• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kolan and The Raven Guild

e01e4dcba5727b3bfd5d100893168a90.jpg
242a123442de69328335f2888fdd24a2.png

Interacting with: animegirl20 animegirl20
Mentions:

There was little to really remember about the quest - aside from the fact that they'd have to check every nook and cranny for this mysterious thief. Nevertheless, it should serve as a sort of pick me up after the Wolf Guild Battle. It had been quite a while since then but they have been idle from then until now and Roland had to admit that he was getting bored. Even a quest as small as this - not that it was too small, it was still very important and Roland acknowledge that - would serve as an outlet for Roland's extra energy. He was rather lost in thought but when two people had entered the guild hall, Roland naturally turned to look at them. He had recognized the female part of the duo - Maria, Zac's protegee. He had brought her around before his untimely passing away. Roland has made a point to visit the grave every now and then, somewhere in his heart still wishing that the man was still here.

He watched as Calla approached them, to talk about the official induction into the Raven Guild no doubt. Roland made a mental note to introduce himself to the male recruit at a later point, surely he would be someone that would be interesting to be around. Maria had already scurried off somewhere as Calla led the other man somewhere else to hash out the terms of the guild. He stretched his limbs, for a moment wondering if he was going to do the right thing before brushing it off and continuing forward, ascending the steps in search of Maria.

"Maria?" He called out unsurely to the hall that had the most unoccupied rooms. She was likely picking out a new room for herself. "It's me Roland. Come on cub, let me welcome you to the guild!" He exclaimed merrily, using the term of endearment that was passed around by shifters in his community in Hybridios. It was out of habit that he had done this. Maria was still young and energetic and even though Roland is aware that there are others that are much more older than Roland is, or will ever be, he still reserved the rights to call her by the pet name the younger ones were called.

[class=BG] background-color:#ece7dc; color:black; font-family:Oldenburg; padding:10px 30px 10px 20px; text-align:center; [/class] [class=Lines] width:100%; border-Top: 3px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 1px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; [/class] [class=Lines2] border-Top: 1px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 3px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; width:100%; [/class] [Class=Tags] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px; [/class] [Class=Stats] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px;; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; border-bottom: 1px SOLID silver; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:240px; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide CR) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script] [class=ButtonBorder] border:1px SOLID silver; padding-bottom:-4px; padding-top:3px; font-family:Macondo; font-size:17px; [/class] [class=Container] display:flex; margin:auto; flex-direction: row; align-content: flex-start [/class] [class=Flag] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-right: 126px solid transparent; [/class] [Class=FlagA] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-left: 126px solid transparent; [/class] [class=Icon] margin:0px auto; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/420988725326250004/Calla.png); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=Icon2] margin:0px auto; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/460601686856040479/bdbda7da1e05a2f08641d724d468ba70.jpg); background-size: 100% 100%; [/class] [class=IconBord] margin:0px auto; margin-top:10px; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:155px; height:154px; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/548158075497086979/SilverC.png); background-size:120% 120%; background-position: 50% 47%; overflow:hidden; padding:3px; [/class] [class=Armor] background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/482960530097700874/image0.jpg); background-size: 90% 120%; background-position: 50% 0%;] [/class] [div class=BG] [div class="Lines"][/div]
[div class="Button CR"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Calla Rose[/div][/div] [div class="Button Eq hidden"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Status[/div][/div] [div class=Tags] [div class=IconBord][div class=Icon][/div][/div] [div class=IconBord][div class=Icon2][/div][/div] Naria
Interacting:
Phayne Phayne

Mentioned:
N/A

Located:
Raven Guild I Explaining Quests [/div] [div class="Stats hidden"] [div class=IconBord][div class="Icon Armor"][/div][/div]
Currency:
401G

Weapon:
Crystal Blade

Armor:
Prussian Blue Leather
[/div] [Div class=Container] [Div class=Flag][/div][Div class=FlagA][/div] [/div]

Azael returned his right hand to his side, mirroring the placement of his left. "How does one select a quest?" he asked, cold eyes still examining Calla. "If I may speak out of term, I cannot help but feel that my actions thus far have perhaps shown me in a less than desirable light, if so... then I would like to make ammends as quickly as possible..." offered the Fae, turning away and walking over to the side of the room; his hand clasping one of the ornate decorations on display and examining it; fingertips caressing the edges ever so slightly as if memorising the various grooves adorning the decoration. "You humans have coined many whimsical phrases.." he began returning the object to its rightful place and again returning to face Calla. "...yet one does not resonate as much as this particular little gem. I believe it goes like this... Actions speak louder than words" Azael tilted his head ever so slightly, placing a fingertip to his chin as if trying to make sure that he had remembered that correctly. "As I am sure you know... us Fae have a very strong connection to words... thus to hear such a phrase... well... to put it frankly.. it didn't sit too well with myself... though.. perhaps now is the time to see if that is truly the case..." Azael paused, turning back towards Calla. "What I am trying to say is... perhaps I may redeem myself through the completion of a quest?"
She didn't move, didn't falter. Her expression simply raised a brow at him. Seeing how she had many adornments and books in her office alone about the cultures and customs of the world. Always studying, always taking in such information. He stood and kept talking, talking talking talking. Though Calla admit, she was prone to long winded spells of speaking. It did come with the job however. As he spoke of selecting a quest she waited till he was done before answering. Her hand lifting up almost to stop him from picking up the 'decorative' cat skull in his hand. Thankfully Naria was deeply asleep. It was easier to separate her pieces that way. Calla let her hand drop before he would look back at her and just let it go as he returned her cat's head to its body. While his back was turned to it the 'display' of bones rumbled and stuck fast together as a tiny sneeze was heard behind him. Along with the rattling of bones as Naria shook her head and stood up to stretch.

Calla covered her amused smile with a hand for a moment. "Excuse me." She took a moment to clear her throat and let her smile drop as the undead feline dropped from the shelf and sniffed at the boots of Azael. "I would say you could redeem yourself by simply not making such mistakes again though if you're heart is set on something more, grandeur, then by all means." Her hands swept away from her self in a fluid motion to emphasize her wording. "In the meeting room over there," her door opened as she pointed to the room in their sight, slightly to the left of the kitchen. "Inside there is the quest book, everything we see, the wolf guild sees so neither takes on the same quests. You may flip through the book and when you find one you'd like to take on then come to me and I'll get you started."

She had the door closed and looked over at him, "Granted you have just joined so you will not be going alone for your first time. I'll have one of the other members come along to gauge your skills Seeing that I do have a quest of my own to see to soon. Though yes, its easy as looking at a book and saying the word and you'll be on your way. I encourage you to take on a few quests in a group or duo to get to know your fellow members." She finished, her cat trotting over to her side of the desk and getting onto Calla's lap. The woman couldn't help but give Naria an affectionate pet.

[div class="Lines2"][/div] [/div]

Last edited:
[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes, the only colors that are NAMED and do not use hex codes are White, black and Silver// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags or you may copy and paste:

after each time you want to show a paragraph break you'll only need it one
if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=BG] background-color:#ece7dc; color:black; font-family:Oldenburg; padding:10px 20px 10px 20px; text-align:center; //This is the Background// [/class] [class=Lines] width:100%; border-Top: 3px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 1px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; float:left; //The top lines// [/class] [class=Lines2] border-Top: 1px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 3px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; float:left; width:100%; //The bottom lines// [/class] [Class=Tags] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px; //Optimal Spacing for the tags// [/class] [Class=Stats] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px; //Optimal Spacing for the stats// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; border-bottom: 1px SOLID silver; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:240px; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// set link (getText) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Azael Valefiore") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Azael Valefiore") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Azael Valefiore") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Azael Valefiore") (hide CR) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script] [class=ButtonBorder] border:1px SOLID silver; padding-bottom:-4px; padding-top:3px; font-family:Macondo; font-size:17px; //The border in the buttons// [/class] [class=Container] display:flex; margin:auto; flex-direction: row; align-content: flex-start //container for the flag ends// [/class] [class=Flag] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-right: 126px solid transparent; //Left triangle of flag// [/class] [Class=FlagA] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-left: 126px solid transparent; //right triangle of flag// [/class] [class=Icon] margin:0px auto; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/31/51/33/31513390582333c692f3641909b6685a.jpg); background-size: 100% 120%; //The Icon for your Character please adjust the background-size to make your image look nice and not warps the first ##% adjusts the width of the image and the second the height you can use pixel measurements too if its easier! just put ##px ##px instead and keep the ; at the end// //You can mess with adding background-position: ##% ##%; to postion your image nicely// [/class] [class=IconBord] margin:0px auto; margin-top:10px; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:155px; height:154px; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/548158075497086979/SilverC.png); background-size:100% 100%; overflow:hidden; padding:3px; //The cool border around the image, you cannot change the color here, it's an image. you may go and take the URL of the image, download it and edit it to your color of choice or ask me to make you a custom color image for the border, you should not have to mess with this at all unless the color needs to be changed// [/class] [class=Armor] background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/31/51/33/31513390582333c692f3641909b6685a.jpg); background-size: 100% 120%; //The Icon for your armor please adjust the background-size to make your image look nice and not warps the first ##% adjusts the width of the image and the second the height you can use pixel measurements too if its easier! just put ##px ##px instead and keep the ; at the end// //You can mess with adding background-position: ##% ##%; to postion your image nicely// [/class] [class=Notes] \\Below is the code you can actually see and type responses in!\\ [/class] [div class=BG] [div class="Lines"][/div]
[div class="Button CR"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Azael Valefiore[/div][/div] [div class="Button Eq hidden"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Status[/div][/div] [div class=Tags] [div class=IconBord][div class=Icon][/div][/div]
Interacting:
Calla Rose AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
Mentioned: Maria animegirl20 animegirl20

Located:
Raven Hall

Action:
Being briefed by Calla [/div] [div class="Stats hidden"] [div class=IconBord][div class="Icon Armor"][/div][/div]
Currency:
N/A

Weapon:
Dues Requiem

Armor:
Valefiore Regalia

[/div] [Div class=Container] [Div class=Flag][/div][Div class=FlagA][/div] [/div]

ba3861333225cef898a636b4b991ed15.png

ab913c2951b24349d30a3d751047c1fe.jpg
Eyes rapidly glancing towards his right, the Fae whom had assumed himself to be alone with Calla was momentarily caught off guard, as both the movement of what he had earlier thought to be inanimate and the accompanying sneeze had caught him by surprise. Almost instantly Azael's left hand had risen to cover his left eye; a smirk spreading across his face as his momentary surprise quickly turned into amusement as he watched the skeletal feline make its way towards Calla, the very movement of the creature somewhat alien considering how exposed it appeared to be. Rare was it to observe the movement of a creature devoid of flesh; the unnatural aspect of it hinting towards something far more ethereal. What amused him the most was the sheer fact that he had been duped, unable to distinguish the lingering magic that surrounded the feline, its aura melding in with the very building itself.

Clearly the cat was born from the magic of Calla; the essence of its very being hidden amidst the radiating aura of magic that permeated every stone of this very building and it was because of this that he had been unable to distinguish it from anything else in the room, merely assuming the skeletal cat to be a nothing more than an ornament of decoration; the 'ornament' now presently sniffing away at the boots of Azael, whose once amused expression had already begun to dissipate; his attention drawn back towards Calla as she begun to answer his earlier question.

Remaining fixed upon the spot, Azael turned to face the direction of the opened door, his vision fixed upon the interior of the exposed meeting room as her explanation continued; the opening and closing of the door unfazing the Fae, after all it was only natural considering the construct of this place.

"I see" replied Azael, taking a step back and bowing towards Calla as he begun to make his exit. "Perhaps I shall skim the quest book later today, once I have settled into my accomodation" he spoke, still hunched over. "I hope not to disappoint upon my debut" he finished, standing fully and turning towards the exit as he begun to make his way towards the door, only stopping once he was halfway out; his head turned with one eye staring straight towards Calla.

"Necromancy is a fickle thing. I pray that fortune continues to shine upon you" he whispered, before following the same path that Maria had taken, towards where the rooms were.

[div class="Lines2"][/div]

[/div]

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes, the only colors that are NAMED and do not use hex codes are White and Silver// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the

if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (hide Name) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

[class=Notes] //Bellow are the Buttons the first line is the button where you will change your Name the second line you don't have to change// [/class] [div class="Button Name"]
Parfa Dawnpaw
[/div] [div class="Button Equip hidden"]
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when the page first loads typically the image of what your OC looks like// //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Interacting:
Katsuya Katsuya Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Mentioned:

Located:
Darkwood Forest [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Currency:

Weapon(s):

Armor:

[/div]
"Parfa covered her ears. She jumped all the same at the sound of Helios roar. She gaped. This shy draec suddenly became formidable!

Somewhere in the forest, many doggos looked up in alarm wondering what beast has made itself known in the forest.

"Helios . . . are you as big as Bella in your real form?" asked Parfa still amazed at seeing this side of the draec for the first time.

Meanwhile the puppies stared in half-awe, half-fear of the murder eyes lady. "Cool!" said Misha, wagging her tail. "The biggest thing I've managed to hunt by myself is a rabbit! I'm super fast you know! Hati's downed a baby deer, but Ragnar even though he's the oldest has never caught anything."

