• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kolan and The Raven Guild

[class=Background] background:url(https://i.ibb.co/MnC4mmZ/brett-macdonald-white-dragon.jpg); position:relative; padding:20px; height:200px; width:200px; transition: width 3s, height 3s; [/class] [class=BackgroundFull] height:400px; width:100%; transition: width 1s, height 1s; [/class] [class=Hide] display: none; [/class] [class=Image] float:left; margin-right:20px; border:2px SOLID rgba(128,0,0); line-height:0; width:200px; height:200px; border-radius:50%; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/N9H9mFS/New2.jpg); background-position: 50% 5%; cursor:pointer; transition: width 3s, border-radius 3s, height 3s; [/class] [class=ImageFull] width:260px; height: 400px; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden; background-position: 50% 5%; transition: width 3s , border-radius 3s, height 3s; [/class] [class=Name] float:left; width:calc( 100% - 35%); font-size:50px; text-align:center; color:rgba(128,0,0); [/class] [class=Text] float:left; background-color:rgba(128,0,0,0.3); width:calc( 100% - 35%); height:300px; overflow:scroll; overflow-x:hidden; padding:10px; font-size:15px; color:white; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px 10px rgba(77,77,76,0.6); [/class] [Script class=Image] set addedClass 0 set fadedIn 0 [/script] [Script class=Image on=click] if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (addClass ImageFull) (removeClass ImageFull) if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (addClass BackgroundFull Background) (removeClass BackgroundFull Background) if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (set addedClass 1) (set addedClass 0) if (eq ${fadedIn} 0) (fadeIn 1000 Name) (fadeOut 1000 Name) if (eq ${fadedIn} 0) (fadeIn 1000 Text) (fadeOut 1000 Text) if (eq ${fadedIn} 0) (set fadedIn 1) (set fadedIn 0) [/script] [div class="Background"] [div class="Image"] [/div] [div class="Name Hide"] Lirletta Archeron [/div] [div class="Text Hide"] On the outside, Lirletta looked murderous. Like she could lash out at anyone at anytime. On the inside, she was giddy. There aren't many people she's found that have an interest in Enchantments, and as the self titled Enchantment QueenTM she wanted to learn what sort of things this Calla could share, and what fantastical things Lirlet could share with her. But first she needed to give her a test. Figure out her personality. That was why Lirlet had to be tough.
Lirlet's mind wondered as she flew towards those coordinates, but she didn't have to wait very long, as she caught up to the boat with a rather quick timing. On her way here, Lirletta had changed into her armor. She loved her custom made armor so much, not because it was functional but because it gave her a certain air. It gave other people the feeling that she had fought in many battlefields and killed many people. This was what she wanted Calla to feel, along with the murderous intent leaking off of her. This didn't seem to bother the woman at all. Lirletta stared at Calla, and started to speak. "I didn't know a guildmaster could be so reckless." Lirletta's voice was rather quiet but filled with venom. "We haven't officially met yet, and you've given me access to your location. It's like you are asking to be sabotaged." her voice became firmer as she continued. "I am very curious as to how you have been continuing, considering your lack of vigilance." Lirletta stopped for a moment and held her hand out. "Nice to meet you, Calla Rose. I am indeed Lirletta Archeron. Please, call me Lirlet."
[/div] [/div]
Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #8d0000; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class]

[div class="Button CR"]
Pyotr Abakumov
[/div] [div class="Button Eq hidden"]
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: courier; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Interacting:
UVUB-1

Mentioned:
Arthro Arthro

Located:
Soviet Russia, 2032 [/div]

There's no time to marvel at one's own achievements while on the run.
That was the worst thing about this to Pyotr Abakumov; running and hiding was always the most prominent thought in his mind at all times, like a rat evading a ferret. This was no life for a man of honor (at least in his own eyes). But at last, after many years of effort, the final stretch was before him.

Unpaid, overworked, malnourished scientists shuffled like the undead away from the ex-hellwalker and his comrade as they approached the platform. There was no resistance anymore, the entire tower seemed to had given up defending the M-gate -- or were at this point too dead to bother. Pyotr kicked stray pieces of equipment away on his path towards the teleporter, speaking to the machine beside him in his native tongue.
"You are certain the device is ready?"
<::No.::> It hissed in response.
Pyotr blinked and lulled. "Why did you state otherwise on the surface?" the man inquired, glancing to the ghost-like figures moping about around waist-high desks of blue-ish black steel. "We haven't got time for riddles, UV."
<:: I knew you would fight more vigorously if you thought the thing was ready to go.::> UV made a horrid, mechanical sound from its speakers as if to clear its throat. <:: I need you to barricade the door, as the capacitor will take several minutes to charge. ::>
Pyotr obliged, pushing one of the heavy desks into the thick, metal door that they had just recently entered through, then chortled a laugh of irritation. "Shame on me for not expecting this."

<:: I will begin the sequence. ::>

"Please."

Time passed. Tense, restless moment after moment ticked.
<:: Please stop checking your watch. ::> UV spouted as he clicked away at the buttons, levers, and switches crammed onto a massive panel. <:: Your impatience is distracting. ::>
"I'm not being impatient, I'm being alert." Pyotr slowly swiveled his head about the room. "I'd forgotten what silence sounds like. It's creepy."
<:: Then go be 'silent' somewhere else. I bet I could still hear you breathe from across the room. ::>
With a grunt, Pyotr spun on his heels, pacing across the room to its opposing side, navigating around desks, chairs, and unconscious figures strewn throughout them. Leaning on the wall, distanced from it by the large pack on his back, he slowly slid down it, dropping to a squat. Just as his eyelids began to grow heavy, a new sound rang. UV froze, and Pyotr shot up, fully alert.
It was one of the elevators outside, followed by brisk footsteps.
Squatting down slightly, staring at the door with quick glances to UV, Pyotr spoke now into his radio. "Who?"
<:: Unknown, ::> the bot responded, <:: footsteps are loud, though. ::>
"Then we will assume the worst," the man spoke with dread, reaching to the weapon strapped to his back.
<:: You don't expect to kill him, do you? ::> UV almost pleaded, now glaring directly at Pyotr from across the room. The old Russian man, in response, pulled the bolt of his carbine back, then quietly pushed it forward to chamber a round as the heavy footsteps rang louder.
They sounded to stop at the door. "We humans like to die with dignity, perhaps you'll one day understand-"
His dialogue was interrupted by the characteristic noise of a machine gun revving up, and a powerful leg forcing the doors open. It completely disregarded the weight of the furniture piled before it.
"COMRADE," a booming, russian voice echoed over the noise of his spinning barrels, "THIS TOWER MEANS NOTHING TO ME, I AM HERE OF MY OWN VOLITION TO DESTROY YOU,". Stepping inside, the disembodied voice embodied itself to be very similar-looking to Pyotr; albeit even taller, more armored, and lugging a gun the size of a pitbull.
Pyotr responded with a series of pings from his, by comparison, tiny gun -- each of them finding their mark across the Towering Hellwalker's suit. There was little effect, save for one that happened to plink into the enemy's visor -- spreading a web of cracks across it. In response to this, a volley of tracers from the Hellwalker's minigun began splitting the air within the room, ricocheting off of every surface they hit. Pyotr dove for cover, reaching to load another clip into his rifle, while UV simply closed its eye to blend in with the metal around itself.
"Activate the teleporter." Pyotr whispered through the radio to UV.
<:: It's not fully charged. We must wait. ::>
"You foolish cyka! I don't care, do whatever you can to turn it on!"
The lead storm let up, and the bigger man began plowing through the desks toward the one Pyotr hid behind. Upon reaching it, Pyotr sprung from behind it to a recently-formed wall of placements, took aim from their safety, and rung out an entire clip into the back of the Hellwalker's helmet.
The receiver of these bullets coughed, falling to a knee before whipping around to see Pyotr's head ducking for cover. He squeezed the heavy trigger of his weapon, aiming its hail in the general direction of his "comrade".
"I can't fight him forever, robot..." he wheezed into his radio.
<:: I've developed a plan. The M-gate will open in thirty seconds, but this tower will be destroyed in the process. ::>
The Hellwalker stopped firing, flinging his now red-hot weapon to the side. He kicked through the series of desks and tables as Pyotr backpedaled, arms wide.
Lunging forward, the Hellwalker drove a kick directly into Pyotr's chest, knocking the wind out of his lungs and forcing him to clear multiple tables. Rolling into the floor, Pyotr drove a fist into the ground, struggling to push himself up with his knee. He managed to gain his balance just in time to receive another kick to his side.
<:: It's ready! We must go now! ::> UV choked on the radio, its words falling onto deaf ears. The entire tower shook while particles of various shades of purple began to fabricate around the room.
The Hellwalker was distracted.
UV floated toward Pyotr in the quickly growing purple dust, clamping itself onto his seemingly unconscious body. The static rose, soon blinding and deafening to all inside and near the tower.

Then finally, there was silence.
[div class="Button CR2"]
UVUB-1
[/div] [div class="Button Eq2 hidden"]
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags2 style="font-family: courier; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Interacting:
Pyotr Abakumov

Mentioned:
Arthro Arthro

Located:
Soviet Russia, 2032 [/div]

Last edited:
[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Raven Wolfbane") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Raven Wolfbane") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Raven Wolfbane") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Raven Wolfbane") (hide CR) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script]

[div class="Button CR"]
Raven Wolfbane
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Interacting:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Mentioned:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Located:
Ninvia's Dock [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
70G

Weapon:
Brush Blade & Falcon's Dive

Armor:
Padded Jacket: Centaur Model
[/div]

As he was listening to the world history lesson with a nodding head, there was a shift on Boss Calla's face as she stepped away from him and look towards the rear of the ship, towards Kolan if Raven had not mistaken ships' route. Calla suddenly announced the arrival of a Dreac to the captain so they would not panic. Raven has never met a Dreac before, even in a diverse land like Hybridos, so the initial thought meeting one felt like an interesting prospect. However, that thought was blown away as he felt the murderous intent coming along the rarely seen race. Raven instinctively pulled off his bow and readied an arrow before he realized Calla seemed to be expecting this person, causing Raven to take in deep breath and relaxed his arm, letting the arrow limply sit on the string. The arrow stayed on the string as he followed Calla and watch the feathered dragon land and transform, ready to pull and fire due to the murderous intent not dissipating. Guest or not, letting out a blood lust strong enough to make prideful griffins wince is not good for first impressions. Even less so when Calla welcomed the shifted lady to the Guild as a new member and the new member countered with a criticism. Raven made a guff huff at the blatant disrespect for someone she just met. He took a step forward and spoke to Calla as he looked at the newly arrived armored lady, "Boss, are you sure I shouldn't have just shot this young lady out of the air instead of letting her land. Doesn't seem very happy to be accepted and doesn't seem be very polite, constantly letting out so much murderous intent that its distracting the crew. Might just hit those golems you told me about at this rate."

