• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kolan and The Raven Guild

e01e4dcba5727b3bfd5d100893168a90.jpg
242a123442de69328335f2888fdd24a2.png

Action: Talking, Flying back to the Guild
Interacting with: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal AgWordSmith AgWordSmith slim slim shadowz1995 shadowz1995
Mentions:

Roland merely hummed in agreement to her comment about the fire spell. It was true and, yes, perhaps he was just trying to make something out of nothing. He stretched his arms as he watched Calla try to wake Genji up to no avail. With a nod of understanding, Roland walked over to Genji. "See you back in the Guild then!" He cheerily said before slinging Genji on top of his shoulder and proceeding outside. Once outside, he transformed into a griffin once again - Genji now lying on his back - and then proceeded to head back home. The flight wasn't too difficult and he found it to be quite peaceful, if not fast. Perhaps the boat simply was going slower than the speed he was going at as a griffin, but he felt like time passed by much too quickly.

He scanned the area for familiar landmarks that he decided to memorize just in case he got lost and was lucky enough to find one to remember how to get back to the guild. He landed in front of the building and transformed back into his human form and was surprised to see two new members there - a dragon and what seems to be a human. A grin was plastered onto his face. "Are you guys new members? And I think the quest went well if nothing else goes wrong when I left." He informed them as he proceeded inside and gestured for them to come back. "They're finishing up over there." He continued so that they wouldn't stand out there waiting for the others to arrive. He put Genji inside the infirmary so that he could rest.

A shift in his face told clearly that he felt someone poking in his mind but brushed it off without much care. "I'm Roland Eltrask, shifter. Good to meet you two." He said with a small bow. "So, while waiting for the others to arrive, can I ask why you two ended up here in the guild?" He asked politely, giving them room to refuse to answer if they didn't want to.

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes, the only colors that are NAMED and do not use hex codes are White and Silver// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags or you may copy and paste:

after each time you want to show a paragraph break you'll only need it one
if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Alexia Fyrdrake") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Alexia Fyrdrake") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Alexia Fyrdrake") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Alexia Fyrdrake") (hide Name) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

[class=Notes] //Bellow are the Buttons the first line is the button where you will change your Name the second line you don't have to change// [/class] [div class="Button Name"]
Alexia Fyrdrake
[/div] [div class="Button Equip hidden"]
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when the page first loads typically the image of what your OC looks like// //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Interacting:
AI10100 AI10100 , slim slim , shadowz1995 shadowz1995

Mentioned:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Located:
The raven guild. [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Currency:
100g

Weapon(s):
Rune spear but with only one rune.

Armor:
Witch's Outfit
[/div]
Alexia's face showed a bit of worry when she didn't hear any response from the communication rune, her worries were dissipated immediately however as she saw Calla along with her possy levitating a few bodies of their own attackers. She sighed and simply nodded as she received her orders. She took her communication rune, pouring some magic into it to increase its range.

She then proceeds to have a 10-minute conversation with the authorities trying to explain to them how is she speaking through their private communication runes resulting with them finally agreeing to show up and pick up the assailants. She was about to turn off the rune before Calla sent another order through it; "On it, boss.". She lifts her arm in the air to call her spear back before realizing what she did with it.

After going through the trouble of grabbing a ladder to get on the roof she grabs her spear and casts a rune that will return the area of the window back to how it was 3 hours before. She then recasts the rune on the spear that allows her to fly-surf on to it and she begins flying back home.
By the time she is in the airspace of the island that the guild hall resides she is exhausted from all the magic she has been pumping in order to fly, so exhausted she couldn't notice anyone picked at her brain even if she tried. As she loses altitude and begins to land, as she does her eyes land on two figures that she hasn't met before. Were they new guild members? Probably.

After landing she gets to have a better look at them, one of them a young icy looking dragon, a new friend for Broyl. "A lot of dragonkin are appearing, hopefully, neither of them ask why my last name means." she thought to herself. The other person was obviously a vampire, she would able to tell even if the damned couldn't detect each other. As she stares him down she gets more irritated, vampires did that to her. I mean that guy is probably hundreds of years old yet he looks brand new off the shelf while alexia loses tissue every summer and resting in a damp place either means rats or maggots. "Lucky I'm uncultured.." she whispers under her breath before addressing the two of them.

"Good day, I'm Alexia Firedrake, Damned Mage. The others are coming later since only me and bird brain can fly and they have to get here by boat.".

ravus-smaller-jpg.430546

Ravus Darkfell
The Raven Guild - Guild Hall
Entering; Cautious
Interaction: shadowz1995 shadowz1995 slim slim

Mention: AgWordSmith AgWordSmith June Verles June Verles AI10100 AI10100

Mission Clean Up

Once he had taken care of the two wizards, the rest of the night was quite lax. While Calla gathered the thieves and Alexia went to smooth over the matter with authority, Ravus returned to his spot in the shadow, hovering in and out of consciousness as he used the opportunity to tune himself with the darkness essence. It was usual for him to spend his free time like that; honing his control over his presence. In his meditation, Ravus once again lost himself in his past. In the happier time where he did not know the existence of a tool solely made to kill...