"Q-quiet, Misha! Don't tell people that!" said Ragnar looking insecure, his ears folding back. " I just don't like going outside."

"Ragnar's like our dad, he doesn't like going outside either." said Hati. Twa's then that they heard a startling roar. "Who- who was that?"

Parfa was whining anxiously, sniffing the knoll and following her pups' scent. "They went this way, Helios!" Then she looked up when she noticed a familiar grumpy birb. "Tzeentch!" She understood and followed him.

Minutes later Arleth would see Parfa running as fast as her four paws could carry her towards her puppies. She looked relieved, and then her visage tranaformed into something like an angry saber tooth tiger. The pups seemed to know they were in trouble.

"It was Misha's idea to follow food!"blurted Hati immediately; "Ragnar smelled it first and was wondering what it was, and so I followed it!"; "These two didn't listen to me, mom, I told them we should stay put."; "Hi, Helios!" added Misha, grinning.

Helios was suddenly tackled by Misha and Hati. Parfa looked sternly at them. "Pups, what did I say about wandering off? What if you met a bear and not Arleth? By the way, hello, Arleth! Thank you for bringing us to my pups." Then her eyes snapped back to said pups who were now hiding behind Helios' legs.

"But we didn't meet a bear." Misha pouted. "We met the murder eyes lady."

Parfa was startled. "Er, I meant that in a good way, Arleth."

- Helios -

Slowly straightening his back, Helios lowered his cupped hands and looked around in case he sees a group of fluff coming over. But nothing. No excited yips and chorus of barks yet. He turned his head towards Parfa as she asked her question, tilting his head like one of her pups would. Then he hunched a bit. His red cheeks became darker as his entire face turned red. His lips pinched as he started to poke his fingers together, his long side fringes veiled over his eyes.

”N-no, I’m not as big as Bella. She’s a dragon. Dragons are usually bigger than draecs but it is possible to be as big b-but I’m n-not b-big.” He mumbled, explaining the different heights between Dragons and Draecs that he almost didn’t hear or see the grumpy bird; if it wasn’t for Parfa catching his attention. He followed behind her, jogging in his pace, and spotted the dark raven leading the way. Deciding to catch up to Parfa (who was a few meters away) , his started to run, not minding his bag constantly hitting his side hip with each step and hop over roots.

Within those few minutes of running, Arleth and the pups can see Helios in Parfa’s left before stopping next to the large tree Arleth is sitting on. He gently placed a hand on the rough bark and smiled happily, slightly huffing from the run. He missed running through forests. He should do this again soon to build up his lost stamina over the years of sitting and reading and planting.

He perked up as soon the pups piped their excuses, each one jumbled over the other, and he sighed. Giving up on who said who. Then he lightly waved at the pups with a soft smile. “Hi-Oof!” The healer didn’t expect the sudden tackle and stumbled from the surprise. He managed to not fall and patted the two pups that held onto his legs on their heads gently. Helios started to wonder if this is how older brothers feel like when their younger siblings hid behind them as their mother scolded them —- amused and slightly fearfully of said mother.

He has no shame of wanting to hide behind the tree to avoid Parfa’s fierce mother-bear gaze.

But he stood there, letting the pups hide behind him as their mother scolded them. At the ‘murder-eyes lady‘ comment, Helios snickered. Hiding his growing grin behind a fist as he pretended to cough. His cheeks stayed pink. Then he looked up, spotting the hidden Arleth, raising a hand to wave.

”Hi, Arleth!”

Zer0 Zer0 Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes, the only colors that are NAMED and do not use hex codes are White, black and Silver// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the

if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=BG] background-color:#ece7dc; color:black; font-family:Oldenburg; padding:10px 20px 10px 20px; text-align:center; //This is the Background// [/class] [class=Lines] width:100%; border-Top: 3px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 1px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; float:left; //The top lines// [/class] [class=Lines2] border-Top: 1px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 3px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; float:left; width:100%; //The bottom lines// [/class] [Class=Tags] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px; //Optimal Spacing for the tags// [/class] [Class=Stats] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px; //Optimal Spacing for the stats// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; border-bottom: 1px SOLID silver; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:240px; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// set link (getText) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Name") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (hide CR) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script] [class=ButtonBorder] border:1px SOLID silver; padding-bottom:-4px; padding-top:3px; font-family:Macondo; font-size:17px; //The border in the buttons// [/class] [class=Container] display:flex; margin:auto; flex-direction: row; align-content: flex-start //container for the flag ends// [/class] [class=Flag] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-right: 126px solid transparent; //Left triangle of flag// [/class] [Class=FlagA] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-left: 126px solid transparent; //right triangle of flag// [/class] [class=Icon] margin:0px auto; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://www.rpnation.com/attachments/1540436660_4go-neptune_twitter_campaign-png.647884/?hash=73d6374ee674d37c7676751ff2852f9d); background-size: 100% 100%; //The Icon for your Character please adjust the background-size to make your image look nice and not warps the first ##% adjusts the width of the image and the second the height you can use pixel measurements too if its easier! just put ##px ##px instead and keep the ; at the end// //You can mess with adding background-position: ##% ##%; to postion your image nicely// [/class] [class=IconBord] margin:0px auto; margin-top:10px; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:155px; height:154px; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/548158075497086979/SilverC.png); background-size:100% 100%; overflow:hidden; padding:3px; //The cool border around the image, you cannot change the color here, it's an image. you may go and take the URL of the image, download it and edit it to your color of choice or ask me to make you a custom color image for the border, you should not have to mess with this at all unless the color needs to be changed// [/class] [class=Armor] background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146314112172043/567116130037268481/image-placeholder.png); background-size: 100% 100%; //The Icon for your armor please adjust the background-size to make your image look nice and not warps the first ##% adjusts the width of the image and the second the height you can use pixel measurements too if its easier! just put ##px ##px instead and keep the ; at the end// //You can mess with adding background-position: ##% ##%; to postion your image nicely// [/class] [class=Notes] \\Below is the code you can actually see and type responses in!\\ [/class] [div class=BG] [div class="Lines"][/div]
[div class="Button CR"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Maria[/div][/div] [div class="Button Eq hidden"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Status[/div][/div] [div class=Tags] [div class=IconBord][div class=Icon][/div][/div]
Interacting:
AI10100 AI10100

Mentioned:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Located:
Raven Guild - Second Floor [/div] [div class="Stats hidden"] [div class=IconBord][div class="Icon Armor"][/div][/div]
Currency:
##G ##S ##C

Weapon:

Armor:

Maria walked down the hall as she looked for an empty room. She stopped when she saw Zac's room. She walked up to the door and slowly reached out to the handle. She was curious to see if the room looked the same or not. Maria slowly opened the door and to her surprise, it was the same. She quickly closed knowing she was going to get all sad and she really wasn't in the mood for it. So instead she went ahead and picked a room. Just as she was about to head inside she heard someone call her name.

"Maria?"

"Hmm?" She turned to see who it was calling her.

"It's me Roland. Come on cub, let me welcome you to the guild!"

Realizing it was Roland Maria smiled, put her things down and hurried over to him. "Hello Roland! I was just picking my room.Then I was going to go see Calla. I really wanna go on my first quest."

[/div]

Attachments

• 1540436660_4GO-Neptune_Twitter_Campaign.png
    1540436660_4GO-Neptune_Twitter_Campaign.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
Bounty: Hobo Thief START
Calla had finally finished all her usual Guild Master responsibilities. Finally she was able to call Henry and Roland to the dock where a familiar face greeted them. Anahita again was their ride. Though really it had been Calla’s second time aboard the boat. Though it seemed it was obvious Roland and Henry had a rapport with her and the crew. They were only heading to the next isle over the trip wouldn’t take long.

She motioned the two men to her to speak to them. Though she was unsure how much to say to Roland. It would be easy to discuss her past life with Henry, because of course he already knew the truth about Calla. So instead Calla pulled Henry aside. Roland had been one of the very first members of her guild. Even if she hadn’t had time to really work with him beyond the quest with Edmund Grant at his pride and joy, The Prussian Museum of History.

“Before I divulge certain details I hadn’t fully intended to let Roland in to far on this quest though, speaking with a better judgement I would like to hear your thoughts on letting him know my true identity. I’d rather not have our thief reveal it should she truly be the ex-hobo I know.” She asks of him, trying her best not to beat around the bush.

The undead quirked an eyebrow at her from under his cowl, as if to ask if she was being serious. "Roland is easily the most trustworthy person I have met for the better part of a century. I found out by chance but if there is anyone who you can trust wholeheartedly in the guild, it's Roland. I can guarantee you that." It wasn't as if Sask was saying that as a compliment or singing the shapeshifter's praises. It was more of a matter-of-fact thing for Henry.

However, the man paused for a moment before adding, "Though not with psychics like myself. His mind is an open book and if stray thoughts can pose a problem, then it may be better to keep him in the dark. Though I doubt that is the case now."

A fanged smile broke across the man's face, "I already told him about our little duel and the reason behind it. You know what he said? He said 'I should have let him get a piece of that traitor.' " A brief but genuine chuckle passed through his lips as he recalled the memory. "He barely knows us. So yes, I believe you can have confidence in sharing your secrets with him."

Roland had been helping around the crew for the majority of the trip, having already hitched a ride with the crew multiple times and having been taught overtime how the ship worked so that if one of the crew members needed help, he would be able to give it. His services readily available to the crew as a form of gratitude for always helping them out with travelling across the seas.

However, there were no complications this time. No traitorous first mates or sirens trying to dismantle the ship to get to their rightful treasure back. So he was able to kick back and relax until they get to their destination. He would have all the time in the world to talk to Calla and Henry at any point of the quest so he wasn’t in any rush to open conversation with them.

Roland had shifted into his raven form, perched on top of the crow’s nest with one of the crew members who was starting to nod off from his position. He didn’t mind though and the occasional flapping of his wings - which he excuses as him losing his balance - does wake the boy up every time. It usually ends up with the boy muttering something about him not being asleep before nearly dozing off again.

He saw Calla and Henry talking before turning his attention back to the seas. They were probably hashing out some quest details. Or, they could actually be getting along! From how Henry had told the story of the whole duel thing, he didn’t expect them to be on such cordial terms but this was better than them fighting.

As Roland looked down at the ancient pair Calla had slapped Henry up the backside of his head. So much for cordiality. “Should’ve known better to think you’d keep your mouth shut Mr. Sask. Like a teenager thinking he’d won a squabble at school aren’t you?” Her arms crossed and she looked up to catch Roland in his raven form looking out to sea.

“How ever we could teach him how to safeguard his mind,” mulling it over taking in what Henry had said Calla was leaning to a decision. Guess there’ll be two people alive to know the truth. Technically 3 but the king himself she had no choice, it was part of the deal. Be human and run the guild or be herself and not achieve such a dream.

Then again the dream wasn’t really hers though by now, all those back at the hall, out on quests on their own, members old and young. It had become closer to her than she’d like to admit. Again, Roland was one of the first to join.

Calla waved down Roland to join her and Henry on deck.

"Yes, you should have. You've seen inside my mind after all. Though that means you should also know that he knows nothing about you specifically. Only about the betrayal." Henry hadn't even flinched at the strike.

Rather, he found it amusing. "Besides…. A. I'm older than you by a fair bit and B. It was to explain why I looked like someone had beaten me half to death and only had half an eyeball on my left side."

Then a sinister grin crept up on his face from under the hood as he partially looked to Roland's approach, "But since you feel personal about it, like a teenage girl that got caught kissing a boy behind the barn, the rematch is always on the table, Rose. Can't make any excuses if you lose a second time." He jibed with a low chuckle. It was clearly entertaining for the vampire and he enjoyed the back and forth but there was no malicious intent behind the words. It was meant to irritate not dig into the fresh wounds that the situation had honestly caused.

Roland squawked in surprise when Calla had smacked Henry, which grabbed the attention of the now, actually slumbering boy and he nearly toppled himself over as he wildly looked around to see that Roland was flying close to the nest to avoid getting smacked by flailing limbs.

But Roland wasn't looking at the boy anymore as his attention was grabbed by the two other members of the guild. He had hoped that they were getting along but perhaps not? Then again, friends tend to be physical every now and then and he wouldn't be surprised if such was the case with Henry and Calla. He hoped it was.

He was about to return to his perch, perhaps properly talk to the boy so he didn't keep nodding off, when Calla had gestured for him to come down. Curious, he sped down and shifted back to his human form, taking a few steps towards them and then stopping.

"Is this about the quest or-?" He tilted his head to the side, wondering if they had formed a plan for their quest or if there was just something they needed him to do or fetch.

Her eyes widened at his smirk and remark, nose flaring. The closest he’d get to an offended and flabbergasted gasp. She was about to give him a harder slap than before but luckily Roland arrived. Calla simply sent Henry a glare, not letting him get under her skin. Nor letting him even think he had done so at all.

Gathering herself she answered to more civilised of the two men.“Yes, a bit. More background information you’ll need, and it does not leave the three of us.” Calla says and they could sense magic around them. A simple spell cast to keep their words between them, anyone listening in well.. simply wouldn’t be able to.