[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide CR) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script]

[div class="Button CR"]
Calla Rose
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Interacting:
Baron Baron Bulette Bulette

Mentioned:
N/A

Located:
The Vatil on the sea I Conversing [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
401G

Weapon:
Crystal Blade

Armor:
Prussian Blue Leather
[/div]

"I didn't know a guildmaster could be so reckless." Lirletta's voice was rather quiet but filled with venom. "We haven't officially met yet, and you've given me access to your location. It's like you are asking to be sabotaged." her voice became firmer as she continued. "I am very curious as to how you have been continuing, considering your lack of vigilance." Lirletta stopped for a moment and held her hand out. "Nice to meet you, Calla Rose. I am indeed Lirletta Archeron. Please, call me Lirlet."
Raven made a guff huff at the blatant disrespect for someone she just met. He took a step forward and spoke to Calla as he looked at the newly arrived armored lady, "Boss, are you sure I shouldn't have just shot this young lady out of the air instead of letting her land. Doesn't seem very happy to be accepted and doesn't seem be very polite, constantly letting out so much murderous intent that its distracting the crew. Might just hit those golems you told me about at this rate."
They were indeed getting ever nearer to the Fae kingdom, the setting sun not to far off for them. Calla could almost smirk at the Dreac. Reckless? Asking to be sabotaged ? Naria wouldn't let any ne'er-do-well's into her guild easily. If any one found her location with ill intent and got pass her loyal and frankly adorable feline Calla knew she'd be able to handle what came. "It's all ok Raven. I have full confidence in my enchantments, guard and ability to take on unexpected guests. I appreciate your concern Lirletta, but as you can see." She paused, her eyes shifting to look around. Her gaze returned to The Dreac, "No saboteurs. Now, we're on our way to take care of a Cursed Doll at the coast of the Fae kingdom. I assume you are wanting to be apart of the quest, we'll be there by night fall." The woman gave a small amused smiled and shook the woman's hand. "Though is it nice to meet you officially."

"Do you have any other concerns? I will say Mr. Wolfbane has a point, you don't seem pleased at all to be here. But I am sure you have your reasons. " Though the possibility of Lirletta herself becoming a threat did cross Calla's mind. The fae looked back towards the sea, they wouldn't see the crystal gollems lurking underwater but soon enough they'll be passing them.

Last edited:
[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide CR) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script]

[div class="Button CR"]
Zalex Wingard
Status

Interacting:
Arthro Arthro

Mentioned:
N/A

Located:
In front of Raven Guild Hall I Having his reality broken by spirit abominations. [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
401G

Weapon:
Crystal Blade

Armor:
Prussian Blue Leather
[/div]

Simple job. Right. Simple Task. Right. Already delivered for Raven guild before. Right. Though Zalex still felt a chill in his spine every time he came to the large doors. His tail flicked about nervously, the flame at the end smoldering slightly as his nerves took over. Keep it together, Ms. Rose may not even be here. He could very well just have to follow the odd cat creature to some papers again. That was preferable. There was a small rapport building between the delivery boy and the skeletal creature. His brother still doesn't believe him about it. Zalex will have to show him. One day.

For now, he had a small cart of supplies to drop off, a few letters as well from the messenger services across the road from where he worked. The evening sun started to dip down more into a sunset, shadows loomed across the front of the hall. No one answered his knock. Must just be the cat in there again. His hand pressed against the wood and pushed the doors open. Until a noise and an odd light came from behind him. Turning around he could see some sort of odd.. just odd thing! He couldn't quite explain it nor could his few physic capabilities even detect a thing from it. Suddenly two beings came about from gods know where. By this point he was hyperventilating, the flame from his person bright with fear and alarm. They looked, looked horrific! Had he finally snapped? Was this the fabled evil his mother spoke about from her people in the Flame Dependency !? "Of all the spirits in the world please spare me from this insanity!" He recited an age old prayer of protection and hid behind his cart. His mother was right! It might as well snow at this point!!

With the door cracked open Naria entered the scene and hissed at the new comers. They didn't settle well in her instincts. She kept her guard up.

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes, the only colors that are NAMED and do not use hex codes are White and Silver// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags or you may copy and paste:

after each time you want to show a paragraph break you'll only need it one
if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (hide ArlethSyloriMinaithkhlar) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show ArlethSyloriMinaithkhlar) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

[class=Notes] //Bellow are the Buttons the first line is the button where you will change your Name the second line you don't have to change// [/class] [div class="Button ArlethSyloriMinaithkhlar"]
Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar
[/div] [div class="Button Equip hidden"]
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when the page first loads typically the image of what your OC looks like// //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Interacting:
N/A

Mentioned:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Located:
The Fae Kingdom | Doll maker's home

Character Sheet | Armory [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Currency:

Weapon(s):
Si Moraes Mys, Uldyrlit Ing Kver Felmakia

Armor:
Belted Leather Armor
[/div]
The slightly clawed fingertips of Arleth's hand absently rolled a garbanzo bean between them as she leaned back casually in one of the intricately carved wooden chairs that sat beside the table within her father's personal sanctum. Isilvar Minaith'khlar sat in silence intently sharpening the curved edge of a crescent blade as he considered the tidbit of information his daughter had to share with him.

In truth there wasn't very much that Arleth had to tell him, it was simply a matter of convenience that she should arrive in his abode considering the the minor task she was in pursuit of. Really it was all trivial as it only involved her initial observations and opinions of those she had encountered within the guild. The reality was that she hoped to use the opportunity to her advantage, she hoped that she could indirectly convince her father to change his mind about her joining the guild through carefully thought out wording. Though perhaps her father was too keen on her personality and use of language as nothing she said seemed to change his stance nor his mind.

The fact that his decision had not been altered was the cause for the silence between the two that had occurred after her explanation for her arrival and the venture that had lead her to arrive their prior to her new guild mates. Arleth hadn't seen a reason to stick around as the others had apprehended the thief, it seemed to be well in hand and so she had simply returned to the guild house and prepared for their journey, which for her would be much shorter than it would be for them. Since it seemed as though she had not swayed Isilvar from his decision, she didn't argue it as though she had been aiming to change his mind, instead she tossed the bean she had been absently toying with into her mouth and chewed it quickly, swallowing the last of her wine as she rose from her seat. No more words were exchanged between the two as there was no need. Arleth simply bowed her head respectfully with one hand placed over her chest, her father returning with a nod of his head before she vacated the room.

It was already twilight when she came upon the house belonging to the doll maker and she was quite certain that the other members of the guild had not yet arrived simply because her mode of travel had been quicker than theirs, not to mention the fact that she had left well before they had. She couldn't help but notice the scenic surroundings of the lone house settled upon a cliff face overlooking the ocean, though the setting was not of the utmost importance to her at that moment and she took little time to admire it on her approach before she sturdily knocked on the door without banging on it and waited for a response of some sort.

[class=Background] background:url(https://i.ibb.co/MnC4mmZ/brett-macdonald-white-dragon.jpg); position:relative; padding:20px; height:200px; width:200px; transition: width 3s, height 3s; [/class] [class=BackgroundFull] height:400px; width:100%; transition: width 1s, height 1s; [/class] [class=Hide] display: none; [/class] [class=Image] float:left; margin-right:20px; border:2px SOLID rgba(128,0,0); line-height:0; width:200px; height:200px; border-radius:50%; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/N9H9mFS/New2.jpg); background-position: 50% 5%; cursor:pointer; transition: width 3s, border-radius 3s, height 3s; [/class] [class=ImageFull] width:260px; height: 400px; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden; background-position: 50% 5%; transition: width 3s , border-radius 3s, height 3s; [/class] [class=Name] float:left; width:calc( 100% - 35%); font-size:50px; text-align:center; color:rgba(128,0,0); [/class] [class=Text] float:left; background-color:rgba(128,0,0,0.3); width:calc( 100% - 35%); height:300px; overflow:scroll; overflow-x:hidden; padding:10px; font-size:15px; color:white; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px 10px rgba(77,77,76,0.6); [/class] [Script class=Image] set addedClass 0 set fadedIn 0 [/script] [Script class=Image on=click] if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (addClass ImageFull) (removeClass ImageFull) if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (addClass BackgroundFull Background) (removeClass BackgroundFull Background) if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (set addedClass 1) (set addedClass 0) if (eq ${fadedIn} 0) (fadeIn 1000 Name) (fadeOut 1000 Name) if (eq ${fadedIn} 0) (fadeIn 1000 Text) (fadeOut 1000 Text) if (eq ${fadedIn} 0) (set fadedIn 1) (set fadedIn 0) [/script] [div class="Background"] [div class="Image"] [/div] [div class="Name Hide"] Lirletta Archeron [/div] [div class="Text Hide"] The murderous aura around Lirlet was slowly absorbed back into her body. A light smile hung on her lips but she was left skeptical of this guild-master. This guild-master felt arrogant, and very sure of herself. It was that arrogance that made Lirlet intrigued, and her interest in this guild thing shot rather high up. Up until this point, Lirletta had been purposely ignoring the other man on deck, perhaps as a way to exaggerate Lirlet's 'arrogance'. Now she looked over at the man, and his bow, but as per her facade, she feigned indifference and looked back at Calla.
Lirletta answered Calla "If you say so." Lirletta's tone was rather flat, but with a hint of sarcasm. "If you believe in your subordinates that much, I guess I'll just have to take your word for it." She immediately changed gears and her face grew serious "I am rather interested in joining this expedition, what is this Cursed doll you are talking about? Is it anything serious?" Lirletta, wasn't going to mess something serious up just for her games.
[/div] [/div]
Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

[div class="Button CR"]
Cor'va Rhodes
Status

Interacting:
Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Mentioned:
N/A

Located:
Her home I inviting Arleth in [/div]

A knock! Finally! Finally Finally Finally! It had to be help! Dire and necessary help! The guilds answered her, thanks the sisters. The woman went right to her door and opened it to the lone Arleth. Cor'va composed herself, smoothing down her hair and adjusting her glasses before addressing the woman. "Hello, I assume you are with one of the guilds?" No one else came around here it had to be them. Cor'va rarely got or accepted visitors. She was dedicated to her research. In the house shadows danced on the walls it was dimly lit by illuminated crystals, books and quills were everywhere, several different parts of the walls were labels as different shadows writhed above them. Glass bottles filled with dark smoky creatures, some emitting light some beat against their tiny prisons.

"Please, come in. The wretched thing is down the hall. Be careful of the darkness and the glassware." She stepped aside and opened her door more. "I do have to say, I thought they'd send more beings here." Cor'va led Arleth to the end of her hall. The fornt door closed behind the woman and the one in front of them opened to a room with a single doll on the floor and the furniture and room around was over grown with vines, the space around the doll, free of plants.

[div class="Button CR"]
Calla Rose
Status

Interacting:

Mentioned:
N/A

Located:
The Vatil on the sea [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
401G

Weapon:
Crystal Blade

Armor:
Prussian Blue Leather
[/div]

The murderous aura around Lirlet was slowly absorbed back into her body. A light smile hung on her lips but she was left skeptical of this guild-master. This guild-master felt arrogant, and very sure of herself. It was that arrogance that made Lirlet intrigued, and her interest in this guild thing shot rather high up. Up until this point, Lirletta had been purposely ignoring the other man on deck, perhaps as a way to exaggerate Lirlet's 'arrogance'. Now she looked over at the man, and his bow, but as per her facade, she feigned indifference and looked back at Calla. Lirletta answered Calla "If you say so." Lirletta's tone was rather flat, but with a hint of sarcasm. "If you believe in your subordinates that much, I guess I'll just have to take your word for it." She immediately changed gears and her face grew serious "I am rather interested in joining this expedition, what is this Cursed doll you are talking about? Is it anything serious?" Lirletta, wasn't going to mess something serious up just for her games.
Calla kept her eyes on the ocean ahead, they're nearing the gollums. "We should take all quests very seriously, though in all honesty. It is most like the work of a mischievous ghost or old enchantment. This doll in question should be easy to sort out. If it is a curse, then we should be able to easily break it or dispose of it. It may take a little study or may be a simple solution." In truth Calla had an idea of what it could be but right now she kept her gaze ahead. Out from the waters ahead, two hulking masses rose up. The salt water gleamed in the sunlight as it rushed down the crystal giants. The ship sailed closer. Calla looked tot he captain giving him a nod to keep forward.