It was only after he noticed that the authority had arrived he broke out of his trance. With his responsibility toward the museum finished, he left to go back to the guild. As he hovered away, he sent a glance toward the museum. Maybe he should visit it again at a later date...

At the Guild Hall

When he stepped (figuratively) into the guild hall, his eyes instantly became affixed on two foreign figures. When he could fully grasp what he was doing, his sword was already half unsheathed. He glanced at Alexai and Roland, which didn't seem as surprised as he was toward the newcomers. Right. Strangers could come into the guild freely, as well as new potential members. The guild was as much as his new home and as it was a public place. He sheathed the sword, though he still eyed the strangers warily. Especially the dragon. Though the male stranger gave off a similar feeling to Alexia, he was more wary of the dragon. If stares could throw daggers, the dragon would already be similar to a dart board at a seedy tavern.

Before one could criticize Ravus for his behaviour, it is important to note that his past interaction with dragons and draecs had never ended well. One should also remember that although he had tried to adapt to the values of Kolan, Ravus had spent over 90 years under the rigid hierarchy of Hekaspektrum. Dragons, albeit well respected, were also infamous for their fierceness and the destructive power of their magic.

And so, it was completely expected for Ravus to be threading over a thin line when interacting with dragons.

"Ravus. Ravus Darkfell in your presence," he said slowly toward the two strangers. "may I know of your business in the guild?"

Subtly, slowly, as he greeted the two strangers, Ravus extended his control over the darkness essence in the room to increase his senses range and sensitivity to magic.

(This is assuming the people who spoke, spoke one after the other. Henry will respond in that order accordingly. Though I am taking some liberty with actions. Ravus pulled his sword before he even noticed what he was doing so that probably happened before Roland's greeting and so on and so forth.)

f541bdc743d49945bc6f06d50a570f30.jpg

To any normal person, the sudden shing of a blade being drawn from its sheath would be some cause for alarm. It was evident by the reactions of those who were casually sitting minding their own business. Eyes darted over to the dark elemental and some even stood from their seats in surprise. It took a fraction of a second for Henry to push a sense of calm and complacency into those individuals. If one paid attention, they could notice how their eyes seemed to fog over for a moment before they returned to their idle chatter as if nothing had happened.

Henry would have been one of those individuals if he wasn't as powerful of a psychic as he was. The vampiric man could tell that not only was the shadow-man's not focused on him, but it was also entirely instinctual. Something akin to a conditioned reflex. It seemed Ravus caught himself in his own action and was quick to correct himself without any need for psychic influence.

The silk-clad vampire took a step forward to politely incline his head towards the first man who greeted them. The man known as Roland. A brief surface reading revealed he had noticed the presence of mental magic but not who or where it was coming from. That was perfectly fine by him. "I am here merely because the prospect of a guild in Kolan called my attention. Many years ago, I used to live here before circumstances forced me to travel. I've recently returned and my companion is merely tagging along for her own self-interest. My name is Henry Sask. My draconian partner's name is Zirla."

The anger- ... no.... perhaps the discontent. Possibly even envy.... that filled the witch's mind the instant she laid eyes on him was palpable. Henry didn't need to be a mind reader to know she already didn't like him. Though the source of her resentment was made fairly clear when summer and tissue loss came about. "I'm sure I can help ease that particular part of your un-life. If you'll allow it, of course." He said aloud with a polite nod of understanding. If she wasn't aware he was reading her mind, she should be now. She was not the first ghoul to show some measure of envy towards the other undead races. After all, she was correct. Henry rarely ever needed to worry about his physical appearance anymore than any living person. He didn't rot away as she did in poor temperatures.

Having already answered Ravus Darkfell's question by answering Roland's identical one, Henry instead moved on to the elemental's aversion to people of draconian descent. Not wanting to forcibly dive into the man's mind, the vampire merely searched the surface and found the basic problem. "Your caution is well-advised Ser Darkfell. Exercise the same amount of healthy suspicion towards my own dragon companion. She is rather..... eccentric and rambunctious. Quick to violence, I may add. It would be best if yo-"

The vampire's blood red gaze rapidly flicked downwards to the shadows within the guild hall. Henry would never have felt the ever so silent and subtle exertion of control over the shadows of the immediate area. It was only because Henry is constantly reading the surface thoughts of those around him that he felt the intent. The minute force needed to make magic into a reality. The well-dressed vampire took three steps backwards and sent a direct message to Ravus's mind without looking at him, 'I understand your desire for caution but you must understand my own as well. I don't appreciate being surrounded by the magic of someone I have just met.'