“And Henry can help you keep the information safe from mages like himself.” She motioned towards him. “He’s already told you of the betrayal in the guild and the misunderstanding after,” that was sugarcoating it for sure. “There’s a lot more to its complications” Calla also created an illusion around them so only the three of them would see her shift from human to fae. It was rather anticlimactic, only her ears became longer. “I am a Fae and the importance of this quest is that our thief very well might be a friend from my previous ‘life’ or body.” She shifted back to human and dropped the illusion around them.

The vampire grunted his agreement. "It's unlikely but on the off chance it is, the mission got a lot more personal for our Guildmaster here." Henry crossed his arms across his chest and pulled the enchanted cloak closer around his frame, sending a small glare skywards. "So, this quest is on a need-to-know basis. You're the only one I deemed worth knowing."

Roland shifted uneasily when the silence barrier had enveloped them. What was so secret about this quest that would need such defense against prying ears? Nevertheless, he kept himself silent as he listened to his guild master speak.

"Ah." Roland stared a tad bit too long when Calla had shown them her true form - though it changed very little, the mere action and subsequent explanation had him in wonder. He had never met a Fae before, aside from their newest recruit, and to think that one was so close to him! This certainly excited him and answered a couple of questions that had brewed inside his mind since the beginning. No wonder she was so magically powerful! "Ohhh." He turned to Henry as he continued the explanation.

Roland had never really been used to secrets but he knew the grave importance of this one if they were preparing this many steps to hide it. He wasn't as enthusiastic in agreeing but he nodded his head and spoke. "Then I will take it to my grave." He promised. "I appreciate the show of trust, Miss Calla, and I will try my best to not betray it." He gave them a wide grin. "And I'll make sure to train with Henry so I don't accidentally slip up here." He raised a hand to his temple, well aware of the possibility of someone tapping into his mind and soaking up the information that he knows.

"In the case that the thief is your friend." He started in a low voice, bringing his hand back down to his side. "What do you plan to do?" He questioned curiously.

Calla wasn’t quite prepared for his question. She had questions for sure but really what was her purpose? If this was Rosamond would the woman even recognize her? The rogue she knew wasn’t very… smart. To put it lightly. “I just,” she paused, “have some questions for her. Perhaps offer her a place at the guild, she was apart of the group that started the entire idea.” Though Calla was unsure, her eyes looked towards the ground her shoulders slumped slightly.

Seeing the quest before she just knew it had to be her, the human was a kleptomaniac. Now that Calla really knew what happened between them all well maybe she felt a sense of guilt. All things considering she should’ve known the departures of her friends was something suspicious. She felt 70 again, unsure of herself and everything around her as new, incredibly changing information shifted her view of things those nearly 48 years ago. Snapping from her thoughts she straightened herself out. “Firstly we must find her and conclude if it even is her. Like Mr. Sask said, it's unlikely. Though it's best to be prepared for everything we can be. This is a possibility we can at least somewhat expect.”

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith AI10100 AI10100

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes, the only colors that are NAMED and do not use hex codes are White and Silver// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the

if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Yuuka Kazami") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Yuuka Kazami") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Yuuka Kazami") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Yuuka Kazami") (hide Name) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

[class=Notes] //Bellow are the Buttons the first line is the button where you will change your Name the second line you don't have to change// [/class] [div class="Button Name"]
Yuuka Kazami
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when the page first loads typically the image of what your OC looks like// //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Interacting:

Mentioned: AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Located:
Outside of the Raven Guild Hall|Announcing Prescence [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Currency:50G 0S 0C

Weapon(s): Unwithering Flower -Equipped-
Vilethorn -Unequipped-

Armor: Ordinary clothing, or is it?

[/div]
Yuuka approached the tall building on a hill, its thatched edges and careful enchantments a reminder of her own home long ago. How dreadful, honestly, to have walked through the city with such dreadfully dour sacks of flesh—people, definitely people. Truthfully, Yuuka wondered if the journey was worth it to come out of Kis'Le's small villages for the pursuit of such knowledge. Still, after the brief stay in an inn, her new parasol looked wonderful, and the only thing more entrancing were the runes she'd recently woven into it. But Nature's Wrath beheld! Such noise in the world, confound it! Yuuka'd have to ask the guildmaster about letting her live away from the rest of them.

Yes, it was the pursuit of knowledge, of the 'apex' that led her to this place. Only within a community could she gather the tools to further her pursuit of mastery, and if travelling had taught her anything, it's that she was not nearly as powerful as she'd thought. Most of her power really came from accumulation: given time, Yuuka's home would slowly begin to resemble a fortress to the knowing eye, but a garden to those unaware of such magics. By constantly summoning and growing her beauties, they'd become a death trap for any that would come in. And she knew all about that.

Still, what wondrousness, to partake in such a gather of people in the closeness of oneself! How many different creatures, both beautiful and pitiable would she see? Yuuka giggled a little at the thought of little humans and gorgeous fae, side by side. What a comedy! Still, how much knowledge did they all have combined? Even the sad humans were unique, they, though foolish in their lack of any meaningful magic, knew the differences between esoteric and exoteric magic, and could help her with her special project. Dreacs and dragons were things of majesty, and worthy of respect to learn the intricacies of true exoteric casting. Ah, and the fae, her (temporary) superiors in the realm of esoteric magic, with such a deep connection to the realm itself. Yuuka twirled in her steps up to the entrance, in a bit of excitement over the incoming adventures.

"Salutations, as some are to say in this realm of the 'Legion'! My gracious gratefulness to the charming Calla Rose, truly the 'rose' of the most patchouli-like nature! In 'thrall-ment' I am enthralled, and seek to provide the entirety of myself for beneficiality of -all. Which steward shall 'steward' me to maximize my stewardship?" Yuuka called into the distance, her treble voice seeming to reverberate enough to float through the air. With each little accentuation she'd think of, she'd make expressive movements of her arms and hands. 'Legion' was represented by her hands shifting from five fingers to five flowers, 'rose' announced a beautiful pale purple rose rising from the ground to be caught in her hand. Upon saying 'thrall' she bowed low, and bounced back to produce what seemed like a goblet made of vines extending from her fingers that were once flowers.

Now, some may say this is showing off, and to an extent it was, but it was really more for her own benefit. There was a beauty to her words, and expressiveness and joyfulness in the expression, rather than the definition. Her clothes shifted in hues ever so slightly to compliment the averaged colors of her body, including her shifting hands. As she ended her little speech, the extended the parasol to illuminate the perfect shadow of a waxing moon over her figure. Oh, would a handsome fae see her? A human? A fellow elemental? How marvelous, she'd have to see them all lined up to arrange them in the most complimentary order for a portrait and ah... she was getting ahead of herself. When would someone help her out anyway?

Last edited:
"Excuse me, sir, would you happen to know which way the Guild Hall is?" Lir asked, finally having given up looking for himself. He had wasted half the day already trying to make it himself, and though you could see the Raven Guild Hall from outside the city, it's streets were unfamiliar to him and he couldn't for the life of him find the correct path.

The old man he was speaking too simply smiled up at him, a sleepy smile on his face. Lir waited a few moments.

"Um... Sir?" Then Lir noticed the man had his hand out patiently. "You want me to PAY you for directions?" The man smiled silently. "Agh. Forget it."

Lir began walking down the street, and hit a dead end. He saw the gable of the building which was his destonation poking over the buildings he faced, still a couple miles away. He had never spread his wings before, but he thought very hard about it now. He shook his head in frustration and turned left. Before he knew it he was passing the old man again.

"WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!" Yelled Lir, pointing at the man in shock, whom taunted him with his quiet smile once again. Lir bowed his head in defeat. "Fine." Lir handed over his last gold piece to the man, hoping there might be a kitchen at the guild hall he could raid. After his first mission he should surely be able to restock it.

"Ah?!" The man seemed to start awake as the gold piece hit his palm. "What is? Oh bless you son! It is greatly appreciated." Lir stood staring with his mouth open, shocked. Had this old beggar really fallen asleep with his hand out? "Did you need something?"

"The Raven Guild hall..." Said Lir, defeated.

"Ah yes, go down this street, hang a left at the dead end, and follow the curves the rest of the way up the hill." Lir's lips turned into a snarl, and his eyebrow twitched in fury.

"Thankyou." Said the young Fae through gritted teath.

As Lir approached the hall up it's many steps he saw a woman outside of it. Her unnatural hair and summoning of several flowers while doing some shouting gave him a clue that she might be an elemental, which he welcomed the company of happily. The forest Elementals of the Fae terretory he had been trained in were always very kind to him, though a tad... Strange. He quickened his steps.

"Hello! Are you new as well?" Said Lir to the elemental, whom was glowing with nature energy. He welcomed the feeling after so long a journey away from the sacred forests.

Players mentioned Clausewitz Halcyon Clausewitz Halcyon

if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (hide ArlethSyloriMinaithkhlar) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show ArlethSyloriMinaithkhlar) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

[class=Notes] //Bellow are the Buttons the first line is the button where you will change your Name the second line you don't have to change// [/class] [div class="Button ArlethSyloriMinaithkhlar"]
Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar
Status

Interacting:
Zer0 Zer0 Katsuya Katsuya

Mentioned:

Located:
Darkwood Forest | Greeting Parfa and Helios

Character Sheet | Armory [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Currency:
1100 gold

Weapon(s):
Uldyrlit Ing Kver Felmakia

Armor:
Casual clothing

Other:
N/A
[/div]
With her book now laying closed on her lap, Arleth drew her other leg up onto the branch, both legs crossing at the ankles as they lay stretched along the branch. She didn't say anything, not even responding after they heard the roar and asked who it was. She just sat munching on her salt wafer as they awaited the return of Tzeentch who would hopefully be bringing the mother of these wayward pups.

When Tzeentch reappeared he immediately returned to the branch he had been on when Arleth bade him go fetch Parfa, his beady black eyes blinking as his head turned side-to-side while he sought the treasure he had previously abandoned and upon spying it, he swooped down to the ground to collect it, remaining amongst the roots and moss of the tree as he toyed with it. Upon seeing Parfa, Arleth made a swooping gesture with her arm, motioning towards the pups down below as though presenting them, her brows slightly raised before she leaned back against the tree.

As the pups enthusiastically delivered their excuses for not obeying their mother's directions, Arleth noisily bit into the crisp wafer she held, her sharp teeth easily cutting through the crispy surface of the snack, emphasizing on the scent the pups must have smelled and followed. While her expression didn't change as she watched the group below, her iridescent eyes did shift between them all with mild interest. If she wasn't going to be able to continue with the entertainment she had selected for herself, at least she could use this display in place of it.

It didn't seem that Arleth was actually amused by the circumstances, if anything it was interesting to see a familial interaction, especially when the pups clung to Helios, someone who they could not have actually known long, like they knew him very well and that spoke to what kind of person he was. Arleth's gaze shifted back to Parfa as she addressed her and Arleth returned the greeting by briefly closing her eyes and giving a slight nod of her head, the strands of her short hair that were cut longer in the front sliding along the sides of her pale face slightly.

Arleth couldn't help but smile as Misha corrected her mother and Parfa explained the title. The way the child used it so casually was amusing and it didn't make Arleth sore over the moniker in the slightest, "as it was taken, Parfa," she then offered a single wave of her hand in greeting to Helios as he waved to her.

if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (hide Name) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

Parfa Dawnpaw
Status

Interacting:

Mentioned:

Located:
Darkwood Forest [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Currency:

Weapon(s):

Armor:

[/div]
Parfa relaxed, surprised that Arleth didn't seem offended at all. "Come now then, pups, let's go home with Helios."

Misha and Hati barked, "Okay!" and happily raised their paws to Helios as a gesture to pick them up; Ragnar bent down and whispered to the raven. "Tzeentch, is it? Thank you for bringing our mom here." he hesistated, then reached out one stubby paw finger to gently stroke the raven's chest.

Parfa glanced sheepishly at Arleth, with that same expression she wore when trying to make a good map for the dragon and draec couple. "Arleth, would you like to come over for lunch in my pack's ranch?"

Misha's face lit up. "Are we adopting Arleth too?!"

Hati looked like he found this idea cool; Parfa looked like she was seriously considering it; Ragnar had a look like, whaaaaat.

- Helios -

Hearing the double barks of ‘Okay!’, Helios tilted his head down to see twin pair of thin arms. His brow twitched as he suddenly sees sparkles around the pups and their wide eyes shining brightly. Happy smiles with cheeks plumping up . . . His chest is squeezing in a good way? How? Why?!

‘What magic is this?’ Is what Helios thought, not realizing his face showing a soft smile.

As he questioned and pondered, the adopted older brother leaned down, and picked the pups up. Lightly tossing them to adjust his grip. Letting Misha sit on his right shoulder and having Hati sit on his left shoulder, bracing them close to his head and securing their backs with a gentle hand. That’s when he snapped out of his daze and blushed, realizing what he just did, and stood there. Not knowing what he should do. He snapped his neck around to stare at Misha with wide eyes —- to others, he might look happy at the idea too since his smile is slightly pinched as if he was excited but was trying to hold it in —- then stared at Arleth.

