bow toward the man.

"I apologize for taking your time, but we are members of Raven Guild. Is this the residence of Phineas Odiare?"

[div class="Button CR"]
Calla Rose
Status

Interacting:
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee Bulette Bulette Tsutarji Tsutarji

Mentioned:
N/A

Located:
by the cargo crates I Explaining [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
401G

Weapon:
Crystal Blade

Armor:
Prussian Blue Leather
[/div]

"I am not entirely sure the man had silver hair, but I saw a guy with a black cloak hide among this ship's cargo." Raven then placed a hand atop the hiding create in front of him and lightly leaned his weight into before continuing, "But...a, out of curiosity, if you don't mind. What did this man do to be chased by a fully armed pretty lady and a pretty boy?"
hey miss" she said as she ran up to miss Calla before looking around before standing close to her before sighing " hey are you tracking someone? I could help if you want I'm a great tracker though i would need a start" she smiled softly
Calla looked at Olive, was she not paying attention? They were speaking to this Centaur after all, and he was speaking of their thief already. Though, she took note of her tracking ability. That is indeed a useful skill to posses.
"Hey, do you think that what he sad was supposed to be a compliment? Because right now I'm in a hurting people type of mood..." He continued glaring at the man before getting over it. "Anyway what are we doing with this thief?"
Was no one paying attention? Calla could pinch the bridge of her nose right now and sigh like a mother with to many unruly kids. Oh would the Sisters above keep her patience as endless as it seemed. The Fae sighed at her lover and simply patted his shoulder and Olive's. Guess they did show up to the conversation late. She had to remember to be more understanding but it was frustrating to be asked questions when the answers were about to be said in a moment. At least Olive and Genji did have something in common, seeming a tad cute when confused.

Finally she answered the centaur. "To us, personally, nothing. To the people, he's been reported to have stolen many items from those on the island, A man wanted him brought in and we came to the conclusion for him to give back to the community through the guild. As well as give him an opportunity to learn a few things while contributing his part of the rewards to Niniva's charities. I figure it would be better than simply having him sit in a cell with an opportunity to escape. Do you or do you not know of his location? We would like to get this thief matter settled before he gets off the island." She said simply. "It's our job as the guild to

[div class="Button CR"]
Phineas Odiare
Status

Interacting:

Mentioned:
N/A

Located:
His Home I Greeting the guild [/div]

"I apologize for taking your time, but we are members of Raven Guild. Is this the residence of Phineas Odiare?"
The man nodded and stepped back, his hooves coping on the floor of his home as the door opened more. "This is and I am he. Raven guild? Honesy what do you know of a Raven guild?" He called back into the house. A beautiful being with huge butterfly wings and long white hair peered over. They looked at the group and at their spouse.

"Hmm..Raven..Raven..Raven...OH! The-The-The Guild folk oh yes!. Oh dear I think they're the ones answering our petition on that quest book. Here to help bring our family back and little Lilah." They smiled brightly and went to stand beside their spouse.

"Oh! of course! Come in, come in!" He invited them to a cozy home. Two children and some other family member inside already enjoying a morning meal. They small ones gasped at the dragon entering whispering about how cool she looked. "Is there anything that should be arranged before we search for a ship to take you? Know of any already that could aid us?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back