Damafaud Damafaud June Verles June Verles AI10100 AI10100 slim slim

[class=background] width:600px; height:360px; margin:auto; margin:center; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ad/34/89/ad3489326f02e2d5a41260caf5d615a1.jpg'); background-size:100%; [/class] [class=textbox] width:300px; height:300px; padding:5px; overflow:hidden; overflow:auto; font:Karla; font-size:12px; background:white; border:1px solid #dddddd; opacity:0.8; margin-leftt:-50px; [/class] [class=minibox] width:70px; height:40px; padding:10px; font:Karla; font-size:11px; text-align:right; background:white; border:1px solid #dddddd; opacity:0.5; margin-left:510px; margin-top:-60px; [/class] [class=credits] max-width:600px; margin:auto; font: Heebo; font-size: 10px; opacity:0.3; [/class]

[div class=background]

[div class=textbox]Zirla could always trust the vampire to make her feel better even though that was the opposite of what she needed because now she was extremely cocky. The image of adult her was in her mind and she was loving it.
I'm going to be amazing. You see those scales? And my size? Henry, make me big now! The dragon's tone was playful but she now had her eyes set on the future that was so close and she just had to grab it. She wriggled in excitement, her talons poking small holes in Henry’s clothing but she paid it little interest. She didn’t notice Henry’s wariness as he noticed others enter the guild until she felt his thoughts in her mind. More people were coming? Zirla loved gatherings. The vampire acted like everything was out to get them all the time. Why couldn’t they be lax around others for once? Still, she heeded what he said about not saying anything about their abilities. She didn’t exactly understand why since her magic wasn’t exactly that amazing or anything but Henry knew what he was talking about most of the time.

Zirla’s nostrils flared as the others filed in. They smelled like battle. She didn’t notice most of the stare downs from the members like Henry did, but she did notice one members and she reacted equally.
Tell the one dressed in a curtain that it can stop dissecting me with its eyes. Zirla snapped internally as she bared her fangs. Her agitation was making her dance about on Henry’s shoulders. The only person Zirla considered slightly ok was the man who had first introduced himself. Roland, was it? The others were acting like the two of them had wandered into their territory and were now getting all defensive.
”You guys must’ve been hurt a lot because you’ve got very bad trust issues. I’d like to point out that there are like five of you and two of us, so take it a notch down. We’re just here for the same reasons you are, so drop the tough guy act so I can start some quests.” It was the first time Zirla had spoken more than a sentence outloud to a group and she felt a bit exposed. Her voice was light and airy despite the annoyance she felt. Embarrassment set in suddenly and as soon as she spoke she ducked her head behind Henry’s, her scales turning a deep shade of blue.
[/div]
[div class=minibox]Zirla Guild Hall
[/div]

[/div][div class=credits]credits RI.a RI.a [/div]

ravus-smaller-jpg.430546

Ravus Darkfell
The Raven Guild - Guild Hall
Conversing; Embarrassed
Interaction: shadowz1995 shadowz1995 slim slim

Mention: AgWordSmith AgWordSmith June Verles June Verles AI10100 AI10100

Rebuked both mentally and verbally by the (apparently) psychic Damned and Dragon, Ravus hastily retracted his senses from the room and averted his eyes from the two of them. What the dragon said hit the spot. No matter how powerful the two intruders were, Alexia, Roland, and Calla were no pushover either. If those two had ill intention, they would not freely show themselves in the open either.

Not to mention that the dragon was small! Although if he had bad experience with Dragons before, releasing it to a fledgling was unforgivable. Besides, though Dragons are powerful as an adult, a fledgling dragon would not compare to even a quarter of a fully grown dragon.

"...Apologise for the rudeness on my side. I acted without thinking," he quietly said toward Henry Sask and Zirla, giving them a slight bow as a gesture of respect. "I had lived in the shadow before joining this guilt. Please oversee this disrespect."

What would Vale say if she sees him like this? Laugh, probably. She always take good care of visiting guests, even after their escape to Air Conclave. She often laugh at the cautious tone he took when someone he doesn't recognise approach their small sanctuary at the edge of a cliff. 'Relax. What kind of killer comes with open hand?', she used to say. If she could be so easygoing after being forced to abandon her ice castle, what reason he had for disrespecting guests- no, potential comrades at their initial meeting? None. Really, he should be more careful...

Ravus blinked. When he came about, he realised that he was still bowing toward Henry Sask and Zirla. Hastily, he fixed his posture and pulled the hood of his cloak further to cover his eyes from everyone's in the room.

Again. It didn't come as often as before, but whenever he had a contemplative moment or a lull in the act, he fell back into his memory. If anything, he could only call it embarrassing.

"Apologise..." he said again, at a smaller voice.

[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide CR) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script]

[div class="Button CR"]
Calla Rose
[/div] [div class="Button Eq hidden"]
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Interacting:
Tsutarji Tsutarji shadowz1995 shadowz1995 slim slim Damafaud Damafaud AI10100 AI10100 June Verles June Verles Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Mentioned:
Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer

Located:
Raven Guild Hall I Waking to her office [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
401G

Weapon:
Crystal Blade

Armor:
Blue Rose
[/div]

Last but not least, was Calla Rose, herself. The only reason Henry knew this, however, was because he had to read the minds of the patrons sitting about that had laid eyes upon her approaching from the distance. The fact that he even attempted to read her mind would be known to her because she already had barriers in place to prevent such actions. This meant the woman had something to hide....

Since she was already aware of his presence, the vampire probed the edges of her mental barriers to test their strength. Exactly how much power was he dealing with here? The magic was powerful and certainly old. Her peers and patrons believed her to be a normal yet, influential human being. A quick search in their memories certainly made her appear that way.