Is Misha trying to collect siblings?! What is going on?!

Helios’ pale pink face steamed into an intense red, practically radiating heat as he stuttered. The pups on his shoulders can see his eyes dilating wide like a cat.

“T-the f-f-food .....o-oh dear.” He wanted to say that food is going to be cold if they stand there any longer, but he’s too flustered to say it.

Last edited:
[class=BG] background-color:#ece7dc; color:black; font-family:Oldenburg; padding:10px 30px 10px 20px; text-align:center; [/class] [class=Lines] width:100%; border-Top: 3px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 1px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; [/class] [class=Lines2] border-Top: 1px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 3px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; width:100%; [/class] [Class=Tags] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px; [/class] [Class=Stats] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px;; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; border-bottom: 1px SOLID silver; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:240px; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide CR) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script] [class=ButtonBorder] border:1px SOLID silver; padding-bottom:-4px; padding-top:3px; font-family:Macondo; font-size:17px; [/class] [class=Container] display:flex; margin:auto; flex-direction: row; align-content: flex-start [/class] [class=Flag] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-right: 126px solid transparent; [/class] [Class=FlagA] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-left: 126px solid transparent; [/class] [class=Icon] margin:0px auto; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/420988725326250004/Calla.png); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=IconBord] margin:0px auto; margin-top:10px; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:155px; height:154px; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/548158075497086979/SilverC.png); background-size:120% 120%; background-position: 50% 47%; overflow:hidden; padding:3px; [/class] [class=Armor] background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/482960530097700874/image0.jpg); background-size: 90% 120%; background-position: 50% 0%;] [/class] [div class=BG] [div class="Lines"][/div]
[div class="Button CR"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Calla Rose[/div][/div] [div class="Button Eq hidden"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Status[/div][/div] [div class=Tags] [div class=IconBord][div class=Icon][/div][/div]
Interacting:
Clausewitz Halcyon Clausewitz Halcyon

Mentioned:
Phayne Phayne

Located:
Raven Guild I Greeting more new comers [/div] [div class="Stats hidden"] [div class=IconBord][div class="Icon Armor"][/div][/div]
Currency:
401G

Weapon:
Crystal Blade

Armor:
Prussian Blue Leather

BEFORE EMBARKING ON HER QUEST CALLA FINDS HERSELF STILL AT RAVEN HALL ATTENDING TO HER BUSINESS

"I see" replied Azael, taking a step back and bowing towards Calla as he begun to make his exit. "Perhaps I shall skim the quest book later today, once I have settled into my accommodations" he spoke, still hunched over. "I hope not to disappoint upon my debut" he finished, standing fully and turning towards the exit as he begun to make his way towards the door, only stopping once he was halfway out; his head turned with one eye staring straight towards Calla.

"Necromancy is a fickle thing. I pray that fortune continues to shine upon you" he whispered, before following the same path that Maria had taken, towards where the rooms were.
Calla simply nodded at him and let him go. A hand waving up accepting his gesture of good will concerning her magic. She sat back a moment as Naria ducked out her office to run about. Thinking her patrolling a very important duty for the guild, The cat set on making sure all these new smells from the new people were no threat to her or her favorite napping places. Calla couldn't help but smile at the tick tack sounds of Naria's bony paws on the floor fading away.

She started a few things in her office, paper work paper work, thank you letters from those in Galventia and those from the guild's travels. It was nice to feel like the guild had gotten into full swing even with the trouble at Wolf. She hoped the new guild master was handling things well. At the moment Calla went through new applications the guild had amassed in her absence. The woman's peace was short lived by some shouts in a sing song manner. Who of all her applicants could that be? Certainly wasn't any of her vendors with deliveries or the post.
"Salutations, as some are to say in this realm of the 'Legion'! My gracious gratefulness to the charming Calla Rose, truly the 'rose' of the most patchouli-like nature! In 'thrall-ment' I am enthralled, and seek to provide the entirety of myself for beneficiality of -all. Which steward shall 'steward' me to maximize my stewardship?" Yuuka called into the distance, her treble voice seeming to reverberate enough to float through the air. With each little accentuation she'd think of, she'd make expressive movements of her arms and hands. 'Legion' was represented by her hands shifting from five fingers to five flowers, 'rose' announced a beautiful pale purple rose rising from the ground to be caught in her hand. Upon saying 'thrall' she bowed low, and bounced back to produce what seemed like a goblet made of vines extending from her fingers that were once flowers.
The Guild leader stood from her desk to go to the front door, already waiting there was her faithful feline. Upon hearing Calla approach Naria considered things handled and went to nip at the boots of Azeal as he gazed on the quest book. The cat not particularly trusting of another fae in the hall. Calla on the other hand opened the doors to an elemental woman. One she could sense had given herself away to her pure elemental powers. She had to be careful to keep up her human guise up if there was a need to wrangle this woman of she lost her whole self to nature.

"Ah Welcome, I assume you are here for membership? I am Calla Rose, the guild leader, come in." She said with her best attempt of a simple smile. Letting her through the doors, "If I could have your name then We can get started on making your membership official and giving you a lay out of the hall." The doors closed behind the woman.

Last edited:

if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Yuuka Kazami") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Yuuka Kazami") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Yuuka Kazami") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Yuuka Kazami") (hide Name) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

Yuuka Kazami
Status

Interacting: Stok Stok AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Mentioned:

Located:
Outside of the Raven Guild Hall | Conversing with my most gracious leader. [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Currency:50G 0S 0C

Vilethorn -Unequipped-

[/div]
"Hello! Are you new as well?"

What a gorgeous little thing! Young fae, so new to the world, like a seed, germinating from the ground into an almost endless beauty. And she, new? Why she could be that young darling's parental unit! Really, what is new? New to the Raven Guild or new to a guild or new to life? An old Glorycean philosopher said it best: 'Is a white horse a horse? Is a sword a blade?' To which the answer is ambiguous, as it depends on your language. Oh, that'd be a fun one for him to think about. Honestly, how could she resist such darling creatures? She understood why fae were so touchy, really, compared to humans this little one was a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e. She turned to look at the fae directly, before patting him on the head and rubbing his hair, twirling the loose ends into curls between her fingers.

"Oh my, my, my little fae, is a white horse a horse? Is a sword a blade? Is a new person a 'new', in the sense of 'new'-ness noun-ified? Or rather is the newness dependent on something to be new to? You are new and 'new', you know? Well, now you can say you 'knew'! And really, what is a young thing like you doing outside of your home? Unless the fae are now producing maturity with the speed of procreation exemplified in humanity, aren't you a little impish?" she rambled. Normally she'd treat fae with the respect she'd treat humans: extreme. Those to be humble and gracious to deserve the same overwhelming respect, even if it is long-winded. Now, the little fae in front of her, she could converse more equally, more frankly.

It was at that moment that the grand doors opened to a human, but that'd be remiss. The jovial elemental, after rubbing the little fae's hair, turned towards the human in front of her, and felt power, far more than she'd expect. Could humans be so powerful? Of course, but these things were rare and Yuuka did not believe this woman was truly so rare, or was she? For the briefest moment, Yuuka's eyes narrowed and curved upwards, the sun's reflection giving them a glow like rubies, before she nodded and slowly edged her face back towards a more wide-eyed gaze, with care not to be overt. Maybe she'd think it was in aggravation over interrupting her conundrums? It hardly mattered, Calla Rose looked the type to know that she is unusual.

"Ah Welcome, I assume you two are here for membership? I am Calla Rose, the guild leader, come in." She said with her best attempt of a simple smile. Letting them through the doors, unaware of interrupting their meeting of each other at the front steps. "If I could have both of your names then we can get started on making your membership official and giving you a lay out of the hall." The doors closed behind them.

She followed Calla in, taking the extra step of closing the door softly by guiding it, as opposed to letting the hinges shut it. Inside was what could be described as the archetypical guild hall, but with some degree of flavor for the night. Truly though, the space was gorgeous, and she loved the idea of living on a grand mansion. The catch was, she wanted to live in a place like this by herself. Right! No distractions. She waited for Calla to turn her head and fell to a bow. Even as a human, however strong to build this castle, Rose was her leader, and therefore her superior. She was ambitious, but she respected the hierarchy, Calla Rose was to be given extreme respect.

"My most gracious thanks to the wondrous Guildmistress Rose, yet blossoming in this age of trembling anticipation that makes most quake and die, or perhaps will make them do so. I am Yuuka Kazami, so am I that I decreed that I am." Yuuka said with a more leveled voice than her previous joking and singing. She then produced a blue rose, plucking a single petal, before handing it to Calla, before continuing, "Of the mysteries of the world, I only ask you let me observe with overwhelming focus the matters pertaining to the laurels of amaranthus knowledge. I, like the sunflowers that reach, hunger for such opportunities." She held onto the petal, and produced a black tulip from its root. "This, and perhaps allowing me to live in the wooded forest outside with such decreased energistic availability, and I will loyally give upon you my service. I care little for silks or gold or what have you. Nor do I have any objections upon the work which we may be doing. Do you ask anything of me, my Leader?" she placed a special emphasis on 'any', a small venus fly trap arising from her sleeves to eat the rose petal and tulip. That could be interpreted a few ways...

Of course, Calla knew that she wanted to join the guild for access to research and the magical anomalies, she explained as such in her application, however, the exact definition of 'laurels of amaranthus' knowledge bit was a little obscure and although she wasn't going to hide it, she had no reason to explain it with apples. If Calla Rose could figure out what it meant, then she could help acquire such knowledge for her, and if worst came to pass, she had a few plans for that. Kolan cared little for the puppet state of the Dwarves, and most of the elementals had died in their tragic humanity. Who'd keep records from two lifetimes ago? And what hopeless fool would enforce them? Yuuka bowed again, even taking a knee. Dramatic, sure. But a powerful human like Calla would know of her people's love of elegance, and she, for all of her 'heresy' was a master of such a thing. And of course, to hide her anticipation of the future's opportunity.

if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (hide ArlethSyloriMinaithkhlar) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show ArlethSyloriMinaithkhlar) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

[class=Notes] //Bellow are the Buttons the first line is the button where you will change your Name the second line you don't have to change// [/class] [div class="Button ArlethSyloriMinaithkhlar"]
Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar
Status

Interacting:
Zer0 Zer0 Katsuya Katsuya

Mentioned:

Located:
Darkwood Forest | Off to dinner

Character Sheet | Armory [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Currency:
1100 gold

Weapon(s):
Uldyrlit Ing Kver Felmakia

Armor:
Casual clothing

Other:
N/A
[/div]
Nothing that any of those on the ground did escaped Arleth's eye as she watched them all, relaxing against the trunk of the tree behind her. She finished the bit of wafer she had been munching as her eye came to rest on Ragnar while he was interacting with Tzeentch. He hopped around as the pup approached, looking at him as though he was trying to take the trinket and squawked slightly, but then as he thanked him, Tzeentch flapped his wings slightly and settled down. He watched him as he went to stroke his chest feathers, just as curiously as his mistress did. When Arleth caught his hesitation at touching the bird, her darkly hued lips curved slightly at the corner.

Her attention only left the eldest of Parfa's pups when Parfa addressed her, but rather than immediately accepting the offer, she carefully put her book into her bag and tossed it down to the ground, careful not to hit Tzeentch or Ragnar before she jumped down after it, landing silently on the roots with the grace of a cat, "yes. I believe I would."

Arleth lifted her bag from the ground and placed it on her shoulder, the bag of snacks still held in her other hand. She was brushing her hair back casually when Misha asked if they were adopting her, which halted her in her actions and her once momentarily closed eyes opened again to look at the furry family as though all of them were crazy, well except for Ragnar who basically wore the same expression as her but definitely a lot cuter. Helios' expression on the other hand, that was something to marvel at. Why was he getting so worked up over her becoming a part of the family too? too?