The Gollums towered above them, the ship barely as big as their palms. Light glowed from underneath the crystal, barnacles and sea weed clung to them here and there. The faces of the giants turning to them, time seeming to slow down as the empty holes where eyes could be. Calla looked back up at them, her gaze not leaving the Gollums till they passed and the crystal guardian sank back down into the ocean. Turning to Lirlett she spoke. "Being apart of this guild will have its serious moments and serious quests. Let's hope this one won't end up being that much so. Now, we'll be raching the shore soon enough. Prepare yourselves, this woman will be scared even if she won't show it. Every Fae has their tells, pay attention to what she says or does or doesn't say or do to unravel what she's really saying to us."

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes, the only colors that are NAMED and do not use hex codes are White and Silver// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the

if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (hide ArlethSyloriMinaithkhlar) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show ArlethSyloriMinaithkhlar) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

[class=Notes] //Bellow are the Buttons the first line is the button where you will change your Name the second line you don't have to change// [/class] [div class="Button ArlethSyloriMinaithkhlar"]
Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when the page first loads typically the image of what your OC looks like// //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Interacting:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Mentioned:
Doll Questers

Located:
Doll maker's home | Being shown the doll

Character Sheet | Armory [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Currency:

Weapon(s):
Si Moraes Mys, Uldyrlit Ing Kver Felmakia

Armor:
Belted Leather Armor
[/div]
After her steady and purposeful knock, Arleth took a few steps back from the door so as not to be standing immediately in front of it when it was opened by the occupant within. Her attention drifted from the door towards the cliffs as she listened to the steady waves as they slapped against the rocks far below. She paid no mind to the residence before her, at least until her delicately pointed ears caught the sound of the door opening at which point she redirected her iridescent gaze, their glow only enhanced by the diminishing light outside.

A knock! Finally! Finally Finally Finally! It had to be help! Dire and necessary help! The guilds answered her, thanks the sisters. The woman went right to her door and opened it to the lone Arleth. Cor'va composed herself, smoothing down her hair and adjusting her glasses before addressing the woman. "Hello, I assume you are with one of the guilds?" No one else came around here it had to be them. Cor'va rarely got or accepted visitors. She was dedicated to her research. In the house shadows danced on the walls it was dimly lit by illuminated crystals, books and quills were everywhere, several different parts of the walls were labels as different shadows writhed above them. Glass bottles filled with dark smoky creatures, some emitting light some beat against their tiny prisons. "Please, come in. The wretched thing is down the hall. Be careful of the darkness and the glassware." She stepped aside and opened her door more. "I do have to say, I thought they'd send more beings here." Cor'va led Arleth to the end of her hall. The fornt door closed behind the woman and the one in front of them opened to a room with a single doll on the floor and the furniture and room around was over grown with vines, the space around the doll, free of plants.

Her eyes shifted noticeably over Cor'va's form before they focused on her face and she nodded, "I am. My name is Arleth," her voice was characteristically cool but not remotely haughty. She glanced past the doll maker briefly, taking a mild interest in what lay behind her within the domicile, after all, she was in possession of a haunted doll so in Arleth's mind it wasn't unlikely for her to be the caretaker of other potentially interesting items. It appeared to the Half Fae that she was not mistaken in her assumption and when she was permitted entrance into the home, she graciously accepted with the faintest of smiles and a nod of her head, "of course."

Arleth stepped inside the home and proceeded to follow her hostess, or perhaps employer was a more suitable term as she was there on a job rather than as a guest. She was careful to mind herself, though mindfulness of her motions was not altogether necessary and while she walked steadily with her hands loosely clasping her wrists behind her back, she took a vague mental catalog of the various odds and ends that resided with Cor'va's home, "indeed they have, madam. I am simply the first to arrive, the others should be along shortly permitted their journey has not been delayed."

As the door at the end of the hall opened, her attention shifted from Cor'va to the contents of the room, taking careful note of the unkemptness of it all save for the curious vacant space around the doll itself. She did not step past the threshold if Cor'va didn't, preferring to remain outside since she wasn't yet certain exactly what they were dealing with and had decided it would be better to wait for the rest of the guild members that would be arriving despite her curiosity and desire to continue, insubordination and all that.

Last edited:

if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (hide Name) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

[class=Notes] //Bellow are the Buttons the first line is the button where you will change your Name the second line you don't have to change// [/class] [div class="Button Name"]
Parfa Dawnpaw
Status

Interacting:
@

Mentioned:
@

Located:
Kolan Capital; Singing on the family wagon~ [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Currency:

Weapon(s):

Armor:

[/div]

The peaceful strumming of a guitar smoothly flowed down the dirt road of a breezy hill. The wind carried the singing voices of a family, and there cresting over the hilltop was the silhouette of a wagon drawn by a pair of giant rams. Sitting on the front was a colorfully clothed German Shepherd chimera plucking the strings of a guitar. A furry bork hat sat atop his head, and stretching beneath it was a leather patch that covered a scarred eye. His good one the color of gold twinkled, as he glanced at his family and smiled. His wife, a fluffy Collie wearing intricately stitched garbs that matched his own was singing cheerfully beside him as she held the reigns. She had a long collie mane braided in elegantly carved bone pins, a present he gave her on their wedding day.

"You taught me the courage of stars before you left. How light carries on endlessly, even after death.
With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite. How rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
I couldn’t help but ask For you to say it all again. I tried to write it down But I could never find a pen. I’d give anything to hear You say it one more time,
That the universe was made Just to be seen by my eyes."

She perked when she noticed him glancing her way, and smiled back. "Honey?" she tilted her head.

Her honey shook his head. "Nothing, Parfa." he said in his calm voice, and he glanced at the emblem of the Raven Guild peeking from the leather armor under her garbs, then grinned. "It's just nice to see you happy."

"You too, Sol!" she wagged her tail, and held his rough paw. "The world will finally see your woodcarvings!" She glanced at the back of the wagon where four collie-shepherd pups wearing the same colorful but breezier clothes as their parents were singing or avidly watching the scenery among a neat pile of wool fabric, heavy cans of sheep milk and giant slabs of wrapped smoked bacon hanging in the sides. There was a special crate labeled 'fragile', and inside it were Sol's carefully packed woodcarvings that smelled of laquer. "Ah, Hati, Loki, Fenris, Misha! Don't lean to far out of the wagon!" barked Parfa when they all suddenly ran to the side.

"It's the city, mom!" cried Misha, who had her father's golden eyes. "It smells different from last year!" The whole family put their noses into the air.

"I don't smell anything new." said Loki who had a stump tail.

"You weren't born yet, Loki." said Fenris pointedly. She was a collie like her mom. "It's got funny smells now." she wrinkled her nose.

"Come on, safety first remember, there are potholes on the road." said Sol, slinging his guitar over his back and clambering over the back to patt his kids' heads and put his arms around them like a fence, ready to grab them in case there was a pothole on the road. "You don't know when you might return home, right honey?"

"Yes, I could be gone for days," said Parfa sadly, " but I will write or tell you before we go! Near the south corner of the market place is where you'll be setting up the stall, right?"

"Mm." nodded Sol. "We'll be there till sunset. Raigho's coming later with one of our neighbors to talk about a nearby well we could share. It'd be really helpful and sure beat hauling water from the river." he scratched his jaw thoughtfully, then glanced at Parfa. "Yes, honey?" she was looking at him and their pups like she was missing them already.

His honey shook her head. "Nothing, Sol. Come, let's sing another song!"

The family of six rode into the city, their unusual garments, the giant rams, and the smell of bacon attracting attention. Hati, Loki, Fenris, and Misha were wagging their tails excitedly, craning their heads this way and that as they marveled at the new things that weren't here last year. Parfa maneuvered the giant sheep expertly through the crowd, and pointed at a building in the distance. "That's where mommy will be working!" she grinned at her pups, who Sol had to protect again as they all leaned on the front excitedly to get a glimpse of the Raven Guild.

[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #8d0000; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class]

[div class="Button CR"]
Pyotr Abakumov
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: courier; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Interacting:
UVUB-1

Mentioned:
Arthro Arthro

Located:
Ţh҉e͠ B͝ul̕k̨ [/div]

He's never seen so much purple.
Pyotr's eyes slowly edged open as his mind began to reclaim its consciousness. The imagery around him provided a quick and easy shortcut from half-asleep to being horrified.
"Where am I?" the man said into his helmet, and was met with piercing silence in return. The only sounds present, despite what appeared beyond his visor, was his own breathing and the sounds of his movements.
<:: I don't know, ::> UV spoke into the radio, his harsh voice eliciting a slight jump from Pyotr.
<:: But we've long left our own universe behind. ::>
"This is the portal? We're inside the portal right now?"
<:: Correct. ::>
"It's... Horrifying."
Amorphous blobs of matter and antimatter danced in waters of plasma, brilliant purple arches of black soot and glowing matter darted from essence to essence. Every object appeared to shimmer and squirm under the intense conditions within this realm: nothing stood still. Calm appeared to be an entirely alien concept. Speeding through a twisting corridor of clouds and ethereal fogs of purple, Pyotr could do nothing but watch each passing, abhorrent moment, petrified.
<:: Things don't make sense here. ::>
"For how long... Will..." he stammered.
<:: I don't know, Pyotr. You've been unconscious for roughly twenty two minutes now. ::>
Lightning, or what appeared to be lightning, flashed in front of Pyotr. The branch of electricity froze, turning solid, throwing a hail of plasma and charred bits of blackened diamonds at Pyotr. They cut and scraped against his armor, inspiring him to raise an arm in front of his face out of instinct.
"UV?" the hellwalker paused, "Where are you right now?" he continued, unease in his voice apparent.
<:: I'm currently latched onto your back, Pyotr. ::>
He bent his arm around to feel several of UV's tendrils clamped onto his life-support pack. "So you are." He returned his arm to limply hang beside him in the zero-g void. "Could you knock me out, please?"
<:: Are you injured? ::> UV, uncharacteristically, had a hint of concern in his voice. The tone faded in an instant. <:: -or are you simply too afraid to remain conscious? I'm not going to waste your medical system's supplies, we don't know when we will be able to resupply ourselves in this new dimension. ::>
There was a long pause, the silence a stark difference from the absolute chaos around them.
"How will I survive without composite, then?"
<:: Have you enough in your suit to ration for 120 more hours? ::>
"Yes, you know I do."
<:: This planet is apparently Earth-like enough to allow me to create new composite for you within that timespan. This candidate planet was the best choice for that reason alone. ::>
"Is that what took so long?"
<:: Yes, I was choosing from thousands of different planets on the dimensional ribbon. This is the closest to ours, and the most suitable for our intentions. ::>

<:: At least, that's what the computers told me. ::>

They remained in that realm for twenty more hours.