Still, something was off...
Calla entered her guild hall, aware there were people inside it already, and one of them was nosy. She could feel the mark she made behind her ear to ground her protective spell, something similar to rune magic in the works there. It burned lightly as the mind of the, vampire glossed over her protections. He was curious, curious was good, but invading her privacy was not. She let them all make their acquaintances and yet, there was already hostility.
"I am here merely because the prospect of a guild in Kolan called my attention. Many years ago, I used to live here before circumstances forced me to travel. I've recently returned and my companion is merely tagging along for her own self-interest. My name is Henry Sask. My draconian partner's name is Zirla."
”You guys must’ve been hurt a lot because you’ve got very bad trust issues. I’d like to point out that there are like five of you and two of us, so take it a notch down. We’re just here for the same reasons you are, so drop the tough guy act so I can start some quests.”
Ravus blinked. When he came about, he realised that he was still bowing toward Henry Sask and Zirla. Hastily, he fixed his posture and pulled the hood of his cloak further to cover his eyes from everyone's in the room. Again. It didn't come as often as before, but whenever he had a contemplative moment or a lull in the act, he fell back into his memory. If anything, he could only call it embarrassing. "Apologise..." he said again, at a smaller voice.
Though of course, she had to pretend to be a little worn out from the quest. Keeping up the human guise she yawned a bit and blinked a few times. "Thank you Ravus for apologizing, and the rest of you for introducing yourselves. I'm Calla Rose," She looked at the vampire and his dragon companion. Calla didn't mind dragons, but had to keep back her old prejudices form her time in the Fae kingdom. It was a rather young dragon, it looked like one of ice, and it seemed rather cross. At least Ravus had apologized and diffused the situation before something could happen. "Excuse me for I'm a tad worn from our latest quest but if you and you're, lovely, dragoness could follow me to the office to finish up a few things concerning your want of membership."

Calla looked around for a moment, hearing the soft meow from her precious Nera, her undead and skeletal feline. "And You back there, follow me as well. I'd like to get this done in one fell swoop before I retire for a bit." Calla looked back at the third new member being led forward by the pitter patter of bones hitting the floor. Nera continued on to rub against Calla's leg and sit in a regal pose beside her feet. The woman bent down for a moment to pet her as if saying 'good job' and the cat seemed satisfied enough to walk off after to her own hiding place.

"I just need to match you with your papers so I can file them. It'll be quick and I can answer any questions you have before you chose a room upstairs to call your own." It would be a quick and then they could explore the hall and settle. That would be the last of the immediate business. Maybe not. "Before I forget, Roland, this is for you from the curator."She went to him to give him the gold and such.

"Let's not forget you guys have completed our first quest as a guild, I feel all of you did very well and deserve some good rest. Later we can opt to start a new quest or you may all have some time to yourselves." With that addressed she motioned the new members to follow her to the office in the back, still keeping up a guise of tiredness. "Oh and you, Henry, please respect the privacy of my members thoughts, It would be best to get permission before sending messages through the mind," She turned back slightly to look at him, it could be described as a distrustful glare, or it could be how it looks from that angle. "I'd like to keep a policy of respect here if you don't mind, its just good manners." She continued to her office.

Last edited:
Olive looked around , she noticed some had arrived at the place. She quickly pushed off the beautiful succubus and went over to the new lady. She slightly breathed slowly before she bowed to her and smiled " my miss my name is Olive i joined i belive a few days or may weeks ago it was when you weren't here" she said softly as she sat down on something " im a trained Eldric knight and sorcerer" she said smiling
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Genji Shilvo") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Genji Shilvo") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Genji Shilvo") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Genji Shilvo") (hide Name) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) [/script]

[div class="Button Name"]
Genji Shilvo
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] GEO UNDER THIS IT WHERE YOU PUT THE TAGS [/class]

Interacting:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Tsutarji Tsutarji

Mentioned:
slim slim Damafaud Damafaud shadowz1995 shadowz1995 AI10100 AI10100

Located:
Raven Guild Hall; Talking to Calla and Olive [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
499G

Weapons:
Elven Bow
Elven Daggers

Armor:
Steel Rouge Armor
[/div]

Genji later woke up in the infirmary and looked around confused as to what may have happened to him. Hmm, maybe Calla could explain if she is here. Genji got up from the bed and made his way to the main hall where he noticed the others speaking and Calla asking of a man to not break into her thoughts, now that Genji thinks about it he did feel someone attempting to pry information from his mind. Luckily Calla had given him that spell to at least block the most important information from people, he wouldn't want people to know Calla's true identity. He made his way over to Calla and noticed another Elven girl, she was actually quite beautiful but he would worry about her after he got the information he needed. "Umm...hey Calla sorry to interrupt but mind explaining what happened?" He said with a very cute but confused expression on his face. "I didn't embarrass myself did I? Awww man...I did didn't I and probably in front of the cute Elf girl too..." He whined but covered his mouth after, why did his side of the family have to be the ones to always speak too much of their minds...Huj seemed to have that same problem too.​

Olive

Interacting:
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Olive looked over then she saw the other person walk up to them. She quickly shut her trap as she listened to the two speak, well more like it was just the boy speaking to himself. She looked over at him and waved before she heard what he was saying. Her face went slightly red then she shook her head a little before looking at him once More. " So you think im cute thats really sweet" she says softly before she looked down at her feet and smiled. She never been called cute before it was nice to be called something so nice and welcoming. She giggled slightly at him before looking over at him happily.