This was all quite odd. Arleth shook her head, her eyes closing again for a moment, "that is quite alright, thank you."

if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=BG] background-color:#ece7dc; color:black; font-family:Oldenburg; padding:10px 20px 10px 20px; text-align:center; //This is the Background// [/class] [class=Lines] width:100%; border-Top: 3px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 1px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; float:left; //The top lines// [/class] [class=Lines2] border-Top: 1px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 3px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; float:left; width:100%; //The bottom lines// [/class] [Class=Tags] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px; //Optimal Spacing for the tags// [/class] [Class=Stats] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px; //Optimal Spacing for the stats// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; border-bottom: 1px SOLID silver; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:240px; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// set link (getText) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Azael Valefiore") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Azael Valefiore") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Azael Valefiore") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Azael Valefiore") (hide CR) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// if (eq "${link}" "Azael VaIefiore") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Azael VaIefiore") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Azael VaIefiore") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Azael VaIefiore") (show CR) [/script] [class=ButtonBorder] border:1px SOLID silver; padding-bottom:-4px; padding-top:3px; font-family:Macondo; font-size:17px; //The border in the buttons// [/class] [class=Container] display:flex; margin:auto; flex-direction: row; align-content: flex-start //container for the flag ends// [/class] [class=Flag] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-right: 126px solid transparent; //Left triangle of flag// [/class] [Class=FlagA] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-left: 126px solid transparent; //right triangle of flag// [/class] [class=Icon] margin:0px auto; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/31/51/33/31513390582333c692f3641909b6685a.jpg); background-size: 100% 120%; //The Icon for your Character please adjust the background-size to make your image look nice and not warps the first ##% adjusts the width of the image and the second the height you can use pixel measurements too if its easier! just put ##px ##px instead and keep the ; at the end// //You can mess with adding background-position: ##% ##%; to postion your image nicely// [/class] [class=IconBord] margin:0px auto; margin-top:10px; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:155px; height:154px; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/548158075497086979/SilverC.png); background-size:100% 100%; overflow:hidden; padding:3px; //The cool border around the image, you cannot change the color here, it's an image. you may go and take the URL of the image, download it and edit it to your color of choice or ask me to make you a custom color image for the border, you should not have to mess with this at all unless the color needs to be changed// [/class] [class=Armor] background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/31/51/33/31513390582333c692f3641909b6685a.jpg); background-size: 100% 120%; //The Icon for your armor please adjust the background-size to make your image look nice and not warps the first ##% adjusts the width of the image and the second the height you can use pixel measurements too if its easier! just put ##px ##px instead and keep the ; at the end// //You can mess with adding background-position: ##% ##%; to postion your image nicely// [/class] [class=Notes] \\Below is the code you can actually see and type responses in!\\ [/class] [div class=BG] [div class="Lines"][/div]
[div class="Button CR"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Azael Valefiore[/div][/div] [div class="Button Eq hidden"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Azael VaIefiore[/div][/div] [div class=Tags] [div class=IconBord][div class=Icon][/div][/div]
Interacting:

Mentioned: Calla Rose AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Located:
Raven Hall

Action:
In his Room [/div] [div class="Stats hidden"] [div class=IconBord][div class="Icon Armor"][/div][/div]
Currency:
N/A

Weapon:
Dues Requiem

Armor:
Valefiore Regalia

Almost instantly upon entering the room, it had begun to change; the embedded enchantments reacting to the very presence of Azael and reacting to his essence; morphing and altering itself to suit the needs of its new occupant. Thorny tendrils had began to grow out from the wooden frame of the Window sill, the brambles intertwining with one another in a myraid of serpentine twists and coils until eventually no light could seep into the room. Cast into darkness, the Fae ventured further within his new domain; crystal like structures appearing from the walls along each corner of the room; their interiors lit in a fiery blue glow reminiscent to the colors now visible along Azael; his body reacting naturally to the darkness all around him.

Smaller than what he had grown accustomed to, yet filled with the essentials one would need in their room, Azael had made his way to the table in the far corner; its legs also appearing to take the form of tree roots, melding into the very floor itself as it if were one thing entirely. Likewise the bed and the closet had done the same, their bases fused with the wooden floor of the room and taking on a tree like appearance; the canopy or the roof of the room glowing ever so slighting with a pulsating aqua bioilluminescent. The wall opposite had just finished creating a panel of thin crystal, Azael's form reflected in its sheen as he placed the little travel possessions he did bring with him upon the table. Calla had not lied, the room had indeed altered itself to suit the Fae's taste.

"So this is to be my accomodation for the forseeable future" muttered Azael, glancing around the room as he watched the finishing touches occur; the dimly lit room doing little to dampen his vision. "Truly, reminiscent of my home in Chrisalie. Even the faint lingering aura of a Fae's touch permeates through the very walls. A marvellous form and use of magic, and one I should seek to learn myself should Calla seek to divulge her knowledge" he added, still talking to himself; though as he spoke his ears had begun to twitch; the voice of someone else catching his attention; though he didn't discern any words in particular.

[/div]

Parfa Dawnpaw
Status

Interacting:

Mentioned:

Located:

Currency:

Weapon(s):

Armor:

[/div]
Misha went yay, then did a double take, then went, "Awwww." in disappointment, resting her chin on Helios' head when she realized what a head shake before Arleth's words meant.

Ragnar sighed in relief; while Parfa looked a liiitle bit disappointed but understood that was the normal response, and so cheerfully told Arleth to follow them. The eldest pup looked happy he didn't get pecked and confidently gave Tzeentch one last rub, before following after his mother. He kept sneaking glances at Helios in polite scrutiny, as though secretly trying to determine what kind of person he was and if he was okay.

Parfa went back to being talkative, telling Helios and Arleth all about their ranch and their polite customs such as greeting the elders and the alphas of course, letting the pups eat first, and then the alphas, before they eat themselves, not going inside a tepee if not invited, and not touching any of the pups without permission unless the pups of course dogpile on you first, then it's okay to touch them; Hati and Misha talked as much as their mother, telling Helios all about their day, their favorite sheep, Hati's collection of little animal skulls and bug shells that he wants to show him, about the well they were building and how deep it was and how one of their cousins fell in, but he's okay, the nests with sparrow eggs on the top of their tepee, and their favorite little nooks and crannies in the forest they've been calling their home for more than a month now; only Ragnar was quiet. If he wasn't observing Helios, he was looking at the sky as though he liked looking at the passing clouds.

Through the dark twisting trees the party hiked, following the hunting trail that wound around rocky hillocks and groves with thick underbrush, until they came upon a wooden fence that stretched to the east and west until they dipped down a hill or were obscured by trees. There was a wide gate big enough for a herd to pass through that Parfa swung open, and after a couple of minutes going up hill, the treeline broke to reveal a wide expansive green meadow where a herds of giant colorful fluffy sheep were grazing, watched over by doggo shepherds of all kinds. Each had a spear or a cudgel-like staff, and had a wooden bow slung over their backs. They wore the same colorfully patterned clothes as hers, some with furry hats, others just wooly hoods. They were singing. And across the meadow, up a hill there was rising smoke and the smell of roasting meat and grilled veggies. The tips of many colorful tepees crowned the top and here there were even more doggos moving to and fro going about their preparation for their celebration of the Dawn Herder.

Parfa inhaled then howled in greeting to all her pack. Hati, Misha, and Ragnar all howled with her.

A chorus of howls greeted her back, and suddenly the ranch came to life. About a dozen chimeras led by a huge bear-like St. Bernard and a smaller corgi came bounding down the hill to meet them followed by smaller pups who decided to race the adults and arrived before them, keeping a short respectful distance as they smelled and looking up at Arleth and Helios.

"Alpha Magnus, Alpha Thelma," Parfa bowed, "these are Helios and Arleth ---"

"--- and Tzeentch!" piped Ragnar. The doggos chuckled.

"And Tzeentch." added Parfa, smiling. "Arleth helped me find my pups just now when I thought they were lost, so I invited her to our celebration today. She was my squad alpha on my first mission in the guild."

The bear-like St. Bernard and Corgi bowed at Helios and Arleth. "Thank you for that, Alpha Arleth." barked the Corgi who's head only reached her waist. "Parfa has been talking about nothing else the past days but the guild and her new friends, and we hope that you will continue to guide and take care of her." he bowed again. "Welcome to the Dawnpaw Ranch, please come and join our feasting, Helios and Alpha Arleth! My mate and her huntresses brought down a fine erupe buck this morning, and they've been marinating and basing it in all kinds of delicious herbs before slow roasting it over the coals."

"We have vegetables and fruits as well." woofed the St. Bernard who sounded like a big viking lady. "Freshly foraged from the woods and chilled. Quite an interesting human way of eating fruits, I must say."

After that everyone else in the pack introduced themselves to their two guests as they walked up to the top of the meadow. There in the center was a huge bed of coals where they were roasting what looked like a deer with goat horns, and many other slabs of big juicy sheep meat. Song broke around them, and some of the doggos picked up instruments and began to play.

It was all very chill. Like a cozy afternoon barbeque in the cool woods with passing clouds casting moving shadows over the windswept grass, the sun shining on the sizzling meat and glinting off the bone and copper jewelries of the doggos. Eating wasn't for until an hour later, so Parfa, Hati and Misha showed Helios and Arleth around. Sol wasn't home yet as he was managing their meat stall in the city, but all the other pups were and they dashed towards Helios and tackled him, all barking "Hi!" and smelling him furiously.

They were a little intimidated by Arleth, but slowly began to approach and sniff and then eventually they started to clamber all over her too, saying "Murder-eyes lady!", to which Parfa became embarassed and told them to call her by her proper name, "Arleth", to which they replied, "But mom, that's what you call her all the time."

As Hati and Misha promised, they showed Helios everything. They showed him the tepee where he was going to be staying in for the night that was right next to their family's. They introduced him to their favorite sheep, their relatives, their cousins, and basically fought for his attention as the other pups wanted to spend time with Helios too; Parfa stayed mostly with Arleth like a good host, while Ragnar went off into their family tepee and didn't come out.

if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=BG] background-color:#ece7dc; color:black; font-family:Oldenburg; padding:10px 20px 10px 20px; text-align:center; //This is the Background// [/class] [class=Lines] width:100%; border-Top: 3px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 1px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; float:left; //The top lines// [/class] [class=Lines2] border-Top: 1px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 3px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; float:left; width:100%; //The bottom lines// [/class] [Class=Tags] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px; //Optimal Spacing for the tags// [/class] [Class=Stats] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px; //Optimal Spacing for the stats// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; border-bottom: 1px SOLID silver; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:240px; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// set link (getText) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Name") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (hide CR) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script] [class=ButtonBorder] border:1px SOLID silver; padding-bottom:-4px; padding-top:3px; font-family:Macondo; font-size:17px; //The border in the buttons// [/class] [class=Container] display:flex; margin:auto; flex-direction: row; align-content: flex-start //container for the flag ends// [/class] [class=Flag] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-right: 126px solid transparent; //Left triangle of flag// [/class] [Class=FlagA] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-left: 126px solid transparent; //right triangle of flag// [/class] [class=Icon] margin:0px auto; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://www.rpnation.com/attachments/1540436660_4go-neptune_twitter_campaign-png.651331/?hash=73d6374ee674d37c7676751ff2852f9d); background-size: 100% 100%; //The Icon for your Character please adjust the background-size to make your image look nice and not warps the first ##% adjusts the width of the image and the second the height you can use pixel measurements too if its easier! just put ##px ##px instead and keep the ; at the end// //You can mess with adding background-position: ##% ##%; to postion your image nicely// [/class] [class=IconBord] margin:0px auto; margin-top:10px; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:155px; height:154px; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/548158075497086979/SilverC.png); background-size:100% 100%; overflow:hidden; padding:3px; //The cool border around the image, you cannot change the color here, it's an image. you may go and take the URL of the image, download it and edit it to your color of choice or ask me to make you a custom color image for the border, you should not have to mess with this at all unless the color needs to be changed// [/class] [class=Armor] background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146314112172043/567116130037268481/image-placeholder.png); background-size: 100% 100%; //The Icon for your armor please adjust the background-size to make your image look nice and not warps the first ##% adjusts the width of the image and the second the height you can use pixel measurements too if its easier! just put ##px ##px instead and keep the ; at the end// //You can mess with adding background-position: ##% ##%; to postion your image nicely// [/class] [class=Notes] \\Below is the code you can actually see and type responses in!\\ [/class] [div class=BG] [div class="Lines"][/div]
[div class="Button CR"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Maria[/div][/div] [div class="Button Eq hidden"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Status[/div][/div] [div class=Tags] [div class=IconBord][div class=Icon][/div][/div]
Interacting:
Phayne Phayne

Mentioned:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Located:
Raven Guild - Azael's Bedroom Doorway [/div] [div class="Stats hidden"] [div class=IconBord][div class="Icon Armor"][/div][/div]
Currency:
##G ##S ##C

Weapon:

Armor:

After talking to Roland Maria headed to her new room. The room was simple and plain looking but once she steps inside the room started to shift and change. Maria's eyes widen as she watched. "Wow, it's perfect!" Maria was also excited to have a bedroom all to herself. No more sharing with a bunch of other kids like she used to. Once the room was finished she sat her things on her bed. She didn't have a whole lot with her. Just a bag with some of her things and clothes that she had with her at the orphanage.

"Now time to find Calla and see if I can sign up for any quests.....though I could do it on my own." Deciding she was fine on her own Maria went to the meeting room to look at the quest book. She ended up signing on to the Booligans quest with Azael. "There hopefully one of the other members will sign on to it soon." After she was done she headed to Calla's office but there was no one there. She then headed to the lobby. When she made it there she noticed Calla talking to two others. They looked new. "She looks busy I'll let her know later." And with that, she headed back upstairs. While making her way to her room she noticed one of the doors to the rooms were open. She walked up and took a peeked inside and noticed Azael. Her eyes then glanced around the room. "Whoa..." She had to admit it looked pretty cool.