Plants and trees brushed against each other in the breeze, birds flittered and chirped from building and branch alike in the peaceful air. The sun glowed warmly onto the lush world below -- every inch of land seemed to be teeming with benevolent activity, whether it be a game animal looking alert, or a worm churning the soil. A delivery boy wheeled up to the Raven guild hall, stopping at the door to fiddle with his papers.
Then there was the ping.
It was loud, but didn't seem to emit any sort of sound. A bright purple flash, outfitted with the characteristic PING reverberated in the immediate area, forcing an eerie silence upon the surrounding land. Ears nearby popped. All noises halted in their calls: birds, bugs, even the wind ceased after the ping. This silence stuck for several seconds, then was blown away by the tearing of a hole in the fabric of reality about ten feet in diameter.
Black soot, a purple glare, and charred, sandy diamonds began blowing violently from the portal. Violent wind, and a sound best described as a metallic superstructure groaning under its own weight came from the portal, and quickly a large, grey, human figure fell clumsily from the hole into the grass below. The portal dispersed behind him, its chaotic nature vanishing with a final gust of purple, and finally things grew still once again.
The machine floated from the ground, hovering about 4 feet up as he watched the wind began to blow once again. The most intrepid of birds started their calls once more, and others soon joined in. UV's eye darted around the green landscape, blinking in shock at each little detail around him. He pushed his awe away, looking to the grass below, picking a sample to get a closer look at it.
<:: Pyotr, ::> he spoke out loud, <:: we have to get moving. ::>
The Russian shuddered, pushing against the ground to lift his face from the dirt. He waved his hand experimentally through the tall grass before him, grabbing a handful and tugging. He blinked twice at the clump of grass in his large, gloved hand as it slid through the cracks of his fingers. Quickly standing up to scan his surroundings, Pyotr's breath was stolen by the beauty of it all.
"Is this real?"
<:: As real as we are. ::>
"There are structures over there."
<:: Trees. ::>
"Nae, buildings."
<:: Buildings! ::> UV was shocked, turning around to observe that there were, indeed, ancient-looking buildings grouped together a short distance away.
<:: We must establish contact with the locals at once! ::> He was on the move, speeding toward the buildings.
"Wait, robot, we don't know how they will react!" Pytor shouted, the speakers on his suit peaking slightly. He began to follow, knowing his protest fell upon no ears.
Quickly spotting the delivery boy standing at the door of the Raven guild, UV approached, greeting himself in a language foreign to this world: Russian.
[div class="Button CR2"]
UVUB-1
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags2 style="font-family: courier; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Interacting:
Pyotr Abakumov

Mentioned:
Arthro Arthro

Located:
T̢h̕e̴ ͏B͜u̷l̨k [/div]

Last edited:
[class=BG] background-color:#ece7dc; color:black; font-family:Oldenburg; padding:10px; text-align:center; [/class] [class=Lines] border-Top: 2px solid #102f7e; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; margin-left:10px; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:240px; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide CR) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script] [class=ButtonBorder] border:1px SOLID silver; padding-bottom:-4px; padding-top:3px; font-family:Macondo; font-size:17px; [/class] [Class=Tags] font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; margin-left:10px; color:black; padding:3px 3px 3px 3px; [/class] [Class=Stats] margin-left:10px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:black; padding:3px 3px 3px 3px;; [/class] [class=Icon] margin:10px auto; border: 2px SOLID #102f7e; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/420988725326250004/Calla.png); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=Icon2] margin:10px auto; border: 2px SOLID #102f7e; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/551102064189767687/proxy.jpg); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=Icon3] margin:10px auto; border: 2px SOLID #102f7e; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/551102059710251009/proxy-1.jpg); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=Icon4] margin:10px auto; border: 2px SOLID #102f7e; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/491373186127101982/Orca.jpg); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=Icon5] margin:10px auto; border: 2px SOLID #102f7e; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/510572078890614796/tumblr_os1qeoUoGA1r53f0jo1_500.png); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=Icon6] margin:10px auto; border: 2px SOLID #102f7e; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/551883209743269889/kraken-background.jpg); background-size: 150% 100%; [/class] [class=Icon7] margin:10px auto; border: 2px SOLID #102f7e; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/551879588574134302/Val.jpg); background-color:#; background-size: 100% 220%; [/class] [class=Armor] background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/482960530097700874/image0.jpg); background-size: 90% 120%; background-position: 50% 0%;] [/class] [div class=BG] [div class="Lines"][/div]
[div class="Button" style="margin-top:20px;"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Roland Eltrask[/div][/div] [div class=Icon2][/div] [div class="Button" style="margin-top:20px;"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Henry Sask[/div][/div] [div class=Icon3][/div] [div class="Button" style="margin-top:20px;"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Anahita Dier[/div][/div] [div class=Icon4][/div] [div class="Button" style="margin-top:20px;"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Phineas Odiare[/div][/div] [div class=Icon5][/div] [div class="Button" style="margin-top:20px;"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Kraken[/div][/div] [div class=Icon6][/div] [div class="Button" style="margin-top:20px;"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Valarie Fisker[/div][/div] [div class=Icon7][/div] [div class=Tags] Interacting:
shadowz1995 shadowz1995 AI10100 AI10100

Mentioned:
N/A

Located:
The Seas [/div]
As the crew went through the docking preparations, Henry stayed in his meditative state inside the captain's personal quarters. He sat cross-legged in the center of the room and was suspended roughly two feet in the air. He wasn't thwarting the entry attempts of hundreds of sirens, keeping an open line of communication with the party, tracking the sirens locations, and blocking off his own senses this time around.

That being said, he was able to perform far greater feats if he kept his body immobile and suspended in the air. His net of observation around the ship could expand greatly this way and with it, came that revelation of….. what Henry could only describe as childlike playfulness.

At first, he thought it was one of the crew but sure enough, none of them contained such thoughts or emotions. The feeling never subsided either. Even now when they were at port, it persisted. The elder vampire couldn't pinpoint its origins. Only that the feeling was a strong one.

He absentmindedly thought that one of the gods had descended to the land and was feeling mischievous.

Still, Henry decided not to relay that information to anyone. Not only would it not make any sense but the physician only dealt in facts. Not theories and speculations. It's also part of the reason for his distaste in clairvoyance.

I I I

As he stayed at the captain's quarters he could feel the childish presence fade as if farther away but still… there. It kept it distance, worried about too many floaters and ships. A bit scared even. Henry could also sense the thoughts of those on the dock, sailors sleeping on deck instead of working, those in the distance at inns and taverns and what not near the docks, the Odiare family greeting Phineas and Roland. Nothing seemed out the ordinary other than the want to mess with the ship in the distance, but only if it was alone. It didn’t like too many of them in one place.

I I I

“Indeed!” Roland replied. “Guilds are at least bound by contracts and rules. Sometimes, mercenaries aren't very reliable in terms of loyalty.” He hated those kinds of people who take advantage of honest men like Phineas by double crossing them despite promising protection in exchange for money. “Though I can understand why you question the motive behind bringing back the guilds.” He said in agreement but he wasn't going to question Calla any time soon. Perhaps eventually, he would be able to understand it. But for now, he was willing to keep himself in the dark.

Talking with Phineas had occupied him for most of the trip, and Roland was certainly thankful. At least he didn't have to wallow in boredom for most of the trip with no one to talk to. Of course, they were asked to do a few things for the ship and Roland had been more than happy to help out.

As fast as they boarded, they arrived in Hybridios and he was all the more happy and ecstatic to be back in his homeland. He couldn't stay long but he wasn't going to complain. They were given a few hours to have fun and rest at the port town. He went down with Phineas to fetch the rest of the family - acting as their physical bodyguard while Henry remained in the ship to watch over them from the mental world.

He cheerily chatted with the Odaire family as they met up. Roland was well aware that he didn't need to call out to Henry and report that they had met up - chances were that he already knew about it. Roland hadn't left Phineas's side to show that the guild was serious about their contract of protection. Even at a relatively safe area such as the port, there was still bound to be something that might go wrong and he wasn't going to risk it.

The old undead cracked a genuine smile at the shapeshifter's thoughts. He was dedicated, even if it was only to keep up appearances and he had full confidence in Henry's ability to keep an eye out for any potential threats. They had only met two days ago but Roland's trusting nature was a pleasant breath of fresh air, albeit, a naive one.

I I I

His family chatted and were relatively friendly with Roland as they went to take what they could carry to the ship. Spending the time asking Phineas about his home and his plans and the kids and then asking Roland about the guilds and the ship and on and on. The chimera’s mother in law seemed real keen on Roland. Inappropriately so. Phineas catches her out the corner of his eye. “Hands to yourself please and not the kind guild members rump.” He apologizes profusely and takes her away.

Soon the sailors returned, some of them… maybe not in the right mind to set sail. Anahita sent them down to the hold, having enough of her crew sober to set for a hopefully easy sail back under the moon and starry sky. Before they left port Anahita took a moment to check on Henry. “Anything unusual out there before we get going? I won’t put these people at risk if there’s something to be wary about.” Though at the moment, the kiddy intents and sights on the ship had faded away. On deck the relatives were lead to a place in the ship to hole up in for the night, justa spare place where extra supplies were put below deck, they would be able to rest better during the trip there.

I I I

“There is…. Something. It's not violent or destructive but something has certainly been watching us. I'm not certain it's something to worry about but I will remain vigilant all the same. Other than that, someone tried take Roland home with them.” The well-dressed man replied without opening his eyes.

I I I

There was a moment when Roland was struck to silence when one of the Odaire family members seemed to have her eyes trained on him. Phineas had been fast enough to dissuade the mother in law and Roland let the memory pass, never to look back at it again except for when he tells drunken stories of odd things that happened.

Once they boarded, the relatives were escorted somewhere else but Roland kept himself on the deck. He leaned on the rails again, looking out to see. He then loudly said. “So off we go or should I scout first?” It was a question he knew Henry would receive.

‘There are no threats nearby, Roland. We can set off with confidence. Just stay alert. Something has been watching us.’ The vampire mentally answered.

I I I

Anahita nodded and chuckled. “Well both of you shall be heading to their home for your little mission. So he may not have a choice” She went to get the ship back to open water, laughing a bit at his words. The shore of Hybridios falling further behind as a cool sea breeze rolled across the deck. The Odiares settled in their place while mostly sober sailors got the ship to speed. Anahita looked out to the Arcane waters, watching for any hint of danger. Even if they were only being watched it was enough to be very cautious.

The sound of waves crashing softly against the hull along with the wind gliding by soon became the only sounds around save for the crew moving about here and there. Roland could hear some of them start up a shanty to keep awake. Though below the waters, eyes were on them. The childish thoughts were close, the ship was just in its reach. It wanted to grab it and bring it down and have it soar up into the air. It would be so fun. Maybe this one wouldn’t break so easily like the others.

“You..guys hear something?” A sailor says. She looks over to the captain and then to Roland. She was a tall muscular lady with two horns protruding from her head and curving towards the back of it. She was one of the new ones Anahita hired. “Sounds like a child...” Her head tilted to the side. Thinking that it couldn’t be one of the chimera down below, the voice was gurgled to her. Looking over the side of the ship she squinted at the water… maybe she was just hearing things.

Though the presence was nearing the surface, something pressed against the bottom of the boat and steered it off course. A huge being below was taking them east. “What kind of chaos is this??” Anahita attempted to steer the ship back on course but there was simple no way to control its direction now. “Mr. Sask, I do hope you know what’s going on?”