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes, the only colors that are NAMED and do not use hex codes are White and Silver// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the

if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Alexia Fyrdrake") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Alexia Fyrdrake") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Alexia Fyrdrake") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Alexia Fyrdrake") (hide Name) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

[class=Notes] //Bellow are the Buttons the first line is the button where you will change your Name the second line you don't have to change// [/class] [div class="Button Name"]
Alexia Fyrdrake
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when the page first loads typically the image of what your OC looks like// //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Interacting:
Everyone

Mentioned:
Everyone

Located:
The raven guild. [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Currency:
300g

Weapon(s):
Rune spear but with only one rune.

Armor:
Witch's Outfit
[/div]
Alexia was too exhausted to notice, or care, the sparks of a fight between Ravus, the vampire, and his companion. She was however jolted back to reality when she felt someone picking at her head. She previously experienced this when he was doing mental training for being a warden, yet this time it was somewhat less forcefull so she shrugged it off. She was going to ask Henry nicely to stop before she noticed the air around her changed.

The air smelled of the mustiness of magic that only a trained magician could smell, Ravus's magic to be exact. She sighs resting on her spear allowing the two to sort it out, and as about she was to jump in as Ravus got lost deep in thought Calla comes to the rescue. She lets out a sigh of relief before following them inside.

As she comes down and awaits her orders she notices Genji joining the party from the infirmary. What she noticed then was the interaction between him and that new elf, which made her think; "Why does he think every other chick is hot other than me? Oh right I'm dead... huh." She shrugs as she begins to make her way upstairs.

"If any of you lovelies need me I am going to be upstairs, thanks for the offer by the way but no thanks," She says to the vampire specifically.

if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (hide ArlethSyloriMinaithkhlar) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show ArlethSyloriMinaithkhlar) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

[class=Notes] //Bellow are the Buttons the first line is the button where you will change your Name the second line you don't have to change// [/class] [div class="Button ArlethSyloriMinaithkhlar"]
Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar
Status

Interacting:
Anyone near the guild entrance

Mentioned:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Located:
Raven Guild Hall - Introductions

Character Sheet | Armory [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Currency:
???

Weapon(s):
Si Moraes Mys, Uldyrlit Ing Kver Felmakia

Armor:
Belted Leather Armor
[/div]
Arleth had never spent much time on any sort of island, perhaps that is why her father had decided that she should. It was quite opportune that she had been present on Niniva when the news had reached him that there had been an allowance made to two individuals concerning the establishment of guilds and despite being a rather humourless sort, the providence in the fact that the guild on the same isle as his daughter so happened to be of the Raven had not eluded him nor failed to amuse him.

The trip to the Raven Guild’s house had been uneventful and given Arleth the chance to really enjoy some of the scenery the archipelago of Kolan had to offer. While the breeze of the ocean air was nice, she couldn’t exactly say that she appreciated the scent that lingered on it as she wasn’t much for salt and it left her feeling dried out which wasn’t a pleasant feeling. It didn’t appear that Tzeentch seemed to mind, he had spread his lustrous black wings many times and flown up above the trees, soaring along the path he and his mistress strode for several moments before he would return to her shoulder - it was as though he was checking to see how far they had yet to go.

In all honesty, she would have rather flown the whole way even though it wasn’t a great distance to travel from Niniva to the home of the Ravens, though for utility’s sake, it had been prudent that she carry with her the belongings she had brought with her to the islands and the lot of those were situated in the pack on her back. While the majority of her belongings were packed away, on her person she wore her Belted Leather with a vibrant purple blouse beneath it and carried her weapons plainly, the scimitars in their sheaths crossed between her back and her bag and her dagger encased at her hip.

Now standing just outside the guild hall, she looked over the building a moment, the wind briefly catching the short locks of her black hair which was cut shorter in the back, just barely showing the nape of her neck but was cut longer as it tapered towards the front. She quickly brushed her wayward strands back behind her noticeably pointed ears, though they were not quite as prominent as a Fae’s, and with a resigned sigh raised a gloved hand to the door as she stepped nearer to it.

A few sturdy thumps were delivered to the door’s surface by the side of her curled fist and as she moved to lower her hand, Tzeentch dove down from the sky to quickly alight on her outstretched arm, prompting the corner of her mouth to upturn slightly before she muttered, “show off.”

Tzeentch just blinked his beady black eyes at her, unfurling his wings a moment as though to show how magnificent they were before finally settling on his perch as Arleth moved to press the door open a bit more should she need to before stepping inside. Her brightly tinted eyes that couldn’t seem to settle on any one color shifted around between those within the guild hall as she made her approach before announcing who she was in a calm and clear voice with an almost icy edge to it, “Greetings. I am Arleth Sylori Minaith’khlar. If I may, I would like to speak with the Guild Mistress, Calla Rose.”

Noir Reignheart
Location: Raven Guild Hall | Interactions: Members of the Raven Guild
It was finally time to visit the guild he chose. The land made its promise with the diverse population, feeling relieved that he doesn’t have to disguise himself as a human again. Traveling from the sea didn't help his vague memories a bit. He was curious to why it was. Was it because of the circumstances? Surely not, he was going out for an adventure possibly like his parents. There was a piece missing from the puzzle. Either way, the trip was uneventful but very peaceful; Noir anticipated that trouble would occur on the way. It was time for a new journey, the elf held his belongings closely and walked over to the guild's location.