[/div]

Attachments

• 1540436660_4GO-Neptune_Twitter_Campaign.png
    1540436660_4GO-Neptune_Twitter_Campaign.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 1
  • untitled.png4.png
    untitled.png4.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1

if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=BG] background-color:#ece7dc; color:black; font-family:Oldenburg; padding:10px 20px 10px 20px; text-align:center; //This is the Background// [/class] [class=Lines] width:100%; border-Top: 3px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 1px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; float:left; //The top lines// [/class] [class=Lines2] border-Top: 1px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 3px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; float:left; width:100%; //The bottom lines// [/class] [Class=Tags] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px; //Optimal Spacing for the tags// [/class] [Class=Stats] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px; //Optimal Spacing for the stats// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; border-bottom: 1px SOLID silver; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:240px; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// set link (getText) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Azael Valefiore") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Azael Valefiore") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Azael Valefiore") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Azael Valefiore") (hide CR) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// if (eq "${link}" "Azael VaIefiore") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Azael VaIefiore") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Azael VaIefiore") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Azael VaIefiore") (show CR) [/script] [class=ButtonBorder] border:1px SOLID silver; padding-bottom:-4px; padding-top:3px; font-family:Macondo; font-size:17px; //The border in the buttons// [/class] [class=Container] display:flex; margin:auto; flex-direction: row; align-content: flex-start //container for the flag ends// [/class] [class=Flag] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-right: 126px solid transparent; //Left triangle of flag// [/class] [Class=FlagA] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-left: 126px solid transparent; //right triangle of flag// [/class] [class=Icon] margin:0px auto; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/31/51/33/31513390582333c692f3641909b6685a.jpg); background-size: 100% 120%; //The Icon for your Character please adjust the background-size to make your image look nice and not warps the first ##% adjusts the width of the image and the second the height you can use pixel measurements too if its easier! just put ##px ##px instead and keep the ; at the end// //You can mess with adding background-position: ##% ##%; to postion your image nicely// [/class] [class=IconBord] margin:0px auto; margin-top:10px; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:155px; height:154px; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/548158075497086979/SilverC.png); background-size:100% 100%; overflow:hidden; padding:3px; //The cool border around the image, you cannot change the color here, it's an image. you may go and take the URL of the image, download it and edit it to your color of choice or ask me to make you a custom color image for the border, you should not have to mess with this at all unless the color needs to be changed// [/class] [class=Armor] background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/31/51/33/31513390582333c692f3641909b6685a.jpg); background-size: 100% 120%; //The Icon for your armor please adjust the background-size to make your image look nice and not warps the first ##% adjusts the width of the image and the second the height you can use pixel measurements too if its easier! just put ##px ##px instead and keep the ; at the end// //You can mess with adding background-position: ##% ##%; to postion your image nicely// [/class] [class=Notes] \\Below is the code you can actually see and type responses in!\\ [/class] [div class=BG] [div class="Lines"][/div]
[div class="Button CR"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Azael Valefiore[/div][/div] [div class="Button Eq hidden"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Azael VaIefiore[/div][/div] [div class=Tags] [div class=IconBord][div class=Icon][/div][/div]
Interacting: Maria animegirl20 animegirl20

Mentioned: Calla Rose AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Located:
Outside his room.

Action:
In his Room [/div] [div class="Stats hidden"] [div class=IconBord][div class="Icon Armor"][/div][/div]
Currency:
N/A

Weapon:
Dues Requiem

Armor:
Valefiore Regalia

ed415c9fbce47edb77cff16a50ed2f1a.jpg
"Hmm?" mumbled Azael, ears twitching at the exasperated expression of surprise coming from Maria, the young lass stumbling across the threshold of his new domain; stopping only at the precipice that separated the darkening room with the rest of the household. Standing amidst the darkness of the dimly lit room, Azael stood fixed upon his spot; the glowing patterning of his body hidden by the regalia that he presently wore. Only the glow of his hair as well as the radiating azure orbs of his eyes could be seen; the rest of his entirety only lit briefly as the crystallised lights pulsated in perfect synchronisation with his own steady heart beat.

Canine fangs protruding from the mouth of this bestial creature; the darkness had revealed the wolf in sheeps clothing, exposing his true visage to those fortunate or unfortunate enough to bear witness to it. Standing parallel to the young lass, the Fae had begun to reveal just how different he was to the human, just how magical he really was. Smirking at the thought of intimidating this human child before him, Azael waited for the last few changes to finish; the faint scratching and creaking sound of the wooden floor slowly disipating as the final touches to the room were applied; the last few roots intertwining themselves among one another until taking the shape of a large bark laden table. Looking into this room, one would be hard pressed to argue that they had not stepped into another realm, the idea further put to the test as various bioilluminescent patterns reminiscent to those hidden along Azaels body begain to appear along the walls, like some esoterically infused wallpaper, this blue vein like patterning had begun to glow in unison to the crystalised orbs of light that adorned the 4 corners of the room.

As the dim ghostly lights flickered in unison to Azaels heart beat, the fae began to move towards the girl; Azael satisfied with how his room had turned out and seeing no need to turn Maria away. Slowly he approached, the regality of his movements hidden by the cover of darkness; his form to only then be exposed in closer proximity as the light returned. Like the Weeping Angels of an untold folklore, this pattern had repeated itself until Azael too found himself on the threshold between his room and the corridor. Standing among the light of the corridor, the esoteric appearance of Azael's true form had all but diminished; the azure glow that permeated his exposed flesh now unseen to the naked eye. Once more, the Fae had taken the guise of his earlier appearance; though the smirk still remained as he lowered his gaze to meet Maria's.

"Maria, I humbly apologize for my earlier conduct. It has been brought to my attention that my behaviour may have crossed a line and for that I am sorry" began Azael, holding his right hand against his chest as he attempted to convey his sincerety. "The human traditions are far more complicated than they would first appear to be, more so that they seem to change as the centuries pass. Truly your species are quite the fickle little things; always seeking to change their ways despite their miniscule blip on the pathway of time." rambled Azael, taking another step forward and shutting the door behind him; closing the miniscule Fae domain away from prying eyes. The urge to pinch this human childs cheeks were slowly resurfacing, though keeping Calla's words in mind Azael had pushed the temptation away.

"I do hope that I can amend any fault that I may have incurred earlier on, I truly seek to integrate myself among the various people of this guild, no matter how short a time it may be that I get to spend here. On that note, I have chosen to take up the Booligan quest"

[/div]

[class=BG] background-color:#ece7dc; color:black; font-family:Oldenburg; padding:10px 30px 10px 20px; text-align:center; [/class] [class=Lines] width:100%; border-Top: 3px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 1px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; [/class] [class=Lines2] border-Top: 1px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 3px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; width:100%; [/class] [Class=Tags] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px; [/class] [Class=Stats] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px;; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; border-bottom: 1px SOLID silver; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:240px; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide CR) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script] [class=ButtonBorder] border:1px SOLID silver; padding-bottom:-4px; padding-top:3px; font-family:Macondo; font-size:17px; [/class] [class=Container] display:flex; margin:auto; flex-direction: row; align-content: flex-start [/class] [class=Flag] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-right: 126px solid transparent; [/class] [Class=FlagA] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-left: 126px solid transparent; [/class] [class=Icon] margin:0px auto; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/420988725326250004/Calla.png); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=IconBord] margin:0px auto; margin-top:10px; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:155px; height:154px; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/548158075497086979/SilverC.png); background-size:120% 120%; background-position: 50% 47%; overflow:hidden; padding:3px; [/class] [class=Armor] background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/482960530097700874/image0.jpg); background-size: 90% 120%; background-position: 50% 0%;] [/class] [div class=BG] [div class="Lines"][/div]
[div class="Button CR"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Calla Rose[/div][/div] [div class="Button Eq hidden"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Status[/div][/div] [div class=Tags] [div class=IconBord][div class=Icon][/div][/div]
Interacting:
Clausewitz Halcyon Clausewitz Halcyon

Mentioned:
N/A

Located:
Raven Guild I Welcoming another new comer [/div] [div class="Stats hidden"] [div class=IconBord][div class="Icon Armor"][/div][/div]
Currency:
401G

Weapon:
Crystal Blade

Armor:
Prussian Blue Leather

BEFORE EMBARKING ON HER QUEST CALLA FINDS HERSELF STILL AT RAVEN HALL ATTENDING TO HER BUSINESS

"My most gracious thanks to the wondrous Guildmistress Rose, yet blossoming in this age of trembling anticipation that makes most quake and die, or perhaps will make them do so. I am Yuuka Kazami, so am I that I decreed that I am." Yuuka said with a more leveled voice than her previous joking and singing. She then produced a blue rose, plucking a single petal, before handing it to Calla, before continuing, "Of the mysteries of the world, I only ask you let me observe with overwhelming focus the matters pertaining to the laurels of amaranthus knowledge. I, like the sunflowers that reach, hunger for such opportunities." She held onto the petal, and produced a black tulip from its root. "This, and perhaps allowing me to live in the wooded forest outside with such decreased energistic availability, and I will loyally give upon you my service. I care little for silks or gold or what have you. Nor do I have any objections upon the work which we may be doing. Do you ask anything of me, my Leader?" she placed a special emphasis on 'any', a small venus fly trap arising from her sleeves to eat the rose petal and tulip. That could be interpreted a few ways...
Calla was, intrigued to say the least. This elemental is far far gone and the messages behind her flowery words has indeed. Understood. Ambition can be a good thing but this one Calla would keep an eye on. She led the flower child inside the hall and closed the door behind them. "You are not required to stay on the premises." she started by answering Ms. Kazami's inquiry. "How ever there is a beautiful garden surrounding the courtyard if you'd like residence there. Else you are free to dwell in the small forest near us, being near the outskirts of the city." She explained plainly. "All I ask is a breif moment of your time to get a signature and explain the basics here at the Hall. This way." She lead Yuuka to her office to give her the same monotone song and dance she gave Azeal before her.

Showing her the meeting room holding , the rules of the kitchen how members will provide their own food most days, money is earned by questing, the emergency housing clause for those in need within Kolan and explaining the floors of the hall. The basement as an indoor training area and the feild outside for practice as well, the first floor for lounging and chatting and cooking and gathering for quests along with her office and the meeting room, up stairs being all the rooms that would change to thier preferences, even a to nature cove for Yuuka if she so wishes. The third floor being Calla's quarters and the small library open to the guild, a small warning about her undead feline patrolling about. The same old same old.

"Now, are there Any questions from you Miss?"

Soon the trio stands at the edge of a wharf among the western port of Kolan. The capital isle seemed bustling even from where they stood. The castle gleamed above the city as sailors and passengers hurried around the three. Anahita had bid them luck as she had her own business in Kolan. “Alright,” Calla started. “Firstly let’s talk to the guard to get a scope of where our thief has struck.”

'Take care, captain. Thank you for your help. You have three people thinking about stowing away on your ship in the cargo hold. About 40 feet south of your ship. Two elves and an orc. Have fun.' Henry sent this to Anahita with a tint of humor in the psychic message. He couldn't wait to see what the sea-faring woman had in store for those idiots upon their return.

"No need." The psychic said aloud, and dove into the young guard's mind without so much as a flinch from the armored lad. He had no idea what was going on and would soon only think that he zoned off for a minute.

Inside the lad’s mind was a few thoughts on their thief. This guard in particular just so happened to be sent out here by the docks to keep an eye out for her. Her endeavors have been moving south ward. His captain warned him that the rogue could be looking for a lift off the capital island. So far it was near impossible to guess what she would steal. The reports were so random… it was like she would pick up whatever junk she saw first that day.

Roland waved at the crew as they left. He agreed with Calla and was about to approach the guard when Henry had reassured them that he would get the information. So the shifter stopped and turned to Henry as the vampire extracted the information straight from the poor guy's brain.

"So, got anything?" He asked once Henry seemed to refocus back to the real world. "Lessening the scope of our search would make our lives easier." While Roland could simply take to the skies and circle around the city, it wasn't quite ideal because the thief might slip through certain areas while he wasn't looking. He turned to Calla. "Or maybe a face to go with it? If this is really your friend, then perhaps sharing what she looks like would be helpful?"

While they weren't sure if she was the thief or not, in the case that it is, he'd have an easier time searching for someone rather than just a vague figure.

Calla disliked the idea of just taking the information. They were the Raven Guild it would be best to speak to people face to face so that their presence was known. Then again, it might tip off the thief. Still it was best if the guard could report back the guild was here to answer their quest. “I remember her face clearly, just a moment.” She answered Roland. Taking a moment to bring up the memory of her dear, delusional human friend she created an image in front of them using a simple illusion spell.

fpXqHEc1DWnobWKIq9aqULKB5O3-3UKy3PFWv9jbRlgE7MdY-_CTBge-Jty7TE-cD3vlwDGrL-Dfq-RdD5TdDw7s6bqH0iPgIBUjsTZxf9geTMICYJEgHZP_VA2w1UCZLFf3atR4

She looks like this though I drew this up from a memory where she was doing something helpful.” Calla smirk and changed the pose to Rosamond’s usual dazed look and laid back posture. “She knows how to fight but her expertise is confusing people around her enough to get away.” The girl was great at making up the most abominable things that would make calla pause for a double take.

So keep an eye out, don’t let her words get to you it’s mostly nonsense till she deems you worthy of coherent thinking. Which, she will.” Calla was certain of it. “Henry what did you find?”