(Part 1/4)

[div class="Lines"][/div] [/div]

[class=BG] background-color:#ece7dc; color:black; font-family:Oldenburg; padding:10px; text-align:center; [/class] [class=Lines] border-Top: 2px solid #102f7e; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; margin-left:10px; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:240px; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide CR) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script] [class=ButtonBorder] border:1px SOLID silver; padding-bottom:-4px; padding-top:3px; font-family:Macondo; font-size:17px; [/class] [Class=Tags] font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; margin-left:10px; color:black; padding:3px 3px 3px 3px; [/class] [Class=Stats] margin-left:10px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:black; padding:3px 3px 3px 3px;; [/class] [class=Icon] margin:10px auto; border: 2px SOLID #102f7e; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/420988725326250004/Calla.png); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=Icon2] margin:10px auto; border: 2px SOLID #102f7e; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/551102064189767687/proxy.jpg); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=Icon3] margin:10px auto; border: 2px SOLID #102f7e; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/551102059710251009/proxy-1.jpg); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=Icon4] margin:10px auto; border: 2px SOLID #102f7e; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/491373186127101982/Orca.jpg); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=Icon5] margin:10px auto; border: 2px SOLID #102f7e; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/510572078890614796/tumblr_os1qeoUoGA1r53f0jo1_500.png); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=Icon6] margin:10px auto; border: 2px SOLID #102f7e; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/551883209743269889/kraken-background.jpg); background-size: 150% 100%; [/class] [class=Icon7] margin:10px auto; border: 2px SOLID #102f7e; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/551879588574134302/Val.jpg); background-color:#; background-size: 100% 220%; [/class] [class=Armor] background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/482960530097700874/image0.jpg); background-size: 90% 120%; background-position: 50% 0%;] [/class] [div class=BG] [div class="Lines"][/div]
[div class="Button" style="margin-top:20px;"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Roland Eltrask[/div][/div] [div class=Icon2][/div] [div class="Button" style="margin-top:20px;"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Henry Sask[/div][/div] [div class=Icon3][/div] [div class="Button" style="margin-top:20px;"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Anahita Dier[/div][/div] [div class=Icon4][/div] [div class="Button" style="margin-top:20px;"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Phineas Odiare[/div][/div] [div class=Icon5][/div] [div class="Button" style="margin-top:20px;"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Kraken[/div][/div] [div class=Icon6][/div] [div class="Button" style="margin-top:20px;"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Valarie Fisker[/div][/div] [div class=Icon7][/div] [div class=Tags] Interacting:
@

Mentioned:
@

Located:
Location I Action [/div]
If Henry's heart was still beating, it would have sank to the bottom of the ocean once he realized what was going on. As well traveled and old as Henry was, he had never encountered massive sea creatures. At least, not big enough to sink ships…. On accident.

The childlike, playful feeling remained even after the ship was thrown way off course by a small nudge. Naturally, the crew didn't know that and Henry intended to keep it that way.

If he told them what was happening…. What lurked just below them and how easily it could break them like a flimsy toy… it would send everyone into a bloody panic and the last thing the old undead needed was the deafening thoughts of panicked, instinct driven mortals ricocheting around in his skull.

Keeping his thoughts very calm and even, Henry responded to the captain and informed Roland at the same time, ‘I need you both to very calmly tell everyone to sit still and not move an inch. No matter what happens and no matter what anyone sees, they must not react to it. I need to handle this alone and it requires my full concentration.’

‘Try to gather everyone below deck to avoid anyone peeking over the railings. Now!’ He urged.

With that being said, Henry withdrew his entire psychic net over and around the ship. Instead, choosing to cast a powerful and directed message. The message was not of words but of a feeling. The feeling was equivalent to a dog retreating after it a child had approached it and pet it too hard. Even a child would know what it did wrong and Henry made sure it was very clear that the “toy” was incredibly fragile.

Best case scenario, it would leave them alone and worst case, it might try to do just that and be very gentle. With luck on their side, they might get away with a damaged vessel after the creature fiddled around with the ship a bit….

At least, that was the hope. Henry was possibly the most capable person on this vessel and even he was no match at all for this kind of situation. There was no fighting this monster….

Henry's full attention was on the beast below the depths and he could only hear the thoughts of the guild members and the captain. A bead of cold sweat ran down the vampire's brow as he prepared for whatever response the childlike creature would give them.

I I I

Roland had been relaxing by the railings as the crew member began questioning a voice. He tilted his head to the side and shook it - he wasn't hearing anything.

He followed her to the side to look over when the boat lurched and changed course - causing Roland to nearly stagger over the rails and fall but he managed to grab it just before he was thrown off.

Henry's voice boomed in his head. No one to look over the railings? Well, he wasn't going to question it now. “Hey.” He called out to the crew member earlier who had been pushed back from the railings from the earlier attack from below. “You need to go below deck.” He said as he placed a hand on her shoulder and then lightly nudged her to the stairs below deck.

He then clapped both of his hands to catch the attention or the crew. “Okay guys, stay calm and stay still!” He called out in the calmest but most authoritative voice he could muster. “We are handling it currently. So please, don't move.”

I I I

The crew member looked at Roland and looked at the water perplexed as she stepped back from the railing. The others looked at Roland. A pair of them gently setting down a barrel as the others stood still and looked at each other wondering what was going on.

The tentacle recoiled from the ship, this one wasn’t as sturdy as it thought at all.. Three tentacles emerged from the water around the ship, making waves to push the ship through the water. In the distance an island could be seen. Just a little bit of fun then, then it can go.

The horned woman looked at the guild member, “There that voice! it says, it’ll just make it go around a few times... “ She felt like she was going crazy, but not as Crazy as the captain with no control over her ship. And sure enough the ship was being made to float round the island, the kraken being careful as it guided the waves to push it along. On the small island, there was a few lights. Some people began to run to the shore and yelled at the ship though the words were hard to make out.

“Sask, what are those on the isle saying? Seems like for now the beast is keeping a distance but why simply move the ship??” Branching out to the island would just reveal several groups of people that have been put there by the kraken before it destroyed their ships.

I I I

The psychic grit his teeth. If this creature wasn't careful, it was going to shipwreck them entirely but he couldn't do much to stop it. He sent the message again, emphasizing they were very fragile and that getting too close to the island would break them like all the others. Henry didn't really care if it tossed the boat around a bit as long as it let them go in one piece. As far as he cared, they could go around the island a hundred times.

‘Don't worry about it right now.’ He answered. ‘Just keep the crew under control.’

I I I

And once more, the ship moved because of this mysterious monster under their boat. Whatever it was, Henry was handling it and hopefully he would be able to stop this crazy stunt. It was being very gentle, Roland could tell, since they weren't going full speed into the island that was taking shape.

His head snapped to the crew member. Perhaps she could actually hear the monster too? There were chimeras who could understand other animals speak, or maybe she was just telepathic like Henry? No, she seemed to be panicking. She wasn't doing it on purpose. At least the others were following the order, albeit looking very much confused. Roland didn't exactly know what was happening either anyway.

He moved to the crew member and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. “Okay, calm down. Take a deep breath. What's your name?” He asked carefully. If she reacted violently now, it might agitate the creature. “It's fine. You're fine.”

I I I

The woman looked at Roland, “Valarie…” He seemed to look at her with a lot of concern. “I’m not crazy, I can hear something… do you suppose it’s the beast?” This was so confusing, hearing the voice that no one else could. It’s just babbling on making other little voices as if acting out a game.

Anahita called out to the crew to keep calm and be at the ready, the kraken kept them going around though gently pushed them nearer to the island and let it go towards shore. Henry could feel it’s want for the ship to land on it. They people at the shore going towards it.

“It’s beaching us!” Aanhita called out for the crew to try to slow the course of the ship so they won’t run aground.

“It wants...the floaters all on the same.. toy?” Valerie looked at Roland perplexed. Did the beast understand what a toy was? Odd but not as odd as being able to hear a voice from a creature. At least that’s what she assumed this was. “Are we floaters? “

I I I

‘Ah hell…’ the immortal cursed in his head. The creature didn’t want to hurt them but it didn’t seem to understand the meaning of restraint! Henry cut off all mental connections momentarily and put his full effort into slowing down the massive ship from wrecking itself into the small island. A primal, monstrous growl ripped its way from Sask’s lungs and up through his throat as he cast a massive amount of psychic energy into the bow of the ship. The water and sand in front of the bow of the ship could be seen sinking down and outwards as if it was being pushed in the opposite direction by another large ship.

The vampire pushed against the ship’s bow. The wooden hull groaned heavily in protest against the opposing forces being exerted on it and the entire ship shook from the altercation of kinetic energies. Thankfully, Henry was able to stop it's movement before they wrecked themselves against the shore with great effort. They were within swimming distance of the island before Henry reconnected himself with the Captain, guild members, and shipwrecked sailors, ‘Get on the ship and be quick about it before this thing decides we aren’t fun anymore. Move!’

(Part 2/4)

@

Mentioned:
@

Located:
Location I Action [/div]
“Perhaps it is Valerie.” The shifter agreed without missing a beat. There was no point in denying it and it would at least give them a moment of clarity and calmness. Though, it did sound odd. It seemed childish, in a way.

He turned to the island that was coming closer and closer, at a speed that would definitely make them crash. As Valerie spoke, Roland pursed his lips. It did not seem that it had any malicious intentions. It just didn't seem to understand the concept that they couldn't take it.

“The floaters are the boats…” He muttered without taking his eyes off the island. The people there were stranded - the beast wanted all the floaters to be in the toy. “And it thinks that the island is the toy?” He continued unsurely. “That must be why we're being pushed there.”

Another force seemed to act upon the waters around the ship as they slowed down. It was probably Henry. The boat managed to stop just before the shore, safely assuring them that they could still leave. He ran to the railings to see the stranded survivors.

“Well? Let's go!”

I I I

The ship lurched forward slightly once stopped by the vampire. Those on the shore began to swim towards the vessel, others used their abilities to ferry others to alongside the swimmers. The kraken kept an eye on the boat, watching the little danglers gather on the vessel of entertainment. It thought for a bit, sitting in the water as Valerie could hear its whispers and mumblings from the waters beyond.

She turned to Roland, “Well whatever we are, it’s debating about playing with us and finding something else to bring around this island….” She looked to the deeper waters, still thinking about how she only now could be able to do this. Valerie never had animals at home speak to her. Maybe it had something to do with her dead mother. Perhaps, but she wouldn’t get that much character development at the moment. What if, she could talk back? That would be crazy, wouldn’t it?

As she pondered the woman began to help the others aboard from the waters. ONe by one each survivor was safe on deck, below deck, a few in the wood of the deck to help make room. Anahita addressed the masses, asking Henry to help get her message to everyone aboard. “Alright, let’s hope we can get to Kolan without hassle. ANY IDEAS?” Anahita shouted to those on deck. Anything would be better than just hoping they would be allowed to sail away.

I I I

Roland turned to Valerie. “Well, we better hurry then.” He said before turning to help the survivors onto the ship - even going as far as to shift into a griffin to pick them up and put them down on the ship before turning to get back to the others. Soon enough, everyone was on board but the beast was still a problem. He shifted back to his human form.

“Ah.” Roland walked towards Valerie and tugged on her arm. He spoke with every intention to be heard by his vampire friend. “Valerie, why don't you try talking to it? You can understand it after all.” He then tugged her towards the edge of the ship. They didn't have any visual on where the beast was but it should be around if Valerie could hear it.

“Try telling it to leave us alone because the ship can't take much more.” He suggested. There was some reason to believe that Valerie could communicate with the beast better than Henry can, but there was also some doubt mixed in.

I I I

‘Good idea, Roland. I'll set up a direct line.’

Henry had been so preoccupied with keeping the damn sea-monster-child from destroying them on sight, by accident no less, he hadn't actually noticed what was going on with the other crew members. In reality, he didn't really care either as long as they were kept quiet and under control, so as not to frighten or anger the kraken.