The guild house was right in front him; Noir felt both excitement and anxiety building up inside of him. His emotions wanted to burst out. The place he's been searching for was just a distance away. His eyes observed the building and glanced at the woman at the door. Assuming she was part of the guild, Noir quietly walked in from behind. As he got closer, he heard the woman's introduction; Noir took note of her name. So she must be a new member... He thought.

Noir had stepped into the guild building as he followed the woman. It came to his realization that it was his turn to introduce himself. Again, his emotions wanted to burst out. Rather, it was nervousness. Gathering his courage to speak up, he did so. "H-hello, my name is N-Noir Reignheart. I would like to j-join the guild."

[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide CR) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script]

[div class="Button CR"]
Calla Rose
[/div] [div class="Button Eq hidden"]
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Interacting:
Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer June Verles June Verles Damafaud Damafaud AI10100 AI10100 Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Tsutarji Tsutarji shadowz1995 shadowz1995 slim slim

Mentioned:
N/A

Located:
Her office I speaking [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
401G

Weapon:
Crystal Blade

Armor:
Blue Rose
[/div]

"Umm...hey Calla sorry to interrupt but mind explaining what happened?" He said with a very cute but confused expression on his face. "I didn't embarrass myself did I? Awww man...I did didn't I and probably in front of the cute Elf girl too..."
Her face went slightly red then she shook her head a little before looking at him once More. " So you think I'm cute thats really sweet" she says softly before she looked down at her feet and smiled. She never been called cute before it was nice to be called something so nice and welcoming. She giggled slightly at him before looking over at him happily.
"If any of you lovelies need me I am going to be upstairs, thanks for the offer by the way but no thanks," She says to the vampire specifically.
Many people were talking at once, there was a lot going on and her instinct was to his and quiet them all. Instead she had to take it calmly, baring her fangs in annoyance here would raise questions. Calla turned to her awoken Genji, gently turning him to her. "You didn't embarrass yourself," she assured him and took a moment to tell him what happened, summing up the quest in a few minutes. Making a mental note of the elf's embarrassed reaction to Genji's word Calla finished her explanation. "If you think you are ok, I would like your help in getting these new members settled...dear." She looked over at the Vampire and his companion as well as the elf woman. "If you three would follow Genji here, he ca-"
A few sturdy thumps were delivered to the door’s surface by the side of her curled fist and as she moved to lower her hand, Tzeentch dove down from the sky to quickly alight on her outstretched arm, prompting the corner of her mouth to upturn slightly before she muttered, “show off.” Tzeentch just blinked his beady black eyes at her, unfurling his wings a moment as though to show how magnificent they were before finally settling on his perch as Arleth moved to press the door open a bit more should she need to before stepping inside. Her brightly tinted eyes that couldn’t seem to settle on any one color shifted around between those within the guild hall as she made her approach before announcing who she was in a calm and clear voice with an almost icy edge to it, “Greetings. I am Arleth Sylori Minaith’khlar. If I may, I would like to speak with the Guild Mistress, Calla Rose.”
Noir had stepped into the guild building as he followed the woman. It came to his realization that it was his turn to introduce himself. Again, his emotions wanted to burst out. Rather, it was nervousness. Gathering his courage to speak up, he did so. "H-hello, my name is N-Noir Reignheart. I would like to j-join the guild."
Calla stopped her sentence and let them introduce themselves. "Please, come in. I'm Calla Rose." She looked over at the two more new members. "Genji will get you three settled as I get these two settled. The rest of you." The fae turned to the rest of the guild. "You all should have already receive your reward from the last quest, I suggest getting some rest before spending it. We have new members as you can see please give them a warm welcome once they are officially apart of the Raven guild. Now of all of you will follow us." Calla motioned them over and went to get them settled. Matching Noir’s and Arleth’s paper work and making them full members as Genji took care of the other three. “Any questions before you chose your rooms? “​

f541bdc743d49945bc6f06d50a570f30.jpg

While he wasn't aware of it, Calla's thoughts and his own aligned perfectly to a T. It certainly was getting unbearably noisy and crowded. Henry could work well in a team and could certainly follow orders or give them if need be. But even in groups, the man had the tendency to keep to himself or those in his trusted circle during downtime. This many bodies, voices, and unfiltered thoughts in one room gave him a headache. It was giving him one now but there was no physical indication of it. There would be building tension in his shoulders that only Zirla could feel.... given her position upon his shoulders.

The vampire gave the dark elemental a short nod, sending a quick message telepathically as it was his preferred method of communication, 'As I said, I understand your desire for caution too well and it certainly wasn't misplaced. There was no harm done. Now, if you'll excuse me...'

"As you wish." The man replied neutrally to the witch who gave her answer to his offer. There was no need for further conversation with her. The pair of undead seemed equally detached from social gatherings such as this one.