--
"That guard was actually posted there to keep an eye out for the perp here on the docks. Their shenanigans have been moving southward through the city and they suspect the thief may be trying to make a break for it on one of the ships."

The psychic then withdrew from the young man's mind and the guard shook his head like he had been spaced out for the past few minutes. "So far, the criminal hasn't been consistent in their stealing. It has been very random items of varying prices or quality."

Henry then glanced to Calla with a raised eyebrow, "Like they couldn't help themselves and just took whatever they had the slightest interest in. No matter how insignificant it may be." Definitely sounded like a certain kleptomaniac but there was no way of knowing for sure just yet. "I think it will be best for me to stay here and survey the minds of all the people coming in and out. If they are correct, I'll find her here eventually. I might also be able to find coworkers or her associates. I'll maintain a psychic link with both of you and keep you posted."

Roland memorized the face and form of their potential target. Or at least, he tried his best. Considering Henry was a psychic, maybe he could ask him to implant the image in his mind when he does forget. He shifted in his stand. He doesn't believe it will be easy for them to catch this person but with all the eyes, perhaps they can make this easy work?

"I'll make sure she doesn't get away." He gave them a wide grin. Capturing people was well within the scope of what he could do with his magic as long as he actually found them. Between illusion magic and barrier magic, he could trap their target. But he can't let his guard down or else she might slip through his fingers. Considering how she was able to escape the guards for so long, she was surely a slippery thief.

"I can start from the sky." Roland said once Henry had said his piece, pointing upwards. "It'll be much faster for me to move when I'm a raven. I'll try not to be too suspicious." He waited for their definite orders but he was already itching to turn into his avian form. He wouldn't mind not going through with it as well if they had a better plan for him.

Calla listened to them both and nodded. “Alright, surveillance in the sky and of minds on the ground should surely be enough.” She thought for a second. “We need something to lure here to a favorable spot when we find her. Away from prying eyes and ears and escape.” She had to think back. She was thinking of posing with something that would peak the thief’s interest.
Something not even a typical thief could resist.

Crystal formed around calla’s wrist, bright, shiny, gaudy, her armor shifting from protective leather to a bright ornate dress. Hair sweeping up to a crowning braid crystal adornments with in the now blonde strands on her head. Other crystal jewels on her neck and in the form of rings, a fan to hide her face seeming covered in makeup and lips red as well, rose. All to add to the noble ruse. “An easy target for the thief to lure them away.”

The fae looked at henry and allowed him through her mental protection. Only enough for him to establish the link for basic communication. Her dislike for this was apparent but it was the easiest way to pull this off discreetly. “Be sure to keep an eye on the trash heaps, rosamond or not its suspected the thief has access to the hobo society network of portals within such places. I’ll keep my senses out for Rosamond, if its her I’ll remember her presence if its not, then perhaps I can at least keep a feel for someone of the same intents. For now, I’ll walk among the people to spot her in the crowd.”

--
"Hm…" the vampire hummed with an appreciative look at Calla's new appearance. "Not bad at all, Rose. I'd be more careful of the kidnappers than the thieves." He said with a low chuckle. Though, Henry would love to meet the kidnappers capable of taking her by surprise like that.

'Alright, lady and gentleman. Let us begin the hunt.' His ethereal-like voice echoed in their minds. It didn't take much for the psychic to erase his presence from the minds of the common rabble. It was a trick he used so much that it was almost as passive as his mind reading. Henry made his way to a nearby bench and merely pulled his cloak tightly around himself. He was going to be sitting in the sun for awhile and the last thing he needed was to get fried a second time within a 1 month period.

Roland gave an enthusiastic nod in agreement to Henry's reaction to Calla's action. "You look great!" He added. She would turn heads like nobody's business. Anyone who ever had thieving experience would be hard pressed not to nab a few crystals from Calla - she made it so ridiculously tempting to do so.

"Alright then. See you all later." He looked around to make sure no one was looking at them intently - his raven form would be revealed to even the thief and he wouldn't want his cover to be blown. Once he was sure no one was paying special attention to them, he quickly shifted and began to soar upwards.

He let out a caw as he began circling the docks. It's only a matter of time.

Calla wove among the crowd, looking down at them as she passed by. Seeming to look for something that was worthy of her interest. Walking in stride turning her nose up at the common folk to play the role, keeping an eye out for a thief. It took a while of surveying, Calla chatted with merchants and sellers at length to keep a reason to stay near the wharf. Till she felt a familiar presence

Henry would come across thoughtless thought after thoughtless thought. Rolan in the sky would survey body after moving body as well as fend off the advances of a few rowdy seagulls looking for something to entertain them. At least till some one left some food scraps behind for them to fight over among themselves. Till someone seemed to beelining towards the guild master. Henry could sense her thoughts

Hmmmmm what shiny things do I smell? Certainly better than the dumpsters.’ The thief slyly slipped through the crowd, lifting a hanky from some one as she made way to Calla. ‘Need those crystals, why? Well because I need them of course! What else will look nice next to the window at home? Fair point rosamond, why thank you rosamond.’ She seemed to be having a conversation with herself within herself. Chuckling as Calla walked ahead of her a sinister “Hee Hee Hee”

'Bingo. Got our thief. It IS Rosamond, Ms. Rose. And she is headed straight for you. Lure her somewhere discreet and make yourself an easy target.

Roland, she's not too bright. She'll fall for the bait. I'll trap her and Calla together in a barrier. Be ready on the off chance she should escape. Chances are we won't find her again if we lose her.'

The vampire stood up from the bench and quickly slunk through the crowd into an alley between two large buildings. 'Here. Rose. I'll be waiting on the rooftop.' He sent telepathically, squatting down and launching himself to the roof in a single bound. Henry made doubly sure that he erased his presence as best he could. She may be dim but that didn't mean her senses weren't good. Luckily, Henry didn't exactly need to breathe so it wasn't too difficult to manage.

Roland squawked and flapped his wings to get the seagulls off of him. He would have shifted back if he didn't have a job to do and if he didn't have to hide his identity. He sped downwards when he spotted someone leaving food and headed down there before shooting straight up as the seagulls gather around the scraps of food.

He would have huffed had he been human. He looked back towards Calla who was still turning heads as she walked. But someone was following behind her, walking closer and closer. Before he could alert anyone, it would seem that Henry already found out. "I can reinforce your barrier no problem." He replied as he perched on top of a house that was close to where Henry was where he could keep his eyes on the trap and Calla and her friend.

"Hopefully, Ms. Calla, you can convince that friend of yours easily."

Calla started to head away from the docks keeping Rosamond in tow. ‘I have no doubts this is her, once the barrier is up I’ll get her to come with us with little trouble.’ she thought back to them, hiking her skirt up. Damned thing, once upon a time there was a day she never wore anything but the proper attire for a fae lady but right now this was no attire for a subtle chase among the dock merchants. Calla turned to a dead end street as the thief scurried behind her hiding in the shadows unaware that she turned into an obvious trap.

“Oh my lady I think you took a wrong turn hehehe”
Rosamond called trying to act like a good Samaritan to trap her prey.

“I think you’ve taken a wrong turn Rosamond.” Calla turned around, her guise shifting back to her human self. Though she tossed her friend the crystal bracelet. Rosamond, having her prize, ran off down the path only to hit the barrier Henry and Roland put up.

Hey!! What was that for!! I was only going to steal all your jewels no need for a.. “She stood and banged on the barrier. “Magic! Consarn it magic!!!” She stomped her foot. “What the hell is this lady?” She looked back at Calla with a squint Daggers materializing in her hands enchanted with extra stab, well that’s all henry could tell from reading her mind.

Calla took a breath, Rosamond hardly looked different but Calla certainly did. She remembered the day, stabbing herself right through her stomach with her own sword, crumbling to dust awakening from her carnation with snow white hair and piercing green eyes. “It’s me, Calla, Rosamond.” Cala’s form shifted to how she used to look all that time ago.
BpvVhlIj2IpXvsy847JE05gopjAjeuvAQW1cx2CtKfJ3Lj5zHWHvf_r5ZM6LGpone_9WpXpSXyQbOJk1L440jdTwveI6mzAYO1dy-FiRUxhLh5APGRhbuju7uRy6yNsGgiEOY9-l

The thief’s eyes widened, “Rosie?” She had an annoying nickname for Calla and the flaring of her nose gave Rosamond all she needed. “I’M NOT GOING BACK TO JAIL!” Rosamond knew what would happen if the elf monster got wind of this. Rosamond was not ready to be going to Gloryce or to the Toad Hobo! The daggers in her hands were replaced by a pair of glowing ones, Rosamond shot at the barrier and stabbed right into it to try to slice her way through. Succeeding mostly.

Calla went after and tried to reason with the crazed woman.

'Enough.' The command echoed in his companion's heads. Clearly, negotiation wasn't going to work with this woman. Not while she could still move. Before the thief could throw the second dagger and pierce through the barrier, Henry stopped her momentum with telekinesis. He wrenched the woman's arms behind her back and bound her feet together with psychic energy before hoisting up and suspending her in midair. The vampire made sure not be gentle with the restraints either, sending a clear, physical message to settle or it would get much worse.

'The woman's thoughts are crazed, Rose. I sincerely doubt you'll be able to reason with this lunatic. I'll hold her in place for now but if she thinks of doing something dangerous, I'm taking her out. Handle this." He relayed to his party members, making sure Roland was also involved in the conversation. 'Roland, get ready. If the barrier falls and she escapes my grasp somehow, shift to raven form and follow her. We can't let her slip away.'

The surprise when everything went wrong was certainly there in Roland's face but he couldn't say that it was entirely unexpected. But the mere fact that Rosamond knew exactly who Calla was - their guildmaster adopted her old visage, it was like looking at a completely different person - meant that there was at least a chance for some form of peace talk. Roland's eyes widened at how easily the dagger tore through the first barrier and the second remained up for the sole reason of Henry intervening and holding Rosamond up - bound by telekinetic force.

"Roger that." The shifter responded as he prepared himself. But he turned to Calla who seemed to still be adamant on settling this all peacefully and Roland would also like that. "Ms. Calla, I apologize for prying, but is there any memory of you that would cause an old friend of yours to trigger a panic response? Because this is unadulterated fear of something." He questioned, curious on the circumstances. Because she seemed fine at first - stunned by the sudden appearance of Calla, yes, but not hostile. There seemed to be a trigger of some sort and maybe it would do them good to reassure Rosamond that they weren't there to hurt her.

Rosamond shrieked and struggle “What kind of cowardly !! Fight me!!!” She snapped and snarled, daggers in her hands again though there was nothing to cut. “I’ll rip your innards out before any jail can confine me!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHHA” The bonds grew tighter the more she struggled and howled. Rosamond only struggled more like a crazed lunatic, which, she was.

Calla took a breath, knowing Henry’s thoughts were to deliver Rosamond to the guard without use of her limbs. She stepped towards Rosamond, She had an idea of what made her friend think danger rather than safe. ‘She’s an odd one but I’ll handle this, no bone breaking,’ she told them both. Looking at her deranged friend she wondered what had happened after these last few years. The ex hobo looked more frazzled, not to mention the holes and wear in her clothes. Did she keep the same clothes after all these years? It was like rosamond to not care about such things.

He’s dead Rosamond.” she told her plainly. “He can’t hurt either of us any more. You can meet his killer if you want.” She chuckled.

Wat.” Rosamond looked over at Calla with a suspicious squint. “You be speaking the truth?” She was unsure but this was Rosie in front of her, “Who killed him? You? I wanna give that person some money if I had any… hm I got lint and some scarves?”

Calla couldn’t help but chuckle. “In due time but no one hear is going to deport you to Gloryce or the hobos So if you calm down, my comrades will be willing to let you move freely so I can explain a bit better.” She paused. “And offer you a place to stay that’s not a trash heap or whatever nest you’ve made this time.”

Yuuka Kazami
Status

Interacting: AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Phayne Phayne animegirl20 animegirl20

Mentioned:

Located:
In Darkwood Forest | Inside of the Raven Guild Hall | 'Communing' with nature | Roping some guild members to help me carry things [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Currency:20G 0S 0C

Vilethorn -Unequipped-

[/div]
"Now, are there Any questions from you Miss?"

Throughout the tour, Yuuka was aware of her leader's lack of answer to her request for priority on knowledge on ascending, and while she was obviously respectful, nodding along, being generous, inquiring into citizenship (she was keen on this, as getting far away from the paper trail of the Water State was of importance), and signing onto the dotted line, she also was ready to have to be assertive, so to speak, to get what she wanted. She considered morphing her face, but it seemed melodramatic. Better points are made with words.

"You have answered with tongue and none. The Dwarves await their metal god, but they'll receive a fool-revealing sun. I don't know why you made a guild, but the nettles you carry are calamity's song." she dramatically bowed once again before making for the door. She turned and looked at Calla with the dumbest smile she could conjure, "I'll be off to plant my garden, do come visit for tea when you're back! Oh, though I love hibiscus, I can't imagine giving it to you, perhaps that pink haired lass? Chamomile for you, amaranth for me-obviously...well, I'm all yours Miss Rose~" she sung her way out of Calla's office, being careful once again to close the door gently. On her way out, she noticed a door was open with the pink haired girl in some room, bright lights streaming from the outside. Well, it wasn't worth wasting time, she had chores to do.