But a quick search of Roland's most recent memories explained the situation in the time it took to blink. A search of the sea girl's recent memory showed she had indeed been hearing the voice of the kraken child beneath the waves while Henry himself was feeling its intentions. Intention and communication. This could work out very well.

‘Listen girl.’ The vampire spoke with some intensity, adding another voice in the girl's head at the moment. ‘I will make a connection with the beast. I can feel its intentions but I cannot communicate with it. Not like you can. It's only a child trying to play with toys. Those toys being us. So be mindful of what you say to this thing. It could cost us all of our lives.’

‘Now go. The connection is made.’

I I I

Valerie flinched upon hearing another voice, was there another creature?? As it spoke she calmed and nodded realizing it was that psychic the other crew members were talking about. She looked over at the water, “Um.. Hello there.” Would this really work ? The woman felt a bit silly trying to talk to the beast. Though sure enough, it spoke back.

Bubbles could be seen floating up to the surface at a distance as the woman spoke to it. She chuckled at its words. “I don’t think it would be very fun to play with something that always breaks. Hm, do you have parents? Others that take care of you” she asked and nodded as it answered. “Hmmm. That is pretty far,”

“Very.” It answered with a sigh. “It’s boring here, with out these floaters. ”

“Well, instead of, playing and breaking these, ships or er floaters, why don’t you just try to hmm.. “ She thought for a moment, trying to think of what would be entertaining to a child that is also a colossal Kraken. “Here I’ll ask for some ideas.” Valerie turned to the guild members. “Do guys know what’ll entertain the beast that’s not causing shipwrecks and panic?”

(Part 3/4)

5D19C0BD-1655-4AD9-98B2-26483360C5F5.jpeg - Helios -
“Kolan”

A soft exasperated sigh was barely audible as the crowd’s collective chatter overwhelmed his eardrums. The tall young man stood still and in the middle of the busy sidewalk as he glanced at the small paper in his pale hands. Directions were written in rushed chicken scratch on the paper.

Directions Helios barely could read.

“I regret asking you, Grandpa.” He muttered, looking up to see the mysterious looking castle that’s by the cliff. How hard is it to go to a very obvious area of the city? Apparently very hard with the many roads and intersections. Maybe he should have explored his own kingdom more instead of visiting the outskirted forests. Then again, Kolan is quiet compared to his kingdom, and much more enjoyable as he gets to see new items and the different beings. He even bought a cool-looking pink fruit with green at the scaled points. He never seen a dragon fruit before. He didn’t think the dragons had fruits —- not with the lava pits overflowing everywhere. This is a wonderful discovery and the dragon fruit tasted subtly sweet.

His mind was blown at the simple discovery and hopes to taste more unknown fruits this city has to offer.

Helio continued to walk, muttering under his breathe as he intensely stared at the chicken scratch note. The people around him wouldn’t care and lightly bumped into him or would move out of the way. It’s when he heard heavy hoof steps and jiggling reins that he looked up and see a farm cart being pulled by large rams and filled with dogs —- wait, no. It’s a family of dog looking chimera, one of the parents is protecting the rambunctious puppies who excitedly went to the front while the other is pointing at something.

He followed the direction and perked up. Perhaps this family is going up to the Raven guild or knows where to go? “I should ask.” The young man picked up his pace as the family turned on a corner expertly.

The doggy chimeras would get a whiff of wild plants and a hint of ash coming close. Followed by a young male yelling out “Excuse me! Miss! Mister!” The pups would see said male waving a pale arm with a pleasant smile, somehow keeping up the rams’ pace as he jogged besides the cart.

“Hi, kids!” He greeted before looking at the parents, gripping on the strap of his sling bag. “I’m sorry for bothering you, but do you know how to go to the Raven Guild? I’m new here and don’t know where or which road to take.”

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
Kraken the Ship END
[class=BG] background-color:#ece7dc; color:black; font-family:Oldenburg; padding:10px; text-align:center; [/class] [class=Lines] border-Top: 2px solid #102f7e; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; margin-left:10px; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:240px; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide CR) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script] [class=ButtonBorder] border:1px SOLID silver; padding-bottom:-4px; padding-top:3px; font-family:Macondo; font-size:17px; [/class] [Class=Tags] font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; margin-left:10px; color:black; padding:3px 3px 3px 3px; [/class] [Class=Stats] margin-left:10px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:black; padding:3px 3px 3px 3px;; [/class] [class=Icon] margin:10px auto; border: 2px SOLID #102f7e; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/420988725326250004/Calla.png); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=Icon2] margin:10px auto; border: 2px SOLID #102f7e; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/551102064189767687/proxy.jpg); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=Icon3] margin:10px auto; border: 2px SOLID #102f7e; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/551102059710251009/proxy-1.jpg); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=Icon4] margin:10px auto; border: 2px SOLID #102f7e; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/491373186127101982/Orca.jpg); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=Icon5] margin:10px auto; border: 2px SOLID #102f7e; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/510572078890614796/tumblr_os1qeoUoGA1r53f0jo1_500.png); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=Icon6] margin:10px auto; border: 2px SOLID #102f7e; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/551872682765844481/Cute-Kraken-1-300x158.png); background-size: 150% 100%; background-position: -40px 0px; [/class] [class=Icon7] margin:10px auto; border: 2px SOLID #102f7e; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/551879588574134302/Val.jpg); background-color:#; background-size: 100% 220%; [/class] [class=Armor] background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/482960530097700874/image0.jpg); background-size: 90% 120%; background-position: 50% 0%;] [/class] [div class=BG] [div class="Lines"][/div]
[div class="Button" style="margin-top:20px;"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Roland Eltrask[/div][/div] [div class=Icon2][/div] [div class="Button" style="margin-top:20px;"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Henry Sask[/div][/div] [div class=Icon3][/div] [div class="Button" style="margin-top:20px;"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Anahita Dier[/div][/div] [div class=Icon4][/div] [div class="Button" style="margin-top:20px;"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Phineas Odiare[/div][/div] [div class=Icon5][/div] [div class="Button" style="margin-top:20px;"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Czare[/div][/div] [div class=Icon6][/div] [div class="Button" style="margin-top:20px;"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Valarie Fisker[/div][/div] [div class=Icon7][/div] [div class=Tags] Interacting:
AI10100 AI10100 shadowz1995 shadowz1995

Mentioned:
N/A

Located:
On the Seas I Finishing the quest [/div]
Henry merely listened in on the conversation and through Valerie, he could hear the Kraken's words. It truly was just a bored child. Still, such destruction it could cause…

That's when an idea dawned him. If this worked out, Captain Anahita was going to owe him for the rest of her naval life. ‘Ask the beast if it wishes to travel with you. It can have someone to talk to and experience waters far beyond what it knows. The oceans are more vast and far deeper than what it could possibly imagine, If these are the only waters it is familiar with. Life's travels has much to offer. So, offer it just that.’

‘Be the beast's first friend.’

I I I

Roland grinned brightly when Valerie accepted the challenge and he stayed by her side in a show of support. He had his hands behind his back and he was eagerly waiting for the results. However, the next question was something he had not expected.

Henry, however, already had a proposition. “Oh! That could work!” He exclaimed as he clapped his hands together. “After all, if he can travel with you guys, then he wouldn't just constantly be circling around a specific area and he won't be harmed either.” He then crossed his arms. “You have yourself a friend underwater too!” Which was beneficial as well since the beady could sink a ship like it was nothing.

I I I

“Uhhhhhhhh” Valerie looked at them. “That does sound equally cool and potentially dangerous.” She turned back to the water, asking the kraken if it would like to travel around with them. “It’ll be fun, you’ll get to see so many things and you can help defend us, I heard there was a swarm of siren after this ship before, you could’ve been there to fend them off easily. Plus no one would harm you either, not if we had anything to say about it” She chuckled and smiled as it responded positively.

It gasped at her offer, repeating the word yes over and over to her, swimming around the island excitedly, the waves from it movement rocking the boat. “Heh whoah, this boat is over crowded so you’ll have to be careful.”

“Over-crow-ded?” It asks. Valerie give the members a thumbs up before explaining and talking to the kraken more.

“We are set to sail back in piece” Valerie smiled and Anahita nodded, heading back to the helm and sailing away from the small uncharted isle. The moon shined above, in the water the shadow of the kraken swimming below the ship as Valerie kept up her conversation, working along the other crew members to help the crowd of people on deck.

They reached Ra’kel in the early morning hours, long before the sun would rise. They docked as the Kraken’s handler. The name ‘Czare’ was agreed upon for it. It never really had a title for itself, didn’t need one. But it was glad to be called something by the odd little being on the float- er- boat. It stayed in the deep, keeping watch and exploring the waters around as the people did their business.

Everyone exited the ship, those shipwrecked went to find lodging for the night. The Odiares tuck by the members. “Well you both are welcome to stay with us for the night before returning home. That way I can give you your payment as well before you go. Thank you so much, honestly it’s been an odd trip but I’m glad to see everyone safe.” He smiled, tiredly, at the members.

I I I

The exertion and stress of the earlier situation had led to Sask isolating himself in the captain's quarters for entirely different reasons from before. Sometimes, hunger/thirst had nothing to do with whether or not you had just eaten. Sometimes it had to do with how much energy you used that day and how stressed you were.

Blood was equal parts food, drink, and drug to a vampire. At the moment, Henry wanted all three.

So, as not to succumb to his baser instincts, he took to the shadows of the room and did not come out for the duration of the trip until he could confidently say he wasn't going to chomp on the captain or one of the guild members without meaning too.

Even with over 7 centuries, some things never changed.

I I I

Roland brightened up when Valerie began talking with the kraken and the kraken had agreed to the proposition. He was beyond overjoyed for more reasons than one. It was always great to see that they could all get along one way or another, even if the only one who can really understands was Valerie.

In the downtime, Roland had asked Valerie if he could speak with the kraken and he ended up having fun with the both of them. The beast was a child in behavior but it was still an enjoyable time for him. He helped out, of course.

He was worried about Henry though. He hadn't departed from the quarters and he wasn't talking to them either. Roland thought that he may be asleep but he knew that Henry exerted a lot of magic back then, so maybe there was something wrong? But he left the vampire alone as he knew that it would probably be for the best if he didn't bother Henry.

Once they docked, he turned to the family that they were to escort back home. “Ah, that would be nice but I'll leave that up to Henry. I'm still fine to go back to Kolan, but I'm not sure if he is.” He replied with a shake of his head. He could always just fly him and Henry back to the guild anyway.

I I I

‘That would be wise.’ The vampire responded to Roland's thoughts, ‘Getting back to Kolan and the guild would at least enable me to get away from our wards. My desire to feed grows with every passing hour.’

(Part 4/4)

I I I

AI10100 AI10100 shadowz1995 shadowz1995
The two members manage to to return to their guild hall with out much more trouble. With the reward from Phineas in hand and an ever grateful ship captain and Kraken child left behind hopefully they shall get the R&R they deserve. Though who knows what may be waiting for them back home.

Nefertiti - Located: Above Kolan -> Raven Guild; Delivering A Challenge - Interacting: AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Arthro Arthro

It was hard to imagine anything more joyous than being in the air. Flying high above the city of Kolan, it was the one of things Nefi never took for granted since becoming a Sphynx. There truly was no better thrill in life than feeling the whips of wind flowing past her hers and against her fur in the wide, endless expanse of the sky. Never did she feel more free than in the air. Up here, the world was hers to explore.