'Peace, Zirla. You said nothing wrong and you got your point across, as you can see.' Ravus's reaction was clear as day. He had not intended to offend and that thought was enough for Henry. Many people acted before they thought. Henry, above all others, knew that fact. That didn't define who a person was and he made sure Zirla knew that. After all, who acted or spoke before they thought more than her?

Two more members joined in to make the hall just a tad bit overly crowded and Henry took that as the sign to fall in behind the guildmaster. He gave the newcomers a curt nod and proceeded onwards behind Calla Rose.

@everybody in this bitch

The man stood patiently as his paperwork was put in place and answered the bare minimum that he needed to answer, without offering much in the way of conversation. There was nothing wrong Genji per se, but Henry didn't mix very well with that type of person. The vampire was respectful, of course, but it was clear he didn't want to hold a conversation with the elf for longer than necessary. "Who would I speak to for claiming a quest?" He asked once everything was put into place. Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Genji Shilvo") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Genji Shilvo") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Genji Shilvo") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Genji Shilvo") (hide Name) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) [/script]

Genji Shilvo
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] GEO UNDER THIS IT WHERE YOU PUT THE TAGS [/class]

Interacting:
Tsutarji Tsutarji AgWordSmith AgWordSmith shadowz1995 shadowz1995

Mentioned:
None

Located:
Location; Action [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
499G

Weapons:
Elven Bow
Elven Daggers

Armor:
Steel Rouge Armor
[/div]

Genji blushed at her explanation. "yup...definetely embarrassed myself. Oh...heh and ya though I wasn't supposed to say that out loud...umm but ya, like Calla said I can show you and the mind invading man your new rooms." He smiled as he got close to the new girl but not too close to invade her personal space and walked with her and the mind invader to their new rooms. "Well you can talk to Calla or me to do a quest, their is quest board in the main hall. Speaking of quests, cute elf girl would you like to join me on a quest?" He didn't really know her name...maybe he should have asked that first. "Umm sorry...heh I should have asked your name first. What is it?" He give a cute embarrassed look.​

Olive
Interacting

Olive smiled at him before she blushed slightly from him calling her cute. She looked at him for a second then she nodded about the quests. "Oh sure I'll love to join you on a quest. Plus you sound kind of interesting" She spoke softly before noticing where her room was and opening the door before placing her bags down and going back out to talk to Genji . plus he seemed quite attractive and nice but a little expressive with his words. She thought it was kind of cute though. Olive walked up to him then she smiled happily "my name is Olive , whats your name cutie " she smiled happily at him.

Genji Shilvo
Status

Interacting:
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Mentioned:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Located:
Guild Sleeping Quarters; Flirting [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
499G

Weapons:
Elven Bow
Elven Daggers

Armor:
Steel Rouge Armor
[/div]

"Heh, great I'll sign us up for it tomorrow. For now, we can just hang out." He blushed at her words though, she seemed to be just as expressive as he was, well almost anyways. "Heh...I guess I am a bit cute aren't I?" He smiled brightly. "I wouldn't suppose you would want to go and eat some food in the city would you?" He suggested.​

Olive

Interacting:

Mentioned:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

"oh can i come with you to pick the quest tomorrow or no" Olive asked as she looked at him and winked before she leaned against the wall and smiled at him softly "Very cute ...almost wanna cuddle with you" she said before blushing " ooh i would love to get out and go try some new food in this city"

if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (hide ArlethSyloriMinaithkhlar) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show ArlethSyloriMinaithkhlar) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

[class=Notes] //Bellow are the Buttons the first line is the button where you will change your Name the second line you don't have to change// [/class] [div class="Button ArlethSyloriMinaithkhlar"]
Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar
Status

Interacting:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Mentioned:
NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer

Located:
Calla Rose's Office | Questions

Character Sheet | Armory [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Currency:

Weapon(s):
Si Moraes Mys, Uldyrlit Ing Kver Felmakia

Armor:
Belted Leather Armor
[/div]

Though her gaze had casually scanned everyone in the room upon her entry, it had come to mostly settle on the one that seemed to be the individual she sought. Of course it had been momentarily diverted, shifting to the side only slightly as the nervous voice chimed in behind her once she had announced her identity and made her intentions known. The faithful raven on her arm fluffed up his feathers and flapped his wings a bit, making himself look larger, seemingly a bit unsettled by the fact that everyone seemed to start moving at once in an effort to clear the hall, save for the newcomer behind them which he eyed in that indiscernible manner that birds tend to have.

Calla stopped her sentence and let them introduce themselves. "Please, come in. I'm Calla Rose." She looked over at the two more new members. "Genji will get you three settled as I get these two settled. The rest of you." The fae turned to the rest of the guild. "You all should have already receive your reward from the last quest, I suggest getting some rest before spending it. We have new members as you can see please give them a warm welcome once they are officially apart of the Raven guild. Now of all of you will follow us." Calla motioned them over and went to get them settled. Matching Noir’s and Arleth’s paper work and making them full members as Genji took care of the other three. “Any questions before you chose your rooms? “

Arleth on the other hand, raised her chin slightly before placing a hand to her chest and offering a respectful bow of her head to Calla, though she did not speak and instead waited patiently for Calla to finish giving her directions to one of the individuals of the group that surrounded her, before she addressed the rest of the guild. She gave a single nod to them all, not really spending the time to focus on any single one of them before dutifully following along behind Calla.