As she left the building, Yuuka made a short checklist of what she had to do, she needed a site and some metals and other such things to ensure the house was homely. Perhaps some bricks to make a fire? Cloths and utensils, some sugar and eggs to make sweets for her guests, though she'd never eat such things, or would she? Oh, she couldn't actually make grain, and tea was only done after begging the flowers to give themselves to her. The thought of reaping such wheat made her tear up, but was she ever addicted to sweet things! Sweet-meat was such a bother and tasted mediocre, why was she so wicked? Those poor stalks of grain, what would she have to do to make them give themselves to her? What a query! But really, how was she supposed to host without a house? What were they going to do, gather in a room like some young fools?

Yuuka walked a bit outwards towards the forest surrounding the guild hall, near Darkwood. There was some area where she could sense noise, and decided not to go there. She wanted to be away from humans, not near them. The trees and forest flora, so often imposing and wicked to others, were friendly with her. She glided on the grass, and flew through trees as the catapulted her around with vines she helped conjure. Flowers, some poisonous, some with jagged thorns, they rose to meet her, and in turn she met them in a dance and song. Telepathically, Yuuka asked for the forest to take her to the most imposing and darkened area for her to live, all within a distance of thirty minutes by foot to the hall. She stopped gliding, and as the forest deliberated she decided to rise to the top of the canopy with a huge and thick vine rising from the ground. Sitting on a throne of plants up in the sky, she looked down to assist the forest. Soon, they had decided, and with a shift in the trees, she let herself fall towards the area, the branches softening her fall along with her various appendages formed from her arms. She swung down and down with vine-like arms to travel, looping around thick branches before spinning through several more, the little network of leaves and thin sticks making a pliable net for her to fall into before bouncing her down even more. Finally, with a graceful crouch, she arrived.

The area was dark, but even there she noticed at the trees had impossibly moved to create a small clearing from which light entered. Surrounding the area was thick vegetation that seemed to move by itself to catch bugs and some unaware prey, but where she was, all stood still. It was an offer to make a home here, to expand this clearing. Eagerly, Yuuka kneeled to the ground to commune with nature.

Oh forest of Darken Wood, I ask for your help, for your bodies of wood and sap and your strength of water within to make my home. Within me the seasons will avoid you, the roots will not hold you, death will not see you, the sun will always shine for you, and I will be with you as you are with me. Together, I shall take you on the journeys to perfection, and in turn I only need your bodies for such an adobe. One day, we will be united in the rebirth of a new goddess, our heresy turned into reality. Give me your strength! Give me yourself! You are mine!

The trees and forest, aware of her increasing demands, of her complete heresy against Gaia, began to shift around her, and Yuuka could feel some of them starting to grab her, to try to choke the life out of her. But this was a fool's errand. As she shifted more and more into her true form as a being of unadulterated and old power, a sense of energy not unlike what a forest of only coffee and thorn-apple would smell like, the power difference of a few oaks and mahogany versus her was apparent. The forest rattled, with the grass attempting to cut her knees, a tree beginning to physically fall on top of her to crush. And as that tree fell, Yuuka clutched her focus to steel herself and channel the energy the trees used to move themselves and convert it to offset the gigantic oak now upon her. Her hair began to float like wild vines, her arm, now above her as if to hold the tree, thickened and held itself with the strength of tree stumps. Finally, the impact came, and the falling tree cracked upon her arm. Yuuka stood up with her human form, wrath embodied on her face. Now she stomped on the ground, and the shaking of the nearby ground stopped all incoming attacks.

Those that saw the tides willingly gave themselves to her, felling themselves and splitting into perfect areas of a house. It was surreal, one tree fell, and from the fall, little planks would cut themselves out, as if in rotoscoped motion, and build themselves with a sticky sap connecting them into a wall, a floor, a roof, a porch. As Yuuka envisioned and gave orders, they created the outline for a small, but cosy cottage with a little porch in front. These were not dead trees, but rather all dormant and part of Yuuka. She controlled them, and they lived through her. Little changes like creaks, the spraying of sap onto a fire or some such could all be done. And not all of them were opposed to the idea of attaining perfection, of ascending with a superior being. It was the willing minority that gave her the power to make the rest submit. Seeing that, the forest would not bother her in the future. She was like a powerful lion entering a jungle. She simply had to... assert herself.

Finally, the outline was made. A few windows had to be installed with some metal to keep them secure, such as for the door. She would have to get the interior design figured out later, but it really wouldn't be an issue. The once forested area now was a surprisingly bright clearing, with the sun proudly shining down on the outline for a new garden of her favorite flowers. The outside would grow sunflowers, and as they got closer to her home, she'd give space for hibiscus, roses of all kinds, tulips, the sensual dahlia, purple orchids and stocks of amaranth hanging closest near her porch. Hidden between every bed of flowers was a thin row of venus fly traps and sundews. It'd take a bit to grow, but Yuuka had a way with the plants. They'd be ready in time to invite some guests over. The trees, in seeming warning for those without intentions, seemed to have formed little budding thorn apples, lobelias, mint, lavender, and marigolds. It was a sad thing, one day they'd learn and stop such a bothersome practice. One day. For now, she'd spite the traitors by pulling out their mint or lavender to make tea, it's not as if they didn't ask for it.

Noticing the darkness coming upon her, and seeing her work mostly done, Yuuka walked into the open doorway into her home. The bottom floor was mostly empty, but had all the walls for a living room, a kitchen, a dining area, a study, a bathroom (wow, that oak really outdid itself!) and stairs to extend into a second floor with two rooms, one much larger than the other. Perfect! Yuuka walked up the smooth steps into her room and called upon a willing school of grass to be with her as a temporary bed. She'd help them out later with pleasure. Seeing as that was the best she'd do, Yuuka fell to sleep as the night began to truly overtake the sky, her exhaustion from beating a clearing into submission driving her to an early slumber she bid her new little family good night.

Last edited:
- Helios -

Helios couldn’t tell if he should be glad or sad that Arleth said ‘no’. Glad that she kept her head while saying it or sad that she wasn’t interested to be part of the fun family. So he kept his facial expressions neutral—- as neutral as his red face can be and smiled a bit when he felt Misha on his head —- and followed Parfa out of the forest and to her home. He nodded to her instructions, eventually letting Misha and Hati down so they can run around as they made their way to —-

“Wooooah~” Helios mumbled, blinking widely as he watched several dog chimeras walk around in their preparations for a holiday. Must be an important celebration for the family. Whiplashing his head to Parfa as she and the pups howled, he flinched when they were howled back. Surprised that’s how they greet each other and started to wonder if that’s the reason why the wolves back at his home’s borders would howl at night at times. Though he wasn’t as surprised about the bear-like St. Bernard and Corgi alphas. The leaders for the Draecs also differ in sizes.

Helios chuckled under his breathe when Ragnar included Tzeentch, smiling like a gecko. Then he bowed back respectfully. “Thank you, the food smells delicious.” He’s excited to taste the food, especially the marinaded sheep and cold fruits! He rarely gets cold fruits or cooked sheep and it smells so good over the coals~.

Then he was suddenly tackled down by a bunch of wiggly puppies, letting out an ‘oof!’ as he faceplanted the grassy ground.

“Hi, everyone! How are you? Hahahahahah! Stop! That tickles!” Helios greeted after spitting out dirt, smiling and wiggling to get his ticklish sides away from sniffing cold noses. To others, he looked like he disappeared under all the tiny fur balls with just his waving hands and feet peeking out from under the pile. Once he was finally free from the puppy pile and can walk again —-he asked for help as he didn’t know what to do with his face turning red again —- the healer lets himself be dragged around by the hyperactive kids and did his best to stay close to Arleth so she doesn’t feel like she’s being left behind. Though he has a feeling she wouldn’t feel like that, but still he didn’t want to chance it.

He likes the tepee he will be staying, thinking it’s rather comfortable and found their favorite sheep fluffy to touch. As thanks to showing him around, the healer cupped his hands and blew into them. Having clear and shiny bubbles coming out with subtle sounds of pops as they float out. When they poked it, the bubbles smells like apples.

Though when they introduced him to their grandpa, Helios slightly bowed to the elder in his greeting. He did the same to all of the elders as his grandfather would punt him if he didn’t. Then he asked the doggy grandfather if he was still having health issues and would he like to have medicine to help ease the back pains.

“I have prepared the medication should you want it, sir.”

if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=BG] background-color:#ece7dc; color:black; font-family:Oldenburg; padding:10px 20px 10px 20px; text-align:center; //This is the Background// [/class] [class=Lines] width:100%; border-Top: 3px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 1px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; float:left; //The top lines// [/class] [class=Lines2] border-Top: 1px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 3px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; float:left; width:100%; //The bottom lines// [/class] [Class=Tags] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px; //Optimal Spacing for the tags// [/class] [Class=Stats] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px; //Optimal Spacing for the stats// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; border-bottom: 1px SOLID silver; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:240px; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// set link (getText) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Name") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (hide CR) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script] [class=ButtonBorder] border:1px SOLID silver; padding-bottom:-4px; padding-top:3px; font-family:Macondo; font-size:17px; //The border in the buttons// [/class] [class=Container] display:flex; margin:auto; flex-direction: row; align-content: flex-start //container for the flag ends// [/class] [class=Flag] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-right: 126px solid transparent; //Left triangle of flag// [/class] [Class=FlagA] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-left: 126px solid transparent; //right triangle of flag// [/class] [class=Icon] margin:0px auto; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/945086959067104744/F3DFB6D0AA6DD868AE0237F3E4AA27324E8FA42D/); background-size: 100% 100%; //The Icon for your Character please adjust the background-size to make your image look nice and not warps the first ##% adjusts the width of the image and the second the height you can use pixel measurements too if its easier! just put ##px ##px instead and keep the ; at the end// //You can mess with adding background-position: ##% ##%; to postion your image nicely// [/class] [class=IconBord] margin:0px auto; margin-top:10px; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:155px; height:154px; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/548158075497086979/SilverC.png); background-size:100% 100%; overflow:hidden; padding:3px; //The cool border around the image, you cannot change the color here, it's an image. you may go and take the URL of the image, download it and edit it to your color of choice or ask me to make you a custom color image for the border, you should not have to mess with this at all unless the color needs to be changed// [/class] [class=Armor] background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146314112172043/567116130037268481/image-placeholder.png); background-size: 100% 100%; //The Icon for your armor please adjust the background-size to make your image look nice and not warps the first ##% adjusts the width of the image and the second the height you can use pixel measurements too if its easier! just put ##px ##px instead and keep the ; at the end// //You can mess with adding background-position: ##% ##%; to postion your image nicely// [/class] [class=Notes] \\Below is the code you can actually see and type responses in!\\ [/class] [div class=BG] [div class="Lines"][/div]
Interacting:
Phayne Phayne

Mentioned:

Located:
Raven Guild - Infront of Azael's room [/div] [div class="Stats hidden"] [div class=IconBord][div class="Icon Armor"][/div][/div]
Currency:
##G ##S ##C

Weapon:

Armor:

As Maria stood there she quickly took notice of Azael's appearance that seemed different now. Though he seemed hidden in the darkness his hair and the azure orbs of his eyes glowed and were those fangs? Maria watched as the room finished its last touches. She wasn't quite sure how to explain what she was seeing especially with Azael. Something was haunting about it all but at the same magical? Mystical? Whatever it looked liked she was about to walk into another world. Part of her felt like she had just walked in on something she shouldn't have and she wanted to slam the door and be like 'Sorry! I'll come back later!' But she couldn't stop gazing at what was in front of her.

Maria took a step back when she noticed Azael walking over to her. When he came into the light he suddenly looked back to normal. Or what she considered to be normal anyway. She was sure she had seen some other form but it had seemed to suddenly all vanish. As he lowered his gaze to her she suddenly felt so small.....well smaller than usual. There was a look of curiosity and amazement in her eyes but at the same time, you can tell she looked a bit intimated.

"Maria, I humbly apologize for my earlier conduct. It has been brought to my attention that my behavior may have crossed a line and for that I am sorry"

"Hmm?" He's behavior? Was he referring to him pinching her cheeks?

"The human traditions are far more complicated than they would first appear to be, more so that they seem to change as the centuries pass. Truly your species are quite the fickle little things; always seeking to change their ways despite their minuscule blip on the pathway of time."

Maria raised an eyebrow and a look of annoyance appeared on her face. "Miniscule blip?"

"I do hope that I can amend any fault that I may have incurred earlier on, I truly seek to integrate myself among the various people of this guild, no matter how short a time it may be that I get to spend here. On that note, I have chosen to take up the Booligan quest"

"The Booligan quest? Oh! I signed up for that as well!" She smiled. "So will be working together. As for making amends......" She smiled innocently then suddenly she reached up and pinched his cheeks and pulled at them a little. "Now we're even" She let go of his cheeks and took a step back with her hands behind her back, a teasing smile on her face and then she laughed.

[/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back