Beneath her, Nefi with her eagle-eyed vision could make the people walking on the ground, blissfully unaware as Nefi passed by overhead. The Kolan was a crowded, suffocating place. She could only imagine how long it would take her to actually walk the whole way to the Raven Guild, her current destination, from her the house that had become her home. In no time at all, she spotted the building as she approached it from the air.

Outside of the Raven Guild, Nefi could see the usual delivery boy for the Raven Guild. He seemed like a kind person from what Nefi had gleamed from her interactions with him. If memory serves his name was Zalis? No, that didn't sound quite right. Zalam? Zalox? Bah, Nefi couldn't remember the delivery boy's name. Regardless, he seemed to be cowering from something.

What the delivery boy was cowering from was some unnatural creatures. One was a tall creature wearing what seemed to be some kind of armor that Nefi had never seen before. The other was a spherical creature, an orb of some kind, with metallic tentacles. Based on the way the delivery boy was cowering and the menacing appearances of the others, people whom Nefi had not seen before at the guild, this was not some friendly encounter.

Folding her wings inwards, Nefi dived towards the ground at a fast speed, coming straight down over top of the delivery boy and the two strangers. There was enough space between the deliver boy and the approaching orb for her to feel comfortable tossing her spear, so she did so. The spear connected with the ground between the orb and the deliver boy, creating more space as the delivery boy backed up even more.

Nefi landed on the ground on all fours with a snarl before her body shifted to allow her to stand on her hind legs. With her giant wings spread out to either side, she was certainly an imposing sight, obscuring and shielding the delivery boy from the orb and creature. "To battle!" Nefi yelled as her armor, black and gold with a lion's head on her breastplate, materialized on her body. Reaching out with her hand, the spear on the ground lifted up and flew backwards, shaft first, right into her outstretched hand. Clad in her armor, wings expanded, and spear pointing at the orb, Nefi yelled out, "I am Nefertiti of Raven Guild! Who would dare attack this boy on our land? Identify and explain yourselves now, strangers, or this shall be the end of you."

[div class="Button CR"]
Zalex Wingard
Status

Interacting:
Arthro Arthro JustNicole JustNicole

Mentioned:
N/A

Located:
In front of Raven Guild Hall I Trying to make sense of this. [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
401G

Weapon:
Crystal Blade

Armor:
Prussian Blue Leather
[/div]

<:: Buildings! ::> UV was shocked, turning around to observe that there were, indeed, ancient-looking buildings grouped together a short distance away. <:: We must establish contact with the locals at once! ::> He was on the move, speeding toward the buildings. "Wait, robot, we don't know how they will react!" Pytor shouted, the speakers on his suit peaking slightly. He began to follow, knowing his protest fell upon no ears. Quickly spotting the delivery boy standing at the door of the Raven guild, UV approached, greeting himself in a language foreign to this world: Russian.
To battle!" Nefi yelled as her armor, black and gold with a lion's head on her breastplate, materialized on her body. Reaching out with her hand, the spear on the ground lifted up and flew backwards, shaft first, right into her outstretched hand. Clad in her armor, wings expanded, and spear pointing at the orb, Nefi yelled out, "I am Nefertiti of Raven Guild! Who would dare attack this boy on our land? Identify and explain yourselves now, strangers, or this shall be the end of you."
Zalex yelped at the Sphinx descended up them. The orb, thing, and the sudden appearance of the member made his hair stand on end. He looked between the woman and the, spirits? The boy was still unsure as he peaked out behind the winged woman. If only he could rea- oh wait! he could! His brother had taught him a bit about reading minds. He should be able to see if those two were indeed spirits. Though, he hardly practiced and wasn't very good at physics Zalex at least got the humanoid's impression of being new to this land. Was that really it? Were they lost? Was this all just some magic gone bad to lead them here?

"I-I'm ok Miss. I think they are just lost beings." Very strange and very lost beings, just attempting to read the one's mind was jarring to Zalex. "I'm not sure they speak any of the common tongues either," The floating one that had appeared to approach him has exerted some sort of sound. What ever that noise was if it was language it wasn't anything he had ever heard. "I dabble in a but of physics but I'm not that good.." He looked at her sheepishly, trying to explain why he came to these conclusions. He looked back at the new comers. The boy couldn't stand to try to look into their heads again, it was to confusing for him to try it any more. "Doesn't the guild give refuge to beings? Maybe that's why they're here?" It was a heck of a conclusion to jump too but he knew the guild master wouldn't turn anyone away, even if they were as strange as these two. Though the cat at the doorway didn't seem to warm up to them.

if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (hide Name) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

[class=Notes] //Bellow are the Buttons the first line is the button where you will change your Name the second line you don't have to change// [/class] [div class="Button Name"]
Parfa Dawnpaw
Status

Interacting:
Katsuya Katsuya

Mentioned:
@

Located:
Kolan Capital; New Comrade! [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Currency:

Weapon(s):

Armor:

[/div]
The family tilted their heads in unison at the newcomer.

"Ah! A comrade, honey!" the Collie patted her husband's paw excitedly. "I'm new in the guild too! I'm Parfa of the Dawnpaw pack!" she said cheerfully, pulling her colorful garb aside to reveal a leather armor emblazoned with the crest of the Raven guild. Her fluffy tail wagging, she hopped off the wagon to shake his hand.

"It's right there!" she pointed in the distance with a short stubby paw finger. "You just follow this main road that we are on, friend. Me, my husband Sol, and our kids Hati, Loki, Fenris, and Misha, are actually going there right now." She pointed to each of her family. The puppies sniffed the air towards the stranger, their little tails wagging, as they barked, "Hi!"; "Hello, mister!"; "You smell like burned plants!";

"You want a ride, stranger?" offered Sol, after he too sniffed the air. He pointed his nose at the back of the wagon, then looked back at Helios with one tough but kind golden eye.

Last edited:
FD0515BE-3016-4204-9BC7-678EC9DF3229.jpeg - Helios -
“Comrades”

Just as the cart stopped, Helios slowed down and stopped as well. He watched in a slight fascination at her bouncy fur before looking at her husband’s fur. Thinking it’s stiffer than hers. None of the animals in the outskirted forests had bouncy fur . . . It was new.

“My name is Helios and I don’t have a family name. It’s nice to meet all of you.” He chuckled at what one of the puppies said as he firmly shook her hand . . . Paw? He lets go as he replied to the puppy. “I’m not surprised that I smell like burnt plants, considering my occupation.”

He tilted his head, sight following where she pointed and nodding as he listened to her direction. “Ah! I see.”

Then Helios perked up like an excitable puppy when the tough looking Sol offered, but he tried his best to not be childish. He is an adult after all . . . Sort of. Young adult!

“If it’s not a bother to you or your family, then yes. It’s very kind of you, sir Sol.” The healer gratefully smiled, reminiscent to how a lizard would grin widely.

Zer0 Zer0

[class=BG] background-color:#ece7dc; color:black; font-family:Oldenburg; padding:10px; text-align:center; [/class] [class=Lines] border-Top: 2px solid #102f7e; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; margin-left:10px; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:240px; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide CR) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script] [class=ButtonBorder] border:1px SOLID silver; padding-bottom:-4px; padding-top:3px; font-family:Macondo; font-size:17px; [/class] [Class=Tags] font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; margin-left:10px; color:black; padding:3px 3px 3px 3px; [/class] [Class=Stats] margin-left:10px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:black; padding:3px 3px 3px 3px;; [/class] [class=Icon] margin:10px auto; border: 2px SOLID #102f7e; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/549756097356103680/e6f9704c99d5c087423a54d14e958a77.png); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=Icon2] margin:10px auto; border: 2px SOLID #102f7e; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/327102470063128576/480520168724758538/14ddecf65ce9dfad1c3d200a637f25dc.jpg); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=Icon3] margin:10px auto; border: 2px SOLID #102f7e; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/N9H9mFS/New2.jpg); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=Icon4] margin:10px auto; border: 2px SOLID #102f7e; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://magic.wizards.com/sites/mtg/files/image_legacy_migration/images/magic/daily/sf/sf218_my_centaur_is_amazing.jpg); background-size: 100% 100%; [/class] [class=Icon5] margin:10px auto; border: 2px SOLID #102f7e; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/420988725326250004/Calla.png); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [div class=BG] [div class="Lines"][/div]
[div class="Button" style="margin-top:20px;"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Cor'va Rhodes[/div][/div] [div class=Icon][/div] [div class="Button" style="margin-top:20px;"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar[/div][/div] [div class=Icon2][/div] [div class=Tags] Interacting:
Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Mentioned:
N/A

Located:
At Cor'va's Home | Investigating [/div]
Cor’va nodded. “Of course, Well this is...it. “ She looked down at the small porcelain doll. It looked like a normal doll that any child could have been playing with at the moment instead of sitting alone in a plant filled room. Cor’va looked away, as if staring at it any longer would be unwise. “It grew all this over my furniture, I tried to burn the thing, 5 minutes in the hottest flame i could conjure, though I don’t regularly practice fire magic... but it didn’t do a thing! I removed all the items in here to minimize loss on my research. As you can see I would never leave my living space such a disaster.” She huffed, all her shadow and writing, some of her books were remade into plants before. It was a nightmare!

“Nothing’s worked. I threw it into the ocean.” She paused, “It came back.” Cor’va glanced at the thing and looks back at Arleth. “It won’t leave this room if I leave it here. It doesn’t eat, it doesn’t drink, I close the window shutters and the next day they’ll be open. I am a scientist of the dark but I can’t deal with whatever black magic or witchery this is.” The fae sighs.

I I I

Assuming that Cor’va did indeed enter the room, Arleth followed her with her posture unchanging. Arleth watched the scholar for a moment, taking note of how her eyes did not linger on the doll for very long before she too would glance down at it. Using Cor’va’s direction concerning her actions towards the doll, Arleth didn’t allow her gaze to remain long either before her arms moved from their position behind her back before she crossed them in front of her.

The Half Fae listened in silence, offering no nods of understanding nor words of response as her gaze drifted lazily from the speaker, to the object spoken of, and to the room around them. Once Cor’va had finished giving the brief details of her observations of the doll, Arleth glanced back towards the doll for a moment before she focused on Cor’va, “this all sounds relatively tame for a haunted doll… has she done anything very malicious otherwise?”

The seemingly harmless antics of the doll didn’t seem to phase her, nor did it diminish her interest in the subject, though she was curious if this was more of a misunderstanding than a dangerous haunting and she made a point of calling the doll a she rather than an it.

I I I

“Well these vines didn’t get here by themselves. It may not be much but it’s inconvenient enough and damaging enough. I’ve sent it clear across the kingdom and yet it returns! Returns to over take a room or have it’s dirty vines mess with my research.” She huffed and crossed her arms. Turning away from Arleth suggesting that it’s mere presence and insistence on returning to her wasn’t enough of a reason to gather assistance of disposing it. The Fae turned back to Arleth and leaned in, speaking in a hushed tone. “It...it whispers things...as well...I can’t make out a word but...it tries to speak sometimes…” She looked very spooked, very unlike the collected and dramatically inconvenienced persona she had on this whole time.

“Between us, I truthfully just want to get rid of it to end all of this.” She sighed, taking off her spectacles and pinching the bridge of her nose.

[div class="Lines"][/div]

[div class="Button" style="margin-top:20px;"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Lirletta Archeron[/div][/div] [div class=Icon3][/div] [div class="Button" style="margin-top:20px;"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Raven Wolfbane[/div][/div] [div class=Icon4][/div] [div class="Button" style="margin-top:20px;"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Calla Rose[/div][/div] [div class=Icon5][/div] [div class=Tags] Interacting:

Mentioned:
N/A

Located:
On the Seas I Approaching the shore. [/div]
Lirletta was rather unimpressed by their current quest, but she’s the one who decided to follow them. Lirletta did a once over on her gear, making sure her sword’s scabbard was belted to her hip comfortably and her shield was tightly bound to her left arm. She was in the middle of tightening her shield when she spoke to the guildmaster “I wonder if it’ll really be that easy.”