More silence ensued as the guild leader matched the paperwork with their respective applicants, though her idle fingers went to stroking the feathers of Tzeentch as her eyes lingered on what Calla was doing though without much interest. When she finished, Arleth's iridescent eyes focused on her more intently before she nodded slightly, brushing her gloved index finger against the breast of her raven as he still sat on her forearm with his eyes slightly narrowed, "yes, though first I would like to apologize for the interruption I may have caused by my arrival." She glanced over at the fellow that had introduced himself after her, "though I suppose I was not the only one."

She quirked the slightest hint of a smile though it was gone a moment after, making it difficult to discern whether or not it had actually happened, "as for my question, would I be incorrect in assuming that companion animals are not a problem?"

Genji Shilvo
Status

Interacting:
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Mentioned:
None

Located:
Guild Sleeping Quarters; Flirting [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
499G

Weapons:
Elven Bow
Elven Daggers

Armor:
Steel Rouge Armor
[/div]

"Ya sure I wouldn't mind...and oh heh that's nice of you to say. I would much rather cuddle a cute girl than to go eat but we gotta get to know each other first right?" He chuckled. "Oh, and did you not want to unpack first orrr you were gonna wait until you got back?" He asked with a confused face. "I mean I can help you unpack whenever if you want, I got nothing else better to do really."

Olive

Interacting:

Located:
Guild Sleeping Quarters

Olive looked at the Elf for a second then she laughed softly " Oh hmm Ok Well maybe i should unpack before we head out" she said as she put her stuff down in her room and she started to unpack her stuff. which wasn't a lot to be honest, when she was done unpacking , she walked up to the elf then she smiled at him before giggling "Oh hm did i forget to tell you my name. My name is olive nice to meet you sir" she said happily before she looked forward as she walked ahead of him.​

Genji Shilvo
Status

Interacting:
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Mentioned:
None

Located:

Currency:
499G

Weapons:
Elven Bow
Elven Daggers

Armor:
Steel Rouge Armor
[/div]

Genji nodded. "I'll wait then." He did so and it didn't take too long seeing as how she didn't have a lot to unpack in the first place. "Hehe, we already introduced ourselves earlier Olive." He smiled and chuckled a bit. It was kinda cute that she forgot to be honest. "Well let's head out and look at the city." He suggested and held out his hand for her to hold onto.​

Olive

Interacting:

Olive looked at him then she blushed , she had already forgotten that she told him her name. Wow today was the day for olive. She blushed before she nodded and followed her to the city before she took his hand in hers.​

ravus-smaller-jpg.430546

Ravus Darkfell
The Raven Guild - Private Room
Withdrawing; Practise
Interaction: -

Mention: AgWordSmith AgWordSmith June Verles June Verles AI10100 AI10100 shadowz1995 shadowz1995 slim slim

Once he was dismissed, Ravus made a slight nod and pulled his hood further down before he floated away to the second floor, toward his quarter. He closed the door behind him and barred it with a chair. It was only when he was sure he was alone he let off a sigh.

He was tired. He was on the edge. Most importantly, he was still dwelling on his past. The dragon, small as she was, reminded him of the fateful night when he was separated forcibly from Vale. He could still remember everything with clarity. The gentle sound of waves. The wet prints made by his companion. The roar that broke the silence...

Ravus shook his head. He shouldn't dwell on his past again.

The curtain of his room was closed, while the door was locked and barred. Only under this conditions Ravus took off his cloak, revealing his bare face. There was a reason for him to hide his face; it was frightening. A black smooth surface, with two thin purple eyes that glow in the dark. An unseen mouth as dark as a void. Shadow that danced like under a bonfire. When he entered Kolan without his cloak, people often mistake him for a monster and call for a guard.

Inside the room, however, he had no one to scare.

The darkness of the room brought him comfort. It felt nice to have a private room for himself. Ravus concentrated the darkness essence in the room into a sphere. Moonlight became more prevalent as less darkness essence obstructed the light. With unrivaled concentration, Ravus tried to project his mind into the sphere.

In an instant, he felt different.

His sense had dimmed considerably, but what was surprising was that his senses had evolved in another way.

His vision lost its peripheral limit and turned into a 360 degrees observation.

It was as if all of his being was made to feel everything at once. He could smell the old smell on his cloak as well as the metallic odor of the sword on his hip. He could see the door at the same time as the bed and himself.

...self?

He could see himself! He could see his own lifeless eyes, his bare chest, his long claws. He could see the back of his head, the sway of darkness essence over his head. It was a surreal feeling; unlike mirror which mirrors his movement, he saw himself like others would. His curiosity satisfied, Ravus relented his control over his projected mind and returned to his body.

As soon as he returned to his body, a sharp pain appeared on his head. Ravus supported his head with one hand as he sat down on the bed, which creaked under his weight. While felt natural on his projected sense, what he felt was a bit too much for his original body. He hadn't get used to it. But once he did, he could project his mind further. Sending it to locations his body couldn't reach. Spying on those he wanted. He could search the sea for Vale.

"...Wait for me, Vale," he muttered to himself as he, once again, gathered the darkness essence into a sphere.

That night, Ravus had no sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back