She was sceptical to say the least. All of the books she read about adventurers, usually had their quests going awry or being are just small parts of a larger more dangerous one. “Don’t worry about me~, I can usually handle myself.” Lirlet’s voice was rather whimsical, and didn’t convey any sense of worry, in fact it almost seemed arrogant.

Once they got close enough that the Golems were visible, Lirletta watched them as they towered over them on the boat. It wasn’t a feeling that she felt very often, Seeing things larger than her. Looking down on her. It wasn’t a very good feeling, but Lirletta’s curiosity about the Golems themselves outweighed the pressure she felt. She spoke, though it was more like she was mumbling to herself rather than actually talking to someone. “I’ve always wondered about these things. I wonder if I could make something like that.” Lirlet listened to Calla as she went on about the person they were going to meet “Do you think they are going to try and lie to us?”

I I I

Raven stared at the giant golems of the Fae and whistled at the impressiveness of the large limestone leviathans. Fear paralysis has mostly been beat out of him as a guard and was never one to stand aside due to size but Raven was feeling a ever so rare weight imposed by the size of the granite giants. A feeling that was pushed away by amusement when he heard the new crewmate pondered the extent of her powers by copying the Fae creations. “Ha Dragonling, I’m pretty sure your magic will not create something like that. Your magic source is too far the spectrum to copy those. Maybe a remote controlled rock but I don’t think autonomous ones are doable for you. Not any good ones Also I’m sure the boss means more lies through omission than false lines. Those read between the lines types.”

I I I

As the shore neared and the crystal guardians settled back into the ocean Calla turned to her two members. “There may be a bit of deceit, but I merely meant that each Fae has a language of their own. Or even Fae families." She's met a few young ones who have all the same little expressions as their parents. Some grow out of it, others, simply don't. "Like how Lirlette’s smile may not mean the same thing as when you smile Raven. The difference though is that, for a Fae, a whole conversation may be happening unsaid. Every word, and expression is a carefully placed chess piece to them.” Calla explained. It was something, different really. Explaining it was a tad difficult, though now the guild master had gotten used to the, sincere conversation posing as a human, it was still hard to not expect messages to get across by a curl of a lip or a side glance. At least not in the way she was used too.

“Even though it’s getting darker you can almost see the house on the cliff ahead. This woman most likely does not accept to get many visitors. No doubt Arleth may be already up there. Lirlette if you do not mind, could you take us to the house while Captain Cortil takes the vessel to the port east of us. We’ll meet up with him again after this assignment is over.”

Parfa Dawnpaw
Status

Interacting:
Katsuya Katsuya

Mentioned:
@

Located:
Kolan Capital; New Comrade! [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Currency:

Weapon(s):

Armor:

[/div]
"It's not a bother at all, Helios." nodded the German Shepherd, smiling, as he glanced at his wife. Parfa wagged her tail and nodded at him, then at Helios too. "Let's make some room kids." and he stood up and ushered the pups to help him move around the hanging slabs of smoked bacon and cans of milk.

They were holding up the road and some folks on wagons at the back hollered at them to move to the side. Parfa barked, "Just a moment!" before smiling back at Helios sweetly. When all was done, Sol got back on the driver's seat, and with a click of his tongue, the giant rams went 'baa' and moved along. Parfa sat on the back with their new friend, who was being sniffed and dog-piled by the curious puppies who found him very interesting.

"Be polite around Helios, children." she said, pulling Misha who was sniffing his ear, off his shoulder and hugged her.

"What's your job, mister Helios, sir?" asked Loki, the one with the stump tail, who sat on his left.

"How come you don't have a last name? Don't you have a mom and a dad?" asked Hati.

"I like you!" said Misha, her golden eyes shining, as she tried to wiggle out of her mom's arms to touch his shoes. "You smell like food!"

"How did you make your hair green?" asked Fenris, the only Collie pup among the litter.

It went on like this, as the sheep drawn wagon made its way to the north end of the city, and up the winding road that lead to the Raven Guild Hall. The Dawnpaws were very talkative, telling Helios how their entire pack of forty had just moved into a good pastureland south of the city to start their own ranch and that they're now working hard to pay off the land loan they got from Cornwall's Merchant's guild. They were nomad sheep herders from Hybridios and always went on a trip around the country once a year to give gifts to the Dark Lands, and then just explore and see the new changes in the other countries. They've always loved Kolan, and finally decided to settle here.

"And so I joined the Raven Guild to help pay off the loan. I heard that it's dangerous but is thrilling and pays well." said Parfa, excitedly, combing Loki's fur; Misha had escaped her grasp and was now dozing with her head on Helios' lap; Loki took her place to nap in his mother's arms.

"Why did you join the guild, Helios?"

Last edited:

[div class="Button CR"]
Pyotr Abakumov
Status

Interacting:
UVUB-1
Zalex
Nefertiti

Mentioned:

Located:
Near the Raven Guild Hall [/div]

Pyotr came to his senses.
This was not in the sense of him becoming sane, nor conscious — rather, he fell to his knees mid-stride due to a sensible fear. Grass, dirt, and mud (all foreign concepts to Abakumov) carpeted his fall to the ground prior to his hands shouldering most of the landing. The vast distance that he had traveled from Earth was just now beginning to overtake the body and the mind of the Russian from the sky: he was beginning to grasp the tangible, condensed, loneliness of a man who had just stepped foot on an alien world. Pyotr was either experiencing an inter-dimensional jet-lag, or culture shock. Never before had a creature living been this far from home, so far from relatives — so far from any stranger he'd seen in his life.
Peering around from the ground, his mad eyes darting left and right from behind the confines of his opaque visor, Abakumov blinked wildly at the landscape enclosing him. Bugs, grass, blue skies, air more clear than anything he could imagine; These things, along with nearly everything else around him, were only the subjects of thought or writing that escaped only the most ancient of minds — yet now he was witnessing them with his very own eyes. He grasped at his pounding heart, but his hand was kept quite distant by layers of kevlar, steel, rubber, and plastic.
If this is how I am going to react to the unfamiliar, Pyotr's mind pondered, this mission will end in a pathetic whimper.
"Get up." Abakumov ordered himself, pushing once again at the foliage crushed under his weight.

<:: Good evening! ::> The construction projected in the native tongue of its creators.
<:: Tidings of the potential proliferative induction of this force so seasoned that any choosing to so much as proclaim skepticism of its power shall be delivered to the Earth presents itself to you, erhm- ::> UV paused in its rehearsed speech to scan the immediate area with its keen eye. It was certain with all of its artificial mind that there was previously a figure present in the area, and with the agitated squinting of its single, glowing eye, the machine felt now like a fool for having presented its greeting not only prematurely, but to an audience that wasn't even present.
Shortly after this inaccurate revelation, a seemingly inaccurately thrown spear struck the ground just before the compact, metal intelligence. Looking up and down the primitive weapon in mild surprise, UV only had time to blink before the spear's owner — with a burst of wind from her large, feathered appendages — padded to the ground with a roaring cry of battle in a very familiar language.
It was a slight annoyance to UV that this civilization spoke English, as the robot required slightly more time to process this language's grammar into eloquent sentences than it did for Russian. Disregarding the astronomically small chances that a common language existed between itself and a completely foreign universe, UV began to translate its previously recited monologue into English before a stern, slightly electronic voice thundered from behind it.
"Yдерживать!" the walking suit of armor shouted, hastily approaching through the foliage, wielding a spear which was pointed directly at the half beast, half woman. "Опусти оружие, сейчас!"
<:: They don't speak Russian, Pyotr. ::>
"What?" The man barked into his radio.
<:: They can't understand you. They speak English. ::> UV was entirely composed in the situation, unlike the heavily breathing Pyotr, who clutched his gun with white knuckles. <:: Why don't you drop your weapon, instead? We are the intruders, and shooting isn't a very good first impression. ::>
With that last inaudible remark over its radio, UV turned a bit to glare at Pyotr. Abakumov returned the hostile gaze for a second or so, ensuring the beast with the spear never left his peripheral vision. Robbed of his speech, the Earthling refused to lower his weapon, plagued with wariness of this new land.

Hissing silently in a mechanical manner, UV's circuits boiled with impatience, and did its best to maintain a neutral disposition. It spoke now in English to the opposition, pausing unnaturally as it warmed up to the language for the first time.
<:: Apologies for my... Friend he is new to this land as am I I am UVUB-1 we... Are... From a distant. World. ::> UV blinked at the disjointed sentences it spoke. Surely to an unexpecting listener the spectacle would be frightening to hear, as its failure to synthesize normal human speech created an abomination that didn't deserve to be considered a sentence. Ashamed of itself, it floated in silence, entirely unsure of what to do next for the second time in its existence.
[div class="Button CR2"]
UVUB-1
Status

Interacting:
Nefertiti
Zalex

Mentioned:

Located:
Outside the Raven Guild Hall [/div]

Last edited:
68320B90-A0B8-483D-8C90-56794234D269.jpeg- Helios -
“Dawnpaws’ cart”​

Helios froze when all the pups jumped on him, stuttering before chuckling and giggling when they accidentally tickled him, falling on his butt mid-sitting. He let out a tiny snort when Misha’s wet nose poked his ear, flinching away before bashfully thanking Parfa; the family of chimeras would see a peek of green scales on the shell of his ear before it was veiled from his hair.

He looked to his left with a funny tense smile, his cheeks tinted pink as he wasn’t used to others hugging him so quickly. “I’m a herbalist —- u-uhh, I make medicine with plants or herbs I find in the wild.” He answered Loki before looking at the excitable Misha . . . Who wanted to touch his shoe. His head quickly served to Hati, his hands reaching to untie his boot. What? He wanted to make the right first impression —- even if that meant giving his shoe to someone.

Okay, he admits it: it is a little strange but kids are kids. They are always weird.

“I did have a mom and dad, but they are not living anymore. My grandpa is still alive though.” Helios grinned comfortably, not having an issue talking about his crazy grandfather. He passed his boot to Misha. “I like you too. You smell like daffodils —- I think my hair turned greenish because of the elemental magic I use.”

Helios muttered something under his breath, placing his hand on the cart’s floor. Suddenly, a tiny branch appeared in front of Fenris, pure green leaves unraveled with little pink buds blooming into a batch of tiny flowers. He grinned happily.

The more time he spends with the talkative family, the more comfortable he felt around them. His tense and awkward figure relaxed, leaning back even as he let Misha nap on his leg. He left a crown of the same pink flowers on her head; same for the other kids but with different colored flowers and berries (that he tucked seeds inside so they can grow on the crowns) He perked up in interest when Parfa mentioned about traveling before coming to Kolan for their new home.

“I’m sure you’ll pay your debt soon enough, Mrs. Parfa. Sir Sol.” Helios supported. Then he tilted his head a bit from the question.

“Oh! Well . . . I just want to read.” Then he chuckled awkwardly. “I heard from my gramps that Raven guild has an extensive library and I would like to know more about the world through books first. Plus the missions would be beneficial too. To see the world a little more.” Helios mentioned about he lived in a very warm place and he wanted to know if there was more to this world than just heat and ashes.

Zer0 Zer